Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #0) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Kise »

Hopped up out my beeeed
....I like this club
@CHARLIESHEEN

First and foremost, I would like to state my driving force here is to play for points > everything. Interestingly enough, I would also imagine scum here - and in every TM game - would want to secure points for their team > a simple win. If you're scum here and you're not on any possible mislynches, oh well. Stay scared, and stay behind my team in the rankings. :twisted:

So let's profile! :right: It seems as though the scum tend to spread their draft numbers a part in past games. In my low-number group, I'd say Prana or Smash Bros for mafia - make note of Smash's second number being low as well. Of course Smash's misfortune is that he was tied with someone else, but his second number indicates he had hoped to win in his 1's group by placing a low/3. There's likely scum among the 6 group as well.... 6, 9, Zito? Why would you play moderately high numbers?

Amrun wrote:LLD, I don't know yet as the game just started.

GreyICE is acting oddly, though.

Grey's one post, REALLY??
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 5#p3044475
^This list could have been used in reply to LLD, but you forgot right? Riding Spy's coattails and all.

....4 votes on GI, hmm. Amrun likely hopscotched intentionally.

I like the Amrun votes.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p3044667
^Yeah. I think we're about done here.

Slaxx wrote:Btw, I forgot to do my greetings.

That's what happens when the sight of a scumbag being cornered overjoys you. Waddup tho?

Faraday suspicion will be manipulated by the scum. I feel as though there's nothing but town in this brawl. If Faraday was overly lighthearted, I'd keep an eye on him. But this is the Faraday that takes every posts subject, paragraph, line, word and question mark serious. As long as the homey is staying at attention, he's good in my book.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p3044947
^You're not allowed to socialize with the town. Scram.

quadz is playing devil's advocate. Hmmh. Sticking your neck out there like this is pretty wild. It's unwarranted to call GI's post useless due to it being an early post of the game itself. If you don't see use in it, then that may be subjective in your case, but not definite. Use can be found in both providing GI's insight, as well as the replies his post attracts. Useless does not exist here.

Faraday... did you do what you did when you did it to net reactions? I see a lot of town-driven responses involving Spy & LLD.

As I was typing this, I made a vote to go towards Amrun. What made me remove it is SSBF's attack on... Post #93 reads as a contrived attempt to attack the vocal players intentionally, off of points that I would argue are minor enough to put you down as the only person to even see this viewpoint. When it comes to Amrun, you use the words "like" and "seem" often. With the others, your choice of words are better concentrated. I'm thinking the sole motivation for this post was to attack Amrun's accusers.

It's like... wtf, man. Amrun is being obvscum, but
oh noes lemme look at somebody else for the fun of it
. Assuming you're scum with Amrun, you both got to pick roles back-to-back with no town inbetween, so I'm cool with lynching in any order.

Amrun wrote:My teammates agree, too.

Which ones? :lol:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3045436
^quadstown has been established.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p3045496
^Limiting the confusion. Thanks.

@SpyreX: No. Don't even give SSBF a pass to Six Flags. He and Amrun placed 6th and 7th in the draft. Their scumteam likely lucked out and became goons. It's a very plausible idea that scum would scramble to save each other and shoot down early scumreads against their own partners, knowing that town overpower them.

Just finished page 5 but I need to run.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Kise »

Bad color choice for my Charlie Sheen bit :(

dem votes wrote:Lady LambdaDelta ( 3 ) quadz08, Super Smash Bros. Fan, Amrun

The fu-
No.
Vote: Amrun

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #2) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Kise »

I just had a thought, and not to ego stroke, but I see autotown in the likes of a few of you for picking high numbers. Knowing you'd otherwise be an early kill choice, putting yourself at the bottom of the draft thingymajig serves an insurance policy that motivates scum to kill off those more likely to have selected power roles.

I find myself becoming devil's advocate now, as PranaDevil's forwardness reads town. He's pretty much in the same shoes that I am if he's town, meaning the scum are going to pluck those first couple picks in their PR-hunt. The trick of it all is that if scum are somewhere in the top of the list, they'll need to find a way to go around others so they don't shine a spotlight on themselves. That said, I DO like how the other top 4 are not easygoing. If you're town and at the top, I'd expect your mindset to be that of someone who feels their days are numbered.

We're like cancer patients.. :neutral: Yeah just listen. We're like cancer patients and our only cure is the jailkeeper, but we don't know if it'll work on our side, and we don't know how to communicate to the cure when it's appropriate to take effect over us. And we worry! And we want to live life to the fullest while we're still here breathing and ticking and BABY let me tell you, today I'm going all out! I got a short list of things on the bucket list and an Amrun/SSBF lynch BOTH made number one!!

quadz08 wrote:
Hoopla wrote:quadz, why did you pick 13 as your second number? Did you understand how the draft operated?

TBQH, I had forgotten that lower numbers got lower priority.

So before you remembered, what
were
you thinking? [ruh roh]

SpyreX wrote:6-7 probably isn't both goons if they're both scum.

What I mean is that 5 others were in line before them.

GreyICE wrote:Sorry, this town is rife with leaders. I'm not going to be one here, so I'm going to be poking into things my own way. If you want me to be leadering, you better get me a different game, because it's a hundred years too early for me to be telling this crowd what to be doing.

The thought never crossed your mind that you'd die early?

@Spy: I don't know about shooting top 4, man. I think the good of a possible 4 town PRs working against scum outweighs the possibility of 3/4 (maximum) scum PRs. This will probably become a night war between the top half and the bottom half, depending on where everyone's head is at. History has proven that scum tend to spread out, so yes, I'd keep my guard up for any sides. The best thing in my opinion is to assess a player's actions and compare it to their place on the draft list, not the other way around.

Prana is town, I'm pretty sure. Him and I are dying back to back, don't worry bout it, guys.

Amrun wrote:UNVOTE: LadyLambdaDelta
VOTE: SSBF

I've re-read it several times, and I still can't get over that one contradictory post.

Well I do believe this is the first time you've mentioned SSBF's post. Awfully late to bus. I see you made it a point to cover LLD and SSBF only in this post. Hmph!

SSBF wrote:As I'm a very analyistic player, my posts takes time to make and calling me a lurker for not posting all the time is not going to get me to post any faster.

In my experience, scum take longer to make carefully considered and thought out posts, as opposed to being more natural and go with the flow. My scumread is cemented now.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3048732
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3048738
Good posting.

Slaxx wrote:Going for gunsmith on spot 6 is ballsy...I think? I thought that was town's awesomesauce role.

Comes across to me as a mafioso that wants to know who (out of numbers 1-5) are the vigs and goon cop.

Look, if Amrun is a mid/low lynch whatchacallit, I'm cool with a Smash wagon. The guy's mindset is weird to figure coming from town, and his intentions read more like someone purposely covering up for Amrun while also attacking obvtown LLD.

Amrun wrote:
Kise

It's actually difficult to explain my Kise read, because it's all based off of his 2 posts and the majority of it is tone.

I have played with Kise scum before and he acted all macho aggressive just like this, ESPECIALLY in early game when he thought he could get away with it.

I lurked early game. remember my "hai" hammer on KCD, page 5? Oh and by the way, I
DID
get away with it. Hmmhmhmhahahahaaaahaahahahaa!
Good to know I'm your #1 scumread based off 1-2 posts alone. :roll:

Smash wants to out the tracker? To do what - prove that Amrunscum haz gunsmithz?

This feels like it's a long post. I'll hit submit and continue reading.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #3) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:05 am

Post by Kise »

Hoopla wrote:
Hoopla wrote:Can SpyreX, Prana and Faraday explain their town reads on Kise for me? Or if that has changed, I'd be curious to know.

To elaborate on this. Kise has given just two posts in the game, which resulted in a vote on Amrun (who we should really consider being town at this stage) based on a page 5 read. I don't know how anyone can justify Kise's opening post as town - it may not be scummy, but I find it curious that others like SSBF, Zito and myself are being called out for lurking/requiring more input, but Kise is being ignored. I don't think this event was strategic per se, but it seems like there is some sort of protective bubble there, even if that's by way of more people not nominating him for the limelight. The collective atmosphere around Kise feels faker - if Kise were a townie, I don't think there'd be so many people okay with his efforts so far. Scum would take advantage of it.

I guess I should bring up that I expected scum to buddy up to me early and say things to ease my mind. It's hard for me to skirt around the issue but I'll go ahead and say that I expect to die either tonight or the next night. The trick for scum was not to slip that they knew I was autotown, but also not put much focus on me - This is what I expect anyway.

Hoopla, do you get a strong sense of scum amongst those names you just listed?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #4) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Kise »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I disagree distinctly with the logic being presented about the gunsmith dropping that far; I had it slotted behind both vigs and the tracker and on par with the RB and JK.

I could be wrong in sensing that you believe Amrun's selection coming from a townie... but if I'm right, where is that unvote?

@Amrun: You're scum for saying that GI is odd in conjuction with voting him supposedly as RVS, misrepping LLD to death, not putting up satisfying counter-arguments (and not admitting your faulty "assumptions"), and recently attempting to misconstrue my gameplay here to that of how I played as scum in our previous game. You're reading my 1-2 posts hard enough to be able to deduce that I'm playing similar? Don't think so.

Unvote; Vote: Smash Bros

I think it's silly to believe a claim can clear you in a game where all alignments can posses all abilities. SSBF would be my next choice after Amrun. Wagon go? PLEASE. I'm like a cancer patient, remember.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3049124
I'll explain in fallout.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p3049151
Scumminess of LLD's push? It's not there. She's pushing hard and confidently.

Amrun wrote:I don't think Hoopla is scum. It's unlikely she'd have chosen a cop-type role as either alignment, though, because as I recall, she hates them.

What does this have to do with anything? :?

Amrun wrote:
Kise wrote:First and foremost, I would like to state my driving force here is to play for points > everything. Interestingly enough, I would also imagine scum here - and in every TM game - would want to secure points for their team > a simple win. If you're scum here and you're not on any possible mislynches, oh well. Stay scared, and stay behind my team in the rankings. :twisted:

This part of his first post really struck me as off. I can't really say why; there's nothing textbook wrong with it, but I don't see the town motivation for posting this. "I'm going to be playing the way scum would - but it's not because I'm scum!"

That's not WTF I said. That post was mainly intended for the scum to realize that they either need to be mislynching for TM points to make themselves obvious, or they can sit back and fencesit to lose out on points. Also, while I'm living, if I have strong feelings that someone is town, I'm going to do my hardest to prevent a mislynch while also pushing a scumlynch that I feel will net TM points for any townsfolk here.

As much as I hate to say this, if there's anyone here that's scum slipping by my radar, it would be SpyreX. :( Let's worry about Amrun and SSBF first though.

Amrun wrote:So the meat of my post is currently stuck in my frozen browser. Yay.

Sounds like something I heard a scummer say in [REDACTED] to try and save her skin. I really really really really don't agree with you surviving today. SSBF will do though.

Amrun wrote:In addition, my teammates also have an off feeling about it. None of us are really sure, but that's how I'm feeling about it and I want it out there.

Your teammates sure don't like minding their own business. :nerd: Why are they on this game's jock so hard trying to play for you? Perhaps I'm only speaking for myself, but for the most part, my team is holding things down in their respective games.
A pat on the back here, a thumbs up there...
It's becoming obvious that you're using your team's name to add some kind of extra, unseen justification behind your views. Without relying on your teammates, what are YOUR views on things?

I'll give you the point about GI, as he likely threw an idea out, saw it flop, then crept out the backdoor as soon as [TOWNIES] overwhelmed the subject. Maybe. Still, SSBF >

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3049374
A woman after my own <3

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3049459
I'm pretty sure SSBF is the scum from neighborhood 1.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3049462
Jailkeeping a buddy would help against vigs, if the town scooped those kills up.

GreyICE wrote:Which still leaves me scared of DDD scum (since that's the player I'm most wary of being scum when this game started)

How early did you acquire this / Was this a predetermined scumread?

I believe optimal play for town goon cop is to aim for that bottom portion of the draftees.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (isolation #5) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Kise »

I have no reason to attack you, especially if you're already sitting on my townlist throne and I've got scumbags beneath our feet wandering the streets. If that's your individual opinion on reasonable ways to PYP, so be it. I made it a point to call it silly. Know that. I do appreciate a more detailed insight on how you feel, though. Thanks for staying town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #6) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Kise »

@PranaDevil: 328.

c_C

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #7) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Kise »

@Prana, I'm not calling anyone out. When I said it's silly to cut Amrun slack, I WAS TALKING TO YOU AND HOOP, not SSBF.

@Amrun, I counted one instance where you went over it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #8) » Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Kise »

MOD: Although you have me listed correctly for voting SSBF, I'm also accidentally in the unvoting section. Prana is the one unvoted, but he'll be voting Smash soon.

Right?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #9) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Kise »

Oh :D 3/4 should have been conveyed to mean 3 scum PRs maximum out of the 4 of us in the top spot.

Unless he's cult, I can never read GI correctly in our games, sadly. I think it took balls for him to make some of the posts he's made, so that's where I have a lot of doubts as to whether I should follow this nagging scumread I have in my gut. Prana is the only top 4'er I'm sold on as town.

But I'm dying damn it, and I want to see this Smash-lynch go through.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Kise »

GreyICE wrote:Okay, this is a philosophical difference isn't it :igmeou:

And those are alignment neutral. Okay.

Yup. :) Can't say I feel enthusiastic about answering that question, as it obviously narrows down the possibilities of what I may or may not have picked as #1.... NUMBER ONE I SAID!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Kise »

I'm totally scummy and should be left alive for mislynching. ;)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #12) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Kise »

Do I have to call up the Make-a-wish foundation? Come OOON, gimme that Smash lynch!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 am

Post by Kise »

If scum make up the top 4-5 section, I'd go for jailkeeping and vigs in order to help reduce the population. If scum drew in the 5-8 range, I'd go for leftover info roles since town would be selfish to pick good roles while at the top. The 9-13 range is kind of SOL, but a gamble may be had with something like tracker or, dunno.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #14) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Kise »

Bah!

Kise wrote:If scum make up the top 1-5 section

Fixed.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #15) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:54 am

Post by Kise »

VOTE SSBF. FOS DDD. FOS QUADZ...... FOS HOOPLA TOO.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #16) » Fri May 20, 2011 2:02 am

Post by Kise »

DDD: Terrible, terrible stances yesterday. sliding the 6th vote on Amrun, thinking you could get points for mislynching. That didn't work, so you witheld your vote until another mislynch was possible with Grey. Actually, you and Zito both didn't look into Grey until he was run up with votes. Zito took 20 minutes to iso him. You did a quick - and sloppy if I may say - summary of Grey's post. That was the most obvious MEH HAMMER I have seen this year.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #17) » Fri May 20, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Kise »

Yes, change it.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #18) » Fri May 20, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Kise »

I don't know, Spy. Last time I did that, it got me killed, and it got the guy asking for claims nowhere.

I had a thought that tonight's [possibly picked role] vig should claim (and not
just
to save my own skin tonight by putting the bullseye elsewhere), but then again, we'd need to know that the [possibly picked role] 3-shot RBer is on the town's side and would choose to ignore blocking that player. In fact, I think a 3-SRBer that blew their load last night should claim, as they're now VT or goon. Relatively speaking, they shouldn't be that good of a threat to NK. But the reason I think a spent 3-SRBer should claim today is in case any LIVING players were blocked, they can personally verify the legitimacy of being blocked. This, rather than the blocked players dying, and a mafia 3-SRB later claiming to have targeted them, but without the proper proof to verify.

Still, SSBF-lynch all day, every day.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #19) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Kise »

SpyreX wrote:Kise you are now officially an enigma.

I'm something like a superhero..

OH, yeah I was also thinking, in case the [possibly picked role] tracker is town, any player who is OR is in essence a VT should claim. That way, if you're seen moving at night, you can get your lip busted. Another thing I thought of was, hypothetically speaking, if someone like Prana or quadz tried to pick my same role (I thought about just being VT for teh WIFOM), confirming themselves as VT right now gives the two of them personal knowledge of what role I possess. It's not saying
what
role I have, therefore the mafia still do not know how to prioritize killing their threats. And, yeah, it cuts down on proper targets for the GC and tracker to follow - maybe even the RC - assuming those roles are town.

That reminds me.. I think one of you just slipped..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #20) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:
That reminds me.. I think one of you just slipped..

You're good.

Claim: Non-VT

Moxie.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #21) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Kise »

Got damn but you were like #13!!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #22) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Kise »

Now.. wait a minute.. let's not give scum ALL the info for them to manipulate.

I'm torn on this stance.. I think it works better if players from the BOTTOM portion of the draft list claim and it works its way up. NOT being selfish here. This way, if there's any scum down there, the top/town half won't reveal to them what roles aren't taken and good for them to fakeclaim.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #23) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:First and foremost, I would like to state my driving force here is to play for points > everything. Interestingly enough, I would also imagine scum here - and in every TM game - would want to secure points for their team > a simple win. If you're scum here and you're not on any possible mislynches, oh well. Stay scared, and stay behind my team in the rankings. :twisted:

I'm thinking one scum slipped on the GI wagon and the other 2 stayed off. DDD went for both of the big wagons LATE, which gives me the idea that he was reserving his vote until he was sure he could be a part of a lynch.

Anyone want to outguess Team Mafia? As in, if your teammates were scum in [REDACTED], would that make you likely town? This also helps give me an idea of which team desparately needs points.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Kise »

Slaxx wrote:I would really prefer not to claim :(

I like you as town. Don't.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #25) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:
I'm torn on this stance.. I think it works better if players from the BOTTOM portion of the draft list claim and it works its way up. NOT being selfish here. This way, if there's any scum down there, the top/town half won't reveal to them what roles aren't taken and good for them to fakeclaim.

I reconsidered, since scum may be at the top anyway and have powers for sure.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #26) » Fri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Kise »

And, really, I think helping the GC and tracker is the dealio. No need to out them if they're town.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #27) » Fri May 20, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Kise »

PranaDevil wrote:The full mass claim (from bottom up which is the ONLY way to do it, anyone considering a different way needs a slap),
as Spyrex says

:neutral:

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #28) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:54 am

Post by Kise »

You all must want me to become indecent......Why are votes being spread? Prana, there was already something going on SSBF.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #29) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Kise »

I don't understand this obsession you and SpyreX have to eliminate power roles. Primary, secondary, smeckondary! Two town down, no scum. Goon or no goon, a secondary suspect is still a good choice to lynch. It's not like SSBF is at the bottom of your scumlist. With no jailer, scum can kill whoever they want anyway...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #30) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Kise »

THIS IS BUUULLSHIIT.LYNCH THE MOTHERFUCKING SMASH BROS, STOP GIVEM SCUM TIME TOCOAST THROUGH SUSPICION

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #31) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:38 am

Post by Kise »

FUCK THIS FIGHT. DONT MAKE ME CLAIM DAMMIT

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #32) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Kise »

QUADZ: please reply to my question. - My iso #2.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #33) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Kise »

I don't agree with the thinking that scum are definitely in this group or that group.

Claim: 3-shot roleblocker

Night 2 vig, please make some noise.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #34) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Kise »

I don't think anyone but myself and the vig should claim.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #35) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Kise »

Goes back to my point of being a cancer patient. Being #1 means I'm an obv PR in the mafia's eyes. I don't want to hold onto a power that could be killed off the first night, so I picked a temporary power.

I've been back and forth on the issue of who could be scum. You pointed out that SpyreX and a few others were calling me town off of little input from myself, and I have it in the back of my mind that scum would buddy up to me so I can agree with them before they silence me.

I consider Prana town due to his aggressiveness, similar to LLD. I don't like his views on outguessing the PYP mechanics, but it's not terribly troubling since I know he can have his mind fixated on an ideal as town all the time. On an offsite forum, we used to think Prana was scum until he finally did land a mafia role and played it cool. That was a year ago, I believe, but that's been my only encounter with Prana-scum. I'm bothered that him and LLD are in this war of words, as it detracts from SSBF.

quadz may be town depending on his answer to my question. I WANT to see him as town, but he needs to scratch my itch first.

Zito hasn't given me a chance to read him. I understand he's got things going on, but it's tough when I can't get much out of him.

So I'd corner yourself, Hoopla, with DDD and Smash as my current picks. My team QT agrees that DDD's selective voting looks like he tried to secure mislynch points, and we're wondering if the other 2 mafia were off of the wagon so they can collect points later - which points to Smash and quadz. However, your parked vote on Grey + the push he received from others as time went on could have been a working from the inside, we think.

When I first attacked Smash, I mentioned how he spoke intently condemning against those attacking Amrun, but used the words "like" and "seems" when he went over Amrun to express his uncertainty of her. That was too selective in my book, and his attempt to lurk sitewide isn't enough to take my eyes off him. Quadz is also guilty of the sitewide lurking.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #36) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Kise »

No top-down MC.
Makes it too easy for possible bottom scum to say what they have or do not have.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #37) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:52 am

Post by Kise »

There's still good information by us claiming bottom-up than top-down. Top-down earns you nothing to work off of. Think on this.

@Prana:
Kise wrote:So I'd corner yourself, Hoopla, with DDD and Smash

Although that has nothing to do with your reasons for suggesting SSBF is scum with either you or Hoopla. I'm not really into the outguessing side of things, since this kind of discussion has been going on ever since page 1. The thing is, with it being that early, I have/had no way to determine if I was being supplied theories from the mafia or town. It's a neutral point, really. I'm glad nobody tried to force an opinion down everyone's throats.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #38) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:55 am

Post by Kise »

Hoopla wrote:Did you use any blocks on Night 1?

Missed deadline by 20 minutes - AND my team never suggested target(s). Glad I didn't, since Amrun's death at least relieves me of my D1 suspicion of her. I actually have info to work with now.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #39) » Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Kise »

I'm saying Hoopla and Smash are scum. If you don't buy DDD as scum with them, then we should agree to disagree.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #40) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Kise »

Your argument actually isn't making sense to me. You, Hoopla, SSBF and quadz picked DIFFERENT numbers..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #41) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Kise »

Kise ( 2 , 2 )
PranaDevil ( 3 , 1 )
GreyICE ( 7 , 1 )
quadz08 ( 8 , 13 )
Hoopla ( 9 , 1 )
Amrun ( 9 , 3 )
Super Smash Bros. Fan ( 1 , 3 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 1 , 1 ) <--- Random Winner
SpyreX ( 1 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser
Lady LambdaDelta ( 6 , 2 )
Papa Zito ( 6 , 9 )
Faraday ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Winner
Slaxx ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser

Then perhaps only DDD and SSBF are not partners. Other than those two, all bets are off.

@Hoopla: Why do you ask? I had no one in mind. I was also pretty ticked that GI was speedlynched before I could breadcrumb targets, or even read the thread. In my team QT, I listed several names of the most suspicious, and 2 of my team members commented but also said they were still reading.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Kise »

In the 6's? Probably Zito then.

Hoopla wrote:I ask because you ran a severe risk of blocking town power and causing harm. I'm trying to understand the town motivation for using it N1.

Blocking a goon was my suggestion, now that I look back. One of my teammates commented that if DDD drew goon AND hammered, no way was he submitting the kill due to possibly being [town] tracked. Anyhow, if I'm following you right, would you believe me to be more available to submit a RB last night if I were scum - As in, my team knows who may or may not have a PR based on me drawing #1, so we'd know how to focus our attacks?

I have a feeling I know who the vig is. Kind of ticked, really.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #43) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Kise »

I'm going to need to know who NOT to block, @ vig. What I'm alluding to by claiming bottom-up is that if someone wants to claim they picked JK, 3SRB or GS, that does not mean we should give up nor does it mean MC is useless. Hoopla, what you're not mentioning is that we could still question a player as to why they picked whatever power at their slot #. And the way you make it sound is that scum will lie and say they picked JK, 3SRB or GS...okay, then we'll follow up from there. Why are you not considering this?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #44) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Kise »

Actually... I think it's sweeter for claimed VTs to go first. Also claim what power you tried to pick. This way, even Slaxx can verify. After that, the power roles should claim.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #45) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Kise »

I'm not sure if the tracker should claim their result first or last - when we get to the power role massclaim portion of this phase. By my count, we've got two neutrals in PD and Far, my vote for VT->PR, and Hoopla's top-down suggestion. 7 more players need to make a decision.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #46) » Sun May 22, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Kise »

I'm on my phone. Can someone find the pros/cons list and have us add to it? I just like the idea of town gc, rc and tracker being able to peg lying scum..... p.edit: okay fine, top-down. Whatever gets us closer to lynching Smash.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #47) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Kise »

Cool. The sooner we do this, the less time mafia have to go over a gameplan.

Kise wrote:
I have a feeling I know who the vig is.

huh

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #48) » Sun May 22, 2011 9:57 am

Post by Kise »

Oh... so you were thinking that picking higher numbers would beat out the lower numbers?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #49) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Kise »

TOOOWNTEEELLL

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #50) » Mon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Kise »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p3063639
Pretty much PoE as everyone else is town. I like quadz at the moment but my QT is still screaming for Smash's death. He apparently was around to see we were claiming, but hasn't made mention of anything else. The fact no one else is jumping on this is troubling. I'm contemplating whether scum would deliberately avoid him, figuring the town would get him. His tracker claim is messy though and screams "BUS ME". Vote stays, actually.

Result time. Makes no matter to me if Faraday claims what he went for.

@Prana: Would it be too much to openly coordinate tonight with you? I haz idea if u haz ears.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #51) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Kise »

One of the nillas are lying. No freaking way am I the only person to consider 3SRB.
Also: Rolecop?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #52) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Kise »

Nah, scum wouldn't go for rolecop and tracker. One of the trackers (coughSmashcoughcough) attempted to play as the mafia's investigator.

Also @PZ: Hoopla's behavior today keeps her there as well.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #53) » Mon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by Kise »

DDD is off the hook to you?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #54) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Kise »

UNVOTE

DONT END THE DAY BEFROE I SPEAK CAN MY PIECE AGAIN

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #55) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Hoopla wrote:SpyreX, can you elaborate in detail how Goon Cop from me is a rational role choice in a hypo Hoopla/SSBF/Faraday scumteam? Because I'm still missing it.

Your goonmates were below you? Didn't want a town GC to sniff them out?

Anyway, I want to sleep. Hammer tomorrow k? I'm down for a slam dunk on Hoops...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (isolation #56) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Kise »

SpyreX wrote:Give your words man your words.

Or a vote

SOMETHING

Nah I want to be sure to announce my targets, which I haven't decided on. I also haven't read anything. I just wanted to pretend like I was catching up.

:)

No prod for three days yaaaay

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #57) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by Kise »

im newb

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #58) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:Your goonmates were below you? Didn't want a town GC to sniff them out?

Hoopla wrote:Lady Lambdadelta; you've been online on and off for the last hour or so. It doesn't take that long to skim what's happening and claim.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
FoS: Hoopla

Slaxx wrote:LLD was aggressive in BloodBath in Camden and seemed really town there too. Hint: she was scum.

Kise wrote:Your goonmates were below you? Didn't want a town GC to sniff them out?

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Claim: Vanilla Townie

Slaxx wrote:LLD was aggressive in BloodBath in Camden and seemed really town there too. Hint: she was scum.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Hoopla wrote:Lady Lambdadelta; you've been online on and off for the last hour or so. It doesn't take that long to skim what's happening and claim.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

:o :o :o :o :o

THEY'RE BUSSING!

VOTE: HOOPLA

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #59) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Kise »

Hoopla wrote:Announcing targets isn't sensible. Announcing the pool of players is better.

IVE GOT THREE SHOTS

BUT K, HERE'S MY POOL

ebonair Danny DiPietro
Faraday
Hoopla
Kise

Lady LambdaDelta
Papa Zito
PranaDevil
quadz08
Slaxx
SpyreX
Super Smash Bros. Fan

LOL HUH!?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (isolation #60) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Kise »

Yeah, not sure where LLD is seeing Hoopla as scum from, but it popped up out of nowhere.

Hoopla wrote:
Slaxx wrote:I want to shoot LL :(

You're not getting control of your shot on N3.

You don't want to eliminate LLD? I thought you and her feelings were mutual.

Wait, shut up, me. Haven't read.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #61) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Kise »

But I don't want Hoopla to kill you.
Unvote - Vote: animorph
. Slap yourself with a fish when you find out the scum PR submitted the kill.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #62) » Thu May 26, 2011 5:04 am

Post by Kise »

Hi ani

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #63) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Kise »

vote: prana
no fucking way was reg > you, sorry. Blocked ddd, quadz and lld.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #64) » Tue May 31, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Kise »

yeah sorry lld but it was either you or faraday, though i trust u both

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #65) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Kise »

No lynching at this point means neither zito or prana are nk'd. Fuck that noise. Prana's demeanor is bullshit. Optimal killing last night would have been the town tracker, not the person who was going to vig DDD(i think?) night 3. Why the fuck would I waste my blocks on claimed vanillas? Zito claimed scum by killing Spyrex so he can die. Either or. I figured you were leading me on with this "don't block PRs or die" skit. I'm actually thinking Hoopla is town for picking goon cop.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #66) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Regfan suspected Faraday and LLD. Cool. Well it sure as fuck isn't zito and me becuase we could have killed the "town" tracker and blocked reg's vig if we wanted to. Try to wifom everyone out of that angle, prana.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (isolation #67) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Prana, scum wouldn't kill LLD, just Faraday? No. FFS Hoopla please do something with DDD. He has heat and if town can be viewed as a mislynch. Force scum to factor that in tonight. LLD, we're still going to be at prana and zito. I'm willing to lynch either - feeling like zito first, just so prana can miraculously survive the night and explain to us why. Nice of you to ignore my point, Prana.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #68) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Kise »

THEYRE BOTH FUCKIN SCUM AND I NEED TEAM MAFIA POINTS. PRANAS BEEN OOZING WITH CONFIDENCE THE WHOLEE GAME AND HES THE MOST POWERFUL INVESTIGATOR HERE. THATS NOT PLAY FOR SOMEONE THATS NEEDS TO AVOID NIGHTKILLIN. HE FUCKED ME OVER LAST NIGHT BY HAVING ME BLOCK VTS. NOT ONE BUT ALL THE FUCKIN BLOCK SHOTS. ON FUCKIN VTS? WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE SUSPICION AGAINST MAFIA POWER ROLES? I CANT BLOCK SHITELSE. A SCUM FLIP MEANS THE OTHER GUY BETTER DIE TONIGHT OR THEY BUSSING, I WANNA LIVE DAMMIT LYNCH EM

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #69) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Kise »

PRANSHUT THE FUCKUP. ZITO HAS BEEN SCUM TO ME SINCE PICKING 6, 9. FUCKIN SAID HE WAS SCUM YESTERDAY WITH DDD AND HOOP. ITS NOW ZITO DDD AND PRANA.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #70) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Kise »

And you're not even reconsidering the scumteam after I just said scumkise and scumzito team could have killed the tracker and blocked regfan n3. Lay in a FUCKING burrito......@LLD No im fired up. I stalled night phase by contemplating whether to save my blocks or not and trust the townread of prana. He should NOT be alive today, fuck that noise.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #71) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Kise »

NO ADDRESS THE FUCKINF FACT THAT I COULD HAVE BLOCKED REG N3 AFTER KILLING YOU. ITS NOT MY FAULT ZITO IS MAKIGN THIS EASY FOR YOU BUT ITS ALSO CLEAR THIS IS A BUS..... LLD GOD YES I KNOW BUT WHO CARES. IM CAPTAIN OF MY MY MOTHERFUCKING SHIP AND HAVENT GIVEN MY CREWMATES ANY POOINTS. PRANAS FULL OF SHIT SO HES SCUM TO ME. ZITO SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED SPYREX. FORGET THEEM BOTH. DDD'S SHADY ASS CAN BE THE FINAL BOSS AFTER THOSE TWO. NOW LEMME FUCKING POST.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #72) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Kise »

You better retreat back to your hole..

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #73) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Kise »

Never, LLD. I'm talking about that snake Prana-"I'm gonna leave my options open by only number-hunting so everybody's eligible for suspicion"-Devil....... HEY pal. Killing you last night meant my scumteam can lynch elsewhere today, then block reg's vig, and kill FTW. It would have been mylo regardless of which townies died last night. You're right, in that this isn't rocket science. Killing reg > you if you were town is dumb mcdumb dumb as there was really no one that suspected you, so not only would you be a lost town power, you'd also be a lost non-scumread, meaning scum have a bigger mislynch pool.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #74) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Kise »

No. Hoopla will likely die. How about this: Lynch zito, goon cop ddd, and track me. I want you to lie to my internet face and confirm yourself as scum, prana.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #75) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Kise »

No NO. HELL NO.
UNVOTE
. Everyone on the fucking fence needs to list who they see as scum in this situation.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 am

Post by Kise »

Tired of looking at bullshit blocks. You can't/don't make up things for advantage when you're town, PD. I NEED to take someone off the scumlist because, as you seem to ignore, Regfan in fact did not suspect DDD. She suspected Faraday and LLD. They likely would have been shot tonight. So, I dunno. Perhaps there was fear of reg's kill and... something else from
today
. Obviously you scum ALL won't be pushing the same angle, so there's scum among the pro-NL party on top of you, PD. I would say Faraday's switch from "no lynch" to "lynch Zito" sticks out, but killing SpyreX was a big fuck up so I'm still in punisher mode for Papa.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Kise »

The reason you chose not to track Hoopla got a chuckle out of me.... Forget this guy.
vote: prana
. You waited for hoopla's result and mine to make sure you could pin this on Zito. There's an incredible amount of scumminess in this game which obviously has to include town at some unknown number. Town shouldn't make the game this damn difficult for other town. I don't care for no lynch because no one outside of Zito and Prana factor in to my suspicion of them both..... @Hoopla: I'm thinking there's scum within Faraday and LLD due to Reg likely vigging them. That would have helped scum if LLD/Far are town, yeah? Too many people fucking up, though I didn't realize Zito was told to target SpyreX. Your thoughts, as I did ask you as well?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 am

Post by Kise »

In what galaxy do people believe such unmoving, linear thinking, PD? And you know, I'm definitely thinking it's you and Faraday at the moment. DDD, what do you make your own actions this game as far as selective and infrequent voting? Serioudly, if you're somehow town, make this easy on me.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Kise »

Got me misspelling shit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Kise »

fuck all yall

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Kise »

Prana this isn't an efed. There's no need to talk our heads off with conspiracy theory walls. Now I've had a thought that with Zitoscum banking on mislynch points d1 and d2, a bus would only extend the length of time that his partners could collect on points. Shooting Spyrex would leave the opportunity to lynch DDD since he would be a more likely mislynch than SpyreX - assuming he's town for this. My belief is that Hoopla should goon cop him to raise the stakes if THEY are both town. Again, it comes down to pressuring the mafia's choices at night.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:56 am

Post by Kise »

LLD, why haven't you hammered no lynch by now?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #83) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:56 am

Post by Kise »

I was talking about before he unvoted. You could have made this no lynch long ago. Why haven't you settled on a vote at all today? And
unvote
too. @Hoopla: if you want to switch gears, I'd say Regfan was likely to vig mafia between Faraday and LLD. prana spouting that BS about DDD not being a goon is irritating, so if you're listening to his theory about DDD Being a power role, I'd say try one of Faraday and LLD.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #84) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Kise »

Yeah. Either way, this will be game over or a good lynch. If it's a good lynch, I want the points.
Vote: Papa Zito
. If I'm being fucked again, I want you to buy me a round in Montreal, Faraday.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #85) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Kise »

So you're saying it was his idea. Interesting. Faraday openly admits to being partnered with PD.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Kise »

Let's put you on the table then.
vote: ddd

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #87) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:So you're saying it was his idea. Interesting. Faraday openly admits to being partnered with PD.

I was mocking Prana's goofy ass with this post, btw. Hoopla, what was wrong with finding out if Reg would've vigged scum between Faraday and LLD?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #88) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Kise »

Interesting...

Unvote

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Kise »

I didn't learn anything, but 9 hours passed and no one posted when I voted for DDD. One of my teammates is saying LLDscum doubled up - and he's been saying you're scum for a month or two now. An old point that was brought up was that LLD was the one exclaiming the fact that scum have never doubled up as if it was a mindfuck seed planted on page one.

LLD, look.

I myself have had a townread for a long time, and it's not just what my teammate is saying but also Reg's death that makes me consider if LLD is mafia.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Kise »

This is what I was talking about, Hoopla. Tell me if you see a pattern.

Regfan wrote:Town (From Strongest to Weakest): Kise, Prana, Hoopla, SpyreX, Quadz, Papa Zito, DDD
Scum (From Strongest to Weakest): Faraday, LLD, SSBF

Regfan wrote:Not at all what I said. I don't believe DDD or SpyreX are scum...

I do very much see scum doubling up in the 6's though, so in the event of a SSBF scum-flip I think starting to deal with the 6's would be optimal, so I have no qualms with either Faraday or LLD being shot in that scenario...

In a SSBF town-flip things become much more difficult, although I see scum doubling up I see no way they would triple up or have two people at six and one person after that meaning Hooplas 9 makes her very unlikely to be scum with two of the 6's. This means, in the event of a SSBF town-flip, there's likely two scum in the 6's (LLD, Faraday, PZ) and one in the 2 or 3's (Kise, Prana).

Regfan wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Ok catching up on the pages I've missed and even in a casual glance and reading Reg's wall of doom (which I think the heart if not the results are in the right place I'm going to say this again in even more clear and concise terms:

LLD is confirmed town as far as I'm concerned.

Sigh. The frustrating bit is I disagree with you but upon replacing in the one thing that Parama made me promise to do was to sheep your reads however wrong I may believe it is.

... I want to make it clear that I don't believe vigging of DDD or SpyreX should happen under any circumstances.

Regfan wrote:number-wise the following team add up to me: SSBF + Kise + Faraday/LLD
Reads wise the following team seem likely to me: SSBF + Faraday + LLD

Regfan was not going to vig DDD, therefore DDDscum would be safe and did not need her killed on N2. Regfan would have aimed for Faraday or strongly for LLD. If LLD is town, Reg would have misvigged with no prob. The mafia felt it was needed to deal with the N3 vig over the tracker, and that's what I'm looking into. I'm not viewing Faraday as scum because he's been playing bored VT the whole time on top of being an early Zito-voter.

Under these circumstances when significant roles are all claimed, I felt the need to find out what possible reasons a OSV was more threatening to scum than a tracker. That was my whole reason for attacking Prana yesterday because it didn't make sense. As for me being scum, Hoopla, if you really want to go there, think of how I could have voted no lynch and used LLD's intent to vote no lynch as well to stall the arguing and mindgames out. No, I put Zito away instead. Yesterday, I went over with Prana how being scum with Zito did not fit with a scenario I presented that saw the tracker killed N2 and Reg's vig was blocked N3 after a mislynch. Don't view things like this as WIFOM - Make an effort to ACTUALLY CONSIDER the circumstances given to you.

Oh hi.

Vote: LLD

That's not addressing the question I linked you to from yesterday.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Numbers bullshit. The same reason why LLD can't be scum in her view, because LLD picked the same number group as Zito.

Hoopla, don't ignore my point with mudslinging. LLD and I could have went with no lynch if I really wanted to save my "buddy" Zito. I want to point out that LLD tried cuddling up to me with that kitty-to-master roleplay tactic, and also kept asking me if I'd consider that we were in mylo and lynching was oh so dangerous.

Faraday, you're fucking up.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Kise »

Faraday baby, talk to me.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Kise »

DDD or Hoopla. They've been collecting points on all the mislynches so far. Probably DDD though due to him sliding on both Amrun and GreyICE at the end-points.

quadz claiming VT when he did rules him out. I've already said why I'm ruling you out.

You don't think scum would have been better off letting Regfan misvig LLD, in your book? And I took 3SRB over any other guaranteed power role with more longevity as scum? Please don't make me beg.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Kise »

K. Answer the question now?

Yeah I'm still awake, so what.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 am

Post by Kise »

holy shit... ddd stop fucking with me

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Kise »

Unvote

Faraday hop off. Quickly.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:46 am

Post by Kise »

I saw something where quadz hopped off you and went to SSBF when we almost lynched Hoopla. But disregard, since I don't believe quadzscum feared Regfan staying alive. I'ma talk some shit until quadz officially shows his colors.

Hoopla wrote:Kise's 1285 is the beginnings of desperate line of logic.

I'm desperate to crack the case since Prana's arrogance screwed my read of him, ONCE AGAIN. Desperation does not equate to scum, when all I don't want is for the game to end after tonight's kill - from my perspective. You come in here like a jumping bean praising Prana's name, screaming in orgasmic glory how he's done good to find the scumteam. Well, as most have told me, women are pretty good at faking orgasms. I don't believe for a second you were gung ho with certainty about me and DDD/quadz being scum.

Hoopla wrote:guys, im drunk. you're making me really angry. i dont even get why this day isn't over yet. KISE IS SCUM. yes.

Faking the funk. Nobody gets drunk at ten in the morning. Especially not to play mafiascum.

Hoopla wrote:i'm winning the game for town,

Mocking the true drunken master, are ya? Alright.. I got you in the next game. :dead:

Hoopla wrote:QUADZ YOU WEIRD MARCHING GUY. come here. i want to squeeze your vote out of you, like a lemon.

After DDD proves himself town to me, you need to hop on quadz's nuts for support. Faraday, come the fuck on. You're falling for this act?

Hoopla wrote:Kise, you're dabbling in low percentage conspiracy theories. I think the rest of the town is wise enough to see that. Regfan could easily have been killed purely for looking obv-town (which he was)

I'm sure the rest of my town will see that Regfan was onto something. Zito took a gamble by not killing Prana. He paid dearly for it, and Zito obviously made the sacrifice because his goons feared I may have blocked one of them. But he had to kill Reg in order to prevent her from vigging LLD on N3. She wasn't touching DDD. Zito left DDD alive to be mislynched since SpyreX would have been a harder target. I see all of this now. I'm plugged into the motherfucking matrix.

Hoopla wrote:A N3 vig would have given us the safety net of allowing us to be wrong on a 50/50 (if one occured).

Just like I asked Prana, why wouldn't Kisescum simply block Reg + kill someone else FTW? You wanna get drunk? Come drink my wine. I picked 3 shot roleblocker over any other GUARANTEED power role. I didn't take any town power away by being killed, thinking I was a marked man. Why would I not strip things like tracker or gunsmith away? 3SRB WHO BLEW HIS LOAD ON VANILLA TOWNIES BECAUSE OF PRANAS PLAN. THATS WHY I WASPISSED AT HIM FOR SOMEHOW BEING ALIVE YESTERDAY.

HEY any town power roles out there: Have I blocked you? Did I use my blocks in an anti-town way? Then what was the point of Kisescum taking 3SRB over anything better for his scumteam? Yeah, keep sipping til the glass is empty.

Hoopla wrote:This town needs to lift its game and avenge Prana. He'd be turning in his grave as we speak, watching us flounder around today doing nothing. Where is the anger? Where is the lust for scum's blood? Prana blew this game wide open for us, and now that he's dead, we're going nowhere.

Prana is always bullheaded. He thinks he's onto something when he never is. He used his POWER to find Zito. His scumhunting? He nabbed ZERO scum. I now know it's not DDD and, as usual, Prana had to give in to that trademark arrogance.

Hoopla wrote:If you need any further proof that this is the only combination that makes sense, all you need to do is look no further than Kise's posts today, and DDD's posts today and yesterday. Where is the townie flailing? Where are the tells that townies drop when they're falsely accused, and their lynch is going to lose the game? They don't exist. Kise's vote on LLD is terrible and laughably scummy.

And you're selectively ignoring my viewpoint with LLD because you two have the goal of lynching me. You went balls in today instead of sacrificing another member. I don't need to flail or freak out because, with a clear head, I can point out why you and LLD are scum. Besides, I have confidence my team will rake up points for this event. DGB has been subdued lol so no more scumpoints for LLD's group.

BUT WAIT, you have already said I'm desperate. Oh, but that doesn't qualify as someone not wanting the game to end huh.

Hoopla wrote:DDD STILL hasn't committed to a position after getting away with pushing no-lynch yesterday.

LLD Didn't hammer no lynch either. She more than likely thought since I was voting Prana, others could probably hop on as well to save Zito.

Hoopla wrote:Plus he's the only one in a group full of town 1's. PLUS Zito shot SpyreX over DDD.

TO BE MISLYNCHED STFU YOUR FACE
SHOOTING DDD MEANT SPYREX WAS NEVER GETTING LYNCHED

Hoopla wrote:I don't know what more you all need. This is a call to arms. LLD, Faraday, quadz. Get in here and stop lurking.

SMD

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm inclined to get the information than to lynch today.

I'm swaying towards a No Lynch.

Faraday wrote:if you ARE going to no lynch which I still feel is the wrong decision can you just hammer it. i swear i'm not sitting here till deadline :( the game is stagnating and it's boring.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
@Mod: Is it possible to perform more than one active power per night?

quadz08 wrote:UNVOTE:

Getting that out of the way real quick.

Kise wrote:LLD, why haven't you hammered no lynch by now?

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Can't hammer it. Quads just invited and voted Papa Zito.

Which was weird....

Kise wrote:I was talking about before he unvoted. You could have made this no lynch long ago. Why haven't you settled on a vote at all today?

FARADAY SPLASH SOME FUCKIN WATER ON YOUR FACE. SHE COULD HAVE NO LYNCHED BEFORE QUAD UNVOTED. MY VOTE ON PRANA IS WHAT MADE HER KEEP SHIT GOING. THE SCUM WERE SPREAD OUT. HOOPLA BUSSED ZITO.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p3092374

I MADE you commit to Prana and Zito's war. You ignored me the first go round, then came back with your x's and o's after voting Zito.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p3091127

You ridiculed Prana. And the two posts below that also show how you made the effort to smoke screen for the Zito-Prana argument. I took a stand and I don't regret attacking Prana. Circumstances led me to distrust him, but trust that Kisescum could have killed Regfan by slipping her in as one of his RB targets. Riddle yourself as to why Kisescum would let Zito make the kill with that scenario.

Hoopla wrote:Zito;

If SSBF is town, you shoot SpyreX.
If SSBF is scum, you shoot quadz.

MOTHERFUCKER IT WAS YOU.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Kise is flailing...

TENTACLES ALL UP IN THAT.

VOTE: LADY LAMDELTA

FARADAY FUCK THE NUMBERS IM BEGGING OVER HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Kise »

So why didn't you vote at all yesterday?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Bullshit.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Kise »

lol

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Kise »

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”