Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

F-16 can you list who you currently have as town and scum?
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2018, Clyton wrote:Hey Mastin, since you are well-versed in Cabd games, why don't you have the honor of telling me what makes a game a Cabd game? Is it the roles? Is it only a red herring aspect?
As I said, I'm not well-versed. I pointed out the reasons in one of my posts. You asked the question before, so I answered it in my iso somewhere.
In post 2019, AngryPidgeon wrote:And? You certainly haven't done anything that points to that being your goal.
EXCEPT LITERALLY ALL MY FUCKING POSTING HAS BEEN FOCUSED ON GETTING SCUM TICKED OFF ENOUGH TO NIGHTKILL ME.
That is how you think yes. But its not a TOWN thought process explicitly. Im sure you are quite capable of thinking as either alignment. What do you hope to gain arguing with me anyways?
Like hell it isn't. The scum-me plans victory. Not fakeclaims. The scum-me maps out manipulations. Not laying out a claim. (Seriously, iso me for 'claim' and 'role'.) My plans rely on players. PLAYERS. Not roles. I never rely on my role for victory as scum. EVER. The closest I did was in Mindreader Mafia...where it was the PLAYERS I was exploiting, not the role.

And this is a deflection away. The thing isn't "me thinking", it's
what I'm thinking about

And the reason I'm arguing is because I'm showing why this. is not. the town-you.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2024, CarbonFiber wrote:Except you are not really trying to get AP lynched the way you tried to get our slot or the Fox and the Hound lynched.
LIKE HELL I DIDN'T.

But anyway.

I have to leave.

I'll love it when AP switches back to voting me when I'm away.

If he actually cheerleads for a PV wagon while I'm away (rather than having that be a throwaway vote), I'll be impressed.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2026, MastinSSK wrote:EXCEPT LITERALLY ALL MY FUCKING POSTING HAS BEEN FOCUSED ON GETTING SCUM TICKED OFF ENOUGH TO NIGHTKILL ME.
In post 2012, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:This noise is fucking awesome for scum regardless of either of your alignments because it's p much burying all other content.
Ffery nailed it. You are basically doing the exact thing I kept you alive for in HPATPL mafia. Loudly yelling at townies and stifling discussion. So no you really aren't and I dont think you as town believes this.

I know you dont have a vote but get on PV please.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm

In post 2026, MastinSSK wrote:EXCEPT LITERALLY ALL MY FUCKING POSTING HAS BEEN FOCUSED ON GETTING SCUM TICKED OFF ENOUGH TO NIGHTKILL ME.
bullshit

VOTE: MastinSSK
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2026, MastinSSK wrote:Like hell it isn't. The scum-me plans victory. Not fakeclaims. The scum-me maps out manipulations. Not laying out a claim.
This coming from the girl who REFUSES to claim miller as scum because SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER FAKECLAIM OPTIONS OPEN. Id look up when you said that but I cant remember where. But I KNOW that this is BS. I know that you consider fake claiming a large part of being scum.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2028, AngryPidgeon wrote:I know you dont have a vote but get on PV please.
No.

I'm not going to let my statement about you be weakened.

Besides.

It'll help show things more clearly.

You keep voting PV when I'm not there, you prove me potentially wrong. But I win anyway since that's a PV vote.
You switch off PV when I'm not there, you prove me right.

Either way, I win.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2030, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2026, MastinSSK wrote:Like hell it isn't. The scum-me plans victory. Not fakeclaims. The scum-me maps out manipulations. Not laying out a claim.
This coming from the girl who REFUSES to claim miller as scum because SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER FAKECLAIM OPTIONS OPEN.
Umm...

AP.

What you're saying there.

Kinda fucking proves my point.

A scum me doesn't lay out a fakeclaim because I keep my fakeclaim options open.

I've been fucking softclaiming my role the entire god-damned game which would be explicitly closing off my fakeclaim options.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2025, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:F-16 can you list who you currently have as town and scum?
Sure. I won't do the townbloc/other town thing because in an ideal world, I'd work with all of the town.

Town (Strongest->Weakest)
:
1 Titan (Tammy + Sir Arthur Dane)
2 Kagura (borkjerfkin + nachomamma8)
3 The Fox and the Hound (cephrir and DV)
4 Mac
5 Red Gyarados (Brian Skies and notscience)
6 Cupcake Panda
7 Just Sheep Us (Broseidon and Desperado)
8 Breakfast With Stalin (Hydra of ffery and beli)
9 orcinus_theoriginal

<gap>

10 GuyInFreezer
11 PeregrineV
12 Lord Business
13 Clyton

Scum (Strongest->Weakest)
:
14 Rancid Broderick Drake (zmuffinman and natirasha)
15 MastinSSK (Mastin2, MafiaSSK)
16 AngryPidgeon

Notes:
I really don't see GIF-town or GIF-scum but ffery-read influences that a bit and in any case, he is not getting lynched.
I don't have
great
reasons for thinking Pere is town. He just feels like a mislynch/lynchbait.
If MastinSSK flips scum, I think you should at least re-evaluate Rancid on D2 given his interactions with MastinSSK.

~ F-16
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

for FUCKS sake

You've been softing having A ROLE. In a PR MADNESS GAME WITH A MOD KNOWN FOR BEING UNPREDICTABLE.

That doesnt MEAN anything. You HAVE kept options open.

FWIW, I believe the claim. I really do. I think you are going to flip either town herpaderp treestump or scum herpaderp treestump. Your argument is just bad though.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2033, CarbonFiber wrote:If MastinSSK flips scum, I think you should at least re-evaluate Rancid on D2 given his interactions with MastinSSK.
And WHEN I flip town...

...You do what?
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:31 pm

In post 2033, CarbonFiber wrote:Sure. I won't do the townbloc/other town thing because in an ideal world, I'd work with all of the town.
In an ideal world it's possible to. :/

I sometimes take a super-inclusive approach to townblocking, but lately it hasn't worked out that well when I do. In fact, lately finding one or two players I feel like I can really work with on reads is doing pretty damn good.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nobody is lynching RBD, the end.

Unless they gladiate a cop or something then I'll lynch them. but no they are town as fuck regardless of mastin flipping anything.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

(Also Im really amused you said you thought I was laughing at you earlier. I've been banging my head into my keyboard and trying to get work done and failing miserably over here)
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Ffery can I cash in the trust card from Song Contest to get you are to see Mastin is town.

Both muffin and I are 100% certain on this read, and we correctly read her as scum in both the Open and Attack on Titan. The downright fact is, if we are wrong on this, we are collectively awful.

Muffin and in are already at our wits end with this player list so please please please trust us.

Also f-16 is scum.

F-16
AP
DespBro

At minimum two scum in that list.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Error

-Kaze
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2036, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:
In post 2033, CarbonFiber wrote:Sure. I won't do the townbloc/other town thing because in an ideal world, I'd work with all of the town.
In an ideal world it's possible to. :/

I sometimes take a super-inclusive approach to townblocking, but lately it hasn't worked out that well when I do. In fact, lately finding one or two players I feel like I can really work with on reads is doing pretty damn good.
Yeah, I agree. I mean, I
am
effectively townblocking by working with a few players and am in sync with them like Titan/Fox/Kagura/JSU more than others but it is not set in stone and I am open to working with anyone that I think is town.

I think my biggest issue with the concept of townblocking by marking out a line is that it can sometimes divide the town. I've been in two games where it hapenned before and both times, it was difficult to get anything done. Fortunately, it hasn't happened here. I don't want there to be a situation where us/Titan/Fox/BRO-Desp all want to lynch one person and you/Mac/Kagura/GIF want to lynch another. The other issue is that people outside the townbloc can sometimes be easier to work with (for instance I delineated a townbloc in NY169 but Mara was easier to work with than say Generic who was scum there). The third issue is that by marking out a bloc, I'd essentially be emphasizing which players I'm
not
working with as opposed to the ones I am which again doesn't build an inclusive community to share opinions. I'm already working against the scum and I don't want to exclude half the town from working with me as well.

~ F-16
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

Ok so re the claim.

I can see the role in a cabd game, after something similar was used in a game with a somewhat botched design that he and I played. And there was a much less interesting modified treestump role in a tales upick mini that was wrecked almost before it started (and incidentally directly led to the tales mafia trilogy this game is a part of.

And I can see the role as either alignment, though kinda sorta want/hope it would be a town role.

Mastin, if this is your idea of how to draw a night kill, I don't know what to say.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:59 pm

In post 2039, Natirasha wrote:Ffery can I cash in the trust card from Song Contest to get you are to see Mastin is town.

Both muffin and I are 100% certain on this read, and we correctly read her as scum in both the Open and Attack on Titan. The downright fact is, if we are wrong on this, we are collectively awful.

Muffin and in are already at our wits end with this player list so please please please trust us.

Also f-16 is scum.

F-16
AP
DespBro

At minimum two scum in that list.
UNVOTE

I'll go that far for now. But, Nati you're going to have to be here and active and
town
if you want to cash that card in.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ How much interest do you guys having in lynching PV?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2042, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:I can see the role in a cabd game, after something similar was used in a game with a somewhat botched design that he and I played. And there was a much less interesting modified treestump role in a tales upick mini that was wrecked almost before it started (and incidentally directly led to the tales mafia trilogy this game is a part of.
Ya I've never played in a Cabd game but at some point Cabd has bragged something to the effect of "any claim is lynchable in a Cabd game"
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:11 pm

In post 2044, AngryPidgeon wrote:^ How much interest do you guys having in lynching PV?
Nacho was scum with PV in a recent game we played. Nacho is voting PV iirc. I want to talk with him about that.

For myself, I am aware I have a tendency to see his play as scummy lately regardless of his alignment. I'm cautious about the read.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WELP. Point stands that we really dont have time to do something this Day unless we do it fast. ITs either msatin or we wagon someone who people actually agree on, which needs to happen ASAP for it to be viable.

As far as compromise lynches go, Pv is the best.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also could you tell me what posts give you the impression that Kagura is town?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

Mine?
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”