Micro 280 The Mafia Razzie Awards (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 am

Post by NJAC »

@Titus: Also, how does SD's statement in his response refuse to give meaningful content?

PEDIT: @Tier: I see now you're getting really involved in this game and I agree with most of your reads, not sure about Titus though but I'll check, and waiting for your other reads, especially Generic.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

Post by TierShift »

Hope to have em tomorrow!
SalmonellaDreams
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
SalmonellaDreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by SalmonellaDreams »

I bet you guys anything that I'll be put up to lynch as one of three tomorrow.

VOTE: Titus

Because my Aegor vote isn't going anywhere in time.

I'll self vote if it's necessary to prevent a no lynch.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by TierShift »

Can't sleep so here are my other reads, gonna be a ton shorter.

Generic: null/town-town by PoE
~50% of his posts are trying to discredit me and his other posts don't do much scumhunting either. His push for me felt damn stupid and scummy, but in hindsight it might have been genuine stupidness :P (sorry, I just love hating on people who think they are the best ever). His murdercock talk gave some townvibes, but I don't see too much alignment-indicative stuff.

MME/hl3: leaning scum
On hl3, I suck at reading newbies, might be newbtown or newbscum for all I care.

MME's first readslist in seems way off and going with the flow and he is very quick to repeat in that the reads are indefinite and subject to change. Not too much to go off, but certainly not liking what I've seen so far.

I feel happiest about a Titus/MME scumteam atm, Aegor is scummy, yes, but it's not very likely to see a scum Titus buddying up to a scumbuddy. What assures me in this read is the fact that everyone has called out the SD wagon to be suspicious (which it is, so towntell), except for Aegor, Titus and MME. Aegor not doing so can be explained (it's his wagon after all) and MME is excused for just getting around. Titus, however, is not.

Aegor, if you're town, please reread and realize you're being buddied by Titus. Generic, I would very much like your input here.

K that wasn't short.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Tier, how did you get from NJAC scum to me and MME? That doesn't make sense given there's no post in the middle. Your behavior though makes me think that you are indeed SD's scum partner.

Your answer that you would check the scumread, and never thought about checking a null read, suggests you are a player that likes confirmation. So hy the rapid moves on trains?

I also find it covienent you say I am doing no work dismissively while failing to understand my rationale at all.

SD's answers until I pushed him multiple times could have applied to anyone and served as buddying. Check me bc I am competent? Like you all aren't?

Tiershift's suspicion of me rises when it's clear I am not moving from SD.

Tier says I produce no content (bullshit), I have given insight into every player and hlped prevent false claims later. That's more content than readsfishing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

I find those calling out a wagon as suspicious here btw. Someone has to get lynched, and hat cannot happen without a wagon. Deadline lynches tend to be baf.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Generic »

Oh I like the Titus wagon. He has problems with me voting NJAC so I will use the old adage 'be careful what you wish for'

unvote,
Vote titus

L-1 I believe.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Generic »

Everyone.

I've just had a phone call and an update on some already sad family related news and it's unsettled me to a point that I am gonna need a day or two away.

My head just won't be right and it will mean I will ruin the enjoyment factor for the rest of you. So my sincere apologies and to the moderator please place me as V/LA until Sunday and I will update you on my return if i come back sooner.

Speak soon all.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Vt. This is asinine. I am pushing the rest of town to contribute and this is the thanks I get. Really?

I am allowed to see bad votes.

There is scum on my wagon, obviously.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by NJAC »

Yes, but who? Generic?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Aegor »

I am very tired. I will post tomorrow morning-ish EST.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 209, NJAC wrote:Yes, but who? Generic?
SD most likely, although I wouldn't be surpised to see Generic flip scum as well.

Generic is moving from one death tunnel to the next, making it impossible to read him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by NJAC »

I don't fully understand your read on SD and you didn't comment on what I said in 198. Care to elaborate?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by NJAC »

In post 202, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'll self vote if it's necessary to prevent a no lynch.
Ir you're town that's pretty silly, you know?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by NJAC »

Also, what makes you think you'll be nominated tomorrow?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by NJAC »

And @Titus, just to get your whole point, I'd like you to explain how have you helped to prevent false claims later, answer my question in 200, and explain if SD and Generic are more likely scum on your wagon than Tier, if you don't mind.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 198, NJAC wrote:@Titus: So the responses are not alignment indicative, yet you think SD's response is off enough to suspect him. I went back and read what SD wrote and failed to see what's wrong with that. Then I read the whole interaction between you and SD after that, and your explanation in 110, and I'm not seeing how you reached to that conclusion, and IMO you're putting words in SD's mouth. I mean, SD would want to confirm you as town so he can see your reads as genuine. That doesn't necessarily mean, nor SD is saying, that he would blindly sheep you. Right? Am I missing something?
You are putting the words you want to see in SD's mouth.

SD's response said nothing about his thought processes. That s indicative of scum.

Furthermore, why is he concerned with trusting my reads over anyone else's. His thought processes were to just throw out a name and be done with it to survive.

He is offering to self-hammer, well before the deadline for no logical reason but to disarm his train as I do not think we need to be worried about a deadline. Very survivalistic and guarded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 215, NJAC wrote:And @Titus, just to get your whole point, I'd like you to explain how have you helped to prevent false claims later, answer my question in 200, and explain if SD and Generic are more likely scum on your wagon than Tier, if you don't mind.
The post above I intend to answer both 198 and 200.

Tier's thought process is shifting, most likely after the results of the last See Minus Minus Micro we were in together. The moment I flipped scum after scum won is when he started pushing me. I was hoping he would see the differences here than that gane.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Tier could be scum trying to mislynch me but I don't see why he would make a shift that would be obvious to me if he was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by TierShift »

And theeeeeeeeeere's the C9-- defense I expected

All I see is wavering scum, ya know. Dat AtF and shit in the previous post.

In case you are town, please explain to me where I'm wrong about my SD read and why we should lynch him.
There's also a lot more in my read on you than the part you choose to respond to.

That wagon surely did build quickly tho >>
SD and generic, I want an explanation for the sheeping.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:52 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, caught up. Scum is NJAC-SD. Everyone else is obvtown or mehtown at most. If people want me to I'll elaborate on the town reads but I think it would only help scum in this setup if they knew more on who is obvtown and who isn't, so excuse me for not sharing the specifics of the obvtowns.

Let's go with my scumreads:
NJAC.

The fence sitting on everyone is so obvious. Even his scumreads are noobtowns or just "assholes". Not to mention nobody is a townread. Null-town at most.
Also, I couldn't remember his name after a skimread. Sure, laugh all you want at this reason, but if I can't remember you after a skimread I'm pretty sure you're scum. Like 90% sure.

Some of my notes on NJAC:
p2:
Whoa, NJAC! That was the guy I couldn't remember when I last posted. 9/10 he's scum just because of that. And yes, I'm serious about that.

p3:
NJAC's #53 is filled with sitting on the fence on everyone he mentioned. Yes, even HL3. He says that he disagrees with HL3 seeing whoever it was as a scumpair. There are no explicit opinions in this post. To add to that, there's a subtle mud pile being thrown towards Aegor. I wonder what would have happened had Generic's #59 come before NJAC's #57. I could easily see NJAC as scum seeing what resembles some kind of logic coming from HL3 and then holding back on the throttle to not take a too serious stance on HL3 (or anyone else for that matter).

p4:
NJAC: could we lynch this guy already? Imma quote his post just to make sure everyone reads it again and sees how much he avoids giving his opinion on anyone:
In post 92, NJAC wrote:Ok. I've had more time to read, so I went and reread the whole thread. I tell you that I'm having a hard time reading some players, especially Generic and hl3. I'm making a brief summary of the events till now, for further purposes (if you see anything wrong let me know):

[
BriefSummary
] Tier casted a RVS vote on Generic, accompanied with some "fluff" questions. That inmediately interrupted the RVS because of the reaction from Generic, and it led to an intense discussion between both players until Tier finally made it clear that both the vote and the questions were just RVS/RQS and not to be taken serious. Betweenwhiles, hl3 said both Tier and Generic were scummy (with Tier a bit more), and I said they were both town and voted hl3 (putting him at L-1) for spreading suspicion all over the place (at least I somehow saw it that way), and making a baseless accusation of both players being the scumpair. That L-1 pinged some scumdars, and some players also saw hl3 a bit scummy or noob. Simultaneously other players were almost unnoticed. Now hl3 has agreeded with a lot of people and backed down in his accusations, and Generic vs. Tier is still going. Also hl3's action and mine were taken by Tier (and Generic I think) like some kind of chainsaw, what means me or him are the scumpartner of Tier or Gen, or in other words: our alignments depend on their alignments in a matrix of possible scumpairs :neutral:. [/
BriefSummary
]

So I know there's more than that, but for what is relevant, I'm getting some reads here:

I see Tier and SD null leaning town. The rest is null, with some concernings about hl3 and Generic.

WRT hl3: he looks newbtown as already mentioned by some of you. However him somehow agreeing with everyone, avoiding conflict, backing down in his cases, and the reasons I stated when I voted him, disconcert me a lot.

WRT Gen: Maybe it's his playstyle, but he overreacts and can be, as he himself said, and arsehole. That's not alignment indicative though, and I also like his tunneling to some point, but my concernings are about him spreading suspicion everywhere (I mean he has accused Tier, hl3, me...), leaving it open the chance to jump in whatever wagon that gain traction.

I'm leaving my vote on hl3 for now.

More coming...
Let me paraphrase for the motivationally challenged players here (
tl;dr
bolded to catch your attention):
"Tier and SD
miiiiiiight
be town, but they're more on the null side. I shouldn't give hard opinions, right?
Everyone is certainly null. Nothing to be said about other players, I mean, how could anyone else have a read on Aegor, Titus, etc.?
HL3 looks noobtown, but let me write why he's noobtown and then label those reasons as my reasons for him to be scum. Oh wait... disconcerns. Not calling him scum.
Generic has done things that are not indicative of alignment, but let me pull a reason out my ass to suspect him."

bottom of p7:
Again, no opinions, weak attacks on players without dedication. Doing nothing.

p8:
Reducing Aegor's reasons to vote SD/NJAC to a simply Lynch all Lurkers strategy. I assume NJAC thinks Aegor is scum, he mentions leaning scum on Generic (vote still on me).
@SD "There's at least one scum on it SD..." at the time: "SalmonellaDreams(2) - Aegor, Titus" I
think
he means Aegor, but he never clarifies, I'm just assuming. Which I have to do a lot on NJAC's reads.

SD
PoE and gut.

We're not lynching anyone but NJAC today.
Vote: NJAC
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 am

Post by TierShift »

Cool I will give my opinion on that later.

I really want to know your opinion about Titus and Aegor.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Both town.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:24 am

Post by TierShift »

Then what do you think about the way I read them? Where do you disagree with the content of my reads?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Going to take this as a reference to your Titus read, if there's more, link me.
In post 199, TierShift wrote:Titus: scum
Really hasn't done any work at all. The magic cop question was useless and just generating words instead of content. The explanation of why it was good in is even worse, I mean look at the explanation for voting SD there -.- The playstylw questions to NJAC were also horrible fluff.
All of Titus's reasons for voting people were horrible, especially this:
In post 101, Titus wrote: NJAC's refusual to say who he'd cop is also suspicious to me. It's hardly useless as it gets a layout of the game and forces people out of tunnels.

VOTE: NJAC
But also and the beforementioned .
Titus doesn't have reads other than the scumreads and doesn't care about it (), which is not town-like because town want reads badly.
I don't get why Titus is so shocked by people voting NJAC in while it's one of her scumreads.

Hopefully analysis on the other players is going up tomorrow.

For now,
VOTE: titus

Biggest tell for me is the sheeping of Aegor and the lame attempts to frame the players she calls scum (again, !!!!)
None of those are any reason to suspect Titus. Not a single one.
His vote on NJAC isn't weak, stop reading how he says something and start reading what he says. He's saying the same thing as I am: NJAC is avoiding giving reads. He didn't say it in those words, but that's what he meant. Are you denying NJAC hasn't given any read?
His refusal of giving town reads or explanations as to why he hasn't got any isn't scummy either. Remember what setup we're playing in. I feel that giving scum more information to put us into more difficult WIFOM situations with the even day lynches is really bad. TBH, I don't really care about his town reads, just as long as he's outputting his scum reads.
Eek
!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”