dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 am

Post by dopog »

but seriously I looked at some of his other games and I feel as if I could expect that as either alignment. He seems to always post like that. I just wanted to know if you were analysing his content... speaking of which I should actually look at what he posts and why but yeah
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ok seems like thats all for our RTM session today
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

Assuming you've all played with Metal Sonic before, is it natural for him to slip up with that breadcrumb? I mean just looking at his general post style I'd like to assume he didn't do that on purpose. One of those things you have to trust at the mean time but keep in mind for now. He's leaning towards town a bit but a day can change most of that.

Looking back at Baldrick's slip it
does
seem a pretty scummy but if you want to course along the Baldrick and Eddie scumships I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question. I'm not entirely sure how meeps managed to join the pair, he had Eddie as null scum and Baldrick as null town maybe ignoring the slip by Baldrick. His post might be a little overview-ey but it's can bump him up from scum to at least null in my opinion.

If you want to pursue this wagon I suggest we start SV.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:09 am

Post by notscience »

We aren't PLing anyone @whoever suggested it, because PLs are bullshit.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

In post 702, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question.

Eddie is town simply because this is NOT his scumplay. I have played with him before, and he was scum, and his play then was vastly different than his play here. I do believe I mentioned that; check your reading comprehension next time before you lambast me.

I did not 'dodge' the question:
In post 229, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Eddie is town because this is not his scumgame.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:23 am

Post by meeps »

ms posts too much
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 702, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Assuming you've all played with Metal Sonic before, is it natural for him to slip up with that breadcrumb? I mean just looking at his general post style I'd like to assume he didn't do that on purpose. One of those things you have to trust at the mean time but keep in mind for now. He's leaning towards town a bit but a day can change most of that.

Looking back at Baldrick's slip it
does
seem a pretty scummy but if you want to course along the Baldrick and Eddie scumships I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question. I'm not entirely sure how meeps managed to join the pair, he had Eddie as null scum and Baldrick as null town maybe ignoring the slip by Baldrick. His post might be a little overview-ey but it's can bump him up from scum to at least null in my opinion.

If you want to pursue this wagon I suggest we start SV.
Doesn't strike me as normal Metal Sonic behaviour tbh, it's a little more controlled than usual.

That's a blatant mis-rep, he did answer it, albeit with shaky reasoning, but he still damn well answered it and you failed to acknowledge it.
COMING SOON: Insurgency Emergency, a 13p Mini Normal game! Don't miss it.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:35 am

In post 704, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 702, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I'd like to highlight posts post 166 and post 357 from Shattered Viewpoint. He clearly calls of EddieFenix town with
no
basis at all. When asked to explain he simply dodged out of the question.

Eddie is town simply because this is NOT his scumplay. I have played with him before, and he was scum, and his play then was vastly different than his play here. I do believe I mentioned that; check your reading comprehension next time before you lambast me.

I did not 'dodge' the question:
In post 229, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:Eddie is town because this is not his scumgame.
In post 706, Fegelein wrote: Doesn't strike me as normal Metal Sonic behaviour tbh, it's a little more controlled than usual.

That's a blatant mis-rep, he did answer it, albeit with shaky reasoning, but he still damn well answered it and you failed to acknowledge it.
~

must've missed that I because it wasn't addressed properly I guess. Still disliking the general reasoning behind that by the way. Once I get the time, I'll do a metacheck of Eddie since he tried to highlight it so much for town tell. He still has a major scumtell to me btw, he just addressed the post that I somehow missed.

This doesn't change the fact that he "cleaned" Eddie who Baldrick buddied as well at a point. Not dropping the scumteam just yet.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am

Reading back, I'd like to ask Metal Sonic for opinions on this. You two shared a few games and it seems as if you're aware of his scum plays.
I'll have to agree that his post style is different from his scum meta at some point- I am calling bullshit then and there.

I checked back on one of his previously completed games (Calvin and Hobbes) where he won as mafia. For majority of the game you can see him coasting along and backseat scumhunting yet not be under any pressure.

If you read back on his posts, he posted one (late) read at #135, which basically just summarizes things we already know from the game. (notscience shitposting, Abdel scumposting and an early flimsy read on dopog).

Shattered viewpoint apparently called meta on post #229.

He was 3 bad posts in the game for you to call him on his scumgame. Compare it to his previous game and you have nothing.

This solidifies my read on SV, and pushes up EddieFenix to scum. Baldrick as well.

for those skeptical, see this game and draw parallels yourself.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5032630

Fixed link. - The Knight-Errant
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:22 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.28

Shattered Viewpoint (5) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc, PeregrineV, Metal Sonic
beastcharizard (2) - Concombre, Fegelein
Katarina LeBlanc (1) - notscience
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
Baldrick (1) - Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard
notscience (1) - Shattered Viewpoint
Fegelein (1) - The Purple Rose

Not Voting (3) - EddieFenix, Evil Regals, KX

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.

- Venmar
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Fegelein »

You know, the more that I think about it, the more I get cold feet about Shattered. Maybe he's just genuinely not even interested in the game.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:33 am

Post by notscience »

Have none of you played with him before
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by meeps »

i've only played with some of the po people that are here idk who you're even talking about

also if sv wasn't interested wouldn't he have asked to been subbed out or something
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 am

Post by beastcharizard »

What is with all the "Meta" reads lately? Just because one person did it and got town points and is not apparently not a lynch option, which is completely dumb, doesn't mean you all need to start doing them just to look town. It feels like you are all desperately trying to cling to something. I especially mean you Katarina. You are trying to hard to look town from my perspective. You agree with almost everything that is posted in the game. Soon we are going to need to give you a cracker.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 713, beastcharizard wrote:What is with all the "Meta" reads lately? Just because one person did it and got town points and is not apparently not a lynch option, which is completely dumb, doesn't mean you all need to start doing them just to look town. It feels like you are all desperately trying to cling to something. I especially mean you Katarina. You are trying to hard to look town from my perspective. You agree with almost everything that is posted in the game. Soon we are going to need to give you a cracker.
Rather than looking at all these meta-reads as scum tells, I look at them as null-tells from now on, and you should too.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

Oh hi I'm back

Going to go through the former pages and see if I catch up
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

In post 652, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
In post 637, The Purple Rose wrote:Well, in case people didn't realize yet, Concombre is obvious town.

I don't think I want to sheep onto beast yet, I don't see a reason not to lynch katarina.
I don't see a reason not to lynch you, Mr. Backseat scumhunting-er.
Kat, do you realize how terrible this post is? This is THE epitome of OMGUS'ing. You're trying to lynch SV cuz SV is trying to lynch you. That's idiotic as all hell.

I don't understand what the hell ms is doing.

SV is still the scummiest person to me, followed closely by Katarina.

I don't understand what the hell ns is doing.

meeps came here looking all scummy and did a pointless "ms posts a lot" sentence. Seems scummy to me.

I do not understand the Fegelein wagon at all. Rose admitted he was on of the towniest people then voted him.

Good points on Marquis...I think.

That's all for now.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by meeps »

hi abdel
In post 716, Abdelrahman wrote: This is THE epitome of OMGUS'ing. You're trying to lynch SV cuz SV is trying to lynch you. That's idiotic as all hell.
k
meeps came here looking all scummy and did a pointless "ms posts a lot" sentence. Seems scummy to me.
i don't see anything hypocritical about these points at all!!!

calling out someone for OMGUS when you're basically doing same to me (without voting i guess)! you literally think im scum because im accusing you of scum without any decent arguments.

you've done shit to try and even explain why you think im scum other than post 505, which isn't even too great of an argument.

at least katarina made an attempt to explain why she felt sv was scum, and it was hardly omgus on him; katarina responded in a way in which sv followed the bandwagon, which was a really scummy play on his part

anyways, doesn't seem many others will budge for an abdel lynch, so i'll be satisfied with an sv or beast lynch; i'll decide later today or closer to the deadline.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm

In post 713, beastcharizard wrote:What is with all the "Meta" reads lately? Just because one person did it and got town points and is not apparently not a lynch option, which is completely dumb, doesn't mean you all need to start doing them just to look town. It feels like you are all
desperately trying to cling to something
. I especially mean you Katarina. You are trying to hard to look town from my perspective. You agree with almost everything that is posted in the game. Soon we are going to need to give you a cracker.
The topic was brought up and I used it against him.

I didn't do a meta check on his "scum game" until he said so himself. I think you fail to understand how day 0 works or forum mafia in general.

That can apply to almost everyone in the thread. I think that's called
scumhunting
.. or some obscure fancy word like that. :roll:
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It is Day 1. Just thought you should know that. Don't get mad at me for calling you out on stuff. :P

@meeps: explain why you are okay with those lynches please. I don't think you have given reasons so right now it seems like you are just sheeping hard.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Fegelein »

In post 719, beastcharizard wrote:It is Day 1. Just thought you should know that. Don't get mad at me for calling you out on stuff. :P
Can you explain why you said this?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 718, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
I didn't do a meta check on his "scum game" until he said so himself. I think you fail to understand how day 0 works or forum mafia in general.
This is exactly why I said that. They seemed to be insulting just because I said they were basically agreeing with any and everything being said.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by meeps »

Spoiler: post
k

just going to do through sv's post because they're short and ez to look through

16 - rvs
60 - like i and others have mentioned, this post kinda hurts him, seeming more scummy as it's near the deadline and he still hasn't put any effort into trying to scumhunt.
166 - kinda calls out katarina for thinking mason/mafia can talk to each other and calls eddie confirmed town. the first point is null, not really a fan of the second point as it was quite too early to have a perfect town read on someone. (i did take the time to look through some of eddie's completed games, i guess i can see some consistency of posting as mafia and as town and it seems he's posting more like his town meta this game so far).
229 - jumps on the abdel bandwagon, closest point to which abdel was being lynched (l-3)
253 - suggests evil regals to do a meta search on eddie, null
335 - placing a vote on hd for virtually no reason
357 - says hd is scum, but doesn't know how to explain it. shows distaste for dopog's vote on eddie
432 - claims katarina/abdel likely team, names who he'd like to lynch without much reason
485 - jumps on the katarina bandwagon. this is quite scummy as this is the second bandwagon he's jumped on, and yet again, provides no logic
564 - probably one of his least non-scummy posts, but literally anyone could have thought poorly of beast's post.
622 - states his experience, vote ns again (when there really isn't much scummy from ns)
704 - just goes back to katarina claiming to have ignored him, and shows his answer to her question i guess, null post

ok, so basically in conclusion, sv is probably scum for not really making an effort to scumhunt, following multiple bandwagons and failure to explain, and he would likely be making more of an effort right now to save himself if he were town.

UNVOTE: abdelrahman
VOTE: shattered viewpoint

i'll do an iso on beast tonight/tomorrow, whenever i feel like it
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 708, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:
I checked back on one of his previously completed games (Calvin and Hobbes) where he won as mafia. For majority of the game you can see him coasting along and backseat scumhunting yet not be under any pressure.

If you read back on his posts, he posted one (late) read at #135, which basically just summarizes things we already know from the game. (notscience shitposting, Abdel scumposting and an early flimsy read on dopog).

Shattered viewpoint apparently called meta on post #229.

He was 3 bad posts in the game for you to call him on his scumgame. Compare it to his previous game and you have nothing.

This solidifies my read on SV, and pushes up EddieFenix to scum. Baldrick as well.

for those skeptical, see this game and draw parallels yourself.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5032630
So, you read 1 of my completed games, specifically one of my scum games (I haven't had many completed games on here because I've only been here a few months) and just go, "he's scum!!" That... Is... Terrible. Why not ask for some completed games from me personally??

@dopog

If attacking someone's bad reasoning on one of my strongest townie reads is bad, then I am guilty as charged. And, yes to the first question.

Fixed link. - The Knight-Errant
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:55 pm

In post 723, EddieFenix wrote: So, you read 1 of my completed games, specifically one of my scum games (I haven't had many completed games on here because I've only been here a few months) and just go, "he's scum!!" That... Is... Terrible.
Why not ask for some completed games from me personally??

@dopog

If attacking someone's bad reasoning on one of my strongest townie reads is bad, then I am guilty as charged. And, yes to the first question.
Well, my read was mostly on SV. He commented on your scumgame when you were just 3 posts in the game. I didn't really have that big of a scum read on you until Baldrick and SV had a bunch of scum slips surrounding you on the earlier parts of the game that I just missed.

I called him out for having a town read on you 3 posts within the game. It's true that your posting picked up on the latter part, but it's pure bullshit for him to have that SURE TOWN meta read on you since I checked myself.

Also
>selfmeta-ing

How you reacted to this was poor, your partners are scumslipping.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”