N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay, fill me in, why the hate of sleepkrew... what did they do?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 13, dopog wrote:
vote PeaceBringer
hi dopog... nice to meet you... did that make you feel all tingly in certain prospects... be careful, that can be addicting and then you would be screwed...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 16, Metal Unites Mutley wrote:has mutley given me an avatar yet?
I see no avaatar
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 14, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:going for the EZ town cred, peace?
this one is funny...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 30, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: PeaceBringer

Reason shall be disclosed later.

/buddyofSleepyKrew
you do not need a reason... feel free to vote me without pretend reasons why
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #41 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 4, SleepyKrew wrote:What is UP
I'm really excited
Also I'll probably be really
angry later
on so look out in case I go INCREDIBLE HULK

Also, my role is a
negative utility
So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village. So the player is town but may have some impact that does not benefit town. At any rate
Vote SleepKrew
, we need to know what the "negative utility" is because he/she/it boldy proclaimed having it...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 42, DeasVail wrote:
In post 40, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 30, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: PeaceBringer

Reason shall be disclosed later.

/buddyofSleepyKrew
you do not need a reason... feel free to vote me without pretend reasons why
I like your attitude, but why do you think
we would have a better idea
than Sleepy Krew of whether it's best to specify his role?
did I say that, um no. Sleepy Krew announced negative utility. Some bright players took that to mean he is announcing self as scum. Okay, so they are not the brightest bulb in the drawer, but still if you announce negative utility the reaction you get is what occured. May as well run up the claim, so who hops on and who does not. Then we can sort out what scum is likely to do...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 44, DeasVail wrote:
In post 41, PeaceBringer wrote:we need to know what the "negative utility" is because he/she/it boldy proclaimed having it...
You did actually say it.

I think you are trying to follow the status quo in regard to SleepyKrew, but unlike others, you are trying very hard to rationalize it. The problem though, is that I don't believe you have any good reason to think that SleepyKrew should be run up to a claim (apart from the fact that it's what others are doing) and I don't think there is any good reason for it at all.
NO I DID NOT SAY WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER IDEA... I believe that if you go ahead and pronounce something such as negative utility you are asking to be run up, otherwise you announce what your negative ultility is. I unlike the folks who are not the sharpest knife on the tree. Sure, SleepyKrew can just be a naive moron who felt that was best thing to do. But let me ask you this, why if you have a negative utility role do you announce it? Does that make sense? Maybe you want to get run up, may be you want to see who jumps on, lots and lots of maybe's.

FYI_ my first jump into the thread was without thinking things throuhg and reading closely. See my title, bucko. I have now thought about it, and it deserves further exploration. But you on the other hand carry on. Feel free to twist or misperceive what I say, as it is fairly common.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 46, Rail Tracer wrote:
peacebringer wrote:So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village. So the player is town but may have some impact that does not benefit town.
no, you have it all wrong. i'm voting him because i want to. and i'm calling him scum because why not?
peacebringer wrote:we need to know what the "negative utility" is
no we don't
you have your opinion, I have mine... but carry on...scum :wink:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 46, Rail Tracer wrote:no we don't
heh, so you got a personal issue with the dude then- vendetta noted...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #49 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:59 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 48, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 46, Rail Tracer wrote:no we don't
heh, so you got a personal issue with the dude then- vendetta noted...
and what precisely do you think happens if you run someone up...
but hey, like you style, big fan.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #51 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 50, Rail Tracer wrote:i don't have a personal vendetta against him. i quite like him.
peacebringer wrote:and what precisely do you think happens if you run someone up...
thinking ahead is not one of my strong suits
well then carry on, we should get along just fine then...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 57, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 53, ooba wrote:neroandmollie: He did vote for SK on Page 1 but Page 2 posting talks about the vote count being wrong and MUM's opinion on peacebringer? Vibe of "Keep up activity levels" of posting scum play.
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

MUM is fairly notorious for fluff posting/not playing the game and I often scumread the two heads. I think we are kinda past the RVS stage so MUM coming in and not commenting is still sorta suspect.

What do you think of peace?
what do you think of peace? Why the need to fish for other folks opinion, what is your own?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 59, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
That's what I think of peace. So your leaning a lil' scummy to me. Why are you afraid of me asking people about you?
any sense of fear is projected from your end... no fear from me... looks like you are looking for validation of one thing or another or seeing if you can get someone to go one direction or another. Just something that is noteable... also seems like a suck up quickly to another player... but those are minor observations...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #61 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 60, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 59, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
That's what I think of peace. So your leaning a lil' scummy to me. Why are you afraid of me asking people about you?
any sense of fear is projected from your end... no fear from me... looks like you are looking for validation of one thing or another or seeing if you can get someone to go one direction or another. Just something that is noteable... also seems like a suck up quickly to another player... but those are minor observations...
and it is actually 2 people now you are "seeking for opinions" Guess what there 2 heads and 1 player in game who has any game experience with me and nothing completed. So opinions are short... but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FYI- Luna, Shadowy have a head with past exposure- some maybe brief incomplete exposure. BBMolla has had brief incomplete exposure.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #66 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:.............................................

You know how this game works right? One player finds another player scummy and they try to convince the rest of the town to lynch said player. I often see scum go for the cheap town cred of questioning a policy type lynch/senseless bw.
In post 61, PeaceBringer wrote:but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
****engage explanatory mode**** clearly you have done no investigation into this said player and my experience with the game. Some things to know. I come from the "werewolf" school of play with fast games. QUick, limited posts and a definite lack of explained reasons. Pretty much lost count a long time ago of the # of games I played. Werewolf or mafia style. Spent 2 years playing here in 2004-2005. Left over some frustration over issues with the culture and overall players. Came back to play with Jake from State Farm. I also know by an large with a large sample size that people have a reaction to me as 'scummy' when they first encounter me. I am special like that. ****disegnaeg explantory mode
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #67 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
at this is contrary to the culture here... fyi. so good for you. But whatever read you may think you have you need to apparently have it validated by others before doing anything. Not quite sure of the motivation in that behavior or the potential of making that play... it is odd.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #68 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and N&M which ever of you is being so strange. You have a response to me that is a projected response of "seeking town cred" where you already assume that I have a need for such cred and that I give a rat's behind about how I appear.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #117 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 86, DeasVail wrote:I have quite a significant scumread on PeaceBringer now.

At first, PeaceBringer is wondering why people are voting for SleepyKrew. It is quite strongly suggested by his posts that he didn't understand why himself. However, he then decides that a negative utility claim needs pressure, and it's quite clear that this belief has been influenced by the votes of others. If he already believed before this game that negative utility claims need pressure, than he would have understood the pressure on SleepyKrew without needing to ask for it. So, I am pretty sure that he didn't. Then, when one of the original SleepyKrew voters reveals that there is actually no good reason to make SleepyKrew claim, PeaceBringer stands strong in his belief that negative utility claims need pressure.

This was very likely not a belief of his before, so how did it become so strong? I think that this is because he was scum under the impression that this is what the townies were doing (when it wasn't) and after having justified his vote on the SleepyKrew wagon in such a way, he couldn't suddenly decide as scum that negative utility claims don't need pressure after all.

Neroandmollie is not a bad vote either.
scum here or one that ignores titles. I earned that for a reason my friend. I actually skimmed over SK's post. Saw all the quite votes and was wtf... read the negative utility then goes, um that is not claiming scum but that is a really odd play... but whatever... it is called thinking when before I was just posting... oh and most likely scum and new he was not I would probably white night this or just avoid it. Or perhaps do like you and proclaim someone scum for behavior that is not scummy in and of itself.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #123 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

so Nani, first of all welcome to the game. so you sit back, come in, slam down one post and vote and then proclaim "stop shitty votes like the shark ones please"
first of all, only one who knows for sure my vote would be shitty is scum. However, please define in your world what is a shitty vote versus a shark vote. BTW, I am perfectly content with my vote being considered a shitty vote.

Oh and I basically agree N&M is likely town at this juncture... had to give them crap though over the "Oh, what do you think of peacebringer nonsense" such stuff is silly, but that is me... everyone enjoys differently...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #126 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 124, Nani wrote:Sup Peace, after 5 pages who is scum and why?
give me a run up with a flip and I will tell you more... I am not one for this pick at a few words and declare, oh so and so is scum. But, hey that is self meta. As such, people call my reaction based play scummy... such as it is... FYI- I also do not like to explain votes. However, let me consider for a moment the reactions to the SK vote. Oh, and SK could be scum. there is something wonky with SK. Odd play off the bat. either suicidal townie or thinks that the negative utility is such that it costs town but won't out it till claim point. It is uncertain. It is a play that needs to continue to play out though as scum may expose themselves. I would guess that there is a scum in reactions to me but nothing truly alarming me yet.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and you really are not going to get much why outta me, I don't really share what goes on in my brain. but I can give you a list of who may be scum and might reveal some why's but I am fairly tight with the whys as I have only so many to give and it is day one. most folks day one why's are masks for tells unless of course the announce tells. Some are just based on tone and such. FYI, as to why, sometimes I don't even know a way other than that is my reaction to them.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #132 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 130, Nani wrote:
In post 41, PeaceBringer wrote:
I'm really excited
angry later

Also, my role is a
negative utility
So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village.
So the player is town
but may have some impact that does not benefit town. At any rate
Vote SleepKrew
, we need to know what the "negative utility" is because he/she/it boldy proclaimed having it...
You are voting a player that you think is town. Please die.
Image for you-
My votes mean something different to me then yours do to you... maybe eventually you will understand... have fun voting town... Image what I stated is SK made a play, it is worthwhile to play it out. See what folks pop. Always interesting as well who gets drawn to voting me by things they think someone who is scum would be foolish enough to do... Image[imghttp://forums.footballguys.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif][/img]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #133 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 130, Nani wrote:
In post 41, PeaceBringer wrote:
I'm really excited
angry later

Also, my role is a
negative utility
So thinking it over, people are voting and calling SleepyKrew scum because of perhaps these 2 things. Now, as I read negative utility it is not declaring scum but declaring that his role has a negative impact on the village.
So the player is town
but may have some impact that does not benefit town. At any rate
Vote SleepKrew
You are voting a player that you think is town. Please die.
[img]http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/pu ... stling.gif][/img]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

bah Image
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #136 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 134, Katsuki wrote:Fearmongering 4 votes in, you must be very nervous.
fear mongering-- nice projection from you... you think I am "fear mongering" if you are talking about the shark smilie... I thought it was funny with her saying she wants a shark vote... I thought of that smilie when I thought of shark vote... who... I am so powerful with my one vote that it can send shutters of fear rolling through the bowels of mafiascum...
question is which of you is scum or are you all town... start taking a look of what is going on if I am town. Consider what is going on if SK is town and if SK is scum. Who is likely to do what. Where do the votes go? Cause tell you what, what you think you are looking at regarding me is :null: there is nothing indicative of town or scum in anything I have said or done... it is amusing though...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #139 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

town-
Trace Racer
N&M
probably NANI & Katsuki (all though Kat may be targeting someone consider weak, but more likely genuine reaction-not sure, waffling)

A bit hinky
Dopog
hinky to scumish Viera Assassin
likely scum deasvail (ingenious tone)

the rest still sorting

sleepykrew made a play, it needs to play out to full maturity.

Vifam- have they even posted?
not saying much- Luna (but was amusing in few posts) and Dante- don't see a scum just calling SK miller per say...
now my guess is we have some neighbors floating around here or there or other such sundries...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh yeah and shadowy with desperado Is high chance of scum also...
of course with a wagon forming on my I cannot really go a hunting elsewhere right now...
getting a really good segment of voting though...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #142 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 141, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Despo and Mara are like huge lurkers. vote Kats with me peace.
so, here is a time to ask a question you fine pair of lover birds. Is Kat's behavior true to his normal self or not? I only go on tone and keep flipping. But the SK play may have about run it's course... See I know there is a propensity of town to jump on something minor, think they hit scum and really just hit stinky bait... for me, used to fishing where there are walleyes and other fish that take a while to bite and far more complex. Her it is like sunnies snapping at bait by a dock. one post and wham bamm...get a reaction. The answer to my question can help me sort it out a bit more...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #143 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

just FYI, just went and looked at some of Kats games. I have an opinion comparing him, so consider potential town revoked. Need to consider further that...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #160 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote kats...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #164 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay that was a mega scummy post from ooba
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #167 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 165, Rail Tracer wrote:peace wrote:
okay that was a mega scummy post from ooba
nah. i don't agree with most of ooba's reads so far but it looks town.
I don't like the false pairing kinda of nonsense... if that is what he does, than that is what it does... did not give me warm fuzzies though....
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #168 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:44 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FYI- in the games I looked at r/t Kats. He does have a propensity to jump early but when scum he has a far more aggressive town than when tone. Similar to the tone I see here. Just my take...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

as to kats, hey guys, those of you that want reasons and such... go skim some of his scum games and compare the town with tone games and tone here...
tell me what you think the tone showed here has more in common with... either that or simply vote kats... Get R done. Of course you could always ignore but really not the wisest course.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 257, Shadowy Poison wrote:What answer were you looking for there?

I didn't talk to Mara until I talked to her. Why? Because I didn't.

What am I missing here?

-Des
that kats is scummy...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 260, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 256, PeaceBringer wrote:it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

as to kats, hey guys, those of you that want reasons and such... go skim some of his scum games and compare the town with tone games and tone here...
tell me what you think the tone showed here has more in common with... either that or simply vote kats... Get R done. Of course you could always ignore but really not the wisest course.
1) I clearly am not calling fluff scummy. Reading is cool.
2) I only have one post that contains no game-related content, and that post was in super early RVS. So where are you getting that I'm a "fluffer"?
3) If you want to call Kats scum based on meta, then actually provide your own damn evidence.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #266 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

that was weird. Post 6, 70, and 118

3). Read for yourself or ignore it. You care about whether Kats is scum go check for your self. I do not do the kind of stuff you want. Go look for yourself. If not, then to bad so sad. Kats is scum. Go hunt for yourself.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and the argument being made on SP is simply one of ratio of fluff to content. Nothing more. So yes, you are using a fluff based argument to call someone scummy. Let me ask you this, what is the usual proportion of fluff to content for that hydra. Is there something out of step with the normal behavior and tone from the hydra? We are 11 pages in and you are making a fluff vs content argument. Oh, and FYI, fluff and non-fluff is perceptual.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #274 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 269, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 256, PeaceBringer wrote:it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

Calling a post fluffy/person fluffy has nothing to do with calling a player scum. As you correctly pointed out, both alignments do it. Though scum DO fluff.

Can you link me to your last RECENT COMPLETED scum game?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2518 seems to be the last game here I was scum, now it was a long time ago and things have changed here and I certainly have many more years of playing. If you want to see a game that gives an example of how games are played where from (and an actual open setup) Image
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #275 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

sorry last post got screwed up, fixed
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2518 seems to be the last game here I was scum, now it was a long time ago and things have changed here and I certainly have many more years of playing. If you want to see a game that gives an example of how games are played where from (and an actual open setup) http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... l=werewolf
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #278 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 275, PeaceBringer wrote:sorry last post got screwed up, fixed
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2518 seems to be the last game here I was scum, now it was a long time ago and things have changed here and I certainly have many more years of playing. If you want to see a game that gives an example of how games are played where from (and an actual open setup) http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... l=werewolf
btw, the BG's routed in that game...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #279 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 278, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 275, PeaceBringer wrote:sorry last post got screwed up, fixed
btw, the BG's routed in that game...
the FBG game, not the multiball game when I was last scum here.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #282 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:52 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 280, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Even if he had reason to believe that it was multiball, the town motivation of making that claim is what?

Scum often hint at there being a second killing faction early on.
a play like that from a reactions based player would be to get reactions and see what happens, who does what. Gets some engagement, which is exactly what it did. Now, perhaps scum can make that gambit but throwing out having something negative utility in first post of game is very odd... at first with opening posting it looked like may be suicidal or trying to get self lynched but then it became clear it was a fishing trip.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #285 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 283, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 282, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 280, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Even if he had reason to believe that it was multiball, the town motivation of making that claim is what?

Scum often hint at there being a second killing faction early on.
a play like that from a reactions based player would be to get reactions and see what happens
but you've never played with Deas so why do you think he's a reaction based player?

So, we have more than one kill tonight. What does this say about Deas?
SK's play was reaction based play, I was not referring to deas...sorry misread. I have no clue on why he thinks multieball, that reads like getting the short end and not likely scum...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 287, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:getting the short end?
getting short end of stick, making a conclusion on something with limited information. No idea right or wrong, seems off with way game is playing. OF course that is an assumption on my end as well and could be grasping the short end. Remains to be seen. We probably would have to know his role PM to know more. Town there would be trying to sort out, probing reactions perhaps. Not put a lot into it as we need to get through day and see what happens at night.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #295 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

ah, looking back, the guy dumping on me early is the guy who made the multiball comment... I got no problem with that wagon either actually. Need to read over him.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #296 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

eh, reading over deasvail, I thinking more likely town, does not really have the same feel for when someone is scum-dogging me... feels the normal dogging me...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #298 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 297, SleepyKrew wrote:I'll try to do shit tonight but honestly I'll probably need to replace out
sorry to hear that, hope you get through your apparent pain issues.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #306 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 305, Katsuki wrote:Oh PB is gonna try and call me scum based on meta? That's so cute if it wern't for the fact I know exactly who in this game knows by apparently "secret" scumtell.

Also nero is actually serious about me being scum which is lols, all while trying to call himself town. Nero for first buddy to die once PB flips scum.
No, I am not calling you scum based on meta, I called you scum before that. But since folks like reasons around here and I actually noted a difference. It is not a specific "tell" it is a general tone. But nice attempt to discredit the accuser and engage in an argument meant to further distance... nice
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #308 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 305, Katsuki wrote:Oh PB is gonna try and call me scum based on meta? That's so cute if it wern't for the fact I know exactly who in this game knows by apparently "secret" scumtell.

Also nero is actually serious about me being scum which is lols, all while trying to call himself town. Nero for first buddy to die once PB flips scum.
oh and I love in your patronization that you basically acknowledge some awareness of how a play which in turn demonstrates your vote is full of crap which in turn would make you scum. That was about as scummy a defense line as I have seen.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #309 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 307, Rail Tracer wrote:#305 is a really lazy post
as just noted, it is far more than lazy...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #315 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 308, PeaceBringer wrote:

oh and I love in your patronization that you basically acknowledge some awareness of how I play which in turn demonstrates your vote is full of crap which in turn would make you scum. That was about as scummy a defense line as I have seen.
fmp
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #342 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:31 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 336, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 251, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Mara, why aren't you voting Kats?
Why should I be voting kats?

What has he done that is scummy? he hasn't stood out to me yet so far
why not, why are you voting how you are. Kats as engaged in posts that fit with what a scum may do.
1. Pick an apparent easy target for behavior you can refer to as scummy.
2. Keep harping on it
3. Overall aggressive tone to play which is consistent with aggressive tone in other games as scum. Lighter tone when town.

So about as much "scummy" engagement as one might find on day 1. Certainly more than the person you are voting. So why don't the 2 of you talk, sort it out and then come and vote kats. Heck, I even did some explaining, so you know something as me peaked.

Oh and before you sluff it off as OMGUS. Note I am not picking on Nani as Nani seems to be typical 1st exposure to me response. Sure, could she be something else, maybe. But I do not see it right now. Kats on other hand scum to the Nth.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #347 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:36 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Sleepyk, yes I did-
post fluff to me
post fluff to me
post fluff to me. I had a weird post where tried listing those in succession but blended to one and then mentioned it my post after.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #353 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:47 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 351, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 6, SleepyKrew wrote:mom please control Nero
Yes this is the one that I admit is fluff.
In post 70, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm sick
OF THIS GAME
jk but I am sick irl
I will probably reread everything after my nap
I'll ask questions and whatnot then too
VOTE: PB
Letting everyone know I'm sick, promising future activity, and making a vote. How the hell is that fluff?

Post 180 isn't me. I think you mean 118?

In post 118, SleepyKrew wrote:I was wrong.
I need more sleep.
See you tomorrow
This is explaining why the content I promised didn't happen.

PB do you think fluff is scummy?
No I do not, where I come from fluff is standard... and in my book explaining comings and goings is usually fluff...
fluff=null by and large. Now if someone normally doesn't fluff starts fluffing or suddenly you have a weird tone to explanations on leaving and so on another story. There can be other elements of fluff that may be harder to cipher and not really something I do all that well. But no, fluff is not scummy, normally.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #354 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 352, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:How do I do a screen capture? I just asked the 8-ball if Kats was scum and I got "absolutely"
depends on the version you are using, but I think regardless of computer your print screen button works. Windows 7 has snip tool, not sure about windows 8.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #357 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 356, SleepyKrew wrote:So no response to me showing you why you were wrong in calling me a "fluffer"?
I thouhgt I posted somthing... musta hit save...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #358 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:54 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 353, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 351, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 6, SleepyKrew wrote:mom please control Nero
Yes this is the one that I admit is fluff.
In post 70, SleepyKrew wrote:I'm sick
OF THIS GAME
jk but I am sick irl
I will probably reread everything after my nap
I'll ask questions and whatnot then too
VOTE: PB
Letting everyone know I'm sick, promising future activity, and making a vote. How the hell is that fluff?

Post 180 isn't me. I think you mean 118?

In post 118, SleepyKrew wrote:I was wrong.
I need more sleep.
See you tomorrow
This is explaining why the content I promised didn't happen.

PB do you think fluff is scummy?
No I do not, where I come from fluff is standard... and in my book explaining comings and goings is usually fluff...
fluff=null by and large. Now if someone normally doesn't fluff starts fluffing or suddenly you have a weird tone to explanations on leaving and so on another story. There can be other elements of fluff that may be harder to cipher and not really something I do all that well. But no, fluff is not scummy, normally.
nope, post is here
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #359 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:55 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 355, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 266, PeaceBringer wrote:3). Read for yourself or ignore it. You care about whether Kats is scum go check for your self. I do not do the kind of stuff you want. Go look for yourself. If not, then to bad so sad. Kats is scum. Go hunt for yourself.
Oh I missed this.
You don't understand how this game is played, do you?
I understand how the game is played, but I don't play it the way others do, I play the way I play.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #360 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:56 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 354, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 352, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:How do I do a screen capture? I just asked the 8-ball if Kats was scum and I got "absolutely"
depends on the version you are using, but I think regardless of computer your print screen button works. Windows 7 has snip tool, not sure about windows 8.
no idea how to post a picture as an attachment or anything though. FYI for S&G I did the same thing and got same response...amusing.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #364 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 362, SleepyKrew wrote:So are you gonna respond to me proving you wrong or are you just gonna quote another unrelated post and then go on about how you're different and special?
the post was directly related. You don't call 2 of those posts fluff, I do. It is a matter of perception. I may just call you fluffer from here on in to get under your skin... :wink: :P
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #366 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 365, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 364, PeaceBringer wrote:I may just call you fluffer from here on in to get under your skin... :wink: :P
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer
that would work to, maybe I should just call you fluffy- :wink: :mrgreen: :P
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #369 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 367, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:my internet son always posts fluffy.

we once played a skype game and he spoke spanish the whole time. he was the doc. it isn't a scumtell for him.
you have an "internet son" :eek:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #373 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 368, SleepyKrew wrote:The problem I have with you calling me a fluffer is that it subliminally discredits everything I say. Are you purposely trying to discredit everything I say, or did you not realize that's what you're doing?

PEDIT: I was the Macho Cop
just pointing out what I thought was a contradiction. Contradictions are not in and of themself scummy, admittedly there was less of the fluff then I had in my brain... look left <--- see title.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #376 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

hmm...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #445 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Jeez, I thought this game was supposed to be pre-screen against people who need replacing out...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #446 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

nevermind that was a different game...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #483 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 482, PeregrineV wrote:Hey guys- checking in to say replacing Katsuki. 20 pages isn't too bad, so should be caught up by tonight or tomorrow.
sucks to be you having to come into someone else's mess. Sorry, but do not think you are going to say anything that will convince me that the slot is not scum based on your predecessor's actions.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #513 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 487, PeregrineV wrote:I just checked and I'm 60% lynched. What did Katsuki do to piss everyone off?
didn't piss anyone else, looked to be pretty scummy in his play...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #525 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:47 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 523, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 495, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 272, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:Why do you think DV as town would claim he thinks a game is MB on day 1 just for no reason?
In post 273, Rail Tracer wrote:i dunno... maybe because he does? that would seem like the obvious answer
I agree with RT
Why does that not surprise me?

Of course he believes that or else he wouldn't say that. The question is
WHY
he believes that and the fact that he won't state WHY he believes that is pretty alarming.

I don't mind muffin being derpy about it 'cause its muffin. :shifty: but ya'll sheeping that is pretty horrible.

Why do you have a town read on Kats/PV?
luna called kats town and claimed kats was playing like always yet a check of his games indicates that is a false statement.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #549 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 535, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 534, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 529, Shadowy Poison wrote:Also: I call bullshit.

Deas didn't say he "knew" it was multiball, he said it's "very likely." That's speculation.

Here's mollie speculating multiball D1 in Red Wedding

Mollie is entirely correct when she says site meta points towards multiball.
HA!

There's a big difference between this game and red wedding. red wedding was based on a show/theme. Mollie is 100% correct that MB is very commom around here but those are usually in larger games.
A 5/12 split seems reasonable for this size of game. A 5 man scum team or a 4 man team and a sk are both plausible.
"Speculating" on a 3 man/2 man split looks like inside info. Its completely reasonable to ask him why he has such a belief.
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you consider scum + SK to be multiball?
I don't-
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #567 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 566, Dante wrote:
In post 565, mnemonicdevice wrote:Also. Luna. I did read your wall. The jester thing is a joke. This thing is Notably Normal. so no jester.
Lurk much?
clearly
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #569 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 560, DeasVail wrote:My suspicion was based on PeaceBringer as scum thinking that the SleepyKrew votes were serious and trying to fit in, basically thinking that the townies were seeing something in SK's post so he should too. The reason I thought this was less likely to be a town reaction to the wagon was because it took him a while to actually react to the negative utility claim, which I felt didn't mesh with his strong stance later on when no one was actually very interested in running SKrew up.
so your suspicion was essentially based on thinking I am a clues noob, not someone who has been playing one form of the game or another for about a decade?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #573 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

sigh...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #580 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 574, Luna Lovegood wrote:Why do you want to lynch Peregrine?
because I am convinced the slot of scum, nothing to do with Perigrine and everything to do with what I saw in kats play and not backing off because he replaced out and peregrine took over. It does not clear the spot of the stench of scum already leaked everywhere.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #581 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:24 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 579, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:A reads list ugh.....
one that tries, in one fell swoop to cover all the scum sludge of kats...
perri is good player, I will say that... but whatever he says does not change facts.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #588 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 583, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 581, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 579, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:A reads list ugh.....
one that tries, in one fell swoop to cover all the scum sludge of kats...
perri is good player, I will say that... but whatever he says does not change facts.
The fact is that Kats alignment is my own, since I took over the spot. Saying I'm not scum or null or even town while maintaining Kats was scum just doesn't fly.

If you want to say Kats was scummy, that's fine. If you are going to tunnel on me now for the person that was here before me, let's chat.
nothing to chat about, you cannot defend his behavior as you are not him. I am reacting to his behavior which is in line with his scum games. He also reacted to me like scum do without thinking when they encounter me at first. Town does as well but there are slight differences. I am sticking with my read and I can be quite stubborn. If someone gives me a good reason to go another direction I am consider. I am attending to all that is going on here, so whatever goes, goes. But Kats fell all over the traps, reactions and everything that happened. You just are the unfortunate soul that stepped into it, but you are doing good for what I think is the hand you been dealt, but does not create a less scum vibe. So, yes I will dog and continue to dog as I will not be able to fully sort out anything else till this is sorted. That is just me though.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #592 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 589, DeasVail wrote:Sorry, I forgot to respond to this.
\
In post 569, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 560, DeasVail wrote:My suspicion was based on PeaceBringer as scum thinking that the SleepyKrew votes were serious and trying to fit in, basically thinking that the townies were seeing something in SK's post so he should too. The reason I thought this was less likely to be a town reaction to the wagon was because it took him a while to actually react to the negative utility claim, which I felt didn't mesh with his strong stance later on when no one was actually very interested in running SKrew up.
so your suspicion was essentially based on thinking I am a clues noob, not someone who has been playing one form of the game or another for about a decade?
Kind of, but I think you're town now, so it's ok!
just establishing the facts and data set.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #659 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

interesting Nani...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #661 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 660, Dante wrote:
Unvote, Vote Mnemonic

Lurker McScummy
beating to your own drum... I think either dopog or kays/pv is a good place to be at the moment, but feel free to listen to that other rhythm...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #664 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:19 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 662, Dante wrote:He comes across a little scummier...you voting PV cause Kat's play?
yes, just because he replaced out does not change the investigation and work done. Kat threw out iffy behavior, he displayed his aggressive tone vs playful tone he has when town, and displayed other elements that were spurious. Sure, PV comes in and not done any of that but has showed things that seem to be trying to fix what Kat did. Nice effort but now we get to wait around for the claim.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #667 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 666, Shadowy Poison wrote:why is everyone avoiding the Pog wagon?
because while dopog may be scum, looks like kat/pv is as well... so not everyone avoiding dopog, just looking elsewhere...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #687 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

that kind of claim is spurious and cuts out the town from further evaluation. It is bad precendence to let anyone off on "comfirable power role." Period.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #689 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

is PV's post that is in reference to...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #695 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 691, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 688, BBmolla wrote:
In post 679, PeregrineV wrote:Claim: Confirm-able town PR
More please.
It's day1, I'm L-4, how much more you looking for?
you were at l-1
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #696 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 695, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 691, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 688, BBmolla wrote:
In post 679, PeregrineV wrote:Claim: Confirm-able town PR
More please.
It's day1, I'm L-4, how much more you looking for?
you were at l-1
nope I think I am momentarily confused...nevermind...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #720 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 704, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I guess I'll wait for the reason behind this

just, don't kill me
^Poison

Town don't let people vote them without justification.

I'm caught up now, and not really feeling the PeregrineV wagon.

VOTE: Peacebringer

588 just killed my scumdar.
hi, nice to meet you... what you are experiencing is a normal reaction... it is however addictive so be careful... :mrgreen:
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #721 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 711, BBmolla wrote:Okay then you're town.

I'm already on PV, people are just gonna get suckered into the "confirmable town role" thing.
anyone who does is a fool...
yup I said it...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #761 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I really, really, really don't like this letting soft claims limp away... wouldn't happen where I come from...

vote dopog
claim it high
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #811 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

can we now go back to attention of PV... as nothing "confirmable" appeared to happen...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #812 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote PV
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #813 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

saw trail racer's post and I can live with that also
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #833 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #836 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 834, Rail Tracer wrote:interesting.

i'm going to take a wild guess that all the town PRs in this game have negative utility associated with them (compulsive framer, "normaliser" what the fuck that means, daytalk enabler), which just makes me that much more curious as to how PV's role could be a verifiable PROTOWN role.
EXACTLY...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #845 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:55 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 842, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 838, Rail Tracer wrote: who do you currently think is scum?
Leaning strongly on Peace being scum.

Still not seeing full-Ooba-town.

None of these people: MuM, Millitos, Dante, Shadow, DV, Rail
tell you what, let's have town lynch me, when I turn up as claimed they can finally lynch you, mmkay...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #886 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I would think so and that is what kept me from just saying lynch me on day one... it did seem like BBMolla is connected with someone and have him as town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #887 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 881, Mitillos wrote:@BB: So, wait. You're a naive cop, who got a guilty result, is in a neighbourhood and knows that someone specific is a paranoid cop?
Why do I feel that all this makes absolutely no sense and you're just trying to obfuscate matters?
Is the paranoid cop your neighbour? Did they also get told that they were not sane?

Every role we've seen so far was made up of two N-words and had two components to its description. You are claiming three components (Cop, Naive, Neighbour). I'm not sure I believe you.
BIG RED X-

My role is one N word... Networker...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #906 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 886, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 863, Diabolik wrote:IF u re networker this means there are town with a qt, unless u re a scum networker.so town with a qt should be able to confirm u ?
I would think so and that is what kept me from just saying lynch me on day one... it did seem like BBMolla is connected with someone and have him as town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #980 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:36 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 978, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 960, Mitillos wrote:@RC: I'd like some more information from you. No references to other games, though. You claimed a guilty result on Peace. What is your role? Do you know how reliable this result is? Why did you not vote Peace, if you have a guilty result on him?

@Pere: Your links seem a bit off. Anyway, maybe Networker is just N's N-word for Encryptor? You know, like Namecaller was the N-word for Framer.
He presented us with his N-name (Networker), but not his regular rolename (Encoder/Encrypter)?

I guess that's possible, but why the confusion? Peace has been playing 9 years, I think that he would know and distinguish the difference between a Networker role and Networker role-name.

Vote: Peacebringer
that is really stretching things on your end and from what I have seen better player than this... I do not give a flying fig what the "role is normally" called, as it is called what it is this game and pretty straight forward. I do not believe you are stupid, therefore scum.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #982 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:44 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 981, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 980, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 978, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 960, Mitillos wrote:@RC: I'd like some more information from you. No references to other games, though. You claimed a guilty result on Peace. What is your role? Do you know how reliable this result is? Why did you not vote Peace, if you have a guilty result on him?

@Pere: Your links seem a bit off. Anyway, maybe Networker is just N's N-word for Encryptor? You know, like Namecaller was the N-word for Framer.
He presented us with his N-name (Networker), but not his regular rolename (Encoder/Encrypter)?

I guess that's possible, but why the confusion? Peace has been playing 9 years, I think that he would know and distinguish the difference between a Networker role and Networker role-name.

Vote: Peacebringer
that is really stretching things on your end and from what I have seen better player than this... I do not give a flying fig what the "role is normally" called, as it is called what it is this game and pretty straight forward. I do not believe you are stupid, therefore scum.
Actually, my role has an N-name and the regular name for the role. How does yours not have this if the 2 are not the same?
I mentions it in parenthesis... again you are not that stupid.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1006 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 986, mnemonicdevice wrote:VOTE: Peregrine

Anything town about him?
nope
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1007 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

the only reason PV is going after me because using language here, I am "tunnelled" on him. There has been nothing in play or behavior that makes me see things differently.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1031 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1008, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1007, PeaceBringer wrote:the only reason PV is going after me because using language here, I am "tunnelled" on him. There has been nothing in play or behavior that makes me see things differently.
You have no scumreads (ooba posted something scummy, and Sleepy claimed Miller are your reads.)
You call three people town and the rest are null ().
You vote Katsuki for meta (,) one page after calling him town ().
In , you completely deny .
After he replaces out, you maintain the slot is scum for the same reasons ().

In addition, you claimed with no votes and no pressure ().
See I am not claim adverse, contray to the culture around here it seems. Someone proclaims an incorrect view, going to call
them on it,particularly with a negative utility claim which may be of benefit if I die
You also claim "negative utility", the exact same reason you voted Sleepy/Diabolik ().
Actually I never state my reason other than the weird to me play needed for sussing out. Fishing for reactions, it led to the exposure of kat/you

So, you claim to be town, and think Sleepy is scum for claiming the same thing in your PM?
nope, sleepy is town

None of this is town, and you are not town.
[b'] everything that you call not town is null. You are simply seeking to discredit one calling you scum. I do not blame you, it is what you have to do. The more you pull this stuff out the more you reveal yourself to be scum. [/b]
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1061 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:17 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

a direction I could go if PV continues to get a "pass" for his nonsense would be shadowy poison.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1063 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:58 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1062, Nani wrote:Peace, what are your thoughts about Mitilos?
don't have many, something pinged me but not as much as shadowy posion... not seen enough to consider that direction yet but worth observing
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1066 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

hmm
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1145 (isolation #108) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:18 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

wednesdays are busy on my end...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1146 (isolation #109) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1104, ooba wrote:Peace - do you have any completed games on record after your return to the site?
there are games I am out of but doubt they are completed.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1147 (isolation #110) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

also did not realize I had not posted since Sunday... this game has really slowed to a crawl...
since folks appear to want to let PV go buy yet another day....
vote Mitillos
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1152 (isolation #111) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1149, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1147, PeaceBringer wrote:also did not realize I had not posted since Sunday... this game has really slowed to a crawl...
vote Mitillos
:up: Another scummy vote from naughty scum. :up:

Vote: mnemonicdevice
if you are not bad you are a clearly not thinking--- I do not believe you to be non-scum...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1153 (isolation #112) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1151, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 1149, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1147, PeaceBringer wrote:also did not realize I had not posted since Sunday... this game has really slowed to a crawl...
vote Mitillos
:up: Another scummy vote from naughty scum. :up:

Vote: mnemonicdevice
So you go and say this, and then vote me? I don't think you know how this game works.
oh he knows full well what he is doing
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1199 (isolation #113) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

deadline is fast approaching... nothing from mneumonic... I think there Is like 3 hours left till deadline...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1201 (isolation #114) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1199, PeaceBringer wrote:deadline is fast approaching... nothing from mneumonic... I think there Is like 3 hours left till deadline...
never mind, more than that as it was 16 at 7:30
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1210 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

eh, he is not showing up and 8 hours left...
vote Mnemonic
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1230 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay need to take another look-
gets back noodles... too funny...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1233 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote majjify
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1234 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

bah, scratch that... forgot he was SK...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1235 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote KMD
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1258 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1250, BBmolla wrote:I think RC's behavior and setupwise it makes more sense if we're both town.
I think they are both town and need to look at those pushing this...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1264 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1253, Shadowy Poison wrote:VOTE: Majiffy
so you really believe that SK was scum and dropped the negative utility in 1st post and that the subsequent claim by which ever of that slot put stuff out is all a lie?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1276 (isolation #122) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Nothing new to add
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1278 (isolation #123) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1277, ooba wrote:
In post 1276, PeaceBringer wrote:Nothing new to add
also did not realize I had not posted since Sunday... this game has really slowed to a crawl...
vote Mitillos
On D2, when the PV wagon wasn't happening - you voted Mitilos. Today you choose to vote KMD - why?
I could go mitilos.... just looking at the vote counts and comparing with interactions in game. Also, why do you ask "why" of someone who is on record of preferring not to explain why's unless have a good reason to do so.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1279 (isolation #124) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:24 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

ehis awful
vote Millitos
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1287 (isolation #125) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1282, Kid A wrote:VOTE: peacebringer
you think I am lying? seriously?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1302 (isolation #126) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:08 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1300, Kid A wrote:
In post 1287, PeaceBringer wrote:
i havent finished reading but i dont think your role makes sense unless there are quicktopics other than the mafia one
there is...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1303 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:09 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1302, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1300, Kid A wrote:
In post 1287, PeaceBringer wrote:
i havent finished reading but i dont think your role makes sense unless there are quicktopics other than the mafia one
there is...
and if there was not I would be proclaiming lynch my arse left and right.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1323 (isolation #128) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

meh,
unvote...
that last post has a genuine feel to it...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1324 (isolation #129) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote ooba...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1325 (isolation #130) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote luna
can go that direction as well
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1326 (isolation #131) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote luna
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1333 (isolation #132) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1332, RadiantCowbells wrote:More votes on BB.
NO! Get off it!!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1352 (isolation #133) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

moving the luna direction is a good idea.. good chance that Deas is worthless though
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1394 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Wenesdays and Thursdays are always busy. I have no reason to change my vote at this time.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1395 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

well Wednesdays are... Thursdays vary actually.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1407 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:45 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

seriously, folks are causing this game to drag and BG's are staying away. See luna for example.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1413 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1408, Shadowy Poison wrote:You don't have enough support for a Luna lynch. If you, Deas, and Molla all moved to Mitillos to put him to L-2 then we might actually start getting somewhere.

- Des
I decided that Mitillos is town base don what saw of posting, so why would I switch to someone I have decided to be town?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1415 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

in particular post had a genuine stream of consciousness feel to it that I would have a hard time seeing coming from anyone attempting to "look good" vs things like avoidance and carefully measured posting
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1416 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FYI- ooba falls in the carefully measured category...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1417 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

and sp- your are clearly tunneling and carefully measured in addition...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1429 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

fair enough,
vote millitos...
ugg
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1431 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote millitos
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1476 (isolation #143) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote luna
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1511 (isolation #144) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1500, Rail Tracer wrote:i'm thinking one-word role name is either weird for being unique, or it could have intentionally left out a word. e.g. "Naughty Networker" "Nasty Networker" etc etc
left out nothing.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1519 (isolation #145) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

vote luna
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1561 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1524, Rail Tracer wrote:
bb wrote:This game is going poorly. If Nach was town I feel like he'd have "WHELP let's stop fucking around, here's the deal"'d by now.
maybe.

i will do some reading and put together a proper VCA in the next 48ish hours.

i've been neglecting this game pretty badly.
you are actually bad aren't you...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1579 (isolation #147) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1576, Rail Tracer wrote:nothing notable.

if it weren't currently odd numbers, i'd probably want to force ooba to test that claim.
well the option there at some point would be to force a stump and then no lynch...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1580 (isolation #148) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:21 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

I did think Mill's claim seemed a bit off...
but also can see red herring on protection side as there has been on the investigation side
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1581 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

That being said and what is bothering me. Since this is a notably normal game without roles that are obnoxious, why would there be a tree stump? Granted this game is hardly normal but in a game devoid of the obnoxious the mod puts a tree stump... so on further thought I would support forcing the stump action and if true no lynch...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1582 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

of course we could always no lnych later...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1634 (isolation #151) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1583, Shadowy Poison wrote:Why the FUCK are you even thinking about that when it could be 6:5 or 6:4:1 right now?????

- Des
Des, you been around a while. Seriously, tree stump in a normal game? Honestly?

6-4-1- Seriousy. No evidence of an indy/sk...

6-5- possibly but not sure that fits numerically. But, seriously, you going to believe a tree stump claim in a normal?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1640 (isolation #152) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Ahh, this is not a normal acutually...doh. So that could be truthful. Need to go look
Luna is scum so don't but any credence into anything they say.

It does appear Shadow, that you are looking scumish as well given what you specified.

actually it looks like Luna, Shadow, and Rail as potential scum. I will engage in more examination tomorrow. Ooba is probably the 4th though...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1641 (isolation #153) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Not normal, not bastard. mod said there is at least one Townie. So my guess is one of rail and dante is the liar there. But will engage in more analysis of each claim and the in game behavior as get more time tomorrow.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1642 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh and Radiant, if you do not get off your paranoia and start taking the game seriously, then you will cause town to lose. Now if you are scum tunneling, then carry on. That would make 5 scum here though now and ouch.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1643 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

No cannot be 5 or they would be all piling on varsoon and it would be game over. (unless varsoon is lying. Do not think so.) That makes it 7-4. THey need to convince 2 people to mis lynch someone. Mis-lynch, kill, pile on varsoon, game over.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1677 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:44 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

heh, forgot to come to this, but with Radiant's stance and toughts we are going to be doomed anyway, unless RC is scum.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1690 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1683, Mitillos wrote:I looked at Rail's VCs.

@Peace: When you moved off me on D3, why did you switch to Luna? The deadline wasn't far off and there wasn't really anyone much interested in voting Luna. So, what exactly was the purpose of your vote?
I was thinking that KMD was not likely scum, I believe Luna to be scum...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1711 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1691, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dante

Scum don't type like Mitilos is typing.
Dante wagon is better for me right now.
well if you are not scum and mitilos is not scum you just gave scum the game...
you REALLY need to watch your vote.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1712 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1711, PeaceBringer wrote:

maybe not if ooba is indeed scum and AWOL.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1713 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Networker daytalk enabler – peacebringer
PB is town. His behavior has been of trying to sort out who is bad. Not trying to “look town.”
Nymphomaniac Nurse (???) – mitillos
Odd claim for scum not in terms of the actual claim, but how he went about it. It would be non-standard for someone to claim protecting self around here with a protection role. Not trying to “look town”
Naive Non-Com Neighbor (naive cop) – bbmolla
Worthless cop role and neighbor. Red herring.
Nutty Non-Com Neighbor (paranoid cop neighbor) – RC
Worthless cop role and neighbor. Red herring. Worthless play. Tunneling BBMolla and one other player. Scum’s bestest friend. Did come out with one “proclaimed” guilty without a vote. He has not identified other so called “dirty” and not able to look past obsession.

Nanny (babysitter) – SP
Claims a protect and block role. Claims was blocked and no other evidence of a blocker. Desparado and company have been sitting silent, making comments on occasion. Now more active at Near LyLo. As town from what I have seen more engaged, throws out more reads and theories. Here passive.
Non-Necessary Negligent-er (conditional action delayer) – majiffy-
Slot has been town. People who know the original slot holder indicated town.
Non-existent Narrator (tree stump) – ooba
Now claims tree stump. Perfect scum claim here. Action has not been consistent with a stump claim including now taking an extended VLA. Been less than helpful expect deadline pile on. Some may argue that is stumpish, but only if it is a stump who wins if doesn’t stump and is alive. Also if you ask me as stump is a “bastard” role.
Nauseating Numerically-blessed Nominator (hated double-voter) – varsoon
Play has been consistent as town double voter. If scum, game would essentially be over.
Narcoleptic Nightkiller (???) - luna
This is my surest scum read. Nacho as town is engaged, throws out big lists of who is and who is not scum and dominates. This game he has been passive, disengaged, and lurking.
Nothing Notable – dante
Read through his ISO indicates play that is very much in line with
Nothing Notable- Rail Tracer: He is very sketchy at this point. What has he done? He has essentially led each and every lynch and town has been following him by the nose hairs. He consistently stears away from certain players (Luna, Shadow, Ooba) to be precise. He white knighted me on day one and other days. Now at LyLo pushing my lynch. It is finding an easy target to lynch and win the game. If you examine reads and game comments you can note subtle pointing one way and disengaging another. Oh, and he did subtlely encourage my PV take and let that serve as distraction as long as possible.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1714 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Shortened up-

Scum in order of confidence level:
Luna
Rail Tracer (he actually moved ahead of Shadowy)
Shadow P
Ooba

Town in order of confidence
PB- (100% guaruntee)
SK/Majjify-
Varsoon
BBMolla
Dante
RC
Militosis
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1716 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Also pay close attention to those right now making statements about things not being a big deal. Sure, I commented forcing ooba to stump would be a good idea. I say that because I do not believe the claim. It is a perfect scum claim here.

Interesting that NOW, at LyLo Rail throws out an arguement- lynch peace, let us get rid of day talk. Seriously...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1717 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1715, Rail Tracer wrote:your reads are absolutely awful unless you think shadow and i are both lying about being nagged

i mean, as far as i'm concerned, shadowy poison is about as confirmed as a player can be in this setup
Yes, I think you are a liar. Even more so then Shadowy. Your behavior is absolutely horried. You have flipped. You post in such a way as pointing one way and then another. You have pied the town and they have roled over to follow...
oh and now throwing out comments such as really upset with town and other such crap.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1719 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh and Rail and Town. If Rail and Shadow are not scum, as Rail proclaims. Then why am I not done and game nearly over. For I know I am town.
The current vote tells a lot. Sure, you could make the same comment about me and BBMolla.

I imagine that scum may stay away from Varsoon's play as may sense a trap. Of course if they all just piled on it wouldn't matter.
But they cannot pile on if Ooba is co-scum.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1720 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1718, Rail Tracer wrote:i have no idea what you're on about, but at least try to look town.

i'm not scum, and i'm almost certain shadow isn't scum.

so try again and come up with a better list.
this is not being said for my effect. Only people that need to be worried about looking "town" are scum. Again, total spin there to get others to listen you and discredit someone else. It is how you have led town.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1722 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1721, Rail Tracer wrote:you're so lost rofl
really, again, a post designed to discredit for the good of others and raise yourself up.

See, you are at near LyLo and you have been able to drop pretense. You are now in "get a lynch" mode. You have flipped from White Knighting me to now, oh I guess PB is scum after all, let's lynch or at least get rid of day take. This at a LyLo situation. (if varsoon is truthful).
Right now you are steering away from SP, Luna, Ooba, and clearly yourself. Leaving Me, Militosis, dante, varsoon. And currently you are picking someone who generally draws heat regardless.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1723 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh, and in terms of the "lost" comment. Nope. When it comes down to the psychology of the game and when folks may make moves, I am pretty good. FYI- as to my being lost, I got my self NK'd in Shadow and Light mafia because I was basically calling out scum on the opposing side with the # suspect being Voided. I would have pushed my thoughts so scum saw that and NK me. Go take a look. (Yes, the game is over.)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1725 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1724, Rail Tracer wrote:you're clearly not reading, since i think you're scum with luna. plus me being in "get a lynch" mode would imply i'm actually pushing a lynch. and i'm not. although i did urge people to look through the votecounts i posted and make their own conclusions.

although you're right that i'm steering away from SP, but that's mainly because i believe his claim, i like the way he pushed mitillos after mitillos's claim, and he was nagged like i was.

plus i don't give two shits that you happened to be right about some scum in one game you played. i
know
you're either wrong or scum here, so there's that.
bullshit, you have been pushing me being lynched left and right.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1727 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Tell you what, rail. If you are not in "Get a lynch" mode, then get off my Ass...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1729 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1728, Rail Tracer wrote:no

i would be lying if i didn't say i'm probably going to end up voting you today unless i see reason to vote someone else

you don't look town. VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

if i really wanted to break down the reads you gave on the previous page and show why they're completely wrong, i could, but i don't really see a point unless people are foolish enough to take your seriously. maybe i will anyway, just as something to do
so that being said, please do elighten one and all why you move from "everyone but PB" and white knighting me, to oh, now most likely my vote. What makes more sesnse you are sighting back looking for misguided town to jump my vote and move along. And if SP is really town and say RC or Mill is really scum, then they are a fool. Despardo is no fool imo.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1730 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

i would be lying if i didn't say i'm probably going to end up voting you today unless i see reason to vote someone else

you don't look town. VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

if i really wanted to break down the reads you gave on the previous page and show why they're completely wrong, i could, but i don't really see a point unless people are foolish enough to take your seriously. maybe i will anyway, just as something to do
again, not a post meant for me, but for others, to justify your behavior. And yes, I am sure you can come up with convoluted logic that justifies and counters everything I said. I have no doubt that you are that good.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1731 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:25 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

you don't look town.
VCA suggests you're scum. the only reason i'm not currently voting you is because i want to take some time to properly read through ISOs before i commit to a vote today

again with this comment. Meant to pull in misguided town. Only ones who care about "looking town" are scum. Period.
Oh, please give the VCA that suggests I am scum, that would be rich...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1734 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1732, Rail Tracer wrote:the brief version of it?

look at your position on every wagon, and look at who has voted you throughout the game. outside of majiffy D1 you've
only
been voted by confirmed town players.
well seeing how we only have dead confirmed town players, how would you know if scum did or did not vote me?
My position on "wagons" has been one voting who I think is scum. Period. Nothing about that address in any way shape or form the psychology of voting. So confirmed town votes me, guess what, I draw heat. That is what happens. It is "null." But then again you are not trying to convince me.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1736 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1487, Rail Tracer wrote:that's impressive. i've been doin' work dis game. i'm on every wagon that isn't peacebringer.
oh and talk about VC's, you self observed this... supports my point. Gotta love how you told KMD, yup you are only one figure out I am scum and are quite masterful in your commentary. it is really impressive.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1737 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:42 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1735, Rail Tracer wrote:
peacebringer wrote:well seeing how we only have dead confirmed town players, how would you know if scum did or did not vote me?
the peak of your D1 wagon had 4 now-dead townies and sleepykrew(majiffy)

outside of that there have been a couple random votes here and there from unconfirmed players, but mostly dead confirmed town players voting you
typical 1st reaction to me. All null. Of course I had you white knighting me and being on every miss-lynch and pretty much running the show.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1739 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:51 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1738, Rail Tracer wrote:ok. it's been fun chatting with you, but i honestly don't see the point anymore.

you're either wrong or scum, and since you show no inclination to reconsider your read on me, and i'm probably not going to change my mind about you, it's pointless to clutter up the thread anymore talking to you.
well, again you are not out to convince me anyway. I always reconsider. And you already have changed your mind on me, the oh so great white knight that stood up for peacebringer until game was about done. Don't blame you, I understand. And hey, you are not in slot #1, so there is that. Pretty much removed all doubt though as there is no sincere trying to convince me of anything, it is all throwing out statements to point others in a direction. As I said though, you are quite good and your work is impressive. Hope you get a scummie nom outta this.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1740 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:53 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

as reading things over, am reminded of the old addage from JEEP. People at heart really do want to reveal what there role is. Jeep was always very good at reading folks. And Rail, buddy, you did pretty much proclaim yourself and get it so no one will listen or consider otherwise. Kudos.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1744 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

YOu would be a fool for voting me Des....
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1747 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Granted SP, I been waffling on you back and forth all game. Your vote on me can be genuine reaction to my take on Ooba.

I need to go examine the "nagging stuff" again as may have not fully registered Missed the PV claiming it as well.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1748 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:02 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1745, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 1742, Rail Tracer wrote:hey desp

why don't you think nacho is scum?
I need one of my scum reads to flip town before I start going after the rest of the game.

Do you really think peace's team is interested in keeping him around at this point? They've probably already gameplanned for his lynch and they just told him to make a list without making any waves, and no one is going to take that rambling BS seriously, so no harm/no foul.

Peace: Oh ok. Cool.

- Des
um, there is no waiting for "scum read to flip" at this point.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1749 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1745, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 1742, Rail Tracer wrote:hey desp

why don't you think nacho is scum?
I need one of my scum reads to flip town before I start going after the rest of the game.

Do you really think peace's team is interested in keeping him around at this point? They've probably already gameplanned for his lynch and they just told him to make a list without making any waves, and no one is going to take that rambling BS seriously, so no harm/no foul.

Peace: Oh ok. Cool.

- Des
the 2nd part there is patently absurd. If I was on a scum team and this close to a win, why would they dink around with a bus at this point, when as pointed clearly right now, everyone voting me was scum. See, this all reads as scum des, not town des.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1752 (isolation #182) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1750, Shadowy Poison wrote:They would dink around with a bus because everyone who is actually town wants to lynch you right now and we are forcing their hand.

Notice how Mit wasn't going after you until the winds started to change?

I bet once Majiffy stops playing dumb he'll vote you also.

Also, do we even have any completed games together? What do scum and town Des look like and how are you differentiating here?

- Des
um, mit is not going after me... neither is majiffy...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1754 (isolation #183) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Mit, is simply posting genuine questions. Unlike you and rail. Yes, the scum plan has been to keep me till a point where can lynch me and win.

I did not catch the response to me r/t not voting KMD... so Mit, yes, they were not likely to follow but I hoped they might.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1755 (isolation #184) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Des, I do not know all that is finished but for somone with a proported over 100 posts it is a lot of nothing.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1756 (isolation #185) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

And des, if you truly are being a stubborn fool, then it is one of RC, Mili, and BB...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1757 (isolation #186) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

eh, actually it is 7 to lynch so the pressure point is 3 vs 2... so makes more sense.

Luna is the one most certain scum...
good job guys now you got me reviewing and reconsidering even...
I implore you RT and SP that if you are not scum to wake up and refocus because I am not.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1767 (isolation #187) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

okay scum has this one... PB out... fools.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1768 (isolation #188) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1762, Varsoon wrote:I'm really interested in the Peace flip right now. It gives town a lot of info, and will help inform me on where to go in the following days.

I know my vote counts as two, but I want to put it there. FoS Peace, I suppose? Or, maybe, Intent to Hammer with a Double?
guess what, if you are not scum, you get lynched tomorrow... game over...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1769 (isolation #189) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1763, Mitillos wrote:@Varsoon: Somewhat difficult to hammer him, since he only has three votes on him right now.

@Shadow: I wasn't going after him, until Rail asked us to look at the VCs. So, I started asking about stuff that I found suspicious, after looking at them. Isn't that what you do, as well?

@Peace: You hoped people would follow on the Luna wagon, but made no actual effort to convince them to do so? Because, what I see in your ISO is two consecutive posts with just a vote in them each. First on me and then on Luna. Nothing about why he's scum, just votes. Even on the first few posts of the following day. Eventually you say that it's because Nacho as town isn't like this. So, incomplete meta. (You never discussed if he does this as scum. I think he's equally active as scum and as town, but not active in this game, which means your reasoning is wrong, at the very least). Town doesn't do this. If you are so certain he's scum, you should be 1) trying to find more and better evidence to support this and 2) attempting to convince town, instead of just letting the deadline come.

Vote: Peace
I am doing what I know how to convince. I do not know how to do it "mafia scum" style. I am intuitive and cannot put words into often to what I examine, see but it is clear. Put not one lynch has had any more information than what I have provided. Not one.
Which is why I am not long for this place as this game gives evidence to...
Luna has sat back, not engaged the game and been passive.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1776 (isolation #190) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1773, ooba wrote:
In post 1711, PeaceBringer wrote:

Peace could you explain this?
I was not thinking right about # to lynch at the time. As it is counting # of votes not # of players and I was looking at the #s. Just bad thinking on my end. Does not change the fact that wrong lynch and game over.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1816 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1779, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 1713, PeaceBringer wrote:Now more active at Near LyLo.
actually

I am interested in this

why do you think it's lylo?

there is no indication of this, and even if it was 15:5, we would be at 9:5 tomorrow at worst which isn't anywhere near lylo
um we have 11 alive... we have most likely 4 sum. Even point is 8. I had missed the raising the vote count 1 and counting votes, not people.
With varsoon... mislynch and death would put it at 9 alive and 4 to lynch varsoon. So it would be game over. The added count protects from that...now that I have woke up to that fact.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1838 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

all that being said, I hear of no reason to move off luna...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1850 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1849, Varsoon wrote:He's more than a lurker lynch. Lynch via meta, lynch because he's scummy (throws his vote around easily, is reactionary rather than proactive about the game, etc), lynch because of gut.

I'unno, it's just my biggest read right now. Wish I could contribute something huge and momentous, but I don't have it in me right now.
I think you could say the same by and large about Luna...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1851 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

Varsoon- would dante pull the 8 ball schtick as scum?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1867 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

still see no reason to move vote, although the Dante case is actually mounting...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1873 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1872, BBmolla wrote:Nacho, getting replaced is normally a bad sign for you
duh
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1884 (isolation #197) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:22 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

looks like nacho finally decided to show up... not sure it is enough to disengage the rest...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1887 (isolation #198) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:29 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

it may have however earned some reconsideration...
feel free to expand your case varsoon...

and if rail is town
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1904 (isolation #199) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

fine
vote Dante...

one day reprieve nacho-