kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

vote andrius

i wanted to say quadz was scum early on for something that i forget but the way he explained his read on me was like, solid fucking gold town. other people who are pretty much 100% town that not every1 may be ion the same page about: benmage, peacebringer.
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i think andrius is scum, some of the ooba shit looks good and i wouldnt be sad about lynching him anjd i still feel real bad abt elle but theres some okay stuff in thhere
other reads are potent. avail upon request (i got a bunch of town reads that are all real good)
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
macmollie
macmollie
Goon
macmollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by macmollie »

In post 801, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
vote andrius

i wanted to say quadz was scum early on for something that i forget but the way he explained his read on me was like, solid fucking gold town. other people who are pretty much 100% town that not every1 may be ion the same page about: benmage, peacebringer.
mebbe benmage but I don't see peace person as belonging there
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

- The Stark Direwolves

Day 1, Vc 24

PrideandJoy (1) -
Amrun
kanyeknowsbest (3) -
Andrius, ooba, PeaceBringer
quadz08 (3) -
Shadoweh, StupendousMan, Cephrir
ooba (4) -
Alfred Borden, quadz08, Goat on a Raft, PrideandJoy
StupendousMan (2)-
Tammy, Messiah Complex
Thor665 (2) -
Benmage, elleheathen
Cephrir (3) -
Syryana, macmollie, Garruk Relentless
Alfred Borden (1) -
Thor665
PeaceBringer (1) -
Nautilius
Goat on a Raft (1) -
Zdenek
Andrius (1) -
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting (2)
- SafetyDance, Tierce

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to lynch
  • Deadline Date: 1st of October at 17:05 EDT
  • Deadline Countdown: (expired on 2013-10-01 17:05:01)
  • Thor and Benmage are V/la
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

bY 'i WILL POST AFTER WORK' I apparently meant 'I will play cookie clicker alot' sorry. Seeing the word miller drains my will to post.
##Vote: Cephir

Hey dude Ima let you finish but since all of Messiah has been Desperado so far he's pretty obvtown so you should shut the hell up.
Actually I was curious so I iso'd you and tried to guess who you were votng based on how you were cheering for elle and Thor, maybe a pass here and there at other people, and I got way back and saw it was quadz, which I thought was holy shit because I would never have guessed! I was like you put a vote down and forgot about it. That's bad btw.
I don't remember if I still hate quadz actually I haven't seen any of his posts in the last five pages? Its not going anywhere though so eh.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If someone asked me something I didn't see it when I skimmed over the last ten pages so put it in extra large bold with my name so I can see it. Even wqhen im half asleep i see shiny bold letterings.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by Nautilius »

In post 774, Tierce wrote:Excuse me as I snipe in from the sidelines.
:(
In post 783, Zdenek wrote:Nacho, did you write 738? If not, could you tell me what you think of it.
I wrote it and I think it's the best damn post written in the history of posts. Why?
In post 791, macmollie wrote:kanye
Why is this?
In post 798, Cephrir wrote:I'm not really sure. I'd love it if someone more familiar could tell me how Thor plays scum.
Not like this.

Shadoweh
: Are you going to marry someone or not?
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Thor, do you want to explain to me why you're trying to lynch Alfred?
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Post by Nautilius »

Vote: StupendousMan

resorting
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 807, Nautilius wrote:
In post 774, Tierce wrote:Excuse me as I snipe in from the sidelines.
:(
There was content in that post! It was mostly an excuse for me to unvote Amrun and then I got excited because Thor is kind of silly. So yeah.

I'll get to this when my circadian cycle makes some sense again. Hopefully that means tomorrow.
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:38 am

Post by StupendousMan »

In post 187, Zdenek wrote:
In post 184, kanyeknowsbest wrote:zed do you think that i would try to call someone out on rolefishing as scum unless i was positive i could put a lot of momentum behind it?
I just think that scum try to jump on reasons to accuse people of things that are generally regarded as scum-tells, and when someone does that, and it's not the thing they're suggesting, it's scummy
This post becomes relevant in the quote below.
In post 396, Zdenek wrote:
In post 376, Tammy wrote:Also, people were jumping to claim it being a scum slip that the scum team were made up of wights, which is impossible. Faraday picks roles first in upicks. Then he picks alignments. A wight could be town, while Rob Stark could be scum.
What do you think of what Tierce and Shadoweh said about this?

Anyway, I don't buy that the mods would have informed the miller about the presence of non-standard cops, so Thor's miller claim looks bogus,
- I'm a miller, but you could still investigate me as town.

Unvote
Vote Thor
In this post he does the same thing that led him to think KKB was scummy. He jumped onto the easy "that claim is bogus so you're scum" argument. He contradicted himself and went for an easy vote target.
In post 512, Zdenek wrote:Eh. I just read through a list of roles, and at this point, there's really no use in pushing Thor on the matter.
I'm getting the feeling that you backed out of the issue to avoid any further suspicion. Are you trying to say that you were unfamiliar with the commonly used miller role? I don't think so.
In post 778, Zdenek wrote:
Unvote
Vote Goat

Mainly for their interaction with Benmage which seemed like they were just trying to be antagonistic.
Still hasn't answered as to what his other reasons were, and I don't think he has any. His vote is weak, and it looks like he only voted just to leave his vote somewhere.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zdenek
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 am

Post by Nautilius »

this post is gonna be ugly; it's the GRAND REWORKING one.

Spoiler: Alfred
In post 353, Alfred Borden wrote:I expected way more blazing glory from your catch up and I feel very unfulfilled =/ Please please please towninate faster.
What do you think about this? I'm currently hauling all the ass I have to haul, but this is pretty much the towniest I've ever been on Day 1 in a while.
In post 353, Alfred Borden wrote:Also, what do you think of Andy and his PR in particular? (I have meta markers for him but it's tough for me to find stuff while looking through it personally.)
So now that the first step in our glorious plan has come to its conclusion, I expect that Andy is less likely to fake the PR as scum than he is as town. In addition, I know he was waffling about staying in this game because of his sort of massflake recently, and I know a scum role PM would be a strong lean towards replacing out, so opening with something fun as opposed to something boring is actually a stronger sign towards being town than it should be. I also expect that although it's something not completely out of the realm of fakeability, so he's gonna go from a lean-town read to a GOD TOWN read when he actually gets into the game and he actually links up with people and do stuff. If he's scum, there will never be *that* moment; everything he does will be underwhelming.
In post 613, Alfred Borden wrote:I need you to go into more detail on the Cephrir townread since I was kinda vacillating earlier between scum and now null for him.
What is your current read on him? I thought his interaction with Thor was a nice way for him to become an easy townread for the unwashed masses. And if not that, then the bottom of #798 should sell you. If that doesn't, nothing will and you should probably just leave that read to me.
In post 613, Alfred Borden wrote:(especially on P&J)
Town.
In post 409, Alfred Borden wrote:Town:
Me!
Tammy
P&J
Tierce
Zdenek

Shadoweh
In post 654, Alfred Borden wrote:Scum Candidates:
Syryana
Andrius
Shadoweh
Why?

Spoiler: Benmage
In post 576, Benmage wrote:It's not that he claimed Miller... its that he claimed Miller, and said its site Meta to treat him as conftown now...
Why does it matter if he says site meta tells us to treat him as conftown?
In post 581, Benmage wrote:Question, where's the protown aspect of Thor incorrectly claiming on purpose? Him trying to make a mockery of us pursuing his claim.... Yeah I can see scum doing that.
I can also see anyone doing that who is a little overzealous about trying to prove a point.
In post 612, Benmage wrote:So yeah... judge him on his play has still be my statement. I guess the "auto-confirm town" was a joke, and I didn't see that.
It seemed like your big problem with Thor was his auto-confirmed town bit. What's your biggest problem with him now?

Spoiler: Cephrir
In post 152, Cephrir wrote:chesskid and Tierce are probably town; I thought Shadoweh was town but 149 is not so good.
These are the only reads you gave me + Andrius town :(
Where are the rest?
In post 423, Cephrir wrote:I am beginning to believe Shadoweh is indeed town (again), though the softclaiming issue will need to be cleared up at some point before I can be fully comfortable. This is not an invitation to clear it up, of course, just noting.
I think it cleared itself up. Talk to me about Shadoweh.
In post 639, Cephrir wrote:don't care for the note formatting as they don't feel like how a townie would keep their notes,
:]
In post 716, Cephrir wrote:Not that I probably have as much experience with her but I'm feeling similarly.
Why did this come up? She currently is post leader #4; what did you expect her to be?
In post 773, Cephrir wrote:So you're saying you wouldn't? Not that I think this is a gambit even if you're scum.
What? Thor is scum that is a scum miller?

Spoiler: kanyeknowsbest
i think you are really town but I wanna keep quiet about it =]
although i would love to hear what you're thinking on Thor.

Spoiler: macmollie
quadz vote = mac
amrun vote = mac?
#470 = mac
#568 = mac

I miss him :(
I wanna chat with him. Can you bring him out to play too?

Does guapo's rule have anything to do with why you voted quadz?

When did you get a good townread on Thor and why do you have a good townread on me? I figured I would look too town by now :(

Also, does this feel like a multiball game? I don't want it to be.

Spoiler: Syryana
In post 737, Syryana wrote:Dayvig StupendousMan immediately.
Why not lynch this first?

Who's the scummiest out of our band?

Spoiler: Thor665
In post 521, Thor665 wrote:I don't recall too many of you being part of leading brilliant lynches of me last I checked.
Is there anyone who led a brilliant Thor lynch? I have fond memories of you dying in No Lynching Town, but I wouldn't regard it as brilliant.
In post 615, Thor665 wrote:In other news, I'm okay with the idea of Alfred ending up dead now.
This came out of the blue. Why did you scumread Alfred here?
In post 729, Thor665 wrote:Because he posted a reads list that contains so few town reads combined with a handful of weak wristed scum reads combined with not including me a player he may or may not have just indicated should die and/or had nonsensical votes. Also, he had just indicated a townread on Benmage but left him off his town list, making either this lista lie, or his advocacy of Benmage=teh townz a lie, so either way I want him dead now.
So what? That didn't seem like a full reads list to me; it seemed like a continuation of his last reads list (which had Amrun considerably lower, Shadoweh & Syryana considerably higher, and lacked SD. What did you think the scum motivation was for posting that list? Did you think Alfred-scum forgot they had the abilities they could make posts like #249, or make full reads lists like the one before? Or do you think it's scummy just because they aren't reflecting what they are saying? What do you think of the rest of their posts?

Spoiler: Tierce
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Nautilius »

In post 269, Andrius wrote:*lies at feet of*
Amrun
quadz
cephrir
AVGOATBIRD
macmollie
shadoweh
tammy

*patiently waiting*
ooba
stupendousman
benmage

*snaps at*
kkb
elleheathen
garruk
alfred borden
actually this reads list is better than i thought.
StupendousMan
StupendousMan
Goon
StupendousMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:06 am

Post by StupendousMan »

In post 637, Messiah Complex wrote:Why do you care what it can accomplish?
When you ask something that accomplishes nothing you are doing nothing to contribute and are either fluff posting or scum. Since it seems like mollie's playstyle involves a decent amount of fluff, I'm going to consider it null.
In post 637, Messiah Complex wrote:Why so eager to defend yourself?
You don't let someone off the hook when they provide no reasoning for their suspicion.

Desp, I admire your efforts to put a reasonable case together, but I think you can do much better.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:17 am

Post by Nautilius »

Messiah Complex (Desperado/Formerfish)
ooba
SafetyDance
Shadoweh
StupendousMan
Thor665
Tierce
Zdenek

list #2
peacebringer & andrius were hard to take off. everyone else not so much.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Tierce »

I was about to say that the puppy was good and you were promised content from it, Nacho. But if you have me in your list of possible scum you're really getting terrible at this game.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Wow, this game is just like the last one.

Lot's of filler posts, egos and meta-gashing . Oh what fun day one. Anyway, yay, caught up on 30+ pages in 2.5 days. \o/

Reads list, mostly gut based and leanings at this stage but it's a start to work with.

TOWN
quadz
zednek
amrun
peace
ooba
cephrir
benmage
messiah complex

NULL BLOCK
tierce
tammy
shadoweh
syrana
stupendous

MAFIA
Garruk
nautilius
alfred
ellebereth
kanye
goat
pride
andrius
macmollie
thor

Vote: Garruk Relentless
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:04 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Oh, was 721 game-related at all?
"You got a chapter in one of those books on jumping to conclusions? You attach an assumption to a piece of evidence, you start to bend the narrative to support it, prejudice yourself."
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:15 am

Post by Nautilius »

In post 816, Tierce wrote:I was about to say that the puppy was good and you were promised content from it, Nacho. But if you have me in your list of possible scum you're really getting terrible at this game.
I won't acknowledge that you're town until you give me the content I want.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 818, SafetyDance wrote:Oh, was 721 game-related at all?
Nah, they went and eloped on us. A scandal, really, but what thrills.

Can you explain how on earth you happen to have ten scumreads?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Tierce »

Also if SafetyDance flips scum I am immediately calling for blood and lynching the Nautilius slot for the elleheathen/ellebereth/Ellibereth slip. In fact I am awfully tempted to go there immediately because how the heck do you do that unless Elli is present on your mind due to QT posts. I don't see the first post causing such an impression.

Nacho. :( You went and drew scum on us?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Tierce »

Nautilius can you provide (obviously from completed games) QT threads where Elli has posted? Please and thank you.

Bed. I'll drown my sorrows on more Sanderson stuff.
Nautilius
Nautilius
Goon
Nautilius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Nautilius »

Hold on, let me go through Syryana's posting history to find a gif that will accurately describe how I feel right how.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Tierce »

Yeah I am okay with this.

VOTE: SafetyDance

I hope to wake up and see GOOD THINGS from you, Nacho.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”