Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by absta101 »

I haven't thought about the PL situation yet. If it turns out to be best then sure w/e. I'll think it through now and see if it does.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by TierShift »

Deadline absta wagon anyone? (Jokes I'd rather vote yiley)
In post 248, absta101 wrote:
@Tier
Ew absta, micc's selling me on you. Why the crap are you standing by while yiley is being wagoned, 'seeing the case', but not forming your own opinion on it?
I'm not standing by, i'm voting you because you look more scummy. Also, I don't think you realise how easy it would be to form a fake opinion on Yiley at this point. Thinking I look scummy because I "haven't formed my own opinion" is weak.
No, you are refraining from giving your own opinion on the yiley wagon and just seemingly agree with others' opinions, as is demonstrated here:
In post 239, absta101 wrote:However, your case on him has shown that his play and attitude as town has been different to this. For that reason he is prob scum.
Calling you out for that is not 'weak' and I'd prefer if you stop discrediting my attacks, tyvm.
Look at this:
Yiley gives off zero townvibes. He's been posting in mishmash while not here. I expected him to get involved in the past few days if he were town, but he hasn't done so.
The first bit is a really bad reason to call someone scum. If someone doesn't look town, they are null, not scum.
Pointing out that Yiley has been posting elsewhere is what I did in post #234, so that's nothing done on your part.
The last statement is the only part you could vaguely call a reason, and it's an easy one to make at that (I'd expect town-him to do 'X' but he hasn't so I think he's scum).
I like to think I'm quite adept at reading yiley and him giving out townvibes or not is how I gauge him. If you have problems with that, send the mod a complaint letter.

P-edit: lol are you srsly settling for your third (at best) scumread with both of your bigger scumreads on the wagon? Shame on you. I'm happy your vote doesn't actually mean anything.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by Micc »

Absta: That post is the exact opposite of clear. It starts off addressing me, then addresses "the rest of you". Next it gives sentence about why I am scum, a couple sentences about why Tiershift is scum, and then addresses an arbitrary "you" (probably me i guess) saying that whoever "you" is might be Absta's vote by the end of the day.

I accept being the target of any cop investigation that happens. Not because I think there is any legitimacy to your scum read on me, but certainly because being cop confirmed town 1-shot bulletproof sounds pretty awesome at this point.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Micc »

I would still rather lynch Yiley at this point than do the cop investigation.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by absta101 »

@Tier
1. Scum can vote scum.
2. I'm obviously not 100% sure you guys are scum.
3. I don't look for associations until there is a scum flip. You, Micc and Yiley are scum reads but i'm not saying any of you are scum together.

Anyway, gtg for now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by TierShift »

Jeez, scum hard bus day 1 buddy, you better know it.

Also, micc, we didn't talk about the irony of you being 1-shot BP yet, feel free to make some quasi-stinging remarks.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by PrivateI »

I don't really understand the Yiley read, to be honest. I also don't understand this.
In post 253, Micc wrote:I would still rather lynch Yiley at this point than do the cop investigation.
What is the rationale behind this? Are you seriously that convinced that he is scum that you want to lynch the cop?
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Micc »

My last jab was borderline below the belt. Ill let this opportunity pass unless there is some way it relates to this game that you want to talk about.

Predit: Yes, I am. You said you have off site experience with Yiley. Tell us about it please.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Yeah, so I'm going to throw that out for the purposes of this game. The play there as a whole is much more chaotic, there are three days per real life day, and I'm seeing completely different play there than here in any game. Right now, I'm not seeing scum Yiley, though I will focus on him while re-reading.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by jklash12 »

TS- Let me understand this. Is the reason you want to Policy lynch absta because of his role and his role isn't helpful in Mylo and Lylo? Do I have that right, if not please explain.

I think I would be fine with the idea of lynching Yiley for his lurkingand showing no signs of being town and using the roleblock. I am refraining from voting that now because if I saw correctly TS said his vote was l-2 and if I voted the hamerer would hamer and we still have plenty of time (4days) to figure out what our actions are.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 1.07
Mitillos
(0)
Micc
(0)
absta101
(1) PrivateI
farside22
(0)
PrivateI
(0)
Brian Skies
(2) farside22
TierShift
(2) Yiley, absta101
Yiley
(3)
Micc, Mitillos, TierShift
jklash12
(0)

Not Voting
(2) Brian Skies, jklash12

With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-03-26 23:10:08)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends (until Monday)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Yiley »

So I have got a couple minutes here so I'm gonna post. I can defiantly see why you want to lynch me and if I were I your shoes I would lynch me as well. So you guys want me to sort everyone out, so I'm gonna do a quick reread then sleep on it. I have a day action thing tomorrow might be able to post my reads in the morning, and if I can't then I will definitely the evening. I have spring break this week, so i will have more time. Expect me to get more active from here on out. I am going to do my best to not harm the town by lurking anymore, and most of all not betray the trust of n letting me into this game in the first place.
Yiley out.
Permanent scum read
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Micc »

In other words Yiley needs more time to talk things over with his Scumbuddy. He will get back to us in ~24 hours.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by TierShift »

Derp mafia have daytalk lol
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 228, Micc wrote:Am I supposed to understand that reference? Right now all it is doing is confusing me.
No, I'm just poking fun at my own meta.
In post 229, TierShift wrote:The hammerer basically is a living treestump; their vote doesn't matter.

Got anything more to convince me this is your town game other than just saying so?
Their vote does matter and it's only negative utility if there's a strong opposing wagon to whatever wagon the hammerer isn't on or Lylo.

And no. I only have a limited capacity to convince people I'm town. Either you believe me or you don't. And this early in the game, I don't really have much going for me, now do I?
In post 230, farside22 wrote:Question: how many people discussed the idea of having you use your role before you posted?

I'm phone posting currently, which is a pain in the ass to begin with.
I believe at least 4 out of 6 already agreed to have brain use his ability, so I don't get the point of asking if that is what the town wants ill do it.
Does your question matter? I was mostly skimming the early game and saw a bunch of set-up spec, so I commented on it. It's not like I was counting the number of players that agreed with it. Also, I don't understand the significance of your ratio. There are 8 other players than me, not 6 (and 4 is barely half), and I'd very much prefer to develop as many reads as possible.
In post 241, TierShift wrote:If we get to LyLo with townabsta alive, it's insta-over.

If we get to MyLo with townabsta alive, it's not until town votes.

So the RB should be used I think and preferably before brian is dead, that'd be N1.
I'm confused how Absta's existence implies that I have to use my ability N1.

Especially considering you're now pushing for a lynch on the cop.
In post 244, Micc wrote:Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between.
Or he accused me of being scum for something, I disproved his statement with meta, and his read changed based on said meta. As well as the other things Absta has already mentioned. But the first part could have been implied in thread and you completely ignored it. Why?
In post 244, Micc wrote:You are an automatic vote for scum in MyLo.
What do you mean by this statement (because I'm reading it two different ways)?

And you shouldn't be automatically voting for people in Mylo. It's called Mylo for a reason.
In post 247, Micc wrote:All I see is a lot of effort to keep the lynch off Yiley, who he doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near.
Do you think town would be more nervous about potentially mislynching a known investigative role?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:25 am

Post by absta101 »

Brian, Jklash and Farside; you need to vote either Yiley or Tier. We only have a few days left.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by TierShift »

An absta vote is also perfectly acceptable.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:29 am

Post by jklash12 »

VOTE: Yiley

absta why do you say Tier is scum because honestly I don't see it?
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:31 am

Post by jklash12 »

that is L-2 but with the hammerer it is more like L-1.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by jklash12 »

In post 259, jklash12 wrote:TS- Let me understand this. Is the reason you want to Policy lynch absta because of his role and his role isn't helpful in Mylo and Lylo? Do I have that right, if not please explain.
Also TS could you please clear this up for me?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 am

Post by TierShift »

This math hurts my brain.

I think absta's lynch buys us an extra day since he has a scumvote basically but someone may check that for me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 239, absta101 wrote:
@Brian
Brian wrote:Implies I'm still a scumread. Did anything change for you? If not, why the unvote?
You became slightly less scummy due to your posts looking a bit more genuine and the fact that you defend people as town so it isn't really scummy for you to do it. Also, Tier and Micc are much more scummy at this point.
Care to elaborate on this strategy?
The strategy is just lynching Tier and investigating Micc.

Anyway, if you agree with my case, vote Tier. We only have 4 days left until deadline.
---
@Farside
- It was partly gut feeling and what I said above^. Me removing my town read on you because of the omgus thing was just paranoia.
Yiley does look more scummy because of those quotes Micc provided. He looks even more scummy due to his latest post and activity.

What do you think of Tier?
---
@Micc
MIcc wrote:I am still trying to figure out how you can believe scum is in this group of four even though you have Yiley as a null read. Especially when you are on record as saying that you wont call Yiley scum because of his "shit playstyle." Having no respect for Yiley's skills as a player is not a reason to keep him out of your scum list.
Yiley wasn't on my scum list because he hadn't done anything scummy (for him) when I made it. The reason why his playstyle isn't scummy to me is because his play was the same in another game I checked, like I said before.

Basically, if he plays like this as town then i can't call him scum for it. That was my point.
However, your case on him has shown that his play and attitude as town has been different to this. For that reason he is prob scum.

Anyway, what do you think of Tier?
Why do you have a scum read on Micc?
In post 241, TierShift wrote:Hey!

I just discovered the use of our RB.

If we get to LyLo with townabsta alive, it's insta-over.

If we get to MyLo with townabsta alive, it's not until town votes.

So the RB should be used I think and preferably before brian is dead, that'd be N1.

Thoughts?
Absta makes a fine PL anyway day 2.

Micc, if you're scum this game, please hand yourself in to the police for protectivr custody since you're a psychopath then.
P-edit:
Ew absta, micc's selling me on you. Why the crap are you standing by while yiley is being wagoned, 'seeing the case', but not forming your own opinion on it?

What's up with the gay strategy you have in which town players die and then town players get investigated?
You think the RB is town?
In post 248, absta101 wrote:
@Tier
I'm not standing by, i'm voting you because you look more scummy. Also, I don't think you realise how easy it would be to form a fake opinion on Yiley at this point. Thinking I look scummy because I "haven't formed my own opinion" is weak.
Look at this:
Yiley gives off zero townvibes. He's been posting in mishmash while not here. I expected him to get involved in the past few days if he were town, but he hasn't done so.
The first bit is a really bad reason to call someone scum. If someone doesn't look town, they are null, not scum.
Pointing out that Yiley has been posting elsewhere is what I did in post #234, so that's nothing done on your part.
The last statement is the only part you could vaguely call a reason, and it's an easy one to make at that (I'd expect town-him to do 'X' but he hasn't so I think he's scum).
---
@Micc
Micc wrote:Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between.
What would be my scum motivation for this? The only way I can see this being a thing is if you think me and Brian are scum partners. Otherwise, scum-me would not change his read on Brian.
Also I think you missed the part where I said I re-read the game. That's why some of my reads changed.
I would like to hear why your read on Brian changed between your vote on him and your vote on Tiershift.
I explained this above. Here's a quote:
absta wrote:You became slightly less scummy due to your posts looking a bit more genuine and the fact that you defend people as town so it isn't really scummy for you to do it.
That's in regards to my read on Brian.
---
P-Edit:
Micc wrote:It's not really even that his reads change. If they didnt change he might get grief for tunneling on someone. Its that the change makes them look fake. I couldn't for the life of me tell you why he is voting for Tiershift....or why he thinks I look scummy.....or why he thinks jklash might be scum. All I see is a lot of effort to keep the lynch off Yiley, who he doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near.
Don't even try to say I don't have a reason for thinking you and Tier are scum. I made a clear reply
to you
about why you and Tier are scum reads here. Also, i'm the last guy anyone could say is tunnelling. Seriously, just look back.

Wow, are you seriously saying that you think i'm scum because i didn't want to vote Yiley before? I'm too tired for this shit. I'll explain why that's a terrible reason tomorrow.
The post about Tier calling out Yiley for posting elsewhere and mostly in mishmash is hypocritical of you to call scummy or questionable. I recall not too long ago you called me scum lurking and not active and voted for those reasons.

I think Yiley needs a moment I will give him till tomorrow. I don't want to see a lynch unless yiley flakes completely or his comments are crap.

@Brain: Yeah I meant 6 out of 9 players stated something about the ability. I just felt like you came in and said yeah I had the same idea but I will go with what every thinks a bit odd considering the conversation.

I need to reread something I need till tomorrow.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 192, absta101 wrote:
@Micc
- I looked at one of Yiley's town games and he played roughly the same there as he is here. So I don't feel comfortable calling him scum for his
completely fucking shit
playstyle.
As for the rest of you. You look increasingly scummy with every post you make. Your whole scum hunting seems fake, especially the questions aimed at farside. Tier is just terribly scummy at this point as well because he's only seemed to find one person scummy (private) who hasn't even been posting anything. It seems to me that he's scared of calling people scummy so he doesn't have to commit. That explains his vote on private and why he uses terms like "so that sucks" to describe scummy play.

I can see myself lynching you at the end of the day at this point though.
In regards to the below comment Absta is the post above your case on Tier you are referring to?
In post 217, absta101 wrote:This game has gotten quite complicated. I need more time but we only have 5 days so i'm going to have to speed this shit up.
---
@Micc
Micc wrote:That doesn't explain why Yiley didn't end up in your pile of players who you "believe the scum is in". Being outside of that pile seems to indicate a weak town read at the very least. What I am trying to understand is how your opinion of Yiley's playstyle makes you uncomfortable with calling him scum, but completely comfortable with suggesting he is town.
Yiley is null to me, not town...
---

Okay did a re-read. I'm feeling quite confident in this strat right here:
VOTE: Tier

@Yiley
- Investigate Micc please.
---
I gave my reasons for Tier-scum earlier and after the re-read i'm even more confident on it.

Farside is back to town. Mitt is town. Brian is not as scummy as before imo. Jklash is not a town read anymore. Not so sure on Micc scum anymore but still think he's a possibility. Worst case scenario, Yiley and Jklash are scum.
If so please answer the following question:
What was wrong with post 189?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 271, farside22 wrote:You think the RB is town?
Not necessarily. But if he is, we should use his power sooner rather than later.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Post by jklash12 »

I think it would be easy to see that the RB is scum later down the road if he doesn't use it because he wouldn't want to use it because he wants the scum's NK.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”