N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

i don't have a personal vendetta against him. i quite like him.
peacebringer wrote:and what precisely do you think happens if you run someone up...
thinking ahead is not one of my strong suits
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 50, Rail Tracer wrote:i don't have a personal vendetta against him. i quite like him.
peacebringer wrote:and what precisely do you think happens if you run someone up...
thinking ahead is not one of my strong suits
well then carry on, we should get along just fine then...
Dante
Dante
Goon
Dante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Dante »

Vote SleepyKrew
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 am

Post by ooba »

The question you need to ask yourself with respect to SleepyKrew is "Would scum go ahead and do that?" - and while this opens up a can of WIFOM, I would put a "negative utility" claim in the {high risk, low payoff} strategy for scum - so, probably not scum for now is where I would put him.

neroandmollie:
He did vote for SK on Page 1 but Page 2 posting talks about the vote count being wrong and MUM's opinion on peacebringer? Vibe of "Keep up activity levels" of posting scum play.
Dante:
Just a single vote on SK and nothing else? Prob. newbie scum afraid to say anything (unless he's an alt)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:35 am

Post by N »

narial
adjective
of or pertaining to the nares or nostrils.

Vote Count 1.02
Luna Lovegood
( 0 )
dopog
( 0 )
Dante
( 0 )
DeasVail
( 0 )
Shadowy Poison
( 0 )
Rail Tracer
( 0 )
PeaceBringer
( 2 ) dopog , DeasVail
theloveofneroandmollie
( 1 ) ooba
mnemonicdevice
( 0 )
ooba
( 0 )
Katsuki
( 0 )
Nani
( 0 )
Metal Unites Mutley
( 1 ) SleepyKrew
Viera Assassin
( 2 ) Metal Unites Mutley
Vifam
( 0 )
SleepyKrew
( 7 ) Rail Tracer , BBmolla , theloveofneroandmollie , Viera Assassin , Katsuki , PeaceBringer , Dante
BBmolla
( 0 )

Not voting:
Luna Lovegood , Shadowy Poison , mnemonicdevice , Nani , Vifam

With 17 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-09-18 22:01:56)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Dante
Dante
Goon
Dante
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Dante »

In post 53, ooba wrote:The question you need to ask yourself with respect to SleepyKrew is "Would scum go ahead and do that?" - and while this opens up a can of WIFOM, I would put a "negative utility" claim in the {high risk, low payoff} strategy for scum - so, probably not scum for now is where I would put him.

neroandmollie:
He did vote for SK on Page 1 but Page 2 posting talks about the vote count being wrong and MUM's opinion on peacebringer? Vibe of "Keep up activity levels" of posting scum play.
Dante:
Just a single vote on SK and nothing else? Prob. newbie scum afraid to say anything (unless he's an alt)
What more is there to say. Most likely he's claiming Miller. It's Day 1. Eliminate the WIFOM seems like the way to go. Why the defense?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

I don't even think he's scum for the claim in particular, I think he's just scum for his postings.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 am

Post by theloveofneroandmollie »

In post 53, ooba wrote:neroandmollie: He did vote for SK on Page 1 but Page 2 posting talks about the vote count being wrong and MUM's opinion on peacebringer? Vibe of "Keep up activity levels" of posting scum play.
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

MUM is fairly notorious for fluff posting/not playing the game and I often scumread the two heads. I think we are kinda past the RVS stage so MUM coming in and not commenting is still sorta suspect.

What do you think of peace?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 57, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
In post 53, ooba wrote:neroandmollie: He did vote for SK on Page 1 but Page 2 posting talks about the vote count being wrong and MUM's opinion on peacebringer? Vibe of "Keep up activity levels" of posting scum play.
I don't think you know what you are talking about.

MUM is fairly notorious for fluff posting/not playing the game and I often scumread the two heads. I think we are kinda past the RVS stage so MUM coming in and not commenting is still sorta suspect.

What do you think of peace?
what do you think of peace? Why the need to fish for other folks opinion, what is your own?
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

In post 14, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:going for the EZ town cred, peace?
That's what I think of peace. So your leaning a lil' scummy to me. Why are you afraid of me asking people about you?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 59, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
That's what I think of peace. So your leaning a lil' scummy to me. Why are you afraid of me asking people about you?
any sense of fear is projected from your end... no fear from me... looks like you are looking for validation of one thing or another or seeing if you can get someone to go one direction or another. Just something that is noteable... also seems like a suck up quickly to another player... but those are minor observations...
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 60, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 59, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:
any sense of fear is projected from your end... no fear from me... looks like you are looking for validation of one thing or another or seeing if you can get someone to go one direction or another. Just something that is noteable... also seems like a suck up quickly to another player... but those are minor observations...
and it is actually 2 people now you are "seeking for opinions" Guess what there 2 heads and 1 player in game who has any game experience with me and nothing completed. So opinions are short... but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 am

You know how this game works right? One player finds another player scummy and they try to convince the rest of the town to lynch said player. I often see scum go for the cheap town cred of questioning a policy type lynch/senseless bw.
In post 61, PeaceBringer wrote:but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 am

You know how this game works right? One player finds another player scummy and they try to convince the rest of the town to lynch said player. I often see scum go for the cheap town cred of questioning a policy type lynch/senseless bw.
In post 61, PeaceBringer wrote:but your behavior of questioning others who do not know a player about a player you do not know is intriguing...
This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:28 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

FYI- Luna, Shadowy have a head with past exposure- some maybe brief incomplete exposure. BBMolla has had brief incomplete exposure.
Viera Assassin
Viera Assassin
Goon
Viera Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Viera Assassin »

In post 54, N wrote:Viera Assassin ( 2 ) Metal Unites Mutley
?
Where is my Petalchaser?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:33 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:.............................................

****engage explanatory mode**** clearly you have done no investigation into this said player and my experience with the game. Some things to know. I come from the "werewolf" school of play with fast games. QUick, limited posts and a definite lack of explained reasons. Pretty much lost count a long time ago of the # of games I played. Werewolf or mafia style. Spent 2 years playing here in 2004-2005. Left over some frustration over issues with the culture and overall players. Came back to play with Jake from State Farm. I also know by an large with a large sample size that people have a reaction to me as 'scummy' when they first encounter me. I am special like that. ****disegnaeg explantory mode
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
at this is contrary to the culture here... fyi. so good for you. But whatever read you may think you have you need to apparently have it validated by others before doing anything. Not quite sure of the motivation in that behavior or the potential of making that play... it is odd.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:38 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and N&M which ever of you is being so strange. You have a response to me that is a projected response of "seeking town cred" where you already assume that I have a need for such cred and that I give a rat's behind about how I appear.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 am

In post 67, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:This is horrible. No one needs to "know" a player to have an opinion of their in game actions. This is tantamount to "you can't scumread me since you don't know me" which is just yuck.
at this is contrary to the culture here... fyi. so good for you.
But whatever read you may think you have you need to apparently have it validated by others before doing anything. Not quite sure of the motivation in that behavior or the potential of making that play... it is odd.
?????

I didn't know I needed anything validated. Asking others their opinion on something that *I* feel is important is scumhunting and moving the game foreword. It also potentially helps get a read on the other player whom I am asking.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

I'm sick
OF THIS GAME
jk but I am sick irl
I will probably reread everything after my nap
I'll ask questions and whatnot then too
VOTE: PB
To be clear: quack
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 am

In post 66, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 63, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:.............................................

****engage explanatory mode**** clearly you have done no investigation into this said player and my experience with the game. Some things to know.
I come from the "werewolf" school of play with fast games. QUick, limited posts and a definite lack of explained reasons. Pretty much lost count a long time ago of the # of games I played
. Werewolf or mafia style. Spent 2 years playing here in 2004-2005. Left over some frustration over issues with the culture and overall players. Came back to play with Jake from State Farm. I also know by an large with a large sample size that people have a reaction to me as 'scummy' when they first encounter me. I am special like that. ****disegnaeg explantory mode
me too!

so if you understand all of this then why the flak and interference when we are not only trying to read just you?

you kind of look like you got your hand caught in the cookie jar or something if you are town you should probably start towntelling.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

dante wrote:Most likely he's claiming Miller.
he isn't
bbmolla wrote:I think he's just scum for his postings.
wait, you actually think sleepykrew is scum? i didn't know there were serious votes.
viera wrote:?
not hard to figure out that MUM is the reason it's 10 to lynch, or there's a hidden voting mechanic of some sort.

Unvote

Vote: neroandmollie
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:04 am

In post 72, Rail Tracer wrote:
Unvote
Vote: neroandmollie
I would
LOVE
to hear this.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

i think you're scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”