sageamagoo
(0/4) -
DonJosh

Sky
(1/4) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh

Not Voting (4/6): Sky, havingfitz, Thor665, DonJosh

With 6 Players alive it requires 4 Votes to lynch / 3 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday October 10th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-10-10 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sorry for the delay...travelling for business and just got home.
I'm the seer.
I investigated The Fool N1 and he wasn't a wolf. I investigated DJ on N2 and got a positive result (ie he is a wolf) and investigated Thor last night and he is not a wolf. Sky is now confirmed wolf as well based on his BS claim. I don't typically leave breadcrumbs but I did leave a hint in case I was a NK in my post 941 where I allude to the seer's result and state I do not think DJ is mafia. That would also explain Whisper's NK as she was all over DJ. And I knew you were focking scum of one variety or another so do not get all high and mighty Thor that your reads are so good. You've been wrong on me all game :)

Still not sure my caliming was best for town. Regardless of whether we lynch DJ or Sky...that will leave us with 2 town or mafia tomorrow and 1 wolf and one town or mafia. Does the faction the remaining wolf leaves alive N4 wind up the winner?

On that note...

VOTE: Sky (though DJ would work just as well)
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Man, I knew Sky was super suspicious, but I'm certain my amazing reads can't be wrong. I'm certain she's going to whip out her own breadcrumbs and rub your face in them.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1077, Thor665 wrote:Man, I knew Sky was super suspicious, but I'm certain my amazing reads can't be wrong. I'm certain she's going to whip out her own breadcrumbs and rub your face in them.

Smart scum would. Did you leave any Mr Mafia, just in case?

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I don't breadcrumb.

Besides, we're talking about her breadcrumbs that are catching you - we already know my role and that I'm not lying.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah whoah whoh... I'm a guy.

And yes Thor, that's exactly what I was going to do. I was afraid I made it too damn obvious. Sadly fitz, you fell right into my trap.

The proof I'm seer:
In post 792, Sky wrote:
W
ell we
h
ad a mislynch.
I
think that despite Thor having two on his record I am not fully convinced he
s
cum. I would like to count fitz on this wagon since he
p
laced blind at his number two spot, a kind of insurance if blind did flip scum. CMPunk is still scum as ever, but I need to r
er
ead. Not that I can right
noww
. I'm practically already off on vacation so
MOD: V/LA for labor day weekend

Translation: w h i s p er no ww (not werewolf, the "ww" means WereWolf)

In post 814, Sky wrote:

Th
e
o
nly
r
eason
I
s
ee the vote for Thor is because he has two mislynches on his record? Yes or
no
? I hope you are all a
ww
are that he isn't the only one here that has done this. I'm looking at you CMPunk

Translation: Th o r i s no ww (I realize the not werewolf on this isn't as obvious but if you remember I wasn't pushing for a Thor lynch because if he was a wolf I would have)

So yeah, die wolf. VOTE: havingfitz
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Thor665 »

::insert laughing and pointing::

Honestly, fitz, I'm sticking by my original reads right now, and you're looking pretty busted - thoughts?

@DK - we're not lynching him just yet, I want to see how he reacts to this and also a second punch I have waiting for him. By the by - what was your Sky=wolf case? You seemed pretty sure on that when you claimed, but I recall you and I talking fitz up in the QT (or am I fooling myself, I'm too lazy to go and look right now) C'mon, mason buddy, feed me a bit here.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by havingfitz »

No surprise. Wolves know who isn't a wolf so the fact you had the foresight to "breadcrumb" some results means nothing as those players, and you, will know you are right but not your alignment. You and your partner are caught in the shallow pool of players left. It's up to mafia now. Also...I like how you and DJ voted together the entire day D3. In fact...looking back on the lynch, CM had all four scum on his wagon. Well done.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@havingfitz - out of curiosity, when you...y'know...had confirmed scum in DJ...um...why were you doing stuff like this;

In post 999, havingfitz wrote:Also Thor...I have not considered DJ one of my primary suspects so to be honest I have not looked at the reasons people have been voting him and therefore could not tell you what their cases are. Ask them.

and this?

In post 905, havingfitz wrote:To summarize...looking over DJ

and...this?

In post 939, havingfitz wrote:Unbelievable. Thor dodges another bullet.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMPunk

I mean...you *knew* he was a wolf and...sorta defended him and derped around and even avoided voting him at the end of the day when it was either CM or him as lynch and...what the hell man?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Thor665 »

EBWOP - To summarize...looking over DJ I think a Thor town or mafia flip would clear DJ. And with more scenarios favoring scum Thor I would prefer a Thor lynch to a DJ lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I mean, a Thor town or mafia flip clears DJ who is, as you know, a confirmed wolf...and you're the seer...WAY TO HELP TOWN!
So, basically you're a wolf or the worst seer ever, right?
I'm missing something here - help me out.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I was trying to find the 2nd wolf and thought there was a good chance it was you. I honestly suspected CM of at least being mafia and possibly wolf. Why do you think I linked you and DJ as possibly wolf together? I thought you were one! Also...if I gave any strong suspicion towards DJ, short of some subtle yet hoepfully discoverable comments, I was worried I could be the NK <see Whisper>,

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Thor665 »

You voted an unknown when an unknown was in competition for lynch with an investigation you had access to...
Even if you thought I was the second wolf and *really* wanted to avoid tipping your hand - if you thought CM was so also likely to be the second wolf - you...what the hell man?

I'm claimed mafia and this plan doesn't sound like a good one for town to do.

Walk me through it a bit more indepth - why were you so sure DJ and I were partners, and when did that change to a CM lynch over DJ known wolf?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Sky - Y U n0 breadcrum till Day 2?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1087, Thor665 wrote:You voted an unknown when an unknown was in competition for lynch with an investigation you had access to...
Even if you thought I was the second wolf and *really* wanted to avoid tipping your hand - if you thought CM was so also likely to be the second wolf - you...what the hell man?

Walk me through it a bit more indepth - why were you so sure DJ and I were partners, and when did that change to a CM lynch over DJ known wolf?

Gawds, and the "other wolf" ME was also voting CM... :eek:
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1085, Thor665 wrote:I mean, a Thor town or mafia flip clears DJ who is, as you know, a confirmed wolf...and you're the seer...WAY TO HELP TOWN!
So, basically you're a wolf or the worst seer ever, right?
I'm missing something here - help me out.

Like I say in my last post....when I made this hypothesis I had not investigated you yet and I thought there was a good chance you were a wolf with DJ. I seriously doubted you were town. If you had been the NK last night I'm not sure what the best move today would have been....I probably would have claimed and pushed the DJ lynch and hoped for the best in outting the last wolf. Trust me...if I had the NK you would have been gone last night.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1087, Thor665 wrote:You voted an unknown when an unknown was in competition for lynch with an investigation you had access to...

It was a toss up between you and CM...I was leaning your way as a wolf and definitely as scum. In the miraculous absence of support for your wagon yesterday I went for a possible wolf but a probable scum. I felt getting through another night wass more important than outting myself for the sake of a DJ lynch. Which was good because until today I did not have a scum read on Sky or DK.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1059, DonJosh wrote:It's either Thor or havingfitz.

HTF*#& did DJ know the seer wasn't Sky? Nice scumslip.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sky or DJ, take your pick mafia boys. It doesn't get any easier than this. If my seer efforts go all for naught I'm going to be focking pissed. Post 1029 just ices their furry asses.

Goodnight. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Sky »

I didn't breadcrumb until Day 3 actually since the idea was new to me. I've never breadcrumbed before, and it was you Thor, that said the seer better breadcrumb. So that's when I moved into action. It payed off. Thor, let's put an end to this pitiful pup.

fitz, don't pull this DJ shit. You didn't even claim when we came to the decision that the seer should claim if they had a guilty. Why would you do such a town hindering action? If you found a wolf you shoulda barked up and sent DJ straight to the gallows. We coulda used a wolf kill back then. But you decided to play with him, maybe since he's your partner or because you view him as Little Red Riding Hood and you plan to molest him as the game progresses and he reaches grandma's house. Either way, the hunter has caught you and I am mounting you on my fireplace.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'm holding off to talk this over with DK...who is sadly my sounding board at this stage ;)
Looks like he's backing Sky and I'm backing fitz, so it should be fun.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1094, Sky wrote:I didn't breadcrumb until Day 3 actually since the idea was new to me. I've never breadcrumbed before, and it was you Thor, that said the seer better breadcrumb. So that's when I moved into action. It payed off. Thor, let's put an end to this pitiful pup.

Exactly. Scum sailing along in the game and them BaMM! Thor suggests the seer breadcrumb and Skywolf thinks to himself....that would be a good idea in case I need to pull that fakeclaim card out of my arse tomorrow. Thx Thor :roll:

In post 1094, Sky wrote:fitz, don't pull this DJ shit.
You didn't even claim when we came to the decision that the seer should claim if they had a guilty. Why would you do such a town hindering action? If you found a wolf you shoulda barked up and sent DJ straight to the gallows.
We coulda used a wolf kill back then. But you decided to play with him, maybe since he's your partner or because you view him as Little Red Riding Hood and you plan to molest him as the game progresses and he reaches grandma's house. Either way, the hunter has caught you and I am mounting you on my fireplace.

1. I didn't see you claiming yesterday either SkyWolf :!:
2. If I claim my DJ result yesterday I'm dead N3 and we never know that Thor is not a wolf. As scummy as he has played in this game he was a prime target for D4 and now his mafia self is safe from today's lynch. And we know who the wolves are.
3. Now you're trying to insinuate Thor is MY partner :lol: Stop tripping over your long tongue. For those paying attention, Thor and DK are mafia, sageamoo (?) and I are town...and you and DJ are wolves.
4. We need to hit a wolf today so more votes for DK or Sky please.

In post 1095, Thor665 wrote:Looks like he's backing Sky and I'm backing fitz, so it should be fun.

Why the hell are you backing me other than the fact I was correct to suspect you as scum, albeit the wrong flavor, the entire focking game? Stop being OMGUSy and vote the wolf I have gift wrapped for you :idea: :left: :left: :left:

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:16 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

Have to read things through.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

@fitz - I'm backing you because, as town, your play makes no sense. I could probably buy the push on me as you being convinced you were clever - but when the town itself managed to fumble into a DJ or CM choice - YOU PICKED THE ONE THAT WASN'T CONFIRMED SCUM. That;s either incredibly stupid, or incredibly scummy, and you should stop acting like you're remotely the slam dunk of awesome you would have me believe.

@DK - we're openly claimed scum, you don't need to keep up the active lurk ;)

To answer when you get here - case of Sky=scum in your opinion. Also, thoughts on fitz.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Sky - why did you choose to investigate whisper Night 1?

Return to “Completed Open Games”