zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kagami wrote:Btw, I think you're right that Eren is scum. I can't help but wonder how you knew, but meh
magic ;)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

my reads are like... the complete opposite of tammy's

hmm
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Never gonna give you up: Bert, Kagami, Myko, Paschendale

Don't really wanna let you down: pieguy, ActionDan, Brian?

Kinda wanna run around and desert you: 2 of {Plum, F16, BRO} (less sure about BRO - he actually might be town :/), 1 of {Tammy, Kaze} (prob Kaze, dunno, not something i wanna look into too deeply today)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually maybe switch brian and bro around

(i'm not actually reading brian's posts)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i dunno why people are reading plum as town
i dunno why people are reading paschendale as scum

i dunno why my reads are so opposite everyone else's
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Tammy »

It's probs your avatar.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 555, zMuffinMan wrote:i dunno why people are reading plum as town
i dunno why people are reading paschendale as scum

i dunno why my reads are so opposite everyone else's
Why do you read plum as scum besides that statement!

Why do you read pasch as town? Please don't answer with a mason thingy I know isn't true.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

That exclamation mark is supposed to be a question mark. It's late I'm tired and the iPad does weird things sometimes.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i could explain

but first you tell me why you think paschendale is scum (because i really don't get the scum reads) and why plum is town (because while i have a vague understanding of why some people might be town reading her, i want to hear your specific reasons)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

I said it in my first post. Her posting feels spontaneous and not at all calculated like it did in on a boat when she was scum with empire. Her play feels more take charge like in aia or in flickers of adwd when she hydrad with nacho - although neither of them were very take charge at first and I hate you right now muffin because you were just scum with empire and he probably told you that the best way to get me to doubt a read is to make me explain it.

I'm not gonna let you do it, I think she's town and pasch feels like scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

My biggest concern is that falcon is scum and I'm hesitant to scum read him because we signed up hoping we'd both draw town and kick ass.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually i'm feeling rather generous right now, so i'll talk about why paschendale is town

first things first, the angles of attack this game. i think (maybe - because i haven't really seen anyone articulate why they think paschendale is scum) people might be reading him as scum for the whole attack on kagami/plum for the "weak" stuff at the start of the game... but i actually thought the concern there looked townish. it wasn't like a "sheep general opinion" thing and the way he was coming at it looked like town-motivated thought processes (even though i thought he was completely wrong). i get this whole genuinely-trying-to-figure-shit-out vibe from his posts about this.

i'm also just reading the general tone of his posts as town and i like his responses to people calling him scum. i also don't particularly like the composition of his wagon.

only thing i haven't really liked about him so far is the way he jumped onto BRO (which was rather fucking weak) but i'm currently thinking that doesn't mean a whole lot

thing is, i'm aware that none of this stuff is going to change anyone's mind but i don't wanna lynch paschendale today. if it does happen and he flips town, i'm not going to be all too sad about it because i think i have the game mostly figured out anyway, but i don't want it to happen. i suppose there's always a chance i'm wrong (*gasp* it's been known to happen occasionally) but whatever.
tammy wrote:I hate you right now muffin because you were just scum with empire and he probably told you that the best way to get me to doubt a read is to make me explain it.
empire wasn't even really in marketplace (he stopped playing altogether some time early in the game, don't remember when) and when he was posting in the QT it wasn't really about game-relevant stuff so much as "o shit i hate being scum i hope people don't see through me"
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also i don't really care about your plum town read (i'm probably not going to get any traction there today anyway, but i'm still going to continue talking about it until i'm enough of a thorn in her side that she has to kill me), talk to me about your paschendale scum read
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh and another thing i like about paschendale is that he's kinda just... doing his own thing

if that makes sense
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well that makes me feel a little better about you being town at least.

Pasch doesn't feel town. I get that you think he sounds like he was trying to figure things out but it doesn't feel that way. That whole role fishing argument? That jus t sounds like pure fabricated bs. Like on the one hand I want to say its town oblivion, but on the other I just say what? I mean, I literally miss more than nearly everyone else I play with about roles and setups. I've been told the day I get a setup/original role info straight is the day the world ends, so I get it. But his argument against kagami doesn't make sense in me not be,Irving he believes in it.

He called you level-headed though and playing to that in this game, why didn't you comment on that the way you did me remarking that I was parroting you on the no day talk thing cuz you were smart. If it was a joke, fine, but otherwise I don't get it cuz you should have understood where I was coming from.

Anyway the rest of my thoughts will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm about to crash.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also, more re: angles of attack from paschendale. the kagami/plum rolefishing stuff is what made me think town initially, and reading over it again i still think that

everything about it, from the tone of the posts to the sort of confidence he had in his position to the way he looked like he was trying to uncover the truth all looked town

*shrug*

i'm going back over ISOs atm trying to find anything that explains that paschendale scum reads and i can't find shit

that and the composition of the wagon make me think it's a horrible wagon

pedit: written before the above post
pitoli
pitoli
Mafia Scum
pitoli
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by pitoli »

VOTECOUNT 1.5

Kagami (1)
: Paschendale
F-16_Fighting_Falcon (4)
: Mykonian, ActionDan, Brian Skies, BROseidon
Paschendale (3)
: Plum, Tammy, Kazekirimaru
BROseidon (3)
: Pieguyn, Bert, Kagami

Not Voting (2)
: zMuffinMan, F-16

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2014-01-16 00:00:00)

Mod Comments:
Successful VC phonepost, wheeeeeee have a gif

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tammy wrote:That whole role fishing argument? That jus t sounds like pure fabricated bs
i wanna know
why
you think it's fabricated

coz i don't see it
tammy wrote:He called you level-headed though and playing to that in this game, why didn't you comment on that the way you did me remarking that I was parroting you on the no day talk thing cuz you were smart
i am fairly level-headed, though. i don't consider myself smart. i do a lot of dumb things, but at least i'm level-headed about it!

(also, it was a joke and i don't have time to make jokes about every post in this thread - i can try, though, if you think it will make a difference!)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by Tammy »

(No you don't have to make a joke for every post! That's probably asking too much of an Australian regardless >_>)

Part of it is his tone, but I'll get back to this tomorrow before I start babbling incoherently. It's supposed to be like -20 tomorrow, so trying to make sense of this game will give me something to do because I'm damn sure not leaving my house.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

what's white and black and re(a)d all over?

NOT BRIAN'S QUOTE WALLS, THAT'S FOR FUCKING SURE

yeah i don't think i'm cut out for this joke thing

forgive me if i don't make them about every post
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:41 am

Post by ActionDan »

Pasche is a derp read. I think he's capable of posting that derp as both town and scum (and I was in the mafiastuck game that tammy refered too so I saw that derp in action. And I called him town there I believe? [though memory is fuzzy]).

Still think F-16 is scum. I don't have a great grasp on tammy yet. other reads remain the same expect that I need to go over Pie/Bro at some point for fine tuning. And maybe plum/Muffin
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:28 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 483, pieguyn wrote:says the guy who is STILL bringing up "posturing" despite the fact that it's been literally proven incorrect, due to the fact that the game isn't exclusively based off the manga

this logic is contradictory as fuck
The fact that I was incorrect about your knowledge of the flavor doesn't change that you still postured around Bert's claim.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 483, pieguyn wrote:and if I'm apparently so obvscum why is he questioning this?
Different people bring different perspectives to the game, which is in turn amplified by knowing one's alignment but not knowing other's.

So what's obvscum to me isn't necessarily obvscum to other people. A player of your caliber should know this by now.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:30 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 483, pieguyn wrote:go look at imperishable night and how zmuffin pulled this kitten shit
probably not alignment indicative, but just saying ~
I would say puppy but I'm a dog person.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”