Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey THAD, stop postering and vote him. His "I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum" but not voting for anyone that was putting pressure on Aco looks like a "my buddies be casting doubt but I can't vote them" statement. And even if they aren't its a
IIOA
statement.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Yates »

Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Prodded. Extremely busy, will catch up on this game and post my thoughts sometime during the weekend.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by zabriel »

I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

I'm slow with votes, especially on D1. It's just one of my things. I'm not good at D1, so I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually. Right now I'm feeling town on Nero. He seems genuine enough.

I've got scumfeel on Ben. KK has made some points on him, he's asked some unnecessary questions, and the earlier noob-defense on me based on a self-vote from RC was just kind of bizarre. Even if I had self-voted, self-votes are anti-town, and him going oh, noob, whatever about that was kind of weird.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by zabriel »

VOTE: Ben
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 1.5

"Snake. We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in." -Gray Fox, Metal Gear Solid

zabriel - 4 (Tammy, Nero Cain, jasonT1981, Acosmist)
BloodCovenant - 3 (Shahrizai, Yates, I Am Innocent)
Yates - 2 (Benmage, AurorusVox)
rapidcanyon - 1 (PeregrineV)
jasonT1981 - 1 (Zoroaster)
Amrun - 1 (Melmond)
Kublai Khan - 1 (rapidcanyon)
I Am Innocent - 1 (ThAdmiral)
Benmage - 1 (zabriel)

Not voting - Kise, BloodCovenant, Amrun, snifit, Cybertronix, Kublai Khan

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 10 PM EST on October 29, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Zoroaster »

I'm still here. Just got a bit busy. Will have something tomorrow, if not later(probably not later since it's 2 in the morning here)
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Melmond »

Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, Yates wrote:Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?

Quite a lot Yates.

First he jumps on the easy/lame Jason wagon.

Then he criticizes me for jumping off of the dumb Jason wagon that ended up forming.

And then he's like "welp I'm not doing anything since I'm playing high"

He's ignoring
EVERYTHING
coming his way.

And I don't think he's scum hunting at all.

@Zab
-Did you think KK's vote on you was SRS or RVS? If you thought it was serious why did you not respond?

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?

Why did you not respond to

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:
zabriel wrote:Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

No. Just no. I didn't join any Jason wagon. Yes I voted Jason but that was just RVS. You earn 5 scum Sickles for trying to rewrite history.

If you think scum are the one's pressuring Aco why are you not attacking any of them?

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually.

What would change between day 1 and 2?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.

cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 201, Yates wrote:Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?

Quite a lot Yates.

First he jumps on the easy/lame Jason wagon.

Then he criticizes me for jumping off of the dumb Jason wagon that ended up forming.

And then he's like "welp I'm not doing anything since I'm playing high"

He's ignoring
EVERYTHING
coming his way.

And I don't think he's scum hunting at all.

@Zab
-Did you think KK's vote on you was SRS or RVS? If you thought it was serious why did you not respond?

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?

Why did you not respond to

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:
zabriel wrote:Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

No. Just no. I didn't join any Jason wagon. Yes I voted Jason but that was just RVS. You earn 5 scum Sickles for trying to rewrite history.

If you think scum are the one's pressuring Aco why are you not attacking any of them?

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually.

What would change between day 1 and 2?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.

cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 172, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Kublai Khan, you reason for believing I am town is odd, to say the least. It seems like something scum would come up with to have a townread. Calling a post "too bad to be scum" is rarely something that town would do? If my posts seem scummy, why are you certain that I am town? Why no worry about possible scum when you see scummy posts? I doubt but anyone but scum would be so confident that a player is town because they find that player's posts bad, not good.

Because scummy actions and/or posts aren't necessarily something
only
scum do, just what scum tend to be
more likely
to do. In just about every game Town does scummy actions all the time. That's why it's important to look at context, circumstances, and mitigating factors. Looking at those is how I judged you to be town.

In post 173, ThAdmiral wrote:(@ kk: but I agree, his stubborness does seem town, doesn't it?)

Not sure whose stubborness you're referencing here (Yates or rapidcanyon). The answer would probably be yes either way though.

In post 186, Benmage wrote:What voting Acosmist? At the moment I think he's town, but its still so early. I wouldn't call what I'm saying is doubting him, I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me. (Maybe I'll gander later when I have more time)

I can't shake the fact that this really looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
"I think he's town!" "But his claim is totally something scum would fake!"

You're pro-activeness in pointing out potential scum strategies is rubbing me the wrong way. Why bring up what is basically a WIFOM argument so early in a game? Especially when you yourself don't think it's likely.

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

"People" huh? You're obviously reading the game, but you're not keeping track of who is saying what. Which means that you're not actually scum-hunting.

Vote: zabriel
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Shahrizai
Shahrizai
Goon
Shahrizai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Post by Shahrizai »

Sorry, I had a paper due this week and just got it sent in. I will be reading the game later today.
Yes my lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 211, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:What voting Acosmist? At the moment I think he's town, but its still so early. I wouldn't call what I'm saying is doubting him, I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me. (Maybe I'll gander later when I have more time)

I can't shake the fact that this really looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
"I think he's town!" "But his claim is totally something scum would fake!"

You're pro-activeness in pointing out potential scum strategies is rubbing me the wrong way. Why bring up what is basically a WIFOM argument
so early in a game?
Especially when you yourself don't think it's likely.

The best way of ending rvs is getting the game into meaty discussion. That was defiantly achieved here. And as I began discussion around the topic I was wavering more on Acos's alignment, and tho I may lean to a side now the read is far from concrete. Not to mention I could easily be wrong, and down the road (nk'd) might not have the opportunity to have shared the valid scum tactic.

I don't think anything I've said has impacted peoples reads on Acos's alignment. It may have helped people who may have previously written off a PGO as auto town keep an eye on him. GOOOD.

I'm, trying to find what negativity could be reasoned about my statements... Its seems more like you're forcing the appearance of "fence-sitting" if you will, when that really isn't the case here. This is more a MD discussion, on what to do with a D1 PGO claim, and I gave both sides of the argument.

I can be a Liberal and argue from a Republican point of view and not be a Reupblican, and vica versa. Or I can be UNCERTAIN on evolution v creation and be able to argue both points equally. (feel like Im ranting, so yeah... need to finish gettting ready for work)
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.

In post 108, Yates wrote:
In post 104, Kublai Khan wrote:
NOTE TO EVERYONE: THIS DISCUSSION IS VERY DANGEROUS.

Then stop being a douche and let Jason answer the question directed at Jason for reasons Jason put forward in a post by Jason.

Also bear in mind the fact I never asked Jason to provide flavor nor did I ask Jason to provide his character. Explanation later - after Jason reflects on his post and my question.

If Yates is scum, almost any response that jason gives(gave) will indicate something or other to yates. fucking, major scumpoints to Yates.

In post 158, Benmage wrote:
-So clearly scum could have such a motivation. Miller > Cop.... PGO > All town PRs. And zero excuse for why scum didn't NK. Scum might NK a baddass TownMiller. Scum will never NK a PGO.

-this exactly.

It's the same thing with a vig or sk, they won't target the claimed PGO. If Aco's play isn't shinning bright town, he should be gone before LyLo.

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:
Kublai Khan's came off as scummy. My self-vote was RVS vote, no reason to treat it as anything but, just because I chose myself to RVS vote.

clearly this isn't true.

In post 25, rapidcanyon wrote:VOTE: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts?

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.
The claim fits the theme,
but it's different enough from the expectation that it's unlikely that he pulled it out of his ass. I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum looking to push a mislynch.

Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

This struck me as a very bad post.
FoS: Zabriel

In post 189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me.

But Ben, all but a few of the playerbase have been here awhile. So there's little need to enlighten. That's cute. Ben pushed back.

no one is voting him. lol

Why do people think this is town? Zab is ignoring
EVERYTHING
directed at him. Slot needs death.

1. i am unaware of the current meta game.
2. yes

In post 193, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 192, Acosmist wrote:
In post 189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me.

But Ben, all but a few of the playerbase have been here awhile. So there's little need to enlighten. That's cute. Ben pushed back.

no one is voting him. lol

Why do people think this is town? Zab is ignoring
EVERYTHING
directed at him. Slot needs death.

That's a good point, what wagon? Did I ever even get a vote? I certainly have none now.

Yea, I voted you on page one, then unvoted when it was pointed out to me I was wrong. Sorry about that one lol

don't apologize.

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

No, Ben went apeshit about how scum claiming PGO is the new scum claiming Miller tactic. Very little of it had to do with Snake being a badass.

More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

vote someone............

Ben is so town that it hurts. Also Tammy are town.

Yates, Zabs, Cyber are scum reads.

Vote: Zabriel
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Zoroaster »

In post 39, Nero Cain wrote:nope never heard that one. I guess it makes Zabriel confirmed scum right?
Nope.

Jason wrote:Bloody hell. I hate that.
Hmph.

Benmage wrote:So while we gain a plus with not losing prs unnecessarily... we lose an opportunity to nk scum.
This is a large theme game. You should be surprised if there isn't anymore decently powered town roles.

Benmage wrote:Anywhose, glad to see noone was like zomg Snake must be town, as that is baloney.
Do you want to roleclaim?

In post 81, Yates wrote:That isn't a role fish and you know it. I never asked him for his role OR his character name. It's a simple exercise. If you are going to speculate that roles
may not
match flavor, wouldn't you check yourself before posting?
Yeah, it is.

Jason wrote:you ask for thoughts on something stupid, yet fail to give your thoughts on anything serious.
I am NOT moving my vote here.

Yates wrote:Ok. This is a mostly fair point though I think my point above remains true. If you are a VT and your name is Voldemort, then what Jason was speculating would make sense. Conversely, if you are VT Uncle Vernon Dursley it makes no sense to make this speculation. That's all I meant by flavor matching the role. Anyway, I didn't want him to tell me any of that I just wanted to know why he didn't do this.
This is why I think Yates is town.

Cybertronix wrote:Sorry I meant the alignment based on the name, ie Solid Snake must be Town because he's a "good guy" in the videogame.
This isn't necessarily true. The Arkham City game we had a while ago that had Batman, Selina, and Robin as the scum. I think someone else was 3rd Party but the main pint is that the "good" guys were scum. There are more than enough villains in Harry Potter and Metal Gear.

I'll examine 173 later.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:09 am

Post by zabriel »

I don't think much of any of the votes on me. They aren't really high on my list of shit I care about. I think Kublai Khan is serious now, but day 1 is essentially random anyhow, so it's hard to care about day 1 until you're looking back on it.

We understand the concept of Devil's Advocate. We're glad you know how to do that Ben.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DEATH TO THE PONY ALT!!!!

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Yates »

First, my OMGUS response:
In post 208, Melmond wrote:His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.

Whuu? So I'm experienced enough to know a role/flavor fish isn't a good thing to do but did it as scum for...? Fun and profit? You should probably reread my interaction with Jason and rethink this logic.

Second, @Nero post 210 - I see where you are going. I just disagree with the level of scum you are attributing to each of those actions. I will admit, though, that his post 203 was wonky. Even the non-specificity of it, though, is in line with his statement:
In post 203, zabriel wrote:And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.
So while he was technically wrong about there being a wagon, he isn't actually wrong about "people" applying pressure or talking that point to death. He just looks too lazy to actually include specific examples in his posts.

@Zabriel - do a better job of not being lazy if you are Town.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 am

Post by Cybertronix »

Hey all. I know I said I'd take a look at this but I've been busy. I have a bit of time this morning, and a lot this weekend so I will put something together.

I just wanted to answer this real quick:

Zoroaster wrote:

Cybertronix wrote:Sorry I meant the alignment based on the name, ie Solid Snake must be Town because he's a "good guy" in the videogame.
This isn't necessarily true. The Arkham City game we had a while ago that had Batman, Selina, and Robin as the scum. I think someone else was 3rd Party but the main pint is that the "good" guys were scum. There are more than enough villains in Harry Potter and Metal Gear.

You're taking my quote out of context. In my previous post 117, I was talking about the dangers of speculating roles/alignment based on the character name.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 am

Post by zabriel »

Some of my games are ending now, so I actually have a bit more energy for this one.

To be honest, that whole point about Aco was getting overdrawn and boring. I'd already been on and off the jason wagon and I had thought that the pressure on Aco was stupid town, but the fact that it wouldn't die, even without votes, left me with a kind of nebulous bad feeling. I didn't feel it was worth mentioning, because it had been talked to death already.

On Yates, he did seem to be fishing, but with the fanbitching (which I feel mitigates the flavor talk) and his subsequent play, I'm fine saying town here.

Off-topic, why does EVERYBODY think this account is an alt?
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Zoroaster »

Cybertronix wrote:You're taking my quote out of context. In my previous post 117, I was talking about the dangers of speculating roles/alignment based on the character name.
Ah alright. Did not make that correlation but it doesn't matter in the end.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:35 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Zoroaster - What's your read on zabriel?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:52 am

Post by zabriel »

In post 219, Cybertronix wrote:Hey all. I know I said I'd take a look at this but I've been busy. I have a bit of time this morning, and a lot this weekend so I will put something together.

Zoroaster wrote:

You're taking my quote out of context. In my previous post 117, I was talking about the dangers of speculating roles/alignment based on the character name.

Well, that's the thing about a theme game. They don't have to line up, but they usually do, unless there's a huge twist in flavor, or if a set has way more villains than heroes, or not nearly enough villains to make it interesting. Unless I have good reason to think otherwise, I'm going to assume alignment matches with canon. I guess when we get Peter Pettigrew claiming Town we can revisit the topic.

I'm not sure why alignment speculation is something that's bothering you Cyber. Mafia is a game where we speculate on alignment. If we get too into looking at roles that gives scum too much information. Speculation CAN turn into outguess the mod, but that's more to do with the names and roles that make it into the game. Even that has its place, because it's logical to assume that the main characters are going to be there, as are some of the important side characters.
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Cybertronix »

In post 223, zabriel wrote:
In post 219, Cybertronix wrote:Hey all. I know I said I'd take a look at this but I've been busy. I have a bit of time this morning, and a lot this weekend so I will put something together.

Zoroaster wrote:

Well, that's the thing about a theme game. They don't have to line up, but they usually do, unless there's a huge twist in flavor, or if a set has way more villains than heroes, or not nearly enough villains to make it interesting. Unless I have good reason to think otherwise, I'm going to assume alignment matches with canon. I guess when we get Peter Pettigrew claiming Town we can revisit the topic.

I'm not sure why alignment speculation is something that's bothering you Cyber. Mafia is a game where we speculate on alignment. If we get too into looking at roles that gives scum too much information. Speculation CAN turn into outguess the mod, but that's more to do with the names and roles that make it into the game. Even that has its place, because it's logical to assume that the main characters are going to be there, as are some of the important side characters.

It doesn't bother me. I just wanted him to know what I was actually referring to there. It's a dead topic and I think we've since moved on.

Good deflection though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”