Micro 310: Shitty Joke Smalltown II (game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 217, absta101 wrote:Farside is back to town. Mitt is town. Brian is not as scummy as before imo. Jklash is not a town read anymore. Not so sure on Micc scum anymore but still think he's a possibility. Worst case scenario, Yiley and Jklash are scum.
Brian hasn't done any new shit so explain what changed about him.
I don't see what changed about jklash either.

If you're gonna put up your reads and not explain them you might as well not post them.

Also, if you'd actually post something decent as to why I'd be scum, I'd be happy.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Micc »

I can see why jklash moved and maybe farside, but the Brian read reeks of being fake. Its not as bad as I originally thought, but it still looks screwy.
In post 182, absta101 wrote:I believe the scum is in Micc/Private/Brian/Tier.
I am still trying to figure out how you can believe scum is in this group of four even though you have Yiley as a null read. Especially when you are on record as saying that you wont call Yiley scum because of his "shit playstyle." Having no respect for Yiley's skills as a player is not a reason to keep him out of your scum list.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 187, farside22 wrote:Well hello mr. OMGUS how are you today.
Feeling pretty good today. You?

Also, in that Attack on Titan game I linked (that was unfortunately eaten by tigers), Falcon-scum told his buddies NOT to tunnel onto me because of the way I read people off of OMGUS.
In post 187, farside22 wrote:Appeasing
In post 187, farside22 wrote:Admits he doesn't typically follow what the town does and does his own thing.
One doesn't not explain the other.
Honestly, you have this one set idea that I did what I did out of appeasement and I'm not interested in arguing you over it.
In post 189, TierShift wrote:So far, micc and brian don't really appease me,
I didn't realize I was supposed to appease you.
In post 192, absta101 wrote:Tier is just terribly scummy at this point as well because he's only seemed to find one person scummy (private) who hasn't even been posting anything.
As great as your case against Tier sounds on paper, Private is pretty scummy. He hasn't really posted or contributed in any beneficial way, and the only reason why I haven't considered him thus far is because the only other time I saw him, he replaced into a town-newbie slot, made a grand total of 1 post, and disappeared. I think it's much more likely he flakes than anything.
In post 195, TierShift wrote:I hope you see the irony of a hammerer and a treestump present
I must have missed it, what's the irony?
In post 198, absta101 wrote:Because it doesn't help town-you in any way unless the person you are defending is a really strong town read. When you answer their questions for them you could potentially be helping scum. The optimal play would be to let them answer questions aimed at them so everyone can see how they respond and thus be able to form a read on them.

To me this is really obvious, hence why I asked you to give a reason why you as town would stop a line of questioning.
I understand the first part, and I agree with you wholly. Except that your line of questioning reached a point where I wasn't sure where you were going with all of it. Like I said, Jklash looked like he just had a derp moment and I don't know what kind of response you were expecting to receive out of it. And his response to you felt honest and genuine, even if it was filled with incomprehensible moon-logic.
In post 200, absta101 wrote:You've got so much experience yet you still throw the OMGUS call on Brian?
Well, no matter how you look at it, I DID technically OMGUS her.
In post 201, absta101 wrote:Unvote: Brian
For now.
Implies I'm still a scumread. Did anything change for you? If not, why the unvote?
In post 202, farside22 wrote:No real reason other then as I stated he wants to appease people but states that he typically does his own things. One thought does not match with the other thought.
No, I called you scummy because your push onto me feels contrived. Nothing I did was out of appeasement but you continue to push it that way.

And when I said I do my own thing, it means I typically do what I want. Like I said, I offered my role up to the town to see if they were okay with the plan of me using my ability N1 and the doc protecting the cop N2 to allow for a guaranteed investigation. It wasn't about appeasing the town because what I wanted to see was whether or not the town wanted the doc to follow through on the plan as well.
In post 217, absta101 wrote:Okay did a re-read. I'm feeling quite confident in this strat right here:
VOTE: Tier

@Yiley - Investigate Micc please.
Care to elaborate on this strategy?

And Yiley can't check until N2.
In post 225, TierShift wrote:Brian hasn't done any new shit so explain what changed about him.
He was exposed to the glory that is my town game.
In post 226, Micc wrote:Its not as bad as I originally thought, but it still looks screwy.
Once again, the glory that is my town game. How many people have you seen start off the first two days of a mini as the universal obvscum read and still find a way to get the hammer in 3p lylo?
:D
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Micc »

Am I supposed to understand that reference? Right now all it is doing is confusing me.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 227, Brian Skies wrote:I must have missed it, what's the irony?
The hammerer basically is a living treestump; their vote doesn't matter.

Got anything more to convince me this is your town game other than just saying so?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

brain wrote:No, I called you scummy because your push onto me feels contrived. Nothing I did was out of appeasement but you continue to push it that way.

And when I said I do my own thing, it means I typically do what I want. Like I said, I offered my role up to the town to see if they were okay with the plan of me using my ability N1 and the doc protecting the cop N2 to allow for a guaranteed investigation. It wasn't about appeasing the town because what I wanted to see was whether or not the town wanted the doc to follow through on the plan as well.
Question: how many people discussed the idea of having you use your role before you posted?

I'm phone posting currently, which is a pain in the ass to begin with.
I believe at least 4 out of 6 already agreed to have brain use his ability, so I don't get the point of asking if that is what the town wants ill do it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by N »

Prodding PrivateI
Searching for replacement for Yiley

Vote Count 1.06
Mitillos
(0)
Micc
(0)
absta101
(1) PrivateI
farside22
(0)
PrivateI
(1) TierShift
Brian Skies
(2)
farside22
TierShift
(2)
Yiley, absta101
Yiley
(1) Micc
jklash12
(0)

Not Voting
(3) Brian Skies, Mitillos, jklash12

With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-03-26 23:10:08)

V/LA:
farside22 on weekends (until Monday)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Yiley
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Yiley
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Yiley »

Forgot to v/la yesterday so
V/la till Monday
Oh I'm being replaced :(
Permanent scum read
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Yiley: You could have at least responded to what was said. Particularly Micc's meta read on you. Your earlier response to my question did not satisfy me, since you don't seem to actually be doing what you said (i.e. sorting people out). You are basically lurking and trying to keep out of sight. You said yourself that this is not pro-town and you were correct.

Vote: Yiley
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:59 am

Post by absta101 »

True, he posted elsewhere on the 18th, 19th and 20th. He could've posted here then.

I think he should get replaced though and everyone should black list him if he turns out to be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 234, absta101 wrote:True, he posted elsewhere on the 18th, 19th and 20th. He could've posted here then.

I think he should get replaced though and everyone should black list him if he turns out to be town.
What do you think about Yiley with the whole meta argument and in post the post here this one
You said you Brain is not as scummy. What in your reread changed your mind.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Micc »

Yiley looks like scum. I don't care if he gets replaced or not, I want the slot dead. Yet, lynching the cop makes me nervous. I cant decide if it is worth letting him get an investigation off or not. If we decide to keep Yiley around, I think absta is a good second option.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

Post by TierShift »

Yiley gives off zero townvibes. He's been posting in mishmash while not here. I expected him to get involved in the past few days if he were town, but he hasn't done so. I don't give a shit about him being cop, we just lynch scum.

VOTE: yiley
L-2 by my count.

Absta is a shit lynch micc, why do you think it's decent?

I don't thnk we should use the RB tonight if we lynch yiley, but I don't really have any clue as to when to use it since it will just put us at even numbers instead of odd which sucks, basically.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Micc »

His reads are fake. His arrogance rubs me the wrong way. His complaining about the lack of pro town play looks exactly like what I did in my first scum game. He is a hammerer, which means we should be policy lynching him sometime before MyLo anyways. He ignores the topics that I most want to hear from him about.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:47 am

Post by absta101 »

@Brian
Brian wrote:Implies I'm still a scumread. Did anything change for you? If not, why the unvote?
You became slightly less scummy due to your posts looking a bit more genuine and the fact that you defend people as town so it isn't really scummy for you to do it. Also, Tier and Micc are much more scummy at this point.
Care to elaborate on this strategy?
The strategy is just lynching Tier and investigating Micc.

Anyway, if you agree with my case, vote Tier. We only have 4 days left until deadline.
---
@Farside
- It was partly gut feeling and what I said above^. Me removing my town read on you because of the omgus thing was just paranoia.
Yiley does look more scummy because of those quotes Micc provided. He looks even more scummy due to his latest post and activity.

What do you think of Tier?
---
@Micc
MIcc wrote:I am still trying to figure out how you can believe scum is in this group of four even though you have Yiley as a null read. Especially when you are on record as saying that you wont call Yiley scum because of his "shit playstyle." Having no respect for Yiley's skills as a player is not a reason to keep him out of your scum list.
Yiley wasn't on my scum list because he hadn't done anything scummy (for him) when I made it. The reason why his playstyle isn't scummy to me is because his play was the same in another game I checked, like I said before.

Basically, if he plays like this as town then i can't call him scum for it. That was my point.
However, your case on him has shown that his play and attitude as town has been different to this. For that reason he is prob scum.

Anyway, what do you think of Tier?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 am

Post by absta101 »

In post 238, Micc wrote:His reads are fake. His arrogance rubs me the wrong way. His complaining about the lack of pro town play looks exactly like what I did in my first scum game. He is a hammerer, which means we should be policy lynching him sometime before MyLo anyways. He ignores the topics that I most want to hear from him about.
Why do you think my reads are fake?

Arrogance =/= scum.
We aren't going to policy lynch ever, it would just waste a lynch. Also, i'm not ignoring anything. If I missed something then just copy & paste and i'll respond.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am

Post by TierShift »

Hey!

I just discovered the use of our RB.

If we get to LyLo with townabsta alive, it's insta-over.

If we get to MyLo with townabsta alive, it's not until town votes.

So the RB should be used I think and preferably before brian is dead, that'd be N1.

Thoughts?
Absta makes a fine PL anyway day 2.

Micc, if you're scum this game, please hand yourself in to the police for protectivr custody since you're a psychopath then.
P-edit:
Ew absta, micc's selling me on you. Why the crap are you standing by while yiley is being wagoned, 'seeing the case', but not forming your own opinion on it?

What's up with the gay strategy you have in which town players die and then town players get investigated?
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by absta101 »

So you think my lynch is shit, then you say i'd make a fine PL?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by TierShift »

Yeah I didn't consider you as PL

Or as scum candidate up to your latest posts
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Micc »

Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between. You addressed the situation about your read on Yiley which is the main topic I thought you were ignoring. I would like to hear why your read on Brian changed between your vote on him and your vote on Tiershift. You are an automatic vote for scum in MyLo. Don't try to say you are not a legitimate policy lynch at some point soon.

I don't think Tiershift is scum, to answer that question.

Would you vote to lynch Yiley today or are you against that path of action?

Why do you think I am the best option for a cop investigation? (Tier, i want this answered before i comment on the topic of me being investigated)
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by Micc »

That was all directed at absta in case it isnt clear.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by TierShift »

In post 244, Micc wrote:Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between.
Micc, while I agree that it is weird that his read just changed and I do want him to explain why, why exactly would scum change their reads based on nothing? I think they'd be more inclined to stick to their reads.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Micc »

It's not really even that his reads change. If they didnt change he might get grief for tunneling on someone. Its that the change makes them look fake. I couldn't for the life of me tell you why he is voting for Tiershift....or why he thinks I look scummy.....or why he thinks jklash might be scum. All I see is a lot of effort to keep the lynch off Yiley, who he doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by absta101 »

@Tier
Ew absta, micc's selling me on you. Why the crap are you standing by while yiley is being wagoned, 'seeing the case', but not forming your own opinion on it?
I'm not standing by, i'm voting you because you look more scummy. Also, I don't think you realise how easy it would be to form a fake opinion on Yiley at this point. Thinking I look scummy because I "haven't formed my own opinion" is weak.
Look at this:
Yiley gives off zero townvibes. He's been posting in mishmash while not here. I expected him to get involved in the past few days if he were town, but he hasn't done so.
The first bit is a really bad reason to call someone scum. If someone doesn't look town, they are null, not scum.
Pointing out that Yiley has been posting elsewhere is what I did in post #234, so that's nothing done on your part.
The last statement is the only part you could vaguely call a reason, and it's an easy one to make at that (I'd expect town-him to do 'X' but he hasn't so I think he's scum).
---
@Micc
Micc wrote:Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between.
What would be my scum motivation for this? The only way I can see this being a thing is if you think me and Brian are scum partners. Otherwise, scum-me would not change his read on Brian.
Also I think you missed the part where I said I re-read the game. That's why some of my reads changed.
I would like to hear why your read on Brian changed between your vote on him and your vote on Tiershift.
I explained this above. Here's a quote:
absta wrote:You became slightly less scummy due to your posts looking a bit more genuine and the fact that you defend people as town so it isn't really scummy for you to do it.
That's in regards to my read on Brian.
---
P-Edit:
Micc wrote:It's not really even that his reads change. If they didnt change he might get grief for tunneling on someone. Its that the change makes them look fake. I couldn't for the life of me tell you why he is voting for Tiershift....or why he thinks I look scummy.....or why he thinks jklash might be scum. All I see is a lot of effort to keep the lynch off Yiley, who he doesn't seem to want to go anywhere near.
Don't even try to say I don't have a reason for thinking you and Tier are scum. I made a clear reply
to you
about why you and Tier are scum reads here. Also, i'm the last guy anyone could say is tunnelling. Seriously, just look back.

Wow, are you seriously saying that you think i'm scum because i didn't want to vote Yiley before? I'm too tired for this shit. I'll explain why that's a terrible reason tomorrow.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by absta101 »

In post 244, Micc wrote:Your reads look fake because they change despite the person hardly posting in between. You addressed the situation about your read on Yiley which is the main topic I thought you were ignoring. I would like to hear why your read on Brian changed between your vote on him and your vote on Tiershift. You are an automatic vote for scum in MyLo. Don't try to say you are not a legitimate policy lynch at some point soon.

I don't think Tiershift is scum, to answer that question.

Would you vote to lynch Yiley today or are you against that path of action?

Why do you think I am the best option for a cop investigation? (Tier, i want this answered before i comment on the topic of me being investigated)
Yes i would vote Yiley.

Because you were my next strongest scum read after Tier.

Do you think Tier is town? If yes, why?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”