Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

If two people ask the same question do you answer both or just one?
Robert2424
Robert2424
Goon
Robert2424
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Post by Robert2424 »

If two people asked me a q I'd @ both of them. Since he missed it. It seems he dosen't bother to read my posts.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:31 am

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 233, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.

Lord Mhork would be one of those easy targets people say that scum look for. Just saying.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 am

Post by Lurker »

In post 227, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 167, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 166, Mehdi2277 wrote:SC is there a reason to not say the other reason you unvoted me.

I thought it was implied in my post that I don't like Lord Mhork's claim that you were reaction fishing, which you deny and I feel runs counter to the "take everything seriously" mode that you claim to take in every game.

Pal, did you even read my last post? I amended my reaction fishing statement after it was clear I had made a mistake.

In post 168, Lurker wrote:Ok, My first in a (hopefully) series of reads. First off I will read Lord Mhork.

His first vote, Post #119, He votes me for the same reason as Jal did, or as they call it, sheeping. He goes on to say that Jal is town.

One of these would be a bit of a slip, but permissible. Two however, seems like buddying.

In post 126 He says that Medhi was reaction fishing. He also said that early wagons were bad.

Medhi did indeed support reaction fishing as said in post #24. "It's the ideal time to reaction fish". However, she did not do so.

In post #130 he stills disagrees with the wagon point when It has been pointed out there is some sheeping on the wagon.

He also FOS's Robert, with no explanation other that "Get an avatar".

I have a scum read on this guy. I also think I may have convinced myself for pushing for his lynch.

Vote: Lord Mhork

First, why is sheeping bad? Why is it inherently scummy and voteworthy? What if I flat out admit that I liked the point Jal made so much that it seemed like the best vote?

Second, where did I say that early wagons were bad? Oh you must mean that
sarcastic
remark that I said was
sarcasm
and was obviously
sarcasm
because I was helping to build an early wagon.

Third, what are you even talking about with the sheep and me disagreeing with the wagon point? How do those two correlate in the slightest?

Fourth, you are an idiot. If you actually, you know, read my posts, it would miraculously become clear that the FoS was not due to the lack of avatar, but rather the reaction fishing! Egasp! Brilliant!

Fifth, your vote on me is bad and you should feel bad with your poorly done IIoA.

In post 170, Jal wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Helping? I wouldn't call what you did as helping. It looked like you thought you were voting scum. Xis' vote looked more like helping.

Difference is that I was voting someone because I agreed that behaved scummily. Xis was just along for the ride, apparently.

In post 171, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 99, Mehdi2277 wrote:Did you change the day/night number? I tried it and got twice as much win wise for day start vs night.

Yes, I messed with it for a good 10 to 15 mins and looked at the details. It gave weird results. it gave the town a 40 something win percentage with 8 town and 5 mafia. I was looking at it like, I don't get it. ether that, or my mind is shot. Witch is possible these past few days. I've made a huge mistake on a post in Ika Mafia while posting from my 360.
In post 130, Lord Mhork wrote:Shit. You're right. That FoS should be on Robert.

Robert, get an avatar.

And I disagree on your wagon point.

I would get an avatar, but i'm not sure what to have really. I think I'll go for my aviator that I've had for over a year on Ika Mafia. and why are you FOSing me?

also, loving the activity for day 1. I had to catch up on several pages after me sleeping, Church, and after me watching the Bronco game. Hopefully we can keep it up. I'm going to need to reread stuff, especially the larger posts, before my computer crude's out on me again. I think I may be able to come up with a suspicion this soon in day 1 though.

I'm FoSing you because of your reaction fishing. Like I've said in my posts. And the avatar is a really nice thing because it makes it easier for people to attribute quotes to the correct people instead of getting confused and pointing fingers at the wrong people. It can be anything really. Just google some nice picture and slap it in there.

In post 181, Robert2424 wrote:Mainly just a feeling I've gotten from her. I have no way of really explaining it, its more just a feeling then anything. It can change, idk, don't have any control over it.

As For mhork, I'm unsure how to feel about him, he seems to have came out of nowhere all the sudden, being active, and Jumping onto the Lurker bandwagon. I haven't seen much, but mainly he's been confusing to me. He dose seem a bit scummy, but not sure.

As For Lurker, he's now committing a lot more to the game then before, I feel like now there is a bandwagon on him that he's actually going to commit. Meaning the players voting on him, putting enough pressure for him to talk and make more then one sentence posts really. I'm not going to discredit putting pressure on people via votes(if putting presure on him to talk more and to stop being scummy is there intent that is, idk, I can't read there minds). I'm placing one on Jake to do just that, get him to talk more. Not to bully, but I do think he is a good player and can make good reads if he'd just post. But I do think that if Lurker is town, one voting for him is scum.

How am I scummy. And the out of nowhere thing has to do with the fact that I didn't know the day had begun before then. Is my activity bad?

In post 182, Mehdi2277 wrote:A. Jal, Mhork, and Mog all seem to think he's scum with their votes (Xis not so much).

B. Pressure votes work fine when you don't call them pressure votes. If he knows it's just pressure it's a lot easier to ignore. Voting a scum read whether it's mhork or jal beats pressuring jake when it's unlikely to make him post much more when he knows the vote isn't going to get him lynched.

Dat terribad pressuring.
I really don't like the fact that you are already narrowing down the possible scum to me and Jal there. It's kinda tacky. Also, of course I seem to think he's scum with my vote! Why in the hell would I tell someone I'm voting that I actually think they're town?! How does that even?!

In post 186, Mehdi2277 wrote:It's more of what do you think of the people on those wagons. Lurker and Lord are on each other so that cancels. Then it's me and SC pushing mhork vs Jal, Xis the sheep, and AI the rvs vote.

How do we cancel? And I really don't like this polarizing tactic you're attempting here.

In post 190, Mogadishu Jones wrote:
In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:Coug... Pal... That wagon comment was sarcasm. You see I was helping build an early wagon and Mogadishu was implying that there was some bad thing attached to early day wagons...

Also I amended my reaction fishing statement in my last post.

And, Jal, I'm phone posting but it's guy mixed with analysis of posts that I match with a town mindset.

I do not recall implying such a thing.

I was talking about this here:
In post 123, Mogadishu Jones wrote:But if youre asking about baby spice then yeah. Reasons=math

unvote

The speed of this wagon is ridiculous

In post 221, Mehdi2277 wrote:Yes although primarily because I think Mhork is scum and I don't think he's bussing (Xis I also think a good chance of being scum, but less so).

Why are you so 100% convinced that I am scum? Why are you already looking for connections that can be stemmed from me being scum? All it does is create ugly, anti town confirmation bias.

In post 224, Mehdi2277 wrote:Well you think lurker is scum. I think mhork is. As for not bussing you generally don't assume every time someone you suspect is voting someone it's mafia. You usually think it's voting a mislynch.

What is this even?

As awesome as it would be to have Mehdi be so clearly scum, I think he's prolly town based on the sheer eagerness of his posts and the fact that, usually, scum would be so clear in their use of logical fallacies to mislynch town. Also, I like Mogadishu, and Lurker can get some extra scum points for obvious OMGUS.

First off, sheeping is bad because It allows things such as hammers and mislynches to happen, as bandwagons are much easier to do if sheeping is allowed. Also , since you have no real opinion other then the one you copied, we can't use that to read you, thus making it harder to find scum. It also leads to buddying, using the person you sheep as a meatshield.

That is why sheeping is bad. I'll answer the rest later.
Lurker
Lurker
Goon
Lurker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 am

Post by Lurker »

I'll be back to check this 3:00 Central Standard Time.

Don't expect me posting in thread until then.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:53 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Vote: strangercoug
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 1.05

Lurker - 5 (Agent_Ireland, Jal, Xisiqomelir, Lord Mhork, Mogadishu Jones) (L-2)

Jal - 2 (Baby Spice, Robert2424) (L-5)
Xisiqomelir - 2 (numberQ, Mehdi2277) (L-5)
Lord Mhork - 2 (StrangerCoug, Lurker) (L-5)
StrangerCoug - 1 (Jake From State Farm) (L-6)
Baby Spice - 1 (Nobody Special) (L-6)

Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-01-05 14:10:00)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:49 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 227, Lord Mhork wrote:Pal, did you even read my last post? I amended my reaction fishing statement after it was clear I had made a mistake.

UNVOTE: Lord Mhork

In post 227, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 168, Lurker wrote:Ok, My first in a (hopefully) series of reads. First off I will read Lord Mhork.

His first vote, Post #119, He votes me for the same reason as Jal did, or as they call it, sheeping. He goes on to say that Jal is town.

One of these would be a bit of a slip, but permissible. Two however, seems like buddying.

In post 126 He says that Medhi was reaction fishing. He also said that early wagons were bad.

Medhi did indeed support reaction fishing as said in post #24. "It's the ideal time to reaction fish". However, she did not do so.

In post #130 he stills disagrees with the wagon point when It has been pointed out there is some sheeping on the wagon.

He also FOS's Robert, with no explanation other that "Get an avatar".

I have a scum read on this guy. I also think I may have convinced myself for pushing for his lynch.

Vote: Lord Mhork

First, why is sheeping bad? Why is it inherently scummy and voteworthy? What if I flat out admit that I liked the point Jal made so much that it seemed like the best vote?

Second, where did I say that early wagons were bad? Oh you must mean that
sarcastic
remark that I said was
sarcasm
and was obviously
sarcasm
because I was helping to build an early wagon.

Third, what are you even talking about with the sheep and me disagreeing with the wagon point? How do those two correlate in the slightest?

Fourth, you are an idiot. If you actually, you know, read my posts, it would miraculously become clear that the FoS was not due to the lack of avatar, but rather the reaction fishing! Egasp! Brilliant!

Fifth, your vote on me is bad and you should feel bad with your poorly done IIoA.

Sold.

L-1 VOTE: Lurker

In post 228, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Liking the two highest posters for town is probably a good idea if youre scum.

In post 229, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Not saying you're scum, but I may need to remember that later

This comes off as backtracking from a variant of "too townie."
FoS: Mogadishu Jones

In post 255, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Would you like to explain? This is the first time you give me any mention.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 am

i will explain later when I get to a pc, but you are correct, it's the first time I have mentioned you.

quick question though, are you typically a careless reader or is this game just unusual for you?
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:03 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

The game's just unusual for me. I don't usually struggle with Day 1 cases as either alignment.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:07 am

I wasnt asking about cases, I was asking about the fact it's obvious you are missing posts from people aka you aren't reading before acting. Is this normal or not?
Show
Things I've learned.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:09 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

No.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 am

so my suspicion is valid

carry on
Show
Things I've learned.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

It's just... really hard for me to get my head into this, and I concede that.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:40 am

But you voted someone for something they already corrected themselves on BEFORE you voted them. You also try to twist a harmless comment into something suspicious. Not to mention you were last to confirm despite being on site daily.

I had trouble getting into the game too, I'm still not into it much but my guy says scum, I listen to my gut
Show
Things I've learned.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:52 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

The "last to confirm" bit was because I usually look at the bottom of the PM for how to confirm and it was above the cards, confusing me.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:11 am

And your reason for your lurker vote?
Show
Things I've learned.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 am

Post by Mogadishu Jones »

In post 252, Baby Spice wrote:
In post 233, Mogadishu Jones wrote:Man I wouldnt oppose Lord Mhok getting votes.

Lord Mhork would be one of those easy targets people say that scum look for. Just saying.

Ok.
Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:24 am

In post 255, Jake from State Farm wrote:

Wo ho ho you are quite the character!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:36 am

I definitely color outside the lines
Show
Things I've learned.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 266, Jake from State Farm wrote:And your reason for your lurker vote?

I don't like Lurker's accusing Lord Mhork of voting Robert2424 for not having an avatar. First of all, that's not his vote reason. Second of all, voting someone for having no avatar is patently ridiculous. Lord Mhork had also already told me that the early wagon thing was sarcasm.

Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:10 am

Is l-2 standard claim range round these parts?

Also more nothing, but Ive received two more community chest cards and continue to have no idea why.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

The answer to that question depends on the size of the game, but for a 13-player game the commonly accepted answer is no. It's L-1.

Mogadishu Jones
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Mogadishu Jones
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:18 am

L-1 runs the risk of a hammer and I personally support claims at l-2.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

The hammer risk is why you give L-1 warnings.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”