Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by Maxous »

***vote:garmr***

yeah, yeah weaker player.
but inexperience has'nt stopped tool + zakk from being town.
garmr's had enough chances to be town.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Sir Bastion »

What's the case on garmr again?
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 455, ICEninja wrote:
Slandaar wrote: Well show me this misrep I assume you know what it is Ice.
The existence or non existence of any misrep that may or may not have happened has
zero
implications of my read on you. Now please start being useful or I will seriously just start skipping your posts because you hardly ever say anything new. I seriously cannot believe how caught up you are on shit that happened in the first few pages of the game when there is SO. MUCH. CONTENT. TO. TALK. ABOUT.

God I hope we have a vig...
So the answer is no you had no clue and thus it needed attention considering it is Thors entire case.

I am not posting it to make anyone think I am town, I am posting it to make everyone see Thor is scum.

Big Difference.

Nice take on things though. It doesn't matter when things happen; Thor focused on it for the entire duration I have shown during said timeframe I asked multiple times for him to show it; he didn't and so forcing the issue had to happen.

What do you think about Thors case on me being completely made up by changing my wording?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

@maxous
To anwser your post 391 which i just read after isoing.
I haven't stayed away from the Abr,SLaandar and Thor affair. I said it does my head in and I gave my opinions and it gives me a head ache that it continued aslong as it did.
Thor-null
Slaandar-null-town
and
Abr-scum
Which i said in the begging of this mess.

The only thing that has changed that I haven't mentioned is Thor's gone from null to town and that only happened in the last couple of posts which is after your question. You may of actually got most of these facts if you actually read what I was saying instead of being lazy.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by N »

Skelda replaces Axxle
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey skelda welcome to the nightmare.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

X: A said B
X: B is misrep A scum!!!

A: I didn't say B I said C here is a quote showing I said C
X: You misrep you scum! (x10)

A: Quotes are required now
X: Uh Oh.

A compares B and C proving AGAIN he did not say B in fact saying C.

X is scum clearly.

X is Thor.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

And we could go on; Thor could have actually been protown instead of using wording to act like he was.
What do I mean by this? If he wanted to be protown he could have just (tried) to show where my original explanation wasn't correct. His whole case was based on the premise of this misrep so it would be in his interest to show how my explanation wasn't correct if he actually believed it.

He did not.

Instead he decided to drag this out for 10 pages (number is arbitrary) until I had enough of his nonsense.

Thor is scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I want to give everyone who is undecided on my alignment, the chance to interact with me.

Ask me anything.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:54 am

Post by Garmr »

Flips a table.

Slandaar You don't get it you also dragged it out for ten pages and your still dragging it. It's done gone over if you still think Thor is scum find something new that doesn't revolve around that one argument. Focus another player for a while.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK Garmr I have a question for you.

Why would Thor change the wording and thus the meaning of what I have said to invent a case on me if he were town?
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 484, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want to give everyone who is undecided on my alignment, the chance to interact with me.

Ask me anything.
since your vote is now on a new slot where will you go now?

Also there is a backlog of questions from me about those who supported your case and why you voted a lurker (an almost worthless vote).
Scum:

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 486, Slandaar wrote:OK Garmr I have a question for you.

Why would Thor change the wording and thus the meaning of what I have said to invent a case on me if he were town?

you do know the more you drag this on the harder you are going to make it if a genuine case against thor comes out to have it stick.
Scum:

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Garmr »

Maybe that's how interrupted it. He didn't actually say those were the words you said correct me if i'm wrong just your intentions.

From what I see.
Thor- "I see that it is a misrep but i don't like the way you addressed it" (post 432).
Slandaar- But your whole case on me is a misrep.

You continue with this original misrep discussion with thor saying he agrees it's a misrep so it will be a endless cycle.
Wouldn't the better course of action be "You agree this is a misrep. Ok lets move on to this subject which you made in yadder yadder about player X.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:41 am

In post 487, Sir Bastion wrote:
In post 484, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want to give everyone who is undecided on my alignment, the chance to interact with me.

Ask me anything.

Also there is a backlog of questions from me about those who supported your case and why you voted a lurker (an almost worthless vote).
When the slot starts posting content, I'll move my vote to somewhere as of yet undetermined.

I voted a lurker because I have limited information on the game and it would help me to cross off known unknowns.

My argument that Thor doesn't care about scumhunting is an opinion. I found facts to support it, sure, but it could go either way depending on how you look at it. It's all WIFOM. It's sad that Slandaar is being ignored. I think Thor is scummy, although I'm not certain what he would flip. If I did go through with my gut suspicions and he ended up flipping town, that would be on me.

I find that the players in this game are fairly whimsical and could go with whatever lynch, as long as it isn't them. So I may end up lynched. Maybe. I claim vanilla townie.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Garmr »

Thanks ABR for giving scum a better chance at hitting a power role
head desk
. Get me doctor i head desked so hard the walls are covered in blood. :doc:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

Garmr, you said I was scum and you're not even voting for me. That's dangerously close.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I said you were scum yet I think zakk is the better lynch because he is. But I'm quite qilling to lynch you to. If you are VT town you screwed up town play if your scum your going for the safe claim.

Your tipping my hand to vote you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 am

Post by Garmr »

willing to lynch you*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 am

That's ridiculous. I played my role and claimed at L-2. I happen to disagree with people who find my play scummy, I mean, they're wrong, but they don't know that.

I find myself hesitant to push any lynch without a base level of certainty, and it shows through this game.

My best bet is to look at who is genuinely trying to determine whether I'm scum or not (and not the "right lynch", but actually scum) and who is along for the ride.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

In post 490, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 487, Sir Bastion wrote:

Ask me anything.

When the slot starts posting content, I'll move my vote to somewhere as of yet undetermined.

I voted a lurker because I have limited information on the game and it would help me to cross off known unknowns.

My argument that Thor doesn't care about scumhunting is an opinion. I found facts to support it,
sure, but it could go either way depending on how you look at it. It's all WIFOM. It's sad that Slandaar is being ignored. I think Thor is scummy, although I'm not certain what he would flip. If I did go through with my gut suspicions and he ended up flipping town, that would be on me.

I find that the players in this game are fairly whimsical and could go with whatever lynch, as long as it isn't them. So I may end up lynched. Maybe. I claim vanilla townie.

I'm sorry but this is a far cry from earlier when you said:
Thor, my case on you is made up. The reason I made it up is because I wanted to teach you that if you go against me, this is what will come of it. It's not wise for you to go against me. I'm stronger. I scumhunt better.
So are you saying now that there is a case for thor being scum?

Also can we get an opinion on the two people that voted thor based on your case?

On Slandaar he is not being ignored, he is though annoying a lot of players in this game if its intentional or not it does drive people to ignore him.

The issue of the *misrep* is currently a convoluted black hole. On its own it merits nothing, any sensible player town or scum would have dropped the issue temporarily for a point later on where it can be attached to a more effective case. Right now though he is making thor look better by his own actions alone. So if Thor is scum Slandaar is in fact helping him. Regardless of how much he whines.

I've already made my post (ages ago) on the misrep issue. Do I think Slandaar misrep? yes, but I dont think it was intentional, tool's *conclusion* was buried in a block of text and can be easily missed (just as much as I can miss a half line/half arsed justification from slandaar on why he thinks your town) that happens. If Thor had still been voting Slandaar and pushing to lynch him today based on the misrep over the last 2 pages then slandaar has a case for scummy behaviour. But he hasnt, the game has moved on. It looks worse for him to be clamping on to this point now when so much more important things are going on.

Garmr you are being an idiot on numerous levels right now.
Scum:

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:08 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 471, Slandaar wrote:
Well this is what Thor has been suggesting is a misrep
In post 167, Slandaar wrote: Uh no. My example was more accurate because yours ends with a conclusion and his posts did not.
Side by side
Thors Version: that might make sense...except he didn't offer a conclusion!
Actual Version: My example was more accurate because yours ends with a conclusion and his posts did not.

Thor has completely changed the meaning of the post and is misrepping me.
I have to say, looking at my version and the actual quotes.
I don't see what meaning I changed.

You *are* agreeing with me that my example makes sense except that it ends in a conclusion.
You continually crop Tool's post to cut out his conclusion and focus on the examples and a question - in other words cutting his post in half and then suggesting he's working overhard to explain something that goes nowhere.
That *is* a misrep.
It *is* scummy.
Continuing the misrep doesn't make it less so.

In post 491, Garmr wrote:Thanks ABR for giving scum a better chance at hitting a power role
head desk
. Get me doctor i head desked so hard the walls are covered in blood. :doc:
:neutral:

@ABR - that's awesome that you're claiming at L-2.
Why no final reads list with that claim?
Unless you're expecting the VT claim to clear you. Which I kind of feel is what you're angling for.
I mean, your current reads as I understand them are this;

Axxle - no read
Thor - gut scum lean but unsure
Slaandar - slight town

Which reads am I missing here, because that seems shockingly lacking even for a Newb player at this stage.

@Ice - Actually, looking at those reads, I'm starting to lean 'not Slaandar' with ABR, really. What do you think about that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

Meh I don't care my points valid. If isn't going to get lynched today then there was no point claiming sure he might be but we aren't exactly running out of time. Also the fact his saying why arn't you voting me over Zakk is pretty stupid in his self. I think he may be scum but Zakk is my top scum read.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 am

Post by Thor665 »

Could you re-state your Zakk case or link me to it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”