Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Post by Tierce »

Snipped several bits.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:As I have said, I think Tierce's reaction to Quil's list was an overreaction and highly similar to when she bussed me in Paranoia. Yes I know her defense, but I'm not going to let this go for now.

Given the first two pages, I have a townread on Ludi and Alchemist. Minor townreads on Quilford and Zednek, but we'll see how this changes.

You know my defense (I didn't realize he was actually RVSing and jumped on it for being a bad list, period), so I don't really have anything to say about this. I'm interested in how you think this is similar to when I was bussing you in Paranoia and yet you have a minor townread on Quilford; in the same breath, you are claiming that Tierce-Quilford is equal to Paranoia Tierce-Oversoul but they are at the same time different. Makes little sense.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:
In post 49, Alchemist wrote:Quil is going way over the top. Wow.

Also;
In post 47, Quilford wrote:Ugh, I didn't want to get agro this early. Fuck.

Pretty sure we got scum here.

Why? His aggression if anything shows he doesn't care what people think and believes in the truthfulness of his list.

Then...
my
aggression is scummy, how? When I've stated directly in this game that I intend to be more aggressive as town, the reasons for it, and then do it--calling me (over)aggressive = scummy seems to defeat the point.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Making a list like this at the stage in the game when you made it (Post 22) as town is absurd, especially when you bother listing players as null out of RVS votes. Town doesn't really find a need to classify players they don't yet have a read on, while scum would be more likely to present null-reads to show 'effort'.

Maybe I've played a few too many games with Mastin, but this behavior doesn't particularly bother me. ;)

Why would Quilford do that if he could just blend in with the shadows by making a random vote and no reads list? The initiative is town, Tierce.

Hai, the list was RVS meant to garner reactions. I didn't think it was, I thought it was a supposedly-legitimate-reads-on-post-22 and called bullshit on it. Then I saw The Error In My Ways. I don't think it's particularly town (here's a Tierce-Quil/Tierce-Oversoul difference, I called you town in Paranoia, while I don't have a townread on Quil), but my scumread was wrong.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Are we done with the pointless questioning? Great.

At this point I think we need to take a breather. There really isn't any reason you should be *this* angry Tierce, but then I again I don't know the whole story.

Why can't we be suspicious of your meta? You're asking town to do untowny things simply because you feel yourself to be clearly town.

Again, I never said you shouldn't be suspicious. The thing with Tammy was that she asked me to rehash what I had already said--and unlike you, she has no completed games with me nor is she familiar with my meta, so the whole thing seemed pointless.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:What do you think of Quilford's aggro comment?

No opinion. I don't think it's relevant.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:I am withholding a townread on Spyrex for a certain reason that I'll explain later, if I am allowed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If this reason is anywhere close to what I'm thinking, you need to STOP CLIAMING THIS CRAP, Oversoul. NOW. And yes, this makes me incredibly angry.

In post 77, Tierce wrote:Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

Why no pressure on UN for asking Gamma what his "super secret scumtell" is?

I'm not really reading UN's posts.

Why are pursuing scumreads and defusing wagons on people you think are town exclusive? If you get a lynch on a scumread you shouldn't have to worry about a lynch on one of your townreads, no?

I'm not really seeing the whole reason for "defending" bad players.

Then again, I am pretty sure we've never had a towngame together other than Mafia with the Kitties.

Why do you not have a problem with Oman's vote when it is fairly clear we were out of RVS at the time of that vote? Is it because he has blue eyes?

Tierce, do you think your scumplay is unique to yourself?

I really don't see how you can be angry at Ludi for asking you "who are easy lynch ponies?" and then ask Glork to explain his "not at liberty statement"

Like seriously I don't understand the logic behind those two actions.

Will approach this and the rest later, I need food and breakfast closes in 10.

In post 186, Tierce wrote:Assertive aggressiveness can be good, and you're fooling yourself if you think I would be mellow and gentle as town in a game with this playerlist in these circumstances.

Need I point you to a thread in MD about town leaders? Sometimes being a person who isn't in the limelight is a good idea. Would you not agree?

In post 251, Glork wrote:Tierce's complete and utter confusion over flavor / win conditions is very likely genuine, as I'd expect her to tighten up the flavor screws before the game started if she were scum. Please move your vote somewhere more useful. Hell, I'd rather it be on me than Tierce at this point.

No.

If given the chance (beyond my control at this point) I will explain more, but no. That is not good logic to use when justifying *anyone* as town.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Again.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

Failquotes. Let's try again.

@Vi: Please delete the previous post.

Snipped several bits.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:As I have said, I think Tierce's reaction to Quil's list was an overreaction and highly similar to when she bussed me in Paranoia. Yes I know her defense, but I'm not going to let this go for now.

Given the first two pages, I have a townread on Ludi and Alchemist. Minor townreads on Quilford and Zednek, but we'll see how this changes.

You know my defense (I didn't realize he was actually RVSing and jumped on it for being a bad list, period), so I don't really have anything to say about this. I'm interested in how you think this is similar to when I was bussing you in Paranoia and yet you have a minor townread on Quilford; in the same breath, you are claiming that Tierce-Quilford is equal to Paranoia Tierce-Oversoul but they are at the same time different. Makes little sense.

In post 49, Alchemist wrote:Quil is going way over the top. Wow.

Also;
In post 47, Quilford wrote:Ugh, I didn't want to get agro this early. Fuck.

Pretty sure we got scum here.

Why? His aggression if anything shows he doesn't care what people think and believes in the truthfulness of his list.

Then...
my
aggression is scummy, how? When I've stated directly in this game that I intend to be more aggressive as town, the reasons for it, and then do it--calling me (over)aggressive = scummy seems to defeat the point.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Making a list like this at the stage in the game when you made it (Post 22) as town is absurd, especially when you bother listing players as null out of RVS votes. Town doesn't really find a need to classify players they don't yet have a read on, while scum would be more likely to present null-reads to show 'effort'.

Maybe I've played a few too many games with Mastin, but this behavior doesn't particularly bother me. ;)

Why would Quilford do that if he could just blend in with the shadows by making a random vote and no reads list? The initiative is town, Tierce.

Hai, the list was RVS meant to garner reactions. I didn't think it was, I thought it was a supposedly-legitimate-reads-on-post-22 and called bullshit on it. Then I saw The Error In My Ways. I don't think it's particularly town (here's a Tierce-Quil/Tierce-Oversoul difference, I called you town in Paranoia, while I don't have a townread on Quil), but my scumread was wrong.

In post 54, Tierce wrote:Are we done with the pointless questioning? Great.

At this point I think we need to take a breather. There really isn't any reason you should be *this* angry Tierce, but then I again I don't know the whole story.

Why can't we be suspicious of your meta? You're asking town to do untowny things simply because you feel yourself to be clearly town.

Again, I never said you shouldn't be suspicious. The thing with Tammy was that she asked me to rehash what I had already said--and unlike you, she has no completed games with me nor is she familiar with my meta, so the whole thing seemed pointless.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:What do you think of Quilford's aggro comment?

No opinion. I don't think it's relevant.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:I am withholding a townread on Spyrex for a certain reason that I'll explain later, if I am allowed.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. If this reason is anywhere close to what I'm thinking, you need to STOP CLIAMING THIS CRAP, Oversoul. NOW. And yes, this makes me incredibly angry.

In post 77, Tierce wrote:Why do you think me saying who I think is a weak spot in this playerlist would benefit town?

Why are pursuing scumreads and defusing wagons on people you think are town exclusive? If you get a lynch on a scumread you shouldn't have to worry about a lynch on one of your townreads, no?

I'm not really seeing the whole reason for "defending" bad players.

Then again, I am pretty sure we've never had a towngame together other than Mafia with the Kitties.

Why do you not have a problem with Oman's vote when it is fairly clear we were out of RVS at the time of that vote? Is it because he has blue eyes?

Tierce, do you think your scumplay is unique to yourself?

I really don't see how you can be angry at Ludi for asking you "who are easy lynch ponies?" and then ask Glork to explain his "not at liberty statement"

Like seriously I don't understand the logic behind those two actions.

Will approach this and the rest later, I need food and breakfast closes in 10.

In post 186, Tierce wrote:Assertive aggressiveness can be good, and you're fooling yourself if you think I would be mellow and gentle as town in a game with this playerlist in these circumstances.

Need I point you to a thread in MD about town leaders? Sometimes being a person who isn't in the limelight is a good idea. Would you not agree?

Sure. But that's not who
I
am. I'm the kind of person who goes all limelight even if I'm a doc/weak doc.

In post 251, Glork wrote:Tierce's complete and utter confusion over flavor / win conditions is very likely genuine, as I'd expect her to tighten up the flavor screws before the game started if she were scum. Please move your vote somewhere more useful. Hell, I'd rather it be on me than Tierce at this point.

No.

If given the chance (beyond my control at this point) I will explain more, but no. That is not good logic to use when justifying *anyone* as town.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. Again.

THIS is purely genuine anger, Oversoul, and you know it. I don't give a fuck about your alignment at this stage, if you continue this crap, I WILL fuck you up.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

That said, Oversoul is probtown. (Oh god need to go get food.)

But HATE. SO MUCH HATE. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

Not exclusive. It's just the way I usually approach it--I tend to get lost pushing a defense on someone instead of actually scumhunting his accusers. See: I'm a white-knight, not a town chainsawer. kuribo gets lost in arguing with people, I get lost trying to defend people who will inevitably be wagoned/lynched later on anyway.

It doesn't happen on purpose, but I tend to be single-minded--either attack-tunneling, or defense-tunneling. When I get convinced of someone's alignment--heck, you saw me on Mafia with the Kitties, D1, re: DeasVail scumread.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:I'm not really seeing the whole reason for "defending" bad players.

See above. If I think they are town, I tend to defend them ferociously to the detriment of the rest of the game. I've reached the conclusion that this is not a healthy approach to the game for the way I'd like to work.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:Then again, I am pretty sure we've never had a towngame together other than Mafia with the Kitties.

Correct, we have no other finished games together other than MwtK and Paranoia--and you apparently aren't too familiar with my townplay. There's no problem with that, but this whole situation started because I did some angry soul searching and decided to change my playstyle.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:Why do you not have a problem with Oman's vote when it is fairly clear we were out of RVS at the time of that vote? Is it because he has blue eyes?

Yes~ And I did question him about his vote; he called it RVS, and after I posted I noticed he had actually changed his vote already. I don't have a problem with that anymore than I have with CES's typical vote-the-largest-wagon-in-RVS meta.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have a townread on Oman--his claim that he is not a barometer and shouldn't be sheeped out of the blue was pretty townish.

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:Tierce, do you think your scumplay is unique to yourself?

What kind of question is that? Is this some kind of snipe at me saying "don't compare me with VP Baltar"? The intent behind that was because I think VPB is a great scum player. I'm not, and it's public knowledge I dislike playing scum. (That's actually changing--I like a
challenging game
more than I like an
alignment
, and that was one of the reasons I liked being scum in Paranoia, because that game required work; OTOH, I didn't like being scum in PYP Redux, and in MLP I was just nervous as hell with Vi in the game and Glork as my town neighbor. /tangent)

I don't think my play as any alignment is particularly unique, as I draw bits and pieces from the games I read to build my own playstyle upon. You don't have to look too deeply at this playerlist to see at least one person I'm trying to draw upon for my townplay.

(Hai--another person I use for my townplay-model is our exalted mod.)

In post 455, Oversoul wrote:I really don't see how you can be angry at Ludi for asking you "who are easy lynch ponies?" and then ask Glork to explain his "not at liberty statement"

It's different. Ludi is asking me who are potential mislynches--either for him or so I'll share that knowledge with the rest of the game. With the amount of games I read, this is dangerous information to provide scum with off-hand, and it has no bearing in whom I actually think is scum, so there's no point in dwelling on it.
Glork's statement seemed like he had some sort of ongoing meta on me, which looking back at our (nonexistent) ongoing games together, seemed out of place. There was no reason for him not to comment on his scumread reasons on me because we are not playing together elsewhere.

This ran long.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

Also, Oversoul, you really, really, REALLY need to stop referring ongoing games. This crap you do is just as bad as the "[REDACTED]-game"--games are not entities in vacuum, and you're going to have reads on people in one game based with your interactions with them in OTHER ongoing games, sure.

But you can't bring those up while the game is ongoing. On the game thread, on PMs, on AIM, on QTs, anywhere. Hinting at the fact that you have a town/scumread on someone but are 'not at liberty to say why
yet
' is TERRIBLE. You are releasing information about your alignment/how you feel about someone in a different game. You do this constantly, and by now you really should know better. I read a lot of games (completed and ongoing), and every time you do this it's another game I can't replace into because I feel I have compromised information about it. Hell, I feel bad about Wyrd's townread on me:
In post 359, Wyrd wrote:Tierce is not scum here because of pre-game talks of how she was going to approach this game and Glork paranoia.

This has very little to do with this game in particular, because the conversation was before role PMs were distributed and I don't think I actually said how I'd approach
this
game in particular, just talked with Fate about how my playstyle would be changing in the future, but it still makes me feel queasy and uncomfortable because it makes me ridiculously obvtown to him.

You know how I feel about game integrity. You know that my anger when you started hinting at other games in Paranoia was completely genuine. Please, please, stop doing this. I like playing with you. Stop making every game a chore in which I'm afraid of even reading your posts because of this.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 474, Oversoul wrote:
In post 473, Magister Ludi wrote:Not many games have the potential scum win condition out in the open like that.

Because most of them are considered the general wincondition?

Glork, I'll let that sentiment bite you in the ass later.

Tierce's crap with Quilford is almost fucking identical to the bussing she did to me in Paranoia Mafia.

Overzealous accusation against another player (maybe her buddy although I doubt it from Quil's play) and then biting her tongue and accepting the person she was vehemently pushing is town once others start chiming in about her actions and the actions of the person she is accusing.

Huh. This is not nearly close to what happened.

Look at the amount of times Glork called Quil's list RVS, and how oblivious I was. Then look at my posts. It's very clear where the shoe drops and I realize the list
is
RVS, and thus not worthy of consideration for scumhunting.

I don't particularly think QUilford is town, but that list does not make him scum, so that vote was out of place.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 482, Oversoul wrote:
In post 481, Duplicity wrote:her fairly obvtown including her reaction/genuiness to being voted alongside her unpromopted soft-claim.

Oh, that's another thing you reminded me.

I don't find that softclaim town at all.

I want to hear Tierce's response to everything before I reveal why though.

Go right ahead, then.

I'm going to come clear on this: my
character's flavor
makes me think I am looking for two other people, but there is nothing in my
role
that specifically indicates this. As such, if anything, I think I am a search
TARGET
, and would like searching/seeking roles to come after me because if we
do
get any results out of this, it should add power to town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, what the hell. That was obvious enough to anyone familiar with Fire Emblem and any scum worth their mettle will realize who the trio is.

I'm Rolf. If Oscar and Boyd (or other Greil Mercenaries) are out there and can neighborize/masonize/whatever, HAI I'M HERE.

If not, well--carry on.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

...Holy shit. Sorry for the 11 (now 12) posts in a row. I didn't even realize it had been that many, I was just dropping them in as I read and they seemed to have different enough subjects/were stream of consciousness enough to warrant new posts.

Oversoul, of course my stuff in Paranoia was engineered to look town. I was
scum
and the only place I was being transparent on was the scum QT, where I laid all my cards down and wasn't on strategilurk mode. If you actually want to use Paranoia as a meta match, a better comparison for my play would be 'Paranoia scum QT'-'my play here', not 'Paranoia game thread'-'my play here'. However, I really think you should have a look at my completed
town
games and add three levels of FIRE AND HATE to them--you'll find my behavior is pretty similar to what's happening here.

Of course I was trying to look town in Paranoia--I was scum! Looking town is a good thing to do as scum. But here I don't have to
try
or engineer fake townslips--if I townslip, it's genuine, because HAI I'M TOWN.

Peace out.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count:
Dheginsea
:right: ToastyToast (L-8) ~ Haze, Duplicity, UberNinja, Glork, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Tierce
Alchemist (L-11) ~ MathGirl277, Nikanor, Magister Ludi, Nexus,
Glork

Tierce (L-11) ~ Quilford, Tammy, MaguaofIllusion, Oversoul
Tammy (L-12) ~ dramonic, Oman,
Tierce, SpyreX,
singersigner,
Debonair Danny DiPietro

UberNinja (L-12) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, Teleporting Speed Hippos, ToastyToast
Magister Ludi (L-14) ~
Alchemist,
Wyrd
Hinduragi (L-14) ~ Zdenek
Nikanor (L-14) ~ Hinduragi
Glork (L-14) ~ Alchemist
singersigner (L-14) ~ Gammagooey
Katsuki (L-15) ~
Gammagooey

Not Voting:
implosion, Katsuki,
Oversoul,
GreyICE

-It is not my policy to delete posts.

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:35 am

Post by Oman »

In post 503, Tierce wrote:Yes~ And I did question him about his vote; he called it RVS, and after I posted I noticed he had actually changed his vote already. I don't have a problem with that anymore than I have with CES's typical vote-the-largest-wagon-in-RVS meta.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have a townread on Oman--his claim that he is not a barometer and shouldn't be sheeped out of the blue was pretty townish.

Hey, it's Oman here, the dude that you're talking about. Yes my vote was "out-of-the-RVS" for your comment, although the truth is that we were in like page 4 or whatever. The point is that the post with the vote that you're accusing is my first post in this entire game. First post = RVS. Just sayin'.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Tierce »

Y'all probably want an explanation for why I think there might be a town power in getting all three brothers together:
Triangle Attack in the Fire Emblem wiki

PEdit: Huh, exactly. I asked you about your vote on me when I questioned my whole wagon, and I said it was probably RVS before you actually confirmed it was RVS. I had no issues with your RVS vote on me, I was answering Oversoul when he questioned me
why
I had no issues with it.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Oman »

I was answering Overtoast through your answer to his question, sorry.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:23 am

Post by Haze »

In post 360, dramonic wrote:Pondering if I should vote Fate-Wyrd for lack of caps.
It's creepy.

Think it was Sykedoc's IGW2 where Fate promised an upgraded, nicer Fate? Either that or some other game I was in with Fate...lol.
Pity the entire post where Fate really marketed himself was lost. Not sure if there's a cache somewhere.

@Tammy #366

Just with regards to your points:

1. If your arguments become less rational as you come under attack, this would seem to suggest that you're feeling pressure of sorts, correct? Since you don't have meta that we can reliably refer to, answer this for me:
Why do you feel under pressure as town?

I'm going to Ignore your other argument as it's on meta and I don't see any point talking about playstyle you don't have evidence for.

In post 369, Alchemist wrote:I
4. haze has peaked my interest i'm going to read (not skim) his posts later

Other than the fact this has my name attached to it DOES IT HAVE TO BE PEAKED? ISN'T IT PIQUED????????
Also Alchemist why are a large amount of your posts irrelevant to the game, CF "Tammy is kinda Sexy TBH"

In post 394, UberNinja wrote:I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.

I see you doing this also in #296.

You've attacked two large, and possibly popular wagons. What's your current best alternative?

In post 434, ToastyToast wrote:Did you not get from my first post that there were three people I found suspicious. Good God the stupidity.

Sure, any other people who're suspicious?
Also why the need to insult your wagon?

In post 436, Vi wrote:

Not sure how relevant this is but this counter (far right) just went to 2.
0_o
It was 0 at her last post count too. (#358)
Also looks like Oversoul noticed this too, although his observation was hidden within a gigantic wall post...

In post 438, Glork wrote:In fact,
Vote: ToastyToast

This guy's the play today. I promise. Everyone sheep me before it's too late!

You mean, sheep me? =P
Nah, for once I'm on the right wagon preemptively >_> rather than being a herd animal and following the crowd.

In post 501, Tierce wrote:

Gamma's "super secret scumtell" is questioning something without taking a stance.
You called me out on it, my post no#28 on Quil's list.
Not sure why it matters that UN was curious as to what the tell might be.

In post 507, Tierce wrote:Oh, what the hell. That was obvious enough to anyone familiar with Fire Emblem and any scum worth their mettle will realize who the trio is.

I'm Rolf. If Oscar and Boyd (or other Greil Mercenaries) are out there and can neighborize/masonize/whatever, HAI I'M HERE.

If not, well--carry on.

What's the intent behind this, Tierce?
If you're town, you've essentially claimed town PR. Won't you be shot?
Also, how do you know you're not on the list of "roles to be eliminated"?
Won't you be shot and won't you be making it easier for scum to win?

Phew. Have exams this Friday, my already sporadic posting may decreas at that point =P

Of course, right now it's all procrastination~
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 513, Haze wrote:
In post 507, Tierce wrote:Oh, what the hell. That was obvious enough to anyone familiar with Fire Emblem and any scum worth their mettle will realize who the trio is.

If not, well--carry on.

What's the intent behind this, Tierce?
If you're town, you've essentially claimed town PR. Won't you be shot?
Also, how do you know you're not on the list of "roles to be eliminated"?
Won't you be shot and won't you be making it easier for scum to win?

I'm town--scum's goal is already to get me killed anyway, and the softclaim had already gone too far. I'd rather make it clear and ensure that, if Rolf's brothers/the mercenaries are out there, they'll come for me. If I'm shot, I'm shot--that's bound to happen sooner or later.

I expect that "Micaiah's plan" list isn't going to include just 'famous' names, but honestly I stepped too far on that softclaim and thought it best to be open about it and call for my potential 2/3rds. With luck, there is actually a power role if we get together, oooor there is actually no co-PR whatsoever and paranoid scum shoot me, which wouldn't be too shabby.
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 am

Post by Quilford »

UNVOTE:

Yeah, my vote definitely doesn't belong on Tierce.

VOTE: Wyrd

Something seems out of place.

(Yeah this is a crapvote, it's late and I'm typing this in bed so gimme a break.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:31 am

Post by Tierce »

No, Quil. Fate didn't need to admit that townread on me--it was before the game, and if he didn't bring it up, it would 1) look bad for me to do so and 2) perfectly fine for Wyrd. They went out of their way to present a logical obvtown read on me with new reasoning. They are town.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Tammy »

All right Tierce can be town from recent posts. However, this has been bothering me all weekend. MoI, please explain why you seem so certain what the scum wincon is in your question to Spyrex. kthnxbai!

vote: MoI:

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
Quilford
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Quilford
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Quilford »

In post 516, Tierce wrote:No, Quil. Fate didn't need to admit that townread on me--it was before the game, and if he didn't bring it up, it would 1) look bad for me to do so and 2) perfectly fine for Wyrd. They went out of their way to present a logical obvtown read on me with new reasoning. They are town.

::fairenough::

UNVOTE:

I really don't know who to vote for atm. D:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 518, Quilford wrote:I really don't know who to vote for atm. D:

Hint: Name starts with Toasty, ends with Toast, he of the very comfortable scumspicions on the original three wagons and no apparent work on trying to unravel scum-town/town-town/scum-scum connections between his scumspect trio or getting reads on anyone else.

Now that'd be a good vote.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:50 am

Post by Tierce »

Hmm. Rereading Toast, I've realized I'm misrepping him somewhat--he did try to get something more out of his trio.

Vote stands, though. Do you know what I like about Nikanor, Hinduragi, Zdenek? I have no idea what they are going on about, but they sure are dealing in things not strictly related to the top wagons, and that shows a lack of scummy opportunism. This is not present on Toast's posts, because they are far too centered on this situation without really trying to get
other
reads.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:13 am

Post by Glork »

If not, well--carry on.

What the hell, Tierce? If you're one of the scums' targets, this is completely beyond retarded. If you're not one of the scums' targets, you've just given them a name of someone not to shoot.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 am

Post by Glork »

If not, well--carry on.

In post 517, Tammy wrote:All right Tierce can be town from recent posts. However, this has been bothering me all weekend. MoI, please explain why you seem so certain what the scum wincon is in your question to Spyrex. kthnxbai!

vote: MoI:

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
Please tell me you're joking. The scum win condition is listed in the mod's pre-game posts. Stop being stupid.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 am

Post by Glork »

OH GOOD, THE QUOTING BUG AGAIN.

Fucking fuck.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 513, Haze wrote:
In post 394, UberNinja wrote:I don't like the Alchemist votes. They're disingenuous and lazy.

You've attacked two large, and possibly popular wagons. What's your current best alternative?

Check out who I'm voting, buddy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”