Mini 304: This is NOT Any Kind of Mafia (Mod Abandoned)

Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Drummer »

Hurry up? What's with you people who sit glued to your computer monitors
on the weekend?
. You're just a moron, Adele.
Vote:Adele
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:55 am

Post by Drummer »

Happy April Fools Day!!!!

/confim
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Drummer »

Does the day really begin now?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:20 am

Post by Drummer »

Vote:Bacde

[af]I've got some dirt on him.[/af]
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:52 am

Post by Drummer »

Tamuz wrote:vote: Drummer for contradicting himself through his posts and his signature.
:D :) :(
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:30 am

Post by Drummer »

Adele wrote:Selfvotes are, as far as I'm concerned, attempts at suicide and/or requests for assisted suicide. You have been warned!
Cropcircles is apparently about to receive another vote. And Lloyd's not in this game, but he might do well to lock his door tonight anyway.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:34 am

Post by Drummer »

But raj was the one agreeing with you.
Unvote: Bacde, Vote:cropcircles

That's not because of his strange post, it's because he posted just above me.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:06 pm

Post by Drummer »

EmpTyger wrote:Drummer:
You seem a little too careful to justify each of your votes, and [65] seems too expository. Call it an uneasy suspicion…
I didn't justify anything. That was a joke. See, cropcircles said he was voting the person above him? So I voted him? See...? Nevermind.

And in post 65. Well, nobody was talking 'cept me, the mod, Adele, and those other couple of people. We were all messing around, waiting for stuff to get serious. Not that it's likely to happen in this game.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:32 am

Post by Drummer »

inHim
: I find the heading changes to be refreshing and amusing. I never have any trouble locating a game with a name like "Five and a half step polka dance mafia."

VitR, it's not that the vote is funny, it's that the mod makes a joke about it. Post 61 was where it was. He's saying that inHim might take crops up on it next time.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by Drummer »

Yosarian wrote:Clarification: when you say "being a dumbass", do you mean "voting for raj", or is there something else I missed?
I was drinking something when I read this. Luckily I didn't fry my computer when I burst into laughter.

As for the self-vote issue...yeah, it did start conversation, which was the obvious goal of cropcircles. However, I think it's more of what you'd call a weird sense of humor, not necessarily a declaration of self-scummedness. I do not feel that the self-votes are really all that against the idea of mafia...unless, of course, the player is still voting him/herself when the lynch comes about. That would be plain annoying.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Drummer »

Careful with hostility, unless it's an April Fools joke. I haven't even considered voting for you yet, so I don't see you as being in much danger.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:27 pm

Post by Drummer »

*Looks at post 110*

So raj, you're basically saying that we're not going anywhere with this?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:41 pm

Post by Drummer »

Right now...I am assessing cropcircles. I know I wasn't too worried about his self-vote. But now he's going out of his way to be weird. Not sure which way to call it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:48 am

Post by Drummer »

EmpTyger wrote:And “I do not feel that the self-votes are really all that against the idea of mafia”? The idea of mafia is to kill people of the opposite alignment. A player voting for themself is quite clearly not adhering to that.
Bull honkey. I won't repeat myself. Read the rest of that post of mine that you quoted and you'll figure it out for yourself. That's not the meaning of my post
at all
. And it's rather obvious if you simply read the next line. I don't believe that you are stupid, so that leads me to think that you must be setting your sights on any certain player(me in this case) and trying to use any weak argument. That's mafia behavior.
FOS:EmpTyger
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:53 am

Post by Drummer »

Sorry, forgot to answer that first part of 119. EmpTyger, if you'll read it *carefully*, you may notice that I'm just being my old moronic self. I like to joke around and be an idiot. Both of those posts were almost pointless, simply filling space since nobody but a few players were talking. There is such a thing as reading into things to much, even in mafia.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:02 am

Post by Drummer »

It sure doesn't look like cropcircles is going to be posting that often. I'll see if ryanjunk will actually explain his vote before I do anything hasty.

And while I understand that joking around is a part of this game...maybe a little content to go with it would be nice. Yeah, you know who. :wink:
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:23 am

Post by Drummer »

cropcircles wrote:QFT. :evil:
Somehow, it always draws out the person in question. :mrgreen:
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Drummer »

Wait, I wasn't even talking to you, crops.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Drummer »

Well...it's the same thing you've said before. You don't know how to explain it except that you claim you're innocent.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:05 am

Post by Drummer »

ryanjunk wrote:So, look closely at those who are pushing the wagon.
The fact that you have said this like three times is starting to make my radar bleep a little...
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:37 am

Post by Drummer »

Getting good vibes from players like VitaminR, Adele, Yosarian, Tamuz. Which probably means that at least one of them is scum...but at the moment, they aren't likely to get my vote.

So I decided to take a good look at those people who I'm more suspicious of. I randomly selected Micigante. Know what I found? NOT MUCH. He posted to confirm, then randomly vote. After that, he's put in two whole votes with content.

Vote:Micigante
. Most likely just a temporary vote.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:38 am

Post by Drummer »

Two whole *posts* with content, that second paragraph should say.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:40 am

Post by Drummer »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Maybe my sig needs a dramatic change. First, I need to
Unvote:cropcircles.
Then,
Vote:Micigante
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:14 am

Post by Drummer »

cropcircles wrote:You were voting me?

Way to pay attention, CC.
Heh, don't feel bad. I didn't remember either.
In a previous game I ignored my initial feelings to go after lynchbait, to my detriment. Vote: Drummer. I don’t feel strongly enough about any other right now to be doubting myself again.
No shock here. You've come across kinda strange in this game. I really haven't seen any logic to your arguments yet, but if that suspicion is based on your gut, I'll always encourage it.

If Micigante still isn't talking tomorrow, I'll just forget about him. Doesn't look like voting him is going to make any difference.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:57 am

Post by Drummer »

The Mod wrote:Read the rules... I do not require unvotes.
There are rules?

[/b]Unvote:micigante[/b] 'cause he's gonna be replaced.
Vote:Ryanjunk
. Maybe he'll claim or do
something
if there are enough votes on him.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:54 am

Post by Drummer »

yosarian wrote:Ok, I now think that both Ryan and emp are GG's.
:shock: Yeah, I think I trust those two now. There's a bit more at the end my role description from InHim, but it doesn't really seem all that vital to me...
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by Drummer »

I'm TLB as well. There's obvious proof in one of my first posts. I made a joke comment about people being
glued
to their computer monitors. If you don't get it, then you're not TLB.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:47 pm

Post by Drummer »

Seems likely. I'm starting to like the idea of bandwagoning the mod.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:22 am

Post by Drummer »

Yeah. He made us all(presumeably) Taco Liberty Bell.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:09 am

Post by Drummer »

That vote count confuses me.

And well, I guess the ryanjunk vote works for the moment. Scummy and little actual defense from him.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Drummer »

Mostly I was referring to the way that is says 3 on Ryan, yet only two names are listed. And then Tamuz has 1, yet two are listed.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:13 am

Post by Drummer »

Unvote:Ryanjunk

The way he said it really does come across as sincere. That is, he didn't expect others to have the same role. But like you guys said, possible pre-game info could have been given out.

In other news:

I don't really see a huge problem with claiming
names
. But in retrospect, it probably didn't do any good. I just thought that people ought to believe that his name claim wasn't bull. That seems like the reason other people did it too.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:02 am

Post by Drummer »

I have to say that all this stuff is fun, yet ultimately, it's not going anywhere. Not to say that it shouldn't be discussed, but that we shouldn't lose focus on the actual scum-finding aspect.

I also have to agree with EmpTyger's logic about the pre-game info issue or whatever. 'Course, like he said, look at the name of the game. Who knows?

Let's see...it might be odd, but I find those that don't claim TLB to be good bets for townie. If I were scum, I'd likely go with the TLB claim just to blend in. Heh, that's an ironic statement, considering how I DID name-claim after others had.

The problem with all these logical arguments and thoughts about what the mod would or wouldn't do: It's easy. That's why I'm having trouble figuring out who the scum are. Logic about the mod's game setup is a simple thing to talk about. So I'm gonna check back a few pages before all this started and review posts, especially those of Bacde's. I am getting a few vague scents from his posts.

Give me a minute................................................

Okay, just like Bacde said for himself, there aren't many posts. Uh, 8 is the total. And I'm getting very little content from them. Perhaps he's trying to fly under the radar. Lots of speculation on other people, and eventually an unvote from Adele, his original random(I assumed) vote. Low flying, if you ask me. Coupled with the fact that he only posts every two to three days. Maybe I'm reading it all wrong, but it looks like an OK place for a vote at the moment.
Vote:Bacde.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:18 am

Post by Drummer »

ryanjunk wrote:I personally think that so far, the TLB issue, and more particularly people's responses to it, are all we have to go on. I've been away from the game this weekend, so I'll look over again and make a real post, but I think EmpTyger has a point that we should look at people who are trying to distract from TLB...
Thanks Ryan, I wasn't too sure about my Bacde vote. Now I've got you for my close second choice. Just in case.

First, I didn't get the impression that EmpTyger thought we should look at those who are "trying to distract from TLB". And the way you worded that is making it sound like it's something sacred that must be the only topic of discussion. Why do you think that the only way to find scum is by talking about the TLB issue? An issue that still isn't going anywhere(a fact that has already been pointed out)?

The way you're trying to guide this game back into a dead end is really worrying me. There is no reason at all to ignore our gut instincts, even if it is day 1. I'm really really inclined to vote for you, but I'm not fond of jumping around with my votes so quickly. I'll wait for everyone else's input first.

So...what do the rest of you guys make of that weird post?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:07 am

Post by Drummer »

Let's see if I can get the tags right.
ryanjunk wrote:
EmpTyger wrote:

Tamuz:
It’s Day 1, in a game starting in daytime: I’m not sure discussion about flavor should be quickly dismissed as irrelevant. Though to be honest, I have nothing besides that at the moment other than my feelings about Drummer. I’ll do a reread later and see if I find anything else.

Yosarian:
I really have an odd feeling about how discouraging you have been about the TLB issue. You seem awfully sure that it can’t be helpful for the town. At the very least I would like an explanation for why you referred to LTB rather than TLB in [197].

You read that and don't get the same impression as me? How pray tell do you read it? So, you claim that I'm misreading what is a fairly obvious post, and use that as evidence against me? Psh.

Vote: Drummer
This is bull. Exactly what I'm beginning to expect from you. You aren't even paying attention to
your own words.
The point isn't that we should forget TLB. I've said that, uh, at least once already. The point is that there ARE other things to be focusing on as well. You should be aware that it is a scum tactic to use only part of what another player says to try and incriminate them. If you're gonna make some weak argument against me, at least get your facts straight first.

Vote:Ryanjunk
. Heck, whatever your role is, I'm not sure that there's anyway your death will hurt the town. He's either mafia or a...wow, that's about as close as I usually go to insulting a person. You can fill in the rest, I'm sure.

Anywho, he's a better choice that Bacde by far. Everyone was suspicious of him. He threw out a role that could be on the town or mafia's side. And he hasn't had any good argument for himself the whole game. The only reason he hasn't been lynched yet is 'cause he used a rolename that part of the rest of us have as well. Obvious candidate as far as I'm concerned.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:21 pm

Post by Drummer »

Hmm...apologies if that post sounded offensive. You'll find that it is characteristic of me to respond this way when presented with the argument that I saw. Not to say that I'm changing my vote, but I don't want an actual argument to come about.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:02 am

Post by Drummer »

Ryanjunk wrote:I don't see how I'm getting any facts straight.
I agree with you there.
ryanjunk wrote:You haven't answered my questions about how exactly I so horribly misread EmpTyger's post. If nothing else, that's a bit odd as you go on to lecture me about how it's a scum tactic to misquote other people.
You say that it's plain as day that EmpTyger meant one thing. I say it's plain as day that he meant another. Let's review the post again.
EmpTyger wrote:Tamuz:
It’s Day 1, in a game starting in daytime: I’m not sure discussion about flavor should be quickly dismissed as irrelevant. Though to be honest, I have nothing besides that at the moment other than my feelings about Drummer. I’ll do a reread later and see if I find anything else.

Yosarian:
I really have an odd feeling about how discouraging you have been about the TLB issue. You seem awfully sure that it can’t be helpful for the town. At the very least I would like an explanation for why you referred to LTB rather than TLB in [197].
I still have not seen your explanation for how he DID mean that TLB should be the only topic of discussion. It appears to me as if he has the same general opinion that the rest of us have. TLB shouldn't be the only thing we look at, but it shouldn't be ignored either. He says nothing about a witch-hunt after all those who have discouraged the idea of TLB. He simply feels that Yosarian is discouraging the idea too much.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:08 am

Post by Drummer »

::SIGH::

I KNOW you didn't use the exact phrase "witch hunt." I chose that phrase. Just because your EXACT PHRASE wasn't "ignore everything that isn't TLB", doesn't mean that it wasn't your meaning. You are incredibly difficult to communicate with. The entire basis of your current argument is that I didn't use exact wording. As usual, you're missing the whole meaning of my statements. That's another point all in itself. I said that you were misinterpretting my posts. Then surprise, surprise, you tried to use the same thing, saying that I was doing that to you. I'm sick of arguing with you. You've got no points to your argument and you've certainly got no logic, so I'm done. My vote's gonna stay on you today.

Everyone else:You can try to decipher his posts if you wish, I can't get anything useful from them.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:01 am

Post by Drummer »

I've told you that I'm done and I wasn't lying. Here's what you'll get every time you bring it back up.
ryanjunk wrote:I personally think that so far, the TLB issue, and more particularly people's responses to it, are all we have to go on. I've been away from the game this weekend, so I'll look over again and make a real post, but I think EmpTyger has a point that we should look at people who are trying to distract from TLB...
You DO state that TLB is the only thing to go on. That means that there's nothing else to discuss. Stop pretending you didn't say it. Then you say that we must look at the people "who are trying to distract from TLB". Just the wording shows that you think TLB is the only issue at stake.

I hope that that doesn't get repetitive, but if you keep bringing it up, you'll be seein' it a lot.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Drummer »

Yep. Can't argue with that.

Ryan: I read "aha" at the beginning of your post and skipped the rest of it. Hope you understand. It looks like we misinterpretted
each other's
posts to some degree. I don't want to talk about it anymore.

Now that I've reviewed and ignored any angry thoughts I have about Ryan, I'm finding that it looks more and more like a toss-up with him. He's suspicious in my eyes, but then there's the way that he claimed TLB and seemed unaware of anyone else having the same role. Makes me rather less sure of myself. All the same, he's the best vote choice at the moment.

But I also agree about Raj's oddness. I wondered about him earlier in the game and if he ever shows up again, he might rekindle my suspicions. He could be another good possibility if I have more doubts about Ryan.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:22 am

Post by Drummer »

raj wrote:and yes drummer i am usualy odd in games.
:lol:
raj wrote:
Tamuz wrote:
OMGUS logic, if that isn't a great scumdar I don't know what is.

But what baout Yossarian2, he also attacked you with similar points to myself. You make no mention of him, perhaps this will be telling when one of you are dead?

you complain about logic but you vote elvis as soon as she gets in?
This is a good point. What's the deal here?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:14 am

Post by Drummer »

Raj wrote:
evis_knits wrote: That's too many scum for a mini.
and yes the names are more than how many mafia is in the game. but it doenst mean they arnt mafia, SK, cult, etc. i think mafia is in that group along with some other scum group that is helping to take me out early.
This is ridiculous. Why would they want to take you out early? Not to say that you're aren't brilliant and all(wink, wink), but it's a crazy idea all the same. I don't get how you came up with that one.

Adele...plz, why 85% sure? You say that it's information. That leads me to believe that you received day information from the mod or another player somehow.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:17 am

Post by Drummer »

Sorry, I wrote part of that post, then ate lunch, came back and finished the rest.

Unvote, Vote:VitR
. I believe it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:51 am

Post by Drummer »

Yeah. Cuz Adele has never lied to me in the past.

I think we should all bear in mind that this game is called April Fools Mafia. Regardless of what InHim said to Adele...we all know that the mod is evil. Just something to remember.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Drummer »

Honestly, I think I might believe them both. The problem is figuring out which one is being fooled.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by Drummer »

Perhaps not. Grr, this is a very delicate situation. I really don't have a clue what we should be expecting from the mod in this situation.

I know we're waiting for a possible return message from the mod to Adele, but I hate to check the thread without posting.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:22 am

Post by Drummer »

Nice. Guess I'll just keep my vote on him.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:28 am

Post by Drummer »

Well, it's not the kind of information that you can ignore. And it's Day 1. But there's still that feeling at the back of my mind.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:33 am

Post by Drummer »

*sigh*

I knew it, I knew it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:50 pm

Post by Drummer »

It's still Night 1...April Fools, I guess? Okay.

So we have no clue whether Adele's role is super-awesome or not. 'Cause we haven't a clue what a cross-cultivator is. Sounds like it could help on a religious farm or something.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #50) » Mon May 01, 2006 9:28 am

Post by Drummer »

Adele wrote:Vote: Drummer something seems very "off" about him; for example, this post:
Drummer wrote:Yeah. Cuz Adele has never lied to me in the past.

I think we should all bear in mind that this game is called April Fools Mafia. Regardless of what InHim said to Adele...we all know that the mod is evil. Just something to remember.
The second paragraph just reeks of "let's not play this game like intelligent people, but be prepared to do the nonsensical thing... just, y'know, wait for my order".
Puh-leeze. If this wasn't such a ridiculous accusation, I might say that the mod has pretended to kill off numerous people already. I might be concerned about how crazy this game will turn out to be. I might be point out that we haven't
completely
figured out whether VitaminR was good or bad. I might say that that, in itself, points right at you, Adele. The person who got him lynched. Then I might
FOS:Adele
in retaliation. But that's all hypothetical. If VitaminR is evil, then please disregard.

Seriously, there was absolutely nothing in my post about waiting for my signal. I have no authority over anyone and I did not imply that I did at any time. Not sure where you got that from. Certainly not my post.

I'm looking back at Cropcircles a bit today. When I have more time, I'll review his posts. No vote yet.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #51) » Mon May 01, 2006 12:23 pm

Post by Drummer »

Adele wrote:
Drummer wrote:I might be point out that we haven't completely figured out whether VitaminR was good or bad.
His role wasn't what he claimed it was. (point one by Drummer)

I'm aware that this is a pretty weird game, but you talk in the quote I gave about the mod being evil, which is a totally counterproductive attitude to take. You know who wants to be counterproductive to the town's interests? (point two by Drummer)
Point one--Okay, I remember now. Nice work!

Point two--If I called inHim evil, there is a 99% chance that I joking around. I mean, the guy's a christian who dedicated his username to a Bible verse. I don't literally mean that he's evil. If you're truly planning on following this "lead", then I'll be going further than an FOS soon.
Regarding my feeling from yesterday: I’m still not convinced that you aren’t mafia (to say nothing of the possibilities involving a cult) but overnight I rethought my uneasiness, and I do not think you are worth pursuing right now.

It might not be much, but it's a start. Yay!

Elvis: Nah, I think Adele's right. "I don't see why a pro-town player would lie," you said. I concur.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #52) » Mon May 01, 2006 1:07 pm

Post by Drummer »

Elvis wrote:
Drummer wrote:Elvis: Nah, I think Adele's right. "I don't see why a pro-town player would lie," you said. I concur.

The only reason a pro-town player would lie is if their reason is that they are Vaughn.
That was just plain crazy. :) I can't get over it. :lol:
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #53) » Mon May 01, 2006 3:16 pm

Post by Drummer »

Oh. Thank you for pointing that out Bacde. Something has just come to my attention. Yes, his logic is a bit off. But I think there's something more.

Emp: Why do you want the roleblocker to come forward, hm? I'm seeing something there that I don't think I want to see. The roleblocker could possibly have stopped a killing. So now you want him to step forward. That would get him blown away tonight, would it not? Whether he blocks the same person or not, the mafia usually have the option of choosing which mafioso will perform the kill, so they could just change it. That's very odd indeed. From what I'm reading...you want a claim so that we can find out if we have a killing anti-town group as well? I don't think that's such a good idea.

Also, we cannot rule out the possibility that there's just a cult. That would result in no kill. No vote until I see how he responds. Very interesting.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #54) » Tue May 02, 2006 7:26 am

Post by Drummer »

raj wrote:a game like this might require someone to lie.
Excellent point. I agree. Still wonderin' about Emp's claim request.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #55) » Tue May 02, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Drummer »

I missed the part where Emp said he got role-based info about VitR. He just felt strongly about it as far as I have seen.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #56) » Wed May 03, 2006 7:36 am

Post by Drummer »

I'm not sure about the roleblocker coming forward. Is anyone else agreeing with Emp on the claim issue?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #57) » Wed May 03, 2006 8:33 am

Post by Drummer »

Well, I
am
suspicious about for the obvious reasons. But there's always the possibility that Emp has "alternate reasons" for asking if the roleblocker should come forward. :wink: :wink:

If it turns out that way, then I can understand his support of it, while asking if anyone else thinks it's a good idea. But from the wording of his posts, it doesn't look like that was his meaning.

If you don't get what I'm hinting at, don't expect me to explain it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #58) » Thu May 04, 2006 9:11 am

Post by Drummer »

I think that I am against the (possible)roleblocker claiming. However, I've also changed my mind about EmpTyger. I have a hunch that he's pro-town.

My thoughts are drifting back to the center of attention from yesterday. Now that it's plain that many people are Taco Liberty Bell(s), I've looked over ryan. His claim was convenient, but that doesn't rule it out. Not sure why the above post of his is simply reiterating what everyone else has already said though.
FOS:ryan
. Gonna have to think on that one.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #59) » Thu May 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Post by Drummer »

Maybe this is the big April Fools joke...half the players would disappear along with the mod. Then we'd never know the truth. Hahaha or something.

Where is everyone?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #60) » Fri May 05, 2006 2:24 am

Post by Drummer »

Hey guys(and Adele), we don't know whether VitR was innocent or not. I have to mention that quoting every line of every post and then answering each in turn...takes a while. And it usually doesn't accomplish much.

If the roleblocker was going to come forward, I imagine that he or she would have by now. So I'm done talking about that one.

Since we're slowing down a bit, I'm going to go ahead and
Vote:ryanjunk
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #61) » Fri May 05, 2006 4:49 am

Post by Drummer »

Yeah, I remember Elvis talking and stuff. What are your suspicions, Elvis?

Hmm...lots of spamming and very little actual content from Jecht. Suspicions listed with nothing to back them up. A note that he "likes" Tamuz because Tamuz has a possible post restriction, something which by no means ensures that he's town. Strange if you ask me.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #62) » Sun May 07, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by Drummer »

Jecht wrote:Don't like
Emp because he doesn't like Adele, ryanjunk because he keeps making weird sounding posts and Drummer to see if you'd cave to my clearly supreme pressure and start complaining about me.
:roll:

The only thing I've complained about is lack of content from your posts. We need more than "Elvis is dead no matter what they say, hahaha".
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #63) » Mon May 08, 2006 8:09 am

Post by Drummer »

Yeah, inHim's been gone a while. Hope he returns. :cry:

I might vote Jecht soon, unless he somehow changes to pro-town in my eyes. It might be necessary since ryan hasn't returned either. Huh, I hope this game doesn't get shut down on account of mod-abandonement.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #64) » Mon May 08, 2006 4:35 pm

Post by Drummer »

Jecht: Forget it. You spammed for a long time before, not just the Elvis joke. You completely missed my point and lowered your suspicion level none whatsoever. I only noticed your large number of no-content posts once you actually put something with meaning in. I was taken aback by actual content. Then after rereading, I noticed the pattern.

Okay, Jecht..."You won't post without thinking." Yeah, great. So why were you thinking up quips instead of useful stuff? There's not really any way to defend against my argument, you see. Your posts are there in stone. You joking around, then finally getting serious. I guess I should have expected you to jump on me for suspecting you. After all, when there's such a
large
number of players, the odds are really 500,000 to 1 that I would suspect you, right? Now back to reality...

Jecht's weird, but spamming isn't always scum. I guess I'll look for other possible options whilst hoping that ryanjunk reappears.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #65) » Tue May 09, 2006 10:50 am

Post by Drummer »

*more than 24 hours later*

:(
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #66) » Thu May 11, 2006 2:27 am

Post by Drummer »

:D
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #67) » Mon May 15, 2006 4:43 pm

Post by Drummer »

I
this game. I would remain in it if raj picked it up.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #68) » Fri May 19, 2006 2:25 am

Post by Drummer »

I'm more curious about the setup than anything...
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #69) » Mon May 22, 2006 5:00 pm

Post by Drummer »

I was Taco Liberty Bell. I could keep people glued to their television sets on any night. There was an unintentional "breadcrumb" if you could call it that. More of a slip-up I guess. But early on I said, "what are you people, glued to your computer monitors or what?" or something like that. I later thought I might be giving myself away to other TLBs but my role was unique I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”