Goon
BigTerp
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by BigTerp »

In post 323, Amethyst Kitty wrote:And that first post states why I used my ability now... I read it somewhere back there, but it had nothing to do with self-preservation (which is a silly thought in the first place since it puts us on a line) nor does it uahe to do with groove ( who had my vote prior anyway)
Right. I already said the same. Which is why I'm convinced your town. The self preservation isn't a silly thought, nor is trying to save a partner. I was just trying to read you as scum with that role. Self preservation or trying to save a partner would be one of the few reason as scum that you'd use your role when you did. Every scum scenario I could think of didn't exist though.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

will be proddin when i get home better get dodgin.
Last edited by kanyeknowsbest on Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Telo »

Monday is kickin my ass. Will be on later tonight. Maybe around 9 my time.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

uu = =
sorry for not posting, been busy with shit > <
I'll hammer BigTerp if need be, but since it's plurality there's no need to hammer atm
Garmr wrote:Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.
but you said it was out of context 0.0 by the other post, wouldn't that make it wasting time and alignment indicative?

also, just to clarify, the chance that people wouldn't catch on, and then question what I did, was what I intended from the start, so it wasn't unintentional
Garmr wrote:Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them.
what makes you think he wasn't suspecting TSO?

also I already said the second sentence is wrong =A= mb it's just playstyle..
Garmr wrote:Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?
this is one of the things causing me to read him as pissed off town 0.0
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Pie
sigh well on the plus side your not frustrating like gg. I refuse to acknowledge him anymore.
In post 328, pieguyn wrote:Garmr wrote:
Your list is none alignment indicative post from for you. Any response that gets a reaction are because they didn't catch onto your posts joke making it unintentionally a reaction test. Because it has to be misread to get a reaction you can point out that it is a joke post to nullify any responses on you. Also talking about that anyone that catches on to it from the start can fake a reaction. This is why it has nothing to do with me because I caught onto it
from the start.

but you said it was out of context 0.0 by the other post, wouldn't that make it wasting time and alignment indicative?

also, just to clarify, the chance that people wouldn't catch on, and then question what I did, was what I intended from the start, so it wasn't unintentional
Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them.

also I already said the second sentence is wrong =A= mb it's just playstyle..
I hate to admit this but your probably right about the second sentence anyway. I accused of the same thing about play styles and that he was stubborn about it and I may of being doing this slightly myself.
Now look at when he switched his vote from Telo to me he said "Difficult to comment on TSO argument so I won't. It's not really a argument anyway? 1. says it was was difficult to argue with so takes his vote off him. 2.Says its a argument then says it's not an argument whaaa?

this is one of the things causing me to read him as pissed off town 0.0
Different view points I guess but I can see were your coming from but I still think my views right through.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Garmr wrote:Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
if the timing makes the post acceptable, how come it mattered that it's not "in context"?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Telo »

I'm fuckin beat and I don't know how much energy I have to completely get caught up but I'm going to try.

ok waaaay back to page 10 for me... pie asked me a couple of questions 1. why does it matter that he claims sheeping in his vote on me? Because 1st of all sheeping is weak and way too easy and 2nd sheeping means that you are following someone else's vote yet the someone you claim to be following hadn't even voted me. So, either Generic is manipulating you to get you to vote me without them even casting a vote himself or you are looking for someone to mislynch without being seen as having led the wagon against them. I can't really tell. The fact that Generic votes me after you do makes either scenario possible.

His ~fake~ vote for big terp after the making the case against me and now Big's head is on the block???? I'm not liking it one bit. If I didn't know that mafia had day talk I'd be seeing all kinds of collusion in that fake vote but since there is day talk all I have is speculation. Either Generic is mafia or the mafia are using his reads for legitimacy.

Ok Pie also asked me to explain my read on gamr. I'm going to be 100% honest and admit that I can't remember. I'm fried and I have no notes. If there was something that I saw I wish I would have put it in that post because I don't have it in me right now to go back and find it now.

I
have
read the entire game but from here forward I'm just going to skim through the next four pages and answer things that were specifically addressed to me or else I won't be able to finish this. Sorry to those who feel this is a cop out but it's almost more than I have in me to finish this and the game is going to lock before I can get back to it so...
In post 267, Windblown wrote:Waiting to see AK's reason for choosing BigTerp (or for activating the ability now, she wasn't really in danger unless she really didn't want either Grim/Telo to be lynched?).
1. I wasn't in danger of getting lynched.
2. If I was vulnerable I wouldn't kill someone who was invested in saving me.
In post 272, Grimgroove wrote:It's like saying "You can't back down from passports."
Not about me but I LOL'd!
In post 285, BigTerp wrote:Telo - Null to scum read, leaning towards scum. Nothing specific to reference, but more of a gut read. Posts seem kind of odd, especially this one 245. Continues to analyze everyone but myself and AK, which at that point is the only valid votes.
Maybe just not paying attention though
Yeah I was paying attention but if you look back you'll see in post 241 that I state that I'm going back to do a read thru and then comment. While I'm making my post AK throws down the challenge. I wasn't going to
~not~
make my post so it hits the board with the reads that I made even though they weren't relevant to the challenge.
In post 315, Generic wrote:No read at all on either AK or big terp.
Yet no explannation given for choosing AK...
As explained before I made that post before the challenge (or maybe at the same time) was issued. I had no read on Big or at least no reason to think he's mafia. I chose AK because I suspect that either Generic is mafia (not sure yet but giving the benefit of the doubt) or the mafia team is using his reads to pick victims. If that's the case then Big is innocent. I wanted the first vote going to AK because the votes are aged and in case of a tie she'd die rather than Big. I had no way of knowing that Big was only a VT but I'm ok with my vote because as of now they are equals.
In post 317, Generic wrote:Tell and marquis are definite scum. The amount of fluff posting is ridiculous from marquis, and the self awareness finale sealed that.
I'm assuming that this is supposed to say Telo and Marquis. After all this I'm going to have to take back my town read on Generic. I do think Marquis is Mafia but I think Generic is bussing here for credibility because Marquis is going to die soon and he knows it. Generic's mafia list includes me, Big (about to die) and Marquis. I'm not buying it.

ok that's all I got. Sorry if I missed anything but I'm literally getting sick I must stop now.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Telo wrote:1. why does it matter that he claims sheeping in his vote on me? Because 1st of all sheeping is weak and way too easy and 2nd sheeping means that you are following someone else's vote yet the someone you claim to be following hadn't even voted me.
no it's just following another person? afaik it doesn't necessarily have to be who they're voting. also, I was asking why it mattered where his vote was, not why it mattered that I was sheeping him 0.0

what's your opinion on the interactions between me and Garmr?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

majiffy has been prodded
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 330, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:Nope because you done it in the rvs phase. Timing on posts have just as big role as what it said.
if the timing makes the post acceptable, how come it mattered that it's not "in context"?

When it was in the Rvs stage which should only last a day in a game like this it's fine but if it drags on to long it's not. I have been referred to as idiosyncratic player when playing mafia and I have my on set of rules which sometimes don't flow with the norm allot of it do with timing and context

@Telo I'm also interested in your opinion of my interaction between me and pie
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 319, Garmr wrote:
If you are somehow in gods name town
then your scumdars fucking shit I want you to eat your words.
Sounds like you've already started eating your own. I see no reason why I should eat mine and respond to this ridiculous AtE in any other way than to call for your lynch, or even better: a vig to just shoot you dead.

Your entire is bad (mostly just a repetition of what you already said), and you should feel bad for it. Did you actually just reprimand me for saying I'd rape a cherry bush? (as a metaphor for your post). Really?

I have done what you wanted: a detailed reply to everything you say. I did what you asked and now I'm a frustrating player who you'll refuse to acknowledge. That's not town play.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

grim I am a atheist lol so when i use in gods name it means It near impossible. That sentence also implies a low chance and i'm 70% sure your scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also grove you don't seem to get it. You didn't disprove anything of what I said about the past game thing and that's what frustrates me. Because Your whole cause revolves your opinion not facts. So it's never going to resolve and we are going to get stuck in a loop and waste allot of time.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 328, pieguyn wrote:
Garmr wrote:Because it's the way he did it. To me it seemed like he thought it was a break through it felt like he was putting allot of emotion into it. Now if you have suspicions for someone you make a big fuss about it you usually vote them.
I thought you were doing this earlier and now I know.

Pie is asking questions without trying to understand the answers case in point.
In post 78, Grimgroove wrote:Making assumptions in the way pieguyn did it in itself is strange. It didn't sound like an assumption.

I don't do set-up speculation. 2+1+10, 4+9, 3+10, 3+1+9, 2+2+9, what's the difference at this point? Won't be clearing that up right now, right?

The reason I liked Desperado's question is because it addressed the fact the assumption was made, regardless of the particular content of said assumption. The emphasis is on the "why". Why assume anything in this regard?
In post 81, Grimgroove wrote:You simply transforming the question into a negative made it far less interesting.

How can you be sure everyone is aware of this "norm"? That's exactly what the "why"-question was supposed to find out.

The fact of the matter is, that pieguyn-list is essentially useless and probably some kind of joke, but it involves an idea that there's three scum that seems surprisingly factual for a list like that. Why would you base yourself on "norms" for stuff like this? It's as if subconsciously pieguyn put three scums inthere because he KNEW there are 3, explaining this direct transposition of this idea into a joke-list. I don't see a "norm" doing that.

I want this explained by pieguyn himself.

But thank you for being serious.

VOTE: TSO
Where does the TSO vote come from? it doesn't make sense. The lead up suggests town would vote pie; continuity in reads etc.

What does this question have to do with anything;
In post 328, pieguyn wrote:
In response to Garmr saying what I am saying (in different words but its basically the same point)

The question shows hes not thinking, the logic is fine from Garmr absolutely fine, Grims vote looks to be in the wrong place. That is the point, that is it.

Was the TSO vote ever explained? (no it wasn't) town SHOULD look at things Garmr's way because that is the only sensible way to look at it.

Pie is scum.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Vote on T S O was explained.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 318, Marquis wrote:I'm sorry that making short posts is a sign of scum to you because you're refusing to treat each player individually. go back to open 510
In post 308, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Oh TSO is nulltown, and window has done enouj sine i pressured him to be town, and marquis I couldn't challenge cuz con mafia
explain me
The misrep and meta excuse only serves to further the belief . I never once called your posts too short, I said to see fluff posting (posting to avoid prod but not actually giving any content) and you are self aware.

You have been 'going to read' or 'catching up' all game. And when you placed down our vote you imediatrly sent on a defence of an attack that hadn't even taken place.

Now it's 'look at my town game, I'm playing to that' and claiming I took issue with a point that would be pretty harshif true. Which it wasn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 70, Grimgroove wrote:
I assure you, you don't want to keep pieguyn around for LyLo. We will want to vote him out before we get there.

I like Desperado. His first question in post shows insight and dedication. Why did pieguyn not answer it?

Telo's shows dedication.

TSO apparently not liking this approach and preferring "wait and see"-methods, given the three day deadline, rings DANGER - ROADWORKS AHEAD.

I don't like Slandaar. He's much fluffier than how I remember him.

VOTE: Slandaar

I want him to get serious.

The bolded part looks like you preferred the pie lynch over Tso also include the fact you keeped pushing for a pie lynch.
In post 78, Grimgroove wrote:Making assumptions in the way pieguyn did it in itself is strange. It didn't sound like an assumption.

I don't do set-up speculation. 2+1+10, 4+9, 3+10, 3+1+9, 2+2+9, what's the difference at this point? Won't be clearing that up right now, right?

The reason I liked Desperado's question is because it addressed the fact the assumption was made, regardless of the particular content of said assumption. The emphasis is on the "why". Why assume anything in this regard?
In post 81, Grimgroove wrote:You simply transforming the question into a negative made it far less interesting.

How can you be sure everyone is aware of this "norm"? That's exactly what the "why"-question was supposed to find out.

The fact of the matter is, that pieguyn-list is essentially useless and probably some kind of joke, but it involves an idea that there's three scum that seems surprisingly factual for a list like that. Why would you base yourself on "norms" for stuff like this? It's as if subconsciously pieguyn put three scums inthere because he KNEW there are 3, explaining this direct transposition of this idea into a joke-list. I don't see a "norm" doing that.

But thank you for being serious.

VOTE: TSO
In the last one it even looked like you were pushing pie still yet voted for tso. There is nothing in this post that indicates you think he could be town. Most people would of laid down pressure on their main scum read rather than vote a minor one if the main one wasn't answering. The only reason you could of switched for was because you didn't want to get caught up arguing with some who looked heavily town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

by he could be town I mean pie.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by Generic »

Your point against me makes no sense telo.

I picked you out first for trying to narrow my choice for vote to two. You were clearly scummy, and the OMGUS suggests you still are. I then proceeded as I said I was going to to analyse the remaining 5. I did that which was covered in a comprehensive post. My vote on big terp showed that. I also had marquis down as a third option cos in the end he stood out as scummy but hadn't done enough to be above you telo or big terp.

I then moved to you when the deadline was getting very close as you had a larger wagon. I want to see you both lynch cos I read you both as scummy do back the one I felt would be lynches by deadline.

Then AK did her 1v1 with big terp do I returned to him, a player I had already scum read and voted for.

So please summarise again your case against me. Because all I see is you back off me when you realised I wasn't low hanging fruit and you were found out, you then vote without offering a single reason why (making two votes this game you have had shitty/no reasoning to it) and when I continue to point out you are scummy still you OMGUS me with a reason that I can't even fathom but has something to do with MY voting patterns?
And as for the attack on me about marquis, on evahain I have done a little thing called justifying the suspicion.. I know that alien to you telo.

Telo, marquis and big terp. I said it before after I finished my analysis and if big terp is wrong I will reassess the others in the list day 2. But don't forget
telo and marquis
are scum.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Garmr is too town for words. He is now going to be known as official townie#1.

Generic is also so town that he will be known as official townie#2

If you guys want to trade #'s that is fine or if you want to choose your own number I can accommodate that too so just let me know!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 339, Grimgroove wrote:Vote on T S O was explained.
Where?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Grimgroove »

Slandaar, you are being dense.

I have explained why I voted T S O and not pieguyn, and Garmr's attack is not town at all because it simply ignores what I've said before. You encouraging this behavior is mindboggling.

My statement about not keeping pieguyn around until LyLo was clearly not related to this game. Again I find Garmr taking things literally in an obnoxious manner. Not keeping pieguyn around for LyLo was me referring to the previous game where he hammered me, leading to a mislynch. This was not and never will be an argument to vote pieguyn in this game. It was a joke.

And as to me voting T S O when making remarks about pieguyn's list: those remarks were made after Slandaar was pressing me for them. They were never meant to constitute a cas eof pieguyn-scum, not until I had further clarifications. This was a state of the game where reactions were being sought. I was seeking it from pieguyn through questions which I felt he'd answer (given also Desperado asked them) regardless of votes. My vote on T S O was a continuation of my remark that T S O's initial approach to the game didn't sit well with me, combined with Slandaar's similar approach having changed by the time of that vote. It was a pressure vote for action, tha tdid not need further explanation or motivation as I'd made me point clear on that before hand.

All this information was to be found in my wall Slandaar and Garmr. I guess Slandaar didn't read it, but Garmr did and so I know he purposefully ignored what I said in this regard in order to further found his non-existing case, that is all bluntl the reuslt of an emotional omgus he's now trying to back-up with non-arguments.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Slandaar »

You are wrong Grim; Official townie#1 is correct on this matter.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Slandaar »

The emphasis is on the "why". Why assume anything in this regard?
In post 81, Grimgroove wrote: it involves an idea that there's three scum that seems surprisingly factual for a list like that.
Why would you base yourself on "norms" for stuff like this?
It's as if subconsciously pieguyn put three scums inthere because he KNEW there are 3
I don't see a "norm" doing that.
Note: these posts are cut up quite a lot, however, at the end of the second post after reading this who would you think Grim would vote? Pie, obviously not TSO.

That is the whole point. Even if it is wrong, you can see how it is perceived how it is Grim. Or not?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Slandaar »

And yeah, that wall was too hard to read too many numbers and not enough quotes I had no clue what you were talking about, not sure how others did.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”