Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Sky »

Oh hey Shadow. It,s nice to see you in this game too. I can tell you're glad to see me to.
Vote: CMPunk

Punk ass
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by Sky »

CMPunk wrote:
Sky wrote:Oh hey Shadow. It,s nice to see you in this game too. I can tell you're glad to see me to.

Punk ass

Do I know you? lol

We shall get to.

I agree, the quicky reads are useless at this early of a stage in the game. I guess it'll make Diety's suspicions easier to compare later, if anything.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Sky »

*Deity
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 am

Post by Sky »

DeityKabuto wrote:
FightingShadow wrote:Why did you Unvote?

For CMPunk's reasoning, a wagon that I had not understood.

Why'd you join?

And why are we discussing what the seer should do? It's a waste of time if you ask me.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Sky »

DeityKabuto wrote:
I don't recall being apart of the Seer discussion and I don't feel comfortable with all these questions either.

I'm not including you in on the seer discussion. And here's another question :P : what questions are you not comfortable with?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Sky »

Then what are you doing? If you don't feel comfortable getting asked questions, get used to it. It's all part of the game.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Sky »

I'll answer Deity's 20 questions since he feels uncomfortable answering three questions, supposedly this is too fast of a rate. I still don't see the connection between Shadow and me. I can't personally speak for Shadow but I know I'm asking the questions I'm asking because I find Deity suspicious.

1. How many games have you played on MS?
Completed 2, replaced into 1. Currently playing one more.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how well would you consider yourself overall?
As a player? Oh I don't know. Probably like a 2. I'm fairly new to forum mafia.
3. How do you feel about policy lynching?
Don't know what it is.
4. Do you think that Ray will actually flip scum?
Quite possibly. Too early to tell. The wagon is stupid though.
5. List 3 Reasons you think Ray is scum or not, provide examples.
Jesus, the game is like a day in. I can't give reasons just yet. I don't know what he is.
6. How much have you actually contributed this game?
Odd question. Needs to be more specific. I'll give you an odd answer: 6 posts.
7. How much has anyone actually contributed this game?
Again, this question needs to be phrased differently. 130 posts.
8. Why do you think not answering questions is scummy?
Because you're hiding from a scumhunter (i.e. everyone) if you were town there would be no reason to hide.
9. Are you familiar with the current setup, have you played a Jungle Republic game before, if not, than do you have any questions?
Nope.
10. Have you heard the name "DK" or "DeityKabuto" before entering this game?
I was going to use the Donkey Kong reference, but it just got used. Sorry kid, I don't know you.
11. How do you feel about No-Lynching?
In this game, it could be quite a possibility. With the two factions of scum and all. Town isn't the majority for long.
12. Why do you see everyone as a sexless non-entity, that is a false statement, ya' know?
Dude....what?
13. Are you male or female?
Male
14. How many games have you won as Town?
On forum mafia, none :oops:
15. How good are you contributing to the Town?
I believe we are missing a preposition. I think I'm alright...
16. How many people in this game, and Who do you actually know here or are familiar with?
Missing another word. There are 12 people if that's what your asking. I know Shadow from the other game I'm playing.
17. Is English your first language?
Yessir.
18. Do you enjoy asking questions?
Yeah.
19. Do you enjoy answering questions?
Yeah.
20. How many questions have you answered so far and what is your capacity (limit) to how much you can actually answer?
In my life I have faced countless questions. In this game, well I'll go for the direct number and say 20.

If this was an attempt Deity to simulate how you felt when I asked my three questions, then it didn't work. I will answer all questions thrown at me, I can't guarantee you'll get the answer you're looking for.

As for the rate I asked them to you, I don't see what the issue is. It seems to me you post here quite frequently so I don't know why you would have a problem answering questions. If anything, you should enjoy answering questions because it gives you something to contribute.

Furthermore, you said you just enjoyed answering questions. There should be no issue. Honestly, you're confusing the hell out of me. You are also most recently dodging that question about slinging accusations.

I know I don't have much evidence, but this hell of a lot better than my random vote. It just seems that Deity got a bit too defensive when asked a few questions.

Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Sky »

Well my over all reason for voting you Deity is because you are a contradiction.
1) You joined the Ray wagon to opportunistic, now that you face death you say that you were too much of a quicklynch. I actually agree, I don't want to see you lynched just yet, but still, you're contradicting yourself.
2) I'm apparently Shadow. But we're not cheating.
3) You are uncomfortable being asked 3 questions, you completely shut down and tell me you won't talk to me until I answer 20 bogus ones. And then you say you like answering questions.
4) For the questions you do answer, you're vague and blame people for being confusing. Just answer the question.
5) You're raging way too hard this early in the game. I advise you do what your avatar is doing and calm down. I think you've achieved that at least.

I'll reinstate this in plain English:

Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you?

Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Sky »

Well if we did quicklynch we would have missed out on the opportunity to hear what Thor and someone else (I don't even know their name they've only come once, they have a highway avatar) have to say. It is important to get the perspective of all players Day 1, any scumhunter should know that. But my vote stands. That being said Thor and kondi (found your name) come on out.

DeityKabuto wrote:
Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you? It just is.

Umm... alright.

DeityKabuto wrote:Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others? Why? Because all your doing is putting my in a bad position and dragging my out of my safety back so you can push and pull on me with your questions.

Yes well it just so happens I have tagged you on my scumdar. Maybe if you conjured up some defenses it wouldn't be so bad?

Also, since I'm a newb, what is a Policy Lynch?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
Could someone explain to me why it was scummy that DK called two players as having a similar playstyle? That (and question

For me, it's because it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute or something. Like he has these crazy accusations of me cheating but doesn't back it up. He compares us to eachother for reasons other than his own intuition which doesn't cut it for me. I might be overreacting we all know that feel of being called a cheater, which he didn't do, it just came damn close. And with nothing to back it up with it just seems like fluff.

Thanks BBmolla for answering my question.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
Sky wrote:For me, it's because it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute or something. Like he has these crazy accusations of me cheating but doesn't back it up. He compares us to eachother for reasons other than his own intuition which doesn't cut it for me.

So, your accusation is that he's scum who decided to make up a case based on nothing, and hope town would buy into it and leave him alone/sheep him to get you lynched?

We have established he's not a great player - good job.
Why does this make him scum? Bad players are town in the normal statistical amounts that good players are last I checked.

What I mean is, it seems like he's trying too hard to contribute. Like the whole quicky reads a few hours into the games with nothing to go off of besides pure random votes.

I have more to respond to, but I gotta go for now.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah bro. As I said, calm down. I'm sorry I can't post every five minutes like you. I said I had to go, I have a life other than this you know? I am responding to your ISO right now. So let's take a deep puff off your avatars blunt and listen.

DeityKabuto wrote:
Sky

Rating:
5/10 (some of your posts against me are a bit understandable but serious your activity and lack of content sucks, so far you aren't an asset to the town and your vote on me is pretty much opportunistic, quick lynch town sort of thing. There are many scum in this game for the town to rid of and if you lynch me the town will be at odds even quicker)
Alignment-Read:
Null-scum
Notes:

1. I do not remember playing any games with you.
2. You do not post that much, flying under the radar.
3. Your center of attention revolves around DK, bad if you are serious about winning as Town.
ISO:

Post #30... Here you claim to have prior experience with Shadow, and CMPunk (referring to you calling CM a punk ass, assuming you might know him)

Post #94... You started the whole question trauma thing with me and you are currently on my wagon.
Oh and Tell me, how is someone like you with 10 posts, no case so certain that I am scum? You are flying under the radar more, it's only common for me to point it out and you haven't posted any content or contributed. You said my Quicky Reads were useless, but what Reads have you done? 0. Exactly, kthx. At least, I try unlike you and your punk ass.

Post #100... Your questions are weak, it's hard to explain but answering them won't really get us anywhere except for tunneling back and forth, it's tiring, that's why I avoided.

Sky wrote:Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: DeityKabuto

Both of your Votes are useless, without a case.

Sky wrote:Well my over all reason for voting you Deity is because you are a contradiction.
1) You joined the Ray wagon to opportunistic, now that you face death you say that you were too much of a quicklynch. I actually agree, I don't want to see you lynched just yet, but still, you're contradicting yourself.
2) I'm apparently Shadow. But we're not cheating.
3) You are uncomfortable being asked 3 questions, you completely shut down and tell me you won't talk to me until I answer 20 bogus ones. And then you say you like answering questions.
4) For the questions you do answer, you're vague and blame people for being confusing. Just answer the question.
5) You're raging way too hard this early in the game. I advise you do what your avatar is doing and calm down. I think you've achieved that at least.

I'll reinstate this in plain English:

Why is the pace and similarity of Shadow and my question's unsettling for you?

Why don't you like answering my questions but like answering others?

1. Your vote on me isn't opportunistic?
2. That is blind reasoning, it has less to do with who's scum.
3. More blind reasoning.
4. More blind reasoning.
I RAGE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE QUICK LYNCHING SO THE TOWN WILL LOSE, FUCKING IDIOTS EVERYONE IN THIS GAME IS FUCKING IGNORANT.

I have no knowledge of CMPunk, I said punk ass because that was my reason for randomly voting him. RVS is all a joke anyway. My center of attention revolves around you because it's damn hard not to. How the hell can I focus with you posting every second of your life and spamming the bejeezus out of this game with your large text? Forgive my 10 posts, I'll have to write some more short sentence ones because that truly deems amount of activity. I'm also not determined you are scum. I'm not constantly on uppers to get this day over with. We have 21 days, compared to 14 for the other days, which I take as a gift to try and get a good start day 1 and lynch properly. Sure, we don't have to use all but I'm not one who needs to speed lynch anybody here. It's still like what, 5 days in? My vote is not opportunistic. I thought it was more original. I waas third on the bandwagon and the other two votes were for a policy lynch, if I'm using my new vocabulary right. And yes, you are right, I have been focusing on you. I will branch out, but I'm taking one thing at a time here. I do appreciate your ISO, it was actually very helpful. I will have to meta you to see if you always play like this, and then I will think about removing your vote, WHEN I HAVE TIME.

Thor-Quicky reads do stimulate conversation but they were posted a few hours in, and based purely off the silliness of RVS. And, I may be wrong on this, I don't even know if everyone had posted yet.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Sky »

^the above rebelliousness has got me amped up to read Ray in iso. Will do that later, but first back to DK

Well I read some meta of you DK, as much as I could tolerate, and it seems you're the same in other games. I appreciate the effort in the reads you posted, however off they were. I'm not dropping you from my suspect list which must be added to when I take a reread of this thread (I'd do it now but I know I'd have to see all of DK's posts again and I think I've had enough for one night)

Unvote: DeityKabuto
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Sky »

Montano is ridiculously unhelpful and anti town. I mean seriously, why do you have to be so defiant. You're the most anti town here sir, but I feel that you're not worth the lynch. Something tells me that he is so overly defiant that he couldn't scum, and more just a disgruntled townie. I'm not joining that wagon, although I do not like his play.

I was going to say something about whispersilk being on the fence myself, so I agree with what TheFool said. But she's come through with a good case against TheFool who I think is edging on scum.

I'm looking at at CMPunk though. His reasoning for his votes is hardly there, and when they are, they are basic. Like his vote on DK. It just seemed unoriginal to vote him as he joined a wagon he was unsure of. I think everyone who joined the first Montano wagon was unsure of it. He unvoted DK for no reason and then jumped on Montano's. I need more evidence from you.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 am

Post by Sky »

The Tick wrote:
Sky wrote:I was going to say something about whispersilk being on the fence myself, so I agree with what TheFool said. But she's come through with a good case against TheFool who I think is edging on scum.

Who do you lean towards more though?

Between TheFool and whispers? TheFool. Why do you find CMPunk to be not only not scum, but town?

Unless CMPunk was out the door for his V/LA, it irks me that he didn't respond to his votes.

There's a lot of text I still have to read. This game went nuts in a period of 24 hours. And DK has started up again....

I'll try reading it on the road, because
I'll be V/LA till Sunday

My vote currently stays.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Sky »

The odds are true. We must lynch someone on the wagon today. And it's not because I wasn't on that wagon.

Thor of course is going to be assaulted today. Something tells me that all that tunneling he did was too obvious to be scum, this is the same intuition I used to deem Montano as town as well. It's gut based though.

I'm still focused on CMPunk though.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah that bandwagon flamed. But seriously CMPunk, nothing to say on why you are being voted?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Sky »

I concur, CMPunk's cases seem too...generic... I think he has some more defending to do.

TheFool, you think a 50% chance of lynching scum isn't good?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Sky »

*Sorry CMPunk, SHE has some more explaining to do
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Sky »

The Punk/Thor combo could be a possibility, but due to the lack of posts from CMPunk, it's hard to really gauge. CMPunk, why do you find Thor town?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by Sky »

It's true, I have been minimal at best lately but that's for two reasons:
A) CMPunk hasn't responded
B) School has started up again

The thing that irks me about whispers is she's calling me out for being wishy washy. If you think I'm scum, vote me dammit and put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise you're the one being wishy washy.

Sure, I'm tunneling CMPunk, but until she responds I will do nothing to change my vote.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Sky »

Why is that Sky kid tunneling CMPunk?

He hasn't responded, or rather, defended all the votes thrust upon hi. Until he does, scum is scum, I will keep my vote there. I like it when scum gets lynched, don't you?

This was to be expected so I'll answer it now:
So why aren't you scumhunting?

Firstly, I like to think I am. I have not reposted my suspicions today, but my other top suspects are TheFool and Deity. I unvoted Deity, giving him some pardon for his meta. But I can't let a whole game go by based on this. Just because he plays town a certain way doesn't excuse him from playing scum the same way. Maybe he has only one play style. To agree with the don josh, he gets scummier in every post. Especially that recent thing about the odds of lynching scum today. It seems like he just goes with the popular opinion too much. Hell, as of now I think I'd add whispers to this list, but not as much as the two above. Sure, London's burning and I'm sorry to hear that. But the fact remains you have been on the fence for about half of day 1, and once again for day 2. You throw some accusations at me, but don't follow through until asked to do so. To me, it seems like you were trying to get the approval of a few others before actually voting. I don't buy your whole re read nonsense to find a better iso. You made your intentions clear and didn't follow through, not once, but twice.

For the record, my vote shall still stay on CMPunk, she has shown up and asked what she is supposed to answer. Ok, I never demmanded question but if she was proactive about living today she would at least try to defend herself. I can spell some out for her though:
Why did you vote for Montano?
Why the flip flopiness of yesterday?
Why are there little reasons for your votes?
Why is Thor town?
Why have you done nothing to defend yourself?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Sky »

I'm voting CMPunk because she contributes next to nothing in this game and doesn't take an active stance in defending herself. It seems like she's checked out and given up ages ago. I may have only asked a few questions, but with her being at L-2 I was hoping she could muster a defense. Too bad she hasn't. She also has had minimal participation, so whispersilk, why don't you find her suspicious?

You mistinterpreted what I mean by the iso, thing, I probably didn't make it clear. Here's the quote:
whispersilk wrote:
Don't worry tho, I'll vote my most suspicious player once I've finished ISO'ing everyone :nerd:

You list me as scum before this. This is what I mean as fence sitting. You take no action to vote, and instead claim you're busy isoing everyone first. You labeled me as scum and didn't even think to vote me. Instead, as always, you flirt with DK and go out of your way to prove how he is not only scum, but town. This belief is purely based on past experiences with him, and while that can be somewhat of a reason, it is certainly not enough to prove him town. Oh, and you like his ISOs he did. Big deal. We have a week until deadline and you finally voted someone. Congrats, it took you a bit too long, so don't accuse me of not scumhunting. Instead you hoped to use others to go against me before hopping onto your own beliefs first. The same thing happened yesterday. I'll admit, you came up with a good case against TheFool, and that was way overdue. I may be minimalistic but when it comes to posting, at least I post content and don't waste time romanticizing with other players.

I will give you my reads, seeing that is the weekend and I have time. They are in order from scumminess:

CMPunk- scum. Look at her posts. Look at what she's contributed. Look at how she takes no active stance in this game.
DeityKabuto- scum. Vote flops way too much. Follows others easily. Posts a lot of fluff.
TheFool- scum. Also seems to be taking a less active stance in this game. Latched onto both wagons yesterday. Doesn't like the idea of lynching someone on the wagon.
whispersilk- null scum. Scumhunts, although terribly too slow. Spends too much time with DK. Lacks confidence in actions. Wishes to use others to prove a point.
blindfaeth- null scum. Active scum hunter. I don't like the unvote on CMPunk just because of Thor. Flip flops too much.
havingfitz- null scum. Shadow didn't contribute much. So far he has just tunneled Thor for basic reasons. Need evidence from him.
Thor- null. Prone to tunneling, but with some decent reasons, besides Montano. His argument against blind has some reasoning, like the flip flop reads. There is also a natural progression as to voting blindfaeth.
BBmola- null. nothing outwardly suspicious about this kid other than the fact that he's never here.
don_josh- null. Maybe a smidge town. Same reasons as BBmola. His play style reminds me of myself, so I see him more as town in this light.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Sky »

I do not like BBmola's vote switch. CMPunk is still a possibility. I also only have one vote on me. I am not on the top of the lynch list today. Why the sudden change BB?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Sky »

blindfaeth wrote:
Oh Sky's recent post flew me for a loop, I like how he called just about everyone scum xD or at least, doesn't have any town reads at all - just leaning town. I don't think I agree with most of the reads Sky posted so I in turn don't trust Sky very much. *shrug*

Yeah, sorry I don't have town reads in a game with 5 scum and you can't trust anybody. I honestly find it suspicious when people find other people as town in less they have damn good reasons. I'm looking at you whispers.

BB, CMPunk lynch was still as much as a possibility as Thor, just to let you know.

I'm not joining the Thor wagon
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Sky »

TheFool wrote:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: CMPunk

BB's case is reasonable, and most of my townier reads seem to point this way.

Sheep. And no,

TheFool wrote:CMPunk - lurky, but null. Don't see a scummy intent there.

Don't pretend like you've always wanted to lynch her. While I'm glad she's closer to getting lynched, I do not like your vote.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
@Sky - why are you negative about Fool voting for a wagon you support?

I feel like he's trying too hard to justify his actions, like saying "Oh yeah, I
always
thought CMPunk was a scumbag" (not an actual quote) when in fact he's just making a choice between her and you. Which is fine, that's what the day has come to, just the vote sounded a bit too strained. I can't really complain though.

blindfaeth does have a valid point, I think whispers bases her suspicions in this game too much of people's meta.

I would go over blindfaeth over Thor, only because I really think Thor is a good candidate for a mislynch and his defenses are solid. I agree with him that the only reason people are voting him is for his actions of yesterday. But CMPunk really needs to happen.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Sky »

TheFool, this is what I have been going off of:
TheFool wrote:Reads!

BBmolla - townish. Reads are explained and rational. I like post 419, and agree that the game could use a wider focus.

blindfaeth - leaning scum. The recent switch to Ray is odd, considering the rationale leading up to it mostly agrees with Ray? Interested in his further thoughts on BB.

CMPunk - lurky, but null. Don't see a scummy intent there.

DK - null read due to my inability to read. Others who have played with him before claim that he's reading townie in this game, I guess? Id be fine with lynching him; not sure what to do if I end up in LyLo with him..

DonJosh - iffy. Wants to policy lynch DK, but isn't much for meta? Something feels off about his play, can't put my finger on it.

FightingShadow - pro-town beginnings, but then falls off the map. Need more content!

Ray - scummy, as detailed previously.

Sky - pro-town, good play so far.

The Tick/tyhess - townlike. tyhess's play was a bit off, mostly distracted with seer-theory and bickering with DK (don't blame him there), but I like his unvote when he thought Ray was at L-1. The Tick reads well to me so far.

Thor - nuetral leaning town. Actively scumhunting and generating discussion.

whispersilk - neutral leaning scum, see post 324.

You do mention that blindfaeth is leaning scum, but I have not found evidence of a favored wagon.

TheFool wrote:
Sky wrote:"Oh yeah, I always thought CMPunk was a scumbag"

I don't recall saying anything like that. I'm honestly not even sure where you're getting that.

You're cutting out my quote. After I say that, there were some parenthesis that explain that I'm paraphrasing.

Maybe I didn't find it, but could you please show me where you say that blind is your favored wagon and that you suspected CMPunk all along.

And as for you CMPunk, I am voting you because:
You were on the Montano wagon
You hopped on popular wagons all day yesterday
You vote with little explanation
You barely scum hunt
You do nothing to defend yourself
You won't give a valid reason as to why Thor is town other than that
extremely
heroic move where he said he'd take the blame for the Montano mislynch. Big deal.
You are refusing to take a side here as the day comes to an end. I would assume you think that both blindfaeth and Thor are town, but I haven't seen you say that. Do you want a no lynch?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Sky »

So TheFool, you haven't had a sinking suspicion for CMPunk at all this game?

As the deadline approaches, I'm inclined to join the blindfaeth wagon for reasons entirely that aren't mine, simply because he is the better candidate than Thor who from what I can tell is only being lynched because of his tunneling yesterday.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Sky »

Both town and scum tunnel, which is why we cannot lynch Thor solely for this. I would also like to hear a summarized case from blindfaeth.

Hey CMPunk, do you think you could finally tell me what wagon you like more since that's what it has come down to, and you're sadly not the one being hanged?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Sky »

So you're content with a no lynch?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Sky »

Thor665 wrote:
Sky wrote:So you're content with a no lynch?

Are you? You're as culpable as CM in that regard.

No, I have stated that if CMPunk isn't happening, I will vote blind. I do not want a no lynch, and the deadline is close enough.

Unvote: CMPunk
Vote: blindfaeth

Thor made an ok case, and since CMPunk isn't the one, I am sheeping onto it. To agree with whispers, a no lynch would get us no where currently, with no scum dead yet. We have a 50% chance of lynching scum I believe anyway.

Also,
blindfaeth wrote:
As for the giant case, I simply don't have enough time to make one at this point sorry. You sure waited a long time to ask for it lol... I'll certainly attempt one if I'm still alive tomorrow. But this is probably the last time I'll be around before the deadline.

I didn't ask for a long case. I asked for a summary of one. What Thor did was fine. I think you were hoping on coasting through the deadline with a no lynch. Prove to me that Thor is scum other than his constant tunneling.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Sky »

Well we had a mislynch. I think that despite Thor having two on his record I am not fully convinced he scum. I would like to count fitz on this wagon since he placed blind at his number two spot, a kind of insurance if blind did flip scum. CMPunk is still scum as ever, but I need to reread. Not that I can right noww. I'm practically already off on vacation so
MOD: V/LA for labor day weekend
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 806, CMPunk wrote:or I could hammer Thor, despite thinking he is town... nah

Thanks for reminding us of this oh so town action of yours.

In post 811, BBmolla wrote:
In post 810, whispersilk wrote:Come on scum, just hammer your buddy ffs. I haven't got all day.

Is this a blank shot you're firing at me? Do you have something you want to tell me? This means nothing.

In post 813, havingfitz wrote:Is Sky v/LA or been prodded?

Yeah I've been V/LA. Good to see you reading the thread.

The only reason I see the vote for Thor is because he has two mislynches on his record? Yes or no? I hope you are all awware that he isn't the only one here that has done this. I'm looking at you CMPunk
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Sky »

I do have DK on my scum list. fitz not so much but he could get there.

Why don't you like CMPunk?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Sky »

I actually have voted, I'm just old and don't use vote tags.

I have not said Thor is town. He is quite null. There is nothing town about being on two mislynches. But, at this point in the game, it is too risky to lynch him. He seems like an easy mislynch. I find CMPunk to be miles above Thor, which is why I would rather lynch her.

DK is also flying completely under the radar.

whispers, I'm tired of your meta. Why is DK town? Look at his play lately, given he has been V/LA.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Sky »

Well since he is V/LA I don't wanna lynch him just yet. And truth be told, I'm not exactly excited about joining another lynch with you, given your record. But if CMPunk gets away again, I will most certainly vote DK over fitz.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 860, Thor665 wrote:What do you think of my commentary about wolf/mafia hunting and how it relates to CMPunk as a viable lynch candidate for today?

It's confusing the hell out of me. Probably because I'm a newb. Firstly, what is PoE? And I think scum is scum, kill em all. I don't really want to speculate about who's a wolf and what not. If I understood it, then the reason for this would probably be more clear.

But I just don't see how CMPunk can't be scum. She's threatening to hammer without any valid reason whatsoever other than she just changed her mind. The only excuse she has is being a newb like myself, but I cannot tolerate that as reason not to lynch her.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 882, Thor665 wrote:PoE = process of elimination.

As regards CM specifically - he voted to hammer a town immediately adjacent to a now proven Mafia. On average scum tend to naturally distance themselves in voting, at least a touch, from their buddies. Therefore, due to his presence next to Fool it is fairly unlikely that CM is Mafia. Now, he may be scum, but if he's scum he's a wolf, and in the general sense of today, due to lack of being mafia, he would not be a good lynch today since he's overall less likely scum than someone else.

Thanks for the explanation, it makes more sense. I see your reasoning. But, I think that's just the kind of thing CMScum would do. She's the follower of the scum, and followed TheFool into the lynch, no matter how obvious it was.

And then this:
In post 890, CMPunk wrote:I said I was going to hammer to see reactions, no one seemed to react. I was hoping someone would be over eager for a hammer. Tried a gambit, it failed.

Sorry

What the hell is this supposed to mean? What is everybody's take on this? She just screams scum to me, even with your idea about the hammer.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Sky »

CMPunk, what kind of reaction were you looking for?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Sky »

Happy birthday :D

Besides BBmolla, who would those suspicions be?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Sky »

Goddammit, yes I have. I get the feeling no one reads my posts.

I'll try a vote tag

VOTE: CMPunk
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Sky »

I might use those more now.

But yeah, DK and whispers. You both accused of not voting when I in fact did. I'm thinking you've been glancing over non Thor posts since you're so focused in on him and the opinion of others doesn't matter to you since you're scum. It's a stretch, but you guys should pay more attention on not rely on the mod so much.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Sky »

DK is failing to make any sense right now.

Also, to comment on BBmollia's list, with the exception of fitz he has divided everyone who is not on the Thor wagon as scum. This issue is not black and white, there has to be scum on both sides.

I would place havingfitz as mafia. Although the distinction between wolf and mafia is slim and gut based. He's jumped on the Thor wagon and not done much scum hunting which inclines me to think this. He is also mafia over wolf since he is miles less scummier than CMPunk and DK. He's not town though, if that's what Thor wants to know.

Thor, I can't say he's town but he hasn't done much besides a bad history of mislynches to suggest otherwise. So yeah, if I absolutely HAD to I'd say Townie, although he could be as much mafia. Null really though.

I really don't care what CMPunk is, I want to think optimistically and say wolf. My desire is her dead.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Sky »

His recent posts are scummy.

He has no evidence to prove BBmolla is town, we need clarification on this.

He assumes that people are easily swayed like he is. Just because BB added whisper to town doesn't stop her from suspecting him.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Sky »

All this meta surrounding him. Does anyone have experience with him as scum?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 961, DeityKabuto wrote:wow thor has the hammer, i wanted it to be bbmola for his pro town play.

What is this pro town play you keep speaking of?

In post 966, Thor665 wrote:@CM - you're missing a scum.

Cuz it's her.

I don't know if I like the idea of lynching DJ as well.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Sky »

The case for CMPunk is there in every post she writes. How can you not have a 4th suspect. As always, I'm wary of people that find town in people. It's a hard thing to find
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Sky »

I don't know what you're talking about Thor. When someone is scummy I lynch them. If the posts remain scummy I still lynch them. Lynching scummy people is a bit of a no brainer.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Sky »

I'm game for a DK.

But I'm holding out for tomorrow.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Sky »

Yes it does.

In the event CMPunk is not lynched, I would pick you over DJ and fitz.

Does it now?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1017, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 1009, Sky wrote:I'm game for a DK.

But I'm holding out for tomorrow.

Then I would cross and vote you, and we would lynch b/w me and you by how many towntells each of us have.

Huh?

Unfortunately I think CMPunk is gone, so I do not predict a claim in her future.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Sky »

DK, you are fully aware that hammering doesn't clear you. There are two factions of scum here, you could have just as well killed a wolf but still been mafia and vice versa. And hammering doesn't clear anything to begin with. Also, when is it taboo to talk during twilight? Stop trying to stifle accusations thrown at you.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Sky »

Is this idea for real?

Also, CMPunk had already claimed VT from Day 2, we overlooked it.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah whoah whoah gents. I'm the seer.

whispers was my night 1, obviously not a wolf. And Thor was my night 2 and he isn't a wolf. Do you want mine for tonight as well? Or would that be bad at this point of the game? Sorry I'm extra cautious right now

Before I go further, fitz do you counterclaim me?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Sky »

Well DK is not a wolf. So yes, it looks bad for me, all my results are people who have claimed and what not. But I want to see if fitz claims so I can just be sure of things... I'd say more but it'd reveal some stuff so I'll just wait till fitz gets here.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Sky »

Whoah whoah whoh... I'm a guy.

And yes Thor, that's exactly what I was going to do. I was afraid I made it too damn obvious. Sadly fitz, you fell right into my trap.

The proof I'm seer:
In post 792, Sky wrote:
W
ell we
h
ad a mislynch.
I
think that despite Thor having two on his record I am not fully convinced he
s
cum. I would like to count fitz on this wagon since he
p
laced blind at his number two spot, a kind of insurance if blind did flip scum. CMPunk is still scum as ever, but I need to r
er
ead. Not that I can right
noww
. I'm practically already off on vacation so
MOD: V/LA for labor day weekend

Translation: w h i s p er no ww (not werewolf, the "ww" means WereWolf)

In post 814, Sky wrote:

Th
e
o
nly
r
eason
I
s
ee the vote for Thor is because he has two mislynches on his record? Yes or
no
? I hope you are all a
ww
are that he isn't the only one here that has done this. I'm looking at you CMPunk

Translation: Th o r i s no ww (I realize the not werewolf on this isn't as obvious but if you remember I wasn't pushing for a Thor lynch because if he was a wolf I would have)

So yeah, die wolf. VOTE: havingfitz
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by Sky »

I didn't breadcrumb until Day 3 actually since the idea was new to me. I've never breadcrumbed before, and it was you Thor, that said the seer better breadcrumb. So that's when I moved into action. It payed off. Thor, let's put an end to this pitiful pup.

fitz, don't pull this DJ shit. You didn't even claim when we came to the decision that the seer should claim if they had a guilty. Why would you do such a town hindering action? If you found a wolf you shoulda barked up and sent DJ straight to the gallows. We coulda used a wolf kill back then. But you decided to play with him, maybe since he's your partner or because you view him as Little Red Riding Hood and you plan to molest him as the game progresses and he reaches grandma's house. Either way, the hunter has caught you and I am mounting you on my fireplace.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Sky »

My dear fitz... It appears you are becoming nervous and failing to produce logical reasons of any kind.
In post 1096, havingfitz wrote:
1. I didn't see you claiming yesterday either SkyWolf :!:
2. If I claim my DJ result yesterday I'm dead N3 and we never know that Thor is not a wolf. As scummy as he has played in this game he was a prime target for D4 and now his mafia self is safe from today's lynch. And we know who the wolves are.
3. Now you're trying to insinuate Thor is MY partner :lol: Stop tripping over your long tongue. For those paying attention, Thor and DK are mafia, sageamoo (?) and I are town...and you and DJ are wolves.
4. We need to hit a wolf today so more votes for DK or Sky please.

1. Uhh yeah I wasn't going to claim with no guilty results.
2. I honestly wouldn't have been too upset if you died that night. It would have been a good sacrifice for the town team. We were hurting badly with no wolves dead on only one mafia dead, it would have helped a shit ton but decide to not help town at all. Gotta wonder why.
3. Dude... what? Thor is mafia, you are a wolf. You are not buddies. I am not buddies with either of you. I fail to see where you get this from.
4. Yeah we need to hit a wolf, you. And DK is mafia, not a wolf. I'm assuming you meant DJ but I'm seeing a Freudian slip. Why are you getting these two confused at this point in the game?

Sure, a wolf could have breadcrumbed. But you did NOTHING other than a vague FoS in the direction of DJ. You didn't even bother to breadcrumb the innos, or non werewolves rather.

So fitz, why is it that you chose CMPunk over a confirmed wolf?

Thor, I inspected whisper Night 1 because she had this whole non active stance Day 1 and I figured there would be scum off the wagon. I was wrong, and The Tick didn't strike me as scummy.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Sky »

Don't worry sage, today is about me and fitz. But soon...

Deity, give me reasons.

Thor, I chose you Night 2 because I wanted to see if you were a wolf. I knew there was going to be a wagon waiting for you the next day, so I defended you. I also didn't want to choose someone who would potentially die during the night. I still hold true to the belief that you were only going to be lynched for your mislynches. You are a solid player. I just should have joined in with the masses and killed you though...
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Sky »

I'm still not seeing a reason as to why you didn't claim and voted CMPunk over DJ when he was apparently a wolf from your oracular abilities.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1113, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 1112, Sky wrote:I'm still not seeing a reason as to why you didn't claim and voted CMPunk over DJ when he was apparently a wolf from your oracular abilities.

I still think you're one of the Werewolves.

That quote was directed at fitz. I know you think I' a wolf, I'd just like to hear some valid reasons as to why I am and fitz isn't when:
1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ

I think that about does it.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Sky »

JESUS! I was going to post a response to those numbers, but I'm glad Thor brought up the L-1 thing. That confirms everything. If you're not voting havingfitz, you're stupid. But hey, if I'm lynched, I really couldn't give a damn. It'd be a stalemate tomorrow anyhow.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Sky »

Don't use DJ to attack me. He could damn well be a wolf, I really don't care right now. Focus on me.

When I get a guilty, it's a red flag. It's not something I forget as I focus on someone else. If I did find a wolf, I would have focused on them during the day and noted reactions with other players AND pushed for a lynch. You did nothing but sit idly by, and go with the Thor bandwagon. How could you forget something that was COMPLETELY confirmed. You could have hammered and been a hero. You wouldn't need much to justify you're vote considering how apparently obvious your suspicions of DJ early were. You could have hammered and probably been safe the next night. But you didn't.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Sky »

No it could damn well be a stalemate for town. Here's the scenario. We lynch a wolf today. Wolf kills mafia. Tomorrow is two town, one mafia and one wolf. Vote is deadlocked. Stalemate.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Sky »

I meant, I'm lynched, wolves and not mafia win. We lynch wolf, nobody wins. It's game over for the town either way, so yes, I do not care.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Sky »

Thor, I'm male.

sage, Night 3 was DK and he's not a wolf.

God what a frustrating ending.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Sky »

Nothing is more many than Uranus, god of universe and sky, and I'm pretty sure he has a beard.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Sky »

Oh DK...
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Sky »

Thor you are making the right choice. And I am glad DK came through.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Sky »

Listen DK. If you want to back out and vote for me, go ahead. I have nothing to lose with my death, but you do. I just suggest you listen to your experienced and wise partner.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Sky »

That's coo, don't hammer. I'm just really done with this game.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1194, Thor665 wrote:
@Sky - fitz's insanity on me yesterday and pairing with DJ makes some sense for his seer claim - if he's a wolf why not claim a 'clear' on someone like DK who he oddly and blatantly defended? Why do you think he chose someone to 'clear' that was so derpy as regards his actions to them? Do you think he's scum who didn't look back to see if his claim would work, or what?

Of course I do. He didn't think much on this one. This could be believable if DJ hadn't been at L-1 yesterday. That confirms everything.

In post 1196, DeityKabuto wrote:Thor, do you notice that shift in Sky's playstyle now that he has the advantage in this situation?

I've noticed a shift in mine. This decision has gone on for too long and has worn me out. You'd feel this way too if you'd already lost.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1201, Thor665 wrote:
@Sky - so your belief is that fitz is just really dumb scum? Because, usually I note scum try to make their reads...y'know...work with their fakeclaim. I would tend to expect sloppiness a bit more from town - thoughts?

I feel like I'm restating here. I do not thing fitz is a really dumb wolf, only slightly. Yes, DJ was a bad choice for his fake claim, but it isn't the worst, he gave a mediocre case as to why he didn't actively pursue a DJ lynch. However, what he overlooked, and we all overlooked was the fact that DJ was at L-1 for a brief period of time, which is where the stupidity came in.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Sky »

All I can say is at least I did breadcrumb. What is your insurance that your results would be revealed upon your death? There isn't any. Your argument about convenience and smoothness is totally irrelevant. Lies can always be smooth and truth not so, as well as vice versa so this proves nothing.

sageamagoo, thanks for comparing me to FS who probably posted less than ten times on Day 1 and made little contribution at all. You're obviously confused about distancing. If I was distancing, I wouldn't compare him to myself. Also, I'd probably bus him or something to further get the idea that we are distant, notice I did not do that. Also notice that my read could be due to the fact that he was gone for upwards of about two weeks, and if you don't think that plays a factor when reading somebody you're wrong.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Sky »

In post 1216, havingfitz wrote:
I thought this was interesting....thx for bringing it up sage....you made this post on D2 after you claim to have investigated whisper and before ~investigating Thor on N2. I suppose it is ok to still consider whisper null scum with your ~innocent result on him since you could be inferring that he is still mafia...but why investigate Thor on N2, who you have as null in this D2 quote while you have DM, DK, and TheFool all listed straight up as scum. Why did you investigate nullThor over three scumPlayers? And funny that the only person you refer to as town is DJ. Good stuff.

tl:dr; Sky is a wolf full of BS.

I've explained this already. Part of my night decisions are finding people who won't end up dead. That being said, Thor was going to be the focus of Day 3, which he was, so naturally I checked him out. And defended him when I got an inno result. That was bad, but such is life.
In post 1218, sageamagoo wrote:
In post 1214, Sky wrote:sageamagoo, thanks for comparing me to FS who probably posted less than ten times on Day 1 and made little contribution at all. You're obviously confused about distancing. If I was distancing, I wouldn't compare him to myself. Also, I'd probably bus him or something to further get the idea that we are distant, notice I did not do that. Also notice that my read could be due to the fact that he was gone for upwards of about two weeks, and if you don't think that plays a factor when reading somebody you're wrong.

No, you're the one who made little contribution day one. For a "seer" you really didn't do much scumhunting. You made 15 out of the 480 or so posts day one (not much of a difference from FS). At least FS tried to figure out who was scum for logical reasons instead of saying "OMG! DK is obv-scum! Who cares about anyone else? DK DIES SOON!!!" and then at night, you go all like, "I'll investigate Whisper, even though I haven't mentioned her at all yesterday."

Yep. World's best seer at work. [/sarcasm]

Fitz is the one. Lets lynch sky now.

You do know that there are various strategies to playing an investigative role? I had to stay under cover. If I seemed like the most pro town player ever, and drawn a lot of attention to myself, guess who would have gotten killed Nigh 1? The seer, and a lot of good that would do. Please observe that Thor and I are also the only two in this game to have never been prodded. Don't call me out on a lack of posts.

In post 1219, sageamagoo wrote:@sky- you're right that I used the term "distancing" incorrectly, what I meant was that you ignored him for most of the game, so people never really paired you together. Sure, you didn't bus him, but it's not like you made any move to prove your "slight town read" on him (which was the only thing you said all four (I counted this time) times you mentioned him.)

What don't you understand about the fact DJ was gone for about two weeks with no replacement? Observe also that I spelled his name wrong, with an underscore and everything.

CC means counter claim. I don't know what DK is asking with this.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Sky »

sage, town has already lost. Which is why I no longer give a fuck. fitz, my hat is off to you for pulling together a crazy defense. How these people fell for it I will never learn. Thor, vote for me and you lose. That's all I'm gonna say. I don't care if you lose, I already lost. I just wanted to see old fitz dead. Oh well.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Sky »

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. I've found it funny that you have provided no reasons as to why you are voting me.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Sky »

Maybe because DJ could be a wolf with you? And I don't defend myself? Please. That only applies to me lately only because, and I know you feel the same way, we have just been reiterating. But whatever. This day needs to end. DK, I'm willing to prove you wrong if you give me reasons as to why me over fitz. Otherwise, I can sit here all day. It's your game/loss, not mine.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Sky »

Damn, I should have made an announcement that the werewolf better not kill me....

Shadow, great job with the setup, it was a very... pretty? I don't the word, but nicely organized game.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Sky »

This game was bonkers.

Return to “Completed Open Games”