Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Clyton »

-_- I can't believe you didn't read that Mastin. Made me thought you were actually serious and wanted to try to gain something out of that.
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 771, Clyton wrote:Did you not trust what Yulia Jue posted in her first set of posts?
No, I, uh...just didn't read. :P
MastinSSK
MastinSSK
Goon
MastinSSK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:24 am

Post by MastinSSK »

In post 776, Clyton wrote:-_- I can't believe you didn't read that Mastin. Made me thought you were actually serious and wanted to try to gain something out of that.
Well, me not reading means that of course I was serious; I didn't know it was public knowledge. :P
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Titan »

Um the mod wouldn't tell us how many people were scum and be lying. He likes complicated set ups but the game is not bastard. And I didn't read the rules, I find it very likely others didn't either.
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
Clyton
Clyton
Goon
Clyton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Clyton »

In post 744, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 735, Clyton wrote:His role has nothing to do with the revelation of 4 mafias/13 towns. Everyone should have known that from the beginning of the game regardless of their role! Ergo, he most likely be trying to gain some sense of credibility and usefulness attached to his role in the face of the Town
1) why couldn't mastin be town who has a role that suggests 4 scum?
2) did everyone know that? i mean sure we all "know" it from the OP but that doesn't mean mastin necessarily read it
3) this seems forced

i'm terribly sorry that i haven't impressed you mac is there anything i could possibly do to correct my sin
1. Due to the exchange that has happened after your caught up post, I strongly believe Mastin is Town now. Of course, there is a very slim possibility he might be scum (I think I can still see how scum would end up with that voting restriction/then again, this is simply by meta's rationale), but I will believe that Mastin is Town.
2. Resolved.
3. I'm not sure how you see this is forced. If you read my posts in the game (and hopefully not in ISO like CF), then anyone can tell this is not forced, but should be expected of me the moment Mastin made such a post.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 780, Clyton wrote:1. Due to the exchange that has happened after your caught up post, I strongly believe Mastin is Town now. Of course, there is a very slim possibility he might be scum (I think I can still see how scum would end up with that voting restriction/then again, this is simply by meta's rationale), but I will believe that Mastin is Town.
THIS IS A CABD GAME DO NOT SAY THINGS LIKE THIS
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

In post 753, Titan wrote:ORC YOU ARE TOWN RIGHT?
im gtown yeah
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 782, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 753, Titan wrote:ORC YOU ARE TOWN RIGHT?
im gtown yeah
Hey me too
/prod dodge one more time
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 756, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, here's who I think is town (will provide reasons later): Titan, Kagura, Mac, Fox, Breakfast, Orc, Red Gyarados, Lord Business
Scum are among: Rancid, MastinSSK, JustSheepUs, Cupcake, Clyton, ElementalHawk, Yukari, PereV

I need to refine this list a little and I'll re-read each of them to make sure.
~ F-16

As promised…my thoughts are incoming!
Half troll/Half wall.

I'm (Arthur) the wall. Don't let Tammy fool you. She trolls you w/o you even knowing! It's like you're in a constant state on mindfuck. RUN WHILE YOU CAN.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

In post 690, MastinSSK wrote: Cephrir specifically tailors his play to the playerlist. When going up against players who know his scum meta, he can and has
perfectly
fooled them. The contemporary Maniacal Street Mafia and 165 games, as Bulbazak described, helped illustrate that skill. He'll be whatever he needs to be to make people townread him, and townread him they will. I believe he got a Don Corelone nomination, and if not, was on the level he could have gotten one. Basically, though...you've played with him? He's played with you, knows he played with you, and will have adapted to having played with you.

I don't read Cephrir off of meta. He's one of the only players who I will read purely. 100%. On just their play in the game.
...And on that note, he's still a scumread, albeit a minor one.
This had me grinning like an idiot :3
Apparently I am susceptible to flattery.
In post 690, MastinSSK wrote:
In post 637, The Fox and the Hound wrote:
In post 549, MastinSSK wrote:(Another helpful hint, you can differentiate legitimate wagons on me from not-right-and-maybe-scumdriven-wagons on me by that factor. There's actually solid reasoning that you just "get" for me being scum? I'm scum. You don't understand the wagon? That's because I'm actually town.)
Half the time, you're aware of how arrogant you are. The other half, you're so arrogant I want to smack you upside the head. This is one of the latter moments.
I strongly suspect the behavior you mention is because of my mental health issues, but eh, I'm slowly dealing with those. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...the post you're quoting? Isn't one of those moments. No arrogance. Just truth. You either understand me or don't. Players who understand me (of which there are less than a handful--AP and Muffin being the only two I can think of off the top of my head) just
get
me. Players who don't, well, don't.

But it also applies to the bit about the difference between legitimate and not-legitimate wagons on me. A wagon on a scum-me makes sense. It's something I have trouble fighting off, because it's true and I can't really defend; the best I can do is deflect. The wagon is solid, with solid town players, and it's a miracle each time that I skate by. A wagon on a town-me doesn't make nearly as much sense. It just appears, and is there. It's something that I easily could fight off, but choose not to, in part because of that mindset--it's not true, so I really don't bother putting in the effort to defend myself.
There are a lot of words here, but they don't mean much of anything to me.
They never give reasons for their suspicions, and when they do the reasons are explained really poorly, which is odd for someone who manages to post so many words.
Again, both heads know me and should know better.
I don't think it is actually within my ability to convince myself that this sort of thing comes from a town mindset, even though I'm aware that you always do it.
I can't help but wonder whether it might not be a coincidence that DV and I are both getting the same vibes, but with so many players disagreeing, I'm thinking we might be smart to step away from you and watch for a while.
Excuse me, I'll have to go check my magic 8-ball, since apparently you are impossible to read without the aid of magic.
This is actually a very, VERY accurate description. (It's also true of how I scumhunt, as I told ETL in our Faith Healer game.) Offense, defense, whatev. It's just...
there
:S
It's weird to me that you simultaneously think we should realize you're town, obvtown even, and yet admit that you are hard to read. V.V
In post 729, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:you're talking to me like you think i'm town
What is the significance of this?
In post 755, CarbonFiber wrote:Orc feels town too.
~ F-16
You're gonna have to lay that one out for me, I don't get it.
Still, I'm not likely to either. I hold orc to high standards and he's not even approaching them yet, but he can have some time.

~Ceph
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 pm

In post 785, The Fox and the Hound wrote:What is the significance of this?
I feel like I laid out why I asked this in like the next line of that post
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:40 pm

It's worth noting that I think I have a little bit of a particular metascumtell on orc that I'm looking for this game. Something I've noticed after 3 games with him & watching Vesperia. It's not something I'm likely to see one way or the other for a while, and that's all I plan on saying on this matter for now.
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:42 pm

In post 786, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 785, The Fox and the Hound wrote:What is the significance of this?
I feel like I laid out why I asked this in like the next line of that post
Less approachable in other games as which alignment? Or just in general? If the latter, then who cares?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:45 pm

I can't remember the actual names of the games off the top of my head, but fery and I played very weary of each other in the last couple town/town games

also given recent events i was kinda surprised that fery was townreading me this early
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:46 pm

In post 789, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:but fery and I played very weary of each other in the last couple town/town games
ok not really weary, but i don't recall her reaching out to me this early
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:50 pm

OK. I think that was what I wanted you to say. I guess it's not surprising that I look favorably upon early ffery paranoia :P
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:55 pm

i know you do
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:57 pm

how scum, from a scale of scum to scum, is hawk?
CarbonFiber
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
CarbonFiber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by CarbonFiber »

In post 785, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You're gonna have to lay that one out for me, I don't get it.
The way Orc pointed out a post from me and said that it isn't part of my meta and then realized he was confusing me with FT felt genuine. I don't see the point of faking it as scum. While it is possible he could be scum that was genuinely confused, I don't think it is likely because of the way he approached it, pro-actively asking ffery to help him out there. I also felt his overall demeanor felt lighter and more natural than Tales of Vesperia. You were in the spectator QT with me watching. Do you disagree and do you have any comments about any of other reads?
~ F-16
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:14 pm

In post 794, CarbonFiber wrote:
In post 785, The Fox and the Hound wrote:You're gonna have to lay that one out for me, I don't get it.
The way Orc pointed out a post from me and said that it isn't part of my meta and then realized he was confusing me with FT felt genuine. I don't see the point of faking it as scum. While it is possible he could be scum that was genuinely confused, I don't think it is likely because of the way he approached it, pro-actively asking ffery to help him out there. I also felt his overall demeanor felt lighter and more natural than Tales of Vesperia. You were in the spectator QT with me watching. Do you disagree and do you have any comments about any of other reads?
~ F-16
He's still on trial as far as I'm concerned. I don't think there's any doubt his mix-up was legitimate, but I don't care about it very much. By comments on other reads, I will assume you mean the list you just gave. I'm gonna make this post then go find it.

@orc: Agreed, Hawk is not looking too great.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Titan »

Um I kind of lied when I said my thoughts were incoming. I started an update which I'd nearly an hour away from being completed, so!, I'm on my iPad and you'll get abbreviated thoughts until I pass out!
Half troll/Half wall.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

In post 796, Titan wrote:Um I kind of lied when I said my thoughts were incoming. I started an update which I'd nearly an hour away from being completed, so!, I'm on my iPad and you'll get abbreviated thoughts until I pass out!
thoughts on broseidon being on the playerlist and not in the game?
The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:21 pm

In post 756, CarbonFiber wrote:Tammy, here's who I think is town (will provide reasons later): Titan, Kagura, Mac, Fox, Breakfast, Orc, Red Gyarados, Lord Business
Scum are among: Rancid, MastinSSK, JustSheepUs, Cupcake, Clyton, ElementalHawk, Yukari, PereV

I need to refine this list a little and I'll re-read each of them to make sure.
~ F-16
I have a readlist from DV that's a couple days old so I'll refer to that as well.
Titan: Agreed.
Kagura: I'm leaning this way. DV is waiting on Nacho to judge substantially.
Mac: Wouldn't put this nearly as strongly as you do, but yes. DV wanted to do some research.
Breakfast: We're both leaning town.
Orc: Wasn't really here yet when DV posted this. I have no opinion yet.
RG: Probably.
LB: Probably, but DV was more hesitant.

Of your scumpool, our only disagreement with you is Clyton. We both feel he's town. The rest range from null to scummy.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 797, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 796, Titan wrote:Um I kind of lied when I said my thoughts were incoming. I started an update which I'd nearly an hour away from being completed, so!, I'm on my iPad and you'll get abbreviated thoughts until I pass out!
thoughts on broseidon being on the playerlist and not in the game?

Very troublesome for both him and his other head. They're both decent as scum and sometimes get lost in day one but I've also at least seen desperado not present as scum, so they're a good scum contender until they really do something amazing by this point.
Half troll/Half wall.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:30 pm

then again i feel like scum-BRO has incentive to step it up

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”