sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Ok, DJ:

You posted an entire 8 minutes after the end of night. A little close, don'cha think?
DK was the next person, and that was an hour later.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1124, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1111, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:
Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.

If you had him marked as mafia (prior to his claiming), then why did you say the seer was either he or I? You are full of sh;t. You scumslipped and you know it.

SO WHAT? I was talking POSSIBILITIES, not likeliness. You were the only two that hadn't posted.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1125, sageamagoo wrote:Ok, DJ:

You posted an entire 8 minutes after the end of night. A little close, don'cha think?
DK was the next person, and that was an hour later.

So. Fkin. WHAT.
replacements.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - wasn't DJ at L-1 yesterday...
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

@everyone: DJ is getting upset. The worry has struck him. He knows he will be lynched soon. He knows he will pay the price of being a werewolf. His freaking out is yet another reason he is a wolf.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1020, Shadowmod wrote:
DonJosh
(4/5) -
whispersilk
DeityKabuto
BBmolla
CMPunk

Yup.
replacements.

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1129, sageamagoo wrote:@everyone: DJ is getting upset. The worry has struck him. He knows he will be lynched soon. He knows he will pay the price of being a werewolf. His freaking out is yet another reason he is a wolf.

replacements.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@sage and DJ - could both of you stop walling it up. One of you is a wolf and should be ignored till tomorrow when we brofist it up and one of you is town and is functionally a third wheel today unless you want to hane the win to the wolves (and that would be awkward for them right now) Your wall arguements are probably not worth much to sell me - and DK is apparently not reading anything anyway...and I'd like a little less noise so maybe he'd respond to me...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - I'll at least agree DJ is looking more like a wolf than sage so...you have that on your side.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by DonJosh »

GOD this game is frustrating
replacements.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Since there were several posts before I got my post submitted...for clarity's sake, my numbered responses in my last post were to these question:
In post 1115, Sky wrote:That quote was directed at fitz. I know you think I' a wolf, I'd just like to hear some valid reasons as to why I am and fitz isn't when:
1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1124, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1111, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:
Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.

If you had him marked as mafia (prior to his claiming), then why did you say the seer was either he or I? You are full of sh;t. You scumslipped and you know it.

@Sky
1) You posted before me. And it wasn't your first post of the day...you had to think it out.
2) Yeah...after Thor recommended it.
3) I explained this to Thor already. A claim yesterday would have been my death last night and we would be here today without a clear view who the wolves are (hint-you and DJ)
4) Without claiming my result I did not see DJ getting lynched yesterday and if I had pressed a case I could have brought you and DJ's attentions towards me last night.
5) So. I don't breadcrumb either. The comments towards DJ were to help town in hindsight if I was killed...not to prove myself while still alive.
6) I did answer this to Thor. Read pleasse. Here is is again just for you (and Thor and DK)...CMPunk's wagon had support, DJ's didn't. I explained why I stayed away from DJ above (#4). I would have preferred a Thor lynch which would have helped town but his was going nowhere either. I did not suspect you or DK so CMscum was the next best thing. Getting rid of a mafia and coming into today with another guilty or confirmed innocent would have sealed the win for town IMO.

Got it wolf?

Damm...another flurry of posts. Here are my responses again.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1128, Thor665 wrote:@fitz - wasn't DJ at L-1 yesterday...

Not that I recall. Is there a mod count showing that?

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by DonJosh »

I just posted it.
replacements.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Sky »

JESUS! I was going to post a response to those numbers, but I'm glad Thor brought up the L-1 thing. That confirms everything. If you're not voting havingfitz, you're stupid. But hey, if I'm lynched, I really couldn't give a damn. It'd be a stalemate tomorrow anyhow.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I just noticed. I whiffed on that....the only thing I can think is that I was so zoned in with my debate with Thor and was so worried about revealing my role that I missed that opportunity. If I had realized it I would have hammered provided it didn't come across too scummy given that I had not been outspoken towards DJ prior to that timeframe.

Preview edit...that doesn't confirm sh;t Sky. I have been hanging on to both games I am in by a thread the last few weeks lucky just to avoid prods/replacement. Like I said...I was locked in on Thor.

What about DJ's slip regarding the seer being me or Thor? But not you? Overlooking that definitely benefits you and him.

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1140, havingfitz wrote:I just noticed. I whiffed on that....the only thing I can think is that I was so zoned in with my debate with Thor and was so worried about revealing my role that I missed that opportunity. If I had realized it I would have hammered provided it didn't come across too scummy given that I had not been outspoken towards DJ prior to that timeframe.

Preview edit...that doesn't confirm sh;t Sky. I have been hanging on to both games I am in by a thread the last few weeks lucky just to avoid prods/replacement. Like I said...I was locked in on Thor.

What about DJ's slip regarding the seer being me or Thor? But not you? Overlooking that definitely benefits you and him.

ITS NOT A SLIP. I asked for Seer to claim, and Sky posted but didn't claim, so I overlooked the possibility.
replacements.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1139, Sky wrote:JESUS! I was going to post a response to those numbers, but I'm glad Thor brought up the L-1 thing. That confirms everything. If you're not voting havingfitz, you're stupid. But hey, if I'm lynched, I really couldn't give a damn. It'd be a stalemate tomorrow anyhow.

Nice appeal to emotion. And another scumslip. The only way there is a stalemate tomorrow with your lynch is if you are a wolf. Nice. If you were town your lynch would result in a wolf win.

You and DJ are slipping all over the place.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1141, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1140, havingfitz wrote:I just noticed. I whiffed on that....the only thing I can think is that I was so zoned in with my debate with Thor and was so worried about revealing my role that I missed that opportunity. If I had realized it I would have hammered provided it didn't come across too scummy given that I had not been outspoken towards DJ prior to that timeframe.

ITS NOT A SLIP. I asked for Seer to claim, and Sky posted but didn't claim, so I overlooked the possibility.

SO HAD THOR! It was a slip. Thor hadn't claimed just like Sjy hadn't. You say in hindsight that you had Thor pegged as mafia which if that is the case...why did you include him in your group of two possible seers (Thor and I)? Because YOU KNEW SKY WAS NOT THE SEER.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Sky »

Don't use DJ to attack me. He could damn well be a wolf, I really don't care right now. Focus on me.

When I get a guilty, it's a red flag. It's not something I forget as I focus on someone else. If I did find a wolf, I would have focused on them during the day and noted reactions with other players AND pushed for a lynch. You did nothing but sit idly by, and go with the Thor bandwagon. How could you forget something that was COMPLETELY confirmed. You could have hammered and been a hero. You wouldn't need much to justify you're vote considering how apparently obvious your suspicions of DJ early were. You could have hammered and probably been safe the next night. But you didn't.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Sky »

No it could damn well be a stalemate for town. Here's the scenario. We lynch a wolf today. Wolf kills mafia. Tomorrow is two town, one mafia and one wolf. Vote is deadlocked. Stalemate.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1145, Sky wrote:No it could damn well be a stalemate for town. Here's the scenario. We lynch a wolf today. Wolf kills mafia. Tomorrow is two town, one mafia and one wolf. Vote is deadlocked. Stalemate.

My point exactly....you said your lynch would result in a stalemate. I agree. Skywolf scumslip. Awesome.

Better than a loss don't you think mafia?

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Sky »

I meant, I'm lynched, wolves and not mafia win. We lynch wolf, nobody wins. It's game over for the town either way, so yes, I do not care.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I think fitz's arguments for Skywolf > ky's arguments.

But for fitz to be town he has to be as big an ally to the wolves as a wolf player is, considering his play yesterday.

Also - I apparently don't have a scumbuddy...
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I hardly think outting both wolves is playing an ally to them. I only knew who one was for one day and the second one today after Sky fakeclaimed my role. And now they are both floundering and slipping trying to save their arses. The seer comment by DJ and the stalemate if lynched comment by Sky are scumslips served up on a silver platter. If wolves pull this out after being outted and making multiple slips I'm going to be uberpissed. Whisper's suspicions towards DJ and Sky and her death should not go in vain either. Sure...it's WIFOM but WTH...it focking obvious she was killed because she would have been pushing her case on DJ today if she was still alive. Bless her :good:

Return to “Completed Open Games”