DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I DO NOT think there's more than one traitor. You sound like you're a little unclear about what's going on. The reason why we might want to lynch Jack before a claim is because if he is scum, and NS is scum, NS can come and halt the lynch to protect his scum follower.

There's a worrisome amount of stalling in this wagon, from Jack, and other players. This is a good sign that he is indeed scum, especially considering the game mechanics.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:07 am

Post by Equinox »

I'm not asking you to wait for me, DrippingGoofball. Yet again, you're reading things that are not there, and you've jumped to a conclusion. It's obvious I'm not going to get killed (though your thoughts and my thoughts about why that would be differ, so don't pursue this point), so I have plenty of time to post my thoughts about this game.

If Jack flips scum, we are going to lynch me before Feysal. I'll force the Temple of Time voting alliance if I have to. I do not want my scum hunting efforts soiled by the possibility that I telegraphed a message to the traitor, and I'd hate to sit for 2 entire days not being able to do anything because I'm "confirmed scum" for something I did not do.

Before any of you say "martyr card" or "Why are you lynching confirmed town before someone else," etc., I
am
playing to win, so shush it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 am

Equinox wrote:I'm not asking you to wait for me, DrippingGoofball. Yet again, you're reading things that are not there, and you've jumped to a conclusion.
Thanks, then, we won't wait for you.

I believe the conclusion I "jumped" to is correct, I'm 90% sure of it. The proof will be in the flips. We shall see.

Meanwhile, Jack needs more hammering with every hour that passes without his claim.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

DGB: First of all unless you saw Jack online sometime he has posted anywhere
Second are you really saying lynch and don't wait for a claim?
(Since I still haven't read the God abilities does NS have to announce he is halting the lynch?)
Finally you are being more stubborn and blind that is worth talking to. I'm not going to be bullied and bitched to by a player that refuses to listen to others ideas. Which reminds me of another game we were in that was Zor's game in which you acted the same way and was very disrespectful.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Equinox »

farside22 wrote:(Since I still haven't read the God abilities does NS have to announce he is halting the lynch?)
The second he posts that he sits in judgment, all votes freeze.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Equinox wrote:
farside22 wrote:(Since I still haven't read the God abilities does NS have to announce he is halting the lynch?)
The second he posts that he sits in judgment, all votes freeze.

Just read it. Now I have a question to the mod be I didn't see this as clear.

Mod: If the God of Judgment declares a player innocent does that mean no one can vote on him after the votes are reset?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I knew that feeling I'm having now felt familiar. I was referring to this game In which DGB didn't listen and flipped scum. Yeah I didn't enjoy that game do to certain attitudes from a couple of players including DGB and this game reminds me of that.
Corvuus
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Corvuus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:21 am

Post by Corvuus »

Farside, don't get me wrong. I think you are more town than DGB and I'm not quite happy with the DGB jumping up and down and dancing on people's 'graves'. If I didn't strongly believe NS is the scum-God, I'd be a lot more wtf. As is, DGB is like a confirmed bulletproof townie who we hope votes with town.

I will not agree to an Equinox lynch based on 'traitor fishing' statements. I agree with Farside that there is no reason for multiple 'traitor' comments and further discussion HIGHLY depends on Jack's flip. Jack flipping scum (which I consider very likely at this point) will change this discussion. If, for some reason, Jack flips town, then the traitor fishing analysis changes again dramatically simply because if Jack was LOL gambit, then scum could look for traitor separately from Jack and it would explain many specific points that occurred.

Example: If jack is town, tell the truth, NS is scum. Spyrex reads the gambit as traitor fishing and attempts to get noticed but SINCE Jack is town and NS is scum, NS brushes off this read since he doesn't see traitor knowing him due to a town gambit.

There are other scenarios but further speculation isn't helpful without Jack's response or Jack's flip. Whether he flips town or scum, town gains profit. If he still isn't here and refusing to post, then he is refusing to prove he is town and he will need to be lynched, especially before we deal with any other possible 'mud'.

----

NS taking up the hammer freezes votes for 24 hours and if declared innocent, will cause everyone to unvote. This can only be used 72 hours before deadline so NS can not permanently save anyone. We could all just vote Jack again. God of judgment is the weakest possible power for a scum God. I don't know why he would take up the hammer at all except just for coolness factor since it doesn't matter that much at all in reference to his alignment since Jack's flip can be more informative than what NS does. If any of this isn't true then NS and Jack both need to step in now.

----

DGB: Jack isn't escaping. Immortal Gods who live forever should be more patient :).

Corv
p.s. i'll be around late tonight but this upcoming week isn't good for me. I'll be on a similar VLA as the mod so let's force Jack to post or hammer him by wednesday at the latest and then we can have a break until mod returns.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

Post by zoraster »

Day 2 Vote Count

Andrius ( 1 ) Jack,
(L - 7 )

populartajo ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

hitogoroshi ( 4 ) Lost Butterfly populartajo, Feysal, farside22,
(L - 4 )

nopointinactingup ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Equinox ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

farside22 ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Feysal ( 1 ) hitogoroshi,
(L - 7 )

Lost Butterfly ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Corvuus ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Benmage ( 1 ) DTMaster,
(L - 7 )

*** Jack ( 7 ) ***
DrippingGoofball,
Andrius, nopointinactingup, Equinox, Benmage, Corvuus,
Fishythefish,
(L - 1 )

DTMaster ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

No Lynch ( 0 )
(L - 8 )

Not Voting ( 1 )
Nobody Special,

Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: March 7th at 23:00 EDT
With 15 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.

farside22 wrote:
Mod: If the God of Judgment declares a player innocent does that mean no one can vote on him after the votes are reset?
Once the God of Judgment declares a person innocent, all votes on that person are removed and voting continues again as normal. It is possible to lynch that person that day by simply having a majority of people vote for that player. The God of Judgment may only use his power once per day.

Prods are now out to Jack, Feysal and DTMaster
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:33 am

Post by zoraster »

populartajo wrote:Im posting this frm the QT because I think its important to stop DGB once again to derail conversation.
tajo wrote:
DGB wrote:I know this is going to come as a shock, but I'm really starting to think you're town.
I've been searching the thread for possible communications with the traitor. You NEVER traitor-fished.
I know this is going to come as a shock, but you shouldnt base your reads on people who had possible communications with the traitor. (not all scum could have traitor fished, hell we dont even know they knew there was a traitor or if there was a method by getting him/her on the team)

Specially with Equinox who is obvtown.
Please don't quote QTs or PMs (real or imagined).

This serves as a final warning to ALL players on this matter.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:08 am

Corvuus wrote: DGB: Jack isn't escaping. Immortal Gods who live forever should be more patient :).

I guess it takes a while getting used to that Immortality bizniss - I'm just a bit worried about NS, that is all.

I completely agree with your thoughts on a Jack, or a Feysal scum slip giving credence of the scum/traitor shout outs as a scum tell, in fact, a few hours ago, I was telling the same in nocase's QT. That's why I want Equinox to go last; if my prediction turns out to be incorrect, then he'll be spared.

@ farside: I have not seen Jack online, and I've been careful to not give that impression. I did look at his posting history, and he rarely misses a day. He's also not VLA. I apologize if I come off as heavy handed, and the last thing I want is to suck the fun out of the game for you. I'll try to tone it down.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@DGB:
Fair enough. I think waiting for a Jack claim is best at this time. If NS is scum and does his thing, people can still vote Jack.

@Corvuus I'm a determined person. If I feel with every fiber a player is scum I want to see them lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 am

Post by farside22 »

I had a small part to play in SpyreX's death, tbh. ;)
Andrius: on my reread of you can you elaborate a bit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Andrius »

Is that a question or a statement, farside?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:07 am

Post by farside22 »

Hito scum connections.

On the chance that I'm correct about hito scum I see the potential scum buddies:

Jack/TMH - the talk in circles post both looking scum, but may be town
I'm pretty sure in this circle jerk one of Jack/TMH is another scum partner I could see.
I'm going to say more like Jack seeing as his post later has Jack town and TMH scum but I didn't see anything inbetween to explain why TMH was scum pushing at town or even understand how that is a scum tell.

CMAR/nonpoint - he likes the points from Spyrex about the flaker but doesn't try and push a lynch in that direction

Oh look at the person who is not scum hunting.
First stating:
I'm happy that Feysal is proving me wrong and actually playing the game. I'll respond to his points when I can count on the site not to shit itself and die.
Next let me not vote Jack but kiss my Goddess ass so she doesn't catch on post:
I'm gonna meet my Goddess halfway on this one and swap to the player whose alleged traitor-fish actually looks like a traitor-fish:

Unvote, Vote: Feysal
In short scum group:

hito/Jack/nonpoint
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am

farside22 wrote:
The fruit neighborhood is very team-oriented.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:Is that a question or a statement, farside?
question. I didn't see anything that you stated that showed thoughts/views/or opinion on Spyrex so you statement to me I quoted is odd.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
The fruit neighborhood is very team-oriented.
Ah! Nvm that actually makes sense. I retract my question.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 am

I can fetch that.

Andrius wrote:SpyreX's inactivity is totally not cool.
He's not acting pro-town like we all know him to be.
Evidentially going from POWERFUL WIZARD to HIGH PRIEST did something to his brain.

SpyreX is probably scum, sadly. :(
He leads as town, here he's just waiting for things to happen and not help MAKE them happen.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Andrius »

The Temple of Rewards doesn't only deal in fruit, farside.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Andrius wrote:The Temple of Rewards doesn't only deal in fruit, farside.
I'm good. I missed that post in the iso. (need to learn to use find more often).
What do you think of the possible scum team/reasons?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Andrius »

I agree with the Feysal/Jack notion. nopoint is definitely on the list, Equinox will take some doing.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Andrius »

Approaching 250, and now we're focusing on HOW JACK IS NOT LYNCHED.
WTF GUYS.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Equinox »

Jack hasn't posted in other games, either. I can only assume something's happened to him and he's just not here; I can't see scum stalling to prod range in every single game just to avoid a hammer in one of them.

At this point, I just want the hammer to drop so I can forget about the train wreck for a couple of days and focus on getting my reads updated.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Feysal »

Responding to prod. One day I'll learn to anticipate when I need to give a V/LA notice.

Surprisingly little seems to have happened over the weekend. DGB went hunting for traitor communication, and I think she is on a wild goose chase. Equinox already said it in more detail, but suffice to say that what I said in my first post was simply a greeting. Frankly, I don't see why scum priests would try to communicate with the traitor, since they would risk being lynched if they were ever caught. The scum god doesn't have that risk, so it would make much more sense for the god to look for the traitor.

I can't say I'd like hitogoroshi humoring DGB and voting me for supposedly leaving a message for the traitor to catch. He never did respond to the points I made either.

I had a quick look at Jack's activity, and he seems not to have posted anywhere for three days. He is alive in two minis in addition to here. We have time until the deadline, but how long are we willing to wait for him to claim?
Equinox #1453 wrote:
Feysal wrote:My top suspect right now is hitogoroshi, though I have some reservations about how DGB defended him.
What makes DrippingGoofball's defense of hitogoroshi different from Andrius?
Looks like I misspoke. What I meant to say was that I had some reservations because of DGB defending hitogoroshi.

That said, I do have more faith in DGB's town read of Andrius. He loves masons, so his activity in the QT is exactly what I would expect of him as town. I don't have such a meta point for hitogoroshi, and I also know nothing of what he and DGB have discussed, or how much. Andrius on the other hand has told us about there being 250 posts in their QT, which is more than enough to base a read on.
Andrius #1501 wrote:
Feysal wrote:PS. I like blueberry flavor.
Say what?
Just some Temple of Time stuff, related to this:
Fishythefish #1376 wrote:
My priests have messages waiting in their QTs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”