UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

Mehdi, Baby Spice, please join me on this Jal lynch wagon if you're not here already.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

BrawlGuy, you too. You seem like a decent fellow and I'd hate for you to be scum this game.

Because then you'd have to die.

Anyway, either way, bussing your buddy Jal early will help you in the long run.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Are you purposely game throwing UN? If you are going to game throw please replace out
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:39 am

Lurker lynch is the only lynch happening today
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Jake people can believe different things then you. Jal is arguable day 2 for a lynch but not now.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:56 am

Post by UberNinja »

Mehdi.

Step away from the crazy man in the red shirt.

Trust me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 pm

In post 848, UberNinja wrote:
In post 846, Jake from State Farm wrote:And we are not lynching the person who caught the scum slip, we are lynching the person who admitted he was scum

Lmao you put too much faith in your supposed "scum slips"

We are lynching Jal and that's all there is to it.

I take back what I said earlier about you being scum, because you'd have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to play as scum in this way.
Lord Mhork is still a definite possibility though

You said I was scum by the middle of page 6, but I hadn't even posted in the game yet. Now you say I'm too stupid to play this way as scum because I want to lynch the person who botched their fake claim? Get a clue and vote lurker. Jal isn't happening today
Show
Things I've learned.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yes, buuuut, I had already read some of your clueless shit at the end of the game by that point though, hadn't I? ;)
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by Jal »

Your argument for scum-Jal comes down to, "I was in Jal's first two scum games and she was scum there and I helped lynch her. Therefore, she is scum here." Then you find things which you think are scummy to help prove an assumption you've already began without reading. There is no argument there it's fucking bias assuming you're town, assuming you're just not blatant scum this game.

Why in the world, after seeing you in several games and playing with you in several games would I get all bitchy at you playing the same stupid ass way in this game again? Oh wait a minute, YOU ACTUALLY DID THE EXACT SAME THING I TOLD BRAWL YOU WOULD DO? Congratulations, you came up for an argument for why I'm not stupid. Also, I never complained about activity from other people either.

As scum, there is no scum motivation for me to serious vote scum partner Lurker off the bat and hard bus. There is also no reason for me to point out the discrepancy in his claim, while several people had already posted, one obviously having read his post, and didn't find it themselves just to draw attention away from two active bandwagons. No.

This still comes down to one thing: Lurker is scum. You can't take away his self-vote, his several admittance of not wanting to give the town info and of him not being part of town, and his vote for me after your vote which doesn't make sense with what he has been saying and doing the entire game. There was no reason for him to vote me other than that I was now a counter-wagon to help him live.

He's going to be lynched today. There is no changing the wagon because you think you gots something special on something you've already made up in your head. And when he does get lynched, he'll clear: Me, Robert, Mhork, and maybe you (it's in contention).
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I just remembered something. I'm fine with Lurker being lynched, I guess.

I wanted to make one more post though before I vote Lurker
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Here I'll just comment on Lurker for a sec:

In post 276, Lurker wrote:Ok, I see I am Near being lynched, L-1, nearly at the end of my rope and the like.

I am A vanilla townie.

I have A Railroad Card, But It Doesn't do anything yet.

Does anyone else have a railroad card?

The manner of speaking being employed here makes me think Lurker is not a native English speaker, or at the very least, that he is young and/or un(der)educated.

This post doesn't really do much for me in terms of alignment. But why did you wait to claim the Electric Company card until later?

In post 278, Lurker wrote:
In post 277, Mehdi2277 wrote:How many cards do you have?

2. My second Card is a bit powerful. It's the electric company.

My railroad is B & O.

In post 307, Lurker wrote:My 1-shot ability Is watcher.

In post 422, Lurker wrote:
In post 419, Lord Mhork wrote:Baby Spice, are you Shadoweh? I miss her...

Robert, does watcher even definitely mean town? Isn't scum watcher possible?

Quoted from "http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher"

"Mafia Watchers have been known to exist and have much less stigma attached to them. They can be used to find protective roles (by targetting likely Doctor targets), or to give foreknowledge of possible investigations (by watching a Mafia partner). In a setup with multiple killers, a Mafia Watcher may be able to identify opposing killers. They are fairly solid power roles in scum hands."

Okay... your Electric Company ability is "a bit powerful", and you've claimed it's Watcher, and talked about the Watcher role a bit, including posting a link to the role's MafiaWiki page. I, too, think Watcher is a pretty strong role. It's almost as good as a Cop in some ways, and even better in some ways. It makes it very hard for the Mafia to get certain people killed without sacrificing at least one of their own in return. This can be game-breakingly good for town, unless the Watcher is killed off very soon.

In post 656, Lurker wrote:
In post 650, UberNinja wrote:Okay I more or less decided I'm not gonna read the thread up until this point which is probably really gonna hamper my scumhunting but I might as well try to get in the game because up until now all I've really been doing is prod dodging.

So can somebody please explain to me what's going on so I can begin to play? thx

Quick summary (I think)

RANDOM VOTING!
I Countervote saying joke is "weak reasoning"
Discussion about jokes and whether it is still RVS (medhi brings up rolefishing, but does not do it.) #17 - #27
Robert2424 bandwagon takes off becuase "he takes jokes too seriously." (or some reasoning like that) Post #32
for most players, ti is said we are OUT OF RVS. (no post number)
I say we are still in RVS, as I think that the discussion is still weak. #44
Jal makes case on me here, says I am bailing out by leaving my vote from RVS (Or something like that) #66
Bandwagon ensues (Insert "Sheeping argument" shenanigans) Starts at post #66
Medhi calls Jal Reasoning a bit "dumb". #73 & #79
SOme day 1 theory whether to lynch or not to lynch. #86 - #95
Babyspice starts posting statistics #101
Medhi and Babyspice are not both on Jal.
Mogodishu Jones Votes babyspice for her "Statistics argument" #117
Mhork Bandwagons on my wagon #119
Medhi switches to Mhork #128
I am at L-3
Jake from state farm Randomly Says Sup #154
StrangerCoug votes Mhork saying something like "I don't like him saying that early wagons are bad" #162
I vote MHork, conflict ensues. #168
#176 - #187 is Jake getting back in the game.
#202 Jake has scum read on me
Page 9 is medhi and jones talking back and forth.
Post #239 Robert Votes JAl saying " Jal directing Babyspice is defensive"
#255 Jake Votes SC, No reason at the time.
#257 I AM AT L-1 !!!! Things start getting heated. ( He "Sheeped"(according to me) off of Mhork's defense on page 9.)
PAge 11 is SC and Jake from state farm going at it.
I claim #276 VInilla Townie with a Railroad card, saying I have cards in addition.
#278 I say I have The eletric complany card as well.

#307 I say the eletric company is 1-shot Tracker.

Unvoting and argument ensues due to the staggered nature of my claim.
#342 Sc Bandwagon is started by Jal.
Page #15 Robert get Doublevoter Card, dissusion ensues. (IDK why I keep saying ensues.)
#381 Babyspice Uses more statistics.
Page #16 is continueation of SC bandwagon.
PAges #18 -21 Is abotu the cards, adn the bastard element in the game.
That's all I have time for right now, maybe I'll finish the sumary.
P.S NOw that I look at it, It isn't exactly quick.

This post begs the question of why he would completely misremember his role/ability.
In post 658, Lurker wrote:It gets confusing when compiling this many events.

I didn't mean to construe things.

And this somewhat answers it. It's easy to make mistakes. And I subconsciously group Tracker and Watcher together in my head too, even though Watcher is far more powerful. So I can believe that he made this mistake in earnest.

In post 691, Lurker wrote:Truant: "[...] scum can play really well and only make one mistake. That's all that is necessary as not every post will be scummy. All you need is one solid slip and you can find scum.

In post 703, Lurker wrote:
In post 702, Jal wrote:He obviously wants the day to end early too. Fact is, it's more beneficial for scum right now to end the day and end the flow of conversation. Also, I might just die tonight for pointing out his scum slip.

LOL.

WIFOM.

Maybe I just hate you.

By the way, I dare you to not lynch me.

Jal's post where she says "I might just die tonight" reeks of scum, btw.

Lurker's response sounds like a fucking weird-ass copy of his weird-ass play from Newbie 1299 Mafia Gangnam Style.
In other words, weird as shit. I can more likely see this kind of statement coming from scum though.

Perhaps he's thinking if he says weird stuff to/about Jal, that nobody will suspect they are buddies together.

And at the same time he's mad at Jal for bussing him.

In post 713, Lurker wrote:
In post 712, Jal wrote:
In post 709, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Singling out people as top suspicions just means Scum know who to tailor/watch/bus/protect/commute/etc. better, since. As of right now, they don't really have the best targets. Baby's pretty up there, then there's a smattering of stuff behind her, since we haven't really come to any consensus. As far as Town roles, Cop and Vidge just need to be on anyone scummy or AntiTown to be effective, Tracker is less effective if Scum know who's trackerbait, and Watcher and Doc just need to be on anyone Town, etc. It's a lot harder to effectively use PRs as Scum.

They may know who is Scum and who is Town, but they don't know how that differs from what we think, unless we tell them.

I don't think Lurker wants to end the phase because it's an advantage to Scum, I think he just personally wants this over.

Scum already know this. They do have the best targets because they already know who is scum and who is town and who suspects them. They know how we differ because we have already expressed our feelings on everyone already. Putting up reasons for who we think is scum NOW doesn't help scum detect who is what power role. We help a cop or vig by helping narrow down who exactly is town or more likely scum. They can choose to take it or leave what people say. We're not going to come to a consensus anyhow, but we will discuss who is probably linked/not linked with Lurker.

I have personally, as scum, ended the day early with an early hammer to end conversation. I have also suggested my confirmed partner to do so in a game as well. I have had other partners just end the day early on their own behalf. Ending the day early when we just got new information only helps scum. We have players that haven't even reacted to his confirmed scum status. That means less to work with. It's easy just to have someone hammered and just not discuss it the next day or take it like it was obvious.

This dicussion is pointless and anti-town and is the exact thing I meant by "being stupid." I won't discuss this further with you. If you want Lurker lynched right now, then you are going to have to wait for Medhi to actually post in this thread instead of in his other threads, Baby Spice to come back, or Uber to check back in and maybe read some posts. Until then, I'm going to go through the thread. Not like someone is around to hammer anyhow.

There is a glaring hole in this, but If I answer it, It will give a significant amount of information to the town.

This is a LOT bigger of a scum slip than the other thing being paraded around.

Saying he doesn't want to give a significant amount of information to "the town".

Jal's much-alluded-to "scum slip" is chopped liver next to this. Just sayin'.

In post 795, Lurker wrote:
In post 792, Jake from State Farm wrote:Funny lurker mentions lurking and who shows up...

Lurker, you just need to stfu. I'm not active lurking, I responded to a post directed at me. You are trolling and are starting to annoy me. Can we end this day already?

Q, save the read, lurker admitted to being scum. He botched his claim. Lets do this already

Bro, If you want me to STFU lynch me.

You have the power.

Everyone knows i'm scum.

This is my only chance to talk, so you could have the courtesy to let me talk instead of being condescending.

So STFU and get it done if you actually can back it up.

Bolded is obv.

Anyway...

So Lurker, what information is it that don't you want "the town" to know about Jal?

And if you're town, why are you coming out and claiming scum? ... ARE you scum?

If you're town, you'd better give me some damn good answers.
Because you sound scummy as fuck.

Sincerely,
UberNinja
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i.e. This is your last chance to save yourself, Lurker.

If you're town, prove it, motherfucker.

Vote: Lurker
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Lurker »

In post 856, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 848, UberNinja wrote:
In post 846, Jake from State Farm wrote:And we are not lynching the person who caught the scum slip, we are lynching the person who admitted he was scum

Lmao you put too much faith in your supposed "scum slips"

We are lynching Jal and that's all there is to it.

I take back what I said earlier about you being scum, because you'd have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive to play as scum in this way.
Lord Mhork is still a definite possibility though

You said I was scum by the middle of page 6, but I hadn't even posted in the game yet. Now you say I'm too stupid to play this way as scum because I want to lynch the person who botched their fake claim? Get a clue and vote lurker. Jal isn't happening today

Patience is a virtue.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 pm

ITT: UN proves he's a moron and should have listened to me when I said lurker admitted he was scum
Show
Things I've learned.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

So are we doing this now or waiting some more.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Lurker »

In post 860, UberNinja wrote:Here I'll just comment on Lurker for a sec:

In post 276, Lurker wrote:Ok, I see I am Near being lynched, L-1, nearly at the end of my rope and the like.

I am A vanilla townie.

I have A Railroad Card, But It Doesn't do anything yet.

Does anyone else have a railroad card?

The manner of speaking being employed here makes me think Lurker is not a native English speaker, or at the very least, that he is young and/or un(der)educated.

This post doesn't really do much for me in terms of alignment. But why did you wait to claim the Electric Company card until later?

In post 278, Lurker wrote:
In post 277, Mehdi2277 wrote:How many cards do you have?

2. My second Card is a bit powerful. It's the electric company.

My railroad is B & O.

In post 307, Lurker wrote:My 1-shot ability Is watcher.

In post 422, Lurker wrote:
In post 419, Lord Mhork wrote:Baby Spice, are you Shadoweh? I miss her...

Robert, does watcher even definitely mean town? Isn't scum watcher possible?

Quoted from "http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher"

"Mafia Watchers have been known to exist and have much less stigma attached to them. They can be used to find protective roles (by targetting likely Doctor targets), or to give foreknowledge of possible investigations (by watching a Mafia partner). In a setup with multiple killers, a Mafia Watcher may be able to identify opposing killers. They are fairly solid power roles in scum hands."

Okay... your Electric Company ability is "a bit powerful", and you've claimed it's Watcher, and talked about the Watcher role a bit, including posting a link to the role's MafiaWiki page. I, too, think Watcher is a pretty strong role. It's almost as good as a Cop in some ways, and even better in some ways. It makes it very hard for the Mafia to get certain people killed without sacrificing at least one of their own in return. This can be game-breakingly good for town, unless the Watcher is killed off very soon.

In post 656, Lurker wrote:
In post 650, UberNinja wrote:Okay I more or less decided I'm not gonna read the thread up until this point which is probably really gonna hamper my scumhunting but I might as well try to get in the game because up until now all I've really been doing is prod dodging.

So can somebody please explain to me what's going on so I can begin to play? thx

Quick summary (I think)

RANDOM VOTING!
I Countervote saying joke is "weak reasoning"
Discussion about jokes and whether it is still RVS (medhi brings up rolefishing, but does not do it.) #17 - #27
Robert2424 bandwagon takes off becuase "he takes jokes too seriously." (or some reasoning like that) Post #32
for most players, ti is said we are OUT OF RVS. (no post number)
I say we are still in RVS, as I think that the discussion is still weak. #44
Jal makes case on me here, says I am bailing out by leaving my vote from RVS (Or something like that) #66
Bandwagon ensues (Insert "Sheeping argument" shenanigans) Starts at post #66
Medhi calls Jal Reasoning a bit "dumb". #73 & #79
SOme day 1 theory whether to lynch or not to lynch. #86 - #95
Babyspice starts posting statistics #101
Medhi and Babyspice are not both on Jal.
Mogodishu Jones Votes babyspice for her "Statistics argument" #117
Mhork Bandwagons on my wagon #119
Medhi switches to Mhork #128
I am at L-3
Jake from state farm Randomly Says Sup #154
StrangerCoug votes Mhork saying something like "I don't like him saying that early wagons are bad" #162
I vote MHork, conflict ensues. #168
#176 - #187 is Jake getting back in the game.
#202 Jake has scum read on me
Page 9 is medhi and jones talking back and forth.
Post #239 Robert Votes JAl saying " Jal directing Babyspice is defensive"
#255 Jake Votes SC, No reason at the time.
#257 I AM AT L-1 !!!! Things start getting heated. ( He "Sheeped"(according to me) off of Mhork's defense on page 9.)
PAge 11 is SC and Jake from state farm going at it.
I claim #276 VInilla Townie with a Railroad card, saying I have cards in addition.
#278 I say I have The eletric complany card as well.

#307 I say the eletric company is 1-shot Tracker.

Unvoting and argument ensues due to the staggered nature of my claim.
#342 Sc Bandwagon is started by Jal.
Page #15 Robert get Doublevoter Card, dissusion ensues. (IDK why I keep saying ensues.)
#381 Babyspice Uses more statistics.
Page #16 is continueation of SC bandwagon.
PAges #18 -21 Is abotu the cards, adn the bastard element in the game.
That's all I have time for right now, maybe I'll finish the sumary.
P.S NOw that I look at it, It isn't exactly quick.

This post begs the question of why he would completely misremember his role/ability.
In post 658, Lurker wrote:It gets confusing when compiling this many events.

I didn't mean to construe things.

And this somewhat answers it. It's easy to make mistakes. And I subconsciously group Tracker and Watcher together in my head too, even though Watcher is far more powerful. So I can believe that he made this mistake in earnest.

In post 691, Lurker wrote:Truant: "[...] scum can play really well and only make one mistake. That's all that is necessary as not every post will be scummy. All you need is one solid slip and you can find scum.

In post 703, Lurker wrote:
In post 702, Jal wrote:He obviously wants the day to end early too. Fact is, it's more beneficial for scum right now to end the day and end the flow of conversation. Also, I might just die tonight for pointing out his scum slip.

LOL.

WIFOM.

Maybe I just hate you.

By the way, I dare you to not lynch me.

Jal's post where she says "I might just die tonight" reeks of scum, btw.

Lurker's response sounds like a fucking weird-ass copy of his weird-ass play from Newbie 1299 Mafia Gangnam Style.
In other words, weird as shit. I can more likely see this kind of statement coming from scum though.

Perhaps he's thinking if he says weird stuff to/about Jal, that nobody will suspect they are buddies together.

And at the same time he's mad at Jal for bussing him.

In post 713, Lurker wrote:
In post 712, Jal wrote:
In post 709, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Singling out people as top suspicions just means Scum know who to tailor/watch/bus/protect/commute/etc. better, since. As of right now, they don't really have the best targets. Baby's pretty up there, then there's a smattering of stuff behind her, since we haven't really come to any consensus. As far as Town roles, Cop and Vidge just need to be on anyone scummy or AntiTown to be effective, Tracker is less effective if Scum know who's trackerbait, and Watcher and Doc just need to be on anyone Town, etc. It's a lot harder to effectively use PRs as Scum.

They may know who is Scum and who is Town, but they don't know how that differs from what we think, unless we tell them.

I don't think Lurker wants to end the phase because it's an advantage to Scum, I think he just personally wants this over.

Scum already know this. They do have the best targets because they already know who is scum and who is town and who suspects them. They know how we differ because we have already expressed our feelings on everyone already. Putting up reasons for who we think is scum NOW doesn't help scum detect who is what power role. We help a cop or vig by helping narrow down who exactly is town or more likely scum. They can choose to take it or leave what people say. We're not going to come to a consensus anyhow, but we will discuss who is probably linked/not linked with Lurker.

I have personally, as scum, ended the day early with an early hammer to end conversation. I have also suggested my confirmed partner to do so in a game as well. I have had other partners just end the day early on their own behalf. Ending the day early when we just got new information only helps scum. We have players that haven't even reacted to his confirmed scum status. That means less to work with. It's easy just to have someone hammered and just not discuss it the next day or take it like it was obvious.

This dicussion is pointless and anti-town and is the exact thing I meant by "being stupid." I won't discuss this further with you. If you want Lurker lynched right now, then you are going to have to wait for Medhi to actually post in this thread instead of in his other threads, Baby Spice to come back, or Uber to check back in and maybe read some posts. Until then, I'm going to go through the thread. Not like someone is around to hammer anyhow.

There is a glaring hole in this, but If I answer it, It will give a significant amount of information to the town.

This is a LOT bigger of a scum slip than the other thing being paraded around.

Saying he doesn't want to give a significant amount of information to "the town".

Jal's much-alluded-to "scum slip" is chopped liver next to this. Just sayin'.

In post 795, Lurker wrote:
In post 792, Jake from State Farm wrote:Funny lurker mentions lurking and who shows up...

Lurker, you just need to stfu. I'm not active lurking, I responded to a post directed at me. You are trolling and are starting to annoy me. Can we end this day already?

Q, save the read, lurker admitted to being scum. He botched his claim. Lets do this already

Bro, If you want me to STFU lynch me.

You have the power.

Everyone knows i'm scum.

This is my only chance to talk, so you could have the courtesy to let me talk instead of being condescending.

So STFU and get it done if you actually can back it up.

Bolded is obv.

Anyway...

So Lurker, what information is it that don't you want "the town" to know about Jal?

And if you're town, why are you coming out and claiming scum? ... ARE you scum?

If you're town, you'd better give me some damn good answers.
Because you sound scummy as fuck.

Sincerely,
UberNinja

First off,
I am scum. I admit to this.

To answer your first question, I am under 18, which is why It may seem as I am bad at wording.

The information I did not want to give to the town Is whether scum have daytalk, which they don't. (There, although it was obvious that shenanigans would be ensuing in the mafia day-chat if there was such.)

Anyone else want to ask me something? (I am open for discussion)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Have we lynched Lurker yet?

Damn vote abitlity removals, going to longer than it should (and it should have already happened)

I don't like UN's Jal case at all, it's all changing the words she said and other gejneral confirmation bias. From my reading of the game so far, Jal is one of my higher town reads.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

The day would be over and locked if that was the case. Cheery do you want to read the rest at night or day?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 867, Mehdi2277 wrote:The day would be over and locked if that was the case. Cheery do you want to read the rest at night or day?

I'm fine doing either, doing my own playstyle means I won't really have any information to give from reading anyway, it's only for my own benefit that I'll be reading.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I think UN is done reading and with his vote, ending the day now is fine VOTE: lurker. I think that's a hammer although if someone hasn't voted lurker and wants to put him at L+1 to be sure that works.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think it's only L-1 due to me losing my vote for the day due to chance card annoyance, but the lynch should still happen either way.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote Lurker

That should be the hammer.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Jal »

This bias is more hilarious than the buckshot game I just played, where the fake cop said they selected 3 people, one of which died over night. His results said one of them was scum (but the "mechanics" wouldn't tell him which). Although I wasn't part of the two people and another watcher role proved I was a PR, some numbskull still wanted to lynch me instead of supposedly one of the two that had to be scum.

Uber, his declaring afterwards that he doesn't want to share information with town isn't a "scum slip." He already admitted to scum a page prior with his quote. It was him speaking intentionally from the point of being scum. No matter how you'd like to diminish what I did, *I am* the person who pointed out an inconsistency among others who posted afterwards who didn't.

And yeah, I guess that is the hammer.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 851, UberNinja wrote:BrawlGuy, you too. You seem like a decent fellow and I'd hate for you to be scum this game.

Because then you'd have to die.

Anyway, either way, bussing your buddy Jal early will help you in the long run.

Uh, I'd rather be on the confirmed Scum wagon than the wagon on the guy who found the confirmed scum. Acting like an arrogant prick and threatening me does not help convince me. Try something other than mindless bullying, kthx.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 842, UberNinja wrote:
In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:Dude... I'm hurt that you would insinuate that I, as scum, would be moronic enough to link myself to my scum buddy from the first post. Normally I'm heavily against meta, but if you look at any of my scum games, you'll see that's not my style. In addition, that's a weak tell at best. How many times have you actually seen scum link themselves together that badly?

The past doesn't matter. What you "would or wouldn't do" doesn't matter. Your meta doesn't FUCKING MATTER.

You fucking did it. You're fucking scum. End of the fucking story.

I'm aware meta doesn't matter, pal. However when you talk about me making a strong scum claim like that, it makes me think you believe I'm an idiot enough to make a rookie mafia mistake. It hurts my feelings. Also it doesn't make any sense. Tell me: how often do you catch scum link themselves together like that? Seriously how often?

You wanna get into a fuck war with me, pal? I don't really wanna, but I can rage like a champ. Why the aggression?

In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:I don't like what über is doing here. Why rally a counter wagon to push today when someone already has claimed scum? It's possible he's a buddy trying to clear a mislynch before his buddy dies.

Dude... I'm hurt that you would insinuate that I, as scum, would be moronic enough to link myself to my scum buddy... etc.

Actually, I'm not hurt. Because you
don't
think I'm scum. You know I'm town.

Which is clear.

Swell. Apparently you're an innocent child? Or I got investigative results? Did I miss them? Currently I believe you're prolly town as, in my experience, those who look too good to be scum often are too good to be scum. You're prolly an awesome, distracting, VI-esque player. However I'm interested as to how this, 'Mhork is prolly scum with Jal' jumped to 'Mhork is obv scum.'

In post 837, Lord Mhork wrote:@Uber:
Why does Jal need to die
today
?

In case Lurker's just being a fucking moron, which I wouldn't put past him, and is town, then Jal, who I 200% sure know is scum, should die today because I'm more sure about her than about Lurker. And news flash, my scum lynch percentage is fucking
off the charts
. Ask Jal. She's been on the receiving end of it, more than once.

And, of course, because I'm going to die tonight, and I won't be able to push a Jal lynch tomorrow.

When Jal flips scum, that clears me, Robert, Mehdi, and Lurker. That's WAY FUCKING BETTER than Lurker flipping town OR scum, either way he doesn't clear anybody or condemn anybody.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

tl;dr: Lurker's not being lynched today, Jal's being lynched today. I'm still only 5 pages through the game. There's plenty of fucking time to prove how much of a scum bag Jal is, and it's going to happen just like it happened every other time. Riiiight at the last minute.

So not only am I a dumb scum who likes to link myself to buddies, but Jal is dumb enough scum to shoot her biggest attacker? Really? Do you give any credit to scum players or do you assume they all will give themselves away on a scum tell. This is a legitimate question. How do you scum hunt?

Why would lurker town claim scum?

How does Jal clear? Just for fights? I don't get it.

Also, didn't you just say that saying you'll die overnight is a scum tell? >.<

'Course you'll prolly have to answer these tomorrow. I can wait. >:T
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”