DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:22 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1092, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1059, DonJosh wrote:It's either Thor or havingfitz.

HTF*#& did DJ know the seer wasn't Sky? Nice scumslip.

I asked for the seer to claim. Sky posted, but didn't claim, so I thought she was mafia, until DK outed himself and Thor. I now know that she is the seer (confirmed from my POV)

In fact, here's my POV right now, 100% confirmed

VT - DonJosh
Seer - Sky
Mafia - Thor665, DeityKabuto
Werewolves - sageamagoo, havingfitz

VOTE: havingfitz

He's more experienced, therefore more dangerous.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:23 am

Post by DonJosh »

EBWOP: I acknowledge that Sky is male. My apologies.
replacements.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Sky »

My dear fitz... It appears you are becoming nervous and failing to produce logical reasons of any kind.
In post 1096, havingfitz wrote:
1. I didn't see you claiming yesterday either SkyWolf :!:
2. If I claim my DJ result yesterday I'm dead N3 and we never know that Thor is not a wolf. As scummy as he has played in this game he was a prime target for D4 and now his mafia self is safe from today's lynch. And we know who the wolves are.
3. Now you're trying to insinuate Thor is MY partner :lol: Stop tripping over your long tongue. For those paying attention, Thor and DK are mafia, sageamoo (?) and I are town...and you and DJ are wolves.
4. We need to hit a wolf today so more votes for DK or Sky please.

1. Uhh yeah I wasn't going to claim with no guilty results.
2. I honestly wouldn't have been too upset if you died that night. It would have been a good sacrifice for the town team. We were hurting badly with no wolves dead on only one mafia dead, it would have helped a shit ton but decide to not help town at all. Gotta wonder why.
3. Dude... what? Thor is mafia, you are a wolf. You are not buddies. I am not buddies with either of you. I fail to see where you get this from.
4. Yeah we need to hit a wolf, you. And DK is mafia, not a wolf. I'm assuming you meant DJ but I'm seeing a Freudian slip. Why are you getting these two confused at this point in the game?

Sure, a wolf could have breadcrumbed. But you did NOTHING other than a vague FoS in the direction of DJ. You didn't even bother to breadcrumb the innos, or non werewolves rather.

So fitz, why is it that you chose CMPunk over a confirmed wolf?

Thor, I inspected whisper Night 1 because she had this whole non active stance Day 1 and I figured there would be scum off the wagon. I was wrong, and The Tick didn't strike me as scummy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Sky - what prompted investigating me?

Also - after investigating me you seemed to slide me pretty strongly to town but didn't do the same for whisper; reasoning?
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by sageamagoo »

WHOA, dudes. Calm down. I am TOWN and I don't get why I'm a werewolf if Fitz is. DJ is scamming me. I am a vanilla. Why would I, if I were a wolf, claim vanilla instead of seer when the seer was not revealed yet? Also, DJ claimed in his first post to get the idea into your heads to make me look more suspicious. PLEASE DON'T SUSPECT ME!!!
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

Wins/loses/ties in different alignments:
Town: 0/0/0
Scum: 2/0/1
3rd Party: 0/0/0
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

I reread.

Vote Sky
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

@DK...seriously dude - we're claimed scum. Please start acting like a mason with me.

@sage who should we suspect and why?
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Sky »

Don't worry sage, today is about me and fitz. But soon...

Deity, give me reasons.

Thor, I chose you Night 2 because I wanted to see if you were a wolf. I knew there was going to be a wagon waiting for you the next day, so I defended you. I also didn't want to choose someone who would potentially die during the night. I still hold true to the belief that you were only going to be lynched for your mislynches. You are a solid player. I just should have joined in with the masses and killed you though...
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1104, sageamagoo wrote:Also, DJ claimed in his first post to get the idea into your heads to make me look more suspicious. PLEASE DON'T SUSPECT ME!!!

That doesn't make any sense. You had never even posted. It wouldn't make sense for me to claim with the intent of making you look scummy if no one else had claimed, nor had you ever posted.
replacements.

Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Shadowmod »

DonJosh
(1/4) -
sageamagoo

sageamagoo
(0/4) -
DonJosh

Sky
(2/4) -
DeityKabuto
DonJosh
havingfitz
DeityKabuto

havingfitz
(2/4) -
Sky
DonJosh

Not Voting (1/6): Thor665

With 6 Players alive it requires 4 Votes to lynch / 3 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday October 10th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-10-10 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1100, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1092, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1059, DonJosh wrote:It's either Thor or havingfitz.

HTF*#& did DJ know the seer wasn't Sky? Nice scumslip.

I asked for the seer to claim. Sky posted, but didn't claim, so I thought she was mafia, until DK outed himself and Thor. I now know that she is the seer (confirmed from my POV)

I've got company visiting and I'm about to head out for the morning/afternoon but this is total BS.

Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

I'll tell you what. You knew Sky was a wolf and therefore not the seer. You did not know whether Thor or I were hence you list the two of us but NOT Sky.

Like I said...DJ works fine but Sky is dearer to my heart since he's claiming my role.

You're going to fock this up...aren't you Thor? DJ is only confirming what is the situation.....You and DK=mafia, DJ and Sky=wolves, Me=seer and sageamagoo=VT.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 am

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:

Thor had posted as well and not claimed seer. What makes him different from sky in this respect?

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.
replacements.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Sky »

I'm still not seeing a reason as to why you didn't claim and voted CMPunk over DJ when he was apparently a wolf from your oracular abilities.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:29 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 1112, Sky wrote:I'm still not seeing a reason as to why you didn't claim and voted CMPunk over DJ when he was apparently a wolf from your oracular abilities.

I still think you're one of the Werewolves.
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:31 am

Post by DonJosh »

This is frustrating to watch when you know everyone's role :/
replacements.

Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1113, DeityKabuto wrote:
In post 1112, Sky wrote:I'm still not seeing a reason as to why you didn't claim and voted CMPunk over DJ when he was apparently a wolf from your oracular abilities.

I still think you're one of the Werewolves.

That quote was directed at fitz. I know you think I' a wolf, I'd just like to hear some valid reasons as to why I am and fitz isn't when:
1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ

I think that about does it.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - THIS IS YOUR SCUMBUDDY TALKING - PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC FOR SKY = WOLF AND FITZ = SEER BECAUSE I SEE IT AS A FAIR COINFLIP RIGHT NOW. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STONEWALL TOWN, NOT YOUR SCUMBUDDY.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Unvote

That is a pretty legiment case, havingfitz, what is your defense to Post #1115?
sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

In post 1108, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1104, sageamagoo wrote:Also, DJ claimed in his first post to get the idea into your heads to make me look more suspicious. PLEASE DON'T SUSPECT ME!!!

That doesn't make any sense. You had never even posted. It wouldn't make sense for me to claim with the intent of making you look scummy if no one else had claimed, nor had you ever posted.

Nah, that's not true. It's not because you wanted to make me look scummy, but because you wanted to make sure that people thought you were the last vanilla townie before the real one claimed. It's because you were the very first post of the day that it's suspicious. If you look at everyone's reaction to your post, you'll see that the majority of us fell for your rouse. I hadn't posted until I did because I couldn't get to a computer, and I shouldn't harbour any blame because of it. It's the same deal with Fitz: Sky claimed first and now Fitz looks suspicious simply because he couldn't get to a computer in time. I would rather lynch you, DJ, but since the rest of us are on the Sky wagon now, I think I'll follow.

VOTE: Sky

In post 1106, Thor665 wrote:@sage who should we suspect and why?

DJ is the obvious one for me, but since the rest of you don't have the big green words VANILLA TOWNIE in your inboxes, you may not agree with me ATM. Tomorrow I'll list some reasons why, but for now lets see why Sky is a wolf. Check out his most recent post:

Sky wrote:1) I claimed first
2) I have breadcrumbs
3) He never claimed with a guilty when asked
4) He never tried to get his guilty lynched, and in fact went with a completely different candidate
5) He didn't hint at anything to his role other than a brief nod that DJ was scummy
6) He's avoiding the burning question of why CMPunk over DJ

1) As explained earlier, this is actually a valid reason for being a wolf.
2) Yes, but how do we know you didn't lay them as an excuse for when this moment arrived?
3) He was under suspicion at the time, and was probably trying to find the other wolf.
4) and 5) He was probably trying to find out both wolves instead. CMpunk and Thor were both major candidates as the other wolf.
DeityKabuto wrote:
DonJosh wrote wrote:
I have two votes on me without explanation. Explain nao pl0x.

CMPunk is V/LA because you're his partner so you can vote somebody else while he flys under the radar. But now that I mentioned your plan and totally humiliated you infront of everyone, your flawless.

havingfitz wrote:Reading over DonJosh's ISO. If he is scum I seriously doubt he is mafia...ie, if he is scum he is a wolf. If he were a wolf and Thor was town...I think Thor would have been lynched by now. So I believe they are the same alignment. Thor has expressed a willingness to vote DJ despite not thinking he is scum...so they
could
both be wolves. And of course...if DJ is town, Thor could be anything.

6) It makes no sense lynching only to get NKd when you can get both wolves lynched. As shown above, it was thought that either CMpunk or Thor were scum buddies with DJ.

Also: Whisper died last night. She was on both DJ and Sky.
WhisperSilk wrote:Curious that Sky isn't voting, huh?

I'm telling you, Sky is scum too.

There we have some good reasons why Fitz is seer and Sky is a wolf. A lynch is in order.
Show
You'd better watch your back. I can kill you with the snap of my fingers. If I want you dead, you're dead. So you better watch your back.

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by DonJosh »

sageamagoo is completely contradicting herself. She says claiming first is a "wolf-tell" (lol), but then says the only reason she didn't claim first is cuz she couldn't get to a computer.
replacements.

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by DonJosh »

Also #6... She's using quotes from a confirmed mafia and her scumbuddy to prove that I'm scum? lolwut?
replacements.

sageamagoo
sageamagoo
Goon
sageamagoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by sageamagoo »

Whether done on purpose or not, claiming first makes the other suspect look scummier. You're particularly scummy because you were the VERY FIRST POST!!! Thus you were probably waiting for the first moment when you could post so you would look less like a wolf.

My quotes show who was under suspicion at the time, regardless of who said them. It DK wasn't the only one, this was just the first quote I could find.
Show

DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by DonJosh »

In post 1121, sageamagoo wrote:Whether done on purpose or not, claiming first makes the other suspect look scummier. You're particularly scummy because you were the VERY FIRST POST!!! Thus you were probably waiting for the first moment when you could post so you would look less like a wolf.

My quotes show who was under suspicion at the time, regardless of who said them. It DK wasn't the only one, this was just the first quote I could find.

I still don't see how posting first is scummy!!!!!!!! Oh wait... ITS NOT.
replacements.

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@DK - WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!?!?!?!?!?!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1111, DonJosh wrote:
In post 1110, havingfitz wrote:

Not different at all. I had marked Thor down as scum at that point. You, my friend, are desperately grasping at straws here.

If you had him marked as mafia (prior to his claiming), then why did you say the seer was either he or I? You are full of sh;t. You scumslipped and you know it.

@Sky
1) You posted before me. And it wasn't your first post of the day...you had to think it out.
2) Yeah...after Thor recommended it.
3) I explained this to Thor already. A claim yesterday would have been my death last night and we would be here today without a clear view who the wolves are (hint-you and DJ)
4) Without claiming my result I did not see DJ getting lynched yesterday and if I had pressed a case I could have brought you and DJ's attentions towards me last night.
5) So. I don't breadcrumb either. The comments towards DJ were to help town in hindsight if I was killed...not to prove myself while still alive.
6) I did answer this to Thor. Read pleasse. Here is is again just for you (and Thor and DK)...CMPunk's wagon had support, DJ's didn't. I explained why I stayed away from DJ above (#4). I would have preferred a Thor lynch which would have helped town but his was going nowhere either. I did not suspect you or DK so CMscum was the next best thing. Getting rid of a mafia and coming into today with another guilty or confirmed innocent would have sealed the win for town IMO.

Got it wolf?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Open Games”