Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Clyton »

I think I did mention it before that I was admittedly hasty. I rather have the 100 pages before deciding on a vote than a reckless vote. Looking back, I have suspicions on Mastin's approach which I have overlooked in my voting decision; some reasons are already said by AP. Likewise, I was already confident in Mastin being town, so I do not understand AP's decision to vote for her just because of her distractions coming from her approach. Is it rather hard to just avoid her and focus on your other reads, or to passively defend against an accusation?

In other words, I see both of you in the wrong and in the right, and in my perspective where I am seeing either side that is gaining no bearings on the other, it would be best to focus elsewhere.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:55 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 1991, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ya, thats pretty much it. Mastin is being distracting and not willing to cooperate on reads despite this.
I AM PUTTING MORE EFFORT INTO COOPERATION THAN LITERALLY THE ENTIRETY OF THE REST OF THE GAME.
In post 1997, AngryPidgeon wrote:Wait...she claimed before that her vote starts applying once there are 9 people left. So I dont know how she is comparing this to a treestump role. Unless that was a lie in the first place to keep us interested in NOT PLing her for effectively being hated.
You misrepping son of a bitch.

NOT.
HAVING.
MY.
VOTE.
UNTIL.
NINE.
PLAYERS.
WHILE.
BEING.
BULLETPROOF.
IS.
A.
MODIFIED TREESTUMP.

I said modified.
Modified
. On both halves. Total kill immunity but not lynch immunity. (Tree stumps can't be lynched.) No vote until nine players. (Gaining the vote back is not part of the treestump role.) MODIFIED. But still best described. AS BEING A FUCKING TREESTUMP.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1998, MastinSSK wrote:The PM was quite specific.
All forms of death except lynch.
While you make a good point that having conf-town BP is nice, I have role related reasons to believe that you will not be confirmable as town if you are. Especially not now that you've claimed.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 am

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

I want to catch up and post something, but every time I look at the thread my eyes glaze over and I want to go to sleep.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Granted, Im diving into setup spec a little bit when I say that and Ive never played a Cabd game before, but I strongly doubt anyone will be able to come out and say you are town. And doing so would out a cop to do that anyhow or keep on with you being ?? and lynchbait. I know you dont support having cops investigate lynchbait. At least they shouldnt really.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 am

Post by MastinSSK »

What's that phrase?

Objectively bad play from an objectively good player is coming from scum?

AP could not be this fucking dense as town as to not understand the role. LITERALLY. COULD. NOT. It's a fairly fucking self-explanatory role.
I can't die, except by lynch.
I can't successfully vote, except when there's 9 players or fewer.
Not being able to die but losing your vote is a treestump.
The abilities when combined make...a fucking modified treestump.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2001, MastinSSK wrote:I AM PUTTING MORE EFFORT INTO COOPERATION THAN LITERALLY THE ENTIRETY OF THE REST OF THE GAME.
NO YOU ARE NOT. YOU REFUST TO TALK ABOUT PV. YOU ACCUSE ME OF BUSSING PV WHEN I SAY THINGS ABOUT HIMTHAT YOU LIKE. I OFFER TO FLASHWAGON PV AROUND DL INSTEAD OF CONTINUING THIS GODDAMN CRAWL INTO A 1V1 THAT -YOU- ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR. I TRIED TO TALK ABOUT CF. I TRIED TO GET YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR DUMB BORK READ.

NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

THEN I MOVE OVER TO VOTE YOU SINCE YOU ARE THE ONLY ACTUAL WAGON AT DEADLINE AND YOU AND RBD CIRCLEJERK ABOUT IT BEING A SCUMMY VOTE. NOPE. THATS OPPORTUNISTIC AND TERRIBLE.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2004, AngryPidgeon wrote:I know you dont support having cops investigate lynchbait.
And at the time I made the offer, I thought myself obvtown.

I STILL FUCKING AM, BY THE WAY.

The difference between my scumgame and towngame.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FUCKING NIGHT AND DAY.

And this is the day.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

ye fery stuff has changed. i have a massive math exam today so i will be available after that
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2005, MastinSSK wrote:AP could not be this fucking dense as town as to not understand the role. LITERALLY. COULD. NOT. It's a fairly fucking self-explanatory role.
I can't die, except by lynch.
I can't successfully vote, except when there's 9 players or fewer.
Not being able to die but losing your vote is a treestump.
The abilities when combined make...a fucking modified treestump.
Fine but you are pushing your claim like it makes you conftown which gives me these gagging impulses.

And you selling your play like you were~trying~ to get shot is really REALLY sketch and EXACTLY what I did as scum in GoC mafia where I talked about how I wanted to get investigated in order to be conftown BP.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2006, AngryPidgeon wrote:NO YOU ARE NOT. YOU REFUST TO TALK ABOUT PV.
I DID TALK ABOUT PV. It's literally right there in my damn posting.
I TRIED TO TALK ABOUT CF.
...As a scumread of yours. No sell.
I TRIED TO GET YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR DUMB BORK READ.
...Which, again, makes no fucking sense.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Titan »

All it takes is one of you. Just one of you to realize that you've made all the points you're going to make. Just one of you to realize that you're drowning out the game. Just one of you to realize that it's two days to deadline and this isn't helping. Just one of you to walk away.

One of you should.

Taking a couple days away from mafia did some good and I don't actually think I'll dip out of the rest of the day phase like I thought yesterday. However, I have shit ton of grading to finish tonight, so I probably won't be back until tomorrow unless I get a good chunk of this done or just need a break.

It would be nice if one of you would disengage.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Breakfast With Sandy
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Breakfast With Sandy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Breakfast With Sandy »

In post 2000, Clyton wrote:I think I did mention it before that I was admittedly hasty. I rather have the 100 pages before deciding on a vote than a reckless vote. Looking back, I have suspicions on Mastin's approach which I have overlooked in my voting decision; some reasons are already said by AP. Likewise, I was already confident in Mastin being town, so I do not understand AP's decision to vote for her just because of her distractions coming from her approach. Is it rather hard to just avoid her and focus on your other reads, or to passively defend against an accusation?

In other words, I see both of you in the wrong and in the right, and in my perspective where I am seeing either side that is gaining no bearings on the other,
it would be best to focus elsewhere
town.

This noise is fucking awesome for scum regardless of either of your alignments because it's p much burying all other content.

so yeah, town.
User formerly known as Sc*mf*ck.
Hydra of fferylt and Belisarius; clever signature line to be decided later
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2007, MastinSSK wrote:The difference between my scumgame and towngame.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FUCKING NIGHT AND DAY.

And this is the day.
THEN HOW HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHAT IM DOING.

When I claim you are going to be like "Ohhhhhhh" in the dead thread.

But seriously. I dont get. How you even possibly believe half the shit you've posted about me. Its almost all flatout wrong and you HAVE been doing precisely what you've accused me of on various fronts.

And trying to pin literally anytihng and everything on me, more and more desperately as DL approaches and refusing to discuss common scumreads with me. I dont get it. I really dont. Please take a break if you are town. If scum then just disregard all this cause Im wassting my breath. But if you are town, please just take a break fro mafia to calm down.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2010, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2006, AngryPidgeon wrote:NO YOU ARE NOT. YOU REFUST TO TALK ABOUT PV.
I DID TALK ABOUT PV. It's literally right there in my damn posting.
I TRIED TO TALK ABOUT CF.
...As a scumread of yours. No sell.
I TRIED TO GET YOU TO RECONSIDER YOUR DUMB BORK READ.
...Which, again, makes no fucking sense.
1) You flatout ignored me when I brought him up as a compromise wagon.
2) "Oh AP is scumreading CF, fuck that". Ya mastin ,thats proof that you are workign with me at all.
3) "Oh Bork as scum? Thats dumb" Ya mastin, thats proof that you are working with me at all.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

I want the noise to stop but would strongly prefer to not focus elsewhere. I am scumreading MastinSSK and AngryPidgeon with MastinSSK being the stronger read. I don't mind lynching AP and I don't rule out bussing or scum theater.

What I really, really don't want to do is turn two potential scum wagons into a deadline lurker town wagon and lynch PeregrineV.
I am strongly concerned that AP and Mastin are throwing out his name in the midst of their loud argument. That is a worst possible outcome I can imagine coming out of Day 1 where we let BOTH of them slip by and lynch PV.

So, yes, PLEASE stop spamming and burying the thread (I believe this is intentional on their part), but no I don't want to focus elsewhere. I'd like everyone to see Mastin and AP for the scum they are and vote them.

~ F-16
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2012, Breakfast With Sandy wrote:This noise is fucking awesome for scum regardless of either of your alignments because it's p much burying all other content.
I cannot possibly agree with this statement any more than I do right now. I just cant stop arguing though. I have a problem.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2009, AngryPidgeon wrote:Fine but you are pushing your claim like it makes you conftown which gives me these gagging impulses.
No, I've been pushing that I should be conftown WITHOUT the need for the role. That the role is iffy, and COULD do that but could also invoke the opposite.
And you selling your play like you were~trying~ to get shot is really REALLY sketch and EXACTLY what I did as scum in GoC mafia where I talked about how I wanted to get investigated in order to be conftown BP.
Fuck that. Bulletproofs' sole fucking goal is to get shot at as many times as they can.

I had plans.

To not claim. To have you shoot at me, multiple nights, and wonder, "WHY THE FUCK WON'T SHE DIE?!?" Maybe waste some strong scum power in a failed attempt to take me out. And wondering. What the hell was keeping me alive. I thought it all out. Even had plans to fakeclaim that my BP deactivates when my vote activates as a tradeoff. (Though, I realized that I wouldn't be able to work out a way to pull that off, since I would never claim to lose my BP if I actually lost my BP. :P)

THAT IS HOW I THINK. YOU KNOW IT.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Clyton »

Hey Mastin, since you are well-versed in Cabd games, why don't you have the honor of telling me what makes a game a Cabd game? Is it the roles? Is it only a red herring aspect?

Also, putting in my two cents, unless we have dedicated people who can read through all this content and discern which is important/relevant and which is not, we will probably never be able to formulate a wagon on someone else. The Mastin/AP war has caused too much damage in drowning out other content, and with the apparent busyness creeping up on other people here in this game, I fear we may end up with a no lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2017, MastinSSK wrote:Fuck that. Bulletproofs' sole fucking goal is to get shot at as many times as they can.
And? You certainly haven't done anything that points to that being your goal. It feels a gosh darn lot like me, in GoC, skimming through things Ive done and trying to paint a picture that shows town motivation with my role. (Lesser extent me in balto invitational with coughing up fake crumbs).

That is how you think yes. But its not a TOWN thought process explicitly. Im sure you are quite capable of thinking as either alignment. What do you hope to gain arguing with me anyways?
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 2015, CarbonFiber wrote:I want the noise to stop but would strongly prefer to not focus elsewhere. I am scumreading MastinSSK and AngryPidgeon with MastinSSK being the stronger read. I don't mind lynching AP and I don't rule out bussing or scum theater.
:facepalm:

You want AP-Mastin scumgame interactions? We have one. Dual-iso us.

We don't bus.
In post 2014, AngryPidgeon wrote:1) You flatout ignored me when I brought him up as a compromise wagon.
2) "Oh AP is scumreading CF, fuck that". Ya mastin ,thats proof that you are workign with me at all.
3) "Oh Bork as scum? Thats dumb" Ya mastin, thats proof that you are working with me at all.
I didn't ignore him. I analyzed him and pointed out that a lynch on him was likely not viable.

Prove me wrong. Get support going there. Go ahead and try. I don't actually have a vote. So I can't control the flow onto there at all. YOU. CAN. But you won't.
And I'm working with everyone, not just you. And your F-16 read is wrong. And your Bork read I simply don't understand.

No town.

There's nothing town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

MastinSSK wrote:
In post 2015, CarbonFiber wrote:I want the noise to stop but would strongly prefer to not focus elsewhere. I am scumreading MastinSSK and AngryPidgeon with MastinSSK being the stronger read. I don't mind lynching AP and I don't rule out bussing or scum theater.
:facepalm:

You want AP-Mastin scumgame interactions? We have one. Dual-iso us.

We don't bus.
Ok, no mastin. I have a realllly hard time believeing that anyone with a town PM can LOOK AT OUR ARGUMENT and think we are scum/scum. Its like fucking Kimor from MattP's mini normal back when whose emotional reaction to us was so off base that he had to jsut be scum. THIS. IS. KIMOR. HOW DO YOU NOT SUSPECT THAT?
In post 2017, MastinSSK wrote:I had plans.
You were a schemer. You had plans.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2020, MastinSSK wrote:Prove me wrong. Get support going there. Go ahead and try. I don't actually have a vote. So I can't control the flow onto there at all. YOU. CAN. But you won't.
And I'm working with everyone, not just you. And your F-16 read is wrong. And your Bork read I simply don't understand.
I am SO going to regret this.
UNVOTE: ; VOTE: Peregrine
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

WE'RE LYNCHING PV TODAY, EVERYONE VOTE IT UP PLEASE.
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 2020, MastinSSK wrote:We don't bus.
Except you are not really trying to get AP lynched the way you tried to get our slot or the Fox and the Hound lynched. You are just creating a noise trying to convince him that he is scum while telling him to start wagons on other people.

He responds by telling you to help him lynch PereV.

~ F-16

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”