Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 974, Malakittens wrote:along with I'm only willing to hammer Wisdom
That's not what he said, he said that if someone puts me to L-1, he will hammer.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 974, Malakittens wrote:Why didn't you ask me about that earlier?
I didn't care about it, I found it stupid and I had better things to care about. But now you keep repeating it in your attempts to justify your reads, which is bullshit.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 974, Malakittens wrote:I'm aware Shos has been buddying Grim.
You said they both were hardbuddying each other, so no, you are not aware.
The wagon on Shos built a built quicker than I expected which leads to me that Shos could be town.
The speed of a wagon has no bearing on the wagonee's alignment. Find better excuses.
So having a Peng flip would give me more information on others players.
So now it's an information lynch? I thought you were just sure that penguin is scum. You can't even be consistent.
It's not "typical" bullshit scum make up. This is how I form some of my reads early in Day 1; I have been known to do it with some of my hydras and sometimes my partners don't even understand. It's just how I think; how I play; how I hunt. If that makes me sound scum so be it, but that's my thoughts on the process of the Shos-wagon.
It is. "hey guys it cant be scum-scum, it must be town-scum, and this one is the scum, lets lynch". Forced conclusions based on nothing that scum make up all the time.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 976, Wisdom wrote:
In post 974, Malakittens wrote:Why didn't you ask me about that earlier?
I didn't care about it, I found it stupid and I had better things to care about. But now you keep repeating it in your attempts to justify your reads, which is bullshit.
No. You commented on it because you are trying to tell me it's made up bullshit, but it's not. It's what I was thinking in my head at the time. I'm trying to justify my reads at those times.

You keep trying to ask me for my reads, but now that I give them to you you are just going to seriously sit here; discredit them; call them bullshit and call them made up scum bullshit.

Don't ask me for something and then proceed to do this.

I been engaged in this game, but it's not the engage that you would like from me.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

I asked you for reads precisely because I knew your reads would suck. If you had made up better reads, you wouldn't need me to ask you, you would have posted them.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 979, Wisdom wrote:I asked you for reads precisely because I knew your reads would suck. If you had made up better reads, you wouldn't need me to ask you, you would have posted them.

So this was your thought process;

Mala's reads are going to likely suck.
I'll ask her for them.
Flat out say they suck even though I knew they were going to suck to begin with.

I haven't had time to give explanations.
I posted my readslists prior w/o explanations and you didn't really have a problem with them.
Now that I had time to post a readlist w/ explanations you flat out say they suck, discredit them and call it all bullshit.

I don't even know what to do with you anymore. There's nothing I can do that you'll be satisfied with.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: penguin

Go join the town pile, Mala. Thank you for your time.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by MattP »

Yea thanks Wisdom for reaffirming my mala townread [:
SlappyKrust
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.09Nachomamma8 - 2 - ArcAngel9, Grimgroove (L-5)
penguin_alien - 4 - Malakittens, ooba, MattP, Wisdom (L-3)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 2 - Mirari, Nachomamma8 (L-5)
Whiskers - 1 - pirate mollie (L-6)
Malakittens - 1 - Desperado (L-6)
Wisdom - 1 - shos (L-6)

Not Voting - Whiskers

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
Mirari, pirate mollie, and Grimgroove are V/LA until Sunday.

Interesting Fact #10: Dionysus is the only Olympian born to a mortal woman, Semele.
Mirari
Mirari
Goon
Mirari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Mirari »

Don't have time but I saw Mala ask me a question. I don't have any games with Ooba. I just think since we know each other well we'd be able to read each other well. This is really only my second game ever.
PM me an avatar and I'll use it for a game. Thank you Swift Justice for my current avatar!
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Whiskers »

In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Yeah okay. I have interacted with most of the active players besides {Whiskers/Nacho}. I am chasing my strongest scum read, but that means nothing to you, apparently. This is Penguin's scum game, but you're not seeing it. As I stated last time I chased her when she was scum she shrughed me off very similar to what's she's doing now. She's not posting, but coasting. This IS her scum game. When she was town and I did go after she reacted differently. She was engaging most of the players and this game she is not doing that at all. Plus I noticed in her town game she moves her votes around faster than she does in her scum games. All of which she's not doing.
Yeah see,
You're losing the Whiskers vote on this one because your case is, "meta, meta." If all you have are meta tells, it's not a case I'm interested in falling for, especially not on Day 1. From the look of what you said here, you
should
be able to just go, "She's lurking", simple as that, and then go "ergo, she's scum." Which isn't really a strong case either, but it's stronger than "Meta, lol," which is maybe not exactly what you're saying, but it's exactly what I'm reading in your posts.

In other words, this.
In post 967, Wisdom wrote:While I don't disagree with the meta itself; why are you not waiting for her to actually post, but instead are encouraging people to speedlynch her? Why do you rule out that she is just inactive for her own reasons and jump to the conclusion she is inactive because she is scum?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

And since there
weren't
another seven pages today, I suppose I'll ask this instead:
Wisdom, why now,
not
shos? I know there was a big block in there that I didn't really comprehend, but why is it a penguin lynch, instead of a shos lynch?
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 985, Whiskers wrote:
In post 965, Malakittens wrote:Yeah okay. I have interacted with most of the active players besides {Whiskers/Nacho}. I am chasing my strongest scum read, but that means nothing to you, apparently. This is Penguin's scum game, but you're not seeing it. As I stated last time I chased her when she was scum she shrughed me off very similar to what's she's doing now. She's not posting, but coasting. This IS her scum game. When she was town and I did go after she reacted differently. She was engaging most of the players and this game she is not doing that at all. Plus I noticed in her town game she moves her votes around faster than she does in her scum games. All of which she's not doing.
Yeah see,
You're losing the Whiskers vote on this one because your case is, "meta, meta." If all you have are meta tells, it's not a case I'm interested in falling for, especially not on Day 1. From the look of what you said here, you
should
be able to just go, "She's lurking", simple as that, and then go "ergo, she's scum." Which isn't really a strong case either, but it's stronger than "Meta, lol," which is maybe not exactly what you're saying, but it's exactly what I'm reading in your posts.

In other words, this.
In post 967, Wisdom wrote:While I don't disagree with the meta itself; why are you not waiting for her to actually post, but instead are encouraging people to speedlynch her? Why do you rule out that she is just inactive for her own reasons and jump to the conclusion she is inactive because she is scum?
Explain to me how I'm supposed to make a case on her when she's not posting at all?

It's kinda like you calling ArcAngel9 out for lurking when it's in either alignment for her to do just that.. Lurk...

I been waiting for her to post, but she's not. She's clearly avoiding the thread unless it's other things that are getting in the way (which I could see as a possibility, but I don't think so). She's posting elsewhere, but not here.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

OK, staying awake long enough to figure out what's going on here.

I will say that I don't remember Mala storming out after me at the start of a game before. Can't find an example in my completed games. So for her to say that I'm acting differently that I have in the past when she's done this is perplexing.

I also don't see the tradeoff for scum-Mala to be investing so heavily in this scum read on me, since my town flip would leave her with egg on her face.

Promised catch-up/coherent thoughts incoming.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 981, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: penguin

Go join the town pile, Mala. Thank you for your time.
In post 982, MattP wrote:Yea thanks Wisdom for reaffirming my mala townread [:
I'll take an explanation from either one of you
;)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Let's see what penguin has to say, explanations later.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Desperado »

mmkay
;)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm not getting 'scum' from the shos ISO. Reading through his posts, I find myself nodding along.

Wisdom looks town, mostly because it seems like he can't help himself as town from tunneling, being fixated on his reads, and generally not changing his game overmuch. Not what I saw from scum-Wisdom in Newbie 1448.

GG is paranoid and suspicious. Not looking for the easy buddy with shos, and he's not afraid to tangle with Nacho. His refutation of the 'Mala goes and looks up Actor to see if that could be MattP's role' supposed town tell is in line with my opinion as well.

Whiskers is town. Sorry, but scum don't see someone with an emotional playstyle and say, 'gee, let's push that person's buttons for funsies.'

AA9 is saying all the town-AA9 things, but in a game like this where she knows a decent number of people, I'd expect the interactive part of her style to be more front-and-center. Heaven knows I get being behind, but it's a drastic falloff. On the other hand, her defensiveness about it is townish, so I'd let it slide pending further info.

Desperado's willing to engage with mollie over the weak Whiskers scum read and tells Wisdom off. I disagree about shos, but I think he has a point with mollie.

Mala thinking that MattP would indicate his role so early on looks like hopeful scum. I don't think that Mala would pull any fake emotional stuff, so I think her frustration with Wisdom is genuine.

This:
In post 871, Malakittens wrote:
In post 868, Desperado wrote:@ Wisdom: Arc (early townread w/ mollie) and someone weird...Mirari?

Mala, I'm seeing the same things you are. I don't think it's her towngame either.

With that said, humans are...human, and she might just be off her towngame.
This doesn't chive w/ your last post before this.

You are now thinking Peng is a ML and I'm scum.

Get your feelings straight.
isn't town interacting with other people's reads. This is 'how dare you change your mind even a little bit.'

MattP, still don't see him laying out anything that convinces me shos is even scummy, let alone scum. (and to clarify, by 'following the game' I mean 'comprehending the arguments that mirror popular opinion' rather than 'reading the thread') But I'm willing to buy that he has a strong mutual town read on/with Wisdom, and Wisdom-town makes me think MattP-town.

Mirari, I don't like posts like this:
In post 216, Mirari wrote:Not that I know. I have only played two games here and I don't think you were a player in those games. I'm just asking you too vote because ooba votes are bad.
where it takes more than one post for Mirari to explain why ooba votes are bad. It's not helpful and reads as artificial to me.

Calling shos' posts filler is also a gross mischaracterization. You can disagree with the content, but there's no way they're fluff.
In post 699, Mirari wrote:Also the same reason penguin is scum. I just realized Mala is on her wagon. That increases the credibility of the wagon and the likelihood of penguin being scum if you ask me. Decisions, decisions...
This is odd. You don't mention Mala that I can find anywhere else before this in your postings, yet suddenly her being on my wagon makes it so much better. And to say that she's 'on my wagon' is a mild way of putting it; she's been on my wagon forever pushing my lynch. This isn't some surprising new development that represents someone changing her mind about me.

Nacho, don't agree with all his stances, but I'm getting a gut-town vibe off him. Anything further I'd like to think I can sort out a bit further down the line.

ooba, here:
In post 770, ooba wrote:Penguin scum flip would mean Mala town. Plus I never liked the fact that Nacho was on the shos wagon. Lets see where this leads..

Vote: Penguin
seems like town being frank. And considering their wagons in light of other reads, instead of trying to push lynches through irrespective of inconsistencies in their stances. I'd like it better without the slight implication of it being an exploratory vote. Also seems flexible in a non-scummy way.

mollie, still don't comprehend the inflexibility on Whiskers earlier. I get being annoyed with someone, but at a certain point it's only reasonable to step back and see if there's a non-'people are attacking me!' explanation. The Whiskers conflict read as a good way for mollie to kill time. The chair discussion also seems null. Yes, I've seen town-mollie pull it out, but I certainly wouldn't draw conclusions from it, given that the goal of the game as scum is to play a town game in any aspects that don't damage your team's chances. The chair pic falls under that category.

Overall reads:

Town:
shos
GG
Whiskers
Wisdom

Town enough I would disagree with their lynch:
AA9
Desperado
MattP
Nacho
ooba

Scum enough that I wouldn't condemn their lynch:
Mirari
Mala
mollie

Scum:
I'm too out of sync with a lot of people's reads to feel like I have anyone whose lynch I'd feel super-confident on.

That's all I have tonight.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:48 am

Post by MattP »

There wasn't a single thing in your catchup that offered anything insightful or clever in thought. Everything was too straightforward, and that means to me that you're not really thinking too hard.
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 am

Post by shos »

I'm starting to prefer a peng lynch over wisdom.

and yes, he does spam as both alignments, so that does not count as a towntell, luckily
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

Luckily? You don't want people to townread me?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

shos, any comments on mala's latest posts?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 am

Post by shos »

I am currently convinced you are scum, so no, I want people to be convinced as well.

I skimmed them - the felt awful imo, but just saying it's awful is not useful in shit. I will only elaborate when I *really* find time; I'm posting here just inbetween things and only reading in my phone so meh.

I definitely may vote for a mala lynch over you, in case deadline pushes, if that matters.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 am

Post by shos »

erhm sorry, I meant peng, not mala. I really don't remember anything from mala's posts

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”