Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:52 am

Post by N »

Vote Count 3.06
Micc
(0)
absta101
(0)
farside22
(0)
My Milked Eek
(0)
Brian Skies
(0)
TierShift
(1)
absta101

Not Voting
(5) Micc, farside22, My Milked Eek, Brian Skies, TierShift

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-04-26 23:51:15)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends, My Milked Eek on Mondays and Tuesdays
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Micc »

In post 755, N wrote:Problems from my end mean that
My Milked Eek now properly replaces PrivateI.
In post 756, My Milked Eek wrote:Didn't get a reply to my replacing in pm until now.
In post 771, My Milked Eek wrote:I asked the mod for a one day extension on the deadline, but he declined.
Surely, if this is what really happened then a small extension would be reasonable. I understand it is N's decision to make, but I would like to hear it from him and not another player.

Mod, can you confirm in thread that there will be no deadline extension due the PM mix up between you and My Milked Eek?
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Micc »

In post 763, TierShift wrote:
In post 761, Micc wrote:@Tier, I want the chance to talk through this with you.

Lets start with your reads. I haven't seen any definitive stance on reads in day 3, but I am inferring that you think Absta and Far is a string possibility. Is that right? What are the other possibilities you are considering?
I hope you can take from my most recent posts that I think it's absta/farside. I've stated a few posts back that I still need to check up on PrI/Eek and thus are not forgetting the possibility they are scum with absta.

I'm not sure what the best argument is I can give for them being scum. One thing that stood out was the way absta changed the cop investigation target. But most of all, the way they are handling LyLo is horrific and so scummy.
It bothers me that you don't have any paranoia about me being scum after our last game. What do you see that is different between the two games?
In post 765, farside22 wrote: I'm town reading absta the case on him is what?
That he spent Day1 suggesting that everyone and their mom was scummy. His tone
was
still is slanderous, like scum who needs to make all their accusations as harsh as possible to make them more believable.
Day2 he didn't do a single thing that was memorable except for help get AJ lynched.
Day3 has consisted on him trolling around calling Tiershift scum and ignoring multiple questions asked of him.
He is still alive, despite being a negative utility role. Obviously scum are working to keep him alive.
In post 765, farside22 wrote: meek
If this is you trying to write my name, please take care to never screw it up that badly again. If not, I don't understand the sentence one bit.
In post 765, farside22 wrote: That leaves you and pi/now meek. So......tell me how any of that thought process is scummy?
You decided that all over night 2 before the night-kill was even revealed?
You decided it less than 24 hours into Day 3, and after the night-kill was revealed?

Either way the process happened too fast. Literally no attempt to look back at the game and figure it out. It looks like scum trying to rush her win along. Absta came out doing the exact same thing. The only difference is that he is making it more obvious.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:00 am

Post by absta101 »

lol keep going micc.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Micc »

In post 761, Micc wrote:@Absta, could you maybe do something protown and direct me to why you think Tier is scum again? Either a quote or another explanation works. Cant seem to find anything on first glance
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:52 am

Post by absta101 »

okay. I'm town and Farside is confirmed town to me. If Tier was town, scum would be pushing his lynch right now. All they would need is one vote on him because me and farside want him dead anyway. Seeing as no one but me and farside is actually pushing him with confidence, he must be scum (from my perspective). Unless scum is trolling and just prolonging the game.

Brian sees him as scum but hasn't really been pushing his lynch from what I've seen.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Micc »

That doesn't explain why you thought he was scum in the first place. I have looked through your ISO a few times. I can't find anything that explains to me why Tier is scummy. Just a whole lot of you reminding us how you feel. Either go back and quote it, or spell it out again for me.

Preferably you would quote it. Might go towards helping me believe you are town if I think it is genuine and makes sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Micc wrote:[quote="In post 763,
In post 765, farside22 wrote: I'm town reading absta the case on him is what?
That he spent Day1 suggesting that everyone and their mom was scummy. His tone
was
still is slanderous, like scum who needs to make all their accusations as harsh as possible to make them more believable.
Day2 he didn't do a single thing that was memorable except for help get AJ lynched.
Day3 has consisted on him trolling around calling Tiershift scum and ignoring multiple questions asked of him.
He is still alive, despite being a negative utility role. Obviously scum are working to keep him alive.
Lets start from Day 1. None of what you are describing is scummy. No player but scum know alignments. I know players that treat everyone like scum till proven otherwise. How is his tone scummy? Being slanderous, again I'm that way as well so this point is invalid.
Now explain how it is scummy
Day 2: Pot kettle: What did you do all of day 2 but talk about policy lynching a player. So really hypocritcal is not in my wheel house
Day 3: What questions did he ignore? So what that he calls Tier scum. He has been calling Tier scum since day fucking 1.

In post 765, farside22 wrote: meek
If this is you trying to write my name, please take care to never screw it up that badly again. If not, I don't understand the sentence one bit.
No it is not for you, it is My Milk Eek. I like to say Meek because I find it funny and I think of Phinas and Ferb.
In post 765, farside22 wrote: That leaves you and pi/now meek. So......tell me how any of that thought process is scummy?
You decided it less than 24 hours into Day 3, and after the night-kill was revealed?
I think Tier is scum since day 2. A night kill of a doc I had a town read doesn't change that.
Yes.
Now I'm asking why you find is scummy because I noticed in a game you were town there was a Mislynch Lose and a player voted for another player they thought was scummy before a discussion and that player was town. So I ask again why is someone I thought and still think is scum from day 2, scummy today?
Especially when you think that player is scummy too?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Micc »

In post 782, farside22 wrote:Lets start from Day 1. None of what you are describing is scummy. No player but scum know alignments. I know players that treat everyone like scum till proven otherwise. How is his tone scummy? Being slanderous, again I'm that way as well so this point is invalid.
Now explain how it is scummy
Day 2: Pot kettle: What did you do all of day 2 but talk about policy lynching a player. So really hypocritcal is not in my wheel house
Day 3: What questions did he ignore? So what that he calls Tier scum. He has been calling Tier scum since day fucking 1.
Its about reading people based on their thoughts and their mindset as opposed to their actions. Its pretty clear that he has been trying to pile scummyness on to other people all game. Read through his ISO. Look for analysis and critical thinking and see if you can find any. There isn't a whole lot of it to be found. Just a whole bunch of "omg these people are scum lets lynch them".

Re Day 2: Point taken. I regret not being around to stop that shitty lynch on Aj quite a bit right now.
Re Day 3: Did you not see him just avoid explaining his Tiershift scum read twice in a row? A few ohter things that I have addressed at him have also gone ignored. Not that I care anymore. I don't expect straightforward answers from him at this point.
In post 782, farside22 wrote:No it is not for you, it is My Milk Eek. I like to say Meek because I find it funny and I think of Phinas and Ferb.
ok that makes sense
In post 782, farside22 wrote:I think Tier is scum since day 2. A night kill of a doc I had a town read doesn't change that.
Yes.
Now I'm asking why you find is scummy because I noticed in a game you were town there was a Mislynch Lose and a player voted for another player they thought was scummy before a discussion and that player was town. So I ask again why is someone I thought and still think is scum from day 2, scummy today?
Especially when you think that player is scummy too?
You thought he was scummy in day two and when Lylo came you decided to keep thinking that without ever going back and re analyzing? That's not the kind of player I think you are. It doesn't add up to me.

First off, that game was in Mylo. No quickhammer was coming with one vote. Also, have you ever played with Guyett? He is like the biggest loose cannon on this site. Of course he voted straight away. He also quickhammered scum-Thor less than 48 hours after Day 3 opened in that game.

Spoiler:
Guyett in post 2094 wrote:Perhaps you should do some meta work on me...
Micc in Post 2095 wrote:Is "loose cannon who has no problems screwing around in MyLo as town" a bad discription of your meta. Because thats how I understand it.
Guyett in post 2096 wrote:Its pretty close tbh.

Guyett is a different person than you are. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:39 am

Post by absta101 »

omg it's not that hard for me to quote my original case on Tier. Holy shit. I just don't care.

I'll do it now if you want it that badly.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:40 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 192, absta101 wrote:
@Micc
- I looked at one of Yiley's town games and he played roughly the same there as he is here. So I don't feel comfortable calling him scum for his
completely fucking shit
playstyle.
As for the rest of you. You look increasingly scummy with every post you make. Your whole scum hunting seems fake, especially the questions aimed at farside. Tier is just terribly scummy at this point as well because he's only seemed to find one person scummy (private) who hasn't even been posting anything. It seems to me that he's scared of calling people scummy so he doesn't have to commit. That explains his vote on private and why he uses terms like "so that sucks" to describe scummy play.

I can see myself lynching you at the end of the day at this point though.
In post 193, absta101 wrote:
In post 189, TierShift wrote:Catchup :
In post 114, Yiley wrote:Micc what is your opinion on far side/absta?
He just said so in the post before, what was the point of this question?
In post 119, Brian Skies wrote:NOT SCUMHUNTING
Seriously, this guy gets called in with a prod, and responds by more mechanics discussion? There was enough content to at least comment on,
so that sucks.
In post 142, Micc wrote:
In post 134, farside22 wrote:Why is there interest only in me and absta? Are you only scum searching based on roles? If so why?
Knowing all the roles makes it easier to see how the game might pan out. Because of your roles, this game is going to revolve around you and absta. Maybe not in day one, but farther down the road being solid on these two reads is going to be absolutely necessary. So yes, I am scum searching based on roles. It also helps that I have a newly finished game with half the player list. Im fairly confident that I can read Yiley. jklash and Tiershift not as much, but at least I have experience playing with them. Newbie 1474 in case anyone cares.
Mehhhhhhh..... so you're only scumhunting based on roles and nothing else? Convinced you can read me, yiley and jklash (like really but sure think that) but then not question us, trying to form these reads?
In post 154, farside22 wrote:If it helps my town reads:

Mil
Abasta

questionable

Micc - I found his questions pretty bland and a few that I don't see how he can get an alignment read by them.

leaning scum

brain - machinc's talk. Going to the will of the town (it's odd but I need to see how much experience he has before I call it scummy) *on my to do list*
I think your reads are fine, the only one I have problems with is mit. Why is he so town to you? All I see in his posts is nullness and dullness and I can't say I really like that for town.
In post 162, Micc wrote:Nothing else is jumping out at me about anyone expect Yiley. So far this game looks more like scum-Yiley than town-Yiley.

UNVOTE: Farside
VOTE: Yiley
Why are you not interacting with him, asking him questions?
In post 165, Yiley wrote:I am trying to get people sorted out just not posting about it
Please come post, or I might be inclined to vote you. How do you feel about micc's vote on you?
In post 178, Brian Skies wrote:[more mechanics talk
No pls

So far, micc and brian don't really appease me
, private is conpletely gone and yiley refuses to cooperate. Mit is null and absta and farside look town, but I'm not 100% there. Jklash feels different from his last town game but it looks more like his game improved than that he's scum.

Micc, who can read me so well, what's your read on me?

Mitillos, who is scummiest atm and why?
The bolded.

Also consider how his only voting targets are Yiley and Private, the two players who don't post shit at all. Voting them is basically saying "let's PL these bitches instead of voting scummy players".

(Isn't Private V/LA anyway?)
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 am

Post by absta101 »

All this doesn't even matter anymore, Tier is confirmed scum to me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Micc: you stated you have not meta me so how do you know what type of player I am.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Also at micc: what would you call tiers actions of thinking on day two and day one scum reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post:

Micc: who are your scum pairs and why?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by N »

In post 776, Micc wrote:
Mod, can you confirm in thread that there will be no deadline extension due the PM mix up between you and My Milked Eek?
My policy is no deadline extensions unless a replacement happens in the last 48 hours of a day. This is listed in my Activity Rules in .
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:14 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 764, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 747, TierShift wrote:Do you think absta is scum?
With the exception of his hard push here with Farside in Lylo, no.

Do you think the scum-team decided to take the buddying approach from the onset?
Definitely possible. I've seen it all. Did you read my post about the last half of day 1? What did you think about it?
In post 751, absta101 wrote:@Brian - What do you think of Tier?
I think the likeliest team right now is Tier/PI. The way Tier's read wavers on PI is pretty alignment indicative and it could be because they're buddies.
I fail to see how wavering on and drawing attention to a person is a buddy tell.
I can see a Micc/PI scumteam as well. Their interactions are pretty lackluster (mostly on PI's part). The common denominator of the two teams above is that both Micc and Tier have townread PI at points (or at least I think they have).
That is not a strong buddy tell either.
I still think Tier is more likely to be scum than Micc. The main concerns I have with Micc is the way he tried to push his PL on Absta through the first two days. There was some scumhunting on Day 2, and the posting I've seen since the PL is no longer an option reads more townish to me. He also championed the Yiley wagon and mainly left it because he was looking for a more strategic lynch. I can easily see a town player really thinking he was making the most optimal play for the town. His frustration regarding the town not listening to what he thinks is the most optimal play also reads townish to me.
I agree, let's not lynch Micc!
In post 769, farside22 wrote:
In post 762, TierShift wrote:
In post 758, farside22 wrote:
micc wrote:Tier, Farside townread broke down with her coming out of the gates firing on day3. Doesn't feel right compared to the careful, cautious playstyle saw in day 1.
That's typically my style, especially if I think a player is scum. I'm more aggressing.
How does it not feel right when I scum read Tier for most of day 2?
Really? I'd say it's quite typical scum play to rush a lynch in LyLo. There's nothing I've seen from you today that nakes me think you are trying to figure out who could be scum, I've just seen that you 'know' it is me and then called it a day.
Please link to games you have seen scum rush to end and be agressive and i will link to games they do the exact opposite.
Also go see my games I do it as both and lets talk about you in 206 believing Kaze was scum and not thinking as a town place right. :lol:
If there was a smiley with a middle finger I would probably use it here too. Or a pot this is kettle what is your point smiley would work too.
This is not an excuse for the 'this guy is scum'-approach right out of the gate without even considering all options.
In post 724, TierShift wrote:UP TO PAGE 6 STREAM OF CONCIOUSNESS INCOMING
On phone so can't shorten quotes to only the relevant part.
Spoiler: be happy this is in a spoiler
In post 46, farside22 wrote:Tier: what were you thinking would be the best use of the global rb?
This question is kinda weak. Like questioning me, but not in a good way. Not too problematic tho.
Why is this weak? You thought the RB should be used later and I wanted to know why and how?
I see a lot of questions aimed at me that will get you not even a tad closer to finding out my alignment. This is one of em.
In post 777, Micc wrote:
In post 763, TierShift wrote:
In post 761, Micc wrote:@Tier, I want the chance to talk through this with you.

Lets start with your reads. I haven't seen any definitive stance on reads in day 3, but I am inferring that you think Absta and Far is a string possibility. Is that right? What are the other possibilities you are considering?
I hope you can take from my most recent posts that I think it's absta/farside. I've stated a few posts back that I still need to check up on PrI/Eek and thus are not forgetting the possibility they are scum with absta.

I'm not sure what the best argument is I can give for them being scum. One thing that stood out was the way absta changed the cop investigation target. But most of all, the way they are handling LyLo is horrific and so scummy.
It bothers me that you don't have any paranoia about me being scum after our last game. What do you see that is different between the two games?
Good question. I just found a lot of posts to be genuine and I could find my thoughts reflected in them. The fact that you have a good scumgame is a consideration, but I just think you are town here. I think I pointed out a few posts that I thought were very town, do you want me to show you why I think you're town more?

Either way the process happened too fast. Literally no attempt to look back at the game and figure it out. It looks like scum trying to rush her win along. Absta came out doing the exact same thing. The only difference is that he is making it more obvious.
:)

EEK COME IN AND TALK DAMMIT
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Tier:
This is not an excuse for the 'this guy is scum'-approach right out of the gate without even considering all options.
You were the only player to baulked at the rb using it once and as I stated earlier in the game the only other use of rb would be end game and trusting him.
If you don't trust the cop why trust the rb at that point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 am

Post by farside22 »

@ tier:

The game I'm about to quote you considered Titus scummy for the following.
In post 203, TierShift wrote:Can't sleep so here are my other reads, gonna be a ton shorter.

Generic: null/town-town by PoE
~50% of his posts are trying to discredit me and his other posts don't do much scumhunting either. His push for me felt damn stupid and scummy, but in hindsight it might have been genuine stupidness :P (sorry, I just love hating on people who think they are the best ever). His murdercock talk gave some townvibes, but I don't see too much alignment-indicative stuff.

MME/hl3: leaning scum
On hl3, I suck at reading newbies, might be newbtown or newbscum for all I care.

MME's first readslist in seems way off and going with the flow and he is very quick to repeat in that the reads are indefinite and subject to change. Not too much to go off, but certainly not liking what I've seen so far.

I feel happiest about a Titus/MME scumteam atm, Aegor is scummy, yes, but it's not very likely to see a scum Titus buddying up to a scumbuddy. What assures me in this read is the fact that everyone has called out the SD wagon to be suspicious (which it is, so towntell), except for Aegor, Titus and MME. Aegor not doing so can be explained (it's his wagon after all) and MME is excused for just getting around. Titus, however, is not.

Aegor, if you're town, please reread and realize you're being buddied by Titus. Generic, I would very much like your input here.

K that wasn't short.
In short you don't see scum buddying scum buddy. What has changed you oppinion since?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 791, TierShift wrote:EEK COME IN AND TALK DAMMIT
I'm here, pc crashed and I couldn't read at work. I'm reading. A great help would be to point to cases.

Are you town tier? I should check your iso first, you seem to be heavily suspected again.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 am

Post by TierShift »

I think reading my last ~15 posts should make that clear to you.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I'm not seeing Tierscum. Let me check farside for her reasons to accuse you.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by TierShift »

And while your at it, check absta's (hint: they are the same non-alignment indicative ones)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 796, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I'm not seeing Tierscum. Let me check farside for her reasons to accuse you.
Why.
Examples would be nice.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy