Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Norman »

Good question Empking.

Eventually if we all get the same suspects I think we might be able to lynch them without question. It just needs time...
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Norman »

Also no offense, kondi, but you were sort of lame in Mayo Clinic. Like you were the dull quintagonist always saying stupid shit. So maybe you shuold die.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Norman »

Maybe you* should die. Just saying. I mean, if you're making me look like an asshole, just look at yourself in that past game.
Norman.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:32 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

In post 651, Norman wrote:Also no offense, Norman
kondi, but you were sort of lame in Mayo Clinic. Like
you
were
are the dull quintagonist always saying stupid shit. So maybe you shuold die.

I have fixed this for you.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 648, Norman wrote:
In post 647, kondi2424 wrote:Nothing. He has to die eventually, though. Plus, he *might* be scum.

I'm saying all of the players on Foxace are scummy, and all the players on CooLDoG are scummy.

I'm not going to die! I will be a main character, damn it!

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Norman, that was fucking Mayo Clinic, where whispersilk was dictating the game with "logix" and "planz", and I replaced out right after you did. Your argument is invalid.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

The CoolDog wagon is made of Fail. He’s so clearly Town it hurts. I cannot believe how bad that wagon is.

Pine’s makes my head hurt. How in the hell did you get that you were about to be lynched? The Mod vote count after you claim had you at a whopping 1 vote. Even if every vote move after your claim was an unvote of you that puts you at 4 possible votes.

Foxace’s quickly following that makes me doubt there is a God. I cannot accept that in an ordered universe we would see this level of trolling / derp in one thread.

fits all the requirements for scum flying under the radar if you are looking for the non-obvious suspects. Also I’d certainly be willing to lynch him after seeing

– please go find a tissue elsewhere. I understand clearly about finding scum. It’s how I identified you from your blatant “Imma gonna lurk and then when I get called out respond in 5 minutes flat” VI tell.

@Shadow
so I had to ask. Do bad for you. I would probably have left Mina be even if I thougth she was scum.

Zdenek wrote:And I will continue to think that asking pointless question is scummy even if you flip town.

This demonstrates you are either terrible Town or scum then if you stand by this. Your laser focus solely on Tammy to the extent of ignoring the rest of the thread is noted.

You also need to provide support for this assertion with links – . Thanks for acknowledging we are Obv-Town though. I appreciate it.

My Town read on Lemon is fading every time I see him conjecture about .

@Lord M
. I know you aren’t a VI from MST3K Mafia so I know you can follow a line of thinking.

Your ‘OMGUS-lite’ regarding being suspected is noted!

@Tammy

Greenknight I saved you for last as dessert for me –

Greenknight wrote:I said I think Norman is unlikely to be scum, how on earth do you interpret that as setting up a future mislynch? It's particularly hypocritical given that in the same post you said the following

1. Immediately trying to deflect suspicion! Bravo!
2. Here’s what you ACTUALLY said

re. Norman: At this point I get the feeling he could be a Jester type role because he's been going out of his way to antagonize people from the start. I don't trust him but I also have a hard time believing that a regular scum role would play this way.

You specifically go out of your way to say he’s so scummy you can’t believe he’s normal scum and must be a jester. You know, the kind of statement that makes no sense and you can dismiss later with “Well, I guess I was wrong, he was regular scum” whenever you are needing that lynch not on your partners. Nice distancing from your own statement! You don't say he's Town but drop the "Too Scummy for Scum" fallacy.

Greenknight wrote:Implying that Norman is of negative value to the town and therefore it's ok to policy lynch him... it looks to me like you're the one potentially promoting a future mislynch here.

Implying? You act as if I’m hiding my opinion. I’m flat out saying he’s a Anti-Town VI who is detrimental to Towns’ well-being. I will lynch him the second he gets to L-1. Scum are the ones who like to keep VIs around. They are pocket mislynches later on and distract Town Vigs from the task of shooting scum early in the game. The BEST time to policy lynch in a Large Theme game is Day 1. You get rid of a VI and get valuable information regardless of their flip.

Greenknight wrote:(Also, policy lynches are a bad idea in this game, given that scum have 2 night kills to our 1 lynch and the scum are not in competition with each other. We can't afford to waste days just to lynch people for being annoying.)

Typical scum positioning right here – take what appears to be a "Totally Town" position that is completely empty. Of course scum have two kills to the one Town lynch (with possible Vig activity set aside). Facts you leave out in making your Faux Town Stance –

1. VIs are never killed by scum at Night and thus narrow down the pools for Scum to shoot competent Town.
2. You don’t even acknowledge the fact that Norman can be scum. He must not be a partner for you.
3. Cross-kills do happen in Multiscum. So crying “Why don’t you think of the Nightkills” is empty fluff. I can point you to umpteen Multiscum games where cross-kills occurred when scum was looking to kill what they read as Town.

Yup. Greenknight is scum.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Norman »

In post 655, kondi2424 wrote:Norman, that was fucking Mayo Clinic, where whispersilk was dictating the game with "logix" and "planz", and I replaced out right after you did. Your argument is invalid.

In post 653, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 651, Norman wrote:Also no offense, Norman
kondi, but you were sort of lame in Mayo Clinic. Like
you
were
are the dull quintagonist always saying stupid shit. So maybe you shuold die.

I have fixed this for you.

Eh fuck you! You don't know happened! You weren't there, MoI... You weren't there...

kondi2424 wrote:Norman, that was fucking Mayo Clinic, where whispersilk was dictating the game with "logix" and "planz", and I replaced out right after you did. Your argument is invalid.

Bullshit! Without me you and your rookies wouldn't have survived that much soley because of me! I was the guy that figured out the case, not the guys after me! They only finished off to what I started. Whiskers was sort of the Ulysses S. Grant and I was Winfield Scott! I was the progneitor of the fucking plans, you were only there to fucking criticize it.
Norman.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 am

Post by brizingre1 »

I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Norman »

In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

You obviously don't know what I'm capable of. You don't allow people second chances do you? It's a shame, briz. Because if you were in my position I'd allow you a second chance. Yeah. Who's the dick now?
Norman.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:10 am

Post by LimMePls »

Tammy wrote:I agree that word choice is important and can help catch scum, but you have to be careful too, because town are just as likely to use words like "think" or "might" as scum. In fact, town has more of a tendency to do so because of coming from the position of not actually knowing anything.

Sure, and if that were the only thing someone had done, I wouldn't vote them over it. It's part of an overall anaylsis of a player and their motives. If a player engages in behavior like this and other behaviors that are scum minded, I'm going to call them scum for it. Note that when I pointed out that behavior in Norman, I did NOT vote him right then. Only later when he made other scummy plays did I vote him.

Tammy wrote:I'm sure your meta is great, but I'm not going to read it. I have very limited experience with people on this site (3 people in this game were in a game I was briefly in before the crash), and I do my best to not allow meta into a current game. I might read it later though, I do love seeing people caught by word choice. In the last game I played in on my regular site, I was sure I caught scum for word choice. Everyone thought I was crazy...they did end up being scum in the end.

I was just providing examples of my scumhunting in action. Read it or not at as you wish. You were just questioning my tactic, so I figured an example of what I was trying to say would be helpful.

Norman wrote:Tammy, I think you just outwitted LMP with this because town does have a tendency to say things like that, alot of the time (I say it alot actually... In the Tits for Tots game I was in, I actually was kind of indesicive) and that I'm actually a townie. Eheheheheheheheh. Ah so much indifference in this game.

Just because a behavior can come from town doesn't exclude it from being a scum tell. It just has to be weighted accordingly and judged appropriately. So you really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Tammy wrote:Because what you are doing is attempting to undermine and discredit whatever questions I ask, whatever interactions I have and whatever conclusions I come to. Town doesn't have a reason to behave this way. But, scum do.

I agree.

Tammy wrote:I'm especially weary about his scum hunting techniques. Looking for word choice can be a valid way to find scum. But, he's voting Normal for using Think and Might. I don't think this is a scum tell, especially on day one. Town has no idea who scum are for sure, we're going to say things like that. It's not a definitive scum tell. Also, town makes just as many mistakes in wording as scum do, so it's not a guarantee to use this technique, and it needs to be coupled with other things.

This is untrue. I expressed reservation about Norman for using that language, but I finally placed my vote on him because of his behavior in regards to his building wagon and his vote hop onto the other building wagon when a VC showed he could possibly swing the momentum of his building wagon. The language was a FACTOR, but it was NOT the sole reason I voted him. You're missing the point if you think his language was the ONLY reason I suspected him. And in this instance, I think you SHOULD read the link I provided to GB mafia, because in that case, just like this, language was only a FACTOR in my scum read on a player, and not the sole reason.

Shadoweh wrote:Prod times don't mean anything. 16 hours is a really long time.

This is one of the silliest arguments I've ever seen. Shadoweh is displaying panicky-consciousness-of-guilt behavior.

In post 558, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 401, CooLDoG wrote:
How do we know that there is a vig? Why are we even speculating about it?

In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 258, Norman wrote:
In post 257, Shadow1psc wrote:Urge to follow policy lynch rising...

Yeah you do that. And while you're at it why don't you assassinate the vigilante!

WTF, vig claim?????????????

It was started by that CoolDog guy...

Vote: CoolDog

We'll come back to GNR.

This is so insane. He didn't start it, clearly Norman did, in those very posts you quoted. So WTF are you talking about?

In post 561, Seacore wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

Norman (7) -
Pine, Empking, kondi2424, LynchMePls, brizingre1, CooLDoG, Jackal711

kondi2424 (1) -
Lord Mhork

AurorusVox (2) -
greenknight, Shadoweh

CooLDoG (5) -
Shadow1psc, Norman, trekker, PeregrineV, ManiacalLemon

Shadow1psc (1) -
Guy_Named_Riggs

Pine (2) -
Mastermind of Sin, Foxace36

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (1) -
Haze

Zdenek (1) -
Tammy

Shadoweh (2) -
MaguaofIllusion, Zdenek

Not Voting (3) - AurorusVox, Y u no scum, Skenvoy

VLA - Haze

(expired on 2012-04-02 00:00:00)
With 26 alive, 14 are needed to secure a lynch.

Seeking 2 replacements for Guy_Named_Riggs and Skenvoy.
Prodding AurorusVox

If I had the ability to nuke every play on a wagon, I'd target CD wagon.

Zdenek wrote:
I just find it bizarre that you would find his vote less scummy had it come 7 minutes earlier.

NO NO NO. The vote would have been just as bad if the VC hadn't been there. The VC just illustrates it perfectly, AND makes it more likely that his reason for voting was to try and swing the momentum towards the counterwagon. In other words, it's extra evidence pointing to how awful his vote was.

ManiacalLemon wrote:He still seems scummy. The possibility of a jester worries me, however.

JESTER-SPEC SHOULD DIAF.

CooLDoG wrote:The possibility of a jester in this game is so close to zero that it is in fact zero.

QFT.

Lord Mhork wrote:I will, however, hop on the CooLDoG wagon, as I agree that his play is appearing scummy to me as well.

List the reasons.

Norman wrote:But you see, Empking, I'm town. And there's lots of reasons why I'm voting for Cooldog. One is his failure not to acknowledge my way of playing. 2ndly, he's calling us stupid for independent votes. And 3rdly, I don't like he's now calling me a hindrance to the town. I'm keeping my vote where it is until someone has good enough reason to coerce me.

Norman wrote:Ok... So far it's just been discussional dissent. I don't even know if Cooldog is a scumbag anymore, I mean there's always two sides of the accusations. One side doesn't want to lynch Cooldog, the other side does.

If I can just figure out what side isn't bullshitting... But it's hard to tell without the day ending and actions are submitted to the mod. If only it were Day 2...

And if I'm town what does that make Cooldog and the rest of the people voting for him?

Unvote: Cooldog.

I don't know anymore... I should've used the reverse psychology tactic on Day 2 but it's too late for that. There has to be some way to sort everyone out without having to lynch them...

The "lots" of reasons he is voting CD seem to vanish the moment town sentiment starts forming in opposition to CD wagon. That's fascinating.

And by fascinating I mean "worthy of instant death".

Pine wrote:Pretty much don't want to play this game anymore. People like Norman just make Mafia un-fun.

I'm a Chaotic Good Bard. I can Detect Law every night in search of the LE faction.

I don't see scum claiming alignment detecting Bard. So I'm gonna buy this claim.

In post 628, Foxace36 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Foxace

cuz fuck it.

You are a such a bad ascum player Pine to the point it is laughable. Have fun with a noose around your head after I am lynched. Go town, yadda yadda yadda. Lets get this day on with already.

Foxace36 wrote:Well fuck, didnt see your role claim.

I take that back, tho I believe you to be bullshitting anyways so I only take it half back. Oh well, EVERYONE JUMP ON TEH FAWX WAGON!

Self-inflicted head shot. Foxace is a perfectly acceptable lynch.

MOI's 656 is godly.

brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess. @Perev reads please
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 am

Post by Norman »

In post 654, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 648, Norman wrote:
In post 647, kondi2424 wrote:Nothing. He has to die eventually, though. Plus, he *might* be scum.

I'm saying all of the players on Foxace are scummy, and all the players on CooLDoG are scummy.

I'm not going to die! I will be a main character, damn it!

I'm more like Radagast the Brown in Lord of the Rings. Yeah without me Gandalf wouldn't have the giant eagles saving him from Saruman. I mean he's not really a main character in the movies but he is a main character in the books. And that's what counts.

Also LMP, you really should give me a second chance. I may act like a VI but I'm really a competent townie. I don't deserve instant death. I never did.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Perev
reads please

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 am

Post by LimMePls »

Foxace36 wrote:P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Disagree. The movie was good. You're probably one of those people that freaks out because "OMFG no TOM BOMBADIL!" Newsflash: Movies aren't books. That's why they say they're "adapted" from the book.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Norman »

In post 663, LimMePls wrote:
Foxace36 wrote:P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Disagree. The movie was good. You're probably one of those people that freaks out because "OMFG no TOM BOMBADIL!" Newsflash: Movies aren't books. That's why they say they're "adapted" from the book.

Goddamn LMP that's obvious information... And Foxace I'm surprised you didn't know Hollywood movies don't go with the actual story most of the time.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 663, LimMePls wrote:

Haha, don't get me wrong. As a summary of the general jidst of what happenned in it, it was good. And it was a very good movie on it's own. I just felt like the movie rushed all the emotional highpoints and it didn't really allow you to make those bonds with the characters that the book allowed.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Feysal »

In post 633, Pine wrote:You people questioning the timing of my claim - are you nuts? There was a wagon on me, picking up steam, led by morons who had no good reasons but were getting support from smart people that could actually make it happen.

What are you talking about? Two days ago there were three votes on you. When you claimed there were two. Now there is only one left. Your wagon was not picking up steam, it was collapsing. The only wagon I have seen picking up steam lately is the one on CooLDoG, and that wagon ranks high among the stupidest things I've seen in this game.

In post 624, Norman wrote:So Feysal has come back, so Charlie Chaplin what do you have on YOUR mind?

Plenty. For one thing, a sincere wish that there would be less noise in this game, so I could have more time for actual analysis and posting, instead of wasting it wading through the muck that is this thread. Which you are largely responsible for. Have a look at the activity overview and ask yourself, what do you have to say that is so bloody important that you cannot say it without having over 25% of the total posts?

Below are some highlights of your recent posts. Take a time out, think them over, and see if you can't figure out why no one takes you seriously or likes you in this game.

In post 498, Norman wrote:I wouldn't call it stupidity, I'd call it being retarded and discreet.

Did you really just say that you would rather be called retarded than stupid? Why yes, yes you did. :lol: Then again, perhaps you are not a native English speaker and don't know what the word means? Nope, you demonstrated the correct usage of the word in post .

In post 498, Norman wrote:Like I said I'm NOT a VI, I'm a regular townie... God I hate when people use that fucking description.

And yet you are a village idiot, and you should be glad of it, since it is the only thing keeping you from being lynched. Just in case you actually meant it when you called yourself retarded, and you in fact suffer from a debilitating mental disability, I apologize for the insensitivity, but it is true.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Scumbags come in many different forms, shapes, and languages. And with that statement I base off having probably atleast one scumbag on the list. Your logic actually makes no sense at all.

There probably is, given that there were eight names on your suspect list. You would have to beat the odds if there were no scum there at all. Even a blind chicken choosing at random would be expected to get one or two right.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Maybe but it's the first day, how would I know? How would anyone know for sure?

You were accused of lack of commitment to your scum reads, and this is your response? Good grief. And only two posts previous you said you had more suspects to add and that you did not like having your suspect list criticized. If this is the limit of your faith in your own reads, why should anyone else take your reads seriously?

In post 498, Norman wrote:The whole plan was to get scum on the wagon and
try to make them look town
but when everyone had voted for me I would say what my plans were at the end of the votes.

EXCUSE ME?

In post 498, Norman wrote:It's spam but it's spam that I had to use for the effect.

So you admit to spamming the thread, then deny it in post . While continuing to spam.

In post 529, Norman wrote:*The right to remain silent and
will do so

You would be ten times the player you are if you posted one tenth of what you do, but spent ten times the effort thinking about what you post.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:36 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 662, Foxace36 wrote:
@Perev
reads please

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

epic mafia is basically another, far inferior online mafia site, which has short days and no reasoning or logic at all.

Was the movie really that bad, enjoyed the books so was planning to see it at some time?

I await your reads with interest
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Briz

Good movie. Just don't go in expecting it to compare to the book.

Also, I'm almost done with my wall on pine.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Pine wrote:Damn you MoI. I read 22 and practically squealed with glee at finding scum on page 1. But you pointed it out before I could

Seriously, 22 is completely useless, and worse, it's willfully obstructive.

Vote: Norman

Jumping on a wagon here with tthe lame excuse of "Lol I was totes thinking the same thing bro."

In post 461, Pine wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:Pine

Are you fucking serious?

I had made exactly one post prior to this. One. Which was an early suspicion of the current leading wagon.

And yet, you decided to more or less ignore anyone else and focus entirely on me, capitalizing on my absence.

You've referenced Epic Mafia, so I can't figure out whether this is general idiocy, or the completely ass-backwards and bad meta you've picked up from that site.

Reading right now to more fully catch up. I really can't stand these threads that put out several pages in the course of a day, then get pissy with people who are constantly behind. Stop reveling in your own waste, shut the fuck up, and let others catch up.

In post 462, Pine wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Dammit. This was supposed to be the quote for above. My browser sometimes substitutes the search for the quote when I do CTRL+F

In post 469, Pine wrote:Fuck you, asshat.

Scummiest responses I've seen throughout the thread.

In post 602, Pine wrote:Pretty much don't want to play this game anymore. People like Norman just make Mafia un-fun.

I'm a Chaotic Good Bard. I can Detect Law every night in search of the LE faction.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WfkFPJPEWXc/T ... /OpoQQ.jpg[/ing]

YOU WERE NOT UNDER THAT MUCH PRESSURE OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO A LYNCH TO ROLECLAIM LIKE THAT. You are either REALLY bad at this game (I don't think that you are though) or this calim is bullshit (The more likely option imo.)

In post 612, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Foxace

No reason to be voting Norman anymore. Foxace's bizarre tunneling behavior is just ridiculously bad.

I explained my reasoning. You are just just jumpin on wagon. Probably thinking it's be easy to get a noob townie like myself lynched.

In post 633, Pine wrote:You people questioning the timing of my claim - are you nuts? There was a wagon on me, picking up steam, led by morons who had no good reasons but were getting support from smart people that could actually make it happen. I straight up don't have time to keep up with the pace of a frantic lynch mob with midterms (though they're coming to a close soon) and if I'd waited to claim, it would have been ignored. My only option was either get really intense, really fast with this thread (which was impractical for me) or stop it dead in its tracks.

628 and 629 are practically scum claims.

Scum claims? I don't think so. It was 2am in the morning and I was pissed off at the reasoning I was being voted for and I honestly don't care f I'm lynched. I'll just flip town and you'll be the next one to go. Sooo go right ahead. You'll just be digging yourself your own grave, sucm.

That's as much as I feel like commenting on right now.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

NOOOOOOOO I screwed up my epic image..... Here's what it was :(

Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Norman »

:D :D
In post 666, Feysal wrote:
In post 633, Pine wrote:You people questioning the timing of my claim - are you nuts? There was a wagon on me, picking up steam, led by morons who had no good reasons but were getting support from smart people that could actually make it happen.

What are you talking about? Two days ago there were three votes on you. When you claimed there were two. Now there is only one left. Your wagon was not picking up steam, it was collapsing. The only wagon I have seen picking up steam lately is the one on CooLDoG, and that wagon ranks high among the stupidest things I've seen in this game.

In post 624, Norman wrote:So Feysal has come back, so Charlie Chaplin what do you have on YOUR mind?

Plenty. For one thing, a sincere wish that there would be less noise in this game, so I could have more time for actual analysis and posting, instead of wasting it wading through the muck that is this thread. Which you are largely responsible for. Have a look at the activity overview and ask yourself, what do you have to say that is so bloody important that you cannot say it without having over 25% of the total posts?

Below are some highlights of your recent posts. Take a time out, think them over, and see if you can't figure out why no one takes you seriously or likes you in this game.

In post 498, Norman wrote:I wouldn't call it stupidity, I'd call it being retarded and discreet.

Did you really just say that you would rather be called retarded than stupid? Why yes, yes you did. :lol: Then again, perhaps you are not a native English speaker and don't know what the word means? Nope, you demonstrated the correct usage of the word in post .

In post 498, Norman wrote:Like I said I'm NOT a VI, I'm a regular townie... God I hate when people use that fucking description.

And yet you are a village idiot, and you should be glad of it, since it is the only thing keeping you from being lynched. Just in case you actually meant it when you called yourself retarded, and you in fact suffer from a debilitating mental disability, I apologize for the insensitivity, but it is true.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Scumbags come in many different forms, shapes, and languages. And with that statement I base off having probably atleast one scumbag on the list. Your logic actually makes no sense at all.

There probably is, given that there were eight names on your suspect list. You would have to beat the odds if there were no scum there at all. Even a blind chicken choosing at random would be expected to get one or two right.

In post 498, Norman wrote:Maybe but it's the first day, how would I know? How would anyone know for sure?

You were accused of lack of commitment to your scum reads, and this is your response? Good grief. And only two posts previous you said you had more suspects to add and that you did not like having your suspect list criticized. If this is the limit of your faith in your own reads, why should anyone else take your reads seriously?

but when everyone had voted for me I would say what my plans were at the end of the votes.

EXCUSE ME?

In post 498, Norman wrote:It's spam but it's spam that I had to use for the effect.

So you admit to spamming the thread, then deny it in post . While continuing to spam.

will do so

You would be ten times the player you are if you posted one tenth of what you do, but spent ten times the effort thinking about what you post.

Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.
Norman.
brizingre1
brizingre1
Goon
brizingre1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 am

Post by brizingre1 »

In post 671, Norman wrote::D :D

EXCUSE ME?

will do so

Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.

Could we please just lynch this guy and get on with the game?
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Norman »

In post 672, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 671, Norman wrote::D :D

EXCUSE ME?

will do so

Could we please just lynch this guy and get on with the game?

You also are the lowest form of life you sick tenuous fuck. You can go fuck yourself up with bullshit Feysal over there as well. In fact I should've voted for your disgusting ridden-filth the first time I saw your accursed posts.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Norman »

If you guys are going to act mean, I can do twice the same better!
Norman.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”