havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Hello all...I read the game and then had to wait 3 days for it to start back up so I have to look it over again. Some thoughts I had when I read through D1...

I find Thor to be scummy despite his overall excellence. (He's better than this :lol: )
CMPunk is coming off suspicious to me.
I was heavily leaning towards blindfaeth being town and agreeing with a lot of his comments and then he flipped to Ray late in the day O_o
I have been around several of DKs games now (is he in every game on the site?) and I've actually been impressed (relatively speaking) with his play this game. At least his efforts to make some good content posts. He's still making a lot of useless posts but overall I think he is town.

For the people I'm not mentioning it's either because I forgot what I thought of you or I haven't formed an opinion of you yet...due to little or neutral posting.

I would be surprised if there weren't at least 3 scum (of either variety) on Ray's mislynch.

I like to have my vote in play and since Thor is probably a little ahead of CMPunk IMO in terms of scumminess...he gets my vote for now.

VOTE: Thor
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:I'm being run up for the scumtell of being "wrong" aren't I?

I just think you're better than this.

Also...I need to look over some ISOs to refresh my memory and give better reasons than "found to be scummy." I just know when I was done reading you were at the top of my list. This was of course with the hindsight that Ray had flipped town so I need to look you over again and try not to have confirmation bias affecting my read too much. What are your thoughts on CMPunk (sorry if you have posted it already).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I can see where Thor is going with blindfaeth, another ML.

I am not. D1, we sheeped Thor and ended up with a mislynch, I will not sheep Thor again on blindfaeth.

DK...WTF? The quote above is not Thor's...its yours. Why are you having a conversation with yourself?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

@CMPunk...everything you say in your post 532 quote of why you think Thor is town is complete WIFOM. Thor must be town because scum wouldn't do what he did. OK...well that's a perfectly good reason for scum to do what he did. So your rationale for Thor being town is crap. He might be town but he sure doesn't get any town points IMO for jumping on Ray early for extremely poor reasoning and then tunneling on him the entire day and then not really considering anyone else (ie Blindfaeth) until he came under pressure. Thor is not town because of...

His "total and complete idiocy in making cases,"
His "inability to spot scumhunting,"
and his "blatant tunneling of" Ray.

Even Thor would apparently agree.

Mod...I'm on the road from tomorrow until Thursday, I might get a few chances to get online but no guarantees. AKA v/LA until 19 Aug.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

Still v/LA but the comments about my ~"Thor is better than this" are ridiculous. I was obviously trying to pad Thor's signature metric and after he made his comment to the effect that only one per person per game would be counted, I was/am done with it. Ie, it was a joke.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Back from v/LA. Not sure how much I missed but I'll catch up over the next day or two and see if my vote is still where I want it most. I will say I'm surprised Thor has not got more attention. If he were town I would think 5 living scum would have brought him closer to the brink of elimination.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:Back from v/LA.
Not sure how much I missed but I'll catch up over the next day or two and see if my vote is still where I want it most.
I will say I'm surprised Thor has not got more attention. If he were town I would think 5 living scum would have brought him closer to the brink of elimination.

RL has got in the way this weekend. Will dive in tomorrow. Apologies.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Back from v/LA. Not sure how much I missed but I'll catch up over the next day or two and see if my vote is still where I want it most. I will say I'm surprised Thor has not got more attention. If he were town I would think 5 living scum would have brought him closer to the brink of elimination.

They're waiting for you to actually give them a case they can sheep onto without looking scummy - you haven't given it to them yet.

This isn't enough? If you were giving me any more reasons you would be a terrible player which I do not think you are. And I still think your continued existence points more towards you being scum. You think 1-2 scum are on your wagon but if that were the case and you were town, you'd have already been an easy, FYPOV, mislynch.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor...I've moved house cross country over the past week.5 so my posting has suffered. However, posting in this game has lagged a bit overall and not just in my role. I'm sorry if I have caused you any </3 with my suspicions towards you and my "lurking" but my suspicions are genuine, I have provided my suspicions, and they have not changed. If you do wind up being the lynch and end up not being scum, I agree...there should be a healthy portion of scum on your wagon...especially FMPOV since I am not scum. Not sure who the final 2 Thor wagon voters might end up being but of the three non-me on your wagon at the moment I would rank them BF>BB>DK in terms of scumminess. Depending on who might round out a Thor lynch those rankings could change based on who the final 2 voters are.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:06 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:@fitz - last time you were here you basically summed up the Thor as scum case via 'if he was town I'd expect more people on his wagon supporting my weak arse case'. There are now more people on the wagon and no one has expressed a case worth $.02.

Why no comment on this?
Why is Thor still scum - what is the case on me, because it *can't* be the case I think you've advanced, since that makes zero sense right now.

My case on you has nothing to do with how many people are on your wagon...I just feel my case is supported by the fact you are still alive. I've given my reasons for suspecting you. They can be found in my very low post count of an ISO. I haven't considered what the other cases on you are because I typically don't care what other people think...but since everyone in this game is looking for scum (IMO), I'm certain their suspicions towards you are at least half as genuine as mine.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:The case you're claiming as your "case" on me is an even worse joke than the one I think you're using then.

Basically you're admitting I'm doing things scum wouldn't do...because I'm scum (ignoring that I might simply be doing them because I'm town)

I never admitted anything. I think that was CMPunk's rationale for not voting you. My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

Thor665 wrote:And then adding on - "welp, he was wrong about Ray and he can't spot scumhunting"
To the first I respond - yes, and...?

yes annnnnnnnnd....that makes you scummy (see comments above).

Thor665 wrote:To the second I go - ...whut? Where?

Ray gave a decent effort to find scum. You totally ignored it just like you are totally undermining my suspicions towards you. My suspicions do have merit and you dismiss them because it is in your best interest. My suspicions of you are at least or more valid (hint...they are more) than the case you pushed day 1 on Ray.

Thor665 wrote:That's the case. It's a joke. You're actually going to continue vague posting and acting like it's viable though, aren't you?

(See prior comment)

Thor665 wrote:Oh, and also the dreaded 'Thor is alive, so he must be scum' while equally claiming I'm obviouslly scummy for bad wagon pushes, which, if I was town, would have scum backflipping in joy. So either my pushes should be good enough for scum to want to kill me, or I should look scummy enough they wouldn't, but either way the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell is a joke too.

Can I get credit for the #1 slot if you begin tracking the 'Thor iz alivez!' tell?

So your counter to my opinion that you being alive supports you being scum is that scum would rather keep you alive if you were town because you push bad cases? Because you do not know what you are doing? If you weren't scum and I were scum...I would think being wrong on one occasion would not indicate further bad play. And to be able to rid you in a mislynch would be much better than having to (in a wolve's case) use a kill on you or in mafia's case...have no other way of getting rid of you.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...so we have three days before deadline. Of the current wagons I support, in order; Thor, CMPunk and Blindfaeth. Not sure I would support a DK wagon at this time as it's the least promising atm...plus it has CM on it. About the only thing I am confident of atm is that I doubt Thor and BF are in the same faction.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Pardon the absence...I was without power a good portion of yesterday as noted in my sig just below the minimal posting on weekends comment so take that prod and sho...nevermind.

Thor665 wrote:Even havingfitz is capable of admitting that blindfeath looks scummy (he's just trying to bury him near the end of his suspect list). Again, this isn't rocket science.

Yo, fitz, no response to my rebuttal of the 'case' on me from you?
At the very least you should be leaping at that date/time request since that would sink scumThor, yeah? Instead...continued zombie walk. ...are you better than this? I want to know before I accuse you ;)

I suspect Blindfaeth and I would not say he's at the end of my scumlist...I'd put him at #3...perhaps even #2. What makes you think I have him buried?

Rebuttal...ah yes.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:My point is your play day 1 was crap and totally benefitted scum. Tunnelling in the extreme and an unwillingness to consider others until someone actually called you out for your play (BF)..who then became suspect IYO.

He also became suspect in Blindfaeth's eyes - y'know, Blindfaeth that paragon of pure town whom none should question in your universe.
Why have you expressed no opinion on my Blindfaeth case or his constant flip-flops from suspecting someone to sheeping someone, which he has done multiple times now with me being the only one calling him on it?

I do suspect him for it. I suspect you more. Whichever one of you is lynched and the subsequent flip will affect my view of the other only slightly as the only thing I feel comfortable with is the opinion you are not the same alignment.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:yes annnnnnnnnd....that makes you scummy (see comments above).

:neutral:
Being wrong does not make someone scummy. What is this gak?

Being wrong is not scummy in and of itself. The way you were wrong (the tunnelling I refer to when I say see comments above)
is
scummy. Also...being wrong does not make you town.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Ray gave a decent effort to find scum. You totally ignored it just like you are totally undermining my suspicions towards you.

Please quote Ray's decent efforts by time/date.
I'll agree he started scumhunting, the instant he did I started talking to him (and it was about BF - y'know, the guy it's scummy I suspect), then I logged off, and then later that day he was hammered. He didn't do any scumhunting prior to that though.
Please prove me wrong.

My point is that you accused Ray of not doing any scumhunting (which I disagree with) and in your quote above (the part I bolded) you admit that he did do scumhunting....yet you maintained your vote on him and never wavered in your suspicions towards him. No unvote to mull things over or further discuss Blindfaeth...you were content to see him {Ray} hang.

Thor665 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:So your counter to my opinion that you being alive supports you being scum is that scum would rather keep you alive if you were town because you push bad cases? Because you do not know what you are doing? If you weren't scum and I were scum...I would think being wrong on one occasion would not indicate further bad play. And to be able to rid you in a mislynch would be much better than having to (in a wolve's case) use a kill on you or in mafia's case...have no other way of getting rid of you.

Which seems to defeat your argument of why it's scummy I'm alive. The entire argument is silly at its core.

Uh...no it doesn't and no it isn't.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

BBmolla wrote:Blind you're killing me seriously.

I need to know if you guys would prefer a no lynch, because I am tempted to vote Blind right now.

Thor's case was good, and he has been consistently good today. I wanted to see if Blind could create a case that could match up to it or top it. However he managed to choose choice C by saying "lol brb tomorrow guis :D"

Are you considering the possibility that Thor and Blindfaeth could both be scum and just different factions?

BBmolla wrote:Alright, well I won't have time to post tomorrow by the deadline, so I'm just going to go with this.

VOTE: Blind

I was really disappointed with your play today. I would feel wrong to vote Thor.

Why would you feel wrong voting Thor? Weren't you all over him for a good portion of today?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:@fitz - the only part of your rebuttal that is worth anything is the comment that I admit Ray started scumhunting. But that's a bit weaksauce.

1. You're accussing me of being after him for not scumhunting when he was scumhunting all the time (I happily disagree with this, and asked you to provide time/date stamps of his early scumhunting posts I should have been excited by).

2. I admit he started scumhunting (I've admitted it before) but the time I think he started doing this was Sun, Aug 7th, 5:30 pm. You'll note the only post I have to him post that timeframe is agreeing with his call and asking him some further thoughts on it.

Within 2 hours of that, blindfaeth does another quick flipflop and suddenly votes Ray. Then within the next ten hours (which would be the middle of the night and dead early in the morning my time) DK hammers, and Mod does the flip and thread lock.

So, with him at L-2 and me seeing my first glimmerings of scumhunting you're saying it's scummy I didn't unvote him to mull? (and you are blatantly ignoring that I *was* considering blindfaeth at that point, and *was* discussing his reads with him) and, with that being scummy for me you've not made any advances about blindfaeth's flipflop voting, which I have called out repeatedly, and you have a glaring example staring right at you there in the center of your vague Thorscum case.

And I felt you were burying him, because in your scumspects you listed all three of the big wagons, and listed his last.

Blindfaeth - Post #479 - Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm EST wrote:
unvote whisper;
vote Ray

After BF put Ray at L-1 you posted three more times over the next 2.5+ hrs. If you say you did not notice Ray had been put at L-1 I would say that I do not believe you. One of the reasons you were voting for Ray was that he was not scumhunting. You are now admitting that before he was lynched you began to see scumhunting from Ray thereby at the very least reducing one of your suspicions towards him. The fact you were discussing suspicions of BF with Ray and it was in fact Ray's flipflop vote that put him at L-1 should have given you even more suspicion towards BF (which apparently it did because you have based your case on BF today in large part on his flip to Ray) and away from Ray. But no...as I've stated already...you were content to let Ray proceed towards his lynch.

As for BF...he isn't buried anywhere. If you still have a hard time seeing it...here -> he is in my top three. I picked up on his flop towards Ray, sheeping you...who he had spent much of the day attacking. I just support your lynch more. Just a little more...but more.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thor...are you in EST?

None of your three posts that followed BF putting Ray at L-1 required any "allocated time"...they were short and did not look to require a lot of brainpower. Shifting blame to everyone else on Ray's wagon is nice. The town thing you could have done is unvote Ray when you saw BF's unusual switch to his main target's main target. Especially after you acknowledge you had begun to see Ray scumhunting. You press the point of timestamps and how you were unable to help the fact that Ray was lynched but then when I show that you were around and able to prevent it during the timeframe in question you respond with the excuse that there was no reason for you to take your vote off him despite BF's L-1 vote or Ray's acknowledged scumhunting. You really should look into politics.

Thor case restated
- Thor is scum for his unmitigated D1 tunnelling on Ray.

Could you restate your case on Ray again - I'd be fascinated to hear it.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I suppose it's a good thing mafia was killed since the alternative would have been another townie. That makes it 4v2v2 if my math is correct. If we can avoid a mislynch town will be in decent shape (considering the first three victims).

VOTE: Thor

You got your two mislynches. Granted, BF did have a few points against him but your D1 issues still bother me and once again...the fact you are still in the game, especially when you were approaching a decent wagon yesterday, leads me to believe you are scum.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:@fitz - you're claiming I'm scum because I had a decent wagon run up on me and the wolves didn't kill me? This makes sense in your head?

Vote: Deity Kabuto

I'm still thinking Josh is town.

I'm claiming your scum because of the points I raised (or reiterated) regarding your D1 actions. The fact that despite your D1 actions and associated suspicions you managed to avoid getting lynched in what turned out to be a reversal of tide from you to BF seems too lucky. If you were town I think 5 scum wanting a mislynch plus one or two misguided townmates would have been easy to obtain. Instead...you are still here and now you are voting DK who has been almost non-existent (iirc) on site the last week+. And the last comment I can see where you open up the possibility of DK being scum is here. And that's based on PoE as far as I can tell. Do you have a case on DK? IMO you have placed more suspicion on your champion CMPunk than DK. Why not vote CM? He falls into your PoE from the post I linked back to as well. So that would be another reason to suspect you. Going for the easy, absent (aka defenseless) target.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Thor665 wrote:fitz...the scum are not aligned in this game.
Plus, it was hardly a surprising and shocking switch of events that got blindfaeth lynched over me - he was a strong contender wagon for the entire run of the day.

Not true...at one point you had him four votes to his one. His demise came pretty quickly. Also, I realize scum are not aligned...what's your point? First and foremost they want to survive and will work within their subsets to do so. Ideally they will try to get the other scum group before town but as long as they aren't losing one of their own they are probably pretty happy.

I suppose PoE is better than nothing but the fact you expressed more suspicions towards CM and have skipped over him for
someone who appears to have bailed on the site/game
is uber scummy IMO.

Thor665 wrote:Oh, and fitz, I'm not sure if you're better than this ;)

If you're scum you may be right. If you are town, sadly, you may be right.

CM just chiming in with a short v/LA and no contribution is scummy IMO.

whispersilk wrote:Thor, you are so scum, and fitz is probably bussing you as you both knew you were going to get lynched today.

Yep. Thor and fitz are scum buddies.

Um...I've been pushing for Thor's lynch since the start of D2. And whichever scum alignment you are accusing me of being with Thor...you are basically saying I and trying to kill my partner and go at it solo the rest of the game? Brilliant. And incorrect. And Sky is scum too? What about CM?

Thor665 wrote:Because fitz is really bad at bussing and hasn't made a real case yet.

Are you saying I'm bussing you? If not...what do you mean? And I have presented my case on you several times. It's better than anything you had on BF and now on DK.

I agree with the comments regarding the seer. Unless the seer has been very unlucky and has investigated The Tick and TheFool his or her information could either out a wolf if they've been successful or can at least clear one or two players as not being wolves which would narrow the field down. The objective today should be to eliminate wolves first. Obvious scum of any kind would be nice to lynch but preferably a wolf.

BTW..
the bold above was for the mod's attention.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

Labor Day prod dodge.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Is Sky v/LA or been prodded?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 792, Sky wrote:Well we had a mislynch. I think that despite Thor having two on his record I am not fully convinced he scum. I would like to count fitz on this wagon since he placed blind at his number two spot, a kind of insurance if blind did flip scum. CMPunk is still scum as ever, but I need to reread.

I found BF to be somewhat suspect and if it had come down to the deadline and facing a no-lynch, I would have switched to BF to avoid the no-lynch. But the fact is I was not on his wagon which forced more scum to act in order to acheive it.

In post 808, Thor665 wrote:The inherent blindness of fitz's case is trying to desperately wave and make him admit it exists in that last vote count.

What blindness? You have been the main advocate of two mislynches and your actions D1 WRT Ray still reek. Please type slowly for me and explain what the post above refers to and feel free to include a reason other than OMGUS for your vote on me ;)

In post 814, Sky wrote:The only reason I see the vote for Thor is because he has two mislynches on his record? Yes or no? I hope you are all awware that he isn't the only one here that has done this. I'm looking at you CMPunk

I realize that. I can't vote for all of them though and Thor has been the worst perpetrator of the mislynches. FTR the others on both mislynches have been CMPunk and BBMolla. CMPunk is my #2 suspect and would be my next option failing a Thor lynch. BBMolla hasn't done much to raise my suspicions but at the same time I would not annoint her town.

Thor seems to be flailing a bit. Voting a defenseless v/LA DK for no valid reason (pardon...I mean for PoE) and then bailing on that stellar case for the OMGUS vote on me and then the contradiction in bold below posted within a fairly short timeframe by Thorscum....

In post 800, Thor665 wrote:
In post 798, whispersilk wrote:4 scum left are thor, fitz, sky and DJ.

What's the case for DonJosh scum? I don't see it at all.

In post 818, Thor665 wrote:We just had one scum lynched from the three player block - so it downshifts the likelihood of more scum being there because 2 of the other 4 scum probably wouldn't have been that tight onto their buddy. So, if CM is a Wolf I'm reasonably in support of the lynch idea in general, but I'm guessing only one Wolf was even on that wagon, and there's a smaller pool if we're hunting wolves.
If we're hunting mafia I'd like to lynch either DK or DonJosh.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:23 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Thor...

1. I realize town will be on mislynches. Even multiple ones. Any defense that scum would never lead two mislynches is pure WIFOM. My point is that you spearheaded the Ray and BF mislynches and in the case on Ray...you Day 1 tunnelling was inexcusable. The only other serious suspicion I recall you voicing on D1 was towards BF after he placed suspicion on you and then whom you promptly worked the lynch of D2. I am not ruling out the other two players who were on both mislynches but your prominence on those wagons makes you my prime target.

2. Agree or not (I presume not since its against you) but the fact you are still in the game is IMO an indicator that you are more likley to be scum than not scum.

Your blindness argument is ridiculous, and where have I engaged in OMGUS?

Say the comments I posted are not a contradicition but I do not see how you can paint them any other way. You say you do not see a case on DJ but on the very same page you say you'd like to lynch him.

Who likes to lynch players that aren't scum? (Hint: Scum) Thor=scum.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 836, Thor665 wrote:@Whisper - actually - do me a favor and also tell me if I'm a wolf or a mafia. With my scum reads I can provide that information. Like fitz, you're just sort of vaguely hunting "scum" with no concept of how each flip is affecting chances of players being wolves or mafia - and come tomorrow that is going to be *very* important.

I am hunting scum. While I would like to get a wolf first...I'd be more happy with the consolation prize of mafia over another mislynch. I hope you are a wolf but any scum would be better than town. I believe everyone in the game is giving their best effort at finding scum since everyone in the game has opposing alignments they want to get rid of.

As for the flips...d'whut? Of course I am considering the flips. That's why I'm voting the great and mighty Thor. If Ray and BF had flipped some combination of scum I'd probably have cleared you in my mind. I'm absolutely considering the flips. As for the flip of TheFool....I'm having a hard time finding links to him. I haven't found a connection between the two of you so you could be wolf or mafia IMO. If you can point out a solid link between the two of you to indicate you are mafia I'd be happy to look elsewhere (ie CMPunk) :-)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 855, Thor665 wrote:If you think I bus when I am in trouble how come I can't get any backup on a fitz lynch?

:lol: Thor says ~So vote for Fitz because I'm voting him and since I'm obviously scum...that means I'm bussing him and therefore he is scum. So vote him :D

Too funny. Next you'll try to talk us into lynching someone you think isn't scum. Oh wait...you already did that.

Games with Thor in them are fun.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 858, Thor665 wrote:@Sky - if you think DK is more likely scum than me you wanna vote that way? I'll back that wagon.

Other than your own...which wagon don't you support? :roll:

@fitz - no, I didn't already do that. Ignoring my explanation doesn't magically cancel it - if it was such an obvious derp contradiction then how come at least 2 o fthe 3 people not voting me aren't excited by it? Because it's not a contradiction at all, and you're playing it up for the mislynch while avoiding dealing with how I've pointed out the entire case is bunk and bull. I'd also call you scummy for tunneling...but I actually don't think that's scummy. Fascinating that you do, yet there you are doing it. Hey...look...an *actual* contradiction.

Saying you didn't doesn't mean you didn't. And I don't have a problem "tunnelling" at later stages of the game. What I have a problem with is latching on to a player early in D1 and then "blindly" tunnelling that player up to their mislynch...which is what you did. I don't have a problem with you sticking to BF all of D2, as I said...I found him suspect as well. But the fact is, you were on that mislynch as well and "considering the flip," that makes you the most scummy IMO of the threesome on both mislynches.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Thor...my read on DK is that he is town. My read on CM is that he is scum. If you were no longer in the game I would be focusing on CM.

As for the D1 tunnel comments...that's my point exactly. D1 is usually devoid of "valuable information" and therefore everyone should be more suspect on D1 than on subsequent days when more "valuable information" is available. You should have had enough uncertainty in your Ray crusade to explore other options as well and see what they led to. Instead you went with maximum focus based on minimal "valuable information."

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

[sarcasm]Hmmmph...I was just looking at the activity review and
apparently there is a player named DonJosh in this game. Can someone confirm this?
[/sarcasm]

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 869, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 868, havingfitz wrote:[sarcasm]Hmmmph...I was just looking at the activity review and
apparently there is a player named DonJosh in this game. Can someone confirm this?
[/sarcasm]

You need a life. :mrgreen:

~welcomeback

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

What reasons?
In this type of game how does the fact two people aren't considered the same alignment negate one or both of them being scum?
Why DK or DJ? Your patented PoE?
BB..agreed...especially if by some miracle you flip town.
CM...WTHell not?!!!!!! Especially with the "changed my mind" flip intentions towards you after co-hosting the Thor-CM mutual appreciation society.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reading over DonJosh's ISO. If he is scum I seriously doubt he is mafia...ie, if he is scum he is a wolf. If he were a wolf and Thor was town...I think Thor would have been lynched by now. So I believe they are the same alignment. Thor has expressed a willingness to vote DJ despite not thinking he is scum...so they
could
both be wolves. And of course...if DJ is town, Thor could be anything.

DJ (town) + Thor (town)
DJ (town) + Thor (Wolf)
DJ (Wolf) + Thor (Wolf)
DJ (town) + Thor (Mafia)

To summarize...looking over DJ I think a Thor town or mafia flip would clear DJ. And with more scenarios favoring scum Thor I would prefer a Thor lynch to a DJ lynch.

RL is kicking by butt this week but assuming the day is still ongoing tomorrow night I will see how the other's not voting Thor relate to him.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I think a Thor flip (hopefully scum) gives us more info than a DonJosh flip. My vote is staying on Thor.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

Unbelievable. Thor dodges another bullet.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMPunk

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 940, Thor665 wrote: @fitz - oh, gawd, this is terrible. If you're not scum you are officially hurting my soul with your play. If you are scum could you at least fake better or something? Could you explain your CMPunk issue? Because you just put the final nail in the Thorscum case to cast Punk into clear leaderboard position, and you've been on me so long I clearly missed your CM case. Help?

Hyperbole much? What am I faking? I would like to see you lynched. It is beyond me that you appear to be evading the noose again. I have stated that CMPunk was my number 2 suspect and as his wagon appears the most likely to get somewhere (at least compared to yours) I am opting for his vs a no lynch. This is better I might add than saying I do not think a player is scum and then on the same page stating I would be willing to lynch them.

In post 940, Thor665 wrote:@Everyone (except fitz) - your read on fitz, please. Specifically I want to know if you think he's town/scum. As an addition to that I want to know, if you suspect him of being scum, what type of scum you suspect him of.

I would ask that everyone do the same thing for Thor as well.

In post 940, Thor665 wrote:@Everyone (including fitz) - your current vote - is that a mafia or a wolf you're voting for? You really should be able to provide some of this information if you actually have a functional case by this stage.

I think CMPunk is scum. I think you are scum even moreso. I suspect you could be a wolf but I would be shocked if you weren't at least mafia. I could see you and CM being the same alignment though that would be SO the reverse of bussing that it would be funny.

Until we get another mafia flip or a werewolf flip (or seer result) I don't really know how to discern between the two. I just know from TheFool flip that I do not think DJ is mafia.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Thor...good reading comprehsion yourself. My point was you were insinuating I was faking something if you are saying I could "fake better," wit my point being there is nothing for me to be faking. If you aren't insinuating that I am faking something then don't infer I need to "fake better."

@Whisper...no offense but when you said,
whispersilk wrote:I owe a DJ

....it made my mind wander a bit. Thanks. :D

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Will catch up tomorrow.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 970, Thor665 wrote:I *really* like the BB, and DK slots for possible scum, their locations suggest scum slinkage and proper positioning to my mind. Fitz is a high suspect for me because for someone grumping about tunneling and narrow focus - he is the epitome of that, and he's been *super* dodgy about explaining his reads and no one but me seems to notice, which is probably how he's getting away with it, quite frankly.

Puh-leese. My issue with your tunneling is that it occurred on Day one which is when we have the least information on anyone to work with and should be more apt to doubt ourselves and explore all possibilities. You did not do this. You locked in on Ray while many players were still pretty much in RVS iirc and stayed there. I do not have a problem with tunneling your top suspect when you have valid reasons for suspecting said suspect. Translation...my tunnelling of you is completely different to your tunneling of Ray.

Also...I like how you are afraid to hammer the person you claim was not scum and yet who you have been pushing for his lynch from the back seat. Maybe you are afraid to be on another mislynch?

The Thor wagon disappearing is still amazing to me. All but one or two players (ie his scum partner/s) should be pushing his lynch. As for the rest of your post 970...it has no meat. You leave yourself off the wagons you reference and you throw out wags without fact or evidence as to how many scum you hypothesize are on each of them. Uhhhhhhhhhh...I think there are three on the first, one on the second, and none on the third. Wow...now I've contributed something worthwhile.

Lastly, as for your *really* like wagons of BB and DK....I know you suspect DK for your foolproof PoE...but when did BB become a *really* good suspect to you? Iirc you were anointing him town earlier in the game. WTF? So you suspect DK and BB. Me of course. And you be happy lynching DJ despite not think he is scum and in the position to do so as we speak. :roll:

More later (today hopefully)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 981, Thor665 wrote:.....the lollercoaster of fitz logic that says I'm really excited to see DJ lynched, which I have been very clear and functional about stating my views on.....

In post 820, havingfitz wrote:
In post 800, Thor665 wrote:
In post 798, whispersilk wrote:4 scum left are thor, fitz, sky and DJ.

What's the case for DonJosh scum? I don't see it at all.

In post 818, Thor665 wrote:We just had one scum lynched from the three player block - so it downshifts the likelihood of more scum being there because 2 of the other 4 scum probably wouldn't have been that tight onto their buddy. So, if CM is a Wolf I'm reasonably in support of the lynch idea in general, but I'm guessing only one Wolf was even on that wagon, and there's a smaller pool if we're hunting wolves.
If we're hunting mafia I'd like to lynch either DK or DonJosh.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Prod to DJ mod.
Tick tock....

In post 991, Thor665 wrote:Good job fitz - you have proven the lollercoaster once again.

For starters, even in your bold you're ignoring the "if we're hunting mafia" part of that line, and also ignoring how I've previously indicated strong preference for lynching DK first of the pair.

So are you saying when you said you didn't see any scum case on DJ that you actually meant there wasn't a wolf case on him? But there was a mafia case?
Cause that's what it looks like you are saying. I'm not ignoring anything. You are tap dancing and having a hard time not tripping over your beard. You say DJ is not scum but then you say he's your lynch choice, along w/ DK, if we're hunting mafia. BULLSHIT :lol:

Also...I do not see DJ being mafia due to his D1 efforts towards The Fool and likewise his suspions towards CM, which I share. Granted it could be bussing but I don't think so. So it's interesting to me that I could only see him as a wolf whereas you could only see him as mafia (despite no aforementioned scum case on him of course)

@town-still not too late for a Thor wagon. :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 995, havingfitz wrote:
In post 991, Thor665 wrote:Good job fitz - you have proven the lollercoaster once again.

For starters, even in your bold you're ignoring the "if we're hunting mafia" part of that line, and also ignoring how I've previously indicated strong preference for lynching DK first of the pair.

So are you saying when you said you didn't see any scum case on DJ that you actually meant there wasn't a wolf case on him? But there was a mafia case? Cause that's what it looks like you are saying.
I'm not ignoring anything. You are tap dancing and having a hard time not tripping over your beard. You say DJ is not scum but then you say he's your lynch choice, along w/ DK, if we're hunting mafia. BULLSHIT :lol:

^?????????????

Also Thor...I have not considered DJ one of my primary suspects so to be honest I have not looked at the reasons people have been voting him and therefore could not tell you what their cases are. Ask them. I do know you were ok with his lynch but now appear to have gone on the offensive towards those voting him. Seems a bit hypocritical. And why are you voting me again? This despite your apparent suspicions towards DJ and DK. And BB?? Which reminds me...
In post 989, havingfitz wrote:Lastly, as for your *really* like wagons of BB and DK....I know you suspect DK for your foolproof PoE...but when did BB become a *really* good suspect to you? Iirc you were anointing him town earlier in the game. WTF?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm around sparingly this weekend. Surprise visit by relatives is taking up my time.

While I believe I am due a response to Thor I have to comment on his post 1008. I find his lobbying for a vote on any of three people not named DJ (BB, DK, and I) while staying away from his earlier DJ lynch interest very funny. And then he has the balls to say he'd be ok throwing his vote on CM. WTF? When did CM show up on your radar and why is he now ahead of the other main wagon (DJ) for you? You are all over the place. Quite the switch from your earlier mislynch dedicaton. Hilarious. I am amazed I am the only person voting you and I will never forgive you for lumping me with DK and BB. Your willingness to vote for the majority of the players not named Thor is textbook. Textbook scum.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Ad hom becomes you Thor.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sorry for the delay...travelling for business and just got home.
I'm the seer.
I investigated The Fool N1 and he wasn't a wolf. I investigated DJ on N2 and got a positive result (ie he is a wolf) and investigated Thor last night and he is not a wolf. Sky is now confirmed wolf as well based on his BS claim. I don't typically leave breadcrumbs but I did leave a hint in case I was a NK in my post 941 where I allude to the seer's result and state I do not think DJ is mafia. That would also explain Whisper's NK as she was all over DJ. And I knew you were focking scum of one variety or another so do not get all high and mighty Thor that your reads are so good. You've been wrong on me all game :)

Still not sure my caliming was best for town. Regardless of whether we lynch DJ or Sky...that will leave us with 2 town or mafia tomorrow and 1 wolf and one town or mafia. Does the faction the remaining wolf leaves alive N4 wind up the winner?

On that note...

VOTE: Sky (though DJ would work just as well)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1077, Thor665 wrote:Man, I knew Sky was super suspicious, but I'm certain my amazing reads can't be wrong. I'm certain she's going to whip out her own breadcrumbs and rub your face in them.

Smart scum would. Did you leave any Mr Mafia, just in case?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by havingfitz »

No surprise. Wolves know who isn't a wolf so the fact you had the foresight to "breadcrumb" some results means nothing as those players, and you, will know you are right but not your alignment. You and your partner are caught in the shallow pool of players left. It's up to mafia now. Also...I like how you and DJ voted together the entire day D3. In fact...looking back on the lynch, CM had all four scum on his wagon. Well done.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I was trying to find the 2nd wolf and thought there was a good chance it was you. I honestly suspected CM of at least being mafia and possibly wolf. Why do you think I linked you and DJ as possibly wolf together? I thought you were one! Also...if I gave any strong suspicion towards DJ, short of some subtle yet hoepfully discoverable comments, I was worried I could be the NK <see Whisper>,

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1085, Thor665 wrote:I mean, a Thor town or mafia flip clears DJ who is, as you know, a confirmed wolf...and you're the seer...WAY TO HELP TOWN!
So, basically you're a wolf or the worst seer ever, right?
I'm missing something here - help me out.

Like I say in my last post....when I made this hypothesis I had not investigated you yet and I thought there was a good chance you were a wolf with DJ. I seriously doubted you were town. If you had been the NK last night I'm not sure what the best move today would have been....I probably would have claimed and pushed the DJ lynch and hoped for the best in outting the last wolf. Trust me...if I had the NK you would have been gone last night.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1087, Thor665 wrote:You voted an unknown when an unknown was in competition for lynch with an investigation you had access to...
Even if you thought I was the second wolf and *really* wanted to avoid tipping your hand - if you thought CM was so also likely to be the second wolf - you...what the hell man?

I'm claimed mafia and this plan doesn't sound like a good one for town to do.

Walk me through it a bit more indepth - why were you so sure DJ and I were partners, and when did that change to a CM lynch over DJ known wolf?

It was a toss up between you and CM...I was leaning your way as a wolf and definitely as scum. In the miraculous absence of support for your wagon yesterday I went for a possible wolf but a probable scum. I felt getting through another night wass more important than outting myself for the sake of a DJ lynch. Which was good because until today I did not have a scum read on Sky or DK.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1059, DonJosh wrote:It's either Thor or havingfitz.

HTF*#& did DJ know the seer wasn't Sky? Nice scumslip.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sky or DJ, take your pick mafia boys. It doesn't get any easier than this. If my seer efforts go all for naught I'm going to be focking pissed. Post 1029 just ices their furry asses.

Goodnight. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1094, Sky wrote:I didn't breadcrumb until Day 3 actually since the idea was new to me. I've never breadcrumbed before, and it was you Thor, that said the seer better breadcrumb. So that's when I moved into action. It payed off. Thor, let's put an end to this pitiful pup.

Exactly. Scum sailing along in the game and them BaMM! Thor suggests the seer breadcrumb and Skywolf thinks to himself....that would be a good idea in case I need to pull that fakeclaim card out of my arse tomorrow. Thx Thor :roll:

In post 1094, Sky wrote:fitz, don't pull this DJ shit.
You didn't even claim when we came to the decision that the seer should claim if they had a guilty. Why would you do such a town hindering action? If you found a wolf you shoulda barked up and sent DJ straight to the gallows.
We coulda used a wolf kill back then. But you decided to play with him, maybe since he's your partner or because you view him as Little Red Riding Hood and you plan to molest him as the game progresses and he reaches grandma's house. Either way, the hunter has caught you and I am mounting you on my fireplace.

1. I didn't see you claiming yesterday either SkyWolf :!:
2. If I claim my DJ result yesterday I'm dead N3 and we never know that Thor is not a wolf. As scummy as he has played in this game he was a prime target for D4 and now his mafia self is safe from today's lynch. And we know who the wolves are.
3. Now you're trying to insinuate Thor is MY partner :lol: Stop tripping over your long tongue. For those paying attention, Thor and DK are mafia, sageamoo (?) and I are town...and you and DJ are wolves.
4. We need to hit a wolf today so more votes for DK or Sky please.

In post 1095, Thor665 wrote:Looks like he's backing Sky and I'm backing fitz, so it should be fun.

Why the hell are you backing me other than the fact I was correct to suspect you as scum, albeit the wrong flavor, the entire focking game? Stop being OMGUSy and vote the wolf I have gift wrapped for you :idea: :left: :left: :left:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1100, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1092, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1059, DonJosh wrote:It's either Thor or havingfitz.

HTF*#& did DJ know the seer wasn't Sky? Nice scumslip.

I asked for the seer to claim. Sky posted, but didn't claim, so I thought she was mafia, until DK outed himself and Thor. I now know that she is the seer (confirmed from my POV)

I've got company visiting and I'm about to head out for the morning/afternoon but this is total BS.

Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

I'll tell you what. You knew Sky was a wolf and therefore not the seer. You did not know whether Thor or I were hence you list the two of us but NOT Sky.

Like I said...DJ works fine but Sky is dearer to my heart since he's claiming my role.

You're going to fock this up...aren't you Thor? DJ is only confirming what is the situation.....You and DK=mafia, DJ and Sky=wolves, Me=seer and sageamagoo=VT.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1111, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:
Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.

If you had him marked as mafia (prior to his claiming), then why did you say the seer was either he or I? You are full of sh;t. You scumslipped and you know it.

@Sky
1) You posted before me. And it wasn't your first post of the day...you had to think it out.
2) Yeah...after Thor recommended it.
3) I explained this to Thor already. A claim yesterday would have been my death last night and we would be here today without a clear view who the wolves are (hint-you and DJ)
4) Without claiming my result I did not see DJ getting lynched yesterday and if I had pressed a case I could have brought you and DJ's attentions towards me last night.
5) So. I don't breadcrumb either. The comments towards DJ were to help town in hindsight if I was killed...not to prove myself while still alive.
6) I did answer this to Thor. Read pleasse. Here is is again just for you (and Thor and DK)...CMPunk's wagon had support, DJ's didn't. I explained why I stayed away from DJ above (#4). I would have preferred a Thor lynch which would have helped town but his was going nowhere either. I did not suspect you or DK so CMscum was the next best thing. Getting rid of a mafia and coming into today with another guilty or confirmed innocent would have sealed the win for town IMO.

Got it wolf?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Since there were several posts before I got my post submitted...for clarity's sake, my numbered responses in my last post were to these question:
In post 1115, Sky wrote:That quote was directed at fitz. I know you think I' a wolf, I'd just like to hear some valid reasons as to why I am and fitz isn't when:
1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1124, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1111, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.

If you had him marked as mafia (prior to his claiming), then why did you say the seer was either he or I? You are full of sh;t. You scumslipped and you know it.

@Sky
1) You posted before me. And it wasn't your first post of the day...you had to think it out.
2) Yeah...after Thor recommended it.
3) I explained this to Thor already. A claim yesterday would have been my death last night and we would be here today without a clear view who the wolves are (hint-you and DJ)
4) Without claiming my result I did not see DJ getting lynched yesterday and if I had pressed a case I could have brought you and DJ's attentions towards me last night.
5) So. I don't breadcrumb either. The comments towards DJ were to help town in hindsight if I was killed...not to prove myself while still alive.
6) I did answer this to Thor. Read pleasse. Here is is again just for you (and Thor and DK)...CMPunk's wagon had support, DJ's didn't. I explained why I stayed away from DJ above (#4). I would have preferred a Thor lynch which would have helped town but his was going nowhere either. I did not suspect you or DK so CMscum was the next best thing. Getting rid of a mafia and coming into today with another guilty or confirmed innocent would have sealed the win for town IMO.

Got it wolf?

Damm...another flurry of posts. Here are my responses again.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1128, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - wasn't DJ at L-1 yesterday...

Not that I recall. Is there a mod count showing that?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I just noticed. I whiffed on that....the only thing I can think is that I was so zoned in with my debate with Thor and was so worried about revealing my role that I missed that opportunity. If I had realized it I would have hammered provided it didn't come across too scummy given that I had not been outspoken towards DJ prior to that timeframe.

Preview edit...that doesn't confirm sh;t Sky. I have been hanging on to both games I am in by a thread the last few weeks lucky just to avoid prods/replacement. Like I said...I was locked in on Thor.

What about DJ's slip regarding the seer being me or Thor? But not you? Overlooking that definitely benefits you and him.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1139, Sky wrote:JESUS! I was going to post a response to those numbers, but I'm glad Thor brought up the L-1 thing. That confirms everything. If you're not voting havingfitz, you're stupid. But hey, if I'm lynched, I really couldn't give a damn. It'd be a stalemate tomorrow anyhow.

Nice appeal to emotion. And another scumslip. The only way there is a stalemate tomorrow with your lynch is if you are a wolf. Nice. If you were town your lynch would result in a wolf win.

You and DJ are slipping all over the place.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1141, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1140, havingfitz wrote:I just noticed. I whiffed on that....the only thing I can think is that I was so zoned in with my debate with Thor and was so worried about revealing my role that I missed that opportunity. If I had realized it I would have hammered provided it didn't come across too scummy given that I had not been outspoken towards DJ prior to that timeframe.

Preview edit...that doesn't confirm sh;t Sky. I have been hanging on to both games I am in by a thread the last few weeks lucky just to avoid prods/replacement. Like I said...I was locked in on Thor.

What about DJ's slip regarding the seer being me or Thor? But not you? Overlooking that definitely benefits you and him.

ITS NOT A SLIP. I asked for Seer to claim, and Sky posted but didn't claim, so I overlooked the possibility.

SO HAD THOR! It was a slip. Thor hadn't claimed just like Sjy hadn't. You say in hindsight that you had Thor pegged as mafia which if that is the case...why did you include him in your group of two possible seers (Thor and I)? Because YOU KNEW SKY WAS NOT THE SEER.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1145, Sky wrote:No it could damn well be a stalemate for town. Here's the scenario. We lynch a wolf today. Wolf kills mafia. Tomorrow is two town, one mafia and one wolf. Vote is deadlocked. Stalemate.

My point exactly....you said your lynch would result in a stalemate. I agree. Skywolf scumslip. Awesome.

Better than a loss don't you think mafia?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I hardly think outting both wolves is playing an ally to them. I only knew who one was for one day and the second one today after Sky fakeclaimed my role. And now they are both floundering and slipping trying to save their arses. The seer comment by DJ and the stalemate if lynched comment by Sky are scumslips served up on a silver platter. If wolves pull this out after being outted and making multiple slips I'm going to be uberpissed. Whisper's suspicions towards DJ and Sky and her death should not go in vain either. Sure...it's WIFOM but WTH...it focking obvious she was killed because she would have been pushing her case on DJ today if she was still alive. Bless her :good:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1150, Thor665 wrote:Dude - you had a chance to lynch scum but were "supah clever...but so focused on Thor that I was voting CM when I could have lynched DJ...huzzah!" If you're actually town, town should have issues with your play. I'm mafia, and if you're town I have issues with your play ;)

When you put it like that my play seems less than optimal, but hindsight is 20/20 and as long as Wolves don't come away with the win I'll get over it. Towards that end, more votes on Sky please!!!!!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Like I said...I've done what I wanted to do, identify both wolves. Yes...if I had noticed DJ was at L-1 and could have put a vote on him with reason and without implicating myself as seer that would have been the way to go. I can't go back and change that but I can ID the wolves hope for the best. If you don't see anything in the points I have made on DJ and Sky then I do not know what to say except fock.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

Zzzzzzzzz.....DKhas pulled this crap in almost every game
I have been involved with him. Also...Sky and DJ are. Wolves.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Actually I claimed last since I was the last to post today. Though I did claim in my first post. Sky voted in his second post of the day after Thor explained the situation and after people (Thor and DJ) had realized I was the seer. Kind of like how he breadcrumbed after Thor suggested it yesterday.

Sky and DJ are wolves.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

FFS DK...you've got the worst track record in games I have played with you in. Unless Thor changes his mind and you continue to sheep him the wolves win. If Thow hammers...good job Sky, I thought you were town until you claimed seer. fock.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1192, DeityKabuto wrote:Thor, in a Newbie game I've played with havinfitz. He acts the exact same way as now, and he was scum. He acts Pro-town and everything.

Idk about Sky.

I act pro-town and everything? Methinks Thor would disagree...but seriously...are you saying I act scummy as town? I can't win either way.

Like I've said already...I'm sure I could have done a few things differently but I at least can say I did my part by identifying who the wolves were. Now things are out of my hands.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Thor...today is my anniversary so it will probably be tommorrow before I can answer you. Please let me respond before you throw a vote down (unless it's on Sky or DJ of course).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1194, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - explain the scum motivation step by step that allowed Sky to realize she should fakebreadcrumb when she did. What set her off that day, and what weakness to the validity of the breadcrumbs do you see? (sageamagoo - feel free to weigh in here if you'd like)

Also - could you explain this post and combine it with your plot of not claiming?
"I agree with the comments regarding the seer. Unless the seer has been very unlucky and has investigated The Tick and TheFool his or her information could either out a wolf if they've been successful or can at least clear one or two players as not being wolves which would narrow the field down. The objective today should be to eliminate wolves first. Obvious scum of any kind would be nice to lynch but preferably a wolf."

I feel this response is a bit rushed ass I want to get something posted but have not had time the last few days. Regarding Sky's motivation for breadcrumbing....once you brought the topic up it was out there for scum to consider. The motivation would be to have in his back pocket should he need to use it. It was so hidden it was not likely to be discovered if it wasn't needed. As for Sky in general...as I have stated previously...I had a town read on Sky most of the game (or at least he was overshadowed by others) so until his seer claim I had no idea he was a wolf. As for breadcrumbs in general...I tend not to do them. You stated you tend not to do them. I find them to be WIFOM and in a open set up...an easy means to back up a fakeclaim or draw out a real PR. My comments about the seer and DJ weren't breadcrumbs so much as they were a hint to town in case I was killed.

As for the post above...as I have mentioned. I was trying to not come across as a seer and not put too much suspicion on DJ. I knew he was a wolf but was not sure who his partner was. You were option 1 and CM was option 2. I had been focused on you since D2 so I was already committed and if you had been a wolf I can only hope my death would have pointed town towards you...and following my investigation of DJ and my subsequent comments about his possibly being linked to you...that DJ would have been revealed as well.

I should be around for most of the weekend so I should have more time for discussion.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1205, Thor665 wrote:Why were CM and I the buddy wolves? Why not DK or sageamagoo?

BBmolla (aka sage) never really did anything to attract my attention so I didn't waste my time on that player. Similar to Sky and whisper. I had the three of them lumped as town IMM. DK was scummy/suspicious as usual but that's how he usually plays. And actually...he had made some posts that were out of character for him (ie good) earlier in the game. So lesson learned re: DK...if he does something pro-town he's scum.

Through process of elimination that didn't leave me with many more options for scum. D2 I was focused on finding scum of any variety and hoping for a wolf find at night. So when I focused on you D2 it was because I genuinely thought you were scum (mafia OR wolf). CM same thing only less than you. D3 after I had the wolf result on DJ was when I started to see what I thought were connections between the two of you and thought you could possibly be wolf as well. Since I had already been on you like white on rice D1 I didn't have anything to lose by continuing to press you. When that was going nowhere I went for option 2 (CM) and resigned myself to investigate you last night.

The only thing in my game that I feel has worked against me is not voting DJ when he was at L-1. As mentioned earlier...I had so much RL crap going on at that time it was all I could do to avoid prod/replacement and keep up my efforts towards you. In hindsight I was right towards you, you just weren't the optimal variety (wolf).

TL:DR - DK and sage never peaked my suspicion coupled with POE pointed towards you and CM....along with what I thought was genuinely poor/anti-town play.

Sky and DJ are wolves.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1208, Sky wrote:I do not thing fitz is a really dumb wolf, only slightly. Yes, DJ was a bad choice for his fake claim, but it isn't the worst, he gave a mediocre case as to why he didn't actively pursue a DJ lynch. However, what he overlooked, and we all overlooked was the fact that DJ was at L-1 for a brief period of time, which is where the stupidity came in.

Or another scenario (aka fact in this case)..."fitz" could be telling the truth and DJ
is
a wolf and you are fakeclaiming seer. The L-1 situation could have been potentially handled differently but some other things that could have been handled differently might include:

Sky making his "authentic seer" breadcrumbs on D1 prior to getting prompted by Thor on....what was it...D3?
Fitz making his "fake seer" results not be so inconvenient (ie say DJ is town and attack sage leaving out the whole DJ at L-1 complication)
Fitz playing it safe and making his "fake seer" results reflect no controversy (ie no guilty results [sound familiar]).

Things are what they are. I think the lack of a smooth scenario gives more credence to my actions validity.

Also...DK...Sky seems to be growing more suspect in your mind based on your last few posts. If you genuinely feel that way and are not content to ride coat tails I would urge you to unvote me. All the wolves need for the win is Thor deciding my way. I don't see sage flipping since he is town and therefore knows I'm telling the truth. At least you should come to a decision you are sure of before you place your vote. If you have any doubt continue to flesh it out with Thor and/or me.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Post/Pre-edit...
your posts right before mine scared the crap out of me mod.
I thought Thor had hammered me and wolves had won.
Please do not post large modly post's like that during such a critical time.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 647, Sky wrote:
CMPunk- scum
. Look at her posts. Look at what she's contributed. Look at how she takes no active stance in this game.
DeityKabuto- scum
. Vote flops way too much. Follows others easily. Posts a lot of fluff.
TheFool- scum
. Also seems to be taking a less active stance in this game. Latched onto both wagons yesterday. Doesn't like the idea of lynching someone on the wagon.
whispersilk- null scum. Scumhunts, although terribly too slow. Spends too much time with DK. Lacks confidence in actions. Wishes to use others to prove a point.
blindfaeth- null scum. Active scum hunter. I don't like the unvote on CMPunk just because of Thor. Flip flops too much.
havingfitz- null scum. Shadow didn't contribute much. So far he has just tunneled Thor for basic reasons. Need evidence from him.
Thor- null
. Prone to tunneling, but with some decent reasons, besides Montano. His argument against blind has some reasoning, like the flip flop reads. There is also a natural progression as to voting blindfaeth.
BBmola- null. nothing outwardly suspicious about this kid other than the fact that he's never here.
don_josh- null.
Maybe a smidge town
. Same reasons as BBmola. His play style reminds me of myself, so I see him more as town in this light.

I thought this was interesting....thx for bringing it up sage....you made this post on D2 after you claim to have investigated whisper and before ~investigating Thor on N2. I suppose it is ok to still consider whisper null scum with your ~innocent result on him since you could be inferring that he is still mafia...but why investigate Thor on N2, who you have as null in this D2 quote while you have DM, DK, and TheFool all listed straight up as scum. Why did you investigate nullThor over three scumPlayers? And funny that the only person you refer to as town is DJ. Good stuff.

tl:dr; Sky is a wolf full of BS.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP...
"while you have DM, DK, and TheFool all listed straight up as scum" should have read
"while you have
CM
, DK, and TheFool all listed straight up as scum."

Also, DJ...I would think town being accused of being a wolf would have more interest in the game.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I believe he means counter claim.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1223, Sky wrote:I've explained this already. Part of my night decisions are finding people who won't end up dead. That being said, Thor was going to be the focus of Day 3, which he was, so naturally I checked him out. And defended him when I got an inno result.
That was bad, but such is life.

My sentiments exactly with my failure to hammer DJ yesterday when he was at L-1.
In post 1223, Sky wrote:
You do know that there are various strategies to playing an investigative role? I had to stay under cover. If I seemed like the most pro town player ever, and drawn a lot of attention to myself, guess who would have gotten killed Nigh 1? The seer, and a lot of good that would do.
Please observe that Thor and I are also the only two in this game to have never been prodded. Don't call me out on a lack of posts.

Again...my sentiments as well in not pressuring DJ to attract your wrath at night.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1227, Thor665 wrote:
In post 989, havingfitz wrote:Also...I like how you are afraid to hammer [Don_Josh who is verified Wolf] you claim was not scum and yet who you have been pushing for his lynch from the back seat. Maybe you are afraid to be on another mislynch?

This might be making up my mind right here.
Dance, fitz, dance for me!

I'm not the person about to hand the game to the wolves so there will be no "Dances with Wolves"...haha. As recent as my post 974 I was in catch up mode. Prior to that on D3 I had you right on the verge of a lynch. From my POV (aka town's) that would have been a good thing. Ie pro-town. Pro-wolf too...sure. But in my case pro-town. I'd spent the day not focusing any attention on DJ (other than to allude that I do not think he is mafia in conjunction with mentioning the seer...and to say I think he and you could be wolf together) and then I come back from RL to the game and he is at L-1...and you've been talking about wanting to vote him despite not thinking there is a case on him (remember?) and I'm thinking you could be a wolf along with him, or at the very least mafia. So yeah, I was going to give you shit for not backing up your empty threats towards who I thought could be your partner. If you hammer him then I know chances are you are not a wolf and I don't waste my investigation on you last night. But no...you and DJ have a love fest the entire day where you think he isn't scummy but you'll vote him and he think you are town despite two "honest mislynches". Bullshit. IMO you are partners and your willingness to say one thing but unwillingness to back it up made it even more likely in my mind. Then you jump on to CM out of the blue and that supports you being a wolf as well (as FMPOV you were shooting for a mafia member...someone I also suspected). So if CM had been mafia town goes in to today (nk being the same) with 1 mafia, 2 ID'd wolves (if I had been right about you) and 3 town. Everything is right in the world. Look over your interactions with DJ yesterday....you guys were meant to be together. Look over my comments towards DJ prior to yesterday. Iirc there are none. Then all of a sudden yesterday I am lightly placing him into the suspect pool with you. Look at his play now....sit back and let the impending mislynch of Fitz seal the game. If your trying to go for the mislynch four-peat then by all means vote me. But if you want to take the wolves out of the equation then vote Sky.

In post 1228, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1137, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1128, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - wasn't DJ at L-1 yesterday...

Not that I recall. Is there a mod count showing that?

Trollololololol.

This is a legit post...my head was somewhere else during this timeframe. I'm not going to share my life story but suffice to say mafia was waaaaaaaaaaay down on my list at this time and what mafia tere was in my head was focused on you [Thor]. When I made this comment I genuinely did not recall DJ had been at L-1. Despite my prodding yesterday towards you to hammer him.

Pre-view edit. DK...you are perhaps te worst player I have played with. You really should take up another hobby. My only consolation in this is tat your screwing mafia over as much as town with your current play.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by havingfitz »

There is no intent to do AtE because I know that gets no one anywhere. It is however frustrating to have a role and basically meet it's objectives and then have it ignored for a few inconsistencies...which over the course of 40 or 50 pages I'm sure could be found with anyone. As for my forgot comment earlier today...why would I say I forgot something that was obviously in writing? It was a genuine reaction when the DJ L-1 situation was referenced. I had forgot it. Despite the fact I gave you crap about it (because I thought you were DJs wolf bud). Before you flip the coin I would just say look over your interactions with DJ fmpov and tell me there is not a decent amount of weight to the opinion you and he could have been connected.

Sky and DJ are the wolves.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

Please unvote me before DK does his standard flip flop. I'm on my phone ATM but would appreciate the opportunity to respond. Yourcoin flip came up the wrong way.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by havingfitz »

You're right Thor...while you seem to be somewhat on the fence, and despite the fact Sky has made a crap defense (mostly no defense), you seem to have settled on me. You have made it a habit to tunnel throughout this game so with your neck not on the line there is no reason to stop now, as long as it's not mafia there is no "mislynch"...right? I've ID'd the wolves to all interested parties and that's all I could hope for. I've made my defense and like you say...there is no need to reiterate it. I'm tired of dancing with you and rehashing the same points on why I didn't go all out to get rid of DJ yesterday and how/why I failed to hammer DJ. On that note however...if I was a wolf...WTH wouldn't I have hammered DJ? No reason. No reason as a wolf to pass up the chance and no reason to pass up as a seer with a result. IMO that cancels that out. I thought you were a wolf and I was wrong...but at least I know I was wrong now and have my vote in the right place. Pending what I assume will be the impending DK flipflop, congrats to Sky and DJ.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1250, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1249, Sky wrote:Maybe because DJ could be a wolf with you?

:neutral: That is blatantly not the situation though.

Or he could be a f*cking wolf with Sky. FFS Thor...pull your head out of your arse and vote Sky. Unless you're actually trying to hand the game to the wolves.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

First off...its a game and no offense intended. I'm frutrated...at you L-1 vote on me as well as my missed opportunity re DJ yesterday. Though I still have my rationale for thinking I was right (before it became a point against me).

What bussing are you referring to (I on my phone again so searching for it is a pain)? I would assume it is just that ...bussing.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

Yeah...and he almost immediately unvotes and a page or two later he winds up on me. Despite not even considering Sky as a seer. The only reason he has to vote me is because I call him out ass a wolf. Which supports my case for being legit. If I was going to fakeclaim and push the case on Sky I could have said DJ was town and probably garnered his vote on Sky.

Sky and DJ are wolf buddies.

Return to “Completed Open Games”