Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2573, Kise wrote:
Because you weren't happy lynching MoI until he started questioning you. <snip>

What happened was actually the opposite. I found something interesting in mastin posts, and decided to question MoI on it. Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

Regarding original content, what about Ascomist #2464 where he admits he knows i'm town "refusing to play" instead of scum faking a style? Nobody has even commented on that...

I'm watching the thread closely to see if anything strikes me, but unfortunately nothing really scummy appeared (except Cheery Dog "oh i will vote for one leading suspect but pretend it's from my read of RVS" but i'm waiting for his reply on that)
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Mykonian wrote: So it is about momentum. You could just have said that in stead of making a huge post out of it.

It must be tough remembering that you think I’m scum Mykonian. Because once again you address me as Town in the above.

You of course know why I made that big post. To show, once again, that you aren’t playing any attention to the thread because as scum you don’t need to actually scum-hunt now that Tammy is dead. Because you are scum and I want you hung.

Mykonian wrote: Lol! So this is why we have to believe you are town. Because that post is hardly scumhunting. The people you call out, you don't even suspect. But you really wanted to tell us how active you are while you replaced in.

Again, your lack of Town perspective is showing through.

That post is a call to those three players in particular to actually play the game. Town who are apathetic, don’t post, and basically go through the motions letting others do all the scum-hunting and not providing their own insight help out scum. The most dangerous thing for scum to be facing? A Town where every Town member is engaged, actively looking for scum, and not willing to just let things slide by.

And that’s what I want – every Town player playing as strongly as they can to their Wincon.

--

Elo wrote: ^ facepalm

You totally are doing a great job not responding to your “scum” candidate there Elo.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am

Post by mykonian »

so in stead of responding to anything said, you call people scum for what they say to you.

I wonder how long it takes before we can lynch you. Can't be too long, it's getting really fucking obvious.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:What happened was actually the opposite. I found something interesting in mastin posts, and decided to question MoI on it. Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

But didn't he answer the question you had before he brought up myk? He was questioning you back afterward.

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:Regarding original content, what about Ascomist #2464 where he admits he knows i'm town "refusing to play" instead of scum faking a style? Nobody has even commented on that...

O.. looked like a quip in response to you ignoring MoI. There seems to be a trend of people's tones addressing others as town. :shifty:

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:I'm watching the thread closely to see if anything strikes me, but unfortunately nothing really scummy appeared (except Cheery Dog "oh i will vote for one leading suspect but pretend it's from my read of RVS" but i'm waiting for his reply on that)

I'll be waiting on more from him too.

Yet…
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:43 am

Post by Elscouta »

In post 2579, Kise wrote:
In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:What happened was actually the opposite. I found something interesting in mastin posts, and decided to question MoI on it. Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

But didn't he answer the question you had before he brought up myk? He was questioning you back afterward.

Yes and no. In 2417 he says "Because I don't really care about a mastin and his 1v1. I basically humored him enough to get the Tammy lynch actually accomplished yesterday. I've already linked to another game where Klick wanted to go 1v1 with me." and asks me about mykonian. That was quite an insufficient answer for me and i continued pressuring him after that point.

O.. looked like a quip in response to you ignoring MoI. There seems to be a trend of people's tones addressing others as town. :shifty:

Yes it was. But do you say "screw this guy he is not playing correctly, i'll ask for a replace" then state that you consider the guy scummy?
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:06 am

Elo wrote: What happened was actually the opposite. I found something interesting in mastin posts, and decided to question MoI on it. Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

This is a complete misrepresentation on how things actually happened …

My interest in Elo as possible scum goes back to where I point out he is sheeping a case he says he doesn’t actually agree with.

His response, as it were, to this is where he says the following

The defense of MagnaOfIllusion looked decent to me. If there is a scum among MoI or mastin, i'd rather think it is mastin. I really dislike this amount of "i'll show all i'm a townie ready to be a martyr". (And yes my vote is still on MoI, deal with it)

So he thinks Mastin is more likely to be scum than me. And still keeps his vote there.

Day 3 picks up and I’m the first to actually show any interest in the other again at where I indicate I’d be willing to vote Elo based on the strength of his “I want to lynch snifit or Acosmist, but I really want to see Mastin versus MoI continue”. As a reminder about this –

1. He already had declared he thought mastin was scum so why would he like that to continue if he was Town? No reason in that case. However if mastin is being derp-Town he as scum I’m sure would love for the back and forth to continue.
2. And let's talk about his 'snifit' suspicion. ISO him and do a snifit search. Here is his reasoing for suspecting snifit

snifit: Few posts, but with content, and content that looked quite opportunist (#817). I agree with Mastin #968. Strong scum read.

So snifit is scum for having few posts (yet he has less than me alone when combining his and Rapid's number as I showed before) and he agrees with Mastin. That's the kicker - his scum read is based on agreement with Mastin. Yet when he decides that mastin is scum over-doing his play he doesn't even blink about re-evaluating his snifit read. Nope ... it stay floating there along with mastin (although eventually pushed on the back-burner when I turn up the heat on him). Not a Town approach.

And at I again call him out for his failure to vote despite having scum suspects. His response was effectively “Ur, sorry I don’t vote as fast as you like”. And in that post he calls mastin scum and me Null.

Why is Eloscuta so worried about commiting to a Mykonian read? He easily drops reads on both mastin and myself when requested.

Elo finally gets around to ‘finding’ something that peeks his interest in me as scum at .

So the concept that I only perked up and took interest in Elo after he questioned me is clearly a big old lie. It is as Kise suggested the other way around … Elo only finds me suspect after I have called him scummy. The whole 1v1 line of questioning (which, as a reminder, makes no sense if Elo is Town given his in thread stances take on both mastin and myself) is simply a device he used to bridge to voting me.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:13 am

Post by Kise »

@ELscouta

In post 2511, Acosmist wrote:Zab is also scum, and Elscouta very well could be. So just lynch them after my death confirms Yates as scum.

"very well could be" doesn't look like you're a strong scumread; I interpretted this post as Aco saying w/e, just focus Yates and zab before discussing your lynch. The order he's suggesting is to lynch him, then Yates, then zab and you after all that. I'm keeping Aco's humor in mind.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Kise »

Wow Mag

unvote;
vote: elscouta

@mastin: I know it's taboo to agree with the 'enemy', but please check 2581 without bias and tell what you think of Els.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Kise »

In post 2545, Kise wrote:
VLA tomorrow until maybe Friday morning

Starting now.

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2575, Kise wrote:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Nero wrote: its instant.

So you are a Town Neighborizor who can’t ever be blocked?

You must be connecting the dots like me.

I want Nero to confirm more town before I call for his head though.

What am I missing here?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 am

@Nero
- how many people have you recruited to your QT?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2576, Elscouta wrote:Then, he started questionning me about mykonian to distract me, and after a few pages of back-and-forth, I determined that he was worthy of today lynch.

Isn't it also possible hes trying to get you to lynch
your buddy
Mykonian?

But you KNOW that hes trying to distract you? :/ I know Im giving Mastin a light pass for saying that MoI is doing nothing but misrepping, but doesn't MoI doing that make sense for either alignment?

RE Cheery: I think hes town. (And yes thats because hes on my wagon). Coming in and declaring intent to sheep is probably not something scum Cheery would do.

HI KK: I almost feel that we could be friends in another world. Why is Elscouta town? His opinions on MoI and Mastin could not be more fake and his reaction to being called out was a hefty dose of bullshit.

Pretty much what MoI said in 2581. Elscouta is not town and his opinions/reads show that much.

Acosmist, you should help us lynch Elscouta. Yates, you should help us lynch Elscouta.

Elscouta, read on Mykonian?
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Yates »

In post 2549, PeregrineV wrote:So then I take it this means you have an opinion on mastin and MoI.

I wasn't saying that. I was simply commenting on your scenario as-advertised:
In post 2449, PeregrineV wrote:scum-Mastin to carry on in an attempt to lynch town-MoI

But I do have a Town read on both - for completely oposite reasons. I'm finding Mastin's logic easy to follow and find myself nodding in agreement A LOT. Conversely, I hate the way MoI plays the game and almost never agree with him. BUT he is effective and also uses understandable logic. I may not agree with him on major points but that doesn't mean his views are necesarily coming from scum. I know some people find his methods to be scummy, but to me he's like the "bad cop" you see on TV shows. If I do something stupid or start going in a wrong direction he is MORE than happy to rub it in my face [as you will see]. Yeah, it sucks, but I know I miss stuff sometimes and it keeps me from chasing my own tail. I am almost never 100% convinced MoI is Town but this is about as Town as MoI gets.

In post 2545, Kise wrote:My understanding is that Pgo isn't the name of his role but his powers are the same thing as Pgo.

I get it. I was operating under the premise that because he had the PGO's powers he likely had the same limitations. However, I concede I may have been a little derp because:
In post 2558, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Because Bulletproof players generally are NOT protected against Daykills. Yet in Pappum’s game where you were Vegeta you were.
You're right. 1. I forgot that was Moded by Pappums and 2. I forgot I was even targeted. I had to go back to double-check that because I thought that would be something that I would remember. THIS was the shot on me:
Spoiler:
In post 1154, snifit wrote:HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

kerWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

So yeah. I forgot about that. Would have been cool of Ben or Acosmist to bring that up at the time.
In post 2587, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yates, you should help us lynch Elscouta.

I just might. I've been eating a lot of humble pie lately so I may end up sheeping until I can actually focus on this game a
little
LOT better.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 am

ISOed Nero to get more details about his claim and came up with a couple of things that I thought needed reviewed / commented on –

This from Nero Cain will probably be very helpful if he is scum. Specifically this section –

11. Zoroaster

13. Benmage

14. AngryPidgeon
3. zabriel
17. snifit
2. Melmond

I’ve already colored the flipped in already. I also included myself as Town because it’s my post and I know I’m Town. Problems with that? Take it up with the Complaints office in the basement.

Specifically - this post is probably relevant to Town’s interest –

This is his early game “I’d lynch list”. It contained one partner (ooba) who Nero put in his lynch list, distanced from (calling him scum), but never actually pushed or voted. So suspicion of Nero as scum also means that very likely at least one of Zab / Snifit (Cheery) / Angry is scum and looking at how he actually treats them (prior to this post) will be a good way to judge which.

Nero Cain at 1279 wrote: If Tammy flips town dayvig then Ben is probably a mafia rolecop.

I never breadcrumb. I think they are dumb. Please kill someone today Tammy. (not Ben)

So you think if thought being a Town Dayvig meant Benmage was scum. Yet you were telling Tammy not to shoot Benmage. Why? Did you not think she was Town?

--

Yates wrote: So yeah. I forgot about that. Would have been cool of Ben or Acosmist to bring that up at the time.

Yes it would have. Unfortuantely both were dead before said shot happened and my guts and experience says neither is the type to actually follow along in the Dead Thread so I can see both as missing it completely given it was never actually confirmed by the Mod in game.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 am

@Nero
- since you've been outed as the Neighborizor why don't you go ahead and claim your Character name while you are at it (answering my other questions)

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 am

Post by mykonian »

PIDGEY, DEAR, WHERE ARE YOU?

Was I wrong about your vote on benmage? I see all kinds of patterns here.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:24 am

In post 2591, mykonian wrote:

"Pidgey - please forget about how I called you obvious scum and made all sorts of posts about you. I now want you on my side so I'm going to mea-culpa so my partner's lynch doesn't get more traction since in your last reads post you said one of me and Elo was likely scum."

:igmeou:

Does anyone NOT see this?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:28 am

Post by mykonian »

yeah, I don't.

And I'm calling him scum btw.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2592, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2591, mykonian wrote:

"Pidgey - please forget about how I called you obvious scum and made all sorts of posts about you. I now want you on my side so I'm going to mea-culpa so my partner's lynch doesn't get more traction since in your last reads post you said one of me and Elo was likely scum."

:igmeou:

Does anyone NOT see this?

aren't you a cute little demagogue.

can't anyone see that? :)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

In post 2593, mykonian wrote:yeah, I don't.

You called him scum yesterday for his Benmage vote.

So you are calling him scum by saying "Was I wrong about your Benmage vote"?

Nope.jpg

Thanks for keeping your 'low hanging fruit" scum-read on him!

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 am

Hey mykonian ....

What is your read on Eloscuta? Your ISO is pretty sparse on that.

GO!

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:38 am

Post by mykonian »

I'm a sucker for people who buddy me :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:39 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 2595, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2593, mykonian wrote:yeah, I don't.

You called him scum yesterday for his Benmage vote.

So you are calling him scum by saying "Was I wrong about your Benmage vote"?

Nope.jpg

Thanks for keeping your 'low hanging fruit" scum-read on him!

Always there to please you!

BTW, you should be happy. The next time he posts he's going to vote me unless he reads this. Then I don't know.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 am

In post 2597, mykonian wrote:I'm a sucker for people who buddy me :)

DODGE, DODGE, DODGE
goes the scum.

I notice how you don't actually answer the question.

Is Eloscuata Town or Scum? Next post GO!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”