N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 am

Post by theloveofneroandmollie »

Mara, why aren't you voting Kats?
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:23 am

Mara, why aren't you voting Kats?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 248, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 247, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 242, Shadowy Poison wrote:???

Where are you going with this?
Please just answer.
Because I didn't.
Okay yes vote stays on you.
In post 249, Shadowy Poison wrote:
In post 246, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 244, ooba wrote:Why single out Shadow - but not mention Luna or Vifam who didn't even post at this time?
Vifam had no posts.
Luna had one empty post from the start of the game.
Shadowy actually had one post of content, so seeing useless fluff from them caught my attention.
Why is the order of the fluff relevant?

Unless you don't expect Vifam or Luna to provide any content at all.
Because Luna and Vifam hadn't (and still haven't) started playing the game, whereas you did. I've got no problem with fluff- in fact I'm quite fond of it- but going "here's a post of content OKAY NOW FLUFF TIME" makes me think that you were trying to fly under the radar.
To be clear: quack
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 am

SK, would you stop it. I don't really think Mara is all that scummy, you need to vote Kats scum with me and cereal killah Deas.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 am

SK, would you stop it. I don't really think Mara is all that scummy, you need to vote Kats scum with me and cereal killah Deas.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:36 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Calling DV a serial killer for his multiball comment is stupid because no one besides you considers an SK to be multiball.
I have no read on Kats because he hurts my head.
Also I'm trying to figure out a better way to word my Shadowy stuff.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

as to kats, hey guys, those of you that want reasons and such... go skim some of his scum games and compare the town with tone games and tone here...
tell me what you think the tone showed here has more in common with... either that or simply vote kats... Get R done. Of course you could always ignore but really not the wisest course.
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

What answer were you looking for there?

I didn't talk to Mara until I talked to her. Why? Because I didn't.

What am I missing here?

-Des
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 257, Shadowy Poison wrote:What answer were you looking for there?

I didn't talk to Mara until I talked to her. Why? Because I didn't.

What am I missing here?

-Des
that kats is scummy...
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 111, Shadowy Poison wrote:
Vote: dopog

Mollie I'm sensing peace-buddy vibes from dopog's 89 as well, what do you think?
Content. That's nice.
In post 221, Shadowy Poison wrote:Stop hydra slipping Nero, gawsh
This fluffpost happens a day and a half later.

The fluff post is followed by what looks like content, but really it's just an ooba townread (I'm giving Mara the benefit of the doubt that ooba's reads list being pretty isn't the reason she thinks he's town).

adds more reads that for some reason weren't included previously.

In post 225, Shadowy Poison wrote:we both think it is very obvious that you are town, and it would be awesome if you decided to work with us

umm...

we both have strong reads on neromollie
Why am I obviously town?
Are the neromollie reads conflicting?

Since they've actually provided content now, my fluff argument can go to buggery for all I care. But I think they're lying about activity. I can believe that Mara didn't know the game started. I can believe that Desp didn't contact her until yesterday. What I can't believe is that he doesn't have a reason for not contacting her until yesterday.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:57 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 256, PeaceBringer wrote:it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

as to kats, hey guys, those of you that want reasons and such... go skim some of his scum games and compare the town with tone games and tone here...
tell me what you think the tone showed here has more in common with... either that or simply vote kats... Get R done. Of course you could always ignore but really not the wisest course.
1) I clearly am not calling fluff scummy. Reading is cool.
2) I only have one post that contains no game-related content, and that post was in super early RVS. So where are you getting that I'm a "fluffer"?
3) If you want to call Kats scum based on meta, then actually provide your own damn evidence.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 am

Well Saki/VA also shadowed me and said DV was a SK. Its likely scum anyways.

Still, DV saying that he thinks its MB in a 17 player game and not explaining why he made that comment equates to fluff posting/inside information. Weather he's an SK or mafia, doesn't really matter to me and its someone that I think we should get rid of before Lylo.

Kats play is horribly scummy. I don't really think his play is of the "unsavory" troll variety.

Mollie: I've left you some love letters in our "specual" place.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 am

Well Saki/VA also shadowed me and said DV was a SK. Its likely scum anyways.

Still, DV saying that he thinks its MB in a 17 player game and not explaining why he made that comment equates to fluff posting/inside information. Weather he's an SK or mafia, doesn't really matter to me and its someone that I think we should get rid of before Lylo.

Kats play is horribly scummy. I don't really think his play is of the "unsavory" troll variety.

Mollie: I've left you some love letters in our "specual" place.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 259, SleepyKrew wrote:Why am I obviously town?
I didn't see any scum motivation for claiming a negative utility role + now refusing to full claim.
Nope, they are town.
Since they've actually provided content now, my fluff argument can go to buggery for all I care. But I think they're lying about activity. I can believe that Mara didn't know the game started. I can believe that Desp didn't contact her until yesterday. What I can't believe is that he doesn't have a reason for not contacting her until yesterday.
This is my problem--you're presuming that I need a reason to have not contacted her. You asked why I didn't talk to her until Thursday and the answer is "because I hadn't had an opportunity to do so," aka "because I didn't."

Now that you're done with the fluff case, are you seriously voting us based solely on what you perceive to be...whatever it is you think you've caught us in here?
Shadowy Poison
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Shadowy Poison
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Shadowy Poison »

In post 263, Desperado wrote:
In post 259, SleepyKrew wrote:Why am I obviously town?
I didn't see any scum motivation for claiming a negative utility role + now refusing to full claim.
Nope, they are town.
This is my problem--you're presuming that I need a reason to have not contacted her. You asked why I didn't talk to her until Thursday and the answer is "because I hadn't had an opportunity to do so," aka "because I didn't."

Now that you're done with the fluff case, are you seriously voting us based solely on what you perceive to be...whatever it is you think you've caught us in here?
-Des sorry
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 260, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 256, PeaceBringer wrote:it is amusing when "fluff' is used to call someone scummy. Fluff is null. And one fluffer throws digits at another based on fluff it is amusing

1) I clearly am not calling fluff scummy. Reading is cool.
2) I only have one post that contains no game-related content, and that post was in super early RVS. So where are you getting that I'm a "fluffer"?
3) If you want to call Kats scum based on meta, then actually provide your own damn evidence.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:12 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

that was weird. Post 6, 70, and 118

3). Read for yourself or ignore it. You care about whether Kats is scum go check for your self. I do not do the kind of stuff you want. Go look for yourself. If not, then to bad so sad. Kats is scum. Go hunt for yourself.
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:12 am

PB, what do you think of Kats?
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 am

nm
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:17 am

Calling a post fluffy/person fluffy has nothing to do with calling a player scum. As you correctly pointed out, both alignments do it. Though scum DO fluff.

Can you link me to your last RECENT COMPLETED scum game?
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:19 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh and the argument being made on SP is simply one of ratio of fluff to content. Nothing more. So yes, you are using a fluff based argument to call someone scummy. Let me ask you this, what is the usual proportion of fluff to content for that hydra. Is there something out of step with the normal behavior and tone from the hydra? We are 11 pages in and you are making a fluff vs content argument. Oh, and FYI, fluff and non-fluff is perceptual.
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

neromollie wrote:DV saying that he thinks its MB in a 17 player game and not explaining why he made that comment equates to fluff posting/inside information
so the two possibilities you're asserting here are that it's either meaningless or DV is really, really fucking dumb scum? got it.
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
theloveofneroandmollie
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
theloveofneroandmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:24 am

Why do you think DV as town would claim he thinks a game is MB on day 1 just for no reason?
Rail Tracer
Rail Tracer
Goon
Rail Tracer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Rail Tracer »

i dunno... maybe because he does? that would seem like the obvious answer
It's begun. It's too late now. There's no going back. I have become the Rail Tracer!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:26 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 269, theloveofneroandmollie wrote:

Calling a post fluffy/person fluffy has nothing to do with calling a player scum. As you correctly pointed out, both alignments do it. Though scum DO fluff.

Can you link me to your last RECENT COMPLETED scum game?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=2518 seems to be the last game here I was scum, now it was a long time ago and things have changed here and I certainly have many more years of playing. If you want to see a game that gives an example of how games are played where from (and an actual open setup) Image

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”