Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
notscience (1) - KX
beastcharizard (1) - Fegelein
meeps (1) - dopog
dopog (1) - Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - notscience
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, beastcharizard

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 am

Post by notscience »

HD I'm going to scumread you until you say I'm town
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Fegelein »

I really can't see how 73 is scummy.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Fegelein wrote:I really can't see how 73 is scummy.
It basically consists of:

"Your first two posts weren't scummy, but you're third one was scummy. Why? WHO CARES LOL IT'S SCUMMY LET'S WAGON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 am

*your

(this was supposed to submit before but >.>)
Are you ready for this?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:36 am

Post by notscience »

HD stop being a scumread of mine
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:39 am

In post 330, notscience wrote:HD stop being a scumread of mine
I'm shaking in my boots. :roll:
Are you ready for this?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@notscience: about my read on you. At this moment in time you are null/slight-scum. That is a viable read at this moment in time.

@Fegelein: is 277 backseat scumhunting? I think by your definition it is. Why haven't you called them out on this?
You said if you felt like it you would go into depth about me and abdel. I would like you to go in depth please.

@Concombre: I think I am misunderstanding something. 293 says the worse this gets the more you want me lynched. Does that mean the more you think abdel is scum the more you want to lynch me? If so please elaborate.

288 bothers me solely on principle. How are we supposed to know what they though or not. Posts like that generally bother me. It is like setting themselves up to parrot other people. "Hey, what are your reads on people? I have mine but lets see yours first." "Man, what a coincidence. I have the exact same reads as you."

Abdel, your list is missing some people, please enlighten us on your opinions of the people you missed. (Yes this was pointed out already but they didn't ask about the others so I felt I should)

VOTE: Evil Regals
While they do post good posts at points it is rare. Their latest post, which could have been useful, was just them commenting on how dopog didn't mention them, two days ago. While people are allowed to have their fun posts I think they should at least be more active. They haven't done anything since Fegelein explained what they were doing was scummy. Normally one would reply with a counter or some sort of rebutal but all and all it seems they just ignored it since Feg has them as a null read at this point in time.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:51 am

Post by notscience »

Why exactly am I scum?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Fegelein »

@HD: I guess he could have expanded, but I've seen a lot worse.

@Beast:
Don't get how NS asking for reads is backseat scumhunting, it's more annoying seeing as he hasn't really posted a list of reads yet.

I'll go in depth tomorrow, tired atm.

Also Evil vote would have been very good earlier, but not after they did that meta check on ns, arguably the most towny thing I've seen so far.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

So, was this chess puzzle bullshit like for extra game points or something? Why are we wasting time on that?

unvote

Vote: HumanDestroyer
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Fegelein »

SV is now a leaning scum read.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Searching for a replacement for meeps.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by meeps »

hi sorry, i've been inactive, been lazy

i'll look over the game later today.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Fegelein, why is SV now scum? They didn't say anything about their vote but that is about it.

@notscience: Your self-vote seems scummy to me. You are not really doing much of anything besides posting non-content posts. Now you are asking questions which is a little better but still not much. There is very little I can find to judge you on which is also why you are null/slightly-scummy. You are giving up nothing and playing what I think is very defensively.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by KX »

God I've started make a post for this game four times in the past two days and gotten interrupted mid way through it every time, I'm going to get this done.

Ok way back on page 11, @Evil Regals, if by case you mean #266, then sorry, but your time was wasted. Your fallacy is false cause. while it may be true that not sci hasn't self voted as scum, (you have an incomplete sample size so even that can't be said for sure), there is no reason at all why he
can't
self vote as scum, and so that defense completely fails. More then that, I really don't know what to say to you. As for my case, he is here, he has been doing next to nothing helpful, he lied about me to make me look scummy and reacted to getting called scum by calling the accuser scum, and then didn't defend or explain himself about any of it. I don't care if you're town and trolling because you want reactions, you can't use that as a clean-all excuse for everything scummy you're doing. Until he explains himself and does something, he can be nothing but scum in my eyes.

@Shattered, why are you wasting time by asking about the puzzle, and what's wrong with HD?

@Fegelein, what has Shattered done other then next to nothing and being annoying, like quite a few others in this game?

@Beast, iso me, check what I say about notsci, tell me how it changes your opinion.

Also @everybody what the actual fuck I've been looking over ISOs and it seems like half our players have posted nothing of value in the last 100+ pages. There were actually some other things I wanted to do, but give me a little while to think about them.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by notscience »

What am I being defensive about?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

KX, your ISO changed nothing what so ever. What it did do was show me what little you have actually done for this game. Your post states you want more people to contribute and post things of value. I hope you are going to follow your own advice.

@NS: I did not say you are being defensive but rather you are playing defensively. There is a difference, at least in my mind. To be defensive is to act like you are backed into a corner while playing defensively is playing to make sure you don't get into the corner in the first place. You are in no way helping really but at the same time you are not causing enough harm for people to focus on you. You are just gliding by doing very little what so ever. People know you are there but since you aren't doing anything neither the village nor mafia think you are a threat so none of them are even attempting to go after you really.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by meeps »

ok just a brief post for now, getting tired.

concerning abdelrahman; he isnt really helping himself. his reads are pretty bad, not giving much logic in his reads, and the fact he publicly said he believed vifam/notscience to be masons, which imo is really scummy as they do have their importance. he is new to noc forum mafia, so he may be noob town or w/e but for now im still leaning scum

dopog's play seems rather similar in the matrix mafia on po; in which he was scum, just what i've seen from him is backseat scumhunting which he has been accused of, and he puts a good amount of focus on who he wants to lynch.

i'd really like to see something of actualy substance from notscience, and not just doing a bunch of trolly/rvs shit. for now i'd say he's null until i hear more from him.

shattered viewpoint said he wouldnt scumhunt until the rvs died down, which it has died down, but he really hasnt put much effort into trying to scumhunt, and provided no logic on why he voted for hd

sorry really tired, i'll be busy tomorrow so i'll post in a couple days
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by notscience »

lol

Im going to keep playing how I am
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

So you're going to not contribute anything, shitpost repeatedly and basically act like Fodder the whole game.. ?
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by KX »

@beast, while I admit I haven't been very influential, I have spent quite a bit of time on this game and have reads, or at the very least thoughts, on most players. However, a player named Wisdom has managed to convince me it's not best to share all reads you have, so now i'm trying to figure out how to test those reads. In addition, my main reason for stating people need to do more was that many haven't posted in so long, and I think the fact that I said it proves, in that regard, that i'm doing better.

@NotSci, so you're claiming that you're going to continue in activity which does the town no good, and at
best
is distracting? Seriously, I can understand a "no scum would be this bad" attitude, but how has this not gotten votes? He might as well be claiming scum. Heck, claiming scum would be better than this since at least it would be funny, and he might be doing other things.

On another note, i'm pretty proud of myself, I typed this on a DS.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

So KX, would you rather lynch a person for scummy posting or poor posting?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Fegelein »

@KX: Shattered basically wanted us to stop RVS so he could "scumhunt", and now he's making posts like that.

@NS: While your posts aren't bad, they could be a little bigger to be perfectly honest.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:28 am

Post by dopog »

Yoyoyo! Hiii all

Let's be honest; I'm hecka angry. (Also hecka busy but that's really unimportant right now)

Katarina is implying that in that game I was purposely inactive. Which (a bit sorry to say, but only a bit) annoys me because I wouldn't be purposely inactive. To even suggest that makes me sad!

And (now talking to you katleblanc) cause I am a bit sad) I mean you're just assuming my meta from one game. I really don't appreciate that. Just feels as if you are looking for stuff and your statement;
"It was difficult to read back on your metas though this one seems all too suspicious and familiar if you ask me."
Sounded contrived as crap.
Actually your whole game seems as if you are passive-aggresively trying to accuse as many people as possible in the hope that something actually sticks. Like asking people questions that imply they are scummy without actually saying they are scummy.
Doing a super quick iso it isn't as bad as I thought with the questions but you seem to try open up vote opportunities everywhere; e.g. Questioning feg's vote on beast, and initially mentioning me as worthy of attention.
All of that is slight-scum yeah.

EddieFenix is hecka buddying fegelein. In fact I dislike #272 ridiculous amounts because it sounds as if he is trying to manipulate fegelein to be buds with him.
This in particular seems to have little to do with what he thinks of alignment of others/myself but instead trying to signpost to fegelein he has him as clearly town;
"If he thinks someone is scum and he wants to keep his vote there, then he has every right." Cool i guess
Also in the same post shows that he didn't really read my post
The town vs town thing that game from eddie is also a very nice way for scum to look good if both of them are town (cause they would know both players aren't on their scumteam [unless sk but meh]).

Also he hasn't even laid a vote down despite being vocal about scumreads and sounding experienced enough to understand the gravity of having a vote.

[sorry if any of that sounded harsh, i prepared some zings that super unsubtly implied you were scum, but then thought they would be too mean as well so yeaaah]

Anyway anyway;

unvote meeps
vote EddieFenix

Also also. My point was moreso that the "feel" (or whatever because this is just going with my gut mostly i guess) of fegelein's posts is different to anything I have experienced playing with him when he is town [noting it's mostly been rtm's]. I've never seen him try promote discussion so much and he's not pushing beast as hard as I would expect. But blah. Small sample size. Different site. Need to actually look at context more to make a proper read.

Regarding meeps he is still a scumread, because of the inconsistency in his play but his last two posts feel more a reflection of him as a person (i.e. that is his usual casual posting style) whereas what eddie is doing is definitely more indicative of him as a player with an alignment in his game. As in scummy buddying, not placing a vote despite having scumreads, etc.

Evil regals, not science, marquis, etc. (if there are more) making a note that I didn't mention them is weird. I don't really see a need to talk about everyone in a short period of time. Personally found evil regals the most (for lack of better phrasing) "out of place" but it's definitely something that is more about playstyle than alignment (probably).

Phew rant over
STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO ABDEL BUT....

I must go so bye bye etc. :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”