Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyway I think we should all wagon my vote because I'm sexy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Generic isn't obvious. It doesn't matter if your town or scum everyone wins with a mara lynch :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm guessing Slaandar has post restrictions, this will be funny.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey, do you want to see something?

UNVOTE: Amethyst Kitty
VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
Discuss
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't have that honor that honor belongs to Slandaar.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm starting to think my Rvs was a good place to vote. I'm liking Generic as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 am

Post by Garmr »

I know that the past game most of been a epic one. But can we keep the past games to a minim later on in the day. Because If we build cases around that the people who weren't in it get a bit left out :(. But more importantly if this becomes a continuation of the past game and one or more of you are scum you can play that to your advantage and keep things focused on the past game. Through when we don't have many cases it's fine I guess.

Kinda throwing my input in here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

@GG
My vote on the ice queen was a rvs. It only got serious when she suggested the one on one with someone she thought was town which is pretty odd. Also i'm not getting lost in the past game unlike Thus it's not hypocritical. Also tell me how my view on the past game is wrong.

Yes reading meta is interesting but continuing to talk about the a past game with out using it in context to recent plays is just what you said stifling possibly interesting discussion and insights. So what your proposing is to continue being stuck in the past game wasting precious time. No this wrong.

You pretty much skipped the rvs phase not that is bad but you claim Slandaar is fluffier than you remember.

Your case in 78 is pretty bad and pretty much saying because he speculated three scum he knows the set up is what your basically saying. Then when Slandaar replies 3 is the norm your next post focus's on discrediting him that's pretty bad in itself. But your making such a uproar about pieguy yet you pretty much vote TSO with out reasoning in the same freaking post.

VOTE: GG

@Slandaar I thought you had post restriction by the way you were acting silly was that just mucking around?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 134, pieguyn wrote:
In post 125, Slandaar wrote:
In post 97, pieguyn wrote:
In post 130, Garmr wrote:@GG
My vote on the ice queen was a rvs. It only got serious when she suggested the one on one with someone she thought was town which is pretty odd. Also i'm not getting lost in the past game unlike Thus it's not hypocritical. Also tell me how my view on the past game is wrong.
I don't think it's weird at all how AK requests a 1v1 with someone she was townreading. it seems like she wanted to use a 1v1 to sort someone, just like I was using my past games and questioning to quickly sort GG/BigTerp. I'm also a bit uncomfortable with how Generic mentioned pretty much the same thing already..

what's your thoughts on my list?
Isn't that the list from the last game probably just a joke I don't think it scummy or anything. I just agreed with generic. I guess you can say it was sheep but i was already voted on her so it wasn't in that way. I still don't see the point of arguing with someone you think is town you can just use it to waste time. It's better to argue with your scum reads.
In post 134, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:@Slandaar I thought you had post restriction by the way you were acting silly was that just mucking around?
this is weird for me, can you explain it? notably, this post
In post 29, Slandaar wrote:Desp is down to business already.
doesn't seem post restricted at all. 0.0
I thought his restriction was acting gangster which he was doing till a latter post post 29 still fits into the theme. Post 75 made me question that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 136, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:Isn't that the list from the last game probably just a joke I don't think it scummy or anything.
no, I mean my list on page 2. and specifically, I wanna know your thoughts on how I used the list
How you used your joke list well good I guess I don't know. It got a reaction out of some players I just figured it was to do with the past game straight away and since it was in the rvs stage I kinda shrugged.
In post 136, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:I still don't see the point of arguing with someone you think is town you can just use it to waste time. It's better to argue with your scum reads.
sorry for confusion = = what I meant was, she was arguing with him in order to sort him as town or not. iirc when she was originally arguing with him, she wasn't sure of her read on him v
In post 103, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Generic, I didn't have you as town until you responded to me. It wasn't exactly the response I wanted, but it's still a town-response though I do wish you would play around a little :/
so she wasn't questioning someone she thought was town.
Oh ok that I missed. I guess She's null.
In post 136, pieguyn wrote: also, if people can use it to waste time, do you believe that's what AK is doing here?
I don't think Ak was involved in the last game and Ak hasn't been dwelling that much on it so meh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Marquis
You must be scum townies buy Pokemon X instead of Y :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 183, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 130, Garmr wrote:@GG

Yes reading meta is interesting but continuing to talk about the a past game with out using it in context to recent plays is just what you said stifling possibly interesting discussion and insights. So what your proposing is to continue being stuck in the past game wasting precious time. No this wrong.

You pretty much skipped the rvs phase not that is bad but you claim Slandaar is fluffier than you remember.

Your case in 78 is pretty bad and pretty much saying because he speculated three scum he knows the set up is what your basically saying. Then when Slandaar replies 3 is the norm
your next post focus's on discrediting him that's pretty bad in itself.
But your making such a uproar about pieguy yet you pretty much vote TSO with out reasoning in the same freaking post.

@Slandaar I thought you had post restriction by the way you were acting silly was that just mucking around?

WHAT THE FUCK?

This is the thrid time in this game that I'm immediately voted back by someone I voted for but this one takes the cake in the OMGUS-league. Did anyone even read this response? A collection of random thought organized in some paragraphs, added with a vote.

About his vote on Amethyst being RVS: refer to posts and . The only additional argument is an oddity of the 1vs1, which is hardly a backed-up vote. The hypocritical-aspect was more of an afterthought ("hypocritical to bout"), yet the way Garmr chooses to emphasize this emotional point screams AtE.

I already told you how your view about discussing past games is wrong. Pieguyn, Big Terp and me literally came out of a long-stretched game together right into LyLo. We're still carrying eachothers scents in our noses. If something is off within that trio, chances are we'll catch on to it more easily. That is what this discussion was good for, smelling each others butts again. I was never stuck in the previous game. Nobody was. Your comment was an easy shot from the sideline but with no real cause to make said comment, aside from you looking active and involved.

Why did it take you so long to comment on my bad case in . Why didn't you call me out on it before?
I still stand by my reservations being justified at the time, but I think this has been properly explained already and will not go over it again. You're beating a dead-horse.
Explain the part in bold. You seem to suggest I made some kind of a sudden switch?

My vote on T S O was reasoned (albeit minimally) as his approach seemed to be one of "wait and see", based on the little he had said. This reasoning can be found in my ISO. It wasn't as much of a scumread, it was rather a dragging him into action at that point. Not liking what I see since then, since his meta-study on me based on vocabulary (??) comes with a vote that does not show any maneuvring space given the reasons that come with it. It reads more like a decision than an actual feeling.

But Garmr is priority number 1 for me now. That post literally gave me the heebiejeebies and I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this.

Amethyst: The Marangal head only has experienced my scum-meta first-hand when it comes to finished games. The least she should do is check my town-meta if you want to get on a wagon with arguments like that.
1. the highlighted part. It's pretty obvious that Slandaar was right 3 is the norm even then you continued to try and discredit him you'd just end up wasting time and that's what was meant by it. Also the fact you want to justify your argument as in my eyes it was a hell of a reach. Also I took so long because I found the dispute in your iso.

2 You told me my view was wrong. I told you why my view was right. Like I said if we don't use it in context with this game like comparing behaviors and actions they done then it just becomes worthless fluff.

Scenario A. x"You did this last game player y and then did it again this game.
(In context)

Scenario B player x"Wow you totally had me fooled last game."
player y "Yeh i know man that was an awesome game"
Player x "That play player z made wow"

Get my point I feel like we were heading for a scenario B

What I can tell from your response through is your stubborn and not accepting of other views even if your in the wrong I bet you didn't even consider my responce and ignored it completely just like you did with slandaar. After this game if i was you I would look into that.

Now like you say arguing with my view would be like beating a worthless dead horse. It's worthless as my views on it isn't alignment indicative and i just veiw it as favrouble enviroment for scum which I explained a couple of times.

3. Meh I was finding it hard to make a case and so I went by my gut. With all the talk about past games and such it was hard to get motivated anyway I wasn't dead certain she was scum she was just null-scum at the time so that's why I was flexible voting for someone else. It day 1 and we don't have much info or time to make a great case.

4. Yeh but even then you were pushing more on Pie. Than tso even with that reason. It's like posting 4 pages of why this person suspicious then voting someone you wrote one sentence of it's just freaking wrong.

5.Well this is the first time you mentioned the meta study based on vocabulary reason. Before you said this
In post 129, Grimgroove wrote:Difficult to comment on T S O's argument. So I won't, as it's not really an argument anyway.
To me that feels like your not looking for scum but just a easy lynch. Bet you were surprised that I would bite back.
Like you try to argue Pie as scum vote TSO
See that the TSO argument thing and then because I wasn't really fully invested in the game at the time thought I'd be a easier lynch voted me. Bet you didn't expect me to responsd in such a way you'd get stuck with your vote me otherwise you'd look suspicious.

It's pretty obvious here folks GG is scum.

Btw I've never been afraid of voting people who voted me ask any player who's played with me. OMGUS as scumtell is so outdated and oldschool. This is just another tip for you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Hey pie just curious You made a case against me some of it recycled from obvious scum GG and some of it new. Why did you vote telo when you put so much effort into the case on me?

In post 193, pieguyn wrote:accusing someone based on where his/her vote is seems like an excuse and not legitimate scumhunting. if that's the case, why haven't you voted me saying something like I'm asking Windblown questions but my vote's on Slandaar? I find my votes don't match up with who I'm pressuring, just cause I only get one vote and I wanna pressure multiple slots at once. also, Desp was questioning why I put 3 mafia too,
Basing a vote on someones vote seems like an excuse??? Can I ask pie WTF are you smoking cause I want some. Mafia is a game about reading peoples votes, their opinions on who's scum and examining wagons and using night interactions. You seem to leave out the bit about why I find this suspicious. Read back he only had like one sentence as a reason compared to a page long case he presented on you. You'd think he'd vote the player his trying to push for a lynch.

Also asking players questions are fine. But if your hard pushing a case like he did would you place your vote on it when it isn't that built up. If you say no the logic would of been sucked out the game. Desparodo didn't kick up a shit storm about it either he asked and waited for a responce. Not like derp a derp GG shouting it has to be correct derp a derpp urrrghh i'm always right derp.
In post 193, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
Isn't that the list from the last game probably just a joke I don't think it scummy or anything. I just agreed with generic. I guess you can say it was sheep but i was already voted on her so it wasn't in that way. I still don't see the point of arguing with someone you think is town you can just use it to waste time. It's better to argue with your scum reads.
Garmr wrote:
How you used your joke list well good I guess I don't know. It got a reaction out of some players I just figured it was to do with the past game straight away and since it was in the rvs stage I kinda shrugged.

this one seems like fencesitting. I asked him to give an opinion on my using past games, and he gave the first sentence. There's not much of an opinion in there. Then the second quote doesn't have any actual stance in there about how I used my list.
Well here's a more opinionated one. It's a fucking joke list in the rvs stage. I figured it was a joke list with something to do with the last game as soon as you posted it. I'm not slow like some. It has no relevance to me and pushing it on me isn't going to get information out me because I repeat it has no relevance to me. Also I told you before I don't see how it could be alignment indicative.
In post 193, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
I know that the past game most of been a epic one. But can we keep the past games to a minim later on in the day. Because If we build cases around that the people who weren't in it get a bit left out . But more importantly if this becomes a continuation of the past game and one or more of you are scum you can play that to your advantage and keep things focused on the past game. Through when we don't have many cases it's fine I guess.

he claims it's not a good idea to talk about past games but then he immediately goes and says it might be fine? this just seems like he's trying to appear neutral such that no one pressures him 0.0 note this was also after a point AK made about past games, so seems he might just be trying to blend in.

Just get out seriously out. It is a bad idea and no matter how many times I fucking explain it to you don't get it. I said it's ok if you fucking put it in CONTEXT which you weren't DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
In post 187, Garmr wrote:2 You told me my view was wrong. I told you why my view was right. Like I said if we don't use it in context with this game like comparing behaviors and actions they done then it just becomes worthless fluff.

(In context)

This is my answer explained in full detail kinda funny how you left that out.

I think your town but your one hell of a headache.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
It's a bad idea because it wasn't done right
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Garmr »

@Desparodo
Shouldn't you take this chance to get some information out of the magnificent unreadable majiffy instead your telling him to fuck off? I mean you want a read on him right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Garmr »

This shit leads to other shit. Emotions flair people become easier to read. Everything's a chance.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Garmr »

my town reads in particular order Beginning with
Slandaar(Super town g)
generic(town)
Piegyn(frustrating but town)
Majiffy(You were a tough one to put on here. but recent posting has put you at town.)

Scum
GG
GG
GG

His the only person I can read as scum at the moment
Off topic I'm a bit hungry I'll grab myself a midnight (4 am) snack I got slice a french vanilla cheese cake. :P Envy me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 230, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
Hey pie just curious You made a case against me some of it recycled from obvious scum GG and some of it new. Why did you vote telo when you put so much effort into the case on me?

cause at this point, I don't feel lynching you is the most optimal move. you're putting effort into your posts and making some points. I think it'll be more clear as the game goes whether you're town or scum, so I prefer to lynch Telo atm. however, I'd be open for lynching you if that's needed
Ok I can accept that answer.
Basing a vote on someones vote seems like an excuse??? Can I ask pie WTF are you smoking cause I want some. Mafia is a game about reading peoples votes, their opinions on who's scum and examining wagons and using night interactions. You seem to leave out the bit about why I find this suspicious. Read back he only had like one sentence as a reason compared to a page long case he presented on you. You'd think he'd vote the player his trying to push for a lynch.

IMO it's not accurate to say someone is suspicious exclusively cause their vote doesn't match who they're pressuring at some point. a lot of the time my vote doesn't match the person I'm pressuring, just cause I wanna keep pressure on multiple slots.

basically, I guess I'm wondering why do you think Grim intended to lynch TSO, while not intending to lynch me? if that was the case I think it'd be weird, but since it was early on in the day I read his votes as pressure votes and not intended towards a lynch. given that, IMO it seems more likely he just wanted to pressure both of us

not only that but I was questioning Windblown earlier while my vote was on Slandaar. why isn't that one suspicious, when in Grimgroove's case it is?
Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them. If you take a look from my point of view and see that GG is scum. Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?
Well here's a more opinionated one. It's a fucking joke list in the rvs stage. I figured it was a joke list with something to do with the last game as soon as you posted it. I'm not slow like some. It has no relevance to me and pushing it on me isn't going to get information out me because I repeat it has no relevance to me. Also I told you before I don't see how it could be alignment indicative.
Garmr wrote:
It is a bad idea and no matter how many times I fucking explain it to you don't get it. I said it's ok if you fucking put it in CONTEXT which you weren't DOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

so if the joke list was out of context, then by this it would be bad, right? just wondering why you don't mention that when I ask about it earlier 0.0 instead you just mentioned it got some reactions out of people.

whether it has anything to do with you or not doesn't matter, I just wanted to know your opinion on it :>
I keep saying my opinion but this time I'll say it blue since it's my fave color.

Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.

To finish this post off. Ak and Big Terp are null reads. At the moment I don't care which one of them is lynched.
Also Ak is your ability one shot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also what makes you assume that her character is even in the fast and the furious. My character is from the movie Drive (looks at kanyeknowsbest, Just finished watching it yesterday to learn my character def not a racing movie).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

I never knew glad role existed I have an excuse :P. Anyway what was the key factor that made you use your ability on Terp.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I mean why him over any other of your scum reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 268, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 258, Desperado wrote:
In post 255, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks. more important than your ride being on the line, its respect thats on the line here. the only way this ends is with one of you owing the other a ten second car, your pride, and your respect. so get that nos flowin kids
I'm assuming this "pink" stuff is a reference to the movie and Amethyst's flavor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2_Fast_2_Furious

Check the Suki-character, that's probably AK. Don't see how that could not be town-aligned.

That leaves BigTerp as the only option that's left.

VOTE: BigTerp
Nice vote but it took way too many shitty assumptions to get there. Why is AK probably Suki, and why do you go even further and speculate that she must be town because her flavor (that you just made up) couldn't be scum-aligned?
How are those assumptions shitty?

Check the bolded. The mod clearly makes reference to the "pinks". A quick search on "fast furious pink" immediately takes you to Suki, who drives a pink car and is a leader of a female racer group called the pinks.. The wiki-page clearly states that the Vin diesel character made friends with that chick.

How are these assumptions "out there"?

The only way I could maybe see Amethyst lynched is if BigTerp has a powerrole that is somehow believable. But as far as I'm concerned, Amethyst is conftowned in .
Or he could be referring to pink slips which are usually done one on one..............................
The fact he pointed out this
In post 248, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
pinks? you cant fuckin back down from pinks. more important than your ride being on the line, its respect thats on the line here. the only way this
ends is with one of you owing the other a ten second car,
your pride, and your respect. so get that nos flowin kids

Also lets take in to account the picture doesn't even involve her. Hell you could say with her power she might be one of those american muscle boys from the 2nd movie. We don't know until she claims her role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

Actually you been pushing real hard to defend AK haven't you gg and while my vote was on her you switched your vote to me. She was null on my list when the 1on1 started but after that and the fact she picked Terp instead of one of her scummier reads makes me wonder. Read her iso she doesn't even mention terp till the 1on1 starts.

VOTE: AK

Unless she can give me a really good reason why she picked Terp my votes on her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 272, Grimgroove wrote:Had never heared of pink slips before.
There is still a linguistic issue. What does "backing down from pinks" mean then? It's a vehicle title. How would you back down from a vehicle title? It's like saying "You can't back down from passports."

Amethyst also responded to my assumptions negatively (, so I'm guessing you're right. She still does feel very town to me though, regardless of her conftown-position having fallen to the probtown one.
It's like honor if you back down from a pinkslip race. You lose your street rep. Can I ask have you seen the movies? There's quite a few pink slip races.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:45 am

Post by Garmr »

I still don't understand why people are afraid of voting someone who voted them. It pretty obvious that omgus is now a worthless scumtell as everyone knows about it. I think being afraid to vote someone who voted you is 1000 times more scummy than voting them back. If you have a scumread on them and think they should just be lynched just do it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 293, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 290, BigTerp wrote:
In post 287, Garmr wrote:I still don't understand why people are afraid of voting someone who voted them. It pretty obvious that omgus is now a worthless scumtell as everyone knows about it. I think being afraid to vote someone who voted you is 1000 times more scummy than voting them back. If you have a scumread on them and think they should just be lynched just do it.
Fair enough. And you actually had some decent reasoning for voting Grim. Your vote wasn't as much of an OMGUS knee jerk type vote as I originally though.
Of course it was. Please tell me what you see in that Garmr-reaction that resembles an argument. I surely can't see it. He's telling me my case on him sucks (definition of omgus), focusses on the emotional argument of hypocrisy, but he didn't convince me that his comment about discussing previous games held any water. And even if it had been relevant, it was a sideline comment with what I thought contained some overacting. He now just rambles on about me possibly getting stuck in some previous game-discussion. He then proceeds to call my reservations surrounding pieguyn's list, well, I don't know what he actually calls them, but apparently he finds me scummy for it. Note that before I voted him he said NOTHING about it. And even if he did, I can't make heads or tails of the argument he's trying to make based off of that.
Not only is this collection of arguments poor at best, after making them he promoted me to his one and only obvscum read and has shown little when it comes to reads progression.

It definitely was a knee jerk type vote, don't let the pretty paragraphs fool you.

About the BigTerp vs. Amethyst, it's beginning to look like town vs town, but if there is still a chance either of them is scum, I think that chance is bigger in BigTerp's case. I'm not too fond of BigTerp's apparent willingness to sacrifice himself, there is no way he can be as certain of Amethyst-town as he is of himself town so I really don't see where that's coming from.
No a omgus is saying your case sucks with out providing points. I have provided reasoning behind all my cases which you just cover your ears and go lalalalalala. Your response to my vote on you was completely full of emotion and you probably didn't expect it. Also before that I had said nothing about everyone except 3 people and the only scum read was null-scum.

I have said Many times why continuing the last game convo was bad. But now instead of me defending myself for my opinion which not alignment indicative. How about it's time you argue with my points instead of cherry picking bits of what I say. Also that that all i do is ramble on about it is because you fucking keep pressing me about it and it's the main bit of your case against me. Are you naturally just thick

First explain to me why a opinion about the environment is alignment indicative. I think you also have to realize everyone thinks differently and not everyone thinks the same about certain things.

2nd
You have to prove why the environment is beneficial for town and disprove all the points I have made about how scum can hide in it. How getting caught up in the past game with out comparing it to plays in this game and just talking about it generally is town and has absoutly no scum benefits. Also you have to provide scum motivation for wanting to get involved in the game instead of sitting back and letting the day pass by with nothing to gain.

In post 187, Garmr wrote:2 You told me my view was wrong. I told you why my view was right. Like I said if we don't use it in context with this game like comparing behaviors and actions they done then it just becomes worthless fluff.

(In context)

3rd you have to prove it was scenario A using posts. It also must be the players that were in the past games so none of those throw away things like the joke rvs read. Which I already explained is null and if you want to use that you have to disprove all my reasoning on that to that.

So if you want to continue that part of the case on me (The bulk) Answer all that or I won't even bother responding.

On a side note if you can't make heads or tails of my arguments it's because your stubborn and refuse to. I bet when you do actually land a town role mafia has a field day with you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 300, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 299, Garmr wrote:
No a omgus is saying your case sucks with out providing points. I have provided reasoning behind all my cases which you just cover your ears and go lalalalalala.
I have tried to find this reasoning. Truly. Maybe I'll have better luck in this post. In any case I'm replying in full detail to it, because I see full what you're doing. Your is a non-structured ball of half-sentences that is extremely difficult to reply to without wasting at least half an hour. And you wonder why I cherry-pick...
But I'm spending a lonely evening in my hotel room so you're out of luck :mrgreen:. It's harvesting time and this cherry bush is getting raped.
Your response to my vote on you was completely full of emotion and you probably didn't expect it.
You're talking about , right? Full of emotion, yes, if you stopped reading after the first three words of that post. And didn't expect what? An OMGUS of these proportions? No, you're right, I didn't expect that. You may keep saying OMGUS is not a scumtell, and granted, in itself it isn't and people do it all the time. But yours is bad because your arguments are bad.
But it's not just emotion. What follows after the three words is me laying out why your vote is terrible. Why your particular OMGUS is scummy. But you go, how did you put it, "lalalala"? "lalalalala, omgus is not a scumtell anymore gimme something else lalalala".
Let me summarize it for you, in an effort to both get a decent reply, as well as for others, to unclog what you're clogging up by splitting hairs.
The essence of 183, for which I'll have to refer to again:

1. The "hypocrisy"-argument. This one has been empasized by you, and was meant as an afterthought by me. Nonetheless, at the time I called you a hypocrite there was very little indication your vote on amethyst was based on anything but some previous game. You stated repeatedly you liked where put your vote ever since RVS without a clear argumentation trajectory. The only thing one can discern is the 1vs1 with someone Amethyst seems to consider town, but it's plain to see for anyone this can hardly be called an argument, even at the time. Scum wouldn't go on a 1v1 they proclaimed town, and neither would town. Nobody would. You decided to take Amethyst's statement literally to such an extent in after the fact, when saying to me that your vote was there for other reasons than previous game experience.

2. And this will address a point you ask for here below: talk about previous games. This point should be split up in two points as well, A and B.

2.A. The value of talking about a previous game in the case of BigTerp - pieguyn - myself
Like I said before, we just got out of a game together, where the three of us reached LyLo. We were reading eachother's posts for a month, right before this game started. Of course you get a feel of each other more easily under these circumstances, or at least one cane xpect it to. It should go without saying really. All three of us were town in that previous game, and the slightest difference in play here could hint at a different alignment within the trio.
The discussion was interesting. I'm not going to pull out quotes, simply because it's tedious. You don't need quotes to realize the following:
We each gave our views on each other, and one thing we agreed on: pieguyn looks very town. I needed that list clarified first, but right now I see no reason to wonder about pieguyn. He's playing just like before (maybe even a tad more proactive). This feeling is backed-up by both me and BigTerp. This is valuable.
The read on BigTerp is trickier, at least for me. After all, we did need a cop investigation to find out BigTerp's alignment for sure. I'm not sure if I wouldn't have found him suspect if he hadn't been checked. From what I can see, he was behaving similarly to the previous game as well, but here there's less certainty, from both pieguyn and myself. This is also valuable, these doubts mean something could be up.
The read on me, well, not my place to talk about it, BigTerp seems conflicted and has me as null (feels like the same thing I have with him), pieguyn hasn't beenv ery clear on how he reads me but following the discussion I see he feels my point in a way only someone who seems to trust me could feel it.

2.B. Your comment about this past game-talk.
This was a bad comment to make, first of all because it was untimely, second because it allowed you to continue into your sideline-commenting and gaining general appraisal for saying something that seems so sensible at first sight. You closing it off with some token of modesty is just the cherry of overacting as mister goodiegood I picked to put on top of the cake.
I'll get into more detail when it comes to this point once we start talking about your A and B scenarios, because I can more clearly illustrate in that context why your comment was so bad.

3. You bringing up shit about me that occurred before my vote on you but only chose to point out afterwards.
This shows your reactionary way of playing. You don't scumhunt. You look for dirt on who attacked you and throw it in his face. That's OMGUS, and damn right it's the scummy kind.

4. Pieguyn's list and my comments on it.
The dead horse. I really don't feel like going over this yet again, but I must.

In closing I want to bring up some lines from your that show clearly you're reaching (lines in italics were proclaimed by Garmr):

-
"Also i'm not getting lost in the past game unlike"

I guess this was meant to say "unlike you". So what you're saying here is I got lost in the past game. But I never did such a thing. I never got lost. The discussion had barely started, we were exchanging views on eachother, comparing to the previous game. THAT'S IT!!

-
"Yes reading meta is interesting but continuing to talk about the a past game with out using it in context to recent plays is just what you said stifling possibly interesting discussion and insights. So what your proposing is to continue being stuck in the past game wasting precious time. No this wrong."

An inflated argument if I ever saw one. I did not "continue to talk about a past game". I did not "propose to continue being stuck". And I sure as hell didn't waste precious time. What were you doing during this precious time? Oh yes, "you had said nothing about everyone except 3 people" (cfr. below) and some sideline comment on gamestate.

-
"You pretty much skipped the rvs phase not that is bad but you claim Slandaar is fluffier than you remember."

I can't even discern an argument in there, but you made it a seperate paragraph so I guess there must be? Yes, Slandaar looked very playful and I didn't know what to make of it. Last time I played with him (ohnoes, here I go again) he ot down to business more rapidly, also in the neighborhood QT we had at the time. It surprised me that in a game like this, with a pressing deadline, he seemed to be taking it all rather easy.
Did I address your non-existent point now?

-
"Your case in 78 is pretty bad and pretty much saying because he speculated three scum he knows the set up is what your basically saying."

Yes, basically that's what the idea was that was playing around in my mind. I never called it a case though. But I always find it striking when people talk about set-ups in such a way that it seems they're taking the set-up as a given. This is a closed set-up game. There's no reason at all why anyone should be treating setups as a given, no matter what norms are out and about. When they do, an alarm bells rings. It rang with Desperado, and it resonated with me. (note: pieguyn has made clear this was a reference to the previous game, one that I had missed but one that had cleared up my suspicions in this regard)

-
"Then when Slandaar replies 3 is the norm your next post focus's on discrediting him that's pretty bad in itself."

First of all: this is not an argument. This is giving information, and then adding "that's pretty bad", to it. My focus did not change. It's not about the amount of scum being 3 or not. It's not about pieguyn being correct or not. It's about what I spoke about rearlier: the proclamation of speculation as fact. Because that's how it sounded. I never shifted focus.

-
"But your making such a uproar about pieguy yet you pretty much vote TSO with out reasoning in the same freaking post."

My reasoning for voting T S O was to be found in my ISO and was reminiscent of what I had blamed Slandaar for doing. This was a vote to get a response from T S O (which I got, you'll never guess what it was). I knew pieguyn would be responding anyway, given the arguments were concrete and coming from different angles.
Also before that I had said nothing about everyone except 3 people and the only scum read was null-scum.
Thank you for proving my point about you having stuck to the sideline before I called you out. What should be added though, as it makes matters even worse: Your only scumread was null-scum based on a NON-argument.
And now you're mister happy-wall aren't you? Scum found a tunnel to dig through.
I have said Many times why continuing the last game convo was bad. But now instead of me defending myself for my opinion which not alignment indicative. How about it's time you argue with my points instead of cherry picking bits of what I say. Also that that all i do is ramble on about it is because you fucking keep pressing me about it and it's the main bit of your case against me.
Urgh. Trying to distill the core message of this. You're saying I'm cherry pickin? Funny, because that's what I accused you of doing (emphasizing the hypocrisy-argument). I see you'll enumerate which argument I left unadressed here below. Very curious.
Are you naturally just thick
Down boy :roll:
First explain to me why a opinion about the environment is alignment indicative. I think you also have to realize everyone thinks differently and not everyone thinks the same about certain things.
Oh, so this is merely a matter of diverging opinions then is it? Then why would you vote me over it?
But no, this is not about a difference of opinion and you know full well it isn't. That last line is bullshit plain and simple.
And why your opinion on the environment is alignment indiciative? Precisely for the reason why you seem to think it isn't: it's a perfectly safe statement to make as scum. You comment about the weather, everyone agrees with you, all joy and merriment. But by talking about the weather people don't find out who you are. I hate people talking about the weather all the time. They're either stupid, or they have something to hide (or it's their job, but you're not an Inexperienced Challenged Player and this ain't a newbie game).
2nd
You have to prove why the environment is beneficial for town and disprove all the points I have made about how scum can hide in it. How getting caught up in the past game with out comparing it to plays in this game and just talking about it generally is town and has absoutly no scum benefits.
I've had more fun assignments in History class.
Scum could hide in it, just like how they hide in fluff. Yet this did not occur here. Why would I disprove your theoretical points? They're right, IN THEORY. The problem with your theory is: IT DOES NOT APPLY HERE. Yet you insist it does, all in an effort to call me obvscum.
Also you have to provide scum motivation for wanting to get involved in the game instead of sitting back and letting the day pass by with nothing to gain.
Are you talking about yourself now? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You were NOT involved in the game, and that sideline comment seemed to hint at you not having any desire to do so. THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!

(In context)

In your last sentence you say you think we were heading for scenario B. And this is what makes your entire OMGUS so scummy,b ecause if you remember 130, there you said we were already in scenario B. Hence your comment was untimely. Yet you tried to make it sound relevant by claiming "I was stuck in a previous game and proclaiming we should continue to be in this state of affairs". It's a misrep. And you made a shift.

At the point of your intervention we were still all merrily in scenario A.

Also, even if it were scenario B, it would be fluff and that never lasts forever and, to use your own words, fluff "isn't necessarily a scumtell". Yet you made it one, all in an effort to back-up your OMGUS-vote.
3rd you have to prove it was scenario A using posts. It also must be the players that were in the past games so none of those throw away things like the joke rvs read. Which I already explained is null and if you want to use that you have to disprove all my reasoning on that to that.
No, I'll simply refer to what I said above. You giving me tedious assignments seems just like your way of discouraging me and I'm not playing along. Everyone can see for themselves what posts were made and can look at this post and see what I'm saying is correct.
So if you want to continue that part of the case on me (The bulk) Answer all that or I won't even bother responding.
Consider it done.
On a side note if you can't make heads or tails of my arguments it's because your stubborn and refuse to.
No, it's because you lack posting skills. Your posts are like a thick forest of random thoughts. It's difficult to cut through all that crap.
I bet when you do actually land a town role mafia has a field day with you.
I wouldn't count on it. We'll be in touch.
First off wow nice way to discredit People actually read what he says. How the fuck can you call that town. Also nice a rape joke how you take out the numerous c*** out your Orpheus's and listen

1. There is no hypocrisy to point out. Scum will go for who ever goes for. The point is there is no reason for town to go for town either. If you think someone is town why waste time with them especially on such a FUCKING SHORT DAY.

2.A LOL you didn't even explain a valid reason I have played with slandaar and mara yet I don't go on about past games with them when not comparing something. You weren't even comparing it to this game making it none relevant. You have failed to tell me how scum can't hide in this environment.

2.B I'm not looking for appraisal I'm looking to get in the fucking game and it's hard when you keep talking about that past game. If I was looking for your fucking appraisal I would of stayed out and just gone for someone easy.

3. Well does that discredit anything I have said. Like I said 1000 times before i was finding it hard to get in the game.

Actually I seriously can't be stuffed anymore I disagree with your post, your whole case every fucking thing.

If you are somehow in gods name town then your scumdars fucking shit I want you to eat your words. I will copy and paste you saying that i'm scum and when I flip town and this game is over. I'm going to copy and paste it into every fucking one of our games we share.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Pie
sigh well on the plus side your not frustrating like gg. I refuse to acknowledge him anymore.
In post 328, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.

but you said it was out of context 0.0 by the other post, wouldn't that make it wasting time and alignment indicative?

also, just to clarify, the chance that people wouldn't catch on, and then question what I did, was what I intended from the start, so it wasn't unintentional
Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them.

what makes you think he wasn't suspecting TSO?

also I already said the second sentence is wrong =A= mb it's just playstyle..
I hate to admit this but your probably right about the second sentence anyway. I accused of the same thing about play styles and that he was stubborn about it and I may of being doing this slightly myself.
Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?

this is one of the things causing me to read him as pissed off town 0.0
Different view points I guess but I can see were your coming from but I still think my views right through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 330, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
if the timing makes the post acceptable, how come it mattered that it's not "in context"?

When it was in the Rvs stage which should only last a day in a game like this it's fine but if it drags on to long it's not. I have been referred to as idiosyncratic player when playing mafia and I have my on set of rules which sometimes don't flow with the norm allot of it do with timing and context

@Telo I'm also interested in your opinion of my interaction between me and pie
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

grim I am a atheist lol so when i use in gods name it means It near impossible. That sentence also implies a low chance and i'm 70% sure your scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also grove you don't seem to get it. You didn't disprove anything of what I said about the past game thing and that's what frustrates me. Because Your whole cause revolves your opinion not facts. So it's never going to resolve and we are going to get stuck in a loop and waste allot of time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 70, Grimgroove wrote:
I assure you, you don't want to keep pieguyn around for LyLo. We will want to vote him out before we get there.

I like Desperado. His first question in post shows insight and dedication. Why did pieguyn not answer it?

Telo's shows dedication.

TSO apparently not liking this approach and preferring "wait and see"-methods, given the three day deadline, rings DANGER - ROADWORKS AHEAD.

I don't like Slandaar. He's much fluffier than how I remember him.

VOTE: Slandaar

I want him to get serious.

The bolded part looks like you preferred the pie lynch over Tso also include the fact you keeped pushing for a pie lynch.
In post 78, Grimgroove wrote:Making assumptions in the way pieguyn did it in itself is strange. It didn't sound like an assumption.

I don't do set-up speculation. 2+1+10, 4+9, 3+10, 3+1+9, 2+2+9, what's the difference at this point? Won't be clearing that up right now, right?

The reason I liked Desperado's question is because it addressed the fact the assumption was made, regardless of the particular content of said assumption. The emphasis is on the "why". Why assume anything in this regard?
In post 81, Grimgroove wrote:You simply transforming the question into a negative made it far less interesting.

How can you be sure everyone is aware of this "norm"? That's exactly what the "why"-question was supposed to find out.

The fact of the matter is, that pieguyn-list is essentially useless and probably some kind of joke, but it involves an idea that there's three scum that seems surprisingly factual for a list like that. Why would you base yourself on "norms" for stuff like this? It's as if subconsciously pieguyn put three scums inthere because he KNEW there are 3, explaining this direct transposition of this idea into a joke-list. I don't see a "norm" doing that.

I want this explained by pieguyn himself.

But thank you for being serious.

VOTE: TSO
In the last one it even looked like you were pushing pie still yet voted for tso. There is nothing in this post that indicates you think he could be town. Most people would of laid down pressure on their main scum read rather than vote a minor one if the main one wasn't answering. The only reason you could of switched for was because you didn't want to get caught up arguing with some who looked heavily town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

by he could be town I mean pie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nooo I should of died instead of slandaar. I bet it's all GG was fault he would be the one to most likely kill slandaar.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

1.It's not fake I should of died in Slandaars place I'm a Bodyguard and I was roleblocked. I wouldn't reveal if I wasn't confident that you were scum.

2. The combined fact that I was Roleblocked and Slandaar was killed leads me to the conclusion this would of been most beneficial to you. The two players who suspected you the most were Slandaar and I. Each of us had negative night actions committed against them during the night phase (Killed and roleblocked). From a mafia view point If I was inspector or doctor I would investigate GG or protect Slandaar and Slandaar was less likely to get lynched than me. Everything benefits you your probably even the mafia roleblocker.
In post 209, Garmr wrote:my town reads in particular order
Beginning
with
Slandaar(Super town
g
)
generic(town)
Piegyn(frustrating but town)
Majiffy(You were a tough one to put on here. but recent posting has put you at town.)

Scum
GG
GG
GG

His the only person I can read as scum at the moment
Off topic I'm a bit hungry I'll grab myself a midnight (4 am) snack I got slice a
french vanilla cheese cake
. :P Envy me.
The capital B In begging and The g combined make BG and the g in slandaar's name means I was going to guard him Also cakes drop crumbs thus I crumbed the post.

GG is scum everyone we should lynch him. Do it for the honor of Slandaar The night actions plus his previous posting proves this. Also Slandaar was digging really deep into GG.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

*beginning
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 402, Grimgroove wrote:Eh.
Well, let me start off by stating I believe your claim. So congratconfirmeds on becoming a townread, however bad your townplay has been before all of this.
Your findings in this instance do indicate some logic, but there’s one mistake: I had no reason to kill Slandaar as scum, apart from the general impression that he looked town to everyone. I
had worked hard to convince him near the end of Day 1, and if you r-read you’ll find that I managed to do so, or was at least getting there.

As far as your findings go, all I can say is: it was either someone else who blocked you, but I find that as unlikely as you do. My current line of thinking is a mafia strongman. I haven’t got anything to do with this.
Not really a bad town play when your the mafia roleblocker. Ok first let's address the bolded issue in this.
In post 366, Slandaar wrote:
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: How can it seem like that to you? You were part of the conversation,w eren't you? It's your questions that instigated my responses, so you knew damn well where I was coming from.
Well the last point of my post explains that; you should be suspcious of Pie to some degree MAYBE I overestimated the suspicion (if you are town this is what happened) because if we look at my post where i cut your post up you can see where the impression comes from.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: Pretty sure? Why don't you check for yourself and see how wrong you are.
Ehhhhhhh

Will later. Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: Our opinions will continue to differ on this matter. I only have one vote to give and I didn't see why would I need a vote on pieguyn to get my point across. The vote on T S O was/felt more natural at the time, given my concerns surrounding you were very similar to those I had with T S O, and hence a removal of my vote on you almost naturally resulted in a vote for T S O.
Its not about getting your point across its about continuity it just doesn't seem like you voted in the right place.
In post 358, Grimgroove wrote: And yes, with regards to my train of thought of the why you consider Garmr town so much: you have to lay this out for me. I don't see anything in his argumentation that warrants him to be called Official Townie #1 (or 2, for that matter).
Official Townie #1 has been very free in his posting, joking about while also showing a town mindset over this whole Grim voted in the wrong place.
I believe these two bolded parts are valid reasons, as to why he would still suspect you as scum. I would like to point out that the second point he said was that your defense didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. How is that doubting you any less.

Also why are you so quick to doubt that there maybe a roleblocker and why suggest mafia strong man. I believe a roleblocker is more likely in this set up, due to the fact that a strong man in such a small game with a BG is a really stupid set up. I assume I'm the only protective role in this game also i'm not even including the fact there seems to be plethora of other power roles 3 (revealed roles 2 town and one most likely town) and that's just the actions we know about. In this set up a mafia role blocker makes 100000 times more sense than a strong man. The fact your trying to cover this up is another scum point. Saying I haven't got to do with doesn't actually help your cause either.

Through this one just a personal scumtell that deals with looking at language.
The language you use is very condescending. I believe this smug attitude is from the fact you are scum and believe you are being town read believe you got a easy mislynch the next day. Example of you being condescending are

In post 346, Grimgroove wrote:Slandaar, you are being dense.

I have explained why I voted T S O and not pieguyn, and Garmr's attack is not town at all because it simply ignores what I've said before. You encouraging this behavior is mindboggling.
In post 293, Grimgroove wrote:Of course it was. Please tell me what you see in that Garmr-reaction that resembles an argument. I surely can't see it.
In post 335, Grimgroove wrote:Your entire 319 is bad (mostly just a repetition of what you already said), and you should feel bad for it. Did you actually just reprimand me for saying I'd rape a cherry bush? (as a metaphor for your post). Really?
In post 385, Grimgroove wrote:Whut?
You didn't know he died when continuing the discussion with him?
Whut?
This makes zero sense.
Zero.

And your sudden shift with regards to Garmr makes equal sense (that being zero). I do not see where he's coming from, even with Slandaar dead, who was vouching for him.
Number 4 looks like to me your trying to make pie doubt himself and feel silly

Finally If I have been you number 1 suspect through today and yesterday why didn't you vote me day 2 and when I admitted my role you just changed your veiw of me so suddenly you didn't even question it. As your number 1 scum suspect I thought you would of it's as if you knew I might be claiming a power role today. Also you had the perfect chance to vote me as scum.
In post 386, Grimgroove wrote:Correction: I do see where Garmr's coming from, but it's not a town kind of place.

You see town motivations? Which ones? Where? Be specific.

And try to make a point of continuing discussions with people who are alive. Like me.

Why not vote me here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

If we go by who was looking towniest I think people would of killed official townie number 2 generic.
In post 436, Grimgroove wrote:About Garmr, my first line of thinking was that they wouldn't block Garmr because he had his tunnel vision entirely turned to me. His scumlists were all GG, GG, GG. After giving it some thought, i might have been too quick to draw that conclusion. Someone could have blocked him, hoping he'd notice the block, and then make him turn against me even more.
That's allot of planning to get rid of just you. Who at the end of the day was pretty much tunneling me as well.

I have feeling majiffy is town and desperado is a null at the moment.

I don't like tso he should go and finally my thought on marquis are meh.

When Marq came up with a improvised reason to vote pie it looked so fakish I don't think he was trying hard. But he seems rushed for time and i want more from him when he settles down or else chop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Grim I'm quite happy for a tso marq lynch as well. Especially a marq lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

@GG how could you even rate TSO as town. ISO tso can you find a post more than one line how are you supposed to read one liners. Tso does space out that one line of words using enter. Here's an example of tso posting style.

Add random tso thought here.

Needless comment here and done you are now tso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Omg internet breaks down person quotes 190 dollars to fix. 7 hours latter I fixed it yes yes yes yes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Well I didn't realize I had been prodded till I read back. Anyway majiffy has lost his town read with yesterdays event but I don't know if I should lynch him. I'm suspicious of Ak with posts like these.
In post 397, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
In post 389, Desperado wrote:
Vote: Majiffy

Is that what you meant by sheep?

Town-Majiffy would never make that vote
why wouldn't he?

I've seen him make some incredibly retarded as fuck votes as town.
Through I also gave a town read to Jiffy earlier I wasn't defending his actions.
In post 489, Amethyst Kitty wrote:and I would defintely lynch Jiffy over Desperado

though, Grooves wagon is much more sexier
Ok if you like the idea of grooves wagon why not start one
In post 560, Amethyst Kitty wrote:;o

A wild Mala has appeared.

So I had no idea we were going to 1v1, but I will say it shouldn't have happened. There was no need for it.

Majiffy how much of the thread did you read?

GG why aren't you all 'upset' that we called you scum early on? Especially with my paranoida of you. I would have thought you would have taken offense to it by now. Also you know you can't read me right? As town you read me as scum and well as scum you were my scum partner.
You seem to be pushing on GG here Ok still why no vote.
In post 567, Amethyst Kitty wrote:VOTE: Jiffy

Time has come for this
What the fudge, you've been pushing so hard on GG and you go for the one and only wagon putting him at L-1

VOTE: AK

while majiffy may be scum AK has more chance of being scum looking for either town cred or a mislynch. A majiffy lynch for scum her is a win-win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

The feelings mutual TSO
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:09 am

Post by Garmr »

How do you know your right through? You haven't actually contributed much at all tso.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 605, Desperado wrote:He's contributed more than you could possibly know, and he
is
right.
Why did you bold the
IS
and how has he contributed. His iso is just full of shitty one liners.
In post 363, T S O wrote:TvT in Slan/Grim should shut up. Marquis needs to die with fire.
Indepth
In post 515, T S O wrote:
Vote: Telo

Fuck it, no.
Insightful
In post 581, T S O wrote:yeah no

Some deep shit here
In post 409, T S O wrote:What a terrible reply.
Holy fucking shit we have found the next Picasso of mafia.

Anyway might post something I just noticed in 10-20 hopefully minutes I will look into it first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Btw no one hammer yet I want to write my post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Garmr »

I call this post the TSO-Desparado Scumbuddies theory post.

Post that link between the two.
TSO Posts
In post 88, T S O wrote:Desp is Town.

Vote: Grimgroove

There's something off and robotic about his posts.
First post of the partnership no explanation of what post makes desp town but ok.
In post 141, T S O wrote:I like Generic, I like Desperado, I like pieguyn.

I don't like Majiffy.
Mentioning again that desp is town no posts explaining why.
In post 184, T S O wrote:1 fucking day?

I'd lynch {Mara, Marq} atm. I wouldn't lynch Desp/Generic/Sland. I could lynch Grim, but I feel I'd prefer him around than the previous two.
Has not explained why he wouldn't lynch any of them.
In post 226, T S O wrote:Oh, just stop voting the obvious Town already.
Pretty much defending Desperado outright here
In post 403, T S O wrote:
Vote: Majiffy

He's cheeky, I'll give him that. He has literally nothing to push Desperado on and is going to try to push through this lynch by basically acting like a retard. Sorry, no.
THE CHAINSAW GOES BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE DESPERADO LINK
In post 195, Desperado wrote:TSO/Generic/Slandaar is The Town Block. We don't touch those people until the gamestate forces us to.

I don't want Windblown dead anymore.

Unvote

Garmr can be town for #58 - don't think scum would do something useless like that as a joke. Cheekiness is closest to towniness.

Grim can be town for backing me up on the pie/3 scum thing. Not seeing any scum benefit to that beyond buddying me, which I'm willing to overlook.

One of Garmr/Telo is probably scum for their reactions to the 3-way meta party. Telo asked them for any insight into each other's play (scum scheming out the town landscape?) while Garmr complained about the effect it would have on everyone else's ability to read them (scum afraid they might get left out?).

I generally like where Mara's head has been at so far. They can be town. Especially for 114--reaction to Generic not knowing it was her is awesome, and I like that she's hunting town and scum alike.

BigTerp can be scum for 116--with 72 hours to the deadline, he's complaining about town limiting options? Fuck that.

Majiffy was unreadable until 160. He was sufficiently annoyed for me to leave him alone for a while.

I like that pie guy. He seems cool and genuinely earnest.

Hate BigTerp's 162. He complains about town limiting options, but then waltzes in a day later and starts slinging mud on the lead wagon? He also has no reads, so why the fuck was he complaining earlier?

[size=large]
Vote: BigTerp
[/size]
Look at that matching opinions both with out explanations and both are in each others town lists.

In post 196, Desperado wrote:Short form town-scum:

TSO
Generic
Slandaar

Pieguy
Grimgroove

Amethyst Kitty
Windblown

Majiffy
Marquis

Garmr
Telo
BigTerp
Tso is your top town read and vice versa LOL.
In post 407, Desperado wrote:in-genuine lol

TSO and
I are definitely on the same team
but we aren't scum. You aren't even pretending to try right now. Please die.
Look majiffy noticed tso buddy buddy and this comment stuck out to me. They know they are on the same team.
In post 510, Desperado wrote:
In post 505, Garmr wrote:@GG how could you even rate TSO as town. ISO tso can you find a post more than one line how are you supposed to read one liners. Tso does space out that one line of words using enter. Here's an example of tso posting style.

Add random tso thought here.

Needless comment here and done you are now tso.
TSO is obvtown. You'll see it eventually.
Nice try to throw off any concerns about tso I have Not obvious at all.
In post 527, Desperado wrote:
In post 522, Majiffy wrote:Soooo I had no idea that Telo was at L-1.

Discuss.
dat guilty conscience

I don't think anyone was going to be upset that you hammered him. That doesn't seem like something town-Majiffy would feel the need to defend himself from, let alone pre-emptively.

And then trying to pass the buck to TSO for not announcing L-1??? Telo went from L-2 to lynched in less than a page.

I'm done with compromise, scumJiffy dies today.
Yeh this would be the right action to take but it's pretty odd your defending TSO here. Just saying you should of counted for yourself would of been better.

In post 607, Desperado wrote:Bold is typically used for emphasis.

And TSO has layers, man. Just because you can't see his contributions doesn't mean they aren't there.

Now stop bothering with this shitty AK counterwagon and hammer Majiffy.
Are you saying tso is like shrek and has layers like a onion??? But on serious note you want to hammer jiffy quite quickly before I start questioning your scum buddy. Another defense of your scum buddy.

But i will take your advice because i know see AK is town. Because scum was sitting in front of me all along.

UNVOTE: AK

VOTE: Vote Tso
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Garmr »

ebowp

VOTE: TSO
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 184, T S O wrote:1 fucking day?

I'd lynch {Mara, Marq} atm. I wouldn't lynch Desp/Generic/Sland. I could lynch Grim, but I feel I'd prefer him around than the previous two.
In post 195, Desperado wrote:TSO/Generic/Slandaar is The Town Block. We don't touch those people until the gamestate forces us to.
Of course you wouldn't want them lynched because you were going to kill them.

Hand it to the worst scum team ever to tell us their kills in advance.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:24 am

Post by Garmr »

Tso no just no. You been caught don't try use the emotional shit to get out of it.

Also is grim going to be your next kill shouldn't you save that to night chat?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Your so obvious scum. You don't even try to counter my theories or anything. All You pretty much been doing all game is saying to people. Your wrong your wrong and look your wrong. Then you pretty much just bringing down peoples comments. You haven't made a case against anyone and just fucking jumped on all the easy lynches. Your scum partners much better at hiding it. But your clingyness to each other shows that your both scum. Your pretty much letting down your team.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
Then your are*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Garmr »

If half the game gets it and the other half does, doesn't that mean you do have to explain it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Garmr »

So is explaining things anti town now. I got to say this is the first time I heard that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Garmr »

It's so obvious your scum through. It isn't much of a game anymore.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know if I should. Has he claimed yet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:58 am

Post by Garmr »

Just noticed it's one day left.
If he flips scum I will admit your right and punch my thigh for the amount of pages before his lynch and take a picture of the bruise.

If he flips town we will be continuing this chat tomorrow.

VOTE: majiffy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #58) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

I only protected slandaar night one which I was role blocked. I Don't trust anyone else enough to protect them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

If this is LYLO can't scum just place 3 votes down. Also TSO I jsut read you missed my role claim like seriously.
I claimed body guard day 2. I was Roleblocked and very agitated.
Tso guaranteed town which is obvious now.

Tso I'm not familiar with the mason role because I come from an mafia environment where you can just PM each other. Recently through I learned of an other role called neighbors but they aren't confirmed town partners so I didn't think to look for it in your buddying.

Now back on topic 3 scum out of 5 players remaining players are scum. I am only confident that one player is scum.

Ak-
1. Used her powers on someone who didn't even appear scummy in the most.

2. Pretty Much has been riding her town cred and playing it safe.

In post 670, Amethyst Kitty wrote:
we are Vin Deisel darlings

VOTE: Grim
You Place a vote here but you say this
In post 678, Amethyst Kitty wrote:ok

now I can leave without worry about there being a quick-hammer causing our loss
If you were worried about a quick hammer why did you vote in the first place. I feel like your scum hopping a town player would sheep your vote so all your scum buddies would follow.

4. Also why Vin Diseal not Dominic Toretto all the other characters from the fast and furious series had there movie names (Jesse,Johnny and Vince.) SCUM SLIP ON THE CLAIM I SAY.

VOTE: Aki

I 100% believe she is scum and If I'm right that clears GG and thus makes 3 confirmed towns then. me,gg and TSO leaving town a very high chance to win. I am extremely confident that she is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

My first impression of grim was right. Sigh Should of followed it through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh well gg was heaps of fun.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

I actually had trouble deciding to vote for gg or AK I saw the vin diseal thing and that was the decider.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

nope. lol
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

a big woops but i did see the jarule one but he was from a diff movie So i assumed he was like me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Garmr »

Glads aren't exclusively town and the fact she used it on someone who didn't appear remotely scum in my eyes threw me off. I felt she was using it to get town cred. That's what I honestly thought at the time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Also what I got out this game Is to trust my gut more and don't let that little sliver of doubt take over all your reasoning. This is the second time in a row my first read strong read has been scum. Also to take my time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:17 am

Post by Garmr »

To be honest I think town could of pushed a GG lynch day 1 if we had a little more time. Slandaar was understanding my view point and starting to help me put it into words. Slandaars great like that he understands my points and helps elaborate my meanings. He also picked up I was town straight away how I don't know lol. Also You(PIE) and GG were double teaming me early in the day now I look back at it if one of you was lynched I could of linked it :(.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

You had my push mala early game should of joined me :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #69) » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Garmr »

I heard the news on facebook. :(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

The guy from tokyo drift (Lucas Black aka Sean) is going to be in fast 7 and is already signed up for fast 8 and 9

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”