Open 539: Stacks on Stacks (This is Game...Over.)

Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Does Bo Know »

Votecount 1.05

[L-1] Venrob - Formerfish, Umbrage, Acidic_TACO, Dont_Vote_Me, Venrob, Desperado

[L-5] anorway - RedCoyote, Albert B. Rampage
[L-6] Acidic_TACO - TvK
[L-6] Formerfish - Shockwave Rider

Not voting: anorway, The Silver Bard

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Deadline is Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 6:00 PM CST ((expired on 2014-01-18 18:00:00)).

---

I'll consider replacement of Venrob if this behavior continues.

I noticed anorway has a site-wide V/LA until the 8th so I'll respect that.
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0
Venrob
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Venrob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Venrob »

Lynch me if you really want to. Im a fucking VT. Im fucking useless. If anything, lynching me helps you by making you see that everything i have said so far comes from a town perspective. This would maybe lead you to lynching redscum.
I'm back!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Nobody will care what you have to say if you die.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:02 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

Scum found

Albert B. Rampage is scum. Intentionally antagonizing someone who is allready pissed off seems like scumtactics.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 am

Do not lynch Venrob, he is just an agitated townie. Also don't replace him. Him selfvoting is giving the town alot of info. For instance there is guaranteed scum on his wagon.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 am

In post 153, The Silver Bard wrote:Scum found

Albert B. Rampage is scum. Intentionally antagonizing someone who is allready pissed off seems like scumtactics.

It's not a scum tactic. Look at my relationship with PB in this game 6 months ago:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31485
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

Somehow I doubt this will go anywhere...
Reason being, calling him scum for being rude isn't exactly the most sound reason. If he was scum he wouldn't need to do anything other then wait for the hammer to come down. What Albert said seems more like advice than an attack.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 am

In post 155, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

It's not a scum tactic. Look at my relationship with PB in this game 6 months ago:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31485
I don't care about your selfmeta, so I won't even bother reading it.

You are either scum, if not I am ok with lynching you for crying to the mod about replacements...
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:19 am

In post 156, Acidic_TACO wrote:

Reason being, calling him scum for being rude isn't exactly the most sound reason. If he was scum he wouldn't need to do anything other then wait for the hammer to come down. What Albert said seems more like advice than an attack.
OK, if Venrob is town. Who is then scum? Just humor me be answering this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 am

Here's the story. PB was crying the entire Day 1 for us to lynch him. Archaebob and I called for a force replace for playing against his wincon. Instead, PB replaces out by himself, and then other players got mad and replaced out too. It turns out that PB was scum all along, and those who followed him out of the game were his buddies. Scum won that.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 158, The Silver Bard wrote:

Why? All you are is a comf town that with every post you make gets on my nerves more and more. I'm not going to give you a single hunch of mine til you stop acting so damn bossy.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:28 am

In post 159, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Here's the story. PB was crying the entire Day 1 for us to lynch him. Archaebob and I called for a force replace for playing against his wincon. Instead, PB replaces out by himself, and then other players got mad and replaced out too. It turns out that PB was scum all along, and those who followed him out of the game were his buddies. Scum won that.
So scum won, did PB play against his wincondition then and scum won in spite of him or what?

If you believe Venrob is scum, why would you ask the mod to replace him? Instead of letting him hang himself by the way he plays (if you think it is scummy). It would makes sense if you knew he was town though, and pretending to care enough about the town that you actually asked for a replacement, while still lynching him.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:35 am

In post 160, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 158, The Silver Bard wrote:

Why? All you are is a comf town that with every post you make gets on my nerves more and more. I'm not going to give you a single hunch of mine til you stop acting so damn bossy.
Whatever. Do what you want for all I care. I'll just ignore every single thing you say to me. Hmmf, quotes me, defends with some random shits, and then refuses to answer even the simplest question. This Taco dude is a good bet for scumpartner with ABR
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:38 am

@Venrob don't give up, it is just scum trying yo piss you off. Unvote yourself and vote ABR or Taco.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

What the bard doesn't realize is that his ego is suppressing his ability to see even if I was scum, I wouldn't be dumb enough to openly oppose a comf town with another scum.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:46 am

Don't talk about ego if you can't even do a simple thing as list your second biggest scumread, because "someone is being bossy". It is either you having a to big ego yourself, or simply you refusing to give reads because you are scum.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am

Taco is more likely scum than ABR. Join the train, thank me postgame.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 165, The Silver Bard wrote:Don't talk about ego if you can't even do a simple thing as list your second biggest scumread, because "someone is being bossy". It is either you having a to big ego yourself, or simply you refusing to give reads because you are scum.
In reality I just got of the hospital and am not feeling up to composing a read.
Also you lied about ignoring me, do I detect a similar temper?
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:57 am

In post 167, Acidic_TACO wrote:
In post 165, The Silver Bard wrote:Don't talk about ego if you can't even do a simple thing as list your second biggest scumread, because "someone is being bossy". It is either you having a to big ego yourself, or simply you refusing to give reads because you are scum.
In reality I just got of the hospital and am not feeling up to composing a read.
Yeah, I am being pissy, so I'll piss off to bed, and let you guys have your fun.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 168, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 167, Acidic_TACO wrote:
Yeah, I am being pissy, so I'll piss off to bed, and let you guys have your fun.
So based off this information I can conclude that he makes all his reads based off how mad you can make him.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 am

Post by TvK »

I guess you never played with Albert before...
In post 154, The Silver Bard wrote:Do not lynch Venrob, he is just an agitated townie. Also don't replace him. Him selfvoting is giving the town alot of info. For instance there is guaranteed scum on his wagon.
No, this guarantees that a lot of people hate his play and would really want to policy lynch him. His self-voting says nothing about scum or no scum on his wagon.
In post 166, The Silver Bard wrote:Taco is more likely scum than ABR. Join the train, thank me postgame.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Acidic_TACO
Bard, being an innocent child means that you're confirmed town. It does not mean that you're confirmed right and you should vote anyone who disagrees with you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 154, The Silver Bard wrote:Do not lynch Venrob, he is just an agitated townie. Also don't replace him. Him selfvoting is giving the town alot of info. For instance there is guaranteed scum on his wagon.
there's guaranteed scum on the wagon no matter the flip

and yeah you're right TACO is scum

but he's scum that can die tomorrow

Venrob's scum that dies today

let's go over why:

1) throws a fit and self-votes over NOTHING - and don't give me that 'town reaction' bullshit, it was a genuine reaction but that doesn't mean it's a TOWN reaction, it strikes me more as a "FUCK I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET SCUM AND NOW I'M GOING TO GET LYNCHED BEFORE I CAN KILL ANYBODY FUCK FUCK FUCK" reaction.

2) literally his only contribution to the game thus far has been a vote on RC for meta reasons. A meta case based off A SINGLE GAME WHERE RC WAS SCUM. This isn't "RC is acting more like scumRC than townRC", this is "RC is acting like scumRC BUT I DUNNO WHAT TOWNRC IS LIKE LOL".

3) after that shitastic vote he goes into ACTIVE LURKER MODE - not contributing or scumhunting AT ALL, but he's still reading the game closely because...

4) the MOMENT HE'S IN DANGER AGAIN:
In post 142, Dont_Vote_Me wrote:Will read thread soon
for now
VOTE: Venrob
because he didn't react nearly as bad in my last game with him when he was pressured in a similar fashion, from what i've seen skimming this thread
In post 143, Venrob wrote:
vote venrob
LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING TIMESTAMPS

HE DIDN'T MAKE A POST FOR TWO DAYS, BUT RESPONDS TO DVM'S VOTE WITHIN THE HOUR

HE WAS ACTIVE LURKING

HE WAS HIDING UNTIL HE FELT HE ABSOLUTELY HAD TO MAKE ANOTHER APPEARANCE

THEN HE GOES "DUH WELL THAT HISSY FIT SURE WORKED WELL LAST TIME YUP YUP BETTER DO IT AGAIN"

VENROB IS FUCKING SCUM

HAMMAH TIME PLZ
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

I still don't see how I'm scum...
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

In post 172, Acidic_TACO wrote:I still don't see how I'm scum...
I'd hope you wouldn't...
Umbrage wrote:literally his only contribution to the game thus far has been a vote on RC for meta reasons. A meta case based off A SINGLE GAME WHERE RC WAS SCUM.
Most people don't know how to use meta. Venrob is still most likely town and his wagon is ridiculous.

Meanwhile Formerfish is coasting by with minimal effort. He hasn't really said anything about any of the players in the game other than Venrob.
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Does Bo Know
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Does Bo Know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Does Bo Know »

Bump
Town: 11-12; Scum: 10-4; Third-party 1-0

Return to “Completed Open Games”