Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

But Nero what do you think about melmond?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 683, Amrun wrote:
In post 661, Acosmist wrote:cyber wagon is a distraction from actual scumwagons

So cyber is town?

Who is "distracting" with the cyber wagon? This implies it is scum driven. Is it? By whom?

Amrun - will you read melmond and cybertronix ns tell me what you think?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lemme read him again, i reread cyber and I don't think he looks scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by Tammy »

I agree with you on cyber, he doesn't look scummy to me at all and I hate his wagon.
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 1.17

"There's no such thing as a witch." -Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 2

AngryPidgeon - 6 (Kise, Acosmist, Nero Cain, rapidcanyon, Yates, jasonT1981)
Cybertronix - 5 (BloodCovenant, ThAdmiral, AngryPidgeon, Kublai Khan, Melmond)
Melmond - 3 (Tammy, Benmage, zabriel)
zabriel - 2 (Zoroaster, Cybertronix)
BloodCovenant - 1 (snifit)
snifit - 1 (PeregrineV)

Not voting - Shahrizai, Amrun

Searching for a replacement for Shahrizai
Kise and rapidcanyon have each recieved their second prod.

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 10 PM EST on October 29, 2012.
Last edited by pappums rat on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh and amrun , when looking at cybertronix, please note that avox told cyber to sheep him onto Yates.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meh. Memond has a few scummy posts. He'd be a better lynch that Cyber. You have town reads on both AP and Snifit right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, would scum Mel really make a deal about ISOing only me just to fencesit about it?
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Responding to prod. I'll post more later.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

No, not really. I don't have reads on either of them. AP comes off weird, in not just playstyle weird...some of it is either really naive, self absorbed or unnatural. He also asks questions and picks fights for some things that seem unnecessary or just to stir the pot. I tend to give his type a town reading, but it also makes me weary, so I'm holding off for a bit on him until I can get a better sense of him.

Sniff I have even less of a read on. I thought Peres case was ok and your recent reasons for him all right. It certainly is awful how he's cheering other lynches while sitting on one but not doing anything to push it. I'd vote him over cyber definitely.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^to Nero...sorry I'm fading.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 707, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, would scum Mel really make a deal about ISOing only me just to fencesit about it?

But he didn't fence sit? He said you were most likely town, and he hopped off of bloodcovenent and jumped onto cybertronix.

What did you think of his jump onto cybertronix?

What do you think of his repeatedly asking Ben and I to give him reasons for our vote?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh but why wouldn't scum fence-sit? Waiting to see how the wind was blowing is an effective strategy for scum. And I don't know him to know if it's part of his playstyle (like it unfortunately is mine sometimes)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 612, Melmond wrote:To come up with a proper read on you. Your ideas are a lot different than mine, so I don't like them much, but I don't know if I actually have a serious scum read on you.

Melmond had a fucking 2x4 up his ass here. On phone, Ill respond when home
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh I believe I was wrong about benmage earlier, he's probably town.

Acosmist is cracking me up also.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 713, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 612, Melmond wrote:To come up with a proper read on you. Your ideas are a lot different than mine, so I don't like them much, but I don't know if I actually have a serious scum read on you.

Melmond had a fucking 2x4 up his ass here. On phone, Ill respond when home

This isn't fence sitting though...he said he was reading you to get a read on you. Fence-sitting would have been if he would have read you and then still not known. This response reads fairly genuine though. I hate day one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

@kk - why did you do a semi-detailed read of melmond in and come to the conclusion that you'd like to see more before making a decision, but took the parroting thing of cybertronix without the same level of detail ns voted him and re calling for more votes on him?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by zabriel »

@BC because flavor and scum reads that didn't make sense in my mind to be connected to AV, but still didn't feel town after he died.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Melmond I'm voting you because I have a scum read on you. There's a lack of something to hold onto in your posts.Your case on BC was bad, in that it felt forced. I believe that you believe it but I got a sense of a possible bus/distance going on between you, and you are a stronger scum read for me than he is. Later I didn't like you asking why we were voting you, this could be personality but meh. There were never more than four votes on you and no more we're piling on so it read as you being too overly concerned about how you were being viewed. I also don't like your wagon hop onto cyber. If you have a strong scum read, why aren't you trying to push it? Also, why are you voting cyber? You didn't give a reason other than him being the best wagon that's going on right now. Why is he the best? Your jump onto cyber feels a bit survivalistic, which also reads weird to me because you only had three votes and no one else was saying they would jump on.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 553, Cybertronix wrote:Mildly paying attention and felt the need to chime in yes.

Like I said, I'm playing another game that's in mylo right now and is seeing a lot of action right now so I'm devoting time to that.

Go ahead and build your case on me though. This should be fun.

This reads town to me.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 717, zabriel wrote:@BC because flavor and scum reads that didn't make sense in my mind to be connected to AV, but still didn't feel town after he died.

and that makes you believe that there are two scum teams?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 pm

Post by zabriel »

It makes me believe that it's a possibility. I also just like it for flavor. I'm a huge HP dork and prefer Voldemort to not co-operate with muggles.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 721, zabriel wrote:It makes me believe that it's a possibility. I also just like it for flavor. I'm a huge HP dork and prefer Voldemort to not co-operate with muggles.

what makes you think Voldemort is in the game? (let alone mafia) And that's terrible logic to presume two scum teams.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Post by Melmond »

In post 718, Tammy wrote:Melmond I'm voting you because I have a scum read on you. There's a lack of something to hold onto in your posts.Your case on BC was bad, in that it felt forced. I believe that you believe it but I got a sense of a possible bus/distance going on between you, and you are a stronger scum read for me than he is. Later I didn't like you asking why we were voting you, this could be personality but meh. There were never more than four votes on you and no more we're piling on so it read as you being too overly concerned about how you were being viewed. I also don't like your wagon hop onto cyber. If you have a strong scum read, why aren't you trying to push it? Also, why are you voting cyber? You didn't give a reason other than him being the best wagon that's going on right now. Why is he the best? Your jump onto cyber feels a bit survivalistic, which also reads weird to me because you only had three votes and no one else was saying they would jump on.

There's only 3-4 days left of day 1 and I don't feel like AP is scum. I do think cyber is though
He doesn't do any scumhunting whatsoever in his first few posts, then when he does, he votes zab, who was the main wagon at the time, using BC's 2 scumteam excuse. I also don't like BC for this, so you would see why I don't like it... And hasn't done anything else except defend himself since then.
We're going to need to decide on something in the next few days, and I don't support AP being lynched.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Melmond »

In post 662, Acosmist wrote:How is this not real content?

Wallposts with no content are, by definition, not real content.

I'm not reading them and my presumption is that anyone making one is scum trying to hide stuff behind squid ink.

So, by all means, let the scumclaims continue.

Really you're just not going to read the game.. :roll:
You're not really scumhunting, just voting various people with no reason, saying your not reading the wall posts, you're just making a bunch of jokes. And you seem to be riding off your PGO claim.

What I've been thinking for a while now is that if you're not a PGO, you're a jester. That would make sense to me, because by claiming PGO you're not going to get NK'd and by playing like you are, you could very easily get lynched at some point, it wouldn't be a bad way to play it.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”