shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:45 am

Post by shos »

isn't ascetic a I-cannot-be-targetted role?? how comes he gets killed??
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's immune to everything, but night kills.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 am

Post by shos »

well.

anyone with any eliminating night actions?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:58 am

Post by shos »

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/4536/nxv1u.gif

just found this gif and it's fucking funny and I wanna post it

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Titus »

Vote: HavingFitz

I was pretty confident Wisdom was town based on the limited reading I did thus far. Now, I'll vote someone to get the game started again.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Malakittens »

Important question: neighbors did you neighborize anyone? (Pretty obv not one of you did to me).

Also Titus no, not fitz
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 am

Post by shos »

uh...who did titus replace...
*sigh* matt.

Titus, please elaborate on...everything possible, if you may.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by shos »

TITUS
- mattP claimed enabler. Do you confirm the claim?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:21 am

Post by shos »

eh crap why is that so big

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

MattP claimed Neighborizer, not enabler. I isoed MattP towards that end. We are a neighborizer and targeted Wisdom. I picked the player with the most posts to ensure I'd have a decent conversation tomorrow night and to help fill in any gaps that may exist in my play due to the fact I cannot read Day 1 as it happened.

The role works as I believe Whiskers explained. Pick during night 1, neighbor chat during night 2. No one should have a neighborizer PM from me but I realize that is pretty convinent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:33 am

Post by shos »

oh well that was worth the shot. why did you ISO your predecessor? I find that scum often do that to make sure they don't contradict lies; and how convenient it is to target a dead guy with nobody to confirm when we know of a QT cop??

whiskers' claim was the odd one out of the three neighbours' claims, and there was a total mess with his claim. you are voting Fitz, who is the other one who claimed Precisely what you claimed. in other words: can you give me a reason not to vote you?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:35 am

Post by shos »

And how bout your idea about the setup for now? we now know that there's an ascetic watcher, and a commuter, how does that work with you guys being neighbourizers?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Malakittens »

Fucking hell, the plan was to either not neighboriZe or do it to me.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

Post by shos »

VOTE:
titties
...ahem, titus

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, here's a good one. I was going to wait for Fitz. He neighborized me. I'd presume he neighborize someone without a QT. What does it gain us to neighborize ourselves? That is why I voted him. I wanted an answer to that. I mean, we could play telephone but give me a break.

If memory serves right, we have a QT cop, 3 neighborizer claimers (Whiskers {whose role allegedly works like mine}, Fitz {who I haven't seen his claim post yet} and me), watcher, and a commuter. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the neighborizer claimers was scum.

ISOing my predecessor in a long game makes sense when you don't have time to read all of it. Y'all broke the day 1 record and still didn't lynch scum. I wanted to see where MattP was considering I knew he had to be town and so did PA. Start from knowns and work outwards is how I operate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2737, Malakittens wrote:Fucking hell, the plan was to either not neighboriZe or do it to me.
I didn't see the plan. Sorry Mala.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Malakittens »

K good Fitz *pats* you make my life less difficult. That's if Titus isn't lying. So unaccounted for Wisdom.

Titus how much of d1 did you read up too?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:50 am

Post by shos »

oh my god I just hit submit - view your message - and there was another message! :o

WHAT?
Fitz neighbourized matt??? why?? to roleconfirm without giving a QT to someone without one?

and to get you up to date - fitz claimed in one of his first few posts; whiskers claimed DIFFERENT role than you, fitz claimed precisely the same as you; and we also know about 1.99 virgins(the 0.99 is because that one hasn't actually claimed and rather made it superobv). virgins are immune to neighbourizing.

so three neighbourizers, 1 ascetic, 2 virgins, 1 commuter. how the hell does this work.

re:reason for isoing self: so you ISOed yourself entirely, which seems to be completely useless now, because all you said was that you voted fitz because he nighbourized you, so basically you really have no reads other than that??what did you get from PA's ISO? have you started reading the thread chronologically from somewhere?

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Malakittens »

Who's the second virgin?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 2356, ooba wrote:
In post 2347, ooba wrote:That scum team also coincides with what I think about the setup... Let me think about this...
Anyway, as I was saying... This is what the setup is:

3 x Neighbourizers
- Apollo
- Haep
- Hermes

3 x Virgins (Cannot be Neighbourzied)
- Artemis
- Athena
- Hestia

1 x QT Cop
- Aphrodite

- Rest (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, Ares)

Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
In post 2365, ooba wrote:
In post 2360, shos wrote:why do you think there would be a scum virgin? dunno why it doesn't sit well on me.
and three virgins is hard to believe as well; the gods are definitely not virgins, and we only have one virgin claim, so that's odd.
Scum virgin = Godfather role so there's an elegance to that design.

All three I mentioned are virgins
http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Virgin_Goddesses
Actually, we have two virgin claims if you're reading between the lines. (Also the inspiration for the theory)

^P-edit: Additionally, ooba, have you noticed that there are only 12 "big named" gods?
Ya I noticed - Hestia is the other olympian in the game though - Also fits with the theory.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Titus »

Shos, my thread reading has been chaotic. I read the first three or so pages. Searched for neighborizer and read my ISO. I cannot sit down and really read with in laws. I expected to have all of Christmas eve to read. Instead, 6 hour dinner with multiple courses. I do have no reads as of this moment but Neighborizing a fellow neighbor is stupid so I wanted to see his reaction/justification while I caught up.

I'll have to review. I thought Whiskers claimed "select target N1, neighbors N2" which is exactly what I am.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1792, shos wrote:Alright.
Qt cop.
In a game with lovers, scum, and THREE neighbourizers.

What the hell.
Saw this when I reviewed... who are the lovers?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Titus »

Got it. Whiskers is a day neighborizer. Odd.

Whiskers, how many shots do you have or are you an unlimited Dayshot neighborizer?

I'm fine with either Fitz or Whiskers getting lynched since I doubt all three neighborizers are town. Whisker's is different but it doesn't make sense to claim something so different to put a target on your back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:37 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2729, Titus wrote:
Vote: HavingFitz

I was pretty confident Wisdom was town based on the limited reading I did thus far. Now, I'll vote someone to get the game started again.
Why were you confident he was town and why are you telling us that as you vote Fitz?
In post 2734, Titus wrote:MattP claimed Neighborizer, not enabler. I isoed MattP towards that end. We are a neighborizer and targeted Wisdom. I picked the player with the most posts to ensure I'd have a decent conversation tomorrow night and to help fill in any gaps that may exist in my play due to the fact I cannot read Day 1 as it happened.

The role works as I believe Whiskers explained. Pick during night 1, neighbor chat during night 2. No one should have a neighborizer PM from me but I realize that is pretty convinent.
What made you think this is what Whiskers explained?

In post 2744, shos wrote:
In post 2356, ooba wrote:
In post 2347, ooba wrote:That scum team also coincides with what I think about the setup... Let me think about this...
Anyway, as I was saying... This is what the setup is:

3 x Neighbourizers
- Apollo
- Haep
- Hermes

3 x Virgins (Cannot be Neighbourzied)
- Artemis
- Athena
- Hestia

1 x QT Cop
- Aphrodite

- Rest (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter, Ares)

Anyway the entire game seems to be designed on QT shenanigans so Mala being scum is out of the question. What I meant by my previous scum team fitting the setup theory is that I expect one scum to be in the Neighbourizers (fitz), one in the virgins (Grim) and one in the rest (Peng).
In post 2365, ooba wrote:
In post 2360, shos wrote:why do you think there would be a scum virgin? dunno why it doesn't sit well on me.
and three virgins is hard to believe as well; the gods are definitely not virgins, and we only have one virgin claim, so that's odd.
Scum virgin = Godfather role so there's an elegance to that design.

All three I mentioned are virgins
http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Virgin_Goddesses
Actually, we have two virgin claims if you're reading between the lines. (Also the inspiration for the theory)

^P-edit: Additionally, ooba, have you noticed that there are only 12 "big named" gods?
Ya I noticed - Hestia is the other olympian in the game though - Also fits with the theory.
:facepalm:

Ooba's D1 setup spec was obviously wrong. Hestia already flipped and it wasn't Virgin.
;)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2739, Titus wrote:Shos, here's a good one. I was going to wait for Fitz. He neighborized me. I'd presume he neighborize someone without a QT. What does it gain us to neighborize ourselves? That is why I voted him. I wanted an answer to that. I mean, we could play telephone but give me a break.

If memory serves right, we have a QT cop, 3 neighborizer claimers (Whiskers {whose role allegedly works like mine}, Fitz {who I haven't seen his claim post yet} and me), watcher, and a commuter. It wouldn't surprise me if one of the neighborizer claimers was scum.

ISOing my predecessor in a long game makes sense when you don't have time to read all of it. Y'all broke the day 1 record and still didn't lynch scum. I wanted to see where MattP was considering I knew he had to be town and so did PA. Start from knowns and work outwards is how I operate.
How did you manage to pick up on all of the claims but didn't manage to pick up on the plan?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”