Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:49 am

Post by mykonian »

I said town.

If you can't read, why are you writing so much? You are making this thread completely unreadable.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 am

Post by mykonian »

*click*

so that's why you were talking about your post count a couple of pages ago. It all makes sense now.

Keep spamming dude. Maybe it helps you but I sure hope people see what you are doing.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2600, mykonian wrote:I said town.

If you can't read, why are you writing so much? You are making this thread completely unreadable.

No, you didn't. And it is part and parcel of why your behavior is scumtastic.

You said this

I'm a sucker for people who buddy me
with a stupid smilie. You of course will argue "Well that is what I meant". But if you wanted to be honest about it you would have just said "He's Town".

Instead you carefully worded your response to avoid actually using the word Town. So that it didn't show up directly in your ISO as such and you could say "I was just joking ... see so I would never call someone buddying to me Town". It's scum who has to go out of the way to exercise Linguistic Gymnastics when a straight out answer would suffice.

And we know you understand that buddying can be a scum-tell. Your own words from your

Buddying? I guess. Don't think it's actually a tell, as a second thought. If he buddied it would be really concious and obvious there. Still, feels weird.

So there Nero wasn't buddying because it would have been obvious. But here Elo is buddying you and it makes him Town. :cop:

As the bad sports announcer says -
*** BOOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE *****
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:15 am

Post by mykonian »

it has nothing to do with understanding that it's a scumtell. I know it's a scumtell because it works. And I'm far from an exception to that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So I am off for Thanksgiving!

Eloscuta currently has 4 votes - AngryP, CheeryDog, MoI, Kise

We need 9 votes to lynch scum.

Acosmist, pidgey and Yates
- three more votes from you would really go a long way to solidifying this wagon.

Wrath / Peregrine / jason / KK
- Please review the Eloscuta information and really think about your read on Eloscuta.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Acosmist »

MoI needs to die if he ever mislynches
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2605, Acosmist wrote:MoI needs to die if he ever mislynches

Uhm, lets not. This is bad on so many levels.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Acosmist »

k.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

Post by Acosmist »

margin too small to contain an explanation of those levels

coolest of stories
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

Post by mykonian »

it starts with the obvious thing, which even you can see, which is setting up lynches.

Then, if that's not bad enough, its on someone who's suspected now. I really can't see why you would want moi to have more time. Even more, you are completely happy to let him lead a lynch. If he "proves" to be scum to you, which is really awkward when it's on if he lynched right or wrong, you are going to lynch him.

Know what the really annoying thing is? You keep being a disappointment but with only one real lynch till now I don't want to lynch you with that claim. So make my fucking day, because honestly I want to believe you are town with that claim, and try to keep shitposting to a minimum, k?
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Answers to AP:

Isn't it also possible hes trying to get you to lynch
your buddy
Mykonian?

It is quite clear he was trying to lynch myko. Note the past tense. Does that make him town or right?

But you KNOW that hes trying to distract you? :/ I know Im giving Mastin a light pass for saying that MoI is doing nothing but misrepping, but doesn't MoI doing that make sense for either alignment?

Oh i'm not calling MoI scum for the distraction. It was annoying, but annoyance is not a scumtell. However, I call him scum for lying yesterday, and I'm adding now that from all his posts, it is clear for me that he is not looking at my motivations, but only about finding flaws (supposed or real) that will allow him to lynch me. From an experienced player, this is a scumtell.

Cheery: I think hes town. (And yes thats because hes on my wagon). Coming in and declaring intent to sheep is probably not something scum Cheery would do.

He didn't declare intent to sheep. He said he was voting me for a RVS reason. That's absurd, and most likely a lie.

Elscouta, read on Mykonian?

Null. Not that you care much about my answer given the rest of your post though.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ding, ding. ^ scum post.

MoI is scum right? Because he is construing and misrepping and herping the derp and lynching pro-town roles! So why is Acosmist setting up for an MoI lynch worthy of a blanket comment about bad policy by you? Do you think Acosmist is scummy for that comment? Apparently not judging by 2609, which of course brings your dislike of his MoI push into question (along with all of your other opinions).

TL;durrr: If you were town, you would have embraced support for you pony

P-edit: ninja'd reading.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Can we agree on lynching Ascomist then? That would be much appreciated.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2610, Elscouta wrote:However, I call him scum for
lying yesterday
, and I'm adding now that from all his posts, it is clear for me that he is not looking at my
motivations
, but only about finding flaws (supposed or real) that will allow him to lynch me. From an experienced player, this is a scumtell.

About 1v1ing Mastin?

Ok, on the topic of your motivations, why were you interested in seeing MoI V Mastin happen today? Why did you vote MoI despite not thinking he was scum yesterday (and in fact suspecting Mastin more)?

In post 2610, Elscouta wrote:
He didn't declare intent to sheep
. He said he was voting me for a RVS reason. That's absurd, and most likely a lie.

In post 2541, Cheery Dog wrote:therefore
I'm going to side with someone and sheep their wagon

Its ok, Cheery's ISO is pretty long. I understand that this got buried.

Why wouldn't I care about your Mykonian read? I always ask my scumreads about each other.

Ok, why Acosmist then?

P-edit: Why? I don't think hes scum and Im not willing to PL PGO/miller claims on principal. The only actual case on Acosmist was Yates's "He's a PGO! He's not a PGO! He doesn't want to get shot by Tammy! Hes clearly backpedaling!"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, what is the etiquette about Sigging things from an ongoing game? This made me laugh:

In post 2528, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So … is this another one of those cases where you are going to go “Oops, wrong facts” and backpedal?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2538, AngryPidgeon wrote:Obviously Mykonian is a good vote. I've been pushing that wagon all Day and no one was biting. Im trying to get Acosmist/Yates/Mastin to stop being dumb (or in Mastin's case possibly scum) and agree on a good lynch. Mykonian SHOULD happen, but I don't think it has enough support. Ask me how my Elscouta compromise wagon is going.

What are your top 3 picks for scum?

I agree that MYKON is a good wagon and apparently I did not ask the right question so let me try again.

In 2508 you said “Can we PLEASE agree on a good scum wagon? Zabriel? Elscouta?” But you are voting for Myk in the latest vote count so why was his name left out of 2508? And gimmie a bullet on why you think myk is scum.

My top 3 scum reads are you, Myk, and zab but with you voting Myk it looks like I’m wrong about one of you.

@ACO
-So when someone targets you it will say “player X has been killed by FOXDIE” or something to that extent, yes?

In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You do know that the scum blocker is dead and there's not a guarantee of a town one right? But you are also experienced enough to know that outguessing the mod is stupid. So why are you doing it? All I know is that I sent in he action and the mod made us a qt within the next 20 mins.

In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

So why did it take MOI before you said anything?

In post 2585, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

What am I missing here?

That one of Kise or MOI is scum. They are both way to experienced to be using out guess the mod.

In post 2586, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Nero
- how many people have you recruited to your QT?

Uno

In post 2589, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It contained one partner (ooba) who Nero put in his lynch list, distanced from (calling him scum), but never actually pushed or voted.

ONLY…

In post 2107, DeathNote wrote:Scum A:
Kise
NeroCain
Shadow Dancer

LYNCH ALL LIARS!!!

In post 2589, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So you think if thought being a Town Dayvig meant Benmage was scum. Yet you were telling Tammy not to shoot Benmage. Why? Did you not think she was Town?

You should read better as this has already been addressed. I was willing to buy Ben's guilty on Tammy. He was either a cop or a mafia rolecop. Its pretty simple logic.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:MOI
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Elscouta »

@AP

I was interested in seeing MoI vs Mastin because one of them (mastin at the time) was one of my scumread (based on style). I believed i could get interesting data from that, that could make mastin a better lynch than my suspects at that time. I must admit I didn't expect MoI style to be that ... absurdly verbose.

Now, aren't you concernced that MoI, despite writing walls over wall on me, never asked this question? It seemed much more important (and easier to answer) than "go read my case on mykonian and tell me what you think about it".

--

I stand corrected on Cheery. However, when asked about why he voted me, he claimed the reason was his read of the first few pages. I still would like more information from him.

--

Why Ascomist?

- fishy claim
- absence of scumhunting during days 1 and 2
- faked a "can we replace Elscouta" (that I consider a hint that he knows i'm not faking my opinion on MoI)
- now prepares a chain-lynch on MoI after I turn town (which is even worse given the fact that i'm at least on his slightly scum list)

That's quite a big deal.

Last point could show that MoI and Ascomist are not on the same team though. I'm getting kinda annoying that my three scumreads (based on their behaviour) seems to be mutually exclusive to be perfectly honest. I'll say that the last comment of Ascomist makes him the leader on my scumlist though.

Unvote, Vote: Ascomist

FakeEdit: Lots of Xposts. I appreciate one of the vote i saw in them though.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 2613, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why wouldn't I care about your Mykonian read? I always ask my scumreads about each other.

what makes this game special then?
vote pidgeon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 2604, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Wrath / Peregrine / jason / KK
- Please review the Eloscuta information and really think about your read on Eloscuta.

I am trying to read over things, I will be truthful this game is moving very fast for me right now and I am struggling to keep up.

As for Eloscuta, I was pushing his predecessor earlier in the game, in RapidCrayon.

Kise, playing the Jason posted elsewhere card..... weak card to play, I already said I had forgotten this game had started up again. I'm always suspicious of the OMG HE POSTS ELSEWHERE BUT NOT HERE card as its an easy one to push.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry I was 'browsing' the theme park lol

thats even lamer a card to play.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Elscouta »

Btw, can people write my name correctly? It's Elscouta, shortened in Els, and i'm male. Thank you very much.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2618, mykonian wrote:
In post 2613, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why wouldn't I care about your Mykonian read? I always ask my scumreads about each other.

what makes this game special then?
vote pidgeon

What?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2615, Nero Cain wrote:In 2508 you said “Can we PLEASE agree on a good scum wagon? Zabriel? Elscouta?” But you are voting for Myk in the latest vote count so why was his name left out of 2508? And gimmie a bullet on why you think myk is scum.

I was voting him, I felt it went without saying.

- Originally wanted a Tammy lynch
- Cited evens/odds balance as reason for hopping off the wagon
- Later backpedaled when someone (MoI?) pointed out that we would be in odds by lynching Tammy

Also now turning away Acosmist's theoretical support for an MoI lynch (despite him being Myk's top scumspect?)

Waffling.
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2623, AngryPidgeon wrote:- Originally wanted a Tammy lynch
- Cited evens/odds balance as reason for hopping off the wagon
- Later backpedaled when someone (MoI?) pointed out that we would be in odds by lynching Tammy

I hope this isn't the case on mykonian that I was supposed to check. Because these three bullet points are completely empty of any scuminess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”