Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Null, very very slightly leaning scum.
COMING SOON: Insurgency Emergency, a 13p Mini Normal game! Don't miss it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by notscience »

Then you're missing something
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by meeps »

hi just want to say im not a fan of the katarina bandwagon right now, i dont see anything that would suggest they are blaring scum, they've been participating discussion and what not.

right now, i still feel quite confident with my vote on abdelrahman and i feel he should be lynched, just a few points on him (some may or may not have been mentioned be me already):

- following early bandwagons with blatant parroting

- used poor logic to defend himself, such as admiting following a bandwagon was scummy, and then proceeding to follow another bandwagon

- he's been rather hypocritical asking other players to make reads list when he does make a complete one of his own.

- rolefishing by bringing the possibility in which he believed ns and vifam were masons

basially all summed up, while he may be new to noc, he is rather uncomfortable in the situation as being scum in his first noc game, and he struggles to defend himself. while others may suggest vi or noob town, im fairly confident now he is scum

i'll post reads and more info on other players within the next couple hours hopefully, just have to read through and analysis more
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by meeps »

ok my reads

hd - he is quite a bit less active from what i've seen before, whether he be busy of not i kinda expect more from him wihether his alighnment. null scum

feg - town; nothing really suggests he is not, he has been actively scumhunting throughout the entirengme, playing as his usual town meta

dopog - i feel i know dopog's meta fairly well, it's hard to tell him between town and scum with his posting style, as he posting very similarly in games on other sites as scum and town. for now i'd say null-scum

oriole - hasnt posted too much but the posts he has made are pretty decent. null town

beast - like others im not a fan of post 78, he posted rather cautiously and then acts as if feg had had his reads already finalized at the point or w/e. also hasnt really made and attempt to scumhunt, just defending himself really. scum

ns - his trollish posting style throughout the game probably tells me he could be vi, for now i'll say null town

concombre - wasnt really a fan of his early play, but he is taking the game much more seriously now, healthy amount of scumhunting, etc. town

baldrick - some of his posts make them a bit hard to read, the differing posting styles from the players also makes them quite tough to read but they're providing decent content at least. null town

evil regals - providing nice pressure on other players, hasnt posted anything really scummy looking yet, null town

abdelrahman - see my previous post. scum (also my bad, looked through ago and he did post a read list, but it's not too great and i'd rather like to see an updated one)

sv - not too much of his posting so far;, as i've mentioned he said he'd wait for the rvs to end (which is has) before scumhunting, but he has not providing much content still. null-scum

katarina - like i said, the wagon on her right now is bs, dont really see any valid reason for her to be scum, she has put pressure on other players, posting reads, etc. maybe the wagon is to see how she reacts idk. i do have a problem with 283 as she is rolefishing ns/vifam. null town

kx - he hasnt really posted much, but not really a fan of some of his posts. null scum

eddie - dont really like the way he is trying to buddy feg, he is providing reads, but i'd like to hear more content out of him. also dislike post 353 in which he states he doesnt want to use his cote (which could provide vital pressure on another player). null scum

vifam - the posting with him and ns page 3-5 is quite interesting, cant get a valid read from that now, but if one were to flip scum, and other may possibly be partner. he hasnt really provided to much content right now, calling out certain posts, giving some reads on some players without providing decent logic. null scum

peregrine -need to hear more before i can get an accurate read on him

rose - kinda struggling to get a read on them right now, decent content in their posts but has been focusing a lot on certain players and hasnt provided even slight though on some other players. null scum

few of these might sound half-assed, sorry about that, just tired as fuck but really wanted to post my reads. if you want me to explain more later feel free to ask
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by notscience »

Your case on abdel is shit

welcome to the scumread
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

^

>Accuses me of parroting
>Is parroting himself
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 1.20

Katarina LeBlanc (4) - notscience, Concombre, Shattered Viewpoint, The Purple Rose
Shattered Viewpoint (3) - Abdelrahman, oriole, Katarina LeBlanc
Abdelrahman (2) - meeps, Fegelein
Baldrick (2) - Vifam, Human Destroyer
dopog (1) - Baldrick
EddieFenix (1) - dopog
Evil Regals (1) - beastcharizard

Not Voting (4) - EddieFenix, PeregrineV, Evil Regals, KX

Countdown: (expired on 2013-08-12 11:00:00).

18 alive, 10 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

In post 504, notscience wrote:Your case on abdel is shit

welcome to the scumread
because your scumreads count for so much.
In post 505, Abdelrahman wrote:^

>Accuses me of parroting
>Is parroting himself
I don't think you fully understand what parroting is.

Anyways, if anyone would pay more attention and see that notscience anad Abdel have been buddying the shit out of each other lately under the guise of PL. Are you just going to ignore all of Abdel's scumtells and pass him off as VI just because notscience claims he is? "Don't PL him, he's just being an idiot." Well both of them are.

While I do admit the selfvote was a little immature, I guess I just got carried away with http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gambit that I went for whatever. Woke up the game a bit and solidified SV as my top-scumread.

If you think I got nervous because a few scummy posters got their vote on me then you're highly mistaken. A small bandwagon might've shifted but I don't see it coming to avail unless people really want to highlight that over all the scumreads they have.

Anyways, I seem to have left out a few people and I need some updates.

Human Destroyer
- When I was reading back I couldn't even find a post of yours to ISO, lol. Though being self-conscious about that does make it seem like you want a judgement of yourself before making one about me. Just reading back I don't see much of yours that I can take into account. I don't know how you got your read on me at #322, maybe explaining that rather than leaving it off as a gut read will do you well. For now null.

notscience
- It's all facade, you're slipping scum now.

Also regarding meeps' reads list, it seems a bit.. plastic. You're basically calling everyone null (except the obvious Abdel) because:
1.) Sharing the same scumread as me might get you accused of buddying
2.) Give reason to look like you're scumhunting but actually coast along.

Maybe give an iso on SV and tell me about your reads again. Not a fan of you null-scumming NS though, maybe it's just me trying to make the most out of his shit play.

Last question for you is who would you most likely entertain for a lynch tonight, and why.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by notscience »

This is amusing me

Katarina, you're bleeding scum

From every orifice in your body

It's aboslutely hilarious

Also caughtscum is caught, admitting I was right due to fear of engagement

hmmm what else

Feg gimme your read on that game you checked, because these morons are mistaking noobtells for scumtells
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:01 pm

In post 508, notscience wrote:This is amusing me

Katarina, you're bleeding scum
Me too

From every orifice in your body
[b
]Every
orifice? ;A;[/b]
It's aboslutely hilarious
I'm dying of laughter

Also caughtscum is caught, admitting I was right due to fear of engagement
When did I.

hmmm what else

Feg gimme your read on that game you checked, because these morons are mistaking noobtells for scumtells
Suck his dick more <3
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 507, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:While I do admit the selfvote was a little immature, I guess I just got carried away with http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Gambit that I went for whatever. Woke up the game a bit and solidified SV as my top-scumread.
This screams "ohshit town realized I was gambiting and bad so I have to cover my ass and pretend it was townie mistkae yayayayay!"

Hardly sucking his dick, he said he was reading it and seems to be the only other person here accepting that everything against abdel is newbtells rather than scumtells.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 pm

In post 510, notscience wrote: This screams "ohshit town realized I was gambiting and bad so I have to cover my ass and pretend it was townie mistkae yayayayay!"

Hardly sucking his dick, he said he was reading it and seems to be the only other person here accepting that everything against abdel is newbtells rather than scumtells.
You forget that #81 and #111 he clearly says it isn't his first Mafia game.

Once again you completely missed the point on how I said that Abdel isn't just newbposting, he's scumposting as well. I've already said this more than enough times but you seem to be set on ignoring that. Unnecessarily defending him for acting scummy and shitposting on a little scale to your degree.

I'm not agreeing with you. My stand on him is that he's a scummy player that people want to set aside for VI, ignoring his scum tells.

My top scumread is still SV. It stays there.

Stop being such a tryhard, it's just stupid. Though even if you try you'll probably fail and no one can't really do anything about it.

You just scum slipped on Abdel just then, which gives me plenty of reason to pressure you (which won't work at all) so you can't just say I'm doing this for the sake of a policy lynch.

It's simple at this point, simple explanation would give you town points. Refusing and shitposting pushes you up as scummier.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 81, Abdelrahman wrote:It's not my first Forum Mafia, it's just my first NOC.

Also I don't even know why I got paranoid like this just because of 3 votes. I realize my mistake. Sorry guys.

For now though, I'm keeping my vote on Concombre.
I know exactly what type of Mafia he used to play, which led to the same attitude in my newbie game.

You keep saying he's being scummy and every reason you're saying he's scummy is a newbtell, not a scumtell.

I don't want him set aside for VI, I just don't want scum to be able to push a PL on him.

Don't care about you bussing

You have nothing to talk about

You are doing all this for a PL regardless of what you say

Why the fuck do I want to give scum reasons to townread me? You already know I'm town
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

"I already know you're town."

"I'm bussing."

You are pointless.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by notscience »

As are you.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

This is gold, Meeps. Buddying Feg? That's a laugh. I've got one post that has me re-thinking Feg going into late game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

meeps, why is the majority of the game null-scum? Do you just think everyone is scummy or what? I would like to think that by defending myself and asking question of people I am at least participating in scum hunting seeing how the people react to the way I react. At least I am doing something to further discussion in the game rather than posting one of the most randomly timed reads list. No one asked you for one that I remember and since you haven't been all to active the list kind of seems forced. Lets not forget that all you did was say you have almost no read on anyone besides: me, abdel, feg and concombre. 21 pages into the game you would think one would have more than 4 people as something other than null.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:27 am

Post by Fegelein »

@Eddie: I've done exactly the same thing as scum, so how is that an excuse?

Katrina is making less and less sense at the moment.

Beast is try-harding to look Town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Has the possibility I am town ever crossed your mind? Also, how am I try-harding?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Fegelein »

You COULD be Town, anybody here COULD be Town. I just think you are more likely scum.

Try-harding to make posts that appease the Town and portray you in a good light etc etc.
Concombre
Concombre
Townie
Concombre
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Concombre »

I agree with the above and if enough people want a Beast lynch, I'd be willing to switch.

<marquis>
"S'il vous plaît ne me mangez pas, car je ne suis qu'un concombre."
— Chinese proverb

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by notscience »

Feg I'm still waiting for your conclusion about abdel
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Lacking motivation to look through that game, I'll be honest. I will try though. From what I've seen though, I honestly can't draw too many parallels yet.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by notscience »

Lemme sum it up

When you go from that to this, the difference is huge and you make a whole lot of things people see as scummy unintentionally. He's getting scumreads up the wazoo here, that happened to me. It's newbie stuff, not scum stuff.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Fegelein »

You're implying that everything that he's done is newbie stuff?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”