N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 1699, Mitillos wrote:Also, I was wondering, why were you not certain if the N2 thing was town or not? I believe you said that its wording was along the lines of "if you are naughty we can't be friends but if you are nice you get to potentially block the kill". But that seems pretty clearly town to me. It reads like a roleblock that only works on scum, but allows town to go through just fine. Also, you never answered my question: Do you know who did this to you?

No. And I don't think we would have been told that we were nagged all night if our protection had actually worked, do you?

And considering no one claimed to be the roleblocker, why were you wondering why we were uncertain?

The message is a red herring. It might not even be related to the block.

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

i think it is related to the block. i think PV was targeted N1 (i remember him specifically talking about being N-blocked - i'm guessing this meant nagged).

only thing i don't get is how the message you got related to your role, whereas the message i got was just along the lines of needing to know i'm not naughty and using the word nice in my first post.

obviously it was a troll message but it's weird that you got one relating to your role.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

i'm also guessing it's a non-consecutive nagging role
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

mit wrote:@RC: Your behaviour in a single newbie game doesn't absolutely mean you're scum in this. I'd rather get some actual scum, before considering you and BB, since I'm fairly certain at least one of you is town.
i don't get it. you think there's scum in RC/BB, but the last part of this paragraph makes it seem like this is something you're uncertain about, and you're talking to RC as though you don't even think he's scum.
mit wrote:I don't have three names. If there had been a scum flip, I might.
if there
had
been a scum flip, i'd be pretty fine with you not having three names, but there hasn't been one so there's still (probably) 4 alive, and you can only name maybe 1, and maybe another in two people, but you're not sure which.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

like you don't say "at least one of you is town" if you think there's definitely scum in those two.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 1701, Rail Tracer wrote:i think it is related to the block. i think PV was targeted N1 (i remember him specifically talking about being N-blocked - i'm guessing this meant nagged).

only thing i don't get is how the message you got related to your role, whereas the message i got was just along the lines of needing to know i'm not naughty and using the word nice in my first post.

obviously it was a troll message but it's weird that you got one relating to your role.
Not sure. But it isn't non-consecutive because Peregrine had it N1 and we had it N2, which leaves N3 unaccounted for.

- Des
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

i was nagged last night.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Rail: Because I don't know for certain there's scum in that pair. Strictly speaking, I don't know there is town is there, either. It's possible both are scum. It's possible both are town. I suspect that one of them is scum, but this is partly because of the fact we have yet to find anyone. Also, the reasons I laid out when I said I consider them somewhat scummy.

@Shadow: No one claimed it, but your own claim came somewhat early, so it was still possible someone would.

Having reread a bit, I think... that I partially agree with Shadow's choices for scum. Specifically, Peace and Dante. I'm starting to think Luna may be third. Finally, one of RC/BB, not yet sure which.

I don't think Majiffy's claim is a lie. It would be too risky. What if, say, Luna claimed cop who investigated Majiffy at some point? Then, they'd know that, since their result didn't come a day later, Majiffy is lying.

I doubt there are 5 scum, so that may well be the entire team. I need to read some more. Tentatively, think of my vote as being on Peace. It probably will be there, at some point tomorrow. (Watch him turn out to be the origin of the block/message.)
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Post by Rail Tracer »

(i mean non-consecutive on the same target, i dunno the word for that)
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Mitillos »

Promiscuous? :P
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by N »

nitro
noun
nitroglycerin.

Vote Count 4.04
Luna Lovegood
( 2 ) PeaceBringer , BBmolla
Dante
( 2 ) Varsoon
Shadowy Poison
( 0 )
Rail Tracer
( 0 )
PeaceBringer
( 2 ) Luna Lovegood , Shadowy Poison
ooba
( 0 )
Varsoon
( 0 )
Mitillos
( 1 ) RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
( 0 )
Majiffy
( 0 )
BBmolla
( 0 )

Not voting:
Rail Tracer , Mitillos , Majiffy , ooba , Dante

With 11 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-11-07 00:03:00)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1691, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dante

Scum don't type like Mitilos is typing.
Dante wagon is better for me right now.
well if you are not scum and mitilos is not scum you just gave scum the game...
you REALLY need to watch your vote.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:11 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1711, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 1691, Varsoon wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dante

Scum don't type like Mitilos is typing.
Dante wagon is better for me right now.
well if you are not scum and mitilos is not scum you just gave scum the game...
you REALLY need to watch your vote.
maybe not if ooba is indeed scum and AWOL.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:30 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Networker daytalk enabler – peacebringer
PB is town. His behavior has been of trying to sort out who is bad. Not trying to “look town.”
Nymphomaniac Nurse (???) – mitillos
Odd claim for scum not in terms of the actual claim, but how he went about it. It would be non-standard for someone to claim protecting self around here with a protection role. Not trying to “look town”
Naive Non-Com Neighbor (naive cop) – bbmolla
Worthless cop role and neighbor. Red herring.
Nutty Non-Com Neighbor (paranoid cop neighbor) – RC
Worthless cop role and neighbor. Red herring. Worthless play. Tunneling BBMolla and one other player. Scum’s bestest friend. Did come out with one “proclaimed” guilty without a vote. He has not identified other so called “dirty” and not able to look past obsession.

Nanny (babysitter) – SP
Claims a protect and block role. Claims was blocked and no other evidence of a blocker. Desparado and company have been sitting silent, making comments on occasion. Now more active at Near LyLo. As town from what I have seen more engaged, throws out more reads and theories. Here passive.
Non-Necessary Negligent-er (conditional action delayer) – majiffy-
Slot has been town. People who know the original slot holder indicated town.
Non-existent Narrator (tree stump) – ooba
Now claims tree stump. Perfect scum claim here. Action has not been consistent with a stump claim including now taking an extended VLA. Been less than helpful expect deadline pile on. Some may argue that is stumpish, but only if it is a stump who wins if doesn’t stump and is alive. Also if you ask me as stump is a “bastard” role.
Nauseating Numerically-blessed Nominator (hated double-voter) – varsoon
Play has been consistent as town double voter. If scum, game would essentially be over.
Narcoleptic Nightkiller (???) - luna
This is my surest scum read. Nacho as town is engaged, throws out big lists of who is and who is not scum and dominates. This game he has been passive, disengaged, and lurking.
Nothing Notable – dante
Read through his ISO indicates play that is very much in line with
Nothing Notable- Rail Tracer: He is very sketchy at this point. What has he done? He has essentially led each and every lynch and town has been following him by the nose hairs. He consistently stears away from certain players (Luna, Shadow, Ooba) to be precise. He white knighted me on day one and other days. Now at LyLo pushing my lynch. It is finding an easy target to lynch and win the game. If you examine reads and game comments you can note subtle pointing one way and disengaging another. Oh, and he did subtlely encourage my PV take and let that serve as distraction as long as possible.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:32 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Shortened up-

Scum in order of confidence level:
Luna
Rail Tracer (he actually moved ahead of Shadowy)
Shadow P
Ooba

Town in order of confidence
PB- (100% guaruntee)
SK/Majjify-
Varsoon
BBMolla
Dante
RC
Militosis
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

your reads are absolutely awful unless you think shadow and i are both lying about being nagged

i mean, as far as i'm concerned, shadowy poison is about as confirmed as a player can be in this setup
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:46 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Also pay close attention to those right now making statements about things not being a big deal. Sure, I commented forcing ooba to stump would be a good idea. I say that because I do not believe the claim. It is a perfect scum claim here.

Interesting that NOW, at LyLo Rail throws out an arguement- lynch peace, let us get rid of day talk. Seriously...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:48 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1715, Rail Tracer wrote:your reads are absolutely awful unless you think shadow and i are both lying about being nagged

i mean, as far as i'm concerned, shadowy poison is about as confirmed as a player can be in this setup
Yes, I think you are a liar. Even more so then Shadowy. Your behavior is absolutely horried. You have flipped. You post in such a way as pointing one way and then another. You have pied the town and they have roled over to follow...
oh and now throwing out comments such as really upset with town and other such crap.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

i have no idea what you're on about, but at least try to look town.

i'm not scum, and i'm almost certain shadow isn't scum.

so try again and come up with a better list.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:55 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh and Rail and Town. If Rail and Shadow are not scum, as Rail proclaims. Then why am I not done and game nearly over. For I know I am town.
The current vote tells a lot. Sure, you could make the same comment about me and BBMolla.

I imagine that scum may stay away from Varsoon's play as may sense a trap. Of course if they all just piled on it wouldn't matter.
But they cannot pile on if Ooba is co-scum.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1718, Rail Tracer wrote:i have no idea what you're on about, but at least try to look town.

i'm not scum, and i'm almost certain shadow isn't scum.

so try again and come up with a better list.
this is not being said for my effect. Only people that need to be worried about looking "town" are scum. Again, total spin there to get others to listen you and discredit someone else. It is how you have led town.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

you're so lost rofl
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 1721, Rail Tracer wrote:you're so lost rofl
really, again, a post designed to discredit for the good of others and raise yourself up.

See, you are at near LyLo and you have been able to drop pretense. You are now in "get a lynch" mode. You have flipped from White Knighting me to now, oh I guess PB is scum after all, let's lynch or at least get rid of day take. This at a LyLo situation. (if varsoon is truthful).
Right now you are steering away from SP, Luna, Ooba, and clearly yourself. Leaving Me, Militosis, dante, varsoon. And currently you are picking someone who generally draws heat regardless.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:07 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

Oh, and in terms of the "lost" comment. Nope. When it comes down to the psychology of the game and when folks may make moves, I am pretty good. FYI- as to my being lost, I got my self NK'd in Shadow and Light mafia because I was basically calling out scum on the opposing side with the # suspect being Voided. I would have pushed my thoughts so scum saw that and NK me. Go take a look. (Yes, the game is over.)
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

you're clearly not reading, since i think you're scum with luna. plus me being in "get a lynch" mode would imply i'm actually pushing a lynch. and i'm not. although i did urge people to look through the votecounts i posted and make their own conclusions.

although you're right that i'm steering away from SP, but that's mainly because i believe his claim, i like the way he pushed mitillos after mitillos's claim, and he was nagged like i was.

plus i don't give two shits that you happened to be right about some scum in one game you played. i
know
you're either wrong or scum here, so there's that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”