Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 750, Nero Cain wrote:Am I being parroted?

There is a difference between repeating a single argument (repeating an argument) in the midst of other original thoughts and having said nothing but regurgitated arguments to justify votes the whole game (parrotting).

You should well know the difference. Unless, of course, you just made the post because you want proper credit for seeing that first. In which case: Good boy, Nero Cain. Good boy. Who's a good boy? You are.

In post 751, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 749, Yates wrote:Zab talked himself back into the leaning scum pile with that Jester nonsense.

but it was Melmond that suggested jester. The hell is wrong with you Yates?

vote: Melmond

Walk me through the logic of why scum would be more likely to suggest someone is a jester.

In post 765, snifit wrote:Haven't had time to review Cybertronix and Melmond but I see Cyber's wagon is smaller so

This is scummy.

In post 773, mykonian wrote:19. Kublai Khan - I keep mixing you up with someone else. Either him or you called me a bad townie somewhere. Proved to be rather prophetic. You were the guy who shouted too much for what you wanted to say, I think.

Sounds like you could be mixing me up with kuribo. Or Korlash. Or a mix of both.

In post 774, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 733, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 705, Tammy wrote:Oh and amrun , when looking at cybertronix, please note that avox told cyber to sheep him onto Yates.

Fuck. You're right. (again) That's a super-ballsy move for scum to make.

Hate to pull a zabe and all, but, you know, there could be two scum teams.
For me, however, the avox/cyber interaction doesn't rule out the possibility that they were scum together.

I hope you're not expecting me to hold off voting someone based on speculation of multiple scum groups before a single night has passed.

And no, it doesn't absolutely rule out a AurorusVox/Cybetronix scumteam but it makes it so improbable that I'm happy ignoring the possibility atm.

But please explain your "I've got such a town read on Melmond that I'm going to actively prevent his lynch" attitude.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think a bit of pressure is due on Kise.. he said he is reading, then says he did little, then makes a fluff posting.

Seems like scum trying to skate by uninterested in the game right now
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 am

Post by Benmage »

We need blood already. I don't like excessively long D1's. (Night'll give me time to readup)

Myko, you're town because noone replaces out as scum the way your slot did. Welcome to party.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Acosmist

I'm taking him up on his offer. Dudes does shit, I don't want him in lylo(but he wont be nk'd catch 22)... he's proven himself scummy enough.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@ThAd- his first 4 posts outside of RVS are nothing. And his quick jump to Cyber wagon near the end of his ISO.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Benmage »

^Yeah Melmonds scum for post just enough to fly under the radar (till atleast the wagon started on him)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Zoroaster- I was wondering if you have any scum games you can link to?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 777, Benmage wrote:We need blood already. I don't like excessively long D1's. (Night'll give me time to readup)

Myko, you're town because noone replaces out as scum the way your slot did. Welcome to party.

I don't like this

I have often argued the longer a day goes, the better for town... however the longer it goes, the worse for scum.

Ben's thinking seems to be scum thinking, not caring what blood is spilled, just as long as the day ends
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm with Ben here. Prolonging days for the sake of prolonging days is scummy

but what does seem rather odd is he's "like lets end the day but I'm going to vote someone who isn't going to get lynched while calling one of the leading wagons scum."
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Benmage »

^Long later days yes. Has today been short??? FUCK NO.

In fact it is agreed by many in MD discussion that long DAYONES are bad. Ask Vi. And since we are still quite a process from a lynch. Even making a statement to wrap things up usually means 10 more pages.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Benmage »

Yeah NC the wagon I was on and really helped launch too.

But I read some of Acos last posts... daring us to lynch him.

DO YOU WANT A PGO IN LYLO?? I don't... So lets give him his wish and end him.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 708, rapidcanyon wrote:Responding to prod. I'll post more later.

I don't want to mention this because I don't always think it's a scumtell, but 33 posts in other games across Thurs/Fri/Sat since this post.

Makes me=not wrong.

Vote: rapidcanyon
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That is a good point.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Long days = eventual disinterest. And I mean really its about content, not length in days. But jason saying that just makes me want to wagon him harder. Pick one:

Melmond
Cyber
Jason
RapidCanyon

Pedit: RC is actually a good wagon. Hes scum for lurking, and I would not say that about anyone else that I can think of onsite.

Acos wagon is meh.

Ppedit: PVs post? Rc has been active elsewhere. Hes dodging this game and when Ive played with him before hes almost as compulsive as me about posting
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 788, AngryPidgeon wrote:Long days = eventual disinterest. And I mean really its about content, not length in days. But jason saying that just makes me want to wagon him harder.

I've always believed the longer it goes on, the more info town can get.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Direction is key.

And as AP said. Long days = disinterest. Disinterest = apathetic town. Apathetic town = easy scum win.

This days info is good. Future days yield more analysis than D1. We need flips.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:42 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

The FOS is understandable. I was posting in two other games but not here. However, I am also mostly prod-dodging in two other games. I am not known to be inactive as scum. I post just as much. Every time I try to get into this game, there are 6-7 more pages that I have to read. 21 people posting voraciously is not helping me catch up.

Anyways, I'll read the huge walls at some point but to emphasize key points:

I was mostly inactive at the beginning of Possessed Pastors mafia, and I was town. Not saying that clears me. What I am saying is that AngryPidgeon played with me that game. So, I find it highly suspicious that Angry uses inactivity as a scumtell for me when he should know better because he KNOWS that I can be inactive as town if the game isn't compelling enough to capture my attention. I explained in that game how the state of the game matters - I hate Day 1 - not much to go on. But if I am alive at LYLO or even when there are 5-7 players remaining, I post copiously regardless of affiliation. I don't fault the others for FOSsing me because they probably don't know but Angry knows and yet is misconstruing my meta and deliberately and intentionally trying to make me look guilty.

I am almost certain AngryPidgeon is scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Spoiler:
In post 764, AngryPidgeon wrote:1.Nero, why the hell would I lie about that??

I do not think OMGUS is a scum tell. Are you saying I lied about not seeing your case so I could attack you without being accused of OMGUS?
I'm not lying
2. Why is Cyber a town read?
3. Which points?
4. Even if I did think OMGUS is a scumtell, why would I then intentionally go for you instead of, I don't know, BloodCovenent/Zabriel/etc?
5. Cross-replacement OMGUS is still lolz.

1. I have no clue. All I know is that you said you ISO'd IAI and then you were all like "gosh, I never saw where you called IAI scummy."
2. I've already explained this. I think AV would be less likely to tell his buddy to sheep him and Cyber's ISO just doesn't look scummy to me.
3. Off the top of my head, you were lying that I found Yates scummy for his "fishing"; only BC said it was scummy. You claiming that I called you town is horrible.
4. Scum do OMGUS. You seem to be drifting between "I didn't OMGUS." and "Well I did...but its a towntell."
5. I think I asked you this before and you never responded to it, which is fine since its rhetorical but I think you'd be fairly suspicions that right after you call a slot scum they replace out and their replacement calls them scum but you actually didn't even vote me until I said you committed a scumtell. And you never gave any reason why I was a scum read in the first place till later.

In post 769, Zoroaster wrote:
In post 649, Nero Cain wrote:no one said anything about replacing out ITT.
To be fair, you've certainly implied it.

to be fair, no I didn't.

In post 773, mykonian wrote:nero calls me town while my predescor has 4 posts.

not exactly. True your slot is in the town pile but that's b/c I think there are scummier slots in the game. What was the point of listing all the players in the game and stating weather or not you've played with them?

In post 774, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 706, Nero Cain wrote:meh. Memond has a few scummy posts. He'd be a better lynch that Cyber. You have town reads on both AP and Snifit right?

Point them out pls.

Why do you want me to do your work for you?

In post 775, Kublai Khan wrote:Good boy, Nero Cain. Good boy. Who's a good boy? You are.

*wags tail*

But I was legit asking if Tammy was sheeping me but I did want to make it clear that I was the one that said the sheeping thing first since both you and Thad seem to have just ignored it, not that I care about "credit". I mean Thad thinks I'm sheeping Tammy with my Cyber town read.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 791, rapidcanyon wrote:
I am almost certain AngryPidgeon is scum.

Would that be because he has 6 votes on him, or because he's calling you scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:05 am

Post by rapidcanyon »

That is a loaded question. You present two reasons you think I suspect Angry neither of which are credible or accurate.

I suspect Angry because as I have outlined in , his predecessor's scummy actions, his substandard play compared to his town play as I point out later, and his misrepresentation of my meta. Again, "misrepresented meta" is not the same as "he's calling you scum" so here is my question: do you not understand what I am writing or are pretending to not understand so you can continue to justify your vote?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh don't give me that bullshit. You, like me, love being the person making decisions and driving shit. You were slightly inactive at the front end of P4, but other than that you
1. Post a LOT
2. Are WAY more emotional than you are right now (honestly, I cannot tell that you have given more than 1 fuck about this game)
3. Actively wall up the thread to get people to see your PoV.

You did it in both games I was in with you and 2 games that I read of yours. now how about you actually give us some content? Respond to Shah's comments on you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And you even acknowledge that the Fos is understandable in 791. Lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 792, Nero Cain wrote:4. Scum do OMGUS. You seem to be drifting between "I didn't OMGUS." and "Well I did...but its a towntell."

No. Im saying both. Not 1 or the other.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And by both I mean that it isn't a scumtell and that I didn't do it >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 794, rapidcanyon wrote:That is a loaded question. You present two reasons you think I suspect Angry neither of which are credible or accurate.

I suspect Angry because as I have outlined in , his predecessor's scummy actions, his substandard play compared to his town play as I point out later, and his misrepresentation of my meta. Again, "misrepresented meta" is not the same as "he's calling you scum" so here is my question: do you not understand what I am writing or are pretending to not understand so you can continue to justify your vote?

1. IaI's play. Fine, don't care but seriously fuck you for using that as an excuse to push me.
2. Substandard play? Look at YOU. You have contributed nothing. And you never answered what about my play is subpar and why that is EVER a scumtell.
3. Ok. You can say that but its wrong.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”