Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 2.7

"Sorry it took so long between votecounts, I wasnt expecting 9 new pages in one day =P" pappums rat, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy

Kise - 3 (Kublai Khan, AngryPidgeon, jasonT1981)
snifit - 2 (Nero Cain, Kise)
Kublai Khan - 2 (Yates, snifit)
Benmage - 2 (Acosmist, zabriel)
Tammy - 2 (Benmage, ThAdmiral)

Not voting - BloodCovenant, PeregrineV, Zoroaster, Tammy, rapidcanyon, mastin2, mykonian, pidgey

Searching for replacements for rapidcanyon and BloodCovenant

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is 3 PM EST on November 15, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why would I shoot myself? That's not very town-motivated. I wasn't lying when I said everything I've done has been town-motivated. I'd rather take out scum. If you guys lynch me anyway, then you do.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

go for it, girl :)

I am not quite sure how you intend to convince us we shouldn't lynch you afterwards.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 1376, Tammy wrote:Why would I shoot myself? That's not very town-motivated. I wasn't lying when I said everything I've done has been town-motivated. I'd rather take out scum. If you guys lynch me anyway, then you do.

I think I can read this as a SK claim then.

no matter how nice you'll be, at some point you'll have to die then.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This is a rare occasion in which I actually do find someone lurking to be scummy. Admiral. Why the hell would he avoid posting here when there is a huge firestorm of claims and a claimed Vig/SK that has expressed interest in shooting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, you're taking WAY too long to come up with fake flavor. You already outed your role, I do not get why you can't tell us the flavor.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh well...that's now three times Thad was viewing the forum and didn't post.

Bye Thad.

Dayvig: ThAdmiral
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

*cross fingers that he's scum*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its very funny that Tammy emailed pappums. And bolded Dayvig. As the kill lolllllll

Gj shooting town.

Remember, BC is scum too.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by pidgey »

Y u no claim your flavor name
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by pidgey »

So how does your mill works? Is it by posting it here or emailing the pappums cause i dont know why the 2 work.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by pidgey »

Kill*
-----------------
Sup
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Kise »

I need to read pages 49->>
Will return after Raw. For now...

In post 1110, Benmage wrote:
@Kise
your read on Tammy please?

She hasn't stood out to me. I had her as a looming scumread over an issue back in my first one or two posts, but I liked her answer. She looked good back then and hasn't bothered me as much as those on my hit list.

In post 1132, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1095, Kise wrote:LOL... best you got? I fail to see what I lied about. Did I say I've always brought up how stung I was in all our games? You do know the whole reason for me bringing that up is because you called jason town, without consideration that he may be pulling a similar stunt as you, which is what you're acclaimed for? As far as I know, you're the first person to dupe town by fakeclaiming miller. No one really doubted D1 miller claims until after you got away with the fakeclaim and won. You're something like a celebrity. Your act isn't something easily forgotten. So, yes, I brought it up only after you acted as if jason could not be playing any tricks, because I know you're not new when it comes to trickery.

Except it's not similar in any way. If anything Acosmist's claim is the most similar to what I did and no, I'm not giving him any clearance for it.

Keep in mind, you didn't just say "Khan is suspicious", you called me the shadiest person in the game. You still haven't attributed any scum motivations to my actions, you just insisted that I should be a lot more paranoid. Well, there's scum motivation in boosting paranoia and poking holes in other's scumreads. Especially townreads of people of people you don't believe to be scum.

Got nothing to do with Aco. It's always been about how quickly you dismiss jason as town without consideration for him pulling any tricks. How many times do I have to repeat this? I guess I should know you for exaggerations too now? When I called you the sketchiest (when I voted you), you were suppose to add up everything I was saying.

1) You're no stranger to mindgaming town as scum, with respect to your miller fakeclaim years ago.
2) You had jason as town on pages 1-2 and, as someone who should know better, you didn't consider/mention that he could be playing us all by acting as if he didn't know this was a mixed theme game.
3) To speculate...you could be seen as either buddying jasontown, defending jasonscum, or generally trying to add weight towards calling zab scum.

Curious why I don't have KKtown anywhere? Because your reason for quickly calling jason town/townslippy seemed ignorant for someone like you to do. I remember saying I wouldn't let you wear me down. Why do you keep insisting on me going over these points? I don't understand the difficulty in registering why I've been suspecting you.

In post 1101, Yates wrote:...whu? Really? That's what you have for me? That's a misrep at BEST - not a lie.

Vote: Kublai Khan

Explain in your next post why you overstated your case on Kise because this is anti-Town bullshit and I'm in no mood for any more bullshit today.

A misrep is a type of lie. Kise came into the game essentially saying "Khan is a MASTER of manipulation". I'm going to view that as an attempt to discredit me. Especially since Tammy and mastin2, two players whom I've notoriously beaten as scum, are saying that I read as town and Kise has a history of boosting me as a credible town player.

It's meta, so all the caveats apply, but Kise reads like he's trying to be manipulative himself. You don't find it strange that Kise has yet to list a single town-read? Kinda feels like scum keeping their options open, doesn't it?[/quote]
Yep. Gross exaggerations. "Kise why did you lie?" I didn't lie.... Discredit you from what exactly? Discredit your votes and views? If that's so, than I guess any time someone is called scum, they're being discredited... which is kinda everybody now isn't it? :oops:

I wish I could find the game(s), but I've stated before that I don't give out strong townreads so early on unless I'm on my 'dying breath' so to speak. The way I see it, it influences scum's night actions significantly, and I don't let my ego tell me I'm right about everything so I don't come up off townreads that easy. I've been embarrassingly wrong with townreads before, and I'm an admitted mid game player overall. Give me a few flips and I'll start with the "he's town don't lynch!!!" stuff.

In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1145, Yates wrote:In fairness, I can't give your "Tammy calls me Town so obviously I'm Town" argument much credence because I have also duped her with ease. Although, maybe I should because that would make me conf-Town as well, right? [<3 Tammy!]

I never duped Tammy. I did the same thing to her as scum that I see Kise doing here. I attacked her credibility so her counter-case looked petty and OMGUS.

Fair.

In post 1167, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 1145, Yates wrote:Meh. I don't have a ton of Town reads either. I think that's fairly common for Town wanting to keep their options open as well. It could be scummy, I suppose, but it is equally indicative of a Townie that simply doesn't trust anyone. Also, I have gotten into the habit of allowing players to defend themselves so I don't defend an incorrect Town read and get burned for it. As scum, I've used that tactic to tie a nearly unlynchable Townie to my destiny so I avoid it like the plague. To that effect, this isn't me defending Kise so much as challenging your logic on a case, which I think is a distinction worth making clear.

Yeah, but. You've got two town-reads in your first two posts. One of them is jasonT1981. Why didn't Kise find you scum? You don't find it strange that I'm held to such an insane standard that nobody else is held to?

Never played with Yates. He could be a newb for all I know (no offense Yates). If it makes you feel better, it is my personal opinion that you should know better than to call someone town for what jason did. ^_^

In post 1168, AngryPidgeon wrote:Pidgey: Never got a strongtown feel from any of his posts. His apathy about Mastin calling him scum with Snifit and his linking me to Snifit while jumping on the wagon are not town motivated. Also hes refusing to take a stance on me and instead bases his read on me off of IaI despite me having a million times more content.

Apathy = carefree?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1381, Tammy wrote:Oh well...that's now three times Thad was viewing the forum and didn't post.

Bye Thad.

Dayvig: ThAdmiral

LOL

why are you claiming? :(

Yet…
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by pappums rat »

As she sat in the Ravenclaw Common Room, ThAdmiral took out her latest issue of
The Quibbler
to catch up on the latest goings on.
She heard a noise that seemed to come from the fireplace, and, expecting it was the nargles again, went to check it out.
ThAdmiral bent down to look up the chimney to try to confirm there was a nargle infestation when she saw something that was definately not a nargle.
KABOOM!!!

ThAdmiral was
Luna Lovegood, Vanilla Townie
, who was blown apart Day 2.

Daykills reset the votecount.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

Well that sucked. Guess I should have gone with blood covenant. We could always lynch him though.

VOTE: blood covenant

Bleh I'm done with this game for the night.

Two things in case you guys get lynch happy:

I'm serious serious that I believe the sender of the message is town.

Whether or not you believe me, leaving me alive for mafia to take out is the better course. Ive proofed my role, and sure i made a mistake today but I might not tomorrow - I didn't yesterday. I have more shots; they can't leave me alive. If I'm dead, they're going to go after the cop.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

This is where I say I told you so.

So lets lynch the Guy with he guilty... and bcs slot tomorrow.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by snifit »

Benmage, are you fucking around? I've seen you fake a guilty before.

Vote: Tammy
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by zabriel »

So, a little late to this party, but I seem to recall Nero Cain claiming the kill on d1. Was that already ruled crazy reaction nonsense wasn't watching, or has that just been forgotten?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Not gonna lie, I thought Pere was the DV.

Finishing my read now.

Yet…
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Okay so, I'm not entertaining any idea that Tammy isn't a Day SK. Except maybe if it's something interesting like mafia have a daykill instead of nightkill, but probably not.

I really don't know why you guys why push Tammy to shoot Acosmist. Two birds, one stone.

Vote: Kise

I think it might be better to leave Tammy alive to draw the NK. If she doesn't die, then she has to shoot Acosmist. If she doesn't die and refuses to shoot Acosmist, then she gets lynched.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about lynching Tammy.

I kinda like the idea of leaving her alive if she promises to use her shot as a 2nd lynch.

But if she really is on a team (like KK is suggesting ^) then I feel a little less good about that.

Also leaving her alive leaves SOME possibility that she will draw the NK.

She is in a weird position. If she were on a scum team, she probably would have shot Benmage on her way out instead of putting up this song and dance that isn't too likely to help. which makes me this shes some sort of SK so I don;t have too much of an issue using her as a 2nd lynch really. Thoughts?
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1215, mastin2 wrote:That said, Benmage, is there a reason that you think Kie is town?

If you think he's town, why do you think his nice juicy 4 wagon seemlingl has no scum on it? Or do you have a suspect on the wagon?

Is there a reason you think I'm scum? And can you let it be known whether you've already given this reason?

In post 1221, mastin2 wrote:Basically, nobody can use meta to think I'm town right now. Sure, by play they can, since it's quite obvious with my general mindset and all that that I'm town, but on meta, not really.

In post 1276, mastin2 wrote:Everyone, how do you feel about a pidgey vig?

Why not a kise vig?

In post 1337, pidgey wrote:Help the mod is shit reasoning to kill someone. Sorry

Outside of that, was something wrong with shooting BC?

In post 1353, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: Don't shoot Mastin or Pidgey. Especially Mastin. Kise/RC #1 Day kills. BC/Snifit are ok.

Help, can't find it. When/why did mastin become town after you disagreed with his snifit vote?

Tammy isn't name claiming. Easy to piece together what she is. Scum won't risk shooting her in case she's BP. If she's going to live and shoot for us, I'm up for 1v1 Khan.

@AP, bottom of 1387 real quick.

Vote Khan

@everyone. why is he town? why am I scum? No gut bullshit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 1017, AngryPidgeon wrote:I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

After unvoting mastin, why did you choose to vote me over snifit? I had 2 votes, snifit had 4. And at what point did I become scum to you? I don't see anything from day 1 - nothing longer than your suspicion of snifit.

You have a history of calling people townish if they exhibit a carefree attitude.

In post 422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Leaning town:
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)

Prob Scum:
Blood Covenent

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree.

In post 489, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.

I don't think my attitude has changed, if much at all. What is it that really bothers you about me connecting you and snifit?

Yet…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Its so fucking simple. If Tammy thought I was lying she would have shot me.

She didn't.

Hence she is scum.

Fuckina.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”