Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Earlier you called it this:
In post 544, Majiffy wrote:I've made a deadline vote on the only viable wagon of the day.
And now you claim there was still even the remote possibility of moving a wagon on to Desperado? Then how was Telo "the only viable wagon"?

You ignored the odd-numbered paragraphs in my previous post.

And aside from all that:
An L-1 announcement would have led to a claim which would have probably led to a dissolved wagon which means I would have had a chance to get a Desperado wagon going.
You cannot seriously believe this? This would require not only Telo to come online in time, but also five (5!) people to not only come online by deadline but also agree with you.

This is bullshit. You are full of bullshit. Even someone as stubborn as yourself should acknolwedge this by now. If you keep hanging on to this I can't help but agree with Desperado, TownMajiffy would drop this argument right after reading this post. You need to drop it right now and get your head out of that very dark and smelly place. The fumes are getting to you.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 am

Post by Grimgroove »

What did you mean by a lynch on AK not being "worthwhile"? I find that an extremely strange choice of words. Are you avoiding taking a stance on Amethyst Kitty?

Do you think Amethyst Kitty is town or scum? Why?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 550, Grimgroove wrote:Earlier you called it this:

And now you claim there was still even the remote possibility of moving a wagon on to Desperado? Then how was Telo "the only viable wagon"?
This is a dumb question and you know it;

At the time of my vote on Telo, it was the only viable wagon. We had no information that Telo was a PR. Upon claiming PR, the wagon would presumably have disintegrated, allowing for a Desperado wagon.

Dumb fucking twit.
In post 550, Grimgroove wrote: You ignored the odd-numbered paragraphs in my previous post.
I ignored anything irrelevant.
In post 550, Grimgroove wrote: You cannot seriously believe this? This would require not only Telo to come online in time, but also five (5!) people to not only come online by deadline but also agree with you.
Yes, I seriously believe that.
In post 550, Grimgroove wrote: This is bullshit. You are full of bullshit. Even someone as stubborn as yourself should acknolwedge this by now. If you keep hanging on to this I can't help but agree with Desperado, TownMajiffy would drop this argument right after reading this post. You need to drop it right now and get your head out of that very dark and smelly place. The fumes are getting to you.
Duly noted that you're actually avoiding the meat and potatoes of my argument about Desperado in favor of somehow deflecting it on the Telo wagon.

When Desperado flips scum, you're next.
In post 551, Grimgroove wrote:What did you mean by a lynch on AK not being "worthwhile"? I find that an extremely strange choice of words. Are you avoiding taking a stance on Amethyst Kitty?

Do you think Amethyst Kitty is town or scum? Why?
I have no read on AK. AK's time to be sorted was D1 when she claimed Gladiator. I said so much at the time. Why aren't you reading?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 549, Majiffy wrote:Desperado was caught fabricating reads. When caught on it, his answer was to OMGUS. When pressed on his OMGUS reaction, his answer was "TownMajiffy would have dropped this argument by now".
Is this the meat and potatoes you are talking about? Meat and potatoes? This is dry rice with a pinch of vinegar.

VOTE: Majiffy

Bon appetit!

Your non-read on Amethyst Kitty is even worse than anything else really. It is never too late to sort out any player, gladiator or not. The fact you admit to not even want to bother because for some unfathomable reason, according to you, it is too late to do so shows zero (0!) interest in scumhunting.
When Desperado flips scum, you're next.
Thank you, Madame Soleil. Let me give you a glimpse of the future: You and Amethyst Kitty and probably Pieguyn/Marquis will be catching up in the dead qt over a game badly played, with your scumpartners being raving mad at you after such a poor performance. Too scummy to be scum my ass. Your arrogance actually made you believe your contrived arguments could convince anyone. I overestimated you. I sincerely thought you were simply fishing for opportunistic votes when I saw the way you acted at the start of this day. No scum could be so transparent, I thought, and definitely not Majiffy. But your arrogance actually did you in here.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Grimgroove »

And to give the other scumbut some attention as well:
In post 538, pieguyn wrote:
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:@pieguyn:

First question: What was your motivation for running to AK's defense like that?
nice misrep, I never intended to defend AK. I pointed your logic out cause it was relevant to my case on you and I saw some similarity to your logic on me. in fact I would have preferred if AK had posted herself before I mentioned it so I could first see what she said herself, but I wasn't sure if I could post again until the deadline...
I's not a misrep. Never mind your intentions, you ran to AK's defense and I asked you why. This is not a misrep, everybody can see you did.

Why was it so important to get a reply to that before deadline? AK's wagon wasn't going anywhere. You could have easily let AK answer it for herself if that is what you truly wanted.
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 497, pieguyn wrote:I'm still fine with lynching Marquis or Telo. ofc I'm definitely fine with lynching Grim
I'd prefer to ask you this in real-time, since this would definitely give you away, but ok: give me your reasons why you would, "of course", be fine with lynching me. Bullet points preferable. No "buts" and "ifs".
your use of IMO false logic. also you calling me opportunistic is making me watch out a lot o.o the "ofc" was there to differentiate between you, my new read, and the two reads I still had from D1, given I was mostly focusing on you then.
Why is false logic scummy? (Though I strongly disagree with my logic being false. My logic is close to the only element in this game that shows a sign of sanity.)

And if you don't want to be called opportunistic, here is some advice: don't BE opportunistic.
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:This is entirely different. I never thought of using meta as a reason to push anyone. I defended meta as a good way of getting a personal feeling of people, getting a first, personal impression. But you can not, can NEVER, expect meta to be enough of a reason for other people to follow suit. And this expectation defines AK's case against me. A combination of some mysterious meta hanging in the air, and the coasting off a townread stemming from their Gladiation shenanigans.

And what is AK's meta reason? Have you seen it? No. It has still yet to be expressed by AK, as to what that reason exactly is. All you guys got was some mysterious reference of "her partner" having noticed "something" about my play. Ony to later withdraw from that position again. And then later return to it. If this isn't opportunistic scum-hopping ased on a convenient non-argument, I don't know what is.
I can already guess what the meta-argument is, but I'll give them the honour of emberassing themselves.
In post 534, Grimgroove wrote:I don't blame her for not voting herself. Hell, I was on BigTerp's wagon as well, for foolishly considering AK more of a conftown.
I blame her for considering BigTerp's VT-claim as an argument towards him being scum, which I find an impossible leap to make. That VT-claim made him more town, for reasons already explained, and AK's statement it didn't make him more town suunds more like someone intent to portray conviction rather than someone who genuinely reached a logical conclusion. In short: she was playing stupid. So she can say "oops" after it all happened more convincingly.
fair enough
:neutral:
"fair enough"?
That's it?
What do you mean by "fair enough"? Do you know see why my points are not "false logic"? Does that mean you no longer scumread me? What is this "fair enough"?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Omg internet breaks down person quotes 190 dollars to fix. 7 hours latter I fixed it yes yes yes yes.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 553, Grimgroove wrote:Your non-read on Amethyst Kitty is even worse than anything else really. It is never too late to sort out any player, gladiator or not. The fact you admit to not even want to bother because for some unfathomable reason, according to you, it is too late to do so shows zero (0!) interest in scumhunting.
No, it shows priorities. I have caught scum.

Why didn't you refute my argument on Desperado if you think it's so weak? Instead, you choose to deflect.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Grimgroove »

The only argument I see is that he's been fabricating reads. This is all based on one stance on you, where he called one of your actions scummy, but the total read on you null.

I don't need to refute that argument, first of all because Desperado can do that for himself, and second of all because simply repeating it is already pointing out how weak it is. The weakness of the argument is of such proportions that it is self-evident.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:11 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

just a reminder 2 open with a bolded @mod/@kanye if it is addressed @ me ty
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 557, Grimgroove wrote:The only argument I see is that he's been fabricating reads. This is all based on one stance on you, where he called one of your actions scummy, but the total read on you null.

I don't need to refute that argument, first of all because Desperado can do that for himself, and second of all because simply repeating it is already pointing out how weak it is. The weakness of the argument is of such proportions that it is self-evident.
So you have no opinion on the fact that he is fabricating reads?
Do you agree or disagree with my position? If so, why aren't you voting him? If not, why do you disagree?
Why do you also ignore the fact that Desperado chooses
not
to refute my argument, in favor of OMGUS?

I stand by the fact that my argument isn't weak, and that you have no argument in favor of your position.

||
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

;o

A wild Mala has appeared.

So I had no idea we were going to 1v1, but I will say it shouldn't have happened. There was no need for it.

Majiffy how much of the thread did you read?

GG why aren't you all 'upset' that we called you scum early on? Especially with my paranoida of you. I would have thought you would have taken offense to it by now. Also you know you can't read me right? As town you read me as scum and well as scum you were my scum partner.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Majiffy »

I read the whole thread?

Can't say I have much to show for it, except for Desp being an obvscum little butthead though.

||
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 560, Amethyst Kitty wrote:GG why aren't you all 'upset' that we called you scum early on?
:mrgreen:

Please tell me you are kidding. How much of the thread have
you
read?

I don't know whether or not I can read you, but in this case it doesn't matter, since apparently you just arrived in this game and my reads on AK have got very little to do with you. Why are you intent on discrediting my read on you before you are even caught up with the topic?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:49 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 559, Majiffy wrote:
In post 557, Grimgroove wrote:The only argument I see is that he's been fabricating reads. This is all based on one stance on you, where he called one of your actions scummy, but the total read on you null.

So you have no opinion on the fact that he is fabricating reads?
Do you agree or disagree with my position? If so, why aren't you voting him? If not, why do you disagree?
Why do you also ignore the fact that Desperado chooses
not
to refute my argument, in favor of OMGUS?

I stand by the fact that my argument isn't weak, and that you have no argument in favor of your position.
I disagree with your position. This is why I'm not voting him. I disagree because what you call the fabrication of a read, which is based on only one example (the read on you), I call the objective weighing in of several factors, some of which scummy ones, that result in a nullread on you.

About Desperado not refuting your argument, well, maybe he didn't in a counterargument way (how could he?), but he did show opinions that to me never seemed the result of any fabrication.

You know what I consider fabrication? That L-1-announcement argument you made earlier.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 563, Grimgroove wrote:I disagree with your position. This is why I'm not voting him. I disagree because what you call the fabrication of a read, which is based on only one example (the read on you), I call the objective weighing in of several factors, some of which scummy ones, that result in a nullread on you.
One slip is all you need to catch a scum.

Long story short is he stated a read that did not line up with what he was saying. When pressured on it, he responded like caught scum, not confused/misunderstood townie.
In post 563, Grimgroove wrote: About Desperado not refuting your argument, well, maybe he didn't in a counterargument way
(how could he?)
, but he did show opinions that to me never seemed the result of any fabrication.
He certainly can't. Know why? Cuz I'm right.
In post 563, Grimgroove wrote: You know what I consider fabrication? That L-1-announcement argument you made earlier.
Tough shit. See the difference between my claim and your claim, is that my claim has incontrovertible proof.

||
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 554, Grimgroove wrote:I's not a misrep. Never mind your intentions, you ran to AK's defense and I asked you why. This is not a misrep, everybody can see you did.

Why was it so important to get a reply to that before deadline? AK's wagon wasn't going anywhere. You could have easily let AK answer it for herself if that is what you truly wanted.
because I wasn't sure at that time if I could get another post in before deadline and I wanted to post who I'd be fine with lynching just to be sure I could. your quotes about AK were relevant to my scumread on you so I included them. I never intended to defend AK, just explain my reads.
In post 554, Grimgroove wrote:Why is false logic scummy? (Though I strongly disagree with my logic being false. My logic is close to the only element in this game that shows a sign of sanity.)

And if you don't want to be called opportunistic, here is some advice: don't BE opportunistic.
mb it's just playstyle but I'm conditioned to watch out whenever anyone puts up false logic, since it seems likely anyone using it could be scum trying to get a mislynch.

speaking of false logic, if I had just lynched Sakura who contradicts herself all the time (and who replaced a guy who was also using false logic) in that damn game we would have won :cry: people tell me my method is wrong but I find it to be accurate a lot, and shit like that happens and it just makes me think all the more it works
In post 554, Grimgroove wrote: :neutral:
"fair enough"?
That's it?
What do you mean by "fair enough"? Do you know see why my points are not "false logic"? Does that mean you no longer scumread me? What is this "fair enough"?
I mean I understand your points about AK. but I still want an answer for the other things I pointed out > <
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

plz answer my question
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:
In post 530, Grimgroove wrote: and are dreadful.

But let me get to yesterday's business first.
In post 533, Grimgroove wrote:I've got a theory on Majiffy and his actions of today and long story short of it: I don't think he's scum. I'm actually failry certain he's town. But I don't want to divulge anything more for now.
the hell? his two posts up there are dreadful, but apparently he's town? I don't understand your thought here.
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

VOTE: Jiffy

Time has come for this
Amethyst Kitty
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Amethyst Kitty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Amethyst Kitty »

You have no read on us, while saying the time to sort us out was when I challenged?

that happened, and IIRC, you didn't make a clear stance then either.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

VOTECUNT DAY 3 NUMBER 2

majiffy (4) - tso despy gringo kitty

not voting - majiffy windblown marquis garmr pieguy
there are 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-01 13:00:00)
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

prods coming very soon *sternly eyes a certain some1 who is 1 prod away from being force replaced
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

prod dodge studying for midterm

this page has too many angerwalls
link in bio
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

windblown, desperado and tso have been prodded
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 566, pieguyn wrote:plz answer my question
In post 540, pieguyn wrote:
In post 530, Grimgroove wrote: and are dreadful.

But let me get to yesterday's business first.
In post 533, Grimgroove wrote:I've got a theory on Majiffy and his actions of today and long story short of it: I don't think he's scum. I'm actually failry certain he's town. But I don't want to divulge anything more for now.
the hell? his two posts up there are dreadful, but apparently he's town? I don't understand your thought here.
Post , last paragraph.

Majiffy's at L-1.
Everybody else seems to have vanished from the earth.

AK: Why did you ignore my posts directed to you? Simply bussing your partner won't get you out of my field of attention, just so you know.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Grimgroove »

@Pieguyn: and aside from 546, also , last paragraph.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”