Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 2371, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2370, Lord Mhork wrote:But what about the purple card? And the whole copping Jal was just ridiculous.

They're possible, why are you so upset that I'm voting you anyway?

Tch. I'm not upset. I'm just trying to see why you want me over xis or a no lynch at this late stage of the game.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 4.01

Xisiqomelir - 1 (Lord Mhork) (L-3)
Lord Mhork - 1 (Cheery Dog) (L-3)

Not Voting: Jal, Jake from State Farm, SafetyDance

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-03-11 21:00:00)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

mod, I voted xis a while back and never unvoted
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Jal »

I'm going to get back to this in a bit. I have to look at something to do with the cards first.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2344, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 2320, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2308, Lord Mhork wrote:That's a really stupid ability. I coulda sworn someone mentioned it counted the number of deeds.

Just more evidence you really didn't bother to read anything at all
Day 2
. What on earth were you doing?

In post 2295, SafetyDance wrote:Graphical representation of the night actions

Spoiler:

Holy shit, I suck with abbreviations. :facepalm:

P-edit: Where did #2318 come from, did not see that at all. :S

Anyway using that list Jal mhork and cheery would have to be both be scum; 6 alive = 4 town + 2 scum.

No I didn't read anything
Day Three
. I was bored and figured the game was won, remember?

Please, commit seppuku.

In post 2335, Jal wrote:Has anyone at all seen any results with their watcher/tracker roles?

In post 2331, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2325, Jal wrote:Well, I agree with Jake here.

Nuff said.

Xis gave you and I 'inno' cop reports. Aren't you concerned about lynching him and he's scum and what that would mean for you?

I've had you as a town read since D1 post-Lurker scum slip. Xis should not have been investigating someone who was obviously townie. I didn't even pay attention to see what everyone else's role last night was until a few hours before deadline when I actually read the game to make my own decision. I would have changed it. What would I have to be worried about?

Post Lurker-slip? Was Robert even here then? :?:

Yep, you've confoodled my noodle. Last post was: Post #450 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:23 pm
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:43 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2334, Jake from State Farm wrote:I have no idea what any of these posts mean but I'm thoroughly entertained and will change my avatar when I get to a pc

Rofl you actually did this. Jake from WIFOM Farm. WIFOM Jake (that sounds more like you're an outlaw). "What are you drinking? Err...merlot?"

Yeah, basically your 1v1 with Xis full of WINE.

The cartoon, well its basically you/jal vs xis with LM appropriately sitting in the bleachers with his bff Cheery. GNR would the Ump but couldn't be bothered trying to plant his mug there. :P

To me, we've got a bit of yin/yang here at the moment. 3 players (jal, jake, moi) that are active and 3 (xis mdork cheery) who are cruising. Could be alignment indicative. Some people like posting less as scum because less chance of doing a lurker, but then some may like posting to appear actively doing something. *shrugs* depends on the person.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:52 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2341, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 2324, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ xis

In vanger mafia you definitely posted more than you have here. You are averaging a post ever 1 and a 1/3 pages. This isn't anything like your town play either.

It's been busy for me this year, but I consider my posting type identical to my Vanger play, in that it focuses primarily on motive, even if the frequency has been lower.

In post 96, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 39, Mehdi2277 wrote:
And Xis the game started onlt about 5 hours ago so how his making him post now needed (same for robert).

I like to encourage participation in the game, I think it makes it more enjoyable for everyone.

I'm curious as to where this Lurker wagon will take us. In fact, I'm willing to help it along.

UNVOTE: Lord Mhork
VOTE: Lurker

L-3 I believe.

@Jal
: Which is the most negative reaction you have seen to this wagon? Is it telling of alignment to you?

@StrangerCoug
: I read all of Dirty Dealing, so I sort of see where you're coming from. Do you think your perceptions of that game are more or less instructive from modding it rather than playing it? I'm having trouble phrasing this but I mean could you pick up on things more subtle than salamence faking a post-restriction?

Spoiler:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2341, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 2315, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ xis - there is no way we are both telling the truth. Nobody visited safety, I wasn't roleblocked, you claim an inno on safety

It's not possible.

Jake, Safety claimed Mehdi made
no visit
N1. That's not a "no result", that's a negative result.

In post 1027, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 1025, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 993, Mehdi2277 wrote:And xis scum motive to claim 1 shot doc who saved no one is?

That doesn't exist either.

@SafetyDance
: What is a general description of your result's format? Is it something like "Visited: X" or "Did not visit"?

That I decided to do the action against the player mentioned but
didn't see anything.

You know what, I'm prepared to just vote you now. Not only are you playing dense, stupid, illogical and annoying but trying to reply properly to your quote walls is fucking annoying and insanely time consuming. Patience and motivation is evaporating, just want to be done with it.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2372, Xisiqomelir wrote:
What about it? I received it last night. We all admit, I believe, that it does nothing. Please tell me why I'd hide it from town as any alignment.

No, the correct question is why would CONFIRMED TOWN Mehdi would hide it from town as town. That would be your only avenue, you're not even trying to take it.

Motivation for why someone would hide the purple was brought up before the day 3 lynch, by me, twice. You should have read it, you should be familiar with it and if Mehdi had read everything, and he played competently enough that everything he said points to that, then he would have seen it too and mentioned the extra card.

If you're asking us to trust you over conf-town then that's an easy choice to make.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:36 am

Post by SafetyDance »

And seriously, if Jake was town, then that would mean Cheery and Mhork both are scum so you shouldn't care which one to lynch and not suggesting a no lynch.

If you think there's a manipulation role, then why would you have jake or even jal in your town reads. They have both today come out with "I haven't been roleblocked" and jake has you in a 1v1 WHICH YOU KEEP IGNORING.

Meanwhile, because of my result on Mehdi, which must've gone through day one because 1) I was successful in watching jal and 2) no evidence that he didn't use it contrary to his claim (because he's town), that is why I have been bringing it up that there could be, or has to be action interference going here. Also, I got two nights in a row of "D.S.A", if there is such a role in game then I believe I was possibly targets (or my roles?) which would indicate Jake is lying. Holy Baloney Batman, isn't he the guy counter-claiming you visited me?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:44 am

Post by SafetyDance »

If I was going purely based on reads and how I feel about that player then I would be up for lynching Xis or Mhork. Xis, doesn't need further explanation, Mhork has had bipolar since day one in his play and he's only starting to be active again now. In mylo.

But I'm not.

Don't trust the others, even Jal who could be close to as conf-town as possible, could have bussed for cred and could have the sole killing role if killing is indeed only available for those that hold the cards. Cheerys play, hie posts make me go "he's town" and then the next one makes me feel uneasy about him. Also trying to figure out the setup and wtf GNR has done with it is mind-numbing and frustrating.

In post 2376, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Current Vote Count 4.01

Xisiqomelir - 1 (Lord Mhork) (L-3)
Lord Mhork - 1 (Cheery Dog) (L-3)

Not Voting: Jal, Jake from State Farm, SafetyDance

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-03-11 21:00:00)

In post 2377, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod, I voted xis a while back and never unvoted

Pretty sure Xis did a no-lynch vote too.

So finally a vote count and its not even right :/
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What about it? I received it last night. We all admit, I believe, that it does nothing. Please tell me why I'd hide it from town as any alignment.

It's also interesting to note here that you ask why
you
would hide it rather than why
Medhi
would have hidden it.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2386, Lord Mhork wrote:

It's also interesting to note here that you ask why
you
would hide it rather than why
Medhi
would have hidden it.

Pre-empted by about 40 minutes. Do you need spectacles?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:37 pm

Ugh, I can't read your walls right now safety, what the fuck did you say in bullet form please?

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Yeah I'm a moron and misread your post. I don't even know what I was thinking there, 'cept that I thought you missed a point. >.<
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2388, Jake from State Farm wrote:Ugh, I can't read your walls right now safety, what the fuck did you say in bullet form please?

1. You can't be bothered to read ~600 words
2. Complaining about walls only now
3. No mention of it with Xis' gigantic posts before
4. No mention of it when I multi-posted discussions/reads after being away from the thread before.
5. Lazy town on mylo is terrible
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Deed Counter Owners please announce who you investigated all nights. Thanks.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Way to overreact. I've had a busy day and was just checking in on my phone. I tried to read your first couple but I honestly had no idea what you were even trying to say.

I asked a favor, You want to be an asshole instead? I'll just be one too. Gonna do nothing else.

Vote stays on xis, no more posts from me til deadline. Im not announcing who I'm watching.

Peace

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2373, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Also if cheery wasn't watched, why on earth would scum leave him alive?
IMO it's xis/cheery as scum. Cheery's vote on mhork makes no sense. Today's only options are xis, me, or NL. Cheery wanted to NL and instead votes mhork? Makes no sense.

The time for no lynching has been and gone, I think it would only hasn't been worthwhile had we had a claim of someone using the other get out of jail free card, but with no claims of use I believe that means scum must have no killed last night. Which potentially they'd do again tonight if we did go with the no lynch.

We could therefore try having jal eliminate someone else at night believing scum won't submit a kill, but if that was on town scum would win if they did kill. while it would work by a town xis catching the scum, I'm not entirely sure if he is telling the truth anyway.
I rather lynch people based on day play rather than absence of claimed night actions, especially when the watchers/trackers in this game are having trouble actually seeing any actions. (each other and medhi's doc at the least)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2391, SafetyDance wrote:Deed Counter Owners please announce who you investigated all nights. Thanks.

Already mentioned, but I can do it again.
Jal
Didn't use
Didn't use
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Xis used his on LM, so just Jal.

If you didn't understand the parts you read Jake then mention those parts and I might try to clear it up for you but I'm not going to help you be lazy.

/||---------------------------------------||\

So here's a bridge, get over it.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 922, SafetyDance wrote:I was about half way through this thread then went back to re-read the first few pages after the n1 kills were announced and BS + UN flipped. Now I've also read the last two pages before the lynch so I found out that Lurker slipped and found the post with a bit of digging.

So I'm going to put some thoughts down on the original Lurker wagon whilst it's all fresh because I'm horrible at note taking and remembering things so I want it posted, then I can come back and see if I feel any different. Apologies if its stuff already covered.

L-1 wagon was:

Agent_Ireland (unvoted 1st (after claim))

Jal (unvoted 3rd)
Xisiqomelir (unvoted 4th)
Lord Mhork
Mogadishu Jones (unvoted 2nd)

StrangerCoug (CheeryDog)

Jake also labelled Lurker scum but didn't put his vote there until scum slip was caught.
Mogadishu was actually on the wagon, off the wagon, on the wagon then off after claim.

Two fellow scum and the SK were on the first Lurker wagon? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Referencing the VC and the L-1 vote.

Vote:Jake
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Jal »

There is a glitch in the matrix.

Who here got a card at the *beginning* of D1?

On Safety's list it doesn't list.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2397, Jal wrote:There is a glitch in the matrix.

Who here got a card at the *beginning* of D1?

On Safety's list it doesn't list.

What do you mean? Is there an error in that post? If so, where?

Was going to update it for the day at some stage, would like to know if there are any errors. And why no one spotted them earlier :/

Post #2088 it is people, I'll have another look through myself too.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Is this what you were talking about Jal?

Spoiler: Jal

Card #1

Card Type:
PURPLE

Street Name:
Unknown

Ability: None
Received:
At Start

Card #2

Card Type:
RAILROAD

Street Name:
Unknown

Ability:
Unknown

Received: At Start

Card #3

Card Type:
LIGHT BLUE
("light green")
Street Name:
Unknown

Ability: Deed Counter (=> 2)
Received: Night 2

Card #4

Card Type:
DARK BLUE

Street Name:
Park Place

Ability: Vigilante
Received: Day 2

Card #5

Card Type:
RAILROAD

Street Name:
Unknown

Ability:
Unknown

Received: Night 2

Card #6

Card Type:
DARK BLUE

Street Name:
Boardwalk

Ability: Vigilante
Received: Day 3

Card 3 should have been "At Start". It was likely a copypasta error from CD's card. I knew you had three at the start:

Spoiler: working out
Name/Total/D1/D2/D3
Cheery 4 3/1/0
Guille 3 2/1/0
JakeFSF 3 2/0/1
Jal 6
/1/2
LMhork 2 2/0/0
Mehdi 2 2/0/0
Safety 4 2/1/1
Xis 3 2/0/1

Monkey 2/1/0