Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Kise »

THEYRE BOTH FUCKIN SCUM AND I NEED TEAM MAFIA POINTS. PRANAS BEEN OOZING WITH CONFIDENCE THE WHOLEE GAME AND HES THE MOST POWERFUL INVESTIGATOR HERE. THATS NOT PLAY FOR SOMEONE THATS NEEDS TO AVOID NIGHTKILLIN. HE FUCKED ME OVER LAST NIGHT BY HAVING ME BLOCK VTS. NOT ONE BUT ALL THE FUCKIN BLOCK SHOTS. ON FUCKIN VTS? WHERE THE FUCK WAS THE SUSPICION AGAINST MAFIA POWER ROLES? I CANT BLOCK SHITELSE. A SCUM FLIP MEANS THE OTHER GUY BETTER DIE TONIGHT OR THEY BUSSING, I WANNA LIVE DAMMIT LYNCH EM
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Umu... but a k-kitten should always be l-loyal to h-her master...

A-and I thought I was Zito and Kise's kitty, nyaa~?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Kise »

PRANSHUT THE FUCKUP. ZITO HAS BEEN SCUM TO ME SINCE PICKING 6, 9. FUCKIN SAID HE WAS SCUM YESTERDAY WITH DDD AND HOOP. ITS NOW ZITO DDD AND PRANA.

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:42 pm

K-Kise~?

A G-g-good kitten knows when her master is upset...

Are you mad, master~? P-Please allow m-me to he-help~!

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Kise »

And you're not even reconsidering the scumteam after I just said scumkise and scumzito team could have killed the tracker and blocked regfan n3. Lay in a FUCKING burrito......@LLD No im fired up. I stalled night phase by contemplating whether to save my blocks or not and trust the townread of prana. He should NOT be alive today, fuck that noise.

Yet…
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

So... Me and Zito are scum... together? When if we were, we could win by pushing someone else as scum?

Right.

Fuck that.

We lynch Zito.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:49 pm

I-I understand and readily agree with you about Prana, nyan~!

B-but... I am w-worried... y-you are aware that t-today is mylo, master?

We... we... WE ONLY GET ONE SHOT AT TH-THIS, NYAA~. ;_;

P-Please calm my nerves and c-confirm that you u-understand this~?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

PranaDevil wrote:So... Me and Zito are scum... together? When if we were, we could win by pushing someone else as scum?

Right.

Fuck that.

We lynch Zito.

P-Ppplease do not be d-disrespecting Master Kise!

I-I am o-obliged to protect... to protect him, umu...

A-Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

WIll you stop acting the twat and just lynch Zito? Fucksake.

T-typing l-like t-this is fucking stupid. Play the game and get your head out of your arse.

You already pissed all over Spyrex and Hoopla's playing ability by stating that the number stuff meant fuck all earlier in the game even if you don't want to count me in that. Salvage some dignity and actually win the game for town by ignoring the fuck out of Kise and actually lynching Zito, then Kise/DDD.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:56 pm

I-I am TERRIBLY, TERRIBLY s-sorry Mr.Devil...

B-But I was r-recently informed t-that I am m-merely a kit... following kitten in this game, umu~...

S-So I try hard to live up to expectations, nyaa~!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Kise »

NO ADDRESS THE FUCKINF FACT THAT I COULD HAVE BLOCKED REG N3 AFTER KILLING YOU. ITS NOT MY FAULT ZITO IS MAKIGN THIS EASY FOR YOU BUT ITS ALSO CLEAR THIS IS A BUS..... LLD GOD YES I KNOW BUT WHO CARES. IM CAPTAIN OF MY MY MOTHERFUCKING SHIP AND HAVENT GIVEN MY CREWMATES ANY POOINTS. PRANAS FULL OF SHIT SO HES SCUM TO ME. ZITO SHOULDNT HAVE KILLED SPYREX. FORGET THEEM BOTH. DDD'S SHADY ASS CAN BE THE FINAL BOSS AFTER THOSE TWO. NOW LEMME FUCKING POST.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Kise »

You better retreat back to your hole..

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Kise wrote:You better retreat back to your hole..

I-I hope you don't mean ME, nyan~?

I-I'm a very SENSITIVE kitten, you know.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

You really want to go down that route Kise? Okay.

You block RegFan night 3, and then... oh yeah, are insta-lynched because you shouldn't have been blocking ANYONE N3, much less a fucking vig.

It's hardly rocket science.

Now shut up scum. I have you bang to rights, and you're talking about shit that would outright PROVE you were scum if you tried it as proving that you can't be scum. Sweet Jesus.

LLD, please snap yourself out of the stupid hole you've landed in this game. Everyone seems to think you're some great player, and I've been pissed at you ever since you belittled the number theory that's taken us to 4 PYP victories so far, and is going to help us to a fifth on the basis that you realize it.

Zito is scum, he was tracked to BOTH night kills. Like, seriously. If we lynch Zito and I'm wrong, you can play all "I caught Prana scum early game and no fucker listened to me" all you want. The thing is, I know 100% I'm not wrong because I got the damned result.

But you love the whole scum hunting stuff, so let's look at things in that vein.

First... Zito Vigged Spyrex... SPYREX over DDD. That's not a town move.

Second, Let's pretend I'm scum, what do I gain, as scum, out of picking Tracker that high up? I could have had scum roles that are much more useful than this, and it's not the strongest town role according to most (Not sure why, I think it's the best as it confirms who went where and all, but whatever. It doesn't confirm goon scum like the Goon Cop would).

Third, Kise has ADMITTED that he knows lynching Zito would lead to another day. He's ADMITTED this. That means he knows Zito is scum.

This is just what is staring us in the face.

All you have in-so-far as to "Prana-scum" that I've seen amounts to gut... gut and nothing more. Even your latest "why are you confirming Hoopla town for not doing what you are doing" amounts to WIFOM, and the fact I didn't step out and say "We have Zito scum" proves it.

Also, Kise is claiming me and Zito are scum together... this despite the fact that if that were the case I could quite easily have gone "Kise/Hoopla are scum, I saw them submit the kill" with ease. Except I didn't... I saw Zito do it, and I'm saying I saw Zito do it... Zito being the guy Kise is claiming I'm scum with.

And you are willing to BELIEVE Kise, and are instead preferring to ignore all of the facts that have been presented to you throughout the game in regards to the numbers, and now the fact that Kise has admitted to Zito being his partner, and the fact that Hoopla is now confirmed town, and the fact that Zito scum confirms you and Faraday as town meaning we can move into the next day with you two, myself, and Hoopla as 100% confirmed town... That's 4 known town against 2 scum by that point.

Whereas, a no lynch loses us Faraday, and takes us into LyLo with the exact same situation we're in now, but with it only requiring ONE town to vote wrongly for scum to win.

That's not a bonus to town, that's a negative.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

PranaDevil wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:That doesn't answer my question really.

Why are we (according to you) supposed to just assume you aren't lying and lynch Zito, when you yourself admit that a scum move would be to come out today and claim a guilty (which is what you did)?

You are talking in circles, and missing the point that this question entirely.

PranaDevil wrote:And what do you want me to say? Of course it sounds fucking hypocritical, and if you actually thought about it, you'd realize, but fuck it, you want me to answer, I expect you to not play the "WIFOM" card now. But seriously, if I wanted to pull that trick, a) I'd not have pointed it out in regards to Hoopla being confirmed town, b) I'd also not have waited to reveal anything, I'd have just said "I tracked Zito and he killed two people" rather than wait.

Cue "WIFOM".

And DDD, even if Hoopla came back with a "DDD is a goon" PM, you, Zito and Kise would just go "Vote Prana" and LLD would hop on that wagon like a kitten on catnip without even giving it a second thought.

Yes; clearly LLD and I would speed vote you despite the fact that we want the additional information so we can consider all the fact jack while you are doing your best to avoid getting information that would basically decimate your opinion but we should follow you because you're so obviously town... right.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by quadz08 »

First off, calm the fuck down.

Secondly, we no lynch today. This is not difficult. Prana, you're more intelligent than this. You know we can't trust your result, and if you're gambiting and succeed, then you win the game for scum right here, right now. Please use your brain.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Kise »

Never, LLD. I'm talking about that snake Prana-"I'm gonna leave my options open by only number-hunting so everybody's eligible for suspicion"-Devil....... HEY pal. Killing you last night meant my scumteam can lynch elsewhere today, then block reg's vig, and kill FTW. It would have been mylo regardless of which townies died last night. You're right, in that this isn't rocket science. Killing reg > you if you were town is dumb mcdumb dumb as there was really no one that suspected you, so not only would you be a lost town power, you'd also be a lost non-scumread, meaning scum have a bigger mislynch pool.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by Kise »

No. Hoopla will likely die. How about this: Lynch zito, goon cop ddd, and track me. I want you to lie to my internet face and confirm yourself as scum, prana.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Kise »

No NO. HELL NO.
UNVOTE
. Everyone on the fucking fence needs to list who they see as scum in this situation.

Yet…
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

If Reg were alive today, he could kill tonight.

Which would fuck up you guys as scum, because if you couldn't block him, and he was directed to shoot scum (Which, hey, he would have been in DDD) your gameplan would be fucked.

Yet, if he were alive today, in MyLo... and you blocked his kill after a No Lynch, then come tomorrow everyone would go "Kise blocked the vig kill despite saying he used all his blocks, and why would you block the vig kill anyway Kise?" And promptly lynch you.

Your argument MAKES NO SENSE.

And Quadz. I repeat what I've said to LLD.

What do we gain by no lynching?

Seriously. What do we gain?

Fuck all. As The only power roles left are me and Hoopla. That's it. There is no more town power roles (DDD is a scum power role as proven by both he and Kise asking Hoopla to check him... which is funny, as Kise has admitted he knows DDD wont flip scum-goon too in addition to the admitting that Zito is scum, lols)

So, being that the final two power roles are ALSO LLD's top picks for scum... (based on fuck all it would appear, but it's obvious we're there), what do we gain by No Lynching today, and heading into tomorrow with results that LLD will brush off on the basis of "They're scum together"?

So Kise and Zito open tomorrow by auto-voting me because that's how they went this day phase. They've thrown their eggs in one basket and have to get me lynched, there's no ifs or buts now, they need me lynched or they're stuffed. If Zito goes down first it confirms me as town. They need me lynched.

LLD throws her vote on me because "He's scummy" (despite never once validating the opinion), and DDD just bungs the final vote on for the lynch.

THAT is what we look forward to tomorrow. THAT LOSES US THE GAME.

That we lynched GreyICE day 1 was stupid, that I wound up forced to help lynch SSBF over the obv-town Hoopla was stupid. That we have people considering a No-Lynch WHEN WE HAVE CAUGHT SCUM AND A NO LYNCH WONT CHANGE ANYONE'S OPINIONS is ridiculous.

Like I'll enter tomorrow saying anything other than what I'm saying now? I caught Zito as scum, what do you want me to come in with tomorrow? "Hey, Zito's not scum"? "Hey, I caught someone else?" Of course not, if we no lynch today, Zito's submitting the damned scum kill and my only option is to target DDD, who wouldn't use whatever ability he has, and Hoopla gets a "Not-Goon" result.

Seriously, what POSSIBLE results can we gain from a No Lynch that will help us any? I want Quadz and LLD to seriously think all possibilities through here, and I don't just mean the basic "we get more results" I mean honestly, seriously, think it through, to it's final conclusion as to what happens when Hoopla returns with "DDD isn't a goon" and I return with "X didn't go anywhere last night" no matter who I target outside of Zito, who will perform the kill again, as I already have him caught.

Instead, if we lynch scum, it FORCES Kise or DDD to submit the kill, it ALSO forces them to kill me with it or risk being caught out by me.

As it is, we no lynch, we hit tomorrow with zero extra information except "Oh, Faraday's dead, imagine that, nobody suspected him, welp, back to where we were yesterday".

Tell me that's not 100% correct. I dare you.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

PranaDevil wrote:Fuck all. As The only power roles left are me and Hoopla. That's it. There is no more town power roles (DDD is a scum power role as proven by both he and Kise asking Hoopla to check him... which is funny, as Kise has admitted he knows DDD wont flip scum-goon too in addition to the admitting that Zito is scum, lols)

And what power role is that oh genius of geniuses?
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Prana:

what we gain from no-lynching is the possibility of getting useful information. Unlikely, sure. But possible. And we GUARANTEE that we don't lose today.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

PoE states Rolecop. All others are taken.

Seriously, you or Quadz have to be scum of some kind.

Zito is scum in the 6s (Meaning LLD and Faraday aren't)

Hoopla could have ended the day by simply saying "I caught DDD as scum-goon" if you were town and she scum. So she's town.

I know I'm town.

That leaves Kise, myself, Quadz and You.

I know I'm town. Kise is scummy as all fuck now (especially his sudden turn on me), and Hoopla has a no-goon result on someone who was so high up the pecking order that it wouldn't have been far fetched for someone else to have picked the role he got further down, if, in fact he had got it.

Below him he had:
Hoopla ( 9 , 1 )
Amrun ( 9 , 3 )
Super Smash Bros. Fan ( 1 , 3 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 1 , 1 ) <--- Random Winner
SpyreX ( 1 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser
Lady LambdaDelta ( 6 , 2 )
Papa Zito ( 6 , 9 )
Faraday ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Winner
Slaxx ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser

That's a LOT of people who went for roles... at best only two of them would have been his buddies were he scum. Leaving 7 who could have easily picked the same role as him. 6 WHen you remove Slaxx who admitted he had a role.

So shifting down to you and we have the following below you:
SpyreX ( 1 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser
Lady LambdaDelta ( 6 , 2 )
Papa Zito ( 6 , 9 )
Faraday ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Winner
Slaxx ( 6 , 1 ) <--- Random Loser

Just 5 people, one is your scum buddy Zito, one you know has a role (so home free there) that leaves just 3 you have to hope haven't gone for the same role you went for... a role that doesn't help the town all that much, but does help the scum beautifully, so it's unlikely they'll have gone for it.

*bows*

I'll have a collection plate sent round for all the town to donate at the end of the game.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

No, Quadz. The only gained information comes from the roles and the flip.

The roles are me and Hoopla. If you don't trust us now, you wont tomorrow.

The flip will be Faraday because he's not involved in the massive argument, I guess it could be you too Quadz for that matter, the important thing in it would be that myself and Hoopla are still alive to PREVENT anyone being able to confirm anything from our results. If I got NK'd then Zito would be confirmed scum, and my plan goes into action (if it didn't then all town in this game need to stop playing). So that wont happen. If Hoopla is NK'd it proves that Quadz is town, though admittedly doesn't change matters with me, however it MIGHT shake LLD into realizing she's been barking up the wrong trees all game (and ccking her leg up on the ones she should have been listening to). Killing LLD means that scum lose the one person pretty much guarenteed to help them lynch me.

That means yourself and Faraday are the targets if we no lynch, because you're both more level headed and likely to lynch correctly.

So, like I say. What do we ACTUALLY gain through no lynching?

I don't mean "what might we gain if everyone actually listens" I mean what WILL we gain. Nobody is returning from the next night phase (after a No Lynch) with different views than they have right now. I'll be pushing for Zito's lynch 100%, because I caught him as scum. LLD will still be wanting me lynched, as will the entire scum team... when we only have 7 players left, LLD + 3 scum = lynch.

With today at 8 left, that is LLD + 3 Scum + someone else to get me lynched. I favour that because the town left (Hoopla, Yourself, Faraday) aren't going to piss it away needlessly without thinking it through. Now, considering that scum WILL have Zito submit the kill (I know he's scum, they have nothing to lose by him submitting the kill again), and the only other info gained from the No Lynch would be from Hoopla's results, which she can still gain (however useless they will be at this stage) after a lynch... WHY is a No Lynch better?

Screw "general theory" I don't care about that, I'm talking about this EXACT situation we are in right now, as that's all that matters. Why would a No Lynch benefit us right this moment? I can see absolutely nothing gained from a No Lynch.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Basically, you're pushing for "let's just lynch somebody now. If we lose, we lose now, and if we don't, we've got an extra townie out of it." Whereas the typical idea is "let's not lynch somebody, lose a townie, get some more flip info (from the NK and whatever actions we do have) and hopefully lynch correctly tomorrow."

The info we get tomorrow is likely to be negligible, as far as I can tell.

However, saying you'd rather get lynched is just... very odd. You realize that lynching town-you is auto-loss, yes?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”