Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Acosmist »

SKTammy would only shoot me if she thought I was mafia lying about my role. But then she would have shot me anyway, because that's what a SK wants to do. So...............
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

Post by Tammy »

Ah, so many questions.

I'm not interested in shooting benmage. I had two chances to do that and didn't.

Aco, you keep saying that they want me to kill you, but if you're basically pgo I can't kill you.

And if I was targeted for a kill last night, I would have also had to be targetted for the heal last night. There's no way that happened, that would have made me hella popular on night one. I was popular, but not THAT popular.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1549, Yates wrote:
In post 1541, Benmage wrote:If hypothetically a dayvig existed in the game it would be called a daykill..
Same is hypothetically a daysk existed in the game it would be called a daykill...

You have two things right now making you think she is scum, right? You have the investigation result. Granted, that's a very strong indication of alignment. BUT, we know there are ways of receiving false results. The second point you just stated is that despite the fact she said "dayvig" in her post [would that even set off a kill for an SK?], the mod called it a "daykill." If he can verify that a dayvig would be expressed as a daykill that removes an argument.

In writing this, I am reminded that I have to check her claim again because she obviously didn't post her last kill in thread.

Wow Yates is mafia. A lot. He is supergodfather I bet.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1541, Benmage wrote:If hypothetically a dayvig existed in the game it would be called a daykill..
Same is hypothetically a daysk existed in the game it would be called a daykill...

You have two things right now making you think she is scum, right? You have the investigation result. Granted, that's a very strong indication of alignment. BUT, we know there are ways of receiving false results. The second point you just stated is that despite the fact she said "dayvig" in her post [would that even set off a kill for an SK?], the mod called it a "daykill." If he can verify that a dayvig would be expressed as a daykill that removes an argument.

In writing this, I am reminded that I have to check her claim again because she obviously didn't post her last kill in thread.

She faked the dayvig claim...

A dayvig in thread likely would say daykill...

She bolded dayvig to look good. Its all an illusion and the mod won't be able to clarify it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1553, Benmage wrote:

She faked the dayvig claim...

A dayvig in thread likely would say daykill...

She bolded dayvig to look good. Its all an illusion and the mod won't be able to clarify it.

This.

Mod said daykill because good mods don't modfirm stuff stupidly. Tammy's post had nothing to do with anything.

Yates is flailing worse than the SK, wut
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Exactly the bolded is an illusion.

How many dayvigs have the option?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 am

Post by Yates »

Tammy - please look at this:
Spoiler:
In post 1527, Yates wrote:
In post 1510, Acosmist wrote:
In post 1474, Yates wrote:Your powers are weak, old man. They are only active at night.

What was the point of this lie?

Lie?
The Paranoid Gun Owner passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets it during the Night.

The Paranoid Gun Owner passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets it
during the Night.

Then answer this:
In post 1540, Yates wrote:@Tammy - If Ben ends up with an innocent result tomorrow, would you take the chance at shooting the PGO given that a PGO's powers *typically* only go off at night according to the wiki?
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

YATES
LOOK AT THIS:
In post 1548, Benmage wrote:
In post 1544, mastin2 wrote:
Tammy wrote:I don't see him as scum advocating me staying alive if he believes I'm the serial killer, especially when I had raised minor suspicion of him before.
Hate to burst your bubble for thinking I'm town (again :P), but honestly, lynching Tammy is so freakin' stupid to do as town that I'd probably do it as scum anyway, for specifically this reason, to generate towncred and say, "I told you so", that it was a bad idea. :P

MASTIN she has to say yes here, or we lynch her. I.E she must say yes to follow her WC.

Tomorrow she'll come up with a reason not to. IE FOLLOWING HER WC.

You can't get an SK to SUICIDE BECAUSE ITS AGAINST HER WC.

So if you think shes an SK stop being so fucking dumb.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Benmage »

^I.e. she will says yes today, and make an excuse tomorrow... otherwise she's going against her own WC, and breaking site rules.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Acosmist »

Yates I TOLD you I'm not a PGO. Wow dude. I said that day effing 1. UR SCUM
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Yates »

Ben - I get it. I'm basically ignoring Acos. Let me ask YOU - do you think PGO would still affect a day kill given that the wiki says it's only a night action?

PE: You said you were BASICALLY A PGO. [back to ignoring Acos]
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 61, Acosmist wrote:Role name is not paranoid gun owner, btw. That's just the effect of it. So anything of the form "Solid Snake wasn't paranoid!" is dumb.

Want me to quote this a few more times?

Yatescum?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 am

Post by Acosmist »

Fallacy of Equivocation - not actually a good argument technique. For the record.

That's what "fallacy" kind of means.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 258, Acosmist wrote:
In post 248, Kise wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?

and what color are you?

Nope. If you target me, you will die.

I don't have a color.

Yates is ignoring me so I guess I don't get to do the big reveal a la Perry Mason where I post this, and I just have to do it now. Soooooooooooooooooooooo yep Yates sure wants to trick Tammy. Why don't we just lynch Tammy if it's that important to trick her into dying?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 am

Post by pidgey »

If you really are an SK, or hell even as a vig, even if we had certain control of you tammy it still can be favorable to either town or scum. Vigs and/or SKs are too swingy regarding balance.

Its not really a towntell to try to keep you alive.
-----------------
Sup
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Acosmist »

Ben keep me informed of what I need to do tia
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 am

Post by Yates »

Meh. Says you. That means there's about a 30% chance you are being 100% honest. And that assumes I believe you are a PGO.
Please pm me to pre-in
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Yates - The better path for you to take would have been to convince Tammy that Acosmist is bluffing.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, I do not know what to make of this recent explosion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

Fine. I'm sold on the logic that it IS a high-risk/reward scenario (proof: Mastin is right that she provides a 2nd lynch, Ben is right that she isn't exactly trustworthy) that we dont necessarily need given that we are in a good situation. And I do not see why scum would kill her because the same logic applies: "Why NK her when the town will lynch her? Why lynch her when the scum team will NK her? Why ..." And if she was shot at last night, then she IS BP.

Mastin is still not scum.

Yates V Acosmist. I need to look at this more carefully when I have time.

Yates, you quoted my point earlier that she has to be an SK because otherwise she knows Ben is lying and would have shot him and said something about "exactly, this is my point blah blah" but you are still holding onto the opinion that she isn't an SK. Im confused.

Acosmist's motivation for wanting Tammy gone is clear (PGO or Scum). I don't see why scum Yates would do what he is doing here unless he is trying to buddy up to Mastin? But Mastin already has him as a townread, so IDK.

P-edit: KK, what is your read on Acosmist and Yates?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Tammy »

Ben is right about one thing. If I were an SK, I would HAVE to say yes to the Aco dilemma. I'm not answering the question, because it's silly...there's only one answer I can give.

Ben is wrong that I would shoot him though. As far as I'm concerned, he's mafia's problem not mine. I'd feel that way even if I were the SK.

Keeping me around makes mafia have to decide which problem they want to take care of and keeps them off balance. Removing me means they're going to definitely be hunting for the cop, and we don't even know what type of power the mafia have. They could have a strongman kill. I mean if there's a cop and a dayvig, mafia's gonna have roles too and besides just a mafia blocker.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

Post by Tammy »

There's no way I was shot at last night. I've only drawn a night kill night one twice, and one was because I was so obviously innocent it wasn't funny and the second time was simply because the killers didn't want me alive because they thought I'd be the one most likely to catch them if I got my head on straight.

Also, if I was shot last night, I would have died. There's no way I drew doc protect. None.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Benmage - Tammy does have a point. As SK, she doesn't have anything to gain by shooting you.

However she won't deign to test Acosmist's claim. So vote remains.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 am

Post by Yates »

Fine. I concede. I don't have enough reason outside of gut to believe Tammy would shoot the way we want her to.

Vote: Tammy
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Yates »

Essentially this:
In post 1571, Kublai Khan wrote:However she won't deign to test Acosmist's claim.
That was the tipping point for me.
Please pm me to pre-in
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But I thought you thought she was town. ^