Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 999, havingfitz wrote:
In post 995, havingfitz wrote:
In post 991, Thor665 wrote:Good job fitz - you have proven the lollercoaster once again.

For starters, even in your bold you're ignoring the "if we're hunting mafia" part of that line, and also ignoring how I've previously indicated strong preference for lynching DK first of the pair.

So are you saying when you said you didn't see any scum case on DJ that you actually meant there wasn't a wolf case on him? But there was a mafia case? Cause that's what it looks like you are saying.
I'm not ignoring anything. You are tap dancing and having a hard time not tripping over your beard. You say DJ is not scum but then you say he's your lynch choice, along w/ DK, if we're hunting mafia. BULLSHIT :lol:

^?????????????

:neutral:

When I say that comment in bold above - as clearly indicated by my posts today, this is what I man.

1. I have a case on DJ - it is not a case I aprticularly am super excited about.
2. I have no fething idea what anyone else's case is.
3. Some dork named fitz, who apparently doesn't support the case on DJ (mine or the nonexistent other case) is pressuring me about not hammering my "suspect" despite me repeatedly pointing out that when I listed him as a suspect it was clearly in deference to the DK part of the case which I've repeatedly tried to make happen and have been told it's a scumtell by said dork (fitz) because I was picking on an easy wagon, and now, invariably, I'm going to be scum for ignoring this easy wagon...also, fitz is scum.
4. Makes sense?

In post 999, havingfitz wrote:Also Thor...I have not considered DJ one of my primary suspects so to be honest I have not looked at the reasons people have been voting him and therefore could not tell you what their cases are. Ask them.

Read more, that's what I've been doing.
I also asked for your case on CM, which you won't give, and got confused that you wanted DJ lynched considering how you've been pressing me to do it. And yet, you are not thought of as scum by anyone for reasons that escape me.

In post 999, havingfitz wrote: I do know you were ok with his lynch but now appear to have gone on the offensive towards those voting him. Seems a bit hypocritical.

As long as you don't read anything I say and continue to present half of a case as though it's my whole case,
yes, it's hypocritical
(the part in italics will be the totality of fitz's next push on me.

In post 999, havingfitz wrote: And why are you voting me again?

I'll tell you when you explain your case on CM.

In post 999, havingfitz wrote: This despite your apparent suspicions towards DJ and DK. And BB?? Which reminds me...

:neutral:

In post 989, havingfitz wrote:Lastly, as for your *really* like wagons of BB and DK....I know you suspect DK for your foolproof PoE...but when did BB become a *really* good suspect to you? Iirc you were anointing him town earlier in the game. WTF?
[/quote]
Yes, because scum reads nebver change, and my expressed opinions about him today never happened because you ignore anything that isn't part of your clear and narrowminded push.
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 am

Post by CMPunk »

weekend V/LA as usual. Will try to check in when I can
Straight Edge Means I'm Better Than You!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:51 am

Post by CMPunk »

In post 984, Sky wrote:The case for CMPunk is there in every post she writes. How can you not have a 4th suspect. As always, I'm wary of people that find town in people. It's a hard thing to find

So because I can only name 3 of the remaining 4 anti-town roles, that I think are not town that is off with you? I am sorry, but come on.... those are the 3 I am most confident will flip scum/wolf. everyone else I see as town right now, and I already said that I know there is one other person doing well to blend in as town.

you don't like I can only name 3 suspects from 4 roles?

tough crap!
CMPunk
CMPunk
Townie
CMPunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:52 am

Post by CMPunk »

Also, you say it is in every post... yet you have failed to actually show anything as to why I am not town. If it is clear in EVERY post, you will have NO ISSUE outlining a full case. Go on.... I will await this.

there is a lot of Lynch CM talk, but no actual reasons that I see given as to why!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Punk - I have given functional reasons to vote fitz. You should vote fitz.

Or you could turn around that "explain the case" accussation you just made, and explain your DJ case - that would be good for a chuckle.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 1004, Thor665 wrote:@Punk - I have given functional reasons to vote fitz. You should vote fitz.

Or you could turn around that "explain the case" accussation you just made, and explain your DJ case - that would be good for a chuckle.

You caused the mislynch D1, we know better than to sheep you this time, so how about you sheep whispers and vote DonJosh, K?
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Bbmola I found you on Epicmafia. :)
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 am

Post by DonJosh »

I'm here, but V/LA until Monday. This is the last tim eI'll have internet, and I'm on my phone.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

There are 3 people on that DJ wagon not explaining gak.

I don't expect anything from DK, because he's fairly obv. scum.
CMs last posts where in this thread, and though there's a bit of hypocrisy there I'm not in full on rage.
But BB is posting actively in other games.

@CM wagon - any interest at all in going for DK, fitz or BB? I think any of the three are a smarter bet than the CM or DJ wagons, and at the moment I'm basically dorking around because I can either hammer DJ or support the CM wagon and try to get one of the derps off DJ, and the only derp on DJ making sense is the one who has actually tried to put together a functional case, so I'm pretty sure she's both town and fairly committed. If I can't get any motion elsewhere I'll go ahead and vote CM and we can play the obnoxious game that is deadline chicken with our wagons - but I think it's a mistake.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Sky »

I'm game for a DK.

But I'm holding out for tomorrow.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

In post 1009, Sky wrote:I'm game for a DK.

This does not make sense.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Sky »

Yes it does.

In the event CMPunk is not lynched, I would pick you over DJ and fitz.

Does it now?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm around sparingly this weekend. Surprise visit by relatives is taking up my time.

While I believe I am due a response to Thor I have to comment on his post 1008. I find his lobbying for a vote on any of three people not named DJ (BB, DK, and I) while staying away from his earlier DJ lynch interest very funny. And then he has the balls to say he'd be ok throwing his vote on CM. WTF? When did CM show up on your radar and why is he now ahead of the other main wagon (DJ) for you? You are all over the place. Quite the switch from your earlier mislynch dedicaton. Hilarious. I am amazed I am the only person voting you and I will never forgive you for lumping me with DK and BB. Your willingness to vote for the majority of the players not named Thor is textbook. Textbook scum.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1012, havingfitz wrote:while staying away from his earlier DJ lynch interest very funny.

You have no idea how to read.

I don't even remember who the other person who actually nuthugged onto that read was, but even they've dropped it now. This doesn't register on your radar though because you're skimming scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Rest of game - do *any* of you think I was seriously advocating a DJ lynch at any time today, or yesterday. C'mon, show them cards. Then tell me what is up with fitz while keeping a straight face.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Ad hom becomes you Thor.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by whispersilk »

So Thor, you don't think DJ is scummy, even after reading my case?
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:52 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Then I would cross and vote you, and we would lynch b/w me and you by how many towntells each of us have.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1016, whispersilk wrote:So Thor, you don't think DJ is scummy, even after reading my case?

I don't think your case is as good as you think it is, no.
You call him out for votehopping between two stated scumreads (oooh!) I'm not actually sure where you're going with the Ray vote/Thor town read business, but I see no glaring scummitude there. You actually show him pushing on The Fool a lot, and don't comment on whether you see it as a bussing/distance action or just a wolf with an accurate read. I think you misrepresent his attitude towards blindfaeth. And then you narc on him for being sarcastic about one of his reads being right, which actually pings as a towntell to me. Then you tag him for lurk, which is null. Is it total hogwash? Nah. But I don't see it as a homerun, and for someone who gets nervous about people who don't present cases - I present to you everyone else on that wagon.

Have you noticed fitz lately? He is scum.

That (sadly) said;

Unvote: havingfitz
Vote: CMPunk

A less egregious option between the two, and a slightly less suspect pile of wagon mates, though we're dry-humping scum either way, undoubtedly.
Also, I want to make someone hop from one wagon to the other.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1015, havingfitz wrote:Ad hom becomes you Thor.

Misrepping while blindly refusing to read does not become you, dear scum.
I was reasonable my first eight times pointing out what you were doing - feel free to go back and look at them if you don't like attack posts.
Shadowmod
Shadowmod
Goon
Shadowmod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Shadowmod »

Bah... Just having my nap... And then again... One really cannot take one's eyes off you for one minute... And there's something gone missing again!
But I think I understand now what all this vegetarian-stuff that you humans are so fond of is all about - it definitely avoids all these issues with the food running away, doesn't it?
I guess I'll drag him back here one last time... Biting through his tendons should solve the immediate problems, but I think we'll also need some more ... sustainable solution...
BBmolla is inactive for 71 hours right now. This means he is due for a prod and since it would be his 4th one that means that I will force-replace him as soon as possible. He may still post until a replacement has been found.

Thor665
(2/5) -
havingfitz
whispersilk
BBmolla
DeityKabuto

DeityKabuto
(0/5) -
Thor665

CMPunk
(4/5) -
DonJosh
Sky
havingfitz
Thor665

BBmolla
(0/5) -
CMPunk

havingfitz
(0/5) -
Thor665

DonJosh
(4/5) -
whispersilk
DeityKabuto
BBmolla
CMPunk

Not Voting (0/8):

With 8 Players alive it requires 5 Votes to lynch / 4 to nolynch.

Deadline will be reached on Monday September 19th 2011, 6:00 p.m. Forum Time [UTC-6].

(expired on 2011-09-19 18:00:00)

till Day 3 Deadline
Modding History :Open 319: Jungle RepublicNewbie 1406: Krhyem on RhytehieaShadow's Delightfully Happy Newbie 1451 Mini 1635: Curse of the Werewolves
Current Games in Progress:
Mostly Flavoured Newbie 1692 NEWBIE 1693
Tag, Link and Length Restrictions on Signatures Are Annoying!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

ATM, I think sky or fitz are the last town member in the four scum, so I'm willing to hammer CM. I still believe DJ and Thor are scum.

Claim. This is intent to switch.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Color me unsurprised.
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 am

Post by Sky »

In post 1017, DeityKabuto wrote:

Then I would cross and vote you, and we would lynch b/w me and you by how many towntells each of us have.

Huh?

Unfortunately I think CMPunk is gone, so I do not predict a claim in her future.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

She said weekend V/LA, I'll wait until were closer to the deadline.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Open Games”