Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

PranaDevil wrote:Fuck the vote count. I had a choice of lynching Hoopla OR SSBF.

That was it, there was no other choice presented at the time.

Are you suggesting I should have allowed my most solid town read to be lynched over a slightly lesser town read? Fuck off.

I spent ALL of yesterday saying "SSBF isn't scum". Don't fucking pretend I didn't. YOU KNOW THAT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH.

It's called STARTING A NEW FUCKING WAGON.

It's easy~! Wanna see an example? Take my creation of a wagon on Hoopla. I voted her, called her scum (I still believe this BTW) and voila~, wagon.

You could have done this with ANY of your scum reads. ANY OF THEM.

YOU CHOSE NOT TO. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

PranaDevil wrote:No LLD, you're playing like shit. Guess what? I've now got the entire scum team down. 100%. I'm going to guarentee that. Without fail.
If I'm wrong, blacklist me
. Now fucking stop pretending your some sort of god's gift to the game, and actually play PYP properly.

I wish you'd replace out and let someone competant replace in.

Done.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:39 am

PranaDevil wrote:No LLD, you're playing like shit. Guess what? I've now got the entire scum team down. 100%. I'm going to guarentee that. Without fail. If I'm wrong, blacklist me. Now fucking stop pretending your some sort of god's gift to the game, and actually play PYP properly.

Will you GIVE UP THE FUCKING PERSONAL ATTACKS ALREADY?

LIKE, DO YOU WANT THIS DAY TO BE ABOUT ME VERBALLY ABUSING YOU?

BECAUSE I'M CONTENT TO DO THAT ALL DAY, YOU ASININE, EGOTISTICAL, SELF-RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF SHIT.

IN THE END, WE
ARE GOING TO NO LYNCH TODAY.

YOU HAVE NO SAY IN THIS.

SUCK UP YOUR GOD DAMN PRIDE AND FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELF.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:40 am

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:No LLD, you're playing like shit. Guess what? I've now got the entire scum team down. 100%. I'm going to guarentee that. Without fail.
If I'm wrong, blacklist me
. Now fucking stop pretending your some sort of god's gift to the game, and actually play PYP properly.

Done.

2nd

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 am

Oh my god you infuriate me Prana.

I had like, the happiest day of my life so far yesterday, and I was riding that happy wave into today until I had to deal with your shit.

Get out of my face and stop being an asshole, and getting me riled up.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:It's called STARTING A NEW FUCKING WAGON.

It's easy~! Wanna see an example? Take my creation of a wagon on Hoopla. I voted her, called her scum (I still believe this BTW) and voila~, wagon.

You could have done this with ANY of your scum reads. ANY OF THEM.

YOU CHOSE NOT TO. YOU MADE THAT CHOICE.

You mean when I pushed Quadz (Hey, I was wrong there admittedly, but at least I've not been wrong all pissing game), or when I stated that DDD was a better lynch over SSBF?

Oh yeah, but little miss "I'm better at this than you" pretends these things didn't happen.

The reason SSBF wound up being the lynch? We needed to close down the 1s. That HAD to happen, so when it came to Hoopla or SSBF, and y'know... people with a brain realized closing down the 1s = fucking useful, we went with SSBF. I'd have MUCH favoured DDD, because... OH LOOK HE'S SCUM!

Sweet fucking christ.

Do you not realize that scum will more than likely kill Faraday, and then bank on you continuing to be useless by voting me? Zito and Kise will just auto-vote me based on "We were voting him yesterday", you'll pile your vote on to be useless, leaving DDD to hammer and oh look, we lose.

FUCK THAT.

I want us to win, that means we can go into tomorrow with one scum down AND info gained, along with MORE confirmed town.

How do you plan to get anyone confirmed overnight otherwise? Me and Hoopla will both be alive, and the three scums will just aim to get you to lynch me, that's all they'll do. The results wont make a single piece of difference will they? Of course not, so shut up and put your vote where it matters and lynch Zito.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:47 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Like I say LLD.

Let's play "let's pretend".

We no lynch today. Scum kill Faraday.

Tomorrow we're left with:

Kise
Prana
Quadz
Hoopla
DDD
LLD
Zito

ANY results from myself and Hoopla are STILL unconfirmed and useless at that point.

Are you suggesting that the "additional information" from Myself and Hoopla will change your opinion of either of us?

No, they wont. So either piss the game away and vote me, or actually try and win by voting Zito.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:49 am

PranaDevil wrote:
If Hoopla were scum, she could just have targetted ANY random Vanilla and said "He came up Goon"
. Auto-win for scum at that point. The fact she didn't do that point to Hoopla-town.

Why are you clearing Hoopla based upon this logic, but yelling at us for suspecting you when you claim a guilty (equivalent to a guilty) in this situation?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:51 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Because what you're saying is "We'll no lynch, and hit tomorrow with the exact same suspects" Which is stupid.

I'm clearing Hoopla because it's true. Also note how Zito suddenly went nuts when I stated I caught him. Yeah, you tell me that wasn't scummy. You're the one playing the "Numbers are meaningless, I'm scum hunting" stuff. Zito is scum, 100%. Lynch him.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Kise »

No lynching at this point means neither zito or prana are nk'd. Fuck that noise. Prana's demeanor is bullshit. Optimal killing last night would have been the town tracker, not the person who was going to vig DDD(i think?) night 3. Why the fuck would I waste my blocks on claimed vanillas? Zito claimed scum by killing Spyrex so he can die. Either or. I figured you were leading me on with this "don't block PRs or die" skit. I'm actually thinking Hoopla is town for picking goon cop.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:54 am

PranaDevil wrote:Like I say LLD.

Let's play "let's pretend".

We no lynch today. Scum kill Faraday.

Tomorrow we're left with:

Kise
Prana
Quadz
Hoopla
DDD
LLD
Zito

ANY results from myself and Hoopla are STILL unconfirmed and useless at that point.

Are you suggesting that the "additional information" from Myself and Hoopla will change your opinion of either of us?

No, they wont. So either piss the game away and vote me, or actually try and win by voting Zito.

You will be forced to give a result.

Mafia is forced to kill.

Lots of things can occur, and it helps give opinions.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:56 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:
If Hoopla were scum, she could just have targetted ANY random Vanilla and said "He came up Goon"
. Auto-win for scum at that point. The fact she didn't do that point to Hoopla-town.

Why are you clearing Hoopla based upon this logic, but yelling at us for suspecting you when you claim a guilty (equivalent to a guilty) in this situation?

I want this answered BTW.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 11:59 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Mafia kill Faraday, as I've said. What information would we gain from that? Scum could still push my lynch OR Hoopla's lynch (obviously mine now) and get you to agree with it. REGARDLESS of my result.

If you choose to not believe me now, you wont believe me tomorrow either, as you'll just say I'm lying, after all, who else knows what I did last night? Same with Hoopla. Yet, we can still both get results even after the lynch, AND the flip will confirm both you, Faraday AND myself. That's three confirmed town in one hit, and then we confirm Hoopla and Quadz based on what I've already said. Thus we have DDD and Kise as our confirmed scum.

Seriously, you're acting like a No Lynch at this stage will actually benefit us, but can offer no true benefits when you consider you've been falsely calling me scummy most of the game.

And what do you want me to say? Of course it sounds fucking hypocritical, and if you actually thought about it, you'd realize, but fuck it, you want me to answer, I expect you to not play the "WIFOM" card now. But seriously, if I wanted to pull that trick, a) I'd not have pointed it out in regards to Hoopla being confirmed town, b) I'd also not have waited to reveal anything, I'd have just said "I tracked Zito and he killed two people" rather than wait.

Cue "WIFOM".
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

I think Hoopla coming back and saying I'm not a goon and thus pretty obviously town since I think all PRs are claimed up unless I've drawn a massive blank or else incriminating herself to me is worth something.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:04 pm

That doesn't answer my question really.

Why are we (according to you) supposed to just assume you aren't lying and lynch Zito, when you yourself admit that a scum move would be to come out today and claim a guilty (which is what you did)?

You are talking in circles, and missing the point that this question entirely.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Regfan suspected Faraday and LLD. Cool. Well it sure as fuck isn't zito and me becuase we could have killed the "town" tracker and blocked reg's vig if we wanted to. Try to wifom everyone out of that angle, prana.

Yet…
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:That doesn't answer my question really.

Why are we (according to you) supposed to just assume you aren't lying and lynch Zito, when you yourself admit that a scum move would be to come out today and claim a guilty (which is what you did)?

You are talking in circles, and missing the point that this question entirely.

PranaDevil wrote:And what do you want me to say? Of course it sounds fucking hypocritical, and if you actually thought about it, you'd realize, but fuck it, you want me to answer, I expect you to not play the "WIFOM" card now. But seriously, if I wanted to pull that trick, a) I'd not have pointed it out in regards to Hoopla being confirmed town, b) I'd also not have waited to reveal anything, I'd have just said "I tracked Zito and he killed two people" rather than wait.

Cue "WIFOM".

And DDD, even if Hoopla came back with a "DDD is a goon" PM, you, Zito and Kise would just go "Vote Prana" and LLD would hop on that wagon like a kitten on catnip without even giving it a second thought.

And people wonder why I actually want to lynch today when it would require more than LLD's bad vote to get me lynched?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Faraday »

Team want to no lynch and give us one more goon cop result if Hoopla is town or at worst she's killed and quadz is 1000000% confirmed. if she's scum she's forced to claim another result too, which could be informative. I kind of hate it though as it just puts us in a similar position tomorrow in terms of a 50/50.

Gonna re-read the thread in a bit probably to see if there's anything there. The main problem I have with Prana's scum team atm is it involves Kise, who I still think is town so I'm a bit :| on it.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Balls to your team.

Scum will kill you. Tonight, that much is obvious, that leaves scum to push the mislynch on me tomorrow. Game over for town.

Fuck that. I'm not letting that happen. I gave in yesterday because we were stuck between "Lynch this obv-town, or lynch this almost obv-town" and I had to keep Hoopla around. Now I'm meant to sit idly by while we piss the game up the wall and just willingly HAND scum the victory?

Fuck no.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:21 pm

OH PLEASE.

I-I'm no kitten...

I a-am being careful with my v-vote...

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Kise »

Prana, scum wouldn't kill LLD, just Faraday? No. FFS Hoopla please do something with DDD. He has heat and if town can be viewed as a mislynch. Force scum to factor that in tonight. LLD, we're still going to be at prana and zito. I'm willing to lynch either - feeling like zito first, just so prana can miraculously survive the night and explain to us why. Nice of you to ignore my point, Prana.

Yet…
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:27 pm

Kise wrote:Prana, scum wouldn't kill LLD, just Faraday? No. FFS Hoopla please do something with DDD. He has heat and if town can be viewed as a mislynch. Force scum to factor that in tonight. LLD, we're still going to be at prana and zito. I'm willing to lynch either -
feeling like zito first, just so prana can miraculously survive the night and explain to us why. Nice of you to ignore my point, Prana.

You do know we ARE IN MYLO RIGHT?

We only get one shot at this.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

You wanted to lynch a power role that is EXTREMELY useful to town over shutting down the 1s to catch scum (which we have, in DDD AND Zito... who was saying how pro-town Spyrex was, and how he didn't want to shoot Spyrex because he was pro-town... and then DID SO ANYWAY). I'd say Satan's wearing ice skates to work if you're careful with your vote.

And Kise, LLD would be up for lynching me MUCH more than Faraday is. It's no surprise scum would take out Faraday.

Kise and DDD have confirmed DDD has a scum power role as well based solely on the "Hey Hoopla, investigate DDD tonight will you?" routine.

And erm...

Kise, you realize you just ADMITTED that you know Zito will flip scum right?

I mean... if Zito was town and was lynched, there would be no more game after the scum kill that night.

So you saying "Lynch Zito first so Prana can survive the night" means you HAVE to know Zito would flip scum... otherwise that's game over.

lols.

LLD, please tell me you don't STILL believe I'm scum after that blatant slip.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 pm

I-I don't think th-that Kise understand our situation...

Umu... I guess I will keep trying to e-explain....

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Kise = slipped.

Kise = knows Zito is scum.

Kise can only know this to the extent that "we get another day" if he's with Zito.

Lynch Zito.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”