meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by meeps »

ok haven't really got much out of the rvs and what not so far, just fegelein and vifam going at each other, nothing really of substance can be made out of this at the time.

pretty sure beast made an rvs vote on you because of your rvs vote. dont see anyway you could have gotten a scum-read from that.

anyways marquis/concombre isnt really making an effort to make posts that are actually serious, rather just silly rvs and logic and what not. so for now, i'd like to hear more substance from him that it pretaining to the game

UNVOTE: fegelein
VOTE: concombre
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by meeps »

ya it does seem i am basically summarizing and what not, but i really cannot jump to any conclusions right now, i would like to give the game time to develop

anyways, i should go more in-depth on why i voted concombre; it was mainly because it claimed to have a perfect town read on me, and i really dont like that statement, whether it's on me or another player. for one it's honestly way too early to have a perfect town read on another player; it also seems like potential early buddying, and he also failed to state reasons on why he thought i was town

anyway goingto bed, i'll try to talk more on other players tomorrow
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by meeps »

lol all these bandwagons this early.

i really think attention needs to be put on abdelrahman though, mainly because of how poorly he reacted to the votes that were on him. also not to mention, he followed bandwagons on fegelein and concombre, without coming up with any original conclusions on his own. i mean you admit what you did is scummy, then you immediately follow another bandwagon, i really don't it; none of your current actions suggest you are town.

UNVOTE: comcombre
VOTE: abdelrahman

anyways, regarding concombre using meta to base off his logic on me, he does know how i play in real time mafia games, but fmpov he doesn't really have much experience of playing with me in noc forum games, and he shouldn't really judge my meta based off of real time mafia on forum mafia. so the omgus vote on baldrick is just null right now tbh
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by meeps »

hi sorry, i've been inactive, been lazy

i'll look over the game later today.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by meeps »

ok just a brief post for now, getting tired.

concerning abdelrahman; he isnt really helping himself. his reads are pretty bad, not giving much logic in his reads, and the fact he publicly said he believed vifam/notscience to be masons, which imo is really scummy as they do have their importance. he is new to noc forum mafia, so he may be noob town or w/e but for now im still leaning scum

dopog's play seems rather similar in the matrix mafia on po; in which he was scum, just what i've seen from him is backseat scumhunting which he has been accused of, and he puts a good amount of focus on who he wants to lynch.

i'd really like to see something of actualy substance from notscience, and not just doing a bunch of trolly/rvs shit. for now i'd say he's null until i hear more from him.

shattered viewpoint said he wouldnt scumhunt until the rvs died down, which it has died down, but he really hasnt put much effort into trying to scumhunt, and provided no logic on why he voted for hd

sorry really tired, i'll be busy tomorrow so i'll post in a couple days
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by meeps »

prod evade, sorry for being lazy again, will post later tonight/tomorrow
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by meeps »

hi just want to say im not a fan of the katarina bandwagon right now, i dont see anything that would suggest they are blaring scum, they've been participating discussion and what not.

right now, i still feel quite confident with my vote on abdelrahman and i feel he should be lynched, just a few points on him (some may or may not have been mentioned be me already):

- following early bandwagons with blatant parroting

- used poor logic to defend himself, such as admiting following a bandwagon was scummy, and then proceeding to follow another bandwagon

- he's been rather hypocritical asking other players to make reads list when he does make a complete one of his own.

- rolefishing by bringing the possibility in which he believed ns and vifam were masons

basially all summed up, while he may be new to noc, he is rather uncomfortable in the situation as being scum in his first noc game, and he struggles to defend himself. while others may suggest vi or noob town, im fairly confident now he is scum

i'll post reads and more info on other players within the next couple hours hopefully, just have to read through and analysis more
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by meeps »

ok my reads

hd - he is quite a bit less active from what i've seen before, whether he be busy of not i kinda expect more from him wihether his alighnment. null scum

feg - town; nothing really suggests he is not, he has been actively scumhunting throughout the entirengme, playing as his usual town meta

dopog - i feel i know dopog's meta fairly well, it's hard to tell him between town and scum with his posting style, as he posting very similarly in games on other sites as scum and town. for now i'd say null-scum

oriole - hasnt posted too much but the posts he has made are pretty decent. null town

beast - like others im not a fan of post 78, he posted rather cautiously and then acts as if feg had had his reads already finalized at the point or w/e. also hasnt really made and attempt to scumhunt, just defending himself really. scum

ns - his trollish posting style throughout the game probably tells me he could be vi, for now i'll say null town

concombre - wasnt really a fan of his early play, but he is taking the game much more seriously now, healthy amount of scumhunting, etc. town

baldrick - some of his posts make them a bit hard to read, the differing posting styles from the players also makes them quite tough to read but they're providing decent content at least. null town

evil regals - providing nice pressure on other players, hasnt posted anything really scummy looking yet, null town

abdelrahman - see my previous post. scum (also my bad, looked through ago and he did post a read list, but it's not too great and i'd rather like to see an updated one)

sv - not too much of his posting so far;, as i've mentioned he said he'd wait for the rvs to end (which is has) before scumhunting, but he has not providing much content still. null-scum

katarina - like i said, the wagon on her right now is bs, dont really see any valid reason for her to be scum, she has put pressure on other players, posting reads, etc. maybe the wagon is to see how she reacts idk. i do have a problem with 283 as she is rolefishing ns/vifam. null town

kx - he hasnt really posted much, but not really a fan of some of his posts. null scum

eddie - dont really like the way he is trying to buddy feg, he is providing reads, but i'd like to hear more content out of him. also dislike post 353 in which he states he doesnt want to use his cote (which could provide vital pressure on another player). null scum

vifam - the posting with him and ns page 3-5 is quite interesting, cant get a valid read from that now, but if one were to flip scum, and other may possibly be partner. he hasnt really provided to much content right now, calling out certain posts, giving some reads on some players without providing decent logic. null scum

peregrine -need to hear more before i can get an accurate read on him

rose - kinda struggling to get a read on them right now, decent content in their posts but has been focusing a lot on certain players and hasnt provided even slight though on some other players. null scum

few of these might sound half-assed, sorry about that, just tired as fuck but really wanted to post my reads. if you want me to explain more later feel free to ask
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #590 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 am

Post by meeps »

hi i'll make another post with content or w/e tonight
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #597 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by meeps »

ok hi im back
In post 507, Katarina LeBlanc wrote: Also regarding meeps' reads list, it seems a bit.. plastic. You're basically calling everyone null (except the obvious Abdel) because:
1.) Sharing the same scumread as me might get you accused of buddying
2.) Give reason to look like you're scumhunting but actually coast along.

Maybe give an iso on SV and tell me about your reads again. Not a fan of you null-scumming NS though, maybe it's just me trying to make the most out of his shit play.

Last question for you is who would you most likely entertain for a lynch tonight, and why.
Last question for you is who would you most likely entertain for a lynch tonight, and why.[/quote]

my reads were based off of what i was able to get out of from skimming the thread a couple times, i may have missed some key points but i had no intentions to buddy/parrot other players.

i'll post about sv later; i listed ns as null town js.

i'd really like to have an abdelrahman lynch for the reasons i listed before, he really does not know how to get out of the hole he's dug himself into after his early actions, he is basically struggling as mafia.
In post 515, EddieFenix wrote:This is gold, Meeps. Buddying Feg? That's a laugh. I've got one post that has me re-thinking Feg going into late game.
like i said i didnt have intentions on trying to buddy/parrot other players
In post 516, beastcharizard wrote:meeps, why is the majority of the game null-scum? Do you just think everyone is scummy or what? I would like to think that by defending myself and asking question of people I am at least participating in scum hunting seeing how the people react to the way I react. At least I am doing something to further discussion in the game rather than posting one of the most randomly timed reads list. No one asked you for one that I remember and since you haven't been all to active the list kind of seems forced. Lets not forget that all you did was say you have almost no read on anyone besides: me, abdel, feg and concombre. 21 pages into the game you would think one would have more than 4 people as something other than null.
the game still needs some time to develop, i myself have been unable to come up with a valid read for every player on the game. i did hope my reads would spark some discussion, but i guess it didnt, which was why i decided to post it.

@peregrine

ok sure

katarina - she has some town points; putting pressure on other players and making an attempt to scumhunt. she also has her scum points; 283 kinda irks me, rolefishing the town masons, whether it be true or not it's a rather poor play on her part. i think i should go into a bit of detail on her selfvote when she was being bangwagoned, it can be seen as her trying to see who would follow on and try and catch scum (which seems to have been her intention; making sv her top scumread after that). she could also be trying to make herself seem more townish, and maybe a wifom situation in which she is trying to make us believe she is town with that vote while possibly being scum. (sorry ive not used wifom much in the past, let me know if im using it incorrectly). for now i'd lean more towards town on her mainly because of the constant pressure she has been applying.

sv - his play has been rather poor throughout the entire game, as i've mentioned and many others; he said he'd wait until rvs is over and begin scumhunting, and it's quite far from over now (it seems he's still stuck in rvs judging by his posts). he has done quite a bit of random voting and has not provided much logic himself, other than his last vote tbf. i'd lean more towards scum for him right now, but he could still be town trying to hide under the radar from the mafia, if you will.

rose - they seem to focus a lot of abdelrahman, fegelein, and katarina, as opposed to other players. doesnt bring off good vibes when one tries to tunnel one player and then another. as they're making some decent arguments, really cant think up of a valid read, fairly null.

beast - most of the game he has been trying to defend himself from the pressure that has been put on him. also i've mentioned before i feel he is scum, and he is just digging himself into a deeper hole from some of his most recent posts, most notably his vote on metal sonic. vifam's actions were honestly just 'i dont really care much so im not going to try". ms isnt going to be able to come up with valid conclusions on why vifam played rather silly/reckless, so i dont see why he's going out and pressuring him when he hasnt been able to post anything of content.

also i dont really like metal sonic's first post stating he got a nice role. it's just not a great idea as for one, it may make him an easier target for the mafia in hopes of hitting a power role, or he may be a mafia power role himself. just something to look out for i guess

hopefully i can post more often w/e i'll try to stop being lazy bye
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #599 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by meeps »

hi ns mind going into more detail on why you dislike my posts
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #705 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:23 am

Post by meeps »

ms posts too much
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by meeps »

i've only played with some of the po people that are here idk who you're even talking about

also if sv wasn't interested wouldn't he have asked to been subbed out or something
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by meeps »

hi abdel
In post 716, Abdelrahman wrote: This is THE epitome of OMGUS'ing. You're trying to lynch SV cuz SV is trying to lynch you. That's idiotic as all hell.
k
meeps came here looking all scummy and did a pointless "ms posts a lot" sentence. Seems scummy to me.
i don't see anything hypocritical about these points at all!!!

calling out someone for OMGUS when you're basically doing same to me (without voting i guess)! you literally think im scum because im accusing you of scum without any decent arguments.

you've done shit to try and even explain why you think im scum other than post 505, which isn't even too great of an argument.

at least katarina made an attempt to explain why she felt sv was scum, and it was hardly omgus on him; katarina responded in a way in which sv followed the bandwagon, which was a really scummy play on his part

anyways, doesn't seem many others will budge for an abdel lynch, so i'll be satisfied with an sv or beast lynch; i'll decide later today or closer to the deadline.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by meeps »

Spoiler: post
k

just going to do through sv's post because they're short and ez to look through

16 - rvs
60 - like i and others have mentioned, this post kinda hurts him, seeming more scummy as it's near the deadline and he still hasn't put any effort into trying to scumhunt.
166 - kinda calls out katarina for thinking mason/mafia can talk to each other and calls eddie confirmed town. the first point is null, not really a fan of the second point as it was quite too early to have a perfect town read on someone. (i did take the time to look through some of eddie's completed games, i guess i can see some consistency of posting as mafia and as town and it seems he's posting more like his town meta this game so far).
229 - jumps on the abdel bandwagon, closest point to which abdel was being lynched (l-3)
253 - suggests evil regals to do a meta search on eddie, null
335 - placing a vote on hd for virtually no reason
357 - says hd is scum, but doesn't know how to explain it. shows distaste for dopog's vote on eddie
432 - claims katarina/abdel likely team, names who he'd like to lynch without much reason
485 - jumps on the katarina bandwagon. this is quite scummy as this is the second bandwagon he's jumped on, and yet again, provides no logic
564 - probably one of his least non-scummy posts, but literally anyone could have thought poorly of beast's post.
622 - states his experience, vote ns again (when there really isn't much scummy from ns)
704 - just goes back to katarina claiming to have ignored him, and shows his answer to her question i guess, null post

ok, so basically in conclusion, sv is probably scum for not really making an effort to scumhunt, following multiple bandwagons and failure to explain, and he would likely be making more of an effort right now to save himself if he were town.

UNVOTE: abdelrahman
VOTE: shattered viewpoint

i'll do an iso on beast tonight/tomorrow, whenever i feel like it
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #792 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 am

Post by meeps »

ok sorry for inactive again i'll read and post later i promise
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #821 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by meeps »

UNVOTE:

quick post for now, i do agree with sv saying we won't get much out of his posts, considering the lack of content he has posted, i'll look into katarina later
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by meeps »

oops how to html

UNVOTE: shattered viewpoint
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by meeps »

ok hi

looked back a few pages, just some random thoughts i guess

not sure why hopkirk thinks ns is scum even though he hasn't really done anything scummy. i mean he isn't completely useless and at least he's promoting some discussion. whether or not he is a vi i don't think a pl on ns or anything would do anything productive.

anyway like i said we can't really get much out from a sv lynch, but i do feel he is still scum but what can we get out of his lynch. i mean he has not providing any reads, the most info we can get out of him is from his votes, and due to lack of logic in his votes, we can't really learn much

on the otherhand, katarina isn't necessarily scummy tbf, but i can't really be convinced if she's town. she's also had a much larger impact in the game than sv has, so lynching her would allow us to learn much more, as she has actually posted reads and what not.

also kinda strange evil regals decided to iso and vote metal sonic, when it's too close to the deadline to be more convincing of a metal sonic lynch.

ok bye, i'll post again before the deadline hopefully
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 am

Post by meeps »

hannah sux lol
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #871 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 am

Post by meeps »

VOTE: katarina leblanc

i agree with hd stop pls
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by meeps »

VOTE: abdelrahman

i'll explain in a bit
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by meeps »

ok so if im correct fegelein's top three scum reads were abdelrahman/beast/purple rose

not saying they can all be mafia, because any smart mafia would prob make an attempt to kill fegelein tbh.

but i kinda get bad vibes from all three players

abdelrahman - i've had a scumread on him throughout the course of the game. and i basically really cannot make anything out of him that would make him town

beast - he put katarina on l-1, but considering how close it was to deadline and the likelyhood of her getting lynched at that point was very good, it's more of a null point for him. but his previous actions really dont help him

purple rose - pretty much the only player to have accused fegelein of scum outside of rvs.

ok im lazy sorry bye

wish peregrinev posted more content w/e
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #964 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by meeps »

hi i shuld post
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #967 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by meeps »

@917

my vote was not solely based off of the nightkill, i based it off of the previous accusations i had on him too

@928

foing to selfmeta, but it's kinda how i go with voting, in the matrix noc on po i chose not to hammer a player, despite i thinking he was scummier than another player (who i placed my vote on). i did flip town that game; i try to use my vote on what i think is necessary

@956

my vote on katarina came after she had hammered herself, my vote was not to be taken seriously, nor did i have intent in actually hammering her. the post of me voting katarina was just me joking with her as a friend

your second point is true, i'll attempt i completely forgot about beast accussing him a bit. it's just purple rose put in the most effort in trying to accuse him of scum

anyways, im still not really a fan of metal sonic's play so far, he's just not really taking it serious when i know he is capable of putting in more effort.

also i'd really like others to put more pressure on abdelrahman pls
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 am

Post by meeps »

hi sorry for inactive, busy with school starting soon and im on a med with common side effects being dizziness and drowsiness/sedation

anyways sv's hammer attempt is scummy as hell, i'll try and look more into it later
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by meeps »

ok hi

@995

dont really like how you assume im scum because it seems i knew katarina would flip town. if katarina were to flip scum, i'd still probably be scummy to you as you'd prob say im trying to defend my scumpartner like that. it'd basically be a lose-lose for me, pretty weak logic overall honestly.

anyways, dont really like how oriole put beast into l-1 this early, when we still have a week and a half or so until deadline. i mean it could have allowed mafia to easily put the hammer on a mislynch. fortunately beast had a chance to claim before being hammered

anyways, speaking of the possibility of scum possibly easily forcing a mislynch on beast before he claimed, it may have increased chances of beast being fakeclaiming scum. while it would have been scummy for anyone to try and hammer beast before he got a chance to claim, mafia may not have attempted to hammer him because they wanted to give beast a chance to fakeclaim to try and make himself seem clean, because hammering their own partner would be absolutely silly. if beast were not mafia, the mafia would have had a chance to hammer beast at attempt to potentially get an easy mislynch, so beast is definitely not off the hook yet

ok bye im tired
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1053 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:36 am

Post by meeps »

ok yeah, i looked back and realized sv already had a vote on beast when he tried to 'hammer' him. considering he is a fairly experienced player, he probably had the intention of using that gambit to try and catch some scum possibly, kinda agreeing with marquis with post 1043. metal sonic's reactions to it are rather poor, wanting a lynch on sv right now, even after marquis' posts, and along with the rest of his poor play im inclined to vote him

UNVOTE: abdelrahman
VOTE: metal sonic
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 am

Post by meeps »

metal sonic isn't helping himself
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1144 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by meeps »

hi

i don't think either ns or hd should be lynched, i don't see scum from either player right now

ns plays aren't really scummy, but not town either

and i guess being busy with irl means scum (in hd's case)

i want adbel or ms to be lynched today, preferably ms because no one else seems to want an adbel lynch right now
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1181 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by meeps »

i still don't see scum from hd!!
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1217 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by meeps »

ya hd is still a bad lynch, not like i can do anything to stop it at this point

also i type out vote tags js

also i looked over and you asked me a question or something kx i'll try to answer it later it possible
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1219 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by meeps »

nah, i just think there are better targets to lynch than hd

the only valid reason i could see for lynching hd is a pl for inactivity, which is still a bullshit reason to lynch him.

if he were scum his reactions would prob be different. then again he hasn't cared much at all for this game tbh
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by meeps »

we can't really confirm anyone as town tho. ya it's obvious we have to lynch, im just saying there are better targets

also hd wat you think about me???
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by meeps »

yet you did
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1244 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by meeps »

my scum reads right now are abdelrahman metal sonic and oriole, i'll explain more d3
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1256 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by meeps »

ms is either scum or moronic town

beast's claim can still stand as legit as two of the commuter setups include mafia rb

that would mean: a. he is commuter or b. he is mafia who made a fakeclaim based on the known mafia prs which is highly unlikely, mainly because of only one death, mafia/sk likely targeted beast and he used a commute, and he attempted to hammer hd who was scum himself

i am really shocked by hd's flip tbh
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1257 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by meeps »

o ya

VOTE: metal sonic
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1300 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 am

Post by meeps »

ok didn't expect this to happen overnight lol
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1325 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:17 am

Post by meeps »

hi how do we know if beast was telling the truth i mean he was mafia

i also think kx is being sarcastic maybe???
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1347 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by meeps »

@1341

pretty sure there is possibility of tracker/doctor/roleblocker too

24. M RB, T Track, M BP, T BP
29. T Track, M BP, T BP, M RB
31. M BP, T BP, M RB, T Cop
32. M BP, T BP, M RB, T RB
39. T Doc, M BP, T BP, M RB
45. M BP, T Cop, M RB, T BP

so it may explain the fact there was only one kill the last two nights roleblocker may have hit a mafia or used it on kx. afaik strongman cannot be roleblocked tho according to the wiki, butthe game mechanics does not specifically state it does tho.

@mod

can you clarify if strongman bypasses roleblock or not

also reading through the game mechanics

5. Players are not told if their action failed, unless they used an investigative ability. So Trackers, Watchers, Gunsmiths, and Cops know if their action failed, but not other roles.

so if beast did try to kill kx, he may have been roleblocked, as im pretty sure the roleblocked player does not know if they were roleblocked, and the above rule suggest he does not know if his kill failed which made beast assume he was sk

but yeah, this is just assuming we have a town rb, we may still have cop/tracker/doctor. if doctor is in they may have just managed to protect the same target as who the mafia/sk attempted to kill (so kx could have been protected by doctor)

if cop/tracker is in most of wat i posted is irrelevant then lol

but i do feel confident the last town pr is roleblocker
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1365 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by meeps »

@1359

what do you not understand

either cop, tracker, doctor, roleblocker is the other town pr

the result of one kill occurring the last three nights may be attributed to either a roleblocker or doctor being the other town pr

beast did not know if he was roleblocked or kx did actually evade his kill (assuming he didnt lie) so rb may have been on him when he attempted to kill

the remaining mafia, attempting to kill kx or ms would be a really silly move as ms is claimed bp and kx was not killed when beast targetted him.

and yeah, sv being mason is plausible as purple rose was somewhat defensive to sv (posts 387, 566, 568, 570, 1076, 1173 in particular)
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1366 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by meeps »

@1359

what do you not understand

either cop, tracker, doctor, roleblocker is the other town pr

the result of one kill occurring the last three nights may be attributed to either a roleblocker or doctor being the other town pr

beast did not know if he was roleblocked or kx did actually evade his kill (assuming he didnt lie) so rb may have been on him when he attempted to kill

the remaining mafia, attempting to kill kx or ms would be a really silly move as ms is claimed bp and kx was not killed when beast targetted him.

and yeah, sv being mason is plausible as purple rose was somewhat defensive to sv (posts 387, 566, 568, 570, 1076, 1173 in particular)
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1406 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by meeps »

i want to post but not sure wat to post about
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1453 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by meeps »

school sux sorry for inactivity

i'll post more in a bit
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1455 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by meeps »

im a guy js
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1456 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by meeps »

ok kx is probably not mafia considering he participated in both mafia lynches so sk is fairly plausible

post 829 kinda irks me as it seems he does not really care who is lynched, and he accuses sv and notscience (with sv being confirmed town now and notscience being a town read of mine).

a thing to keep in mind with dopog is he did hammer hd. considering there is no plurality, mafia hammering their own teammate would be a fairly risky play, and marquis was also 2nd last to vote

anyways, not sure if i mentioned this and cba to look back but i did look through eddie's previously played games, and his scumplay really stood out from his town play, so his slot is prob town, along with ctd's play he is extremely strong town

right now i feel other scum may be zmuffinman or matias, i'll look over the play of who them so far and who've they subbed in to later
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1469 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 am

Post by meeps »

@ 1460

he hammered with like 2-3 mins before deadline iirc. beast attempted to hammer twice i believe. speaking about beast he was scum so yeah, im not saying dopog is town, but it was just something to keep in mind
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1520 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by meeps »

hi
meeps
meeps
Townie