Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 2.01Titus - 1 - shos (L-5)
shos - 1 - Whiskers (L-5)
ika - 3 - Titus, Desperado, Grimgroove (L-3)

Not Voting - ooba, Malakittens, Nachomamma8, havingfitz, ika, Mirari

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-01-09 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #31: The ass is Hestia's sacred animal.

Searching for a replacement for Grimgroove.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

Whiskers, Grimgroove, ika, what do you think of them?

Whiskers is desperate to get another train started but cannot start it herself. Overreaction to a townie lynch also looks bad. That with the early push on Wisdom plus her neighbor thing acting wierd. Her absolute refusal to mention the amount of shots in her day neighborizer could be a cover for not really being a day neighbor.

Grimgroove's subout also strikes me as odd. Who leaves a vote when subbing out? Of course, this suggests the opposite. If Grim is scum, ika almost certainly is not as I cn't see a scum having a vote sit on a buddy while subbing out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1440, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1438, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 1436, Whiskers wrote:I am a Neighborizer, also.
Wouldn't that constitute a counterclaim?
No.
Go back to Epicmafia.

ok seriously though.
It's a fucking theme game. Theme games are by no means balanced, and are just as likely as not to have 10 mafia godfathers with daytalk, sitting around two VTs, cackling with glee.
Or, just as likely as not to have a town entirely made of Docs.
Or Non-Sane cops.
Or, fucking cults.
Or ponies.

Since "neighborizer" isn't an extremely powerful role-- in fact, I'd say there's not a whole hell of a lot of use to be had out of it, unless you KNOW someone is town and they need to speak with YOU, PRIVATELY-- yeah, sure. Throw in six or seven of them.

HOWEVER.
I believe I can make the assumption that his role Neighborizer, and
my
role Neighborizer, will be similar enough-- by which I mean, exactly the same-- that I can prove the validity of his roleclaim. Because, ok, there's no real reason for him to lie; Neighborizer is equally likely to be town or scum, right? But if he's lying scum, then he's lying scum.
I cannot find that post that made me think Whiskers was different than she claimed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

That post I quoted though is odd. Why would Whiskers assume all neighbors were the same?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Neighbors effectively functions as a miller maker. Those who cannot be millered should be checked for qts first unless qtcop is limited. Ex: Grimgroove. We can work wih things on that end.

Suppose a QT cop checks a player who was selected neighborized that night, would they show as having a qt? Or would that show the following night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 am

Post by ooba »

I'd see someone in the Mafia QT filling Titus in on the plan of 'neighbourize mala or none at all' plan - plus earlier read of MattP=town does nothing to change that read

Regarding the 'Let's lynch neighbours' plan - I think it's a bad idea. Mod's already shown one red herring by dropping a virgin type association and not making Hestia fit the mould - so playing to mod-outguessing of 'one must be scum' might put us in trouble. I'm still wary of fitz but I can see all three of them being town. I'd rather focus on the others segment. [Unless Elyse went the other way and made two neighbourizers scum but I'll say unlikely and pass it on]

2756 sounds extremely harsh from Mala. -> As in harsh to the level where it feels fabricated and not true emotions.

"I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same." -> another being or not, the spelling mistakes in this post is also faked. This isn't as suspicious as the above one from mala.

Vote: Mala
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:26 am

Post by ooba »

I should add that Whisker's flipping an information role - 'watcher' makes it more unlikely that Mala is town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

ooba, setting aside Mala for a minute (the setup says she is likely town), the spelling mistakes in ika's post are likely not faked. He comes from a site with 24 hour days (sc2mafia) and rapid typing is the expected norm. He probably didn't spell check. Of course, if you feel that way even after this information, that's your opinion. However, mine is that spelling errors are rarely faked. There's no point in it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

Here....on vacation at the moment (until the 6th) so a bit distracted. Staying caught up for the most part on the reading....easier now with wisdom gone.

Pre-lynch suspicions towards Matt (Titus) and ika still remain. Still mulling over next step...no rush.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2356, ooba wrote:Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
Backtracking on the above because you think Mala faked emotion is scummy as fuck.

I actually thought the post in question was tame, and if you don't expect Mala to protect her friend from someone dragging her name through the mud then you don't have the necessary experience to determine whether Mala's level of emotion is fake or not.
;)
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 2779, Titus wrote:Neighbors effectively functions as a miller maker. Those who cannot be millered should be checked for qts first unless qtcop is limited. Ex: Grimgroove. We can work wih things on that end.

Suppose a QT cop checks a player who was selected neighborized that night, would they show as having a qt? Or would that show the following night?
Neighborization resolves first, so the person would show up guilty to a QuickTopic Cop.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2770, Desperado wrote: :igmeou:

I've generally bought into your shtick but this one sounds fake as balls. There is no reasonable justification for suggesting Wisdom was the
only one
playing, and dropping this kind of woe-is-us bullshit now is nothing more than you covering your tracks for your fade as the game goes on. Prove me wrong.

Failing that, stop whining about imaginary problems and get focused.

Vote: Ika
It's not "woe is up", it's "woe is me." Day 2 is going to be boring as shit. Let me tell you how it will go:

-We run up the ika wagon to L-2. He bitches and goes "whyar eyou lynching me!??!?!!?!"
-Someone will go "gee, I'm reallly no
feeling
this wagon." Everybody else on the wagon will hop off.
-There will be a bunch more bullshit setup speculation, which will ultimately come to nothing.
-We will lynch between neighbors.
In post 2771, Titus wrote:Agreed Desperado.

You don't break the record for most posts by active lurking. You may not understand us or we may not understand you but be assured that a good portion is playing.
No.
I
didn't do it by active lurking. I posted. Wisdom posted. Shos posted too, I guess, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. And nearly all of the other players had little chunks where they posted. But there were also big empty spots. Not just like, "Oh, nachomamma is sleeping now," but "Oh, where have all the players been for the last several days?"
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2773, Desperado wrote:-snip-
Matter of fact, this one is pretty fucking fake too. You made one attempt to stop the wagon, 11 hours before the deadline:
In post 2661, Whiskers wrote:-snip-

And nothing else. So your sanctimony is falling on deaf ears.[/quote]
I said at least a couple of different times-- all throughout the Day!-- that I didn't want her lynched. I proposed several alternatives. And no, I didn't argue against her lynch. I'm not sure what her lynch was about.

But really, ISO me, and ctrl+f "penguin".
"one attempt to stop the wagon," sheesh.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2784, Desperado wrote:
In post 2356, ooba wrote:Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
Backtracking on the above because you think Mala faked emotion is scummy as fuck.

I actually thought the post in question was tame, and if you don't expect Mala to protect her friend from someone dragging her name through the mud then you don't have the necessary experience to determine whether Mala's level of emotion is fake or not.
That's great, except the post she was responding to had no "dragging through the mud". Oh, I mentioned mollie had a bunch of alts? That's the extent of it. It is
odd
that that's the thing I say, that mala takes offense to.

Also, Desperado, Chainsaw Defense.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Whiskers »

@Malakittens: Are you well, yet?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Desperado »

I did iso for penguin. Why don't you quote all of your efforts to stop the penguin lynch and make me look dumb?
;)
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Whiskers »

Desperado wrote:I did iso for penguin. Why don't you quote all of your efforts to stop the penguin lynch and make me look dumb?
Spoiler: ok
In post 280, Whiskers wrote: I don't think penguin is scum, but most of all, penguin is being more useful than most of you. I'd policy not-lynch her.
In post 313, Whiskers wrote:Also, does anybody want to remind me why penguino is scum?
In post 986, Whiskers wrote:And since there
weren't
another seven pages today, I suppose I'll ask this instead:
Wisdom, why now,
not
shos? I know there was a big block in there that I didn't really comprehend, but why is it a penguin lynch, instead of a shos lynch?
In post 985, Whiskers wrote:
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:-snip-
Yeah see,
You're losing the Whiskers vote on this one because your case is, "meta, meta." If all you have are meta tells, it's not a case I'm interested in falling for, especially not on Day 1. From the look of what you said here, you
should
be able to just go, "She's lurking", simple as that, and then go "ergo, she's scum." Which isn't really a strong case either, but it's stronger than "Meta, lol," which is maybe not exactly what you're saying, but it's exactly what I'm reading in your posts.

In other words, this.
In post 967, Wisdom wrote:While I don't disagree with the meta itself; why are you not waiting for her to actually post, but instead are encouraging people to speedlynch her? Why do you rule out that she is just inactive for her own reasons and jump to the conclusion she is inactive because she is scum?
In post 2479, Whiskers wrote:Also, I wouldn't not-lynch ika, he's like if you took all the AtE from mollie and replaced it with nothing. The posts coming from that slot aren't really any less stupid-- nor do they show any less stubbornness, with ika saying, "We do things differently around there!" and using that as a reason to keep the same style he has on a different site...

Yeah.

I just wondered why you, wisdom, put ika in that list of whatever it is.

Besides, if I'm not mistaken, if the mollie slot flips scum, we can go right up to lynching shos again.
In post 2618, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2616, Wisdom wrote:I'm feeling both penguin and ika are scum right now.
Then policy lynch.
In post 2661, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2651, Wisdom wrote:Nope, I'll vote ika if it comes to that. Though I really really prefer penguin right now.
Dude, I don't get it.
I mean, I'm sitting here and literally every post penguin has ever made, you have quoted it and replied "WHOA YOU'RE SO SCUMMY."
And I'm just not fucking seeing it at all.

Even when you explain that shit-- like you did recently, last page in fact-- although, you never explain it often enough for people to share your reads, do you?-- I sit there and I'm like, "...yeeeaaaaaaaaaah.... I
guess
.... that
kiiiiind of
makes sense..." But it seems like you're just coming up with things to fit your predetermined read. Or, you're taking the actual reasoning for stuff, and twisting it to make it look scummy.
Idk, maybe it's just me. But there hasn't been a single post by Penguin that has made me go, "Ah. I want to lynch this individual." And granted, there haven't been a ton of posts from penguin. But seriously. I'd be more comfortable lynching havingfitz, for god's sake, than penguin.

btw, has anybody
defended
peng? I don't recall.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Of course, it's not so much to make you look dumb. I just don't understand how Penguin, who had done nothing scummy all game-- at least, from my perspective. Really, did I miss something??-- get lynched with so little discussion, opposite the ika slot, which would have been a
great
policy lynch, at worst, and quite possibly scum.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2748, Desperado wrote:
In post 2729, Titus wrote:
Vote: HavingFitz

I was pretty confident Wisdom was town based on the limited reading I did thus far. Now, I'll vote someone to get the game started again.
Why were you confident he was town and why are you telling us that as you vote Fitz?
In post 2734, Titus wrote:MattP claimed Neighborizer, not enabler. I isoed MattP towards that end. We are a neighborizer and targeted Wisdom. I picked the player with the most posts to ensure I'd have a decent conversation tomorrow night and to help fill in any gaps that may exist in my play due to the fact I cannot read Day 1 as it happened.

The role works as I believe Whiskers explained. Pick during night 1, neighbor chat during night 2. No one should have a neighborizer PM from me but I realize that is pretty convinent.
What made you think this is what Whiskers explained?

In post 2744, shos wrote:
In post 2356, ooba wrote:
In post 2347, ooba wrote:That scum team also coincides with what I think about the setup... Let me think about this...
Anyway, as I was saying... This is what the setup is:

3 x Neighbourizers
- Apollo
- Haep
- Hermes

3 x Virgins (Cannot be Neighbourzied)
- Artemis
- Athena
- Hestia

1 x QT Cop
- Aphrodite

- Rest (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, Ares)

Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
In post 2365, ooba wrote:
In post 2360, shos wrote:why do you think there would be a scum virgin? dunno why it doesn't sit well on me.
and three virgins is hard to believe as well; the gods are definitely not virgins, and we only have one virgin claim, so that's odd.
Scum virgin = Godfather role so there's an elegance to that design.

All three I mentioned are virgins
http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Virgin_Goddesses
Actually, we have two virgin claims if you're reading between the lines. (Also the inspiration for the theory)

^P-edit: Additionally, ooba, have you noticed that there are only 12 "big named" gods?
Ya I noticed - Hestia is the other olympian in the game though - Also fits with the theory.
:facepalm:

Ooba's D1 setup spec was obviously wrong. Hestia already flipped and it wasn't Virgin.
wasn't a full main virgin like GG's role states, but if he's immune to actions other than Night kills then he's a soft-virgin, at least imo.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2752, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2747, Titus wrote:Got it. Whiskers is a day neighborizer. Odd.

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Not telling.

Also, where does that leave you? If you really want to lynch among the neighborizers, I'll gladly fight you to the last.
So it's not like you'll answer my question either, eh?
In post 2758, Whiskers wrote:Malakittens, since you're

You hopped off the Penguin wagon, then made four whole more posts the rest of the day. Despite you being ill and having six games to play, you managed to weigh in
against
an ika lynch. Who would you rather have lynched?
There was something she said that made me lean town, but it was weak, but still had a slight feeling she could be scum, but not enough to warrant a vote on her at the time.

I didn't like an IKA lynch because of Mollie, but I still don't really approve of one. Probably at the time you, Shos or Desperado.

Well considering you are actively watching me my posts between all those games were basically equal. I slept most of my flu off, but i still don't feel 100% and haven't been because I'm still working 30 hour weeks when I have people all the time coughing on me with germs on money. ._.
In post 2765, Whiskers wrote:I wish Wisdom were here so I could rub in his face how wrong he was about the stupid fucking penguin lynch at the end. Only god damn player in this game actually
playing
the game. With him gone, it's going to be a slooow game, lots of active lurking, and there's going to come a point where I just don't give a damn anymore, and will replace out. Because I can't force any of you to play, and I can't convince any of you to lynch lurkers.
I'm calling it now, that's all.
Yeah, I don't/still don't like you very much. Everyone was playing or mostly everyone, but I don't think it's going to slow down, but I don't think we will have another 100 page Day 2.
In post 2770, Desperado wrote:
In post 2765, Whiskers wrote:I wish Wisdom were here so I could rub in his face how wrong he was about the stupid fucking penguin lynch at the end. Only god damn player in this game actually
playing
the game. With him gone, it's going to be a slooow game, lots of active lurking, and there's going to come a point where I just don't give a damn anymore, and will replace out. Because I can't force any of you to play, and I can't convince any of you to lynch lurkers.
I'm calling it now, that's all.
:igmeou:

I've generally bought into your shtick but this one sounds fake as balls. There is no reasonable justification for suggesting Wisdom was the
only one
playing, and dropping this kind of woe-is-us bullshit now is nothing more than you covering your tracks for your fade as the game goes on. Prove me wrong.

Failing that, stop whining about imaginary problems and get focused.

Vote: Ika
Desperado, I like this post of yours actually.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 2780, ooba wrote:I'd see someone in the Mafia QT filling Titus in on the plan of 'neighbourize mala or none at all' plan - plus earlier read of MattP=town does nothing to change that read

Regarding the 'Let's lynch neighbours' plan - I think it's a bad idea. Mod's already shown one red herring by dropping a virgin type association and not making Hestia fit the mould - so playing to mod-outguessing of 'one must be scum' might put us in trouble. I'm still wary of fitz but I can see all three of them being town. I'd rather focus on the others segment. [Unless Elyse went the other way and made two neighbourizers scum but I'll say unlikely and pass it on]

2756 sounds extremely harsh from Mala. -> As in harsh to the level where it feels fabricated and not true emotions.

"I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same." -> another being or not, the spelling mistakes in this post is also faked. This isn't as suspicious as the above one from mala.

Vote: Mala
Well now that was a quick 180.

Hestia with the ascetic modifier however does fit as a soft-push for a virgin. If you can't be targeted by any actions other than the NK you can't have a neighborizer shot go through.

Actually, I been accused of being too emotional, not emotional enough in past games. If you are going to attack a friend of mine who can't be here to defend herself ofc I'm going to step in and attack the post in question. I would do it to anyone who I'm friends with regardless of if they play mafia or not. It's just one of those things that get under my skin.
In post 2781, ooba wrote:I should add that Whisker's flipping an information role - 'watcher' makes it more unlikely that Mala is town.
Whiskers didn't flip? That was Wisdom. We already explained and everyone has said it over and over again how my role probably isn't as strong as everyone thinks it is. Why couldn't there be a watcher/QT cop in the same setup. You say don't play 'outguess the mod' with the neighborizers, but do you know indirectly you are doing it right now?
In post 2783, havingfitz wrote:Here....on vacation at the moment (until the 6th) so a bit distracted. Staying caught up for the most part on the reading....easier now with wisdom gone.

Pre-lynch suspicions towards Matt (Titus) and ika still remain. Still mulling over next step...no rush.
If you are still slighty suspicious of Titus (matt) why did you neighborize him N1?
In post 2789, Whiskers wrote:
@Malakittens: Are you well, yet?
Not 100%.
In post 2788, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2784, Desperado wrote:

That's great, except the post she was responding to had no "dragging through the mud". Oh, I mentioned mollie had a bunch of alts? That's the extent of it. It is
odd
that that's the thing I say, that mala takes offense to.

Also, Desperado, Chainsaw Defense.
Yes, yes you did drag Mollie through the mod. You did it fucking twice in the same post. You first soft-accused her of cheating and then you secondly decided that to put her down and try and discredit anything you said because the play of her, Ika and Titus don't match up to the level of playing mafia you expect them to play. Fuck you already did it to me once this game too when responding to Shos.

You have a huge ego and someone needs to fucking flaten it because it's annoying as hell.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Whiskers

Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2795, Malakittens wrote:Yes, yes you did drag Mollie through the mud. You did it fucking twice in the same post. You first soft-accused her of cheating and then you secondly decided that to put her down and try and discredit anything you said because the play of her, Ika and Titus don't match up to the level of playing mafia you expect them to play. Fuck you already did it to me once this game too when responding to Shos.

You have a huge ego and someone needs to fucking flaten it because it's annoying as hell.
I can't argue with all of your post, but I can certainly argue with this.
Here's my post that you flipped shit about:
In post 2755, Whiskers wrote:Also, a couple of things:
Ika is
not
just just a hastily thrown-together alt for Mollie (please understand my suspicion: mollie has about seven alt accounts, though she only signed up like, a month or two ago).

I believe Mollie and Titus and Ika all have a history together, and know each other, from their "previous site" that Ika mentioned. (They're all in another game together, ongoing.)

With this in mind, I am going to go ahead and assume that Titus's skill level and ability is going to be somewhere similar to those other two players. So forgive me, Titus, if I don't put a whole lot of stock in what you say.
No accusations of cheating. I reference it in a different post, saying that "she is not doing that, because that would be cheating"-- saying she is
not
cheating, thanks so much for paying attention-- but none of it is in this post that you threw a fit over.
No discrediting
her
, although maybe you could say it was discrediting her, because I referenced her play in a way that was, er, not good? I was using her play-- which yeah, I don't have any qualms about saying it was bad-- as a landmark to judge something else by. I'm saying, "This fish is as blue as the sky," and you're getting defensive of the sky. This post was discrediting Titus, not Mollie.

Or, wait, wait, maybe you're referring to that other post? You know, the one I hadn't made yet, when you freaked out?
In post 2761, Whiskers wrote:
In post 2760, ika wrote: I am not an alt of mollie. I am anohter being ientirely. i will admit though tit and i are somewhat similar though in level and abaility. i am still wanting to know what you want from knowing where i origonate. i can tell you post game but untill you give me good reasoning i have no intention of doing it for it is irrelivent. i will igve youthis, my home site username and this site usernames are the same.
Oh, so now you're outright refusing to answer questions? If you had done this, oh, when I'd asked the question, this would have saved us a lot of time.
That was pretty much it-- I was sneakingly suspicious that you were an alt of Mollie: Mollie replaced out, you replaced immediately in. You were a brand,
brand
new account. You seemed to have about the same skill level of Mollie. And while I'm not so egotistical to think that Mollie replaced out because of me, I
am
egotistical enough to think that, it might be her style to replace back in using an alternate account, if she wanted to play the game and was worried about me bullying her and "stalking" her, that would fix it. Right?

Anyway, like I said, seeing you all together in a game makes me more-sure that you aren't an alt of her (that'd break the rules).
THIS is the other post, the post where I "soft-accused her" of breaking rules? In another game? No. I found evidence of them playing together in another game. It brings me to believe that they're different players. the "soft accusation" is something that you made up.
I do
not
attack her play. Again, I am using it as a reference to attack ika's bad play. I've done this before. They are both bad. However, it's not an attack on Mollie.
Even if it were, you can't have been talking about this in 2756, because
it hadn't been written yet.
Since the "dragging through the mud" Desperado is talking about in 2748 is the post you threw a fit over (2755), you're attributing things from my new post, to my old post. To justify your tantrum?
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Whiskers »

Actually, for the record, I
could
probably argue with the rest of Mala's post. I don't really see the point, it's mostly discussion. I'll probably be able to use it in an attack later, although I'm not sure why I'd bother, since everybody is all "Oooh, Mala's a conf-town role!"
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 2795, Malakittens wrote:Fuck you already did it to me once this game too when responding to Shos.
And yeah, I did. I did try to discredit you earlier (although, you were being attacked by "Burden of Proficiency" at the time, and I wad defending you from it by saying "she's not that proficient"). Mala, you tunnel people, and then are wrong. You don't get to keep that sort of playstyle, if you're wrong. If you do, people should at least make fun of you for it. I'm not going to give you, or anybody else, more credit than they deserve.

Now: You're voting me because I'm a big mean meany-poo?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”