Open 539: Stacks on Stacks (This is Game...Over.)

Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 8, Shockwave Rider wrote:VOTE: Acidic_TACO. I have a stomach ache and your name isn't helping.
What if my name was AntiAcidic_TACO?
Also take some pepto.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

The site been down for anyone else?
I'm not sure about umbrage being scum due to nervousness, its the start of a new game.
VOTE: The Silver Bard
Because your avatar reminds me of a guy I know. I hate him. He steals my things.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 32, TvK wrote:UNVOTE: ABR
VOTE: Acidic_Taco
Um...why?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Um ok?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

UNVOTE: The Silver Bard
I still don't like your avatar :P
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Voting for yourself? Calm down bro lol.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

VOTE: anorway
Just seems to me like you're either trying to protect Venrob if hes scum or just bide time for something scummy.
Just doesn't smell right.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 104, TvK wrote:
In post 86, Acidic_TACO wrote:VOTE: anorway
Just seems to me like you're either trying to protect Venrob if hes scum or just bide time for something scummy.
Just doesn't smell right.
What do you mean with something scummy? Waiting for the next wagon to kick off?
I was using the phrase "something scummy" to mean plan to initiate a wagon not wait for a wagon. I don't like evil plans...
Just keep in mind I may not be 100% serious all the time, I'm prone to joke and kid, its just in my nature.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 122, Venrob wrote:No, its like saying "game just ended, red has new scum meta! He's matching it very well! lynch him!"

FTR i thought he was town in both games by analysis, but had a gut feeling he was scum... But the meta is a match. Anyone want to make a town case on Red? because that would be good if someone could show him as town.
I'm sure I'm reading this wrong but you just said "No I'm not doing it because of my own personal convictions but my own personal convictions say that hes scum."
I really am not liking your posts, they just hurt my head and smell of scum. I'll read it over and over later to make sure I understand your meaning before I change my vote however.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 132, TvK wrote:
In post 129, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 122, Venrob wrote:No, its like saying "game just ended, red has new scum meta! He's matching it very well! lynch him!"

FTR i thought he was town in both games by analysis, but had a gut feeling he was scum... But the meta is a match. Anyone want to make a town case on Red? because that would be good if someone could show him as town.
I'm sure I'm reading this wrong but you just said "No I'm not doing it because of my own personal convictions but my own personal convictions say that hes scum."
I really am not liking your posts, they just hurt my head and smell of scum.
I'll read it over and over later to make sure I understand your meaning before I change my vote however.
Albert, let's build a wagon on this. Taco has just bought himself a free ticket for the next time a wagon on Venrob starts off. "Look guys, I said x pages ago that I had to understand his meaning. I understand it now, he's scum."
So me saying I want to make sure I'm not fucking it up by reading something wrong makes me scum? Dude I'm tired and don't want to vote at the first thing that smells like scum this early in the morning. Or if I'm reading that wrong then please excuse the fact that I'm a dumbass.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 137, TvK wrote:
In post 133, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 132, TvK wrote:
In post 129, Acidic_TACO wrote:

I really am not liking your posts, they just hurt my head and smell of scum.
I'll read it over and over later to make sure I understand your meaning before I change my vote however.
Albert, let's build a wagon on this. Taco has just bought himself a free ticket for the next time a wagon on Venrob starts off. "Look guys, I said x pages ago that I had to understand his meaning. I understand it now, he's scum."
So me saying I want to make sure I'm not fucking it up by reading something wrong makes me scum? Dude I'm tired and don't want to vote at the first thing that smells like scum this early in the morning. Or if I'm reading that wrong then please excuse the fact that I'm a dumbass.
You say you are not liking Venrob's posts at all. They smell of scum. Yet you don't vote him and you leave your vote on someone else who happens to have the most votes on him. And that vote was justified by "seems scummy, just doesn't smell right"... That reasoning seems a lot less convincing than what you're trying to say about Venrob now.

@RC, no I am not suggesting that. I'm not too much looking at interactions yet, I just need to find a first scum before I start doing that.
Theres no rush to lynch him, we have a few days to do so, chances are he's getting lynched anyway. The only real reason at this point I don't change my vote to him is a weakness of mine, with it seeming more and more thats hes scum I can see some glimmer of genuine frustration that I've had in the past where hes dug himself into a hole. Hes hiding something however so this genuine glimmer I said could be anything from him trying to save himself for the town if he has a power or something to him being scum. I don't believe he is a vanilla townie in the slightest.
So tl;dr I can relate to his position.
On the other hand however, I find his posts confusing, annoying and more scummy than genuine imo.

So I guess what I said about no reason to rush pointless when we can get rid of him now and save me the headache...
VOTE: Venrob
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Folding to nothing, I think hes scum and hes acting even more childish then when I voted him...
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 153, The Silver Bard wrote:Scum found

Albert B. Rampage is scum. Intentionally antagonizing someone who is allready pissed off seems like scumtactics.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Somehow I doubt this will go anywhere...
Reason being, calling him scum for being rude isn't exactly the most sound reason. If he was scum he wouldn't need to do anything other then wait for the hammer to come down. What Albert said seems more like advice than an attack.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 158, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 156, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 153, The Silver Bard wrote:Scum found

Albert B. Rampage is scum. Intentionally antagonizing someone who is allready pissed off seems like scumtactics.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
Somehow I doubt this will go anywhere...
Reason being, calling him scum for being rude isn't exactly the most sound reason. If he was scum he wouldn't need to do anything other then wait for the hammer to come down. What Albert said seems more like advice than an attack.
OK, if Venrob is town. Who is then scum? Just humor me be answering this.
Why? All you are is a comf town that with every post you make gets on my nerves more and more. I'm not going to give you a single hunch of mine til you stop acting so damn bossy.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

What the bard doesn't realize is that his ego is suppressing his ability to see even if I was scum, I wouldn't be dumb enough to openly oppose a comf town with another scum.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 165, The Silver Bard wrote:Don't talk about ego if you can't even do a simple thing as list your second biggest scumread, because "someone is being bossy". It is either you having a to big ego yourself, or simply you refusing to give reads because you are scum.
In reality I just got of the hospital and am not feeling up to composing a read.
Also you lied about ignoring me, do I detect a similar temper?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 168, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 167, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 165, The Silver Bard wrote:Don't talk about ego if you can't even do a simple thing as list your second biggest scumread, because "someone is being bossy". It is either you having a to big ego yourself, or simply you refusing to give reads because you are scum.
In reality I just got of the hospital and am not feeling up to composing a read.
Also you lied about ignoring me, do I detect a similar temper?
Yeah, I am being pissy, so I'll piss off to bed, and let you guys have your fun.
So based off this information I can conclude that he makes all his reads based off how mad you can make him.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

I still don't see how I'm scum...
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Still not sure how I'm scum...
ABR makes some good points about Desperado
In post 49, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Venrob

That overexplanation is crazy scummy
Makes no sense to me in hindsight as Venrob was town, Venrob was nervous and under pressure.
In post 51, Desperado wrote:Who gives a shit why you were voting him when you didn't know he was an IC? Your vote didn't require an explanation after the fact.
When Venrob tried to defend himself, seems counter intuitive now as a vote without an explanation is even more scummy to me then a vote with an over explanation.
VOTE: Desperado
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Retarded fluff huh?
Its my reasons, you could just say you don't like em.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 191, Desperado wrote:Yes. If your "case" can be totally shutdown by a cliche, it's retard fluff.
What cliche exactly?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 193, Desperado wrote:Hindsight is 20/20.
Thats a saying not a cliche. If you ignore the past you're bound to repeat it is another saying. I'm using past information to make a more informed decision.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 202, anorway wrote:VOTE: Acid Taco

Was pretty much bandwagoning D1, with the exception of , when he decided to vote Venrob after being called out for bandwagoning.
Bandwagoning moves the game along. If you would like to play a game where the game doesn't move, please stare at a wall for five hours a day.
As for desperado, dude you had next to no reasons for your voting, that was my point.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 207, TvK wrote:
In post 54, Shockwave Rider wrote:
In post 43, TvK wrote: Wait, how did that unvote make him look town? I voted Taco for the exact same reasons as him. Is unvoting Taco because he doesn't know what he did wrong, even though he did something wrong, townish?
It's that he removed his vote when no one was calling him out for it. And that he said "that isn't a good tell at all," when scum aren't particularly concerned with the quality of the tells they use as long as they provide an excuse to make their votes.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Venrob. Yeah he went into too much detail with that unvote. Also failed to answer RedCoyote's question.
In post 60, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Venrob

Let's do this. L-2
In post 96, Umbrage wrote:And Venrob's flipout seems more angry than upset, which is a scum reaction.

Hell, the more I think about it, the more I think my gut is right.

It's the speed that worries me. Players usually only lose their cool like that after a fair bit of pressure. They have to get pushed to that point. Venrob was ready to pull the claim/self-vote card right from the get-go.
In post 142, Dont_Vote_Me wrote:Will read thread soon
for now
because he didn't react nearly as bad in my last game with him when he was pressured in a similar fashion, from what i've seen skimming this thread
In post 179, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Forget about a replacement, I'm going to hammer him now.

Unvote, vote Venrob

Good riddance.
Ok, Tacobro, guide me through your logic. These are all examples of people jumping on the Venrob wagon. Do tell me, how is Desperado's specifically the most scummiest of all of the people that voted Venrob (except for the fact that he is the easiest target right now because others are voting him as well)?
His reasons were next to zero. Thats what I keep saying. He just voted just to vote from my point of view.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Umbrage for the love of god please turn off capslock.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 215, TvK wrote:
In post 211, Acidic_TACO wrote: His reasons were next to zero. Thats what I keep saying. He just voted just to vote from my point of view.
Then what do you classify Shockwave Rider's, Don't Vote Me's and Albert's votes under?
Along with my vote for Venrob I would classify them as unformed. You guys put in more then one sentence atleast.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 217, Umbrage wrote:VOTE: TACO

MOAR VOTES ON TACO PLZ
My issue with this vote isn't based on anything other then your addiction to capslock. You need to seek help for your problem.
I'll say this also, I'm far from scum.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #27) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 220, Umbrage wrote:YOU'RE SCUM YOUR OPINION DOESN'T MATTER
Oh great another fucking homophobe...

Theres a term for people like you, close minded, because if one little taught gets into your head then thats all that fills it. Not seeing alternatives and being blind, you're worse then scum in that respect.

Even if I was scum I wouldn't waste a night kill on you because of how much you help out the scum.

btw kidding about the homophobe part.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 221, Shockwave Rider wrote:Why would would Taco be making a case on Desp in this manner if they're buddies.
Because playing against win conditions is op.
Umbrage seems to just be off his rocker...
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 227, Umbrage wrote:btw that awful homophobe joke is EXACTLY what I mean when I say TACO is nervous scum

he's TRYING to act all cool and relaxed

but it's

not

working
It was a joke based on my sexuality and-
Wait..."acting cool and relaxed"? To me I'm acting like a wreck. If I'm calm to you I'd hate to see nervous.
Just lay off bro, I'm not scum. If anything with all your McCarthyism-ish mannerisms I'd think you're scum while trying to deflect all the blame away from you. But seeing as thats only a wild theory and I honestly don't feel it necessary to vote you, I'm only stating it for future reference when you somehow manage to kill me and it turns up I'm town.
We are now playing poker, I raised.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Also, umbringe, wheres albert? I thought he was right under me in the scum standings.
You're acting like a paranoid wreck even more then me, I'd tone it down a little with the witch hunts. Make it a big foot hunt instead, look for one definitive thing, the scum, and stop shooting at anything that even smells like a scum, make your shots count.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 230, Umbrage wrote:YUP RC'S THE BUDDY

GG
Who?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 232, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 230, Umbrage wrote:YUP RC'S THE BUDDY

GG
Who?
Oh Coyote
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

I'm not scum still. I'm 90% sure I don't even have to defend myself from your witch hunting. You're not helping the town much.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Is anyone else playing or it just me and umby?
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 238, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Taco and shockwave just shot way up on my scumdar in the last 2 pages. Shockwave for making a completely off-the-wall post. Taco for trying to divert attention to me by pawning off the work to Umbrage.

Unvote, vote Shockwave
I was informing him he missed you in his list not saying you were scrum.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 236, TvK wrote:
In post 223, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 221, Shockwave Rider wrote:Why would would Taco be making a case on Desp in this manner if they're buddies.
Because playing against win conditions is op.
Umbrage seems to just be off his rocker...
Are you seriously calling bussing playing against your wincon?
Nah, just being sarcastic.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 237, Dont_Vote_Me wrote:So much scum in these posts by Taco and Shockwave.
UNVOTE: Anorway
VOTE: Acidic_Taco
And oh god that homophobe/close-minded comment was cringeworthy.
I guess my humour is rather incorporate after all.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 244, Umbrage wrote:HEY ACIDIC

HEY REDCOYOTE

I DARE YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHER'S EXISTENCE

I DOUBLE DARE YOU
He exists..?
I don't get your point...
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 245, Desperado wrote:
In post 243, Umbrage wrote:if you bus Acidic and Shockwave super hard right now we won't kill you until like lylo or something
You got it chief!

Unvote
Vote: Taco
In post 141, Umbrage wrote:this is one of the most blatantly obvious examples of scum folding to pressure that I've seen

good job
I just remembered this little gem.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 249, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Taco, who do you have a townread on?
TvK is the only one that I would trust 100%.
Nothing really has come up to convince me otherwise at all.
On the "Eh, doesn't smell like scum" category (Alphabetical because I can't think of another way to list):
Albert B. Rampage
anorway
Dont_Vote_Me
RedCoyote
In the scum category in order of scummyness:
Umbrage
Desperado
FormerFish

If you're not on that list then I don't have that much of a read.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

I've been implying that Umbrage is scum more then outright saying it. Sorry.
Hes just acting so...erratic and desperate for a lynch I'm pretty sure he doesn't even give a shit I'm town. If he gets me to L1 then I'll claim but I doubt even if I said I was Jesus himself that he wouldn't care.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 255, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I read #231 as "Umbrage, how come Albert is not on your scum list anymore?" as an appeal to a player you implicitly thought of as town, to motivate his non-scumread on me, who you imply is scum, or else why would you ask him that?
It was more of a sarcastic comment on in his haste to list scum he forgot someone whom he had thought of scum before. I wasn't trying to get him or anyone to go after you.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 278, anorway wrote:
In post 248, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 245, Desperado wrote:
In post 243, Umbrage wrote:if you bus Acidic and Shockwave super hard right now we won't kill you until like lylo or something
You got it chief!

Unvote
Vote: Taco
In post 141, Umbrage wrote:this is one of the most blatantly obvious examples of scum folding to pressure that I've seen

good job
I just remembered this little gem.
What do you mean by this?
I mean that its funny how he called me scum when it looked like I was folding to pressure then he pressured someone else to vote with him.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Claim time already?
I'm a body guard for town. The one that dies when he uses his power successfully.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Umbrage is scum for when you lynch me and see I was telling the truth
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Huh? I protected TvK cause I derped and sent the wrong name. I was gonna put TSB but my brain isn't the best. Tbh I didn't think the scum would go for him because hes technically just a vanilla townie that has more weight.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Also just saying but I can get on every day a few times, I can't get on for some time in between however.

Return to “Completed Open Games”