Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Rancid Broderick Drake »

In post 2523, MastinSSK wrote:Technically speaking, no, he wasn't.
DRAMONIC, on the other hand... :igmeou:
(That smiley is so flexible.)
Alright, alright, forbiddenlight was a scum miller. That better? Or was it Kairyuu..?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 2521, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2517, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:As in do I believe your claim?

Yes.

But I also believe CF's claim. It made a ton of game-shards come together and start making sense.

It was sort of like your claim in Death's Diner, actually, that made perfect town sense out of stuff that I couldn't see the town motivation in before.
orcinus was a scum hider.

Just saying.
orcinus' claim didn't snap a ton of disparate pieces in multiple players' stances into place and make sense of them.

It's something I've experienced only a couple times in mafia. It happened in Death's Diner, and everything that made sense turned out to be town sense. It just wasn't enough to win that game. :/
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 pm

I actually agree with you, but muffin's last will was for me to kill f-16 so I MUST DESTROY

I actually want to lynch despbro too so I can save the gladiate for someone else.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

I won't help you with either of those goals.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Titan »

Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Like who names their hydra just sheep us

then lurks til called on it

then spits on me as scum

Fun Fact: every game where desperado was scum and I was in the game, he attacked me day one

META! META! META! MEAT!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2522, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:While I can derive a scenario where F-16-town claims miller in the neighborhood, his analysis all goddamn game has made me question whether he's not secretly Thor667.
lol.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

In post 2528, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I won't help you with either of those goals.
THIS RAIL HAS NO BRAKES IN THAT CASE

I've only been paying scant attention, I wanna chat about despbro for a bit. You're marked for death tonight I'm fairly sure, so there's that.
Yggdra Union
Yggdra Union
Goon
Yggdra Union
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Yggdra Union »

In post 2516, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2503, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:oh hi there mastin I bet there are two scum in the Abysm, wanna guess who?
Carbon and Yygra? (The question mark is because I don't remember your DesBro read.)
In post 2505, Yggdra Union wrote:Why does that need a trajectory?
Because it doesn't make sense as town for him to have acted the way he did if his claim is truthful. Thus, the (quite reasonable!) doubt about the counterclaim from Rancid.
Actually speaking of trajectory it makes a hell lot of sense if you're gonna talk about trajectory

He was pushing RBD, wasn't quite getting what he wants, so he adds a counterclaim to further boost the push.
O valkyrie of the doomed rebellion... In the depths of despair, sing us to victory.

Nirvana, Goddess of Battle. Revolution!

Hydra of Aegina, Luciana, and Yggdra.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 pm

In post 2530, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Like who names their hydra just sheep us

then lurks til called on it

then spits on me as scum

Fun Fact: every game where desperado was scum and I was in the game, he attacked me day one

META! META! META! MEAT!
he attacked us in 169.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2524, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:What was mastin's role again? I didn't read pages 60-90 so I missed it I think.

In post 763, MastinSSK wrote:Oh, shit.

So
that's
how it works. (And here I was hoping we could pull a fake-hammer gambit.)

It's only about a third of our claim (eh, more like 2/5ths), but I might as well fullclaim that aspect of our role. I'm not going to randomly fullclaim everything, but part of our role dictates that our vote doesn't count when on the lead wagon until there are nine or less players alive, akin to Saki being hated while there's more than five alive.

So basically, we can vote, but our vote won't count towards the lynch of a player (since lynching requires a player to BE the lead wagon) until 9 players. Thus, why I believe that we have four scum, since that's the cutoff point.
In post 1986, MastinSSK wrote:
Claim: Ruca Milda, Reincarnated God

I am essentially a modified treestump. It's not called that. And is broken into two halves, but is the best description for my role. I'm not just nightkill immune. I'm immune to ANY form of death except lynch. That's the death-immune part. The no vote part you've already seen. I am a child from innocence from Naraka (which, yes, means I'm an innocence child :P), but thanks to this trope (actually, a cousin trope, but it's the actual name of the ability, so I'm not sure I can claim that), I'm classified as both male AND female for abilities dependent on gender.

You can find my iso literally filled to the brim with things about this.
Like why this is a strong ability, why I wasn't afraid to hint at it, why I wanted to be investigated (because a scum who is both kill-immune AND investigation-immune is horribly overpowered), and why I said that it's a role that would either conftown me or get me speedlynched. (Depending on how it's perceived.)
In post 1998, MastinSSK wrote:The PM was quite specific.
All forms of death except lynch.

Which implies there's forms of death other than nightkill. Poison. Daykills. Strongman-kills (which I'm probably immune to). Or maybe there are multiple ways of death during the night (vig + mafia, for instance), and the wording was just a catch-all "you're BP". Heck, it's a Cabd game; it could be a massive red herring which simply means, "immune to mafia's kill". I can speculate all I'd like on what could be in the game off of that phrase, but the phrase exists all the same.
------------
I gain my vote back at 9 players. With four scum alive, that's lylo.
In post 2001, MastinSSK wrote:NOT. HAVING. MY. VOTE. UNTIL. NINE. PLAYERS. WHILE. BEING. BULLETPROOF. IS. A. MODIFIED TREESTUMP.

I said modified.
Modified
. On both halves. Total kill immunity but not lynch immunity. (Tree stumps can't be lynched.) No vote until nine players. (Gaining the vote back is not part of the treestump role.) MODIFIED. But still best described. AS BEING A FUCKING TREESTUMP.
In post 2005, MastinSSK wrote:It's a fairly fucking self-explanatory role.
I can't die, except by lynch.
I can't successfully vote, except when there's 9 players or fewer.
Not being able to die but losing your vote is a treestump.
The abilities when combined make...a fucking modified treestump.
In post 2133, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2104, Just Sheep Us wrote:So wait, you're a
shittier
tree stump.
And you're calling it the most powerful role ever?
No, it's modified. Stronger in some ways, weaker in others. And it is a strongish role, yes. Not as strong as I implied, yes. Because the whole idea of softclaiming was to get scum to nightkill me.
Should be all the relevant quotes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2523, MastinSSK wrote:DRAMONIC, on the other hand...
I am never goingto hear the end of this, am I >.>

I can put 5 town total in a 9p game....Twice
I can put two millers in a game.
I can put a hider and JK in the same game.

But THE most egregious thing. Is a damn odd nioght hider role that cant even interact with any of the town power meaningfully >.>
Red Gyarados
Red Gyarados
Goon
Red Gyarados
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Red Gyarados »

In post 2350, MastinSSK wrote:Just Sheep Us isn't getting lynched today. You need to be elsewhere.
Well, obviously. That elsewhere is what I'm trying to find out.

And the more I think about Falcon's claim, the more Kagura's defense of JSU from RD earlier makes sense.
In post 2354, MastinSSK wrote:I'm seriously thinking this could be townVtown right now.
That's where my reads were in the beginning of the game. But you know. Arguments and shit happened. And CF is floating to the top of my reads list again for some reason.
In post 2377, Titan wrote:Anyway, I would be super duper hilariously shocked if CF flipped scum here. Like I'd just be shocked. The most recent post to ffery just felt so genuine and it resonates so.
Could be. I really liked that post from Falcon as well.

I'm also finding his offer to trade his soul for Muffin's very townish.
In post 2382, PeregrineV wrote:He's is so clearly town and has already proven it.
When did he prove his alignment? All he's proven is his claim.
In post 2405, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 2399, Titan wrote:Falcon - Why did you think a miller neighborizer was unlynchable in this game?
I wasn't actually soft-claiming with the "we're not getting lynched." I was looking forward to playing in a Cabd game for a while and it came when I was relatively freer irl so I was going to give it everything I've got, be active and not fall behind. It is more that I intend to give maximum effort into the game, enough to be easily readable as well.
~ F-16
I'm not going back to hunt down the post, but wasn't it out of frustration? Or at least, that's what I got out of it.
In post 2414, MastinSSK wrote:Paranoia theory:
There is no neighborhood for today.
The claimed neighborhood is entirely made up of scum.
/AP.
(Because this is totally AP's type of theory to make.)
And all it would take is one Tales of the Abyss character counterclaim to wreck their shit. :roll:

*Wth is this neighborhood shit I'm reading?
In post 2418, CarbonFiber wrote:I'm considering asking a strong townread to claim their title D2 so that I can activate a neighborhood for everyone in their title (I won't be in it).
Pretty sure I'm not that high up on your reads list, but don't bother. I highly doubt a neighborhood with me in it will be anything but a waste of your time. I think my title is pretty obscure and I'm pretty bummed about it now that I know what your role is. (I actually could have been a part of an super awesome neighborhood in Bork's last game but I replaced out cuz I'm a tool T_T )
In post 2429, Yulia Jue wrote:
Yggdra Union replaces Yukari Yakumo effective immediately.
I actually find this alignment indicative and will no longer be interested in anything resembling a GiF lynch today. Don't ask me why because I'm not going to tell you (even under the threat of death).
In post 2444, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:zmuffin basically had the mini game I mentioned figured out on day 1 before he and nacho distracted the hell out of each other.
This is typically what I see happening in my games with Muffin-town. He figures shit out. Town fucks it up.
In post 2446, Titan wrote:...I kinda want to lynch Angry Pigeon.
I'm okay with this. But an AP wagon has to go through Bro, and that doesn't seem like all that much fun.

Anyone else?

*Actually, I might really just want to lynch AP.
In post 2452, Titan wrote:AP - It's not out of the ordinary for scum to throw up a humongous argument like you and Mastin did and thinking you guys might be bussing isn't inherently anti-town. I've gotten into a beautiful argument with more than one scum partner and cross bussed in such a way that it left one of us clear after the other got lynched.
Actually, now that you bring this up, I'm getting flashbacks from Street Racers where AP refused to read ETL as town from her 1v1 with Hannibal because he thought they could have been bussing each other (I don't advise reading through it though unless you plan on cutting yourself at some point).
In post 2479, MastinSSK wrote:GiF's voting me.

Trusting him is not exactly something I'm receptive to doing.
Good luck with that. I trust GiF a lot more than I would trust you (not in this game particularly, just in general).
In post 2480, CupcakePanda wrote:That reminds me

Can we instill a 5-day hard deadline limit for tmr? This site meta of going up to deadline in every single fucking game is simply ridiculous. I'm not even sure what I'm spose to make of 100 pages of fluff.
Make shit up. Worry about it never.
In post 2490, Yggdra Union wrote:Image

I call this masterpiece "some of my reads".
They look like mine.

*Nice hydrae list. I'm impressed and a little bit jealous. Why you no hydra with me?

*I'm also reaching the point where my I don't really give a shit who dies anymore. My reads change pretty drastically every 10-20 pages or so and I can only give so many fucks in 72 hours.
In post 2503, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:oh hi there mastin I bet there are two scum in the Abysm, wanna guess who?
It's probably not GiF, and if you even think about trying to lynch that slot you're not making it to Night 1.
In post 2514, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Unlike muffin, I like PV because he's easy to figure out the alignment of, you just have to wait til day four.
By then if he's town, a vig might just shoot him.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:16 pm

In post 2532, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:
In post 2528, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I won't help you with either of those goals.
THIS RAIL HAS NO BRAKES IN THAT CASE

I've only been paying scant attention, I wanna chat about despbro for a bit. You're marked for death tonight I'm fairly sure, so there's that.
Maybe so.

despbro's push on you was one of those shards that didn't fit until the counterclaim. It made perfect sense as a stance informed by knowledge of another miller.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:16 pm

All I'm saying is I'm scared of Thor, but F-16's impression of him has me left wanting.

PEDIT: Oh so that's a pretty nifty role. I'm calling scum with an additionak 1-shot poison btw.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

Oh, hey, I actually know that song!
In post 2533, Yggdra Union wrote:He was pushing RBD, wasn't quite getting what he wants, so he adds a counterclaim to further boost the push.
He wasn't getting what he wanted because he wasn't pushing Rancid as anything other than an after-thought; his main push was on me. And then me-plus-AP. Rancid was tacked on each time. Not as the center.

There's the issue.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:19 pm

In post 2538, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:Maybe so.

despbro's push on you was one of those shards that didn't fit until the counterclaim. It made perfect sense as a stance informed by knowledge of another miller.
Agreed, but I'm also saying that I think they are actually playing F-16 like a fiddle right now. Desperado -should- know something was up with our miller claim.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Like Desperado, I am reminded of a certain viscon game...notice any similarities in my role that game and this one?
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

VOTE: Just Sheep Us
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

F-16 is confirmed town.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:20 pm

F16 please neighborize Symphonia tonight, I wanna do some sleuthing.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2536, AngryPidgeon wrote:I am never goingto hear the end of this, am I >.>

I can put 5 town total in a 9p game....Twice. I can put two millers in a game. I can put a hider and JK in the same game.

But THE most egregious thing. Is a damn odd nioght hider role that cant even interact with any of the town power meaningfully >.>
Yes and yes. :P
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

In post 2542, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Like Desperado, I am reminded of a certain viscon game...notice any similarities in my role that game and this one?
don't make me go read another game tonight.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:21 pm

In post 2542, Rancid Broderick Drake wrote:Like Desperado, I am reminded of a certain viscon game...notice any similarities in my role that game and this one?
For the record, muffin is going to kill me for this but w/e no brakes.
Rancid Broderick Drake
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Rancid Broderick Drake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:22 pm

In post 2547, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:don't make me go read another game tonight.
Reading the role list and my rvs posting should be enough to figure it out.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”